Dungeons, Dine-Ins, and Dives: A Modern Fantasy Campaign

Game Master VixieMoondew

A modern campaign with heavy fantasy flavor; our heroes decide to take a break from desk jobs, retail, and food service to take a chance on the original gig economy: becoming adventurers!

SLIDES!
LOOT!


301 to 350 of 736 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>

Female Tiefling
Statline:
Bldrg1(Cel)|HP: 11/12|AC: 18/T:11/ FF: 17|F: +4/R:+1/W: +2|CMB:+1|CMD: 12/11FF|BAB: +1|Init:+1|Darkvision|ResFire/Cold/Elec: 7|Per:+6|Prof(Merch):+6|Craft(Alch):+4|K:Arc/Loc/Spcft:+4|K:Rel:+5l|Srv:+2
Consumables/Status:
Bloodrage: 0/6 per Day Statuses: Fatigued(two rounds)

Edie is very expositiony, in Draconic

"Rumblegrumblegrrrumblegrowfyipyipyipyip."

Draconic:
"Yes, but more friendly to Windows Machines. Hisscord crashes my computer because too much activity."

There's a bit of a pause.

"GrumbleHiss Vreknogryx?"

Draconic:
"Does Vreknog speak the True Tongue?"


Wizard/Diviner: 1/Cleric/Ecclesitheurge: 1|HP: 13/13|AC:13/T:13/FF:10|F:+3/R:+3/W:+6|CMB:+0|CMD:13|BAB:+0|Init:+8|Darkvisi on|Res Elec: 5|Perception:+7|Know(Arcana+7/Engineering+8|Spellcraft+7|Stealth+13 |Forewarned Divination School: Always act in Surprise round even if I failed the perception roll. |Prescience: 6/6 | Agile Feet: 5/5 | Adoration: 5/5

French:
"I have requested a drink. Take us to the pit. Once I have taken care of the others, I will signal you."


Consortium Compact Slides

Vreknog nods at Keeyan. He struggles to find words in English for a moment—”The man... say... drink?”

Shaking his head, he turns to Edie specifically.

Draconic:
”He says he is thirsty and needs rest. Come, we have a chamber set aside for dining.”

He stands up and waves everyone over; the other kobold leans back into his feet and waves as well, as Vreknog leads toward a passage.

Renard raises an eyebrow. Alkimen looks bored.


Female Elf Witch(Hedge Witch) 1 HP:10| AC:13, TAC:13, FFAC:10| Firt:+0, Ref:+3, Will:+2| CMB:-1, CMD:12|Perc.:+5| Init.:+3

"Um...I think there is something wrong with Keeyan..."

Bella will take a step back...


Female Tiefling
Statline:
Bldrg1(Cel)|HP: 11/12|AC: 18/T:11/ FF: 17|F: +4/R:+1/W: +2|CMB:+1|CMD: 12/11FF|BAB: +1|Init:+1|Darkvision|ResFire/Cold/Elec: 7|Per:+6|Prof(Merch):+6|Craft(Alch):+4|K:Arc/Loc/Spcft:+4|K:Rel:+5l|Srv:+2
Consumables/Status:
Bloodrage: 0/6 per Day Statuses: Fatigued(two rounds)

Edie is Surprised!

"That's... really odd. Vreknog is saying that Keeyan is thirsty and needs rest, and that there is a good room set aside for eating. But don't we already have a nice set of rooms in town? And didn't we have a Really Nice Breakfast? I don't want to be dinner for something nasty if we're not translating it right."

She pauses for a moment, torn between eager excitement The smolfrens want us to go along with them!! and exceptional caution Smolfrens are the masters of traps!.

"Be watchful for traps and dangers, but this might be part of the negotiation/discussion?" Edie offers hopefully.

"GrrrUrk. ScreechHiss?"

Draconic:
"Friends not food. You no eat us, please?"


