Agents of TAROT: Chariot Crew

Game Master Tarren Dei


1,151 to 1,200 of 1,214 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>

Vonash wrote:

I think that I'm back, this time for good. I very sincerely apologize for just having gone dark. There were excuses but they don't really matter. It was my fault and, again, I'm sorry.

Not sure how it is best for Vonash to reenter the story. Totally willing to go along with what you wish. If you have no better ideas, I'd probably go and talk to Ursol and see if he knows where all her extra money comes from

Ursus at first seems guilty. "They told you why I was arrested? Moving money around is kind of my thing."

When he sees Vonash is confused, he replies, "Allow me to introduce myself, Barry Bernstein, Mob Accountant, at your surface. That's the old-time expression, right, 'at your surface'? Anyhow, let's see what we can find out about Vonash-Prime's finances ..."

After quite a while of sleuthing and some good guesses at Vonash-Prime's passwords, which are similar to ones Vonash would use if she was being careful, Barry Bernstein's big bear paws slam down on the desk and says, "Well, that's not a lot of help. You're the source of the extra money. Or, at least, Vonash-Prime is. She's depositing large sums of anonymous credit chips in her bank at random times. Look, here's 10,000CC one month, 250,000CC here two months later!, and another 20,000CC before the end of the year. All I can tell you is this looks very suspicious. If I were a cop, ... which I'm totally not!! ... I'd be suspicious. If you want to get a line on her source of income, find out what she was doing on those days!"


Female N Lashunta Mystic (XenoDruid) Wild Warden 1 | Active Conditions: None | SP 12/12, HP 14/14, RP 4/4 EAC 11. KAC 12 | Fort -1, Ref +2, Will + 6 | Per +5 (low light), Sense Motive | Speed 30 ft | Telepathy 30 ft

I think we may have been talking past each other. I intended to go speak to Ursol, her best friend and confidante, an uplifted bear who actually owns the wilderness area that she is the game warden for


Whoops, I thought you went to speak with Ursus, the prisoner turned into a bear-person by Moreau. Cut that whole bit then.

Revelations from Ursol:
Some things that Vonash could learn from Ursol:
(1) Vonash-Prime keeps secrets;
(2) Vonash-Prime is afraid of some people who have come here to meet her before, big people in dark helicars ... they came and landed in an area restricted to vehicles. They scared Vonash-Prime, although she tried not to show it, and only left when Ursol threatened them;
(3) Vonash-Prime smells like a guilty conscience.


Female N Lashunta Mystic (XenoDruid) Wild Warden 1 | Active Conditions: None | SP 12/12, HP 14/14, RP 4/4 EAC 11. KAC 12 | Fort -1, Ref +2, Will + 6 | Per +5 (low light), Sense Motive | Speed 30 ft | Telepathy 30 ft
Tarren the Dungeon Master wrote:

Whoops, I thought you went to speak with Ursus, the prisoner turned into a bear-person by Moreau. Cut that whole bit then.

** spoiler omitted **

Yup, too many uplifted bear people :-). Sorry about that. It seemed a good idea in my backhistory at the time :-) :-)


It was a great idea. I didn't mean to rush any roleplay with Ursol. Does Vonash tell Ursol that she is not Vonash-Prime and appeal for his help? (Diplomacy) Does she pretend she is Vonash-Prime? (Bluff) Does she ask more questions? Which ones?


Female N Lashunta Mystic (XenoDruid) Wild Warden 1 | Active Conditions: None | SP 12/12, HP 14/14, RP 4/4 EAC 11. KAC 12 | Fort -1, Ref +2, Will + 6 | Per +5 (low light), Sense Motive | Speed 30 ft | Telepathy 30 ft

Vonash trusts Ursol and she really isn't a top spy or anything of the sort.

So yes, I'd try and tell him what happened. That I'm from an alternate time line. Of course, Vonash doesn't really understand everything that is happening and so she may get things a little confused in the process :-).

"Ursol, this is going to be really hard to explain. I don't quite follow it myself. Let me tell you what happened from my point of view.A few weeks ago [She'd give the correct date] I was approached with a strange job offer. Apparently time travel is real and they wanted my expertise. So, uh, I want back into time to fix an anomaly. Which we did. We then came back into what, from my point of view, is a different time line. In this one I died, in mine I didn't. I'm not quite the same Vonash as you knew but I'm very close, especially in personality. I even guessed my own password.

So, please please please tell me everything that you know, even the parts that you're sure that I know.

I know, its weird. But I'm hoping that THIS Ursol trusts THIS Vonash as much as mine trusted me. I know that I, literally, trust the other Ursol with my life and I'm extending that same trust to you"

All of that is sincere

diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17


Ursol is concerned that this means there is another Ursol somewhere missing this Vonash and sad that he will miss the other Vonash and happy to meet this Vonash. He seems to find no contradiction in those emotions and experiences each of them.

