GM SpiderBeard's Age of Ashes

Game Master Barvo Delancy

Chapter 1: Hellknight Hill

Campaign Maps | Loot

Symbols: Action ◆ Free Action ◇ Reaction ↺

USE YOUR HERO POINTS


601 to 650 of 919 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>

Half-Elf Champion 3 | AC 20 (21 w/shield) | HP 41/41 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +7 | Perception +5, low-light vision | Focus Points 1/1 |Reactions: Glimpse of Redemption, Shield Block|

Seeing Alak go around Omari mutters to themself.

"Why didn't I think of that? Before turning his attention to the monkeys. "We have you surrounded. I hope you are prepared to meet your end...

◆ Demoralize (intimidating glare)
◆ Demoralize (intimidating glare)
◆ Cast Shield (AC: 20)
↺ Glimpse of Redemption if an ally within 15 feet is attacked

Intimidate, Green: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Intimidate, Yellow: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16


Male Half-Elf Bard 3 | AC 19 | HP 35 | Fort +6, Ref +9, Will +7 | Perception +7, low-light vision | Focus Points 2/2 |
Spells:
1st - 3/3, 2nd - 2/2
| Reactions: counterperformance

Aramil continues his offensive casting, hurling yet more debris and the boggard. He then casts a spell to protect himself from retaliation.

Actions 1&2: ◆◆Cast a Spell: Telekinetic Projectile. Action 3: ◆Cast a spell: Shield.

TK Projectile, Inspire: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 8 + 1 = 22
Damage, Inspire: 1d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 1 = 6

AC is 18, ↺Reaction: Shield Block if attacked.


Human Monk| HP 38/41 (38)| AC 20| Fo +8 (6) Re +10 Wi +8| Percep +6 Stealth +8| Move 35'| Hero Points 1/1 Focus 1/1

Raff continues attacking the boggard.

◆Attack
Tiger Claw: agile, finesse, unarmed, powerful fist
To Hit: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23 Slashing: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
◆Attack
Tiger Claw: agile, finesse, unarmed, powerful fist
To Hit: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 7 - 4 = 9 Slashing: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
◆Attack
Tiger Claw: agile, finesse, unarmed, powerful fist
To Hit: 1d20 + 7 - 8 ⇒ (12) + 7 - 8 = 11 Slashing: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

If the boggard falls before the last attack, Raff goes to flank green.


.

Back!

Omari makes a lot of threatening magical noises and it seems to freak out the monkey-dudes pretty solidly. Another rock clocks the boggard in the head which sends it reeling. That allows Raff to get his hands in and snap its neck with ruthless efficiency. The big frog is finally down.

To the north, the door rattles and you hear another roar.

Round Five:

Monkey-men
Yellow (-12)
Red
---
Varook (-19)
Aramil
Raff (+2 AC) (-6)
Omari
Lenna
Alak

Varook and Lenna are up! Boggard is finally dead.


NG Female Ranger 3 | AC 20 | F 8 R 11 W 8 | hp 39/39 | Perc +8 (+10 to seek Target), keen eyes, low-light | Hero Points 0 | Effects:

Lenna continues to fire on her hunted prey (the yellow ape-man). "Do we know what Big Bumble is? I think he's going to introduce himself soon!"

◆ Hunted shots
◆ Normal shot
◆ Normal shot

Hunted Shot 1: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 2

Hunted Shot 2: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 1

Normal Shot 1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 3

Normal Shot 2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 3

Removed inspiration since Aramil opted to be an artillery piece this round. ;-)


Male NG Halfling Fighter 3 | HP: 42/42| AC: 20 |F: +9, R: +11, W: +9| Perc: +9 | Speed 25ft | Hero Points 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Sorry for the absence, but back now!!

Seeing the Boggard finally collapse under its wounds, Varook turns and steps forward to do battle with the yellow monkey-man!

Move (10'?)

Attack (double Slice): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28
Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 2) = 4


Male Half-Elf Bard 3 | AC 19 | HP 35 | Fort +6, Ref +9, Will +7 | Perception +7, low-light vision | Focus Points 2/2 |
Spells:
1st - 3/3, 2nd - 2/2
| Reactions: counterperformance

I used Lingering Composition last round. You should have this round and next round of Inspire Courage left.


.

GM Rolls:

Attack: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 10 + 1 = 15 Damage: 1d12 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 1 = 12
Attack: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 1 = 12 Damage: 1d12 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 1 = 15
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10 Damage: 1d12 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 1 = 9
Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 261d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 151d20 ⇒ 14
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 91d4 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 51d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Lenna and her champion team up, and one of the ape-men goes down with beautiful twin attacks from Varook's shortswords. The remaining one starts shrieking and knocks aside Alak's attack to bury its hatchet into the armiger's armour.