Consortium Compact Slides

Secret GM Rolls:
BEK3d20 ⇒ (8, 2, 5) = 15

Not-Vreknog rolls his eyes. "Grrowlgrmf."

Draconic:
"We're kobolds, not cannibals."

Vreknog responds as well: "Grumblesnarl." [spoiler=Draconic]"If you want to go all the way back to wherever you're staying just to get a glass of water, I'll definitely get the feeling you don't trust us."

They seem rather offended... but then, they are French.

Well, kinda.

Grand Lodge

Male NG Wayang Fighter (Gloomblade) | HP 22/22| AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Shadow Speaker: 4/4 | Active conditions: None[/ooc]

Klyto is suspicious of the kobolds' sudden helpfulness.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

but senses no deception.

Klyto addresses Keeyan in another language.

Spanish:
Hey, are you alright? You look a little out of it.


Female Tiefling
Statline:
Bldrg1(Cel)|HP: 11/12|AC: 18/T:11/ FF: 17|F: +4/R:+1/W: +2|CMB:+1|CMD: 12/11FF|BAB: +1|Init:+1|Darkvision|ResFire/Cold/Elec: 7|Per:+6|Prof(Merch):+6|Craft(Alch):+4|K:Arc/Loc/Spcft:+4|K:Rel:+5l|Srv:+2
Consumables/Status:
Bloodrage: 0/6 per Day Statuses: Fatigued(two rounds)

Edie is wary, but placatory! Good Customer Service Skills: GO!

"YipGrowlkekkekek. Grumblerumbleyipyipbarkyipsighyawngrowlsnort?" Edie offers in a hopeful tone

Draconic:
"We're not kobolds, so we're not good with traps. We do not want to hurt anyone by accident. Would it be possible to try one of the legendary kobold feasts while we wait for our translator to rest?"


Consortium Compact Slides

Oh, my spoiler up above got broken. Whoops!

Not-Vreknog responds. "Yipyip grrrrl. Snrrgg... k'shnrff."

Draconic:
"A feast? Maybe if we were back home, but we only have basic supplies here. We are land-locked, after all."

He makes a herding gesture with his hands, as if to keep the group moving-- especially the hesitant Belladonna.


Female Tiefling
Statline:
Bldrg1(Cel)|HP: 11/12|AC: 18/T:11/ FF: 17|F: +4/R:+1/W: +2|CMB:+1|CMD: 12/11FF|BAB: +1|Init:+1|Darkvision|ResFire/Cold/Elec: 7|Per:+6|Prof(Merch):+6|Craft(Alch):+4|K:Arc/Loc/Spcft:+4|K:Rel:+5l|Srv:+2
Consumables/Status:
Bloodrage: 0/6 per Day Statuses: Fatigued(two rounds)

Edie is curiously continuing the conversation!

"Whine. Gr'rumble Canada kshnrzyyx?"

Draconic:
"Sadness. So how did y'all get here? It's pretty far to Canada from here?"

As the party might debate heading further onwards, Edie smiles happily with tail dancing and falls in, nearly dancing. We're gonna see the smolfrens! We're gonna see the smolfrens!


Female Elf Witch(Hedge Witch) 1 HP:10| AC:13, TAC:13, FFAC:10| Firt:+0, Ref:+3, Will:+2| CMB:-1, CMD:12|Perc.:+5| Init.:+3

Bella takes another step back and says...very slowly...

"Everybody stop moving now. And stop speaking languages I don't know. I am pretty sure those green magical sparks that came from the contract is some form of possession magic."

She takes another step back...keeping distance from the kobolds...


Female Tiefling
Statline:
Bldrg1(Cel)|HP: 11/12|AC: 18/T:11/ FF: 17|F: +4/R:+1/W: +2|CMB:+1|CMD: 12/11FF|BAB: +1|Init:+1|Darkvision|ResFire/Cold/Elec: 7|Per:+6|Prof(Merch):+6|Craft(Alch):+4|K:Arc/Loc/Spcft:+4|K:Rel:+5l|Srv:+2
Consumables/Status:
Bloodrage: 0/6 per Day Statuses: Fatigued(two rounds)

Edie is resisting a facepalm. So. Hard. She understands the frustration, though.

