Dungeons, Dine-Ins, and Dives: A Modern Fantasy Campaign

Game Master VixieMoondew

A modern campaign with heavy fantasy flavor; our heroes decide to take a break from desk jobs, retail, and food service to take a chance on the original gig economy: becoming adventurers!

SLIDES!
LOOT!


351 to 400 of 945 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

Female Elf Witch(Hedge Witch) 2 HP:16| AC:13, TAC:13, FFAC:10| Firt:+0, Ref:+3, Will:+3| CMB:0, CMD:13|Perc.:+5| Init.:+3

"I still don't like this...why are we just walking into what could be a trap?"


Female Tiefling
Statline:
Bldrg2(Drc)|HP: 22NL/24NL 22*/24|AC: 19/T:12/ FF: 17|F: +5/R:+2/W: +2|CMB:+3|CMD: 15/13FF|BAB: +2|Init:+2|Darkvision|ResFire/Cold/Elec: 7|Per/Prof(Merch):+6|Craft(Alch)/K:Loc/Spcft:+4|K: Arc/K:Rel:+5l|Srv:+2
Consumables/Status:
Bloodrage: 8/8 per Day Statuses: Had a GREAT night, Deb's Breakfast

Edie is snarky.

"Because we don't have anyone with us who can find the traps so ignorance is bliss?"

She carefully clambers down to follow Klyto and Keeyan.

"If you need me to, I can catch you? I mean, it's not a big fall but it's better to be safe, especially because as you said, traps..."


Consortium Compact Slides

The jingle of chainmail follows behind as Chief Renard and Lt. Alkimen approach from behind. Renard has lit a torch, while Alkimen keeps watch behind her-- pistol drawn, but held loosely at his side rather than raised and ready to fire.

"What happened back there?" asks Renard, casting the torchlight around to catch glimpses of Edie and Klyto on the lower level. "Is someone possessed?"

Grand Lodge

Male NG Wayang Fighter (Gloomblade) | HP 22/22| AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Shadow Speaker: 4/4 | Active conditions: None[/ooc]

Not possessed, per se, but drawn in. He found a hidden cavern. Not sure what's down there, but he's waiting for us.

Klyto calls back


Consortium Compact Slides

"Well that's ominous," says Renard, and Alkimen makes a face that makes it clear he thought that was obvious.

"Do you require police assistance?" asks the hobgoblin.

Grand Lodge

Male NG Wayang Fighter (Gloomblade) | HP 22/22| AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Shadow Speaker: 4/4 | Active conditions: None[/ooc]

I think you can wait up there. We'll see where this leads.


Consortium Compact Slides

Renard nods. "How long do you want us to wait before coming after you?" she asks.

Grand Lodge

Male NG Wayang Fighter (Gloomblade) | HP 22/22| AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Shadow Speaker: 4/4 | Active conditions: None[/ooc]

Klyto looks at Edie and Bella

What do you think, an hour?


Female Elf Witch(Hedge Witch) 2 HP:16| AC:13, TAC:13, FFAC:10| Firt:+0, Ref:+3, Will:+3| CMB:0, CMD:13|Perc.:+5| Init.:+3

Bella mutters something under her breath in Elven...she will attempt to climb the rope down.,,

Climb Roll: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7


Female Tiefling
Statline:
Bldrg2(Drc)|HP: 22NL/24NL 22*/24|AC: 19/T:12/ FF: 17|F: +5/R:+2/W: +2|CMB:+3|CMD: 15/13FF|BAB: +2|Init:+2|Darkvision|ResFire/Cold/Elec: 7|Per/Prof(Merch):+6|Craft(Alch)/K:Loc/Spcft:+4|K: Arc/K:Rel:+5l|Srv:+2
Consumables/Status:
Bloodrage: 8/8 per Day Statuses: Had a GREAT night, Deb's Breakfast

"If we're not back in three hours, assume the worst and act accordingly, I think. They may need time to figure out what's going on as well."

"Yap Yap Yap grrr grumble growl bark"

Draconic:
"Three hours, then law force acts."

Edie will make sure that Bella doesn't fall on her butt if needed.

Grand Lodge

Male NG Wayang Fighter (Gloomblade) | HP 22/22| AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Shadow Speaker: 4/4 | Active conditions: None[/ooc]

Once everyone is down and ready Klyto moves towards Keeyan.


