GM Ietsuna's Debt to the Quah

Game Master Ietsuna

Maps and Slides


51 to 100 of 285 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Scarab Sages

Gnome "Professor" HP 80/80 | AC14 T11 FF14 | CMD 11 | F11 R3 W10 | Init +0 | Per +10 (+6)

The Professor appears flustered when Omar makes inroads with Memory Tender when he has failed to woo her in his two efforts thus far.

He waves her off and hobbles over towards Togimal in Shadow, squinting at the Shoanti in an effort to read the shadowy individual and see what he has been responding best to so far.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male NG Ulfen (shaven) Barbarian 1 / Fighter 4 (Siegebreaker) - Init. +2, Senses Normal Vision Perception +9, AC 23/ touch 12/ ff 21; CMD 23 (27 vs. Grapple, 25 vs. Bull Rush/Overrun/Sunder/Trip); hp 58/56, F+10, R+3, W+4, Speed 40 ft.

"Payah Against the Wind! we share many similarities! we both have facial tattoos and both treat our BODIES like a temple! PRAISE KURGESS! PRAISE THE POWER OF MUSCLES AND HARD GAINS!!!!!"

Zzorn squats under the large table, and with the sheer power of his quadriceps and hamstrings, lift the entire table on his back, and pushes it in an overhead press!!

"RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!"

Strength, Rage!: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Grand Lodge

M Half Orc Lunar Oracle (Spirit Guide) 3/Paladin (OathLoyalty, Mind Sword) 2| HP 35/30 | AC 21/14/17 | F+12 R+13 W+13 | Init +5 | Perc +2 | Active Condition: None

Haha, that's great!


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

The Professor has a EUREKA moment and suddenly has an understanding of how Togimal's mind works and how to woo them. He thinks that showing prowess as a hunter, knowledge of the local customs and geography and proof that you can survive in the wilds would increase their opinion of you.

Zzorn's impressive show of strength greatly impresses Payah. You can learn an additional fact about her. Do you want to know her strengths (what will give you penalties to checks against her) or weaknesses (what will give you bonuses to checks against her.

Discoveries so far.
Payah Against the Wind - Strength, Professional (Soldier), Acrobatics, Intimidate or Diplomacy.
Kemchet Flame Stoker - Cannot be swayed
Togimal in Shadow - Profession (Hunter), Knowledge (Local), Knowledge (Geography), Survival or diplomacy
Lakes at Dawn - Knowledge (Religion), Diplomacy or Knowledge (Local).
Memory Tender - Knowledge (History)

Progress
Payah Against the Wind - 2 success
Kemchet Flame Stoker - Cannot be swayed
Togimal in Shadow - 0 successes
Lakes at Dawn - 2 successes, will vote yes
Memory Tender - 1 success

Round 3

Ijo
Kalten
Teeny
Omar
Professor F
Zzorn

Sovereign Court

Male NG Ulfen (shaven) Barbarian 1 / Fighter 4 (Siegebreaker) - Init. +2, Senses Normal Vision Perception +9, AC 23/ touch 12/ ff 21; CMD 23 (27 vs. Grapple, 25 vs. Bull Rush/Overrun/Sunder/Trip); hp 58/56, F+10, R+3, W+4, Speed 40 ft.

From my experience with similar adventures, Weaknesses are more useful. However down the road Zzorn would not mind learn her Strengths as well... :) Zzorn is currently divorced, you see... (see links under alias for more details)

Scarab Sages

Male Dwarf Pal1/Mnk4/CoI1 HP53/53 AC22 TC16 FF21 CMD25(29 vs Trip/Bull Rush) F+10 R+6 W+12 (+3 vs Poison +5 vs Spells, +1 vs Mind-Affect) Init +1 Perc +10 Spd 30 Ki 6/6 Smite 1/2

"Indeed, great Payah Against The Winds, you will not find our strength and skill at arms lacking. Even the most unassuming among our ranks can be surprising on the battlefield." With practiced focus, Kalten leans the haft of his longaxe sharply to the side as his feet leave the stone floor. Bracing against either side, the dwarf balances for a perfect moment in Monkey Going Up The Tree before landing lightly on his feet once more.

