Cordons Village

Game Master Gritnarr Halldorr

A Branch of the Haven's Cross Campaign


1 to 50 of 187 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>

Intro


The party's trek eastward is cold and blustery. The only major snowstorm marking the end of fall still covers the ground in a thick blanket a couple feet thick. Luckily the path east has been packed down a bit from earlier travel.

The trek is quiet but largely uneventful. A few nights meet with some peering eyes of raccoons, coyotes and foxes but all are discourages with a bit of noise. You're well fed mostly with stews of rabbit and small birds trapped by Gritnarr. Warm meals offer a break from the cold, especially when the sun goes down. Gritnarr is also able to find winter caches of acorns, black walnuts and beech nuts left by rodents preparing for the deeper winter.

As you reach the North Road the temperature drops, gusts of wind pour down from the northern Frozen wastes but according to your maps, you should only need to spend a week before the road dips to the south across a stone bridge bringing you to the Sea Road, marking just another week or so until you reach Cordon's Village.

One night, just as the last of the sun disappears behind you, a faint warm light is visible in the distance. It looks to be coming from a dilapidated building largely in ruin.

Florr remembers passing it months earlier on her way westward to Haven's Cross. It looked to be an old Toll Booth of some sort. You had used it as shelter, but the roof mostly gone and rotten, the stone walls remained.


"Perhapss the building offersss warmth and sshelter from the chill? I, for one, would prefer to avoid another night under the sstarss."


Mountain Dwarf Volamtar of Marthammor(AC 16)
Sihtric wrote:
"Perhapss the building offersss warmth and sshelter from the chill? I, for one, would prefer to avoid another night under the sstarss."

Nodding to Sihtric Grit crouches and pulls his hood low and motions for Florr to try to keep her horse quiet.

"Sleighs are quiet and the snow muffles our steps. That ruin looks occupied to me but I doubt they've heard us. If they were trying to ambush passerbys and heard us, I'd imagine they'd put out their light or wait until spring. Perhaps they're in dire straights and could use help. Or perhaps they're desperate...desperate people are dangerous. I suppose if"

He turns to Nikolai "Want to scout things out with me and fill in Sihric and Florr with what we find out?"

"Florr can you cover us with your bow? In case you're able to see something we're not from your vantage point?"


Quote:
He turns to Nikolai "Want to scout things out with me and fill in Sihric and Florr with what we find out?"

Nikolai nods in agreement.

"Place doesn't look sealed up too well. Should be able to hear em jabbering if we get close enough. Maybe get a good look through the gaps too."


Female Human Cleric/1

"I don't mind the cold," Florr says, "my boots keep me nice and snug. But I'm with you Sihtric, it would be nice to have shelter for the night."

Florr dismounts and puts a hand on Storm Surge's muzzle to help keep him quiet. She gives him a gentle pat, then strings her bow. "I can cover you," she says quietly but enthusiastically. She is eager to show her archery master how much better she is with her aim. "Be careful you two. Sihtric, come with me."

She looks for a vantage point behind a tree, where she can stay mounted on Storm Surge for a higher vantage point but still be somewhat hidden. She leads Storm Surge over by the bridle then mounts and nocks an arrow. She motions for Sihtric to stand next to her out of sight.


stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16


Grit removes a bow he'd been crafting from his bedroll tied to the sleigh. It's smaller and sleeker than the large bow he lost while he was prisoner. It's made of a grey ash and has a tiny dwarven rune carved just below the grip.

You hear a quiet whisper in your minds, it's Grit's voice.

"I'll tell you what we see. You can speak to me this way too, if you'd like, while I hold this. But we need to be able to see each other."

His lips don't move but he motions to his bow as he strings it.

He motions for Nikolai to move towards the building. In your mind you hear "You go around the right, I'll go around left."

Stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23
Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22


Grit and Nikoali move well and silently from what the companions can see.

For Grit and Nikoali it's not difficult to hear a tense conversation as you get closer and the wind quiets a bit. There are holes in many of the walls and it's not difficult to peer in, but you're careful to not expose yourself to view as you make your way around the structure.

