GM SpiderBeard's Age of Ashes

Game Master Barvo Delancy

Chapter 1: Hellknight Hill

Campaign Maps | Loot

Symbols: Action ◆ Free Action ◇ Reaction ↺


451 to 500 of 566 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

Human Monk| HP 30/30| AC 19| Fo +9 Re +7 Wi +7| Percep +5| Move 25'| Hero Points 1/1 Focus 1/1

So simple. So powerful. Good roleplay people.


NG Female Ranger 2 | AC 19 | F 7 R 10 W 5 | hp 28/28 | Perc +7, low-light | Hero Points 1 | Effects:
Varook Fist wrote:

Giving a full-body shiver, the halfling follows Leena back into the library. He glances back but quickly looks to the books in the room. After a few minutes, he whispers to Leena

Thank you. It was just a sudden surprise and took me back...well you know. I feel better now."

He gives her a hug and light kiss on the cheek before turning back to the stacks of books.

She returns the hug and accepts the tiny kiss with a smile. She squeezes his hand before turning to look at the shelves. She sings softly to herself. "You take the high shelf, I'll take the low shelf, and I'll find the good stuff before ye!" She flashes a grin at Varook.

She is focused on books-that-are-not-books and what-might-be-behind-books rather than the tomes themselves, if it matters.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8


Half-Elf Champion 2 | AC 19 (20 w/shield) | HP 30/30 | Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +6 | Perception +4, low-light vision | Focus Points 1/1 |Reactions: Glimpse of Redemption, Shield Block|

Omari seems slightly uncomfortable by the two halfling's physical displays of affection, but smiles none the less as the two go about their search. Omari begins searching the room with the cells.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Indeed. I love it


Male Half-Elf Bard 1 | AC 17 | HP 26/26 | Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +6 | Perception +6, low-light vision | Focus Points 2/2 |
Spells:
1st - 3/3
| Reactions: counterperformance

Aramil looks at the two halflings, puzzled by the necessary displays, but upon looking into the room with cells, he has a good understanding. Although they hadn't told him anything of their past, he knew that halflings were kept as slaves in Cheliax - a rather barbaric practice, in his opinion - and the cells probably brought back bad memories. Respectfully keeping his distance, he began searching the storage lockers in the cells.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8


.

After Lenna helps Varook through a difficult moment, you all quickly get to work to explore the two rooms with Raff, Omari, and Aramil looking into the north room, and Lenna and her champion looking into the south.

As you begin your search, there is sudden movement in both rooms. The clattering of bones alerts the party to the north as skeletons assemble themselves into the cells, rise up, and move to attack!

To the south, there is a weird squeak. Lenna and Varook both look up, and an enormous bat detaches itself from the ceiling! As the party is beset on all sides by foes, the bat swoops down on Varook, landing beside the halfling and knocking him silly with a wing.

Initiative:

Amaril: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Varook: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Raff: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Omari: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Lenna: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Bat: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24
Skeletons: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

GM Rolls:

Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 131d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Round One:

Giant Bat
---
Lena
---
Skeletons
---
Aramil
Raff
Varook (-9)
Omari

Varook takes 9 damage. Lenna is up! Four skeletons in the north room, and a very large bat in the south room!


Human Monk| HP 30/30| AC 19| Fo +9 Re +7 Wi +7| Percep +5| Move 25'| Hero Points 1/1 Focus 1/1

Raff moves into the skeleton and bashes it with his fist and feet.

Fist: agile, finesse, unarmed, nonlethal, powerful fist
To Hit: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17 Blunt: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Fist: agile, finesse, unarmed, nonlethal, powerful fist
To Hit: 1d20 + 7 - 5 ⇒ (18) + 7 - 5 = 20 Blunt: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


.

You can keep the cool rolls but only Lenna has active initiative right now!


NG Female Ranger 2 | AC 19 | F 7 R 10 W 5 | hp 28/28 | Perc +7, low-light | Hero Points 1 | Effects:

"Varook!"

She grabs her bow from her back and is putting arrow to string before she's even finished turning to face the giant creature. Quickly sizing up her quarry, she takes two quick shots.

Attack: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 7 - 2 = 18 volley penalty
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 7

Attack: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 4 - 2 = 22 volley penalty
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 5

◆ Ready bow
◆ Hunt prey
◆ Hunted shot/Flurry

I keep forgetting this, and it probably doesn't matter here, but her Hunted Shot pair are considered a single attack for sake of resistances and weaknesses.


