Game Master S's "To Conquer the Dragon" (Table 1) (Inactive)

Game Master Chris Marsh

Handouts | Tactical Map | Ship Roles

Quickpost:

Initiative:
[dice=Hostiles]d20[/dice]
[dice=Duhm Kaoh]d20+1[/dice]
[dice="Maverick"]d20+13[/dice]
[dice=Kiv]d20+8[/dice]
[dice=Neroo]d20+8[/dice]
[dice=Sparks]d20+6[/dice]


301 to 337 of 337 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
Acquisitives

Female Lashunta Icon 8 - EAC18 - KAC18 | SP48/48 HP52/52 RP10/10 | Init +3 | Perc +11 SM +11(+1d6)| F +5, R +8, W +4

Will: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

The innate positive nature of Neroo seems to protect her from the mighty roar of the dragon!

You're a bad person Norys! Very bad indeed. says Neroo before adding, looking at her Get'Em!

+1 moral bonus to attack Norys

The drone shoot at Norys

Drone Sonic Pistol vs EAC : 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13
Damages, So: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

And then she casts supercharge weapon on Duhm!

Go get Her!


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

Neroo's drone misses, but a burst of magic and encouragement spells doom for the horribly injured Norys.

Round 1:
Maverick: CRIT!
Sparks: MM
Norys: ATK
Neroo: Space Bard!
Kiv: Go
Duhm: Go

DM:

Norys: 125 (Flat foot, Bleed)
Breath reset: Round 3

Dataphiles

Female Lashunta ~ Damaya Operative {Ghost}/ 6 | Stamina: 36/36 | Hp: 40/40 | Resolve:6/9 | EAC: 22 | KAC: 22 KAC: 30 | F:+2 | R: +11 | W: +6 | Init: +8 | Perception: +14

Will vs DC 19: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Reflex vs DC 19: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27

Loud...very loud. By the Stars, how did I get into this mess? Toe to toe with a DRAGON?!?! What was I thinking? Kiv then rolls under the nearby console, allowing her to avoid most of the arctic blast.

TRICK ATTACK? (DR=Stealth vs CR): 1d20 + 21 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 21 + 1 = 23 NOPE

Hybridized semi-auto pistol (FULL ATTACK): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 171d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 Does not provoke {Uncanny Shooter}
Hybridized semi-auto pistol (FULL ATTACK): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 181d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 Does not provoke {Uncanny Shooter}

Acquisitives

Male CG Human Ace Pilot Operative 9 | SP 51/51 HP 52/52 | RP 8/10 | EAC 27; KAC 28 | Fort +3; Ref +12; Will +8 | Init: +13 | Darkvision; Perc: +16, SM: +12 | Speed 70 ft. (Land, Fly) 60 ft. (Swim, Climb) |Active Conditions: Holographic Clone, Life Bubble.

Kiv did you add Neroo's Get' Em! to your attack rolls? It might make difference.
Also, since you are an operative you take no damage if you successfully make a reflex save.

The faceplate on Maverick's custom modified flight helmet style face protection vibrates violently from the sound of Norys's roar. Even with the environmental seals, kinetic dampers, and thermal protections engaged on his brand new D-Suit armor he has to step back from the ledge as the sound waves of Norys's roar washes over him and Sparks. Maverick is shocked by the ferocity Norys is still displaying after the heavy damage he did to her. With a cold and terrifying certainty he knows her next lethal attack will be centered on him.

Will Save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

Dataphiles

Female Lashunta ~ Damaya Operative {Ghost}/ 6 | Stamina: 36/36 | Hp: 40/40 | Resolve:6/9 | EAC: 22 | KAC: 22 KAC: 30 | F:+2 | R: +11 | W: +6 | Init: +8 | Perception: +14

Man, I am so out of practice. I forgot about the "Get "Em" +1, and evasion. Additionally, Trick Attack is a full round action, so I only get one attack. However, with Get 'Em, it's a roll of 22 vs KAC.


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

Every little bit helps!

Luck, as well as all the brave actions of the other agents is enough for Kiv's shot to connect.