Taking 10 on Acrobatics for 20. I don't know if Teeny would rather assist or try their own roll, but it may not be good to repeat the same check if our character already tried it.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Discoveries so far.
Payah Against the Wind - Strength, Professional (Soldier), Acrobatics, Intimidate or Diplomacy. Payah is more likely to believe in the PCs if she sees them working together in harmony. If a PC successfully uses aid another to assist another PCs skill check to influence her, the PCs gain a further +2 bonus to that skill check.
Kemchet Flame Stoker - Cannot be swayed
Togimal in Shadow - Profession (Hunter), Knowledge (Local), Knowledge (Geography), Survival or diplomacy
Lakes at Dawn - Knowledge (Religion), Diplomacy or Knowledge (Local).
Memory Tender - Knowledge (History)

Progress
Payah Against the Wind - 3 success
Kemchet Flame Stoker - Cannot be swayed
Togimal in Shadow - 0 successes
Lakes at Dawn - 2 successes, will vote yes
Memory Tender - 1 success
]

Kalten, aided by Teeny, demonstrates acrobatic skills. This coupled with Zzorn's earlier check further sways Payah. You bumped Zzorn's check up to the point where it counts as 2 successes.

Round 4 (Second last influence round)

Ijo
Kalten
Teeny
Omar
Professor F
Zzorn

Grand Lodge

M Half Orc Lunar Oracle (Spirit Guide) 3/Paladin (OathLoyalty, Mind Sword) 2| HP 35/30 | AC 21/14/17 | F+12 R+13 W+13 | Init +5 | Perc +2 | Active Condition: None

Ijo meanders over to Togimal in Shadow, Huntmaster, I couldn't help but notice the depiction of the Owl constellation on your person. I too honor the moon and stars.

diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24

Sovereign Court

Male NG Ulfen (shaven) Barbarian 1 / Fighter 4 (Siegebreaker) - Init. +2, Senses Normal Vision Perception +9, AC 23/ touch 12/ ff 21; CMD 23 (27 vs. Grapple, 25 vs. Bull Rush/Overrun/Sunder/Trip); hp 58/56, F+10, R+3, W+4, Speed 40 ft.

Zzorn joins Ijo in his discussion with Togimal. "Orcs, gobins, kobolds - all will know pain if you accept our aid. We will fight against any enemy that threatens your clan!"

Knowledge Local: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Between them Zzorn and Ijo speak with Togimal. There is nodding and vague sounds of approval.

Discoveries so far.
Payah Against the Wind - Strength, Professional (Soldier), Acrobatics, Intimidate or Diplomacy. Payah is more likely to believe in the PCs if she sees them working together in harmony. If a PC successfully uses aid another to assist another PCs skill check to influence her, the PCs gain a further +2 bonus to that skill check.
Kemchet Flame Stoker - Cannot be swayed
Togimal in Shadow - Profession (Hunter), Knowledge (Local), Knowledge (Geography), Survival or diplomacy
Lakes at Dawn - Knowledge (Religion), Diplomacy or Knowledge (Local).
Memory Tender - Knowledge (History)

Progress
Payah Against the Wind - 3 success
Kemchet Flame Stoker - Cannot be swayed
Togimal in Shadow - 1 successes
Lakes at Dawn - 2 successes, will vote yes
Memory Tender - 1 success

Round 4 (Second last influence round)

Ijo
Kalten
Teeny
Omar
Professor F
Zzorn

Scarab Sages

Gnome "Professor" HP 80/80 | AC14 T11 FF14 | CMD 11 | F11 R3 W10 | Init +0 | Per +10 (+6)

The Professor also seeks to take an angle where he befriends Togimal in Shadow.

"Ahh, yes observing from afar, the shadows..."