Human Monk| HP 30/30| AC 19| Fo +9 Re +7 Wi +7| Percep +5| Move 25'| Hero Points 1/1 Focus 1/1

Oops! Sorry and thank you.


.

Double damage on Lena's crit.

LEna's Crit: 1d8 ⇒ 71d10 ⇒ 8

GM ROlls:

Demoralize: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24 Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16 Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10 Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26 Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15 Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Lenna's arrows fly right into the bat's face, doing incredible damage to it right away. In the north, the skeletons spill out. One starts laughing silently in that creepy way skeletons do before it rips off its head and flings it at the group. This manages to scare the hell out of Aramil and Omari - Raff just stone-faces it.

The other skeletons rush in, weirdly dripping blood.

Raff gets slashed by one of the skeletons while Aramil is quickly overwhelmed and hacked with a scimitar and clawed. The bard falls to the ground with a bloody wound!

Raff's counterattack is incredible, and with the blunt force of his fists and feet, two skeletons collapse to the ground, destroyed in a second.

Round One con't:

Giant Bat
---
Lena
---
Skeletons
---
Aramil (dying 2)
Raff
Varook (-9)
Omari

Aramil gets critted for 16 damage and is dying 2! Raff takes 6 damage. Everyone but Lenna and Raff are up! (Raff's actions were queued up.


Male NG Halfling Fighter 2 | HP: 30/30| AC: 18 |F: +8, R: +10, W: +6| Perc: +8 | Speed 25ft | Hero Points 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Current HP 9

Acting on instinct, Varook turns his stumble forward after the serious slash by the bat into a spin and slices at the giant bat.

Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1


NG Female Ranger 2 | AC 19 | F 7 R 10 W 5 | hp 28/28 | Perc +7, low-light | Hero Points 1 | Effects:

"We have a big vermin problem over here!"

[ooc]Wow, I knew I was in a hurry as I posted, but to miss a natural 20? That's terrible.[ooc]


Half-Elf Champion 2 | AC 19 (20 w/shield) | HP 30/30 | Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +6 | Perception +4, low-light vision | Focus Points 1/1 |Reactions: Glimpse of Redemption, Shield Block|

Seeing their companion go down Omari quickly steps next to Amaril, laying hands upon them Heal 6 and gain. +2 AC for 1 round. Finally they bash the skeleton, hoping to finish it off.

"I'll be there in a moment! We have a skeleton problem! Amaril is down."


Action 1: Step
Action 2: Lay on Hands
Action 3: Attack
Reaction: If Amaril is attacked, use Glimpse of Redemption

Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Bludgeon Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


Male Half-Elf Bard 1 | AC 17 | HP 26/26 | Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +6 | Perception +6, low-light vision | Focus Points 2/2 |
Spells:
1st - 3/3
| Reactions: counterperformance

2 freaking hit points over.

Recovery, DC12: 1d20 ⇒ 5

Aramil drops to Dying 3 before Omari gets to him for lay on hands.


.

GM Rolls:

Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12 Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15 Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Omari misses but brings Aramil from the brink of catastrophe, and the bard is back in the fight! Varook is game to fight the mega-bat, but he's unable to land a blow. The bat starts swinging its wings and biting at Varook in response, but the halfling dodges all the attacks!

Round Two:

Giant Bat
---
Lenna
---
Skeletons
---
Aramil (dying 2)
Raff
Varook (-9)
Omari

Lenna is up!


NG Female Ranger 2 | AC 19 | F 7 R 10 W 5 | hp 28/28 | Perc +7, low-light | Hero Points 1 | Effects:

"OK, take care of yours, we'll be there if we can!"

Attack: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 7 - 2 = 25 volley penalty
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 2

Attack: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 4 - 2 = 12 volley penalty
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 8

Attack: 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 1 - 2 = 6 volley penalty
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 6

Attack: 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 1 - 2 = 15 volley penalty
Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 7

◆ Hunted shot/Flurry
◆ Shot
◆ Shot

Lenna keeps putting arrows in the air.

Attack: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 7 - 2 = 16 volley penalty
Damage: 1d8 + 1d10 ⇒ (8) + (2) = 10


Male Half-Elf Bard 1 | AC 17 | HP 26/26 | Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +6 | Perception +6, low-light vision | Focus Points 2/2 |
Spells:
1st - 3/3
| Reactions: counterperformance

Lenna, did you deal your extra Crit damage?