"...because I'm hungry Akihiro. I'm tired of eating fish jerky. I'm tired of the road I ain't meant for this...I miss the sea..." A middle aged halfling sits on a snowy cobblestone spinning a small well-loved cutlass in a practiced fidget. He's speaking with a handsome imposing early adulthood human man with almond skin. In the corner another person it trying to sleep but failing while under a bearskin.

Akihro responds with a wild look and a desperate tone "FINE! Go back then! You saw it. We all saw it. I ain't going back. I don't care if I need to start over! That thing is still out there! I'm never getting my sea legs back. No way in the Nine Hells."

Akihro tosses a dried piece of jerky onto what's left of the floor in exasperation." I say we keep going West towards Voski tomorrow. I have a friend there."


"3. Armed. Crossbows in the corner. Sword with the Halfling. They're arguing."


Female Human Cleric/1

Florr thinks at Grit, "I think you should knock on the door. See if we can stay there with them overnight. And they might have some information about Cordon's Village that can help prepare us for what might be happening out there."


"Florr wants to talk to them. I think she should do the talking. Nikolai and I stay out of sight? Sihtric, Nikolai? "


“Ssshe ssseemss the likeliesst...candidate. I will go with her, in casse. You will talk, yesss?”


"Sounds like they're running from something bad near the coast. Would be good to get an idea of what we're about to run into. Florr's from there, I agree she should chat them up. Shout if you want the arrows to start flying."


Female Human Cleric/1

Florr dismounts and slings her bow across her back and stashes her arrow. She ties Storm Surge to the tree. "I'll go and talk with them. I'll 'think' at Grit if I need anything. Sihtric, lets go."

Florr steadily walks up to the door, looking around alertly for anything that looks out of place. She makes lots of noise on purpose and knocks loudly. "Hello! Hello in there! Would you mind sharing this shelter on this cold winter night? My traveling companion and I would enjoy some company! I have fish jerky and apples to share!"


There's some shushing, some scuffling and rummaging and the light is extinguished from within. A face peers through a hole in the wall about waist high.

"What's going on? Who are you? What are you trying to pull? Fish Jerky? How long you been eavesdropping?"


Female Human Cleric/1

"My name is Florr Hemera of Cordon's Village. My homemade fish jerky is a family secret, but I'd be quite happy to share my stash with you! My companion is Sihtric. We heard voices inside which prompted me to knock on your door. We are traveling east to Cordon's Village and seek any news we can."


Female Human Cleric/1

Deception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15


"Get a grip Akihiro!" a female voice booms in exasperation. "You said you had apples?" the door swings open and a large, but clearly underfed and poorly rested woman looks down on you. She looks to be in her mid forties and has the weathered look Florr is familiar with of a life spent at sea. She holds a loaded crossbow at her side. "I'll tell you anything you want to know for 2 apples."

Next to her a much younger man (Akihiro) grumbles. "I don't trust her. She's hiding something. And the other one isn't even talkin'... Your funeral."

Looking around the old toll booth it looks about the same as when Florr came through coming west, there aren't many belongings and the people are woefully underprepared for their journey. There is a pile that looks to be a curtain, a bedroll and a rug in the corner that was likely being used as a makeshift sleeping corner.


Mountain Dwarf Volamtar of Marthammor(AC 16)

Whispered telepathically to the group: "Damn. We lost one. Eyes peeled."

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11


Female Human Cleric/1

"Sihtric can be rather quiet, but he means no harm," Florr says, gesturing to him.

Florr unslings her backpack and pulls out a bag of apples. "Fresh from Haven's Cross!" She pulls out four apples rather awkwardly. "Two for you, and your name is....? I can tell that you are familiar with the sea. Ah, it's been months since I've been out in the ocean, feeling that damp wind and tasting the salty air. Kraktic abot!" She raises her hands full of apples in a wave-like motion. "I'd love to hear any news that you have of Cordon's Village, or even anything you've heard during your travels. I haven't been to the Village in months and boy, do I miss it. Does Old Man Craven still own the squid shop? Is the clam peddler still on the corner of Cross Street and Harbor Avenue? He has the best clams." She grins widely with the remembrance.