The Professor waves his hands.

"Such a wise tactic only comes from age and experience. It's true many Pathfinders are inexperienced and make mistakes..."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Togimal seems to be visibly agitated at the Professor's words, but Cousin to all swoops in, whispers to Togimal and the leader calms.

Round 4 (Second last influence round)

Ijo
Kalten
Teeny
Omar
Professor F
Zzorn

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Dwarf Pal1/Mnk4/CoI1 HP53/53 AC22 TC16 FF21 CMD25(29 vs Trip/Bull Rush) F+10 R+6 W+12 (+3 vs Poison +5 vs Spells, +1 vs Mind-Affect) Init +1 Perc +10 Spd 30 Ki 6/6 Smite 1/2

"The Society is a champion of the past, preserving it for the future. While there are missteps, such as the one that brings us before you this day, this devotion is in part why I am of the Society." He offers Memory Tender a slight nod of acknowledgement. "My people, the Pahmet, are not so different from your Shoanti tribes, I feel. We know the value of respect and honor, of fighting to preserve a way of life. If it is agreeable and we are found worthy allies, it would be an honor to share our historys to one another."

Knowledge History: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15 +2 if him talking about his clan counts for Lorekeeper.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Memory Tender seems to be not entirely convinced by Kalten and his speech. She is not upset, just not convinced.

Round 4 (Second last influence round)

Ijo
Kalten
Teeny
Omar
Professor F
Zzorn

The Exchange

M / Prehensile Tail/ Minor Magic acid splash at will/ Major Magic Ioun Strike 3/day Vanara /HP 39/ AC 21/ FF 15/ T 16/ Fort +3/ Reflex +10/ Will +3/ Init +7/ Unchained Rogue 2 /CMB +5/ CMD 21/ Climb Speed 20/ Low light vision

Staying on Payah; Look I have a tail. See what I can do with it.

acrobatics: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (20) + 14 = 34


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Mr Teeny crushes his attempt to influence Payah.

Discoveries so far.
Payah Against the Wind - Strength, Professional (Soldier), Acrobatics, Intimidate or Diplomacy. Payah is more likely to believe in the PCs if she sees them working together in harmony. If a PC successfully uses aid another to assist another PCs skill check to influence her, the PCs gain a further +2 bonus to that skill check.
Kemchet Flame Stoker - Cannot be swayed
Togimal in Shadow - Profession (Hunter), Knowledge (Local), Knowledge (Geography), Survival or diplomacy
Lakes at Dawn - Knowledge (Religion), Diplomacy or Knowledge (Local).
Memory Tender - Knowledge (History)

Progress
Payah Against the Wind - 4 successes, will vote yes
Kemchet Flame Stoker - Cannot be swayed
Togimal in Shadow - 1 successes
Lakes at Dawn - 2 successes, will vote yes
Memory Tender - 1 success

Round 4 (Second last influence round)

Ijo
Kalten
Teeny
Omar
Professor F
Zzorn

The Concordance

Male Halfelf - Skald 5 - AC18/T11/F16/CMD14 |HP 53/43 | Fort:+5;Ref:+4;Will+4 |Percept.+6 | Init.+4 | { heroism , rage} (2/19 song used) { raging +10/10 hp }

Omar ponders on history a bit longer. And tries to be more persuasive on Memory Tender

So with our common interests at hand, and the show of good will we have made this evening, would you be willing to give us a chance?

diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Memory tender burst out No, you have not shown me anything that makes me think you are capable of restoring what was destroyed.

Cousin to All steps forward. Please, please. Calm yourselves. I will allow you all to convene with your parties and deliberate.

The council members move to various areas within the hall, speaking with their advisers and select members of their groups. You can go and speak to whoever you like.

This is your last round to influence them.