Consortium Compact Slides

Bella isn’t a particularly skilled climber. Her grip is poor and she slips a bit; her palms are sore, but she gets down without falling, and that’s what’s important!


Wizard/Diviner: 1/Cleric/Ecclesitheurge: 1 | HP:13/13 -4 NL | AC:13/T:13/FF:10 | F:+3(+4Breakfast)/R:+3/W:+6 | CMB:+0/CMD:13 | BAB:+0 | Init:+8 | Darkvision | Res Elec:5 | Perception:+7 | Know(Arcana+7/Engineering+8 | Spellcraft+7 | Stealth+13 |Forewarned Divination School: Always act in Surprise round even if I failed the perception roll. |Prescience: 5/6 | Agile Feet: 5/5 | Adoration: 5/5 | CLW Wand app: 50

Keeyan moves ahead into the next chamber, then glances back as Bella climbs down with somewhat less than her usual grace. ”Welcome, friends. Have we been followed?”


Consortium Compact Slides

The next chamber is about the size of the one Vreknog has set up as a base of operations. Old mining equipment—pickaxes, carts, old lanterns—lay scattered about. The chamber has two tunnels leading from it; the one you came in through and one opposite.

Warm, yellow-orange veins glow with a low light of their own at the mouth of the next tunnel.

Grand Lodge

Male NG Wayang Fighter (Gloomblade) | HP 22/22| AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Shadow Speaker: 4/4 | Active conditions: None[/ooc]

It's just us now. What's down here?


Female Tiefling
Statline:
Bldrg2(Drc)|HP: 22NL/24NL 22*/24|AC: 19/T:12/ FF: 17|F: +5/R:+2/W: +2|CMB:+3|CMD: 15/13FF|BAB: +2|Init:+2|Darkvision|ResFire/Cold/Elec: 7|Per/Prof(Merch):+6|Craft(Alch)/K:Loc/Spcft:+4|K: Arc/K:Rel:+5l|Srv:+2
Consumables/Status:
Bloodrage: 8/8 per Day Statuses: Had a GREAT night, Deb's Breakfast

Edie is worried.

It's not a deep enough mine to have volcanic activity, so what could be causing that glow?

"We have about three hours give or take before they come down looking for us. What was so important that you've been acting so 'off' and came running down here?" Edie inquires rather bluntly.


Wizard/Diviner: 1/Cleric/Ecclesitheurge: 1 | HP:13/13 -4 NL | AC:13/T:13/FF:10 | F:+3(+4Breakfast)/R:+3/W:+6 | CMB:+0/CMD:13 | BAB:+0 | Init:+8 | Darkvision | Res Elec:5 | Perception:+7 | Know(Arcana+7/Engineering+8 | Spellcraft+7 | Stealth+13 |Forewarned Divination School: Always act in Surprise round even if I failed the perception roll. |Prescience: 5/6 | Agile Feet: 5/5 | Adoration: 5/5 | CLW Wand app: 50

Keeyan steps away from the others, then faces them with a smug look, "I am down here. So tell me, is Richard well?"

Grand Lodge

Male NG Wayang Fighter (Gloomblade) | HP 22/22| AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Shadow Speaker: 4/4 | Active conditions: None[/ooc]

King Richard, King Kong,... Larry King?

I couldn't say. Who is Richard? And for that matter, who are you?


Wizard/Diviner: 1/Cleric/Ecclesitheurge: 1 | HP:13/13 -4 NL | AC:13/T:13/FF:10 | F:+3(+4Breakfast)/R:+3/W:+6 | CMB:+0/CMD:13 | BAB:+0 | Init:+8 | Darkvision | Res Elec:5 | Perception:+7 | Know(Arcana+7/Engineering+8 | Spellcraft+7 | Stealth+13 |Forewarned Divination School: Always act in Surprise round even if I failed the perception roll. |Prescience: 5/6 | Agile Feet: 5/5 | Adoration: 5/5 | CLW Wand app: 50

Keeyan looks down at Klyto, "Sir Richard Gath, E. L., of course. Was this vessel the only one to lay eyes upon the contract? Or is his celebrity faded so in the months I have been gone? ... On that note, how many years has it been since the Death of the Human God, Aroden?"

"As for your second question, I will hardly give my name before you give yours. Manners shortspan!"


Consortium Compact Slides

I should probably note that it is currently the year 2019 AD (After Death).

Counting the years after the Death of Aroden is decidedly human-centric, but it's also the agreed-upon measure for most cultures around the world, as humans are more-or-less all over, even if they're not the majority everywhere.