Scribe's Note:
"Kraktic abot" is a well-known sea dwarven phrase for "Bon voyage"

She then offers the two apples to the man called Akihiro. "And two for you as well, if we can come in and shelter from this chill! We'd be happy to split guard duty with you so we all can get some rest tonight."


male Mountain Dwarf Fighter 4
Akihiro wrote:
"I don't trust her. She's hiding something. And the other one isn't even talkin'... Your funeral."

"I am capable of...sspeech, though I often find it not required. My role here iss to provide her protection. Your warinesss iss understandable, given the circumsstancess. I asssure you, ssshe is harmlesss"


"Whaddya think Grit? They don't seem too hostile. We could make a play like we got separated from Florr and we just tracked her down. Get ourselves inside near that warm fire. May be suspicious but maybe I could smooth it over?"


Nikolai Barleyburrow wrote:
"Whaddya think Grit? They don't seem too hostile. We could make a play like we got separated from Florr and we just tracked her down. Get ourselves inside near that warm fire. May be suspicious but maybe I could smooth it over?"

"Hrm I don't know..there was definitely a third.."

"S%~!."


The party hears a voice outside.

"Oye, there's one out here hidin'! They was gonna ambush us! Ugly dwarf with a bow. Nocked and everything. I got em though, don't worry. No sudden moves you ugly git. Bow down."

Grit is lead in a sword point with hands up.

_____________________________________________________

The two inside turn to Florr and Sithrik. "You lied to us? Were you going to kill us?"


Female Human Cleric/1

Florr lifts her hands, palms out towards them to show she isn't holding anything. "Oh no no, you misunderstand the situation! We don't want to kill you, not at all! I thought that all of us at once knocking on your door might make you less likely to welcome us inside your warm fire, and I didn't tell you because, well..." Florr pauses and smiles, trying to keep the mood calm and welcome. "Because, you know, we were just as suspicious of you as you are of us! But enough of this, there is no need for weapons." She motions to Grit. "He was staying back with my horse. All we want is a warmer place to sleep for the night on our journey to my hometown, and any information you'd care to share."

She thinks to Grit, "Are you OK? Where is Nikolai? Should I tell them about him? They seem so jumpy and ready to strike."


Florr wrote:
Florr lifts her hands, palms out towards them to show she isn't holding anything. "Oh no no, you misunderstand the situation! We don't want to kill you, not at all! I thought that all of us at once knocking on your door might make you less likely to welcome us inside your warm fire, and I didn't tell you because, well..." Florr pauses and smiles, trying to keep the mood calm and welcome. "Because, you know, we were just as suspicious of you as you are of us! But enough of this, there is no need for weapons." She motions to Grit. "He was staying back with my horse. All we want is a warmer place to sleep for the night on our journey to my hometown, and any information you'd care to share."

Diplomacy check! If anyone wants to assist feel free.


Female Human Cleric/1
Haven's Cross GM Kris wrote:

Diplomacy check! If anyone wants to assist feel free.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Florr wrote:

Florr lifts her hands, palms out towards them to show she isn't holding anything. "Oh no no, you misunderstand the situation! We don't want to kill you, not at all! I thought that all of us at once knocking on your door might make you less likely to welcome us inside your warm fire, and I didn't tell you because, well..." Florr pauses and smiles, trying to keep the mood calm and welcome. "Because, you know, we were just as suspicious of you as you are of us! But enough of this, there is no need for weapons." She motions to Grit. "He was staying back with my horse. All we want is a warmer place to sleep for the night on our journey to my hometown, and any information you'd care to share."

She thinks to Grit, "Are you OK? Where is Nikolai? Should I tell them about him? They seem so jumpy and ready to strike."

Grit, no longer holding his bow is unable to answer you.