Round 5

Ijo
Kalten
Teeny
Omar
Professor F
Zzorn

Discoveries so far.
Payah Against the Wind - Strength, Professional (Soldier), Acrobatics, Intimidate or Diplomacy. Payah is more likely to believe in the PCs if she sees them working together in harmony. If a PC successfully uses aid another to assist another PCs skill check to influence her, the PCs gain a further +2 bonus to that skill check.
Kemchet Flame Stoker - Cannot be swayed
Togimal in Shadow - Profession (Hunter), Knowledge (Local), Knowledge (Geography), Survival or diplomacy
Lakes at Dawn - Knowledge (Religion), Diplomacy or Knowledge (Local).
Memory Tender - Knowledge (History)

Progress
Payah Against the Wind - 4 successes, will vote yes
Kemchet Flame Stoker - Cannot be swayed
Togimal in Shadow - 1 successes
Lakes at Dawn - 2 successes, will vote yes
Memory Tender - 1 success

Sovereign Court

Male NG Ulfen (shaven) Barbarian 1 / Fighter 4 (Siegebreaker) - Init. +2, Senses Normal Vision Perception +9, AC 23/ touch 12/ ff 21; CMD 23 (27 vs. Grapple, 25 vs. Bull Rush/Overrun/Sunder/Trip); hp 58/56, F+10, R+3, W+4, Speed 40 ft.

HIIISSSSSSSSSSSSTORY! HEEEEEEEERE I COOOOOOOOOOOOME!: 1d20 + 3 + 1d8 ⇒ (13) + 3 + (5) = 21

I SAID HIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSTORY! translation: GM 3-star re-roll!!: 1d20 + 3 + 3 + 1d8 ⇒ (18) + 3 + 3 + (6) = 30

"Memory Tender! you are not only letting this small group assist thee! you would bring to bear the entire might of the globe-spanning PATHFINDER SOCIETY into your home to not only fix this, but BRING ONE OF OUR TRAITORS TO JUSTICE! DON'T DENY US OUR RIGHT FOR BLOOD!!!! I am... due to my personal expertise in all things Thassilonian... deeply offended that this... this clown who deigns call himself a Pathfinder couldn't even realize he was dealing with your sacred relics and NOT the Thassilonian finds he claimed to have..."

Including one use of Thassilonian Archivist boon in roll above... here we go!

Grand Lodge

M Half Orc Lunar Oracle (Spirit Guide) 3/Paladin (OathLoyalty, Mind Sword) 2| HP 35/30 | AC 21/14/17 | F+12 R+13 W+13 | Init +5 | Perc +2 | Active Condition: None

Ijo entrenches with Togimal in Shadow, Huntmaster, you can be the decision that tips the scales. We can restore the Sepulchre and patch the rift between our parties.

diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

Bah, the limits of my utility.

The Concordance

Male Halfelf - Skald 5 - AC18/T11/F16/CMD14 |HP 53/43 | Fort:+5;Ref:+4;Will+4 |Percept.+6 | Init.+4 | { heroism , rage} (2/19 song used) { raging +10/10 hp }

Omar shrugs at the woman. I beg your pardone.

He will try Togimal instead.

You have the eyes of a hunter. Am I wrong or are there stories to be had in the wilds around here. I have heard the game is unparalleled.

kn:local: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

Scarab Sages

Gnome "Professor" HP 80/80 | AC14 T11 FF14 | CMD 11 | F11 R3 W10 | Init +0 | Per +10 (+6)

The Professor once again appears flustered at his inability to connect with any of the council members.

"Augh, why couldn't the Society have wronged a group of gnomes!"

Clenching his fists, he circles the room a few times before finally stopping to converse with Togimal once again as clearly he and Memory Tender had differences in how they remembered things.

"You play a hard game, Togimal. I suppose that's what's needed to survive in the cut-throat world, isn't it? Not unlike some of us Pathfinders who find ourselves out on missions with allies we just met a few hours previously... I've heard wild otyughs have similar methods of survival, banding together at random..."

Survival: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

The dice won't let the Professor make a DC20, let's go for a GM re-roll (4 stars).