Round 1:
Maverick: CRIT!
Sparks: MM
Norys: ATK
Neroo: Space Bard!
Kiv: Hit
Duhm: Go

DM:

Norys: 134 (Flat foot, Bleed)
Breath reset: Round 3

Exo-Guardians

1 person marked this as a favorite.
LN Nuar Mindbreaker Mystic 7| | SP 19/61 HP 41/41 | KAC 21 EAC 20 | Fort 4 Ref 4 Will 9 Init: +1 | Perc: +14  | Speed 30 | Active Conditions: None | Shirt Reroll: Not Used | RP 7/7

Duhm Kaoh's eyes are back to working, if not a little aching from staritng at white and black text..

Reflex Save DC19: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Will Save DC19: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

Duhm Kaoh takes the full blast from the frosty breath.. Or does he?

Mindbreaker Mystic Ability; Share Pain.
The Dragon has to make a DC17. If he fails he takes 7 damage and I negate 7 damage, costing 1 resolve point. If he succeeds, I take full damage.

Duhm Kaoh shifts forward, and swings his Axe at the mighty Norys.
Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Damage: 3d6 + 9 ⇒ (3, 5, 3) + 9 = 20

Acquisitives

Female Lashunta Icon 8 - EAC18 - KAC18 | SP48/48 HP52/52 RP10/10 | Init +3 | Perc +11 SM +11(+1d6)| F +5, R +8, W +4

@Dhum don’t forget Get’Em and supercharge weapon casts on you ;-)


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

Duhm tries to bend reality back upon the dragon Will: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 21, but Norys's force of will is too much.

The axe, however, has no problem. The extra power of the super charge spell means it cuts a massive wound into the dragon's flank Supercharge: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 3) = 9

Norys's expression turns to one of panic as she frantically looks about. "No! No! Not like this!"

Round 2:
Maverick: Go
Sparks: Go

Norys: TBD
Neroo: TBD
Kiv: TBD
Duhm: TBD

DM:

Norys: 163 (Flat foot, Bleed)
Breath reset: Round 3

Acquisitives

Female Lashunta Icon 8 - EAC18 - KAC18 | SP48/48 HP52/52 RP10/10 | Init +3 | Perc +11 SM +11(+1d6)| F +5, R +8, W +4

@GM supercharged is 4d6 for weapon with one target ;-)
Supercharged weapon (additional): 2d6 ⇒ (1, 6) = 7

You will be judged for your crimes Norys! Last chance of surrender.

Says Neroo before adding You’re in camera! pointing at her drone.

Acquisitives

Male CG Human Ace Pilot Operative 9 | SP 51/51 HP 52/52 | RP 8/10 | EAC 27; KAC 28 | Fort +3; Ref +12; Will +8 | Init: +13 | Darkvision; Perc: +16, SM: +12 | Speed 70 ft. (Land, Fly) 60 ft. (Swim, Climb) |Active Conditions: Holographic Clone, Life Bubble.

Kiv, operatives have a lot of skills and abilities and it's not easy to remember. As far as Get'Em, in every game I've played that bonus usually is only applied to the attack roll. It looks like you failed your trick, so yes you can only make one attack now not a full. With a +1 to the first attack roll you made you get an 18 so I guess that hits.

Still a little shaken by the Norys's roar Maverick forces himself to take up position on the ledge again. Grinning at Sparks he comments, "I think she's lost that loving feeling."

Trick Attack Acrobatics Take 10: 10 + 20 + 2 - 2 = 30

Norys once again flat footed to everyone

Advanced Auto Pistol vs. KAC: 1d20 + 13 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 13 - 2 = 20

Piercing/Fire Damage: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (6, 2) + 4 = 12

Trick Attack Damage: 4d8 ⇒ (4, 7, 8, 5) = 24

Acquisitives

Male CG Human Ace Pilot Operative 9 | SP 51/51 HP 52/52 | RP 8/10 | EAC 27; KAC 28 | Fort +3; Ref +12; Will +8 | Init: +13 | Darkvision; Perc: +16, SM: +12 | Speed 70 ft. (Land, Fly) 60 ft. (Swim, Climb) |Active Conditions: Holographic Clone, Life Bubble.