"Bella, they only speak French and the language of dragons. The only way we're going to communicate with them is with their language. I want to trust them, I want them to trust us, and yeah, they're trying to hide something. But the only way we're gonna find out what that something is, is by either murdering/beating them all or seeing what they have to say. I really don't want to kill the GrowlGrumble... er.... smolfrens." Edie attempts to explain gently.

"I don't speak any elven tongues, and I'd probably feel the same way you feel right now about not being able to understand if we ended up dealing with a bunch of elves. And it seemed like a spell-fizzle to me but Keeyan is acting strangely. Maybe the kobolds are trying to help deal with that? But if it will set your mind at ease, I'll ask what the spell was, and see what their reaction is. It's going to require more talking in a foreign language, though."

"Growf! GrrrFrenchGrumbleGrrrrBARK?!"

Draconic:
"What was the spell that has been used on our French-speaking translator, and why? My snarl-mate is worried!"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15


Wizard/Diviner: 1/Cleric/Ecclesitheurge: 1|HP: 13/13|AC:13/T:13/FF:10|F:+3/R:+3/W:+6|CMB:+0|CMD:13|BAB:+0|Init:+8|Darkvisi on|Res Elec: 5|Perception:+7|Know(Arcana+7/Engineering+8|Spellcraft+7|Stealth+13 |Forewarned Divination School: Always act in Surprise round even if I failed the perception roll. |Prescience: 6/6 | Agile Feet: 5/5 | Adoration: 5/5

Keeyan glances around at the others, possibly confused at the various languages he hears. Facing Klyto he mutters "My Italian is a little rusty, friend, but they do not speak English, so this should be fine."

Sorry my posting is slow. Busy at work and at home right now. Should be picking up though.

Grand Lodge

Male NG Wayang Fighter (Gloomblade) | HP 22/22| AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Shadow Speaker: 4/4 | Active conditions: None[/ooc]

Continuing in Spanish:
Just because they refuse to speak it doesn't mean they don't understand. Too much of Canada speaks English for me to be convinced.


Female Elf Witch(Hedge Witch) 1 HP:10| AC:13, TAC:13, FFAC:10| Firt:+0, Ref:+3, Will:+2| CMB:-1, CMD:12|Perc.:+5| Init.:+3

Bella says in every language she knows..."I am going to cast a spell to make sure everything is safe..."

She will wait a minute and if no body stops her she will cast Detect Magic...


Female Tiefling
Statline:
Bldrg1(Cel)|HP: 11/12|AC: 18/T:11/ FF: 17|F: +4/R:+1/W: +2|CMB:+1|CMD: 12/11FF|BAB: +1|Init:+1|Darkvision|ResFire/Cold/Elec: 7|Per:+6|Prof(Merch):+6|Craft(Alch):+4|K:Arc/Loc/Spcft:+4|K:Rel:+5l|Srv:+2
Consumables/Status:
Bloodrage: 0/6 per Day Statuses: Fatigued(two rounds)

Edie is helping?

Edie nods to Bella and then lets the smolfrens know that Bella is making sure everyone is safe.

"Grrr*Purrr*RumbleRumble."

Draconic:
"Snarl-mate is checking to make sure everyone here is okay with magic."


Consortium Compact Slides

Not-Vreknog shrugs. "Grek-ek-ek," he says.

Draconic:
"I didn't notice anyone casting a spell,"

Vreknog, meanwhile, shrugs similarly. "Grrumble krubble. Shnrf, krak-ak wogwog."

Draconic:
[b]"I never was gifted with magic myself, but if you are an adventurous group as your belongings seem to indicate, I'm inclined to wonder if it was the translator that cast a spell?"