NG Female Ranger 2 | AC 19 | F 7 R 10 W 5 | hp 28/28 | Perc +7, low-light | Hero Points 1 | Effects:
Aramil Wellys wrote:
Lenna, did you deal your extra Crit damage?

I think so. That's the 1d8 + 1d10 at the bottom. I rolled poorly.


Male Half-Elf Bard 1 | AC 17 | HP 26/26 | Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +6 | Perception +6, low-light vision | Focus Points 2/2 |
Spells:
1st - 3/3
| Reactions: counterperformance

Ah, okay.


.

GM Rolls:

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 131d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 201d20 - 2 ⇒ (9) - 2 = 7
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 51d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 41d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 111d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 61d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Lenna sends another flurry of arrows, threading the needle once more as she takes the bat directly in the eye. It squeals, thrashes around, and collapses.

The remaining two skeletons mindlessly attack Omari and Raff. In the fracas, Omari gets clawed.

Round Two con't:

Lenna
---
Skeletons
---
Aramil (-9) (wounded)
Raff
Varook (-9)
Omari (-4)

Aramil is on his feet with six hit points and wounded. Omari takes 4 damage. Everyone is up! The bat is dead.


NG Female Ranger 2 | AC 19 | F 7 R 10 W 5 | hp 28/28 | Perc +7, low-light | Hero Points 1 | Effects:

"Go! Omari said they are fighting skeletons - I'm right behind you!"


Half-Elf Champion 2 | AC 19 (20 w/shield) | HP 30/30 | Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +6 | Perception +4, low-light vision | Focus Points 1/1 |Reactions: Glimpse of Redemption, Shield Block|

Omari will move around to flank with Amaril and attack the skeleton, while also keeping their allies within range of Glimpse of Redemption. Finally they cast their shield spell.


Action 1: Move
Action 2: Attack
Action 3: Shield Cantrip
Reaction: Glimpse of Redemption if an ally is attacked, Shield Block if Omari is attacked.

Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Bludgeon Damage: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


Male Half-Elf Bard 1 | AC 17 | HP 26/26 | Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +6 | Perception +6, low-light vision | Focus Points 2/2 |
Spells:
1st - 3/3
| Reactions: counterperformance

Aramil found himself awake, but lying on the ground next to a skeleton that had just attempted to forcibly disembowel him wasn't a very good position to be in. Deciding to put some space between himself and the skeleton, he decided to put some distance between himself and the undead.

He crawled a bit away before standing up shakily and beginning to sing a ballad about slaying undead creatures.

Action 1: ◆Crawl. Action 2: ◆Stand. Action 3: ◆Inspire Courage. Hopefully, if that first action provokes an AoO, Omari will use their Glimpse of Redemption to save me.


Human Monk| HP 30/30| AC 19| Fo +9 Re +7 Wi +7| Percep +5| Move 25'| Hero Points 1/1 Focus 1/1

Raff launches a flurry of attacks against the skeleton

Fist: agile, finesse, unarmed, nonlethal, powerful fist
To Hit: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20 Blunt: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Fist: agile, finesse, unarmed, nonlethal, powerful fist
To Hit: 1d20 + 7 - 5 ⇒ (12) + 7 - 5 = 14 Blunt: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Fist: agile, finesse, unarmed, nonlethal, powerful fist
To Hit: 1d20 + 7 - 10 ⇒ (10) + 7 - 10 = 7 Blunt: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5


Male NG Halfling Fighter 2 | HP: 30/30| AC: 18 |F: +8, R: +10, W: +6| Perc: +8 | Speed 25ft | Hero Points 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Varook moves swiftly to where the others are battling the skeletons.

Move: 25'

Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5


Human Monk| HP 30/30| AC 19| Fo +9 Re +7 Wi +7| Percep +5| Move 25'| Hero Points 1/1 Focus 1/1

Raff's second and third attacks should be one higher. I forgot agile.


.

You make quick work of the remaining skeletons, with Omari and Raff bashing them to bits. The bone clatter to the ground.

End of Combat


Half-Elf Champion 2 | AC 19 (20 w/shield) | HP 30/30 | Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +6 | Perception +4, low-light vision | Focus Points 1/1 |Reactions: Glimpse of Redemption, Shield Block|

Covered in sweat Omari wipes their brow, and looks over their injured companions.