Game Master S, I have Norys's damage after all our attacks now at 192 points. That is assuming Maverick hits with his second attack. I was checking the Alien Archive section on vulnerabilities and it says that any fire damage Norys takes she also takes an additional 50% more. That's how I got to that number.

Wayfinders

young white-furred Female Ysoki | SP 43/43 ; HP 33/33 ; RP 5/7 | +4 Mobility EAC 16 ; KAC 16 | +2 vs. spells & magical effects - Fort. +3 ; Ref. +6 ; Will +8 | Speed 30 ft. (20 ft. fly) | Perception +11 ; SM +2 (+6) | | Active condition(s): Life Bubble (immune to void effects)
OOC:
N lvl 1 Mystic (Star Shaman) lvl 5 Technomancer ; worships Ibra

Sparks concentrates for a while... and sends some more force bolts.

Magic Missile Full Round + Harmful Spells: 3d4 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (3, 4, 1) + 3 + 2 = 13

But realizes there is no target left?

Acquisitives

Male CG Human Ace Pilot Operative 9 | SP 51/51 HP 52/52 | RP 8/10 | EAC 27; KAC 28 | Fort +3; Ref +12; Will +8 | Init: +13 | Darkvision; Perc: +16, SM: +12 | Speed 70 ft. (Land, Fly) 60 ft. (Swim, Climb) |Active Conditions: Holographic Clone, Life Bubble.

I've got her at 205 damage now. Again, assuming Maverick hits with his second round attack.


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

Gotcha! Not that it matters since she's gone.... gone... gone.... woahohohoh.

Maverick's smile flashes in the light of his pistol. When the shot hits, it rips through Norys. The dragon, who never really got a chance to unload her might against the Starfinders, crashes to the forward-wall-turned-floor!

Out of combat.

Wayfinders

young white-furred Female Ysoki | SP 43/43 ; HP 33/33 ; RP 5/7 | +4 Mobility EAC 16 ; KAC 16 | +2 vs. spells & magical effects - Fort. +3 ; Ref. +6 ; Will +8 | Speed 30 ft. (20 ft. fly) | Perception +11 ; SM +2 (+6) | | Active condition(s): Life Bubble (immune to void effects)
OOC:
N lvl 1 Mystic (Star Shaman) lvl 5 Technomancer ; worships Ibra

So no spell cast for poor Sparks?

Acquisitives

Female Lashunta Icon 8 - EAC18 - KAC18 | SP48/48 HP52/52 RP10/10 | Init +3 | Perc +11 SM +11(+1d6)| F +5, R +8, W +4

Immediately Neroo rushes to stabilize Norys, hoping that the dragon will be able to be judged for her crimes.

Medecine: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (18) + 16 = 34

She also looks for the datapad. Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15 and asks her drone to do the same.

Perception Drone: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15

Exo-Guardians

LN Nuar Mindbreaker Mystic 7| | SP 19/61 HP 41/41 | KAC 21 EAC 20 | Fort 4 Ref 4 Will 9 Init: +1 | Perc: +14  | Speed 30 | Active Conditions: None | Shirt Reroll: Not Used | RP 7/7

Duhm Kaoh sheathes his weapon, and takes a seat.
"That was cold hearted, baby."

10m rest time?

Acquisitives

Male CG Human Ace Pilot Operative 9 | SP 51/51 HP 52/52 | RP 8/10 | EAC 27; KAC 28 | Fort +3; Ref +12; Will +8 | Init: +13 | Darkvision; Perc: +16, SM: +12 | Speed 70 ft. (Land, Fly) 60 ft. (Swim, Climb) |Active Conditions: Holographic Clone, Life Bubble.

I forgot about my mentalist bane ability. Just for fun I'm going to roll it to see if I would have shaken off the effect of Norys's frightful presence aura.

Mentalist Bane vs. Will Save DC 19: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

Yup, just made it. We'll just say he used that ability before he put the final shot in Norys. Maverick ain't afraid of no man... or supernatural beast!


| Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

Save your second spell Sparks!