Bella:
You sense a moderately-powerful necromantic aura around Keeyan and the contract.


Wizard/Diviner: 1/Cleric/Ecclesitheurge: 1|HP: 13/13|AC:13/T:13/FF:10|F:+3/R:+3/W:+6|CMB:+0|CMD:13|BAB:+0|Init:+8|Darkvisi on|Res Elec: 5|Perception:+7|Know(Arcana+7/Engineering+8|Spellcraft+7|Stealth+13 |Forewarned Divination School: Always act in Surprise round even if I failed the perception roll. |Prescience: 6/6 | Agile Feet: 5/5 | Adoration: 5/5

Keeyan moves up right in front of Klyto and stares right in his eyes for a couple of seconds, then slowly shakes his head. His expression is completely blank.

Grand Lodge

Male NG Wayang Fighter (Gloomblade) | HP 22/22| AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Shadow Speaker: 4/4 | Active conditions: None[/ooc]

Klyto moves Keeyan behind him.

I agree with Bella. Everyone stay put.


Female Tiefling
Statline:
Bldrg1(Cel)|HP: 11/12|AC: 18/T:11/ FF: 17|F: +4/R:+1/W: +2|CMB:+1|CMD: 12/11FF|BAB: +1|Init:+1|Darkvision|ResFire/Cold/Elec: 7|Per:+6|Prof(Merch):+6|Craft(Alch):+4|K:Arc/Loc/Spcft:+4|K:Rel:+5l|Srv:+2
Consumables/Status:
Bloodrage: 0/6 per Day Statuses: Fatigued(two rounds)

"Screech! Keknogrowl!"

Draconic:
"We are all at risk. Stop now be safe, please!"

"I've asked them to stop because we're all in danger with old magic that may or may not be anyone's fault. I don't want anyone getting hurt by stray old broken magic."

Edie backs up and watches *everywhere* for danger!

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24


Wizard/Diviner: 1/Cleric/Ecclesitheurge: 1|HP: 13/13|AC:13/T:13/FF:10|F:+3/R:+3/W:+6|CMB:+0|CMD:13|BAB:+0|Init:+8|Darkvisi on|Res Elec: 5|Perception:+7|Know(Arcana+7/Engineering+8|Spellcraft+7|Stealth+13 |Forewarned Divination School: Always act in Surprise round even if I failed the perception roll. |Prescience: 6/6 | Agile Feet: 5/5 | Adoration: 5/5

Keeyan stumbles back when Klyto pulls him. Hearing and seeing Edie he glances around, "I can help watch too!" perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16


Consortium Compact Slides

Edie's eyes are sharp, and Keeyan's hardly slouching, either. There's a quiet drip, drip, drip of water echoing through the tunnels (though with the echo, it's hard to determine where from exactly).

The kobolds glance about, as well, but they don't seem to be sure what they're looking for.

Chief Renard speaks up after a while of silence.

"I don't trust any of this," she says; her tail sticks straight out behind her, while Lt. Alkimen looks agitated.

Though, admittedly, Alkimen more or less always looks agitated, from what you've seen.


Female Elf Witch(Hedge Witch) 1 HP:10| AC:13, TAC:13, FFAC:10| Firt:+0, Ref:+3, Will:+2| CMB:-1, CMD:12|Perc.:+5| Init.:+3

"Keeyan is under some form of necromantic enchantment from that contract...

Bella will study the magic aura more to see if she can glean anymore info...

Spellcraft Roll: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20


Consortium Compact Slides

Bella doesn’t glean anything she doesn’t already know.

Grand Lodge

Male NG Wayang Fighter (Gloomblade) | HP 22/22| AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Shadow Speaker: 4/4 | Active conditions: None[/ooc]

I think we should head back up until we know what's wrong with Keeyan, or at least until whatever it is has a chance to wear off.