Survival (re-roll): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Zzorn's reroll gives 2 successes for Memory Tender. The Professor is just shy of the DC for Togimal. The results are however enough for us to move on.

Cousin to All calls the council to order once again.

The Pathfinders have presented their cases and I would hear your votes great council. I will vote first. My vote is Yes

Rollicks in waves is next to speak. Yes

Kemchet bellows No, and get them out of here

Payah, Lake at Dawn and Memory Tender all vote yes, Togimal votes No.

With a vote of 5 to 2 it is decided. These individuals shall be granted to opportunity to repair the damage done by their compatriot.

Cousin to All and Rolicks in Waves both escort you from the chamber. Once outside they congratulate you on a job well done and hand you to their guides to take you to the Muschkal Sepulcher.

Exiting the council meeting you head east through a gap in the Iron Peaks to reach the Muschkal River, after which you can follow the river northward to reach the sepulcher. The journey is idyllic, the river flowing, sun shining and a gentle breeze blowing. Around midafternoon you reach the burial place.

The sun is setting behind the mountains when you reach this unassuming opening into the cliffside. Large chunks of stone are haphazardly scattered throughout the grassy area.

I have put a map up on the slides, see slide 5. Could you please place your token where you would like to be. Once we are placed we can head inside. Also don't forget the contents of the packet given to you by the VC is on slide 3 which includes a map of the sepulcher, and notes from the original "expedition"

The Exchange

M / Prehensile Tail/ Minor Magic acid splash at will/ Major Magic Ioun Strike 3/day Vanara /HP 39/ AC 21/ FF 15/ T 16/ Fort +3/ Reflex +10/ Will +3/ Init +7/ Unchained Rogue 2 /CMB +5/ CMD 21/ Climb Speed 20/ Low light vision

Mr Teeny does have trap spotter and my take 10 perception for traps is 30

Grand Lodge

M Half Orc Lunar Oracle (Spirit Guide) 3/Paladin (OathLoyalty, Mind Sword) 2| HP 35/30 | AC 21/14/17 | F+12 R+13 W+13 | Init +5 | Perc +2 | Active Condition: None

Token placed. Also added Najam, my panther animal companion.

Ijo peers forward with his power to Detect Evil.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Mr Teeny looks, but does not see any traps. The doorway is not closed, but open. and the inside is dimly lit from the sunlight.

We'll move inside soon

Scarab Sages

Male Dwarf Pal1/Mnk4/CoI1 HP53/53 AC22 TC16 FF21 CMD25(29 vs Trip/Bull Rush) F+10 R+6 W+12 (+3 vs Poison +5 vs Spells, +1 vs Mind-Affect) Init +1 Perc +10 Spd 30 Ki 6/6 Smite 1/2

Kalten focuses on the doorway as well, detecting for chaotic auras as compliment to Ijo’s spell. He produces a vial of oil from his belt and keeps it tight in hand.

Oil of Mage Armor ready.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Ijo detects two evil auras from inside while Kalten detects two chaotic auras inside also.

Sovereign Court

Male NG Ulfen (shaven) Barbarian 1 / Fighter 4 (Siegebreaker) - Init. +2, Senses Normal Vision Perception +9, AC 23/ touch 12/ ff 21; CMD 23 (27 vs. Grapple, 25 vs. Bull Rush/Overrun/Sunder/Trip); hp 58/56, F+10, R+3, W+4, Speed 40 ft.

Zzorn drinks his 'hard lemonade.'

Antitoxin, Antiplague, mixed together with some lemon juice, sugar and some gin...


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Here we go

The gently sloping passage leads to a cool, dimly lit area. The air is damp. Animal bones, gristle, and long-rotten viscera are haphazardly scattered across the floor. Stairs to the east and west lead to slightly elevated walkways flanking the recess. Doors lead away from the entrance hall to the northwest and southeast.

Two humanoids wander around this room, smashing skulls and bones with their clubs.