Round Six:

Monkey-men
Yellow (-12)
Red
---
Varook (-19)
Aramil
Raff (+2 AC) (-6)
Omari
Lenna
Alak (-9)

Alak takes 9 damage. One left. Everyone is up!


NG Female Ranger 3 | AC 20 | F 8 R 11 W 8 | hp 39/39 | Perc +8 (+10 to seek Target), keen eyes, low-light | Hero Points 0 | Effects:

I don't think it matters because I have been missing big or hitting well, but I have been forgetting the penalty for short range with my bow.

I should be late in the initiative, so I will wait to post.


Half-Elf Champion 3 | AC 20 (21 w/shield) | HP 41/41 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +7 | Perception +5, low-light vision | Focus Points 1/1 |Reactions: Glimpse of Redemption, Shield Block|

Seeing that their companions have the monkeys handled Omari moves to the north door and prepares for whatever is about to come through.

"No Clue, but I'm ready for it"

◆ Stride
◆ Stride
◆ Shield Spell (AC20)


Human Monk| HP 38/41 (38)| AC 20| Fo +8 (6) Re +10 Wi +8| Percep +6 Stealth +8| Move 35'| Hero Points 1/1 Focus 1/1

Raff starts pummeling green.

◆Attack
Tiger Claw: agile, finesse, unarmed, powerful fist
To Hit: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24 Slashing: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
◆Attack
Tiger Claw: agile, finesse, unarmed, powerful fist
To Hit: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 7 - 4 = 8 Slashing: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
◆Attack
Tiger Claw: agile, finesse, unarmed, powerful fist
To Hit: 1d20 + 7 - 8 ⇒ (3) + 7 - 8 = 2 Slashing: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


Male Half-Elf Bard 3 | AC 19 | HP 35 | Fort +6, Ref +9, Will +7 | Perception +7, low-light vision | Focus Points 2/2 |
Spells:
1st - 3/3, 2nd - 2/2
| Reactions: counterperformance

Aramil stepped into the room and positioned himself so he had a view of the door to the north, then prepared to cast a spell if something broke through.

Action 1: ◆Stride. Actions 2&3: ◆◆Ready an Action if Big Bumble breaks out: Cast a Spell (Charm).


NG Female Ranger 3 | AC 20 | F 8 R 11 W 8 | hp 39/39 | Perc +8 (+10 to seek Target), keen eyes, low-light | Hero Points 0 | Effects:

Lenna switches her hunt prey focus to the remaining ape-man and strides forward so she is back-to-back with the bard as they face opposite directions. She fires two quick shots at the ape-man.

◆ Hunt Prey
◆ Stride
◆ Hunted shot/flurry

Hunted Shot 1: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 8 - 2 = 20
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 7

Hunted Shot 2: 1d20 + 5 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 5 - 2 = 4
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 6


Male NG Halfling Fighter 3 | HP: 42/42| AC: 20 |F: +9, R: +11, W: +9| Perc: +9 | Speed 25ft | Hero Points 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Pivoting, the halfling strikes at the remaining monkey-man.

Attack (double slice): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27
Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (4, 6) = 10


.

The group move in on the monkey and again it's Varook that bears it down and takes it out with a few quick stabs.

End of Combat

Alak pokes one of the creatures with his boot. "This is what passes for a cultist nowadays? Pedestrian effort." He jumps as the north door thumps once more and you hear a roar that echoes throughout the dungeon.


Human Monk| HP 38/41 (38)| AC 20| Fo +8 (6) Re +10 Wi +8| Percep +6 Stealth +8| Move 35'| Hero Points 1/1 Focus 1/1

"Perhaps these are hangers on- wannabe cultists- and the real cultist is waiting for you behind that door."


Half-Elf Champion 3 | AC 20 (21 w/shield) | HP 41/41 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +7 | Perception +5, low-light vision | Focus Points 1/1 |Reactions: Glimpse of Redemption, Shield Block|

Omari addresses the group, shield still held high, eyes fixed on the door. "I'm not certain we have enough time for prayer and healing before whatever it is comes through that door. I recommend doing what you can as quickly as possible."


Male Half-Elf Bard 3 | AC 19 | HP 35 | Fort +6, Ref +9, Will +7 | Perception +7, low-light vision | Focus Points 2/2 |
Spells:
1st - 3/3, 2nd - 2/2
| Reactions: counterperformance

"According to the map the Bumblebrashers gave us, that is where Big Bumble is. They didn't quite explain what Big Bumble was, though. I have some magic that might be able to calm it enough for us to explain that we are friends and that we shouldn't be attacked, but we could also go back to the previous room and shut the doors to take some time to rest."