Neroo quickly rushes over, but it's clear that Norys fought to the death. It doesn't take the drone long to find the datapad. Norys’s data pad is unsecured shockingly, and holds her access codes for the stolen data, as well as account information worth 6,000 credits!

Behind the Screen:

I need to learn these rules the way I know Pathfinder. So it's not me doubting you, it's me correcting my work. I've got:
  • Magic Missile w. Harmful Spells 0+11=11
  • Maverick's Big hit: 55 P/F + 13 (from +50% of the half Fire.) + 13+6 Fire. 98. I made a mistake here and just took 50% and not 50% of the Fire half.
  • Maverick's Bleed: 98 + 4 = 102.
  • Kiv hits for 4. 102+4=106
  • Duhm hits for 20. 106+20=126
  • We, in two posts, add super charge. 126+16=142
  • Maverick's second big hit. 36+9=45. 142+45=187.

    187>Max HP.

  • Acquisitives

    Female Lashunta Icon 8 - EAC18 - KAC18 | SP48/48 HP52/52 RP10/10 | Init +3 | Perc +11 SM +11(+1d6)| F +5, R +8, W +4

    Death rules:
    Depending on the enemy, the way I read the death rules.
    You have instant death if you are at -HP.
    If the enemy is a minion and has no scenarist value it dies when at 0
    If the enemy is an important NPC if it’s not instant dead I give 3 rounds before the death (like a PC)

    Unhappy with the death of Norys as she will not be put to trial in front of her pears for her crimes, Neroo takes the datapad and verify if Norys has sent the stolen data elsewhere.


    | Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

    Aye.... That's why I put it in italics. Norys is NUTS. If she's conscious at all, it's a fight. BUT, who am I to get in the way of a good story? :-)

    Neroo manages to stem the horrific bleeding. Nevertheless the entire team takes extreme precautions, removing her gear and extremely tightly bound.

    Neroo then checks the datapad. Thankfully it looks like the scrambler that affected the transponder prevented her from sending the data anywhere else. It looks like you've succeeded!

    Wayfinders

    young white-furred Female Ysoki | SP 43/43 ; HP 33/33 ; RP 5/7 | +4 Mobility EAC 16 ; KAC 16 | +2 vs. spells & magical effects - Fort. +3 ; Ref. +6 ; Will +8 | Speed 30 ft. (20 ft. fly) | Perception +11 ; SM +2 (+6) | | Active condition(s): Life Bubble (immune to void effects)
    OOC:
    N lvl 1 Mystic (Star Shaman) lvl 5 Technomancer ; worships Ibra

    "Look at the size of the... thing!
    How we gonna carry it...?"

    Dataphiles

    Female Lashunta ~ Damaya Operative {Ghost}/ 6 | Stamina: 36/36 | Hp: 40/40 | Resolve:6/9 | EAC: 22 | KAC: 22 KAC: 30 | F:+2 | R: +11 | W: +6 | Init: +8 | Perception: +14

    Mav, not that it matters too much now, but the 22 was correct. The initial roll was a an 11+6 when I thought I was full attacking. With the single attack, it was actually 11+10. The +1 from Get Em made it to 22.

    Kiv breathes a sigh of relief as the violent encounter comes to rapid and sudden end. "Well, we can probably get it on the lift we used to get down here. It'll be a couple of trips though."


    | Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

    Aye, I looked it up after to confirm. I don't mind making the switch to capture as it doesn't impact the reporting.

    Kiv punches up the stats on the loader, and makes a guess about Norys's weight. She thinks it'll work.

    Anything else you'd like to do here before reporting back?

    Wayfinders

    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    young white-furred Female Ysoki | SP 43/43 ; HP 33/33 ; RP 5/7 | +4 Mobility EAC 16 ; KAC 16 | +2 vs. spells & magical effects - Fort. +3 ; Ref. +6 ; Will +8 | Speed 30 ft. (20 ft. fly) | Perception +11 ; SM +2 (+6) | | Active condition(s): Life Bubble (immune to void effects)
    OOC:
    N lvl 1 Mystic (Star Shaman) lvl 5 Technomancer ; worships Ibra

    "WAIT!"