DC13 Knowledge Local to Identify Blue:
This lumbering giant’s beady eyes are devoid of wit or kindness, and its puffy face features a wide mouth with ill-fitting teeth. This is an ogres, if you rolled 18 or more you get to ask questions

DC16 Knowledge Local to Identify Red:
This creature looks the same as Blue, infact it is an orge also, however Red looks bigger, stronger and meaner.

Grand Lodge

M Half Orc Lunar Oracle (Spirit Guide) 3/Paladin (OathLoyalty, Mind Sword) 2| HP 35/30 | AC 21/14/17 | F+12 R+13 W+13 | Init +5 | Perc +2 | Active Condition: None

Ijo can see in the dark but only 30 or so feet in front of him. He uses spells and his panther to aid his navigation. He inches forward as Nazam indicates the presence of potential enemies. The creatures come into view.

Kn Local: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

Kn Local: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

Ijo makes sure the shield sits right on his arm and his morning star is secure in his hand before alerting the party. Ogres, prepare for battle.

Bless for the party if there is time to cast before we are noticed.

The Concordance

Male Halfelf - Skald 5 - AC18/T11/F16/CMD14 |HP 53/43 | Fort:+5;Ref:+4;Will+4 |Percept.+6 | Init.+4 | { heroism , rage} (2/19 song used) { raging +10/10 hp }

Kn local red : 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Kn local blue : 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

”Ogres? Why are they here? “ Omar nods to Ijo

He will cast heroism on himself if there is time.

Scarab Sages

Male Dwarf Pal1/Mnk4/CoI1 HP53/53 AC22 TC16 FF21 CMD25(29 vs Trip/Bull Rush) F+10 R+6 W+12 (+3 vs Poison +5 vs Spells, +1 vs Mind-Affect) Init +1 Perc +10 Spd 30 Ki 6/6 Smite 1/2

”Of all the things...” Kalten grumbles.

If there’s a chance, Kalten will apply his oil.

Sovereign Court

Male NG Ulfen (shaven) Barbarian 1 / Fighter 4 (Siegebreaker) - Init. +2, Senses Normal Vision Perception +9, AC 23/ touch 12/ ff 21; CMD 23 (27 vs. Grapple, 25 vs. Bull Rush/Overrun/Sunder/Trip); hp 58/56, F+10, R+3, W+4, Speed 40 ft.

Local: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27
nice! two questions I think: Fighting Abilities, AC

"Ogres... but they look small... maybe they're just kids?" says Zzorn quietly. You note that his face tattoos appear to shift a little. Activating Comprehend Language, Duration 30min

Approaching the entrance, he says, "Hey, little ogres! why are you smashing skulls? is big bone creature still alive and trying to reform?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

Scarab Sages

Gnome "Professor" HP 80/80 | AC14 T11 FF14 | CMD 11 | F11 R3 W10 | Init +0 | Per +10 (+6)

The Professor pushes the spectacles up on his nose and squints towards the ogres, quickly judging them worthy of incineration unless he's stopped by an ally.

"Ahem, I hate to be rash but the only good ogre is a dea--"

The Professor's a bit slow at casting fireballs, but he'd begin a series of yoga-like poses and gestures as he warms up to cast one, eventually digging around for a Selective rod should others be in melee. Although, these may be friendly ogres...

The Exchange

M / Prehensile Tail/ Minor Magic acid splash at will/ Major Magic Ioun Strike 3/day Vanara /HP 39/ AC 21/ FF 15/ T 16/ Fort +3/ Reflex +10/ Will +3/ Init +7/ Unchained Rogue 2 /CMB +5/ CMD 21/ Climb Speed 20/ Low light vision

know local blue: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
know local red: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

DR?


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Yes Kalten, you can apply your oil

The ogres have no special attacks, just hitting things with their clubs or javelins. They wear hide armour and have naturally thick skin. If you had to rate their armour on a numerical scale you would put it around a 17? They have no resistance or immunity to any type of damage or weapon.