Female Tiefling
Statline:
Bldrg2(Drc)|HP: 22NL/24NL 22*/24|AC: 19/T:12/ FF: 17|F: +5/R:+2/W: +2|CMB:+3|CMD: 15/13FF|BAB: +2|Init:+2|Darkvision|ResFire/Cold/Elec: 7|Per/Prof(Merch):+6|Craft(Alch)/K:Loc/Spcft:+4|K: Arc/K:Rel:+5l|Srv:+2
Consumables/Status:
Bloodrage: 8/8 per Day Statuses: Had a GREAT night, Deb's Breakfast

Edie is curious

"The 'vessel', as you so put it, is our traveling companion. Unfortunately, they are the only one able to read French, so they got the go-ahead. The current year is two thousand nineteen by Aroden reckoning. We are independent contractors looking into difficulties with the growlgrumble. We haven't had knights or the like for the better part of two hundred years -- at least, not officially, it's against the Constitution. Was this Sir Richard an explorer?"

Draconic:
"...smolfren."

"My name is Edie Squire." Edie offers politely and extends her clawed hand in a cautious offer of a shake.

Grand Lodge

Male NG Wayang Fighter (Gloomblade) | HP 22/22| AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Shadow Speaker: 4/4 | Active conditions: None[/ooc]

Klyto Ememar JS, as it were. We're a bit away from my forge, but I'm sure I have a card here somewhere. You said "human god" ...


Wizard/Diviner: 1/Cleric/Ecclesitheurge: 1 | HP:13/13 -4 NL | AC:13/T:13/FF:10 | F:+3(+4Breakfast)/R:+3/W:+6 | CMB:+0/CMD:13 | BAB:+0 | Init:+8 | Darkvision | Res Elec:5 | Perception:+7 | Know(Arcana+7/Engineering+8 | Spellcraft+7 | Stealth+13 |Forewarned Divination School: Always act in Surprise round even if I failed the perception roll. |Prescience: 5/6 | Agile Feet: 5/5 | Adoration: 5/5 | CLW Wand app: 50

"We have done away with knights but kept the squires? Curious." He looks, curiously, at the extended hand/claw, but doesn't accept the handshake.

"Two th-- oh, I've been gone a while, then."

"Speaking of the growlgrumble, the kobolds above may actually be a good line to Richard. Has this vessel antagonized them?

He glances at the wayang as he mentions but doesn't name the "human god". "Yes. The human god Aroden. It is an event that most with intelligence are aware of, a point in time useful for measuring the passage there of."

Grand Lodge

Male NG Wayang Fighter (Gloomblade) | HP 22/22| AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Shadow Speaker: 4/4 | Active conditions: None[/ooc]

The way you say human god implies you aren't or weren't human. It's just... it's hard to tell with you inside our Sylph friend there.


Wizard/Diviner: 1/Cleric/Ecclesitheurge: 1 | HP:13/13 -4 NL | AC:13/T:13/FF:10 | F:+3(+4Breakfast)/R:+3/W:+6 | CMB:+0/CMD:13 | BAB:+0 | Init:+8 | Darkvision | Res Elec:5 | Perception:+7 | Know(Arcana+7/Engineering+8 | Spellcraft+7 | Stealth+13 |Forewarned Divination School: Always act in Surprise round even if I failed the perception roll. |Prescience: 5/6 | Agile Feet: 5/5 | Adoration: 5/5 | CLW Wand app: 50

Keeyan stares at Klyto for a few seconds.... "Human! While the least of the races are invariably linked to any cataclysmic event, they are but a flash in the pan of history. And I'm glad that this vessel isn't such."

"It would be harder to tell with me outside of him, I assure you. If you wish for me to move on to my usual vessel, we will need to find it. Down here. Somewhere. One hopes."

Grand Lodge

Male NG Wayang Fighter (Gloomblade) | HP 22/22| AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Shadow Speaker: 4/4 | Active conditions: None[/ooc]

Your usual vessel?


Wizard/Diviner: 1/Cleric/Ecclesitheurge: 1 | HP:13/13 -4 NL | AC:13/T:13/FF:10 | F:+3(+4Breakfast)/R:+3/W:+6 | CMB:+0/CMD:13 | BAB:+0 | Init:+8 | Darkvision | Res Elec:5 | Perception:+7 | Know(Arcana+7/Engineering+8 | Spellcraft+7 | Stealth+13 |Forewarned Divination School: Always act in Surprise round even if I failed the perception roll. |Prescience: 5/6 | Agile Feet: 5/5 | Adoration: 5/5 | CLW Wand app: 50

Keeyan glares at Klyto again, "For one of the slightly elevated.... But enough of that."