Wizard/Diviner: 1/Cleric/Ecclesitheurge: 1|HP: 13/13|AC:13/T:13/FF:10|F:+3/R:+3/W:+6|CMB:+0|CMD:13|BAB:+0|Init:+8|Darkvisi on|Res Elec: 5|Perception:+7|Know(Arcana+7/Engineering+8|Spellcraft+7|Stealth+13 |Forewarned Divination School: Always act in Surprise round even if I failed the perception roll. |Prescience: 6/6 | Agile Feet: 5/5 | Adoration: 5/5

Keeyan holds the contract away from anyone near and steps away. He mutters something in a low voice. Perhaps the volume is too low, but nobody understands the words.

5' step away from anybody near him.


Consortium Compact Slides

Vreknog glowers at Renard, then turns their gaze to Edie. "Grrlgrmble, glrkglrkglrk."

Draconic:
"Can you tell the fox to get less... eventful translators next time?"

Grand Lodge

Male NG Wayang Fighter (Gloomblade) | HP 22/22| AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Shadow Speaker: 4/4 | Active conditions: None[/ooc]

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20

Wary of Vreknog already, Klyto catches the dirty look he sends the chief's way. His suspicions that these kobolds understand English grow and he begins to think about something he could say that they would not be able to stop themselves from responding to.


Female Tiefling
Statline:
Bldrg1(Cel)|HP: 11/12|AC: 18/T:11/ FF: 17|F: +4/R:+1/W: +2|CMB:+1|CMD: 12/11FF|BAB: +1|Init:+1|Darkvision|ResFire/Cold/Elec: 7|Per:+6|Prof(Merch):+6|Craft(Alch):+4|K:Arc/Loc/Spcft:+4|K:Rel:+5l|Srv:+2
Consumables/Status:
Bloodrage: 0/6 per Day Statuses: Fatigued(two rounds)

Edie Aims to Misbehave!

The tiefling blinks a few times at Vreknog's comment, tail twitching and looking a bit... embarrassed.

"Huh. He called you --" Edie points to Reynard "--a 'fox'. I didn't know kobolds went IN for such things, but I guess fur and scales make for interesting times? Also, next time he doesn't want this sort of... translation."


Consortium Compact Slides

Renard looks between Edie and Vreknog; she isn't entirely sure who she should be speaking to, and it shows.

"I'm going to ignore about half of that. If he doesn't want you translating, then we have no reason to stick around... but I'm concerned about your friend," she says, nodding to Keeyan. "You say he's enchanted?"

Vreknog continues to look grumpy.


Wizard/Diviner: 1/Cleric/Ecclesitheurge: 1|HP: 13/13|AC:13/T:13/FF:10|F:+3/R:+3/W:+6|CMB:+0|CMD:13|BAB:+0|Init:+8|Darkvisi on|Res Elec: 5|Perception:+7|Know(Arcana+7/Engineering+8|Spellcraft+7|Stealth+13 |Forewarned Divination School: Always act in Surprise round even if I failed the perception roll. |Prescience: 6/6 | Agile Feet: 5/5 | Adoration: 5/5

Glancing around quickly Keeyan mutters something unintelligible and runs into the mine, elbowing any of the kobolds aside if the are in his way!


Female Tiefling
Statline:
Bldrg1(Cel)|HP: 11/12|AC: 18/T:11/ FF: 17|F: +4/R:+1/W: +2|CMB:+1|CMD: 12/11FF|BAB: +1|Init:+1|Darkvision|ResFire/Cold/Elec: 7|Per:+6|Prof(Merch):+6|Craft(Alch):+4|K:Arc/Loc/Spcft:+4|K:Rel:+5l|Srv:+2
Consumables/Status:
Bloodrage: 0/6 per Day Statuses: Fatigued(two rounds)

Edie is perturbed by Keeyan's dash!

"Wait, what? NO! KEEYAN, STOP! We're not going to hurt you!"

She glances to the smolfrens and the rest of the party before moving in pursuit. "We have to stop him before he gets hurt!"