The ogres turn and look at Zzorn. An evil glint comes to their eyes and they smile at you, but not in a friendly way.

Initiative:

Mr Teeny: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Professor F: 1d20 ⇒ 15
Zzorn: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Kalten: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14
Omar: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Ijo: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Blue: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15
Red: 1d20 ⇒ 17

Combat Round 1 - Bold May Act

Omar
Mr Teeny
Red
Ijo
Blue
Professor F
Kalten
Zzorn

Scarab Sages

Male Dwarf Pal1/Mnk4/CoI1 HP53/53 AC22 TC16 FF21 CMD25(29 vs Trip/Bull Rush) F+10 R+6 W+12 (+3 vs Poison +5 vs Spells, +1 vs Mind-Affect) Init +1 Perc +10 Spd 30 Ki 6/6 Smite 1/2

Upending the oil into his free hand, Kalten slaps his chest to apply it, leaving a glowing blue palm across his skin, much larger than his meaty hand would normally fit.

Sovereign Court

Male NG Ulfen (shaven) Barbarian 1 / Fighter 4 (Siegebreaker) - Init. +2, Senses Normal Vision Perception +9, AC 23/ touch 12/ ff 21; CMD 23 (27 vs. Grapple, 25 vs. Bull Rush/Overrun/Sunder/Trip); hp 58/56, F+10, R+3, W+4, Speed 40 ft.

Are they really medium sized as per the map? Edit: WHAT??!? they're large now? what the...?!?


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Nope, I am just too used to running medium creatures. I have made them large on the map.

Sovereign Court

Male NG Ulfen (shaven) Barbarian 1 / Fighter 4 (Siegebreaker) - Init. +2, Senses Normal Vision Perception +9, AC 23/ touch 12/ ff 21; CMD 23 (27 vs. Grapple, 25 vs. Bull Rush/Overrun/Sunder/Trip); hp 58/56, F+10, R+3, W+4, Speed 40 ft.

huh... that might change my intro i.e. trying to 'chat' with ogre kids out of respect of young creatures... did we have a surprise round until I talked? :P

The Concordance

Male Halfelf - Skald 5 - AC18/T11/F16/CMD14 |HP 53/43 | Fort:+5;Ref:+4;Will+4 |Percept.+6 | Init.+4 | { heroism , rage} (2/19 song used) { raging +10/10 hp }

”That settles that! “
Omar starts a battle song

♪♫♪♫ Fight the good fight every moment
Every minute of this day
Fight the good fight every moment
Make it worth the price we pay
♪♫

people can choose to accept rage

Raging Song +1:

Inspired Rage (Su) At 1st level, affected allies gain a +2 morale bonus to Strength and Constitution and a +2 morale bonus on Will saving throws, but also take a –1 penalty to AC. While under the effects of inspired rage, allies other than the skald cannot use any Charisma-, Dexterity-, or Intelligence-based skills (except Acrobatics, Fly, Intimidate, and Ride) or any ability that requires patience or concentration.
Note: Each willing participant also gains *SCENT* and *2xCLAW* attacks(d6)

The Exchange

M / Prehensile Tail/ Minor Magic acid splash at will/ Major Magic Ioun Strike 3/day Vanara /HP 39/ AC 21/ FF 15/ T 16/ Fort +3/ Reflex +10/ Will +3/ Init +7/ Unchained Rogue 2 /CMB +5/ CMD 21/ Climb Speed 20/ Low light vision

Mr Teeny will move in and attack blue.

rapier: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 194d6 + 6 ⇒ (5, 6, 5, 5) + 6 = 27


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Teeny's rapier goes in one side of the ogre and almost comes out the other side.

Red moves up and attacks Teeny.