Female Human Cleric/1

Florr feels disappointed not have the connection with Grit, but she rallies and feels inspired by her companions.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10


"You could have been bloodthirsssty villains for all we were to know, it isss only sssenssible to take precautionss... Clearly, you wissely did asss well. Like the young lady ssaid, our desssires are the ssame asss yourss, a warm place to bed down and a full belly. Ssurely we can reach ssome kind of accord."

persuasion: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14


Nikolai attempts to move closer to the shack. If there is an opening via a window or door or miscellaneous hole where he can get a good view of the inside he will skulk there in the shadows. For now he listens to see if the current conflict is cooling down or about to boil over.
sneak: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24


“Hideki, I think it’s alright. What they said made sense. We’re all a little on edge. Let’s see what we have to gain, we don’t have much to lose!”

Hideki shakes his head and laughs mumbling under his breath and removes the sword from Grit’s back. He mumbles to Akiro and they step outside removing a pipe from a pocket and shivering together, they light it and pass it to one another. Staring blankly north over the horizon and into the tundra.

The woman continues. “I’m Taru. We worked as crew on a ship together over the last few years bringing goods back and forth across the Sea. Our ship had...a stowaway. It was commandeered and our captain executed. We were knocked off the boat and floated for days. We were eventually picked up by a fishing boat from Cordon’s village thank the gods. Cordon’s village didn’t seem like it was a place to be getting work and the town seems a bit...odd these days. We’ve had a bit of a journey and we’re not experienced in the ways of foraging or wilderness living. None of us are adequately fed. We’ve been plagued by nigh..we haven’t been sleeping well. If you’ll give us some food or any help I’ll gladly tell you what you what I know.”


Taru wrote:
If you’ll give us some food or any help I’ll gladly tell you what you what I know.”

"I think my companionss would agree that some food is a good exchange for sssome information about what we might find on the journey ahead. Who commandeered your ssship? Were they in the right regarding sstowaway and the captain'ss complicity, or were they an innocent traveler?"


Female Human Cleric/1

"Good questions, Sihtric. I too have a few more, but hold those thoughts! Let me go to my horse's saddlebags and bring us a feast!" She exits and brings Storm Surge to a relatively sturdy-looking piece of the ruin, with grass around for grazing. She pats him while she rummages for her rations and a bag of the acorns and beech nuts Grit has found.

As she enters the building again, she says, "My friend Grit here is a master of the bow, and in the morning's light I'm sure he could be persuaded to hunt for a critter to make some stew for our breakfast. Right now I have as much fish jerky as you want, apples to share, any of these dried rations you'd like, and some nuts. Oh and a jar of fresh water." She places all of this down on an extra horse blanket on the floor next to the fire.

"Along with Sihtric's question of who commandeered your ship, I'd like to know what port you had been sailing FROM and where you were headed, and what sort of goods you were transporting. And you mentioned Cordon's Village was 'odd' to you; care to explain what you mean by that? I mean, all cities have their quirks. What struck you as particularly out of place?"

She bites into an apple, smiling. "Also, I am quite curious if you ever ate at the clam shop."


Sihtric wrote:
Taru wrote:
If you’ll give us some food or any help I’ll gladly tell you what you what I know.”
"I think my companionss would agree that some food is a good exchange for sssome information about what we might find on the journey ahead. Who commandeered your ssship? Were they in the right regarding sstowaway and the captain'ss complicity, or were they an innocent traveler?"

"A boy really, I suppose he may have had his first beard coming in but..he came with a hooded and hunched...he said he was his sick Grandfather. Infected with skin rot. We didn't want to take him onboard but they paid quite a bit for their passage and promised a bit more when we got there. The captain negotiated that he stay below the ship and touch nothing and no one and he agreed."

She bites deep into the apple and pauses in silent satisfaction.

"On of our riggers didn't show up for his shift. Couldn't find him anywhere." she shakes her head. "And then from there people just started..the seem uneasy..I felt worried. It grew into a near..madness but..I felt such a fear. It's like when you have a bad dream. You know it's bad, you feel it all day but you can't placed what happened?"

She looks up at you gauging your reaction.

The man with the pipe calls back inside.

"His grandfather was a creature from a great beyond. A vision of pure terror. The Drown.."

She shushes him. "There's plenty of other reasonable expla...."

He interrupts with wide eyes and a stern and serious look.