Grand Lodge

Male NG Wayang Fighter (Gloomblade) | HP 22/22| AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Shadow Speaker: 4/4 | Active conditions: None[/ooc]

Klyto joins Edie in chasing down Keeyan. Knowing he can't keep up he reaches behind himself and pulls out a rake.

Wait! Stop!


Wizard/Diviner: 1/Cleric/Ecclesitheurge: 1|HP: 13/13|AC:13/T:13/FF:10|F:+3/R:+3/W:+6|CMB:+0|CMD:13|BAB:+0|Init:+8|Darkvisi on|Res Elec: 5|Perception:+7|Know(Arcana+7/Engineering+8|Spellcraft+7|Stealth+13 |Forewarned Divination School: Always act in Surprise round even if I failed the perception roll. |Prescience: 6/6 | Agile Feet: 5/5 | Adoration: 5/5

"No no no no! Gotta go."

"GrrBrolf Holljic!"

Draconic:
Don't know where a draconic translator is IRL so that was gibberish that is suppsed to mean "Leave me alone. I'll be back!"

Keeyan zigs and zags to avoid anything and runs full out into the tunnel...


Consortium Compact Slides

As the tunnel goes deeper, the presence of light dims, and soon fades entirely to black; anyone following Keeyan either needs a light source or Darkvision (please specify which).

Anyone who does not have either will need to make a DC13 Reflex save! If you pass, you stumble but do not fall.

Grand Lodge

Male NG Wayang Fighter (Gloomblade) | HP 22/22| AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Shadow Speaker: 4/4 | Active conditions: None[/ooc]

Darkvision


Female Elf Witch(Hedge Witch) 1 HP:10| AC:13, TAC:13, FFAC:10| Firt:+0, Ref:+3, Will:+2| CMB:-1, CMD:12|Perc.:+5| Init.:+3

Bella will move forward and cast sleep on Keeyan avoiding anybody else...

Will Save DC 15


Wizard/Diviner: 1/Cleric/Ecclesitheurge: 1|HP: 13/13|AC:13/T:13/FF:10|F:+3/R:+3/W:+6|CMB:+0|CMD:13|BAB:+0|Init:+8|Darkvisi on|Res Elec: 5|Perception:+7|Know(Arcana+7/Engineering+8|Spellcraft+7|Stealth+13 |Forewarned Divination School: Always act in Surprise round even if I failed the perception roll. |Prescience: 6/6 | Agile Feet: 5/5 | Adoration: 5/5

I have dark vision


Consortium Compact Slides

Keeyan (presumably having a significant lead) sees this first—as do the rest of you shortly after, since you ALL have Darkvision, gollygoshdarnit.

The cavern floor gives way just a short distance ahead; Keeyan presumably skids to a stop just in front of it. A quick look shows the bottom is about fifteen feet down.

There is a way around it, if you’re careful.


Female Tiefling
Statline:
Bldrg1(Cel)|HP: 11/12|AC: 18/T:11/ FF: 17|F: +4/R:+1/W: +2|CMB:+1|CMD: 12/11FF|BAB: +1|Init:+1|Darkvision|ResFire/Cold/Elec: 7|Per:+6|Prof(Merch):+6|Craft(Alch):+4|K:Arc/Loc/Spcft:+4|K:Rel:+5l|Srv:+2
Consumables/Status:
Bloodrage: 0/6 per Day Statuses: Fatigued(two rounds)

Keeyan, there isn't a translator for Draconic that I'm aware of. That it looked believable enough that you thought there was one scares me deeply. What you did is what the GM and I have been pretty much been doing all along.

Edie is confused.

"GrowfGROWLGRUMBLE??!" she inquires with an increasingly peturbed tone.

Draconic:
"You could SPEAK DRACONIC THE WHOLE TIME??"

She will pull up to prevent shoving anyone into a pit or hole in a cavern floor -- that wouldn't be very nice at all.