He tells Vonash that a group of men he doesn't like would sometimes come and take Vonash somewhere to do work for them. She doesn't like going but she also wouldn't talk about it with him. They came looking for Vonash yesterday, apparently not knowing she was listed among the missing after the bombing. He thinks they might come back soon.


Back at the apartment, Jade and Brass won the initiative. They got to act in the surprise round. Now they get to act first in the 1st round. Only one of the two opponents is inside the apartment so far.


Male EAC:15 KAC:17 |HP:18/18 SP:14/14 RP:5/5 |Fort:3, Ref +4, Will+3 |Init +8 Per+2|Hunting Rifle+7, 1d10 6/6 /45 Soldier 1

Brass goes again and brings his rifle back down on the person’s back this time.

smack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 201d6 ⇒ 3


Brass has scored two decent hits on the man and Jade has knocked him hard enough he knows he's facing two threats. He stumbles for a second and then slashes at Brass with a knife he pulls from his pocket.

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 81d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

As he flails around with his knife, the woman fires over his shoulder and into the room at Jade.

1d20 ⇒ 151d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

I couldn't see Jade's KAC/EAC on her character sheet. Jade can still get an attack in this round.


F Android Biohacker 2 [HP 16/16 | Stamina 14/14 ] [ EAC 13 | KAC 14 ] [ Fort +4 | Ref +2 | Will +3 ] [ Init +2 ] [ Perception +7 (Darkvision 60, Low-Light) ]

I don't know how we got this far without me realising I forgot to add those. Updated them. I'm figuring she's only wearing Second Skin armour, so that attack will hit. I also (finally) updated myself for Level 2, and added a Status Bar. Jade is at 14/16 HP

Jade takes another swing at the man, but the combination of him flailing, her trying to put him down without killing him, and the bullet catching her impacts her attack trajectory and she misses entirely.

Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Jade does miss, and that puts us at the top of Round 2. Brass and Jade get the first attacks.

"It IS her!" the woman who fired at Jade yells to the man.
"Told you she wasn't dead," the man says as he tightens his grip on his knife and readies himself for Brass's next attack.


I wonder if Dr. Ueda is around. He had considered finding out if Dr. Brennan was in the hospital still.


F Android Biohacker 2 [HP 16/16 | Stamina 14/14 ] [ EAC 13 | KAC 14 ] [ Fort +4 | Ref +2 | Will +3 ] [ Init +2 ] [ Perception +7 (Darkvision 60, Low-Light) ]

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Jade turns towards the hallway, where the woman shot her from, and hurls the trophy at her, moving in its wake, thinking that even if it misses, it might give enough of a distraction to interrupt the woman taking another shot before Jade can get to her.


Male EAC:15 KAC:17 |HP:18/18 SP:14/14 RP:5/5 |Fort:3, Ref +4, Will+3 |Init +8 Per+2|Hunting Rifle+7, 1d10 6/6 /45 Soldier 1

Brass goes to bash the man in the face again.
bash: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 91d6 ⇒ 2
“Stop or die!”


Knife Attack on Brass: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 171d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

The woman fires again, this time also aiming at Brass.

Attack on Brass: 1d20 ⇒ 131d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Just after she fires, you can hear another laser blast, but this blast appears to be aiming at the woman, not coming from her. It hits the wall in the hall above her head. "Kaesaeggi!" the woman yells. "Son of a b@%+&!"

She yells to the man with the knife, "Gapshida! Bbali!"

The man starts to stumble backwards, trying to withdraw to the hallway.


Top of round 3


Oh, and Jade's trophy did actually ping the woman in the head rather painfully. There two aren't doing so well at the breaking and entering thing. I can't remember if Jade was wearing a holoskin to hide her identity. I've had them recognize her.


F Android Biohacker 2 [HP 16/16 | Stamina 14/14 ] [ EAC 13 | KAC 14 ] [ Fort +4 | Ref +2 | Will +3 ] [ Init +2 ] [ Perception +7 (Darkvision 60, Low-Light) ]

Yeah, no, I'm good with that. Jade would not have thought of a disguise, because this is outside of her element, and she does see Jade-Prime as a different entity (and it wouldn't necessarily occur to her that others would not see the differences between them.)

Culture Roll to know what she's saying?
Culture: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

With the trophy hitting the woman, and her being shot at, Jade presses the advantage to get closer to her, taking a swing as she gets close.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Damage (Nonlethal): 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

I am having the worst rolls ever right now...


With that Culture roll, Jade is pretty sure the woman is speaking an Asian language, but she's basing this in part on the woman's Asian appearance.