Depending on what Big Bumble is, I can try casting Charm on it. That was my plan if it broke out, anyway.


Male NG Halfling Fighter 3 | HP: 42/42| AC: 20 |F: +9, R: +11, W: +9| Perc: +9 | Speed 25ft | Hero Points 1/1 | Active conditions: None

A bit of healing would be welcome...lol. Poor Varook seems to draw damage like a magnet!

Cleaning his swords and returning them to their sheaths, Varook takes stock of the wounds he received during this battle.

"Ah...that's gonna leave a mark alright!"


NG Female Ranger 3 | AC 20 | F 8 R 11 W 8 | hp 39/39 | Perc +8 (+10 to seek Target), keen eyes, low-light | Hero Points 0 | Effects:

"Let's retreat. Big Bumble actually belongs here, unlike the frog-men and ape-men. Let's grab their stuff so Big Bumble doesn't eat it." She quickly looks around the room for anything the cultists may have left and searches the bodies.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16


.

Remember perception is secret.

While Varook and Alak check on their wounds, the group gives a quick look over the room. beyond the shoddy gear of the cultists, Lenna manages to find an elixir of some kind in a corner.

You hear snuffling and stomping from the north room. Lenna recalls that Big Bumble may not belong here, and was a case of the goblins trying to procure a 'mascot' that turned out to not like dungeon life.


Half-Elf Champion 3 | AC 20 (21 w/shield) | HP 41/41 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +7 | Perception +5, low-light vision | Focus Points 1/1 |Reactions: Glimpse of Redemption, Shield Block|

Omari begins praying on the off chance they can refocus before Big Bumble busts in.


NG Female Ranger 3 | AC 20 | F 8 R 11 W 8 | hp 39/39 | Perc +8 (+10 to seek Target), keen eyes, low-light | Hero Points 0 | Effects:

Seems like not all of them are - you are welcome and encouraged to ignore my rolls if they were supposed to be secret. If I don't roll and you think I should have, you end up waiting for me.

The little ranger stands up from where she found a bottle of a strange liquid and slowly turns toward the door behind which Big Bumble growls. "You know, I guess he really doesn't belong down here, does he? Do you think we could let him out and let him leave the basement without one of us getting hurt?"

She looks at Aramil, "If he's an animal, would you be able to calm him down?"

Is there a skill we can use to calm an animal or is that only available through a skill feat? Debating having her go to the door and try to communicate with him through the door to see if he will calm down before we try to possibly let him out.


.

I'll allow (difficult) diplomacy checks, and always encourage clever ideas.


Male Half-Elf Bard 3 | AC 19 | HP 35 | Fort +6, Ref +9, Will +7 | Perception +7, low-light vision | Focus Points 2/2 |
Spells:
1st - 3/3, 2nd - 2/2
| Reactions: counterperformance

"Maybe. It will depend on strength of will. Let's find out if Big Bumble can talk."

Aramil walks over to the door, takes a deep breath and says, "Hello in there. Can you understand me?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25


.

Aramil hears snuffling and grunting in response.


Half-Elf Champion 3 | AC 20 (21 w/shield) | HP 41/41 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +7 | Perception +5, low-light vision | Focus Points 1/1 |Reactions: Glimpse of Redemption, Shield Block|

Omari remains wary, shield spell still manifested.

"I think your diplomacy might be working. Maybe offer it something to eat?"


Male Half-Elf Bard 3 | AC 19 | HP 35 | Fort +6, Ref +9, Will +7 | Perception +7, low-light vision | Focus Points 2/2 |
Spells:
1st - 3/3, 2nd - 2/2
| Reactions: counterperformance

"I think it might be an animal. We could try that." Aramil pulls some jerky out of his pack, then says, "We have some food. Do you think you can stay calm long enough for us to give you some food?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28


NG Female Ranger 3 | AC 20 | F 8 R 11 W 8 | hp 39/39 | Perc +8 (+10 to seek Target), keen eyes, low-light | Hero Points 0 | Effects:

Lenna holds her breath, looking from Aramil to the door, straining to listen for responses from Bumble.


.

Bumble goes quiet. You hear more snuffling and grunting and the scratch of what sounds like something very large being rubbed against the heavily-barricaded door.


Male Half-Elf Bard 3 | AC 19 | HP 35 | Fort +6, Ref +9, Will +7 | Perception +7, low-light vision | Focus Points 2/2 |
Spells:
1st - 3/3, 2nd - 2/2
| Reactions: counterperformance

"Okay. No one take any hostile actions towards Big Bumble. I'm opening the door."