    Sparks puts one foot on the dragon's snout, and one on the ground, and strikes a pose-- taking a picture of herself.

    "Okay! Ready to go report..."

    Acquisitives

    Female Lashunta Icon 8 - EAC18 - KAC18 | SP48/48 HP52/52 RP10/10 | Init +3 | Perc +11 SM +11(+1d6)| F +5, R +8, W +4

    Neroo explores the wreckage, looking for anything that could be salvage.

    Then, she helps lift the unconscious corpse of Norys back to the top.

    Lets go !

    Once in the vessel's wreckage, she finishes to explore it, and takes notes about the strange monolith where the spaceship crashed.


    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    | Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

    Once secure, the Starfinders take everything with them back to Zafeldrin. The dragon thanks you profusely, while brushing aside the damage to the lodge. Evidence of the Frozen Trove’s involvement in the attack causes him to excitedly ponder which factions that oppose the dragoncorp may now see the Starfinder Society as an ally!

    When you hit the Drift to return, the venture-Captain hails your ship for a report. Naiaj is less sanguine about the situation than Zafeldrin was. She begins calculating which Starfinder outposts the Frozen Trove could strike next, while insisting on remedial training for each of you for not catching all the devices in the orbital strike. While stern, she she is ultimately happy with how you handled Norys and your recovery of the information.

    Your reputation within the Starfinder society grows. Once back at Absalom Station, it's obvious that you're some of the most well known Starfinders around! (It helps that Spark's picture makes the rounds on the Infosphere.)

    That completes To Conquer the Dragon. I apologize that my rules command is still a work in progress, and a special thank you to Maverick for the help in ship combat. While the table has been reported, I won't get a window to prepare Chronicles until tonight. I'll get those out ASAP!

    Wayfinders

    young white-furred Female Ysoki | SP 43/43 ; HP 33/33 ; RP 5/7 | +4 Mobility EAC 16 ; KAC 16 | +2 vs. spells & magical effects - Fort. +3 ; Ref. +6 ; Will +8 | Speed 30 ft. (20 ft. fly) | Perception +11 ; SM +2 (+6) | | Active condition(s): Life Bubble (immune to void effects)
    OOC:
    N lvl 1 Mystic (Star Shaman) lvl 5 Technomancer ; worships Ibra

    Thanks a lot!

    Acquisitives

    Female Lashunta Icon 8 - EAC18 - KAC18 | SP48/48 HP52/52 RP10/10 | Init +3 | Perc +11 SM +11(+1d6)| F +5, R +8, W +4

    Yes, thanks a lot GM!

    Neroo back to the ship, edits the footage that she took during her mission, erasing all presence of Kiv in it and putting herself in the center of the action. Sending it for her numerous fans in the infosphere.

    She also keep one unaltered version of it, as a proof against Norys actions in her upcoming trial!

    Wayfinders

    young white-furred Female Ysoki | SP 43/43 ; HP 33/33 ; RP 5/7 | +4 Mobility EAC 16 ; KAC 16 | +2 vs. spells & magical effects - Fort. +3 ; Ref. +6 ; Will +8 | Speed 30 ft. (20 ft. fly) | Perception +11 ; SM +2 (+6) | | Active condition(s): Life Bubble (immune to void effects)
    OOC:
    N lvl 1 Mystic (Star Shaman) lvl 5 Technomancer ; worships Ibra

    Sparks is very happy at the outcome of all this, and joyfully sings:
    ♬♬You don't have to be dressed
    To kill a dragon
    You don't have to be cool
    To rule the world...

    Dataphiles

    Female Lashunta ~ Damaya Operative {Ghost}/ 6 | Stamina: 36/36 | Hp: 40/40 | Resolve:6/9 | EAC: 22 | KAC: 22 KAC: 30 | F:+2 | R: +11 | W: +6 | Init: +8 | Perception: +14

    Kiv watches Neroo's edited events unfold as it steams out into the Infosphere. The is relieved to find that here presence on the mission has been scrubbed from the public record.

    Thanks for a fun game. Well played everyone. Nice work on the space / ship-to-ship combat Mav. Super helpful.