"Of course I am not human. I am of the higher race that is known by lessers as elven. My name is Chant des Fuilles. As to my vessel, or what you would call my body. It should be in stasis, ahead, and we must locate it."


Female Elf Witch(Hedge Witch) 2 HP:16| AC:13, TAC:13, FFAC:10| Firt:+0, Ref:+3, Will:+3| CMB:0, CMD:13|Perc.:+5| Init.:+3

Bella looks at Keeyan with a little curious look...

"My name is Belladonna Silvertree...I think you should stop and explain yourself. You took our companions mind over...which is offensive and now a days illegal."

Grand Lodge

Male NG Wayang Fighter (Gloomblade) | HP 22/22| AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Shadow Speaker: 4/4 | Active conditions: None[/ooc]

Slightly elevated? I may not be one of the kayal, but the shadows whisper to me. I am, at least, moderately elevated.


Wizard/Diviner: 1/Cleric/Ecclesitheurge: 1 | HP:13/13 -4 NL | AC:13/T:13/FF:10 | F:+3(+4Breakfast)/R:+3/W:+6 | CMB:+0/CMD:13 | BAB:+0 | Init:+8 | Darkvision | Res Elec:5 | Perception:+7 | Know(Arcana+7/Engineering+8 | Spellcraft+7 | Stealth+13 |Forewarned Divination School: Always act in Surprise round even if I failed the perception roll. |Prescience: 5/6 | Agile Feet: 5/5 | Adoration: 5/5 | CLW Wand app: 50

Keeyan stares for a moment at the rather angry elf. Then his eyes twinkle a bit. "Silvertree! Oh, that is an old family. How is old Gallus?"

Glancing at Klyto he nods, slightly. "Accept my apology then shadow talker. I certainly didn't mean that I would group you with the least of races, like.... humans."

Grand Lodge

Male NG Wayang Fighter (Gloomblade) | HP 22/22| AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Shadow Speaker: 4/4 | Active conditions: None[/ooc]

Apology accepted, but please a little more detail about what's going on? What's ahead of us and how did you come to be in the contract?


Female Tiefling
Statline:
Bldrg2(Drc)|HP: 22NL/24NL 22*/24|AC: 19/T:12/ FF: 17|F: +5/R:+2/W: +2|CMB:+3|CMD: 15/13FF|BAB: +2|Init:+2|Darkvision|ResFire/Cold/Elec: 7|Per/Prof(Merch):+6|Craft(Alch)/K:Loc/Spcft:+4|K: Arc/K:Rel:+5l|Srv:+2
Consumables/Status:
Bloodrage: 8/8 per Day Statuses: Had a GREAT night, Deb's Breakfast

Edie does math.

"Oh, no, my family name is Squire, from way back in the day. It's nothing official."

Richard... kobolds better way of getting in touch if we haven't pissed them off.. That name sounds so... familiar. The tiefling looks down at her chest, though what if anything she's trying to see in her armor clearly isn't her reflection.

"Your friend Sir Richard Gath E. L. -- they wouldn't by chance be a person of an...overly large sort, would he? A person of sheer brass fortitude and charm?" Edie offers as she raises her head once more with a curious tone, pronouncing the name so it sounds more like Richard Gathyiel.. or perhaps Gaphael.


Wizard/Diviner: 1/Cleric/Ecclesitheurge: 1 | HP:13/13 -4 NL | AC:13/T:13/FF:10 | F:+3(+4Breakfast)/R:+3/W:+6 | CMB:+0/CMD:13 | BAB:+0 | Init:+8 | Darkvision | Res Elec:5 | Perception:+7 | Know(Arcana+7/Engineering+8 | Spellcraft+7 | Stealth+13 |Forewarned Divination School: Always act in Surprise round even if I failed the perception roll. |Prescience: 5/6 | Agile Feet: 5/5 | Adoration: 5/5 | CLW Wand app: 50

Keeyan's eyes gaze ahead as Klyto queries, "Ahead of us is my proper host, or body. As to the contract.... Hmm."