"It was the Drowned God. The bastard of Umberlee."

he continues with a wild look in his eye. "It unleashed a dark witchcraft upon our minds! Turned everyone into...blanks. Mindlessly working. We snapped out of it eventually. She saved me, shook me and convinced me. I don't know why we were the only ones..the Captain came to days into the three of us trying to come up with a plan. It wasn't soon after that it..it killed the captain. When we saw what it could do..we jumped overboard." he turns to the other two.

"We ain't never going back in that water. No matter what."


Florr wrote:

"Good questions, Sihtric. I too have a few more, but hold those thoughts! Let me go to my horse's saddlebags and bring us a feast!" She exits and brings Storm Surge to a relatively sturdy-looking piece of the ruin, with grass around for grazing. She pats him while she rummages for her rations and a bag of the acorns and beech nuts Grit has found.

As she enters the building again, she says, "My friend Grit here is a master of the bow, and in the morning's light I'm sure he could be persuaded to hunt for a critter to make some stew for our breakfast. Right now I have as much fish jerky as you want, apples to share, any of these dried rations you'd like, and some nuts. Oh and a jar of fresh water." She places all of this down on an extra horse blanket on the floor next to the fire.

"Along with Sihtric's question of who commandeered your ship, I'd like to know what port you had been sailing FROM and where you were headed, and what sort of goods you were transporting. And you mentioned Cordon's Village was 'odd' to you; care to explain what you mean by that? I mean, all cities have their quirks. What struck you as particularly out of place?"

She bites into an apple, smiling. "Also, I am quite curious if you ever ate at the clam shop."

The short one, Hideki answers Florr. "That town got dark. Quiet. Everyone seems on edge. Crime. People afraid to go out at night. They blame the docks and the sailors but...it's something else." "Clam shop, sure. Every now and then. I prefer the jellied eels myself." his expression twists a bit when he says 'eels'."

"We just moved trade goods mostly. Grains and such to Cordon's, dried fish, fishing nets and things from Cordon's back eastward."


male Mountain Dwarf Fighter 4

Sihtric searches the depths of his memory for references to Drowned God and the Bastard of Umberlee.

history: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17


Female Human Cleric/1

Florr holds up a hand. "Whoa whoa," she says, "These feelings you described... blanks, mindless working... Your descriptions remind me of an experience I had with two certain characters I've bumped into before." She pauses and looks at the man with the pipe. "There is no way of knowing if these two - creatures - are works of the Drowned God at this point, but they are definitely evil... You are all lucky to be alive. Valkur certainly kept you safe." She touches the shining blue amulet around her neck and shakes off a shudder. "Thank you for sharing this information. I know it's hard to relive something like this, but as I said, this reminds me of an encounter I had in Haven's Cross and this is very helpful information to us."

She passes around the bag of apples again. "Jellied eels, eh? Not my favorite." She sighs, thinking of the news about Cordon's Village. "I'm sorry to hear that my hometown is in such a state. I wonder if this has anything to do with these characters who boarded your boat..." She drifts off and almost gets lost in thought, then pulls herself back to reality.

"We definitely need to get going at first light. We thank you for trusting us enough to give us shelter, and I am going to go out and check on my horse Storm Surge." She gets up and exits, closing the door behind her.

She pats her horse on the muzzle and adjusts his blanket. Then she looks around and hisses quietly, "Nikolai! I have news! Also, I think you should come inside!"

(If needed: Stealth check for them not to hear her speak: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3.)


Female Human Cleric/1

Eesh, hopefully it's not needed!....


The three former sailors smile widely and become more relaxed.

Hideki steps to you rolling up his sleeve "Valkur! Haven't hear that name in a long time. Perhaps you're right. Against such a foe only a force of bravery in the face of uncertain odds could have..." inside his forearm is a tattoo of three lightning bolts.

Taru turns to you looking at your amulet. "I thought Valkur had abandoned us...but you're right. We're alive. We shouldn't be. Now we're here with you, you've fed us. I think Valkur sent you to us." She smiles with a warm satisfaction. "I've been looking at things all wrong. You've shown me. Thank you. Truly bgyou carry Valkur's blessing."