    Acquisitives

    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    Male CG Human Ace Pilot Operative 9 | SP 51/51 HP 52/52 | RP 8/10 | EAC 27; KAC 28 | Fort +3; Ref +12; Will +8 | Init: +13 | Darkvision; Perc: +16, SM: +12 | Speed 70 ft. (Land, Fly) 60 ft. (Swim, Climb) |Active Conditions: Holographic Clone, Life Bubble.

    As Sparks attempts to take her selfie Maverick slides into the picture and also puts his foot on Norys's snout while flashing the thumbs up sign.

    On the journey back to Absalom Station Maverick enjoys piloting the Drake one more time. He even lets Sparks take the pilot stick on occasion while taking a break to enjoy a victory cigar with Duhm and watching Neroo's new video while discussing future Starfinder assignments with Kiv.

    Kiv I forgot about the -4 penalty to full attack. Now it makes sense. Thank you Chris for GM'ing I really enjoyed the way you ran the game and thanks to Duhm, Kiv, Sparks, and Neroo for being a really fun team to play with. "You can be my wingman anytime."

    Maverick's notes on final combat:
    I had Norys at just over 180 damage also. A couple interesting things to note though. After we killed her I decided to take a look at her stat block.

    She has fire resistance 5 so Maverick's two attacks did 10 less damage than I originally thought.

    Her KAC at CR 10 is 24! That means because Maverick was shaken his second attack would have missed with the 20 he rolled. However, that is why I did the post where I remembered to use his mentalist bane ability. Without being shaken and having successfully tricked Norys into being flat footed Maverick hit her KAC of 22 right on the dot!

    If combat had kept going she would have used her cloaking field and made things difficult for everyone.

    Final Stats:

    Mav 1st attack: 95 includes bleed damage and minus resistance

    Sparks Magic Missile 1: 11 (Total 106)

    Kiv: 4 (Total 110)

    Duhm: 36 with supercharge (Total 146)

    Mav 2nd attack: 40 includes the subtraction for resistance (Total 186)

    Sparks Magic Missile 2: 13 just because I like the idea of Sparks blasting Norys's corpse (Total 199)

    Acquisitives

    Female Lashunta Icon 8 - EAC18 - KAC18 | SP48/48 HP52/52 RP10/10 | Init +3 | Perc +11 SM +11(+1d6)| F +5, R +8, W +4

    Dang! Neroo hit level 8 after this scenario :)
    She's not build to do much in combat, but she has good skills and some helpful abilities :)


    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    | Dead Suns | Enter the Ashen Asteroid | Ship Roles |

    Debrief:

    In my recalculating of damage I forgot about the fire resistance.

    The map, her size, and the vague way you can enter the map made it hard to fairly apply the rules while running her as written. It seemed simple, but then I'd notice another issue to contend with.

    Maverick, I know you've got PM off, but I have an extra question if you don't mind (I promise not to take it personally if you do.)

    Great game everyone. Today is the last day of classes before finals, and I've got students lined up at my door all day. Will make chronicles my first priority.

    Exo-Guardians

    LN Nuar Mindbreaker Mystic 7| | SP 19/61 HP 41/41 | KAC 21 EAC 20 | Fort 4 Ref 4 Will 9 Init: +1 | Perc: +14  | Speed 30 | Active Conditions: None | Shirt Reroll: Not Used | RP 7/7

    Duhm Kaoh invites everyone to a performance of his next showcase band; WE ATE GOLARION. "Just remember no flash photography."

    Great game everyone!

    Acquisitives

    Male CG Human Ace Pilot Operative 9 | SP 51/51 HP 52/52 | RP 8/10 | EAC 27; KAC 28 | Fort +3; Ref +12; Will +8 | Init: +13 | Darkvision; Perc: +16, SM: +12 | Speed 70 ft. (Land, Fly) 60 ft. (Swim, Climb) |Active Conditions: Holographic Clone, Life Bubble.

    I turned on my PM. Didn't know it was disabled. Let me know if for some reason you still can't PM me.

    301 to 337 of 337 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | next > last >>
    Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Game Master S's "To Conquer the Dragon" All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.