He brightens up again at Edie's statement, " Indeed!?! Why, yes he is, when he wants to be, Squire-who-is-not-a-Squire. Perhaps you have more information for me, with that in mind? Would he be about?"


Female Tiefling
Statline:
Bldrg2(Drc)|HP: 22NL/24NL 22*/24|AC: 19/T:12/ FF: 17|F: +5/R:+2/W: +2|CMB:+3|CMD: 15/13FF|BAB: +2|Init:+2|Darkvision|ResFire/Cold/Elec: 7|Per/Prof(Merch):+6|Craft(Alch)/K:Loc/Spcft:+4|K: Arc/K:Rel:+5l|Srv:+2
Consumables/Status:
Bloodrage: 8/8 per Day Statuses: Had a GREAT night, Deb's Breakfast

Edie is stunned, but recovering.

"They've done very well for themselves politically and are currently the Premier of Quebec. Unfortunately, that means he's not here right now. If you are friends with him, then this could be his effort to help out an old friend, and it's a personal matter rather than an international one. That... actually makes a bit more sense. Do we need to be aware of anything that might be wrong with your body... will we need to subdue it or anything?"


Wizard/Diviner: 1/Cleric/Ecclesitheurge: 1 | HP:13/13 -4 NL | AC:13/T:13/FF:10 | F:+3(+4Breakfast)/R:+3/W:+6 | CMB:+0/CMD:13 | BAB:+0 | Init:+8 | Darkvision | Res Elec:5 | Perception:+7 | Know(Arcana+7/Engineering+8 | Spellcraft+7 | Stealth+13 |Forewarned Divination School: Always act in Surprise round even if I failed the perception roll. |Prescience: 5/6 | Agile Feet: 5/5 | Adoration: 5/5 | CLW Wand app: 50

With a slightly confused/thoughtful look Keeyan slowly replies, "Premier, of Quebec... So he's not strictly around here, but he is around. Hmm.. As to my body, it should be in stasis, preserved, and we'll just need to reach it. The veins in these tunnels are a personal mark of R'gaphael. They light in the presence of any deemed worthy, such as myself. They will lead us to my vessel."

"Enough talk. Let us move along before the rabble follow."

Is it just the four of us now?

Grand Lodge

Male NG Wayang Fighter (Gloomblade) | HP 22/22| AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Shadow Speaker: 4/4 | Active conditions: None[/ooc]

Alright, but do we need to be aware of any protections, guards, etc? We should have a few hours of peace.

That seems to be the case. We haven't heard from Zika or Basil in weeks.


Consortium Compact Slides

Unless they pop back up at some point, I'll be seeing if our remaining alternate is still game to join once we've returned to the surface/Virginia/wherever we go after this-- unless you all would prefer to remain a group of 4. Character synergy goes downhill once you get above 5 anyway unless it's a particularly strong group :P


Wizard/Diviner: 1/Cleric/Ecclesitheurge: 1 | HP:13/13 -4 NL | AC:13/T:13/FF:10 | F:+3(+4Breakfast)/R:+3/W:+6 | CMB:+0/CMD:13 | BAB:+0 | Init:+8 | Darkvision | Res Elec:5 | Perception:+7 | Know(Arcana+7/Engineering+8 | Spellcraft+7 | Stealth+13 |Forewarned Divination School: Always act in Surprise round even if I failed the perception roll. |Prescience: 5/6 | Agile Feet: 5/5 | Adoration: 5/5 | CLW Wand app: 50

Keeyan glances around a bit and slowly shrugs, "Through the passage of time things may have changed. You'll have to be careful. Watch for magical auras and proceed with caution. Do any of you have knowledge of mechanical contraptions intended to cause injury?"

Grand Lodge

Male NG Wayang Fighter (Gloomblade) | HP 22/22| AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Shadow Speaker: 4/4 | Active conditions: None[/ooc]

Knowledge of? Sure, they hurt to be on the receiving end of. How to shut them off before that? Not so much. My expertise lies in protection from harm.


Consortium Compact Slides

We generally ready to scoot forward?

Grand Lodge

Male NG Wayang Fighter (Gloomblade) | HP 22/22| AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Shadow Speaker: 4/4 | Active conditions: None[/ooc]

Aye, aye captain


Consortium Compact Slides

Without much further ado, the party moves further inward.

The light coming from the streaking veins is enough for even someone without darkvision to see reasonably well. When the tunnel goes into a long straightaway, the party can see that it’s lighting up as Keeyan moves closer to it—and similarly, growing dark behind them as he moves further away.