Akiro scratches his chin.

As Florr goes out to Stormsurge the wind howls a bit, muffling her voice.:

The checks are for them to see if they hear you at all (DC 15) with Disadvantage.
Hideki Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Hideki Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18

Taru Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Taru Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

Akiro Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Akiro Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

Hideki hears Florr. "What did she say?"

Akrio squints. "She's calling someone named Nikolai."


Mountain Dwarf Volamtar of Marthammor(AC 16)

"Oh no, she's calling me. Gritnarr Nikolai Deepflagon is my full name but only my closest friends call me Nikolai. Yes Florr?"

Gritnarr walks outside picking up his bow casually as he moves to meet Florr.

Whispered Mentally to Florr."Florr if you blew this you're the only one who can smooth it over."

Deception: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (17) + 0 = 17


Akiro Insight: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (19) - 2 = 17

Taru passive Insight 12
Hideki passive Insight 10


Mental whispering to Grit and Florr:
"They're getting suspicous and I can't spend all night outside. Follow my lead."

Nikolai utters his favorite halfling curse and his clothes become tattered and filthy. Large tears which look to be made by similarly large claws appear on the back of his tunic. He giggles to himself a bit as he does every time he triggers his magical armor. The memory of Olek's face when he learned that Nikolai managed to attune the armor to respond to the halfling word which roughly translates to "you have a butt where your face should be" would always cause him to grin.

He takes a bit of red paint from his disguise kit and splotches it about his ears.

"Wish us luck."

He then sprints around the shack yelling "HELP ME! LET ME INSIDE!"


"Great Voklersss Ghosst- now what!?"

Sihtric jumps to his feet and moves to pull the door open.


"What in the.." Taru backs into the corner with the bedding. Akiro scrambles for the crossbow and Hideki dives under some rubble with his cutlass.


Mountain Dwarf Volamtar of Marthammor(AC 16)

Gritnarr grumble a bit. "Can we sleep soon? Sheesh."

He jogs back to the ruined toll house after he sees Sithric open the door for Nikolai.

"Calm down sit down, tell us what happened. Florr! I think he's been hurt!"


Female Human Cleric/1

Florr dashes inside after Nikolai. "What in the world happened?!" She ushers Nikolai into a sitting position by the fire (but not too close so he's still partly in shadows).

Florr then looks at the three former sailors with a kind smile. She holds up a hand gently. "Don't worry friends, we know him well. Nothing to be afraid of, he's mostly harmless."

She looks back to Nikolai. "What do you need? Are you hurt?"


Quote:
"What in the world happened?!"

"Hoo boy, lucky I ran into you lot. What are you all doing out here? I got a bit turned around trying to take a short cut and it was starting to get dark. I found a nice hollow that got me out of the wind and cold and built a fire. I was awfully hungry and decided to warm up some meat pies I had packed. Next thing I know there are two wolves sniffing about me and my pies. Seemed to me there weren't enough food to go around about the three of us. I tossed the pies at them and tried to make a break for it. One of them went to town on my food but the other one jumped me, slammed me against a rock. I gave him a stick of my dagger and didn't stop running till I found you lot."

He looks toward the group of sailors,

"Names Gunther Thistlethorn. I know this lot from back at The Cross. I'm a trader in trinkets and hard to come bys. You need something, I know how to get it. Isn't that right Florr?"


Female Human Cleric/1

Florr laughs. "Yep. You certainly can."

She hands him an apple. "Since you didn't get your pies I bet you are hungry."

She gets a rag, handing it to Nikolai so he can wipe his forehead and ears. She changes the subject. "This is Taru, Hideki, and Akiro. They have been sharing some interesting stories about Cordon's Village." She looks at him. "Seems they had a run in with two characters who made their minds become blank and mindless... We need to get moving at daybreak. You can come with us," she says, looking at Nikolai.

She then looks at Grit. "You are right, it's late. Let's get what sleep we can." She motions to the three sailors. "You all should take a rest. We'll split the watch tonight. I'll take first shift."

1 to 50 of 187 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Cordon's Village All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.