Aramil begins moving debris out of the way. Once he's done, and everyone's ready, he pulls out some food and opens the door.

Everyone ready?


.

You move the debris out of the way, and the door flies open as a paw hits it, knocking Aramil against the wall.

A very, very large grizzly bear walks out. Behind it the room is a disaster zone of bodies and bear droppings. Whatever bardic magic Aramil has weaved seems to have done a lot to calm the bear, and it ignores the party as it stalks southwards towards the hall.


Half-Elf Champion 3 | AC 20 (21 w/shield) | HP 41/41 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +7 | Perception +5, low-light vision | Focus Points 1/1 |Reactions: Glimpse of Redemption, Shield Block|

Omari flattens themself against the wall to let the bear pass, prepared to call on Nethys to protect anyone if the bear changes its mind.


Male Half-Elf Bard 3 | AC 19 | HP 35 | Fort +6, Ref +9, Will +7 | Perception +7, low-light vision | Focus Points 2/2 |
Spells:
1st - 3/3, 2nd - 2/2
| Reactions: counterperformance

Shaking his head to clear the cobwebs, Aramil watches as the grizzly bear leaves the room and begins walking down the hall, choosing not to antagonize it or draw any attention to it. It wasn't attacking them, so he was perfectly willing to let it be.


Human Monk| HP 38/41 (38)| AC 20| Fo +8 (6) Re +10 Wi +8| Percep +6 Stealth +8| Move 35'| Hero Points 1/1 Focus 1/1

"Go, bear. Be free." Raff keeps out of the way.


NG Female Ranger 3 | AC 20 | F 8 R 11 W 8 | hp 39/39 | Perc +8 (+10 to seek Target), keen eyes, low-light | Hero Points 0 | Effects:

The very small Lenna makes herself even smaller, eyes wide, as the animal moves past.


.

Back, thanks for hanging in there!

Whatever magic Aramil worked on a crazed grizzly bear spares you all as it sniffs you and then grunts before padding into the dungeon.

You look into the northern room where the bear has been trapped for at least a few days.

This stately bedroom looks like a horrific crime scene. Sprawled haphazardly everywhere are half-mauled humanoid bodies lying in pools of blood, splintered furniture, bed curtains and rugs torn to shreds, and massive piles of dung.

The bear has now f&!%ed off into the dungeon. Your move, heroes!


Human Monk| HP 38/41 (38)| AC 20| Fo +8 (6) Re +10 Wi +8| Percep +6 Stealth +8| Move 35'| Hero Points 1/1 Focus 1/1

"So do we search through that or just close the door like the goblins did?"


Half-Elf Champion 3 | AC 20 (21 w/shield) | HP 41/41 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +7 | Perception +5, low-light vision | Focus Points 1/1 |Reactions: Glimpse of Redemption, Shield Block|

"Perhaps I should spend an hour or so in prayer. You all look like you could use some healing. If someone wants to search the room while I so so, I wouldn't object."

With that Omari pulls out a book and begins studying it while praying softly. Ten minutes later they will begin the first of their laying on hands to Varook.

You guys let me know how long you want to wait for me to heal you. Its 6 HP per 10 minutes. Looks like it will take 70 minutes to get everyone to full.


Male Half-Elf Bard 3 | AC 19 | HP 35 | Fort +6, Ref +9, Will +7 | Perception +7, low-light vision | Focus Points 2/2 |
Spells:
1st - 3/3, 2nd - 2/2
| Reactions: counterperformance

Aramil says, "I'd like to take some time to rest, as well. I need to write some of this down while it's still fresh in my mind. A search sounds like a good idea, if the rest of you want to do so."

Aramil sits down and begins writing the second part of the ballad of their expedition to Citadel Altarein.

Refocusing. Apparently, counterperformance also takes a focus point (I missed that), so I technically have no focus points right now.

I believe Lenna now has a healer's kit and can use Treat wounds to speed healing up.


.

You camp down to rest as you do, you hear a roar and some screaming from off in the dungeon. It seems like Big Bumble found some friends.

In the northern room you have some time to disdainfully search through the corpses and dung. Alak assists with the inglorious task and he quickly gravitates towards several tattered books among the wreckage. They are damaged and don't have much value, but he quickly flips through, his eyes wide. He takes the books and settles against a wall.

"There is so much information about my parents here... there are also ceremonial burials that are in the crypts - the southern wing. There are valuables interred among several past high-ranking Hellknights in the Sepulcher and the Hall of Lictors. Magical items of personal significance, fascinating."