After about twenty minutes of walking, the GM asks you to roll two Perception checks.


Female Elf Witch(Hedge Witch) 2 HP:16| AC:13, TAC:13, FFAC:10| Firt:+0, Ref:+3, Will:+3| CMB:0, CMD:13|Perc.:+5| Init.:+3

Perception Roll #1: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

Perception Roll #2: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

Grand Lodge

Male NG Wayang Fighter (Gloomblade) | HP 22/22| AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Shadow Speaker: 4/4 | Active conditions: None[/ooc]

Perception 1: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Perception 2: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14


Female Tiefling
Statline:
Bldrg2(Drc)|HP: 22NL/24NL 22*/24|AC: 19/T:12/ FF: 17|F: +5/R:+2/W: +2|CMB:+3|CMD: 15/13FF|BAB: +2|Init:+2|Darkvision|ResFire/Cold/Elec: 7|Per/Prof(Merch):+6|Craft(Alch)/K:Loc/Spcft:+4|K: Arc/K:Rel:+5l|Srv:+2
Consumables/Status:
Bloodrage: 8/8 per Day Statuses: Had a GREAT night, Deb's Breakfast

Edie is curious.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7


Wizard/Diviner: 1/Cleric/Ecclesitheurge: 1 | HP:13/13 -4 NL | AC:13/T:13/FF:10 | F:+3(+4Breakfast)/R:+3/W:+6 | CMB:+0/CMD:13 | BAB:+0 | Init:+8 | Darkvision | Res Elec:5 | Perception:+7 | Know(Arcana+7/Engineering+8 | Spellcraft+7 | Stealth+13 |Forewarned Divination School: Always act in Surprise round even if I failed the perception roll. |Prescience: 5/6 | Agile Feet: 5/5 | Adoration: 5/5 | CLW Wand app: 50

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Hmm.... Definitely like the other numbers!


Consortium Compact Slides

You've passed through a few similar rooms to the one you had your first proper conversation with Chant des Fuilles in, but mostly it's been tunnels ever since.

Edie and Belladonna notice that the floor is ever-so-slightly sloped, even when it's not obviously so (and sometimes, it is quite obviously so). The tunnels are taking them deeper into the earth, and the temperature is steadily dropping. The tunnels themselves are also becoming slowly, steadily narrower; it's still possible to walk two-by-two, but it's getting less comfortable to do so.

More pressingly, however, Keeyan and Bella notice... sounds ahead, where there haven't been any for a while: slow, shuffling feet on stone.

Just a short ways ahead, there's a sharp right turn. Though you can't see around it, Keeyan and Bella know that the sound is coming from pretty much right around the bend.

What are we gonna do about that?


Female Elf Witch(Hedge Witch) 2 HP:16| AC:13, TAC:13, FFAC:10| Firt:+0, Ref:+3, Will:+3| CMB:0, CMD:13|Perc.:+5| Init.:+3

"Does anybody else hear that? It sounds like someone...or something is shuffling around up ahead?" Bella says quietly...

Grand Lodge

Male NG Wayang Fighter (Gloomblade) | HP 22/22| AC 17 T 13 FF 15 | CMB +4, CMD 16 | F: +5, R: +2, W: +1 | Init: +2 | Perc: +6, Darkvision | Speed 20ft | Shadow Speaker: 4/4 | Active conditions: None[/ooc]

Klyto pulls a pure black lucerne hammer from a scabbard it shouldn't fit in.

Chant, any idea what might be ahead?


Female Tiefling
Statline:
Bldrg2(Drc)|HP: 22NL/24NL 22*/24|AC: 19/T:12/ FF: 17|F: +5/R:+2/W: +2|CMB:+3|CMD: 15/13FF|BAB: +2|Init:+2|Darkvision|ResFire/Cold/Elec: 7|Per/Prof(Merch):+6|Craft(Alch)/K:Loc/Spcft:+4|K: Arc/K:Rel:+5l|Srv:+2
Consumables/Status:
Bloodrage: 8/8 per Day Statuses: Had a GREAT night, Deb's Breakfast

Edie is combat operational!

Edie off-sets a bit with the person walking next to her to provide some space for her wings and for the axe she pulls out, ready to swing at anything that comes close.

She then takes a look at the party to see if they want her to 'go first' to the shuffling of feet.

351 to 400 of 945 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Dungeons, Drive-Ins and Dives Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.