"Well. That was certainly exhilarating. I don't suppose any of you are trained medical practitioners? While Nethys's healing powers are truly infinite. I can only channel those gifts so quickly."

At 6 hit points per 10 minutes it would take Omari about an hour to heal the party and refil his Focus


NG Female Ranger 2 | AC 19 | F 7 R 10 W 5 | hp 28/28 | Perc +7, low-light | Hero Points 1 | Effects:

”My skills are modest, but I have some training. What I lack are bandages.”

No healer’s kit; I think that prevents me from helping here.


Human Monk| HP 30/30| AC 19| Fo +9 Re +7 Wi +7| Percep +5| Move 25'| Hero Points 1/1 Focus 1/1

"We could withdraw and return tomorrow or later. We don't have to clear this whole thing today."


NG Female Ranger 2 | AC 19 | F 7 R 10 W 5 | hp 28/28 | Perc +7, low-light | Hero Points 1 | Effects:

”If we go back to town, I could buy some material to bind wounds. So what did you find in here with Mr. Bones and his friend?”

”Oh, and does anyone know any good uses for giant bat? Maybe we could sell it to a wizard.”


Male NG Halfling Fighter 2 | HP: 30/30| AC: 18 |F: +8, R: +10, W: +6| Perc: +8 | Speed 25ft | Hero Points 1/1 | Active conditions: None

"...or mount it over my mantle!!", the wounded halfling fighter says while investigating his wounds.

"I hope this beast is not carrying that mouth-frothing disease!! Saw a goblin go out that way once...not a pretty picture!"


.

@Omari - I'm going to assume you spend the time to recognize and identify the magical items.

While you take time to heal up what you can, you complete your search of the rooms.

- enough ink and parchment for six writing sets
- a nasty-looking claw at the end of a short chain

Neato Claw:

When you affix this to a weapon, the claw has a single magical charge. You can use it on a successful critical attack, which will convert that attack into your weapon's specialization effect.

- A silver morningstar
- A lesser darkvision elixir
- A lesser cheetah's elixir
- A scroll of magic missile
- two minor healing potions

- A potency crystal

Potency Crystal:

You affix this crystal on a weapon, where it has a single charge. When the charge is used, your weapon becomes a +1 striking weapon until the end of yoru turn.

- A thumb-sized cat made out of jade (magical)

Jade Cat:

Normally worn as a pendant on armour. For 1 minute after you activate the cat, you treat all falls as 20 feet shorter, you are not flat-footed when you Balance, and narrow surfaces and uneven ground are not difficult terrain for you.

Although injured, you take a little bit to peek at the remaining rooms, and it turns out that you have successfully explored the entire top level of the keep!

DING! Welcome to level three! As you level up I will add all the loot to our spreadsheet.

The magical items you have found are consumable talismans, which you affix to a piece of equipment. They are all consumable with a free action, meaning they are one-and-done like a potion.


Male NG Halfling Fighter 2 | HP: 30/30| AC: 18 |F: +8, R: +10, W: +6| Perc: +8 | Speed 25ft | Hero Points 1/1 | Active conditions: None

Do you mean 2nd level or 3rd?? Just want to make sure before I start updating my character. Wondering about taking a dedication (possibly ranger or rogue)..what do you think??


Half-Elf Champion 2 | AC 19 (20 w/shield) | HP 30/30 | Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +6 | Perception +4, low-light vision | Focus Points 1/1 |Reactions: Glimpse of Redemption, Shield Block|

Its safe to assume I am always identifying items if I am not busy healing, although given Nethy's purview I would argue that identifying items is a valid activity for recovering focus.


.

Lol, whoops. SECOND level. Got excited.


NG Female Ranger 2 | AC 19 | F 7 R 10 W 5 | hp 28/28 | Perc +7, low-light | Hero Points 1 | Effects:

Lenna respectfully will wait, clutching her hand of the mage, until everyone else has looked over these items to pick out what they want. ;-) She’s fine if she doesn’t pick any of these up. Healer’s tools and a bandolier are really what she needs to get right now.


Half-Elf Champion 2 | AC 19 (20 w/shield) | HP 30/30 | Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +6 | Perception +4, low-light vision | Focus Points 1/1 |Reactions: Glimpse of Redemption, Shield Block|

Omari will take time to explain what everything is, and recommend that everyone take at least one consumable.