Greataxe: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (17) + 15 = 32 Damage: 3d6 + 14 ⇒ (3, 6, 6) + 14 = 29

Combat Round 1 - Bold May Act

Omar
Mr Teeny (29 damage)
Red
Ijo
Blue
Professor F
Kalten
Zzorn

Grand Lodge

M Half Orc Lunar Oracle (Spirit Guide) 3/Paladin (OathLoyalty, Mind Sword) 2| HP 35/30 | AC 21/14/17 | F+12 R+13 W+13 | Init +5 | Perc +2 | Active Condition: None

Ijo will reach out to the life forces of Teeny, Najam, and Zzorn to form a link.

Life Link. Each round at the start of your turn, if the bonded creature is wounded for 5 or more hit points below its maximum hit points, it heals 5 hit points and you take 5 hit points of damage.

Najam bounds up to one of the ogres and attacks.
bite on blue: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
damage, rage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Ijo's bite takes out Blue.

Combat Round 1/2 - Bold May Act

Omar
Mr Teeny (29 damage)
Red
Ijo
Professor F
Kalten
Zzorn

The Concordance

Male Halfelf - Skald 5 - AC18/T11/F16/CMD14 |HP 53/43 | Fort:+5;Ref:+4;Will+4 |Percept.+6 | Init.+4 | { heroism , rage} (2/19 song used) { raging +10/10 hp }

Omar continues his rock ballad and bounds into the room, swinging at Red.

Sing to the glory of battle! Sing to the fall of our foes!

+1 Bec de Corbin, ragesong, heroism: 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 10 + 1 + 2 = 15
for dmg, rage, hero, PA : 1d10 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 9 + 1 = 12

bleh

Scarab Sages

Male Dwarf Pal1/Mnk4/CoI1 HP53/53 AC22 TC16 FF21 CMD25(29 vs Trip/Bull Rush) F+10 R+6 W+12 (+3 vs Poison +5 vs Spells, +1 vs Mind-Affect) Init +1 Perc +10 Spd 30 Ki 6/6 Smite 1/2

Kalten marches forward, readying his longaxe for a swipe at the ogre's head. "By Irori you shall be bested!"

Smite Evil Longaxe on Red: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 10 + 1 = 17
Smite Damage on Red: 1d12 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 6 + 2 = 15

AC is now 23 against Red.

Sovereign Court

Male NG Ulfen (shaven) Barbarian 1 / Fighter 4 (Siegebreaker) - Init. +2, Senses Normal Vision Perception +9, AC 23/ touch 12/ ff 21; CMD 23 (27 vs. Grapple, 25 vs. Bull Rush/Overrun/Sunder/Trip); hp 58/56, F+10, R+3, W+4, Speed 40 ft.

Zzorn accepts Omar's wonderful rage and walks up to the red-belted ogre to put his shoulder into his groin!

"RRRRRRRRAAAAAAGH!"

Breaker Rush, Improved Bull Rush: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31 CMD
bludgeoning dmg, STR +6, improved bull rush, improved overrun, +2 armor: 6 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 12

The ogre smashes in the pillar behind him, and while the ogre doubles in pain to nurse his newly tenderized goin, Zzorn pulls the brute's hair down until his face smashes in the stony ground, then finally steps unto his head to emphasize his point, walking over the ogre.

If Bull Rush successful, free action Breaker Momentum, Improved Overrun, target may not move out of the way: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29 CMD
bludgeoning dmg, STR +6, improved bull rush, improved overrun, +2 armor: 6 + 2 + 2 + 2 = 12 PLUS target is also prone if CMD exceeded by 5.

"You should have conversed with me, in a civilized manner Sir! now look what you made me do!" says Zzorn triumphantly, adjusting his belt and checking the clasps on his armor.

Swift Action: Armored Vigor - Zzorn gains 2 temporary hit points.


PFS Tracker Have Feedback? GM Ietsuna's Gm Feedback Form

Combat Round 1/2 - Bold May Act

Omar
Mr Teeny (29 damage)
Red -39
Ijo
Professor F
Kalten
Zzorn

51 to 100 of 285 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Ietsuna's Debt to the Quah All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.