Wizard/Diviner: 1/Cleric/Ecclesitheurge: 1|HP: 13/13|AC:13/T:13/FF:10|F:+3/R:+3/W:+6|CMB:+0|CMD:13|BAB:+0|Init:+8|Darkvisi on|Res Elec: 5|Perception:+7|Know(Arcana+7/Engineering+8|Spellcraft+7|Stealth+13 |Forewarned Divination School: Always act in Surprise round even if I failed the perception roll. |Prescience: 6/6 | Agile Feet: 5/5 | Adoration: 5/5

"Grrowlfft!"

draconic:
Of course!

Keeyan jumps into the pit. acrobatics: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

I used to have a site bookmarked that supposedly was a translator for English-to-Elven.... Lost it on one of the rebuilds of my computer before I started keeping good offline backups. It was good fun!


Consortium Compact Slides

Nonlethal Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Though Keeyan intentionally falls, he winds himself in the process! Those above can hear the wheeze of air out of his lungs as he hits the ground.


Female Elf Witch(Hedge Witch) 1 HP:10| AC:13, TAC:13, FFAC:10| Firt:+0, Ref:+3, Will:+2| CMB:-1, CMD:12|Perc.:+5| Init.:+3

Um....what happened to my sleep spell?


Consortium Compact Slides

Good question! Keeyan, DC15 Will save please.

Grand Lodge

Male NG Wayang Fighter (Gloomblade) | HP 22/22| AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Shadow Speaker: 4/4 | Active conditions: None[/ooc]

If Keeyan saves:
Klyto sighs before hooking the rake on the edge of the pit and climbing down.

After climbing down he shakes Keeyan.

Hey, what's going on?


Consortium Compact Slides
GM Nine-Tuiles wrote:
Good question! Keeyan, DC15 Will save please.

Oh, and if you can leave the modifier off, I’ll add the appropriate number ;)


Wizard/Diviner: 1/Cleric/Ecclesitheurge: 1|HP: 13/13|AC:13/T:13/FF:10|F:+3/R:+3/W:+6|CMB:+0|CMD:13|BAB:+0|Init:+8|Darkvisi on|Res Elec: 5|Perception:+7|Know(Arcana+7/Engineering+8|Spellcraft+7|Stealth+13 |Forewarned Divination School: Always act in Surprise round even if I failed the perception roll. |Prescience: 6/6 | Agile Feet: 5/5 | Adoration: 5/5

will save: 1d20 ⇒ 14


Consortium Compact Slides

By the time Klyto, clad in armor and trying to take it easy, reaches the bottom of the pit, he finds that it actually opens up to another tunnel—and Keeyan is waiting for him just before a spot up ahead some 30 feet further, where it widens into another cavern.


Wizard/Diviner: 1/Cleric/Ecclesitheurge: 1|HP: 13/13|AC:13/T:13/FF:10|F:+3/R:+3/W:+6|CMB:+0|CMD:13|BAB:+0|Init:+8|Darkvisi on|Res Elec: 5|Perception:+7|Know(Arcana+7/Engineering+8|Spellcraft+7|Stealth+13 |Forewarned Divination School: Always act in Surprise round even if I failed the perception roll. |Prescience: 6/6 | Agile Feet: 5/5 | Adoration: 5/5

Keeyan smiles as he sees Klyto. "Please, come with me."

Grand Lodge

Male NG Wayang Fighter (Gloomblade) | HP 22/22| AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Shadow Speaker: 4/4 | Active conditions: None[/ooc]

Klyto calls up.

There's another tunnel down here. Keeyan found some hidden chamber.

Klyto leaves his weapon dangling from the lip of the pit and moves to the mouth of the tunnel, but doesn't follow Keeyan until the rest of the group has a chance tio climb down.

The rake acts as a 5 ft rope attached to a grappling hook to help every climb down.

301 to 350 of 736 << first < prev | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Dungeons, Drive-Ins and Dives Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.