"Nethys teaches we should all have some magic, so if you do not have a trinket, you should each take one. I would like to keep the scroll of magic missile if no one minds."


Male Half-Elf Bard 1 | AC 17 | HP 26/26 | Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +6 | Perception +6, low-light vision | Focus Points 2/2 |
Spells:
1st - 3/3
| Reactions: counterperformance

"I think I will take this jade cat. It looks like it may be useful."

Since Aramil typically doesn't use a weapon, I figure I'll leave those to the weapon types.


Male NG Halfling Fighter 2 | HP: 30/30| AC: 18 |F: +8, R: +10, W: +6| Perc: +8 | Speed 25ft | Hero Points 1/1 | Active conditions: None

"That crystal looks like it could add a punch to my sword strikes...if no one else is interested??"

He goes ahead and affixes the crystal onto his shortsword.


NG Female Ranger 2 | AC 19 | F 7 R 10 W 5 | hp 28/28 | Perc +7, low-light | Hero Points 1 | Effects:

There are nine items, eight of which are consumables. Six more are in the loot sheet, so we could each claim three and split it evenly.

Everyone but Lenna has taken something and she's waiting until last because she has a fascinating bauble already - Raff, I think it's your turn to choose.

Omari, with a new level, are you able to try to identify the blue potion on the loot sheet again?


Human Monk| HP 30/30| AC 19| Fo +9 Re +7 Wi +7| Percep +5| Move 25'| Hero Points 1/1 Focus 1/1

then Raff will take up one of those healing potions.


Half-Elf Champion 2 | AC 19 (20 w/shield) | HP 30/30 | Fort +7, Ref +4, Will +6 | Perception +4, low-light vision | Focus Points 1/1 |Reactions: Glimpse of Redemption, Shield Block|

That's a great question. I have no idea. =) If so, I will do so.


.

The blue potion was a minor healing. Check discussion! Are you guys back to town, grabbing the puppies, talking to your favorite Armiger or...


Human Monk| HP 30/30| AC 19| Fo +9 Re +7 Wi +7| Percep +5| Move 25'| Hero Points 1/1 Focus 1/1

I believe we went back to town for the night.


Male Half-Elf Bard 1 | AC 17 | HP 26/26 | Fort +5, Ref +6, Will +6 | Perception +6, low-light vision | Focus Points 2/2 |
Spells:
1st - 3/3
| Reactions: counterperformance

Let's let our favorite armiger know we're heading back to town for the night, and while we haven't found his signet ring yet, we did find the Order of the Nail banners or whatever they were and the book signed by his ancestor.


NG Female Ranger 2 | AC 19 | F 7 R 10 W 5 | hp 28/28 | Perc +7, low-light | Hero Points 1 | Effects:

I was thinking the same re: the armiger.


.

Alak is delighted with the receipt of the banners, which he takes gingerly and folds up, explaining they have scared purpose for the Hellknights. The family heirloom almost has the cynical armiger in tears, which he takes gently. In exchange, he offers to help you however you need.

Moving to downtime, but if you want to take Alak with you into the vaults, he's available to you now.

==============
Back in Town
==============

Word of your heroism in saving the Bumblebrashers, who are pretty popular in town, has spread and you are toasted when you return late that afternoon to get some well-earned rest at the Wizard's Grace tavern.

The owner, one Trinil Uskwood, ensures that a toast is held for you in your honour with a lot of well-wishes on your exploration of the vaults below. The night, and the town are yours.

Let me know if you have any downtime activities or things you want to do in town. If not, I'll push to the next day at the vaults. Also, Alak is now available to join up if you want the help as you made yerselves a friend! <3


NG Female Ranger 2 | AC 19 | F 7 R 10 W 5 | hp 28/28 | Perc +7, low-light | Hero Points 1 | Effects:

Lenna is looking for a set of healer's tools and a bandolier to carry them in. I'm in favor of another swordarm in the vaults.


Human Monk| HP 30/30| AC 19| Fo +9 Re +7 Wi +7| Percep +5| Move 25'| Hero Points 1/1 Focus 1/1

Raff enjoys his hero status and spends the evening carousing.

He is good with having another sword-arm present for their explorations, but does not expend any energy trying to befriend Alak.

451 to 500 of 566 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Taban and the age of ashes gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.