As you look through the mauled bodies you find a tanglefoot bag and an alchemist's fire.


NG Female Ranger 3 | AC 20 | F 8 R 11 W 8 | hp 39/39 | Perc +8 (+10 to seek Target), keen eyes, low-light | Hero Points 0 | Effects:

10 minutes
Lenna does attempt to treat wounds on Varook while Omari is meditating.

Medicine: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

Success! Varook regains 2d8 ⇒ (2, 6) = 8 from her ministrations.

10 minutes
Lenna moves to the pugilist, Raff. "Let me have a look at that."

Medicine: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Fail. She cannot try to treat Raff for one hour.

Sorry, I've lost track - who was injured? She will continue to attempt heal checks as long as Omari is doing the pray-and-heal cycle.


Half-Elf Champion 3 | AC 20 (21 w/shield) | HP 41/41 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +7 | Perception +5, low-light vision | Focus Points 1/1 |Reactions: Glimpse of Redemption, Shield Block|

"Nethys in your name I channel this energy. By your teachings may these wounds be healed."

Omari drones on as they prey to Nethys healing their companions.

Healing in this order until/unless something interrupts us:
Varook (10 Minutes)
Raff (20 minutes)
Alak (30 Minutes)
Varook again (40 Minutes)
Refill Focus pool (50 Minutes)

With Lenna's healing that should put everyone at full except Alak, who will be at -3)


Male NG Halfling Fighter 3 | HP: 42/42| AC: 20 |F: +9, R: +11, W: +9| Perc: +9 | Speed 25ft | Hero Points 1/1 | Active conditions: None

"Thank you lass...that feels much better! Gotta stop being a punching bag fer these beasties!"


Human Monk| HP 38/41 (38)| AC 20| Fo +8 (6) Re +10 Wi +8| Percep +6 Stealth +8| Move 35'| Hero Points 1/1 Focus 1/1

"That tingles."


Male Half-Elf Bard 3 | AC 19 | HP 35 | Fort +6, Ref +9, Will +7 | Perception +7, low-light vision | Focus Points 2/2 |
Spells:
1st - 3/3, 2nd - 2/2
| Reactions: counterperformance

”Well, we’ll make sure not to disturb the dead by taking their belongings. The Bumblebrashers said that there were undead in that wing, too. We need to be careful when we look there.”


Human Monk| HP 38/41 (38)| AC 20| Fo +8 (6) Re +10 Wi +8| Percep +6 Stealth +8| Move 35'| Hero Points 1/1 Focus 1/1

Raff stands. "You think that's where the bear went to? Maybe we should go check."


NG Female Ranger 3 | AC 20 | F 8 R 11 W 8 | hp 39/39 | Perc +8 (+10 to seek Target), keen eyes, low-light | Hero Points 0 | Effects:
GM SpiderBeard wrote:
You camp down to rest as you do, you hear a roar and some screaming from off in the dungeon. It seems like Big Bumble found some friends.

Lenna looks thoughtful as she listens to noises elsewhere in the basement. ”I don’t know - do undead scream? I suspect Big Bumble has found someone else whose heart yet beats. Or did, anyway.”


.

The screams came from the east so you decide to head thattaway.

Pieces of furniture are still intact here, although hanging from the ceiling’s rafters in the center of the room is a strange structure made from ripped and knotted curtains.

Within you see three recently mauled bodies of the unidentified monkey-men who Big Bumble appears to have taken offense to. It looks like they were hanging up by the curtains to pounce but the bear has taken care of them. You hear more noises from the north and push to investigate.

There, groaning and dying, is Big Bumble. Standing over him are two boggards who are clearly badly injured and seem to have barely survived the fight. They let out wicked croaks and rush to attack despite their situation!

Initiative:

Amaril: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Varook: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24
Raff: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Omari: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Lenna: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Cultists: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10
Alak: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

Round One:

Alak
Varook
Omari
Aramil
Lenna
---
Cultists
---
Raff

Everyone but Raff is up!


Half-Elf Champion 3 | AC 20 (21 w/shield) | HP 41/41 | Fort +8, Ref +5, Will +7 | Perception +5, low-light vision | Focus Points 1/1 |Reactions: Glimpse of Redemption, Shield Block|

Omari moves up, casts their shield spell, and takes a swing at the closest boggard (Red) preparing to protect the party (or bear) should any of them be attacked.

◆ Stride
◆ Shield Spell
◆ Strike
↺ Glimpse of Redemption if an ally is attacked

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

601 to 650 of 919 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Taban and the age of ashes gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.