Male EAC:15 KAC:17 |HP:18/18 SP:14/14 RP:5/5 |Fort:3, Ref +4, Will+3 |Init +8 Per+2|Hunting Rifle+7, 1d10 6/6 /45 Soldier 1

Brass again goes to smash the butt of the rifle into the man’s face, hoping to pacify this pesky organic lifeform.

whack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 221d6 ⇒ 1
extra crit damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Finding the man’s nose square he slams his rifle into his head, with a little more aggression than expected.

status:

11/14 stamina


The woman falls back and disappears around the corner, still calling to the man in Korean. The man is reeling as he retreats. He stumbles down the hall. Someone, unseen from where you are, fires a weapon after the retreating pair.


F Android Biohacker 2 [HP 16/16 | Stamina 14/14 ] [ EAC 13 | KAC 14 ] [ Fort +4 | Ref +2 | Will +3 ] [ Init +2 ] [ Perception +7 (Darkvision 60, Low-Light) ]

Jade immediately takes off after the running pair, unconcerned with the possibility of being shot again.


Jade Essex wrote:
Jade immediately takes off after the running pair, unconcerned with the possibility of being shot again.

The pair are running for the stairs. The mystery shooter, Carson, joins Jade in running after them, "You're back?! Now do you believe that someone is trying to kill you?"


Male EAC:15 KAC:17 |HP:18/18 SP:14/14 RP:5/5 |Fort:3, Ref +4, Will+3 |Init +8 Per+2|Hunting Rifle+7, 1d10 6/6 /45 Soldier 1

Seeing Jade take off and now hearing what sounds to be Carson Brass runs after her and the pair. Upon seeing Carson a slight bit of relief washes over him, atleast it’s not some else trying to kill us.

If he can get line of sight he takes a shot at the man, hoping to wound him and not outright end him.

shot: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 201d10 ⇒ 6


"And who is this guy? I offered to protect you; what's with--..." Carson stops talking as Brass passes him and makes a difficult shot wounding the fleeing man.

The man is clearly hurting and stumbling by the time the pair get to their vehicle. The woman runs around to the driver's side of her hover car. It looks like they are going to override the autopilot and drive themselves. From the looks of the man, they're heading for a hospital.

There are several rental bikes available if you want to give chase, or there is a cab if you want to try to follow more discretely. They are attempting to escape at this point, so you don't need to follow.


F Android Biohacker 2 [HP 16/16 | Stamina 14/14 ] [ EAC 13 | KAC 14 ] [ Fort +4 | Ref +2 | Will +3 ] [ Init +2 ] [ Perception +7 (Darkvision 60, Low-Light) ]

"It is complicated, we will discuss it later." Jade replies to Carson, grateful to see him, but also not wanting to stop the pursuit now. She leaps onto one of the bikes, kicking it into gear as quickly as possible. "I have questions. They must not escape."


Okay, so, vehicle chase rules.
By the time you unlock the rental bikes, they are three zones ahead of you. You three all have hoverbikes. They have a hovercar. Their Hovercar can go faster but is less easy to maneuver around traffic.

Hoverbike, Level 3; Speed: 35’, Full 105’, 50 MPH; EAC 13, KAC 16; No Cover; HP 8 (6); Hard 6; Modifiers -2 Piloting, (-4)

They're far enough ahead that they don't know you're after them yet. They're probably assuming that you are.

You must make a DC 13 Check to 'keep pace' and a DC 20 Check to 'speed up' and decrease the number of zones between you by 1. You can always try something more dangerous like hovering over the sidewalks and otherwise unnavigable terrain or some thing else too.

If you're giving chase, go ahead and make 3 rolls for the first three rounds of the chase.


F Android Biohacker 2 [HP 16/16 | Stamina 14/14 ] [ EAC 13 | KAC 14 ] [ Fort +4 | Ref +2 | Will +3 ] [ Init +2 ] [ Perception +7 (Darkvision 60, Low-Light) ]

I don't have piloting so I expect this to be over very quickly

1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Yuuuup

Jade tries to kick the bike into gear, but is barely able to get it moving. Having barely learned to drive a car (and never to learn a bike), there's too much different from her limited knowledge to transfer.


Male EAC:15 KAC:17 |HP:18/18 SP:14/14 RP:5/5 |Fort:3, Ref +4, Will+3 |Init +8 Per+2|Hunting Rifle+7, 1d10 6/6 /45 Soldier 1

Brass seeing jade go after the car on bike grabs a bike as well and immediately starts to move to catch up.
pilot 1: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20
pilot 2: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12
pilot 3: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24

With seeming to have done this before one time he takes off after them.


Brass can now see them and stands a chance of overtaking them next turn. The traffic around him makes this a bad place to fire on a vehicle and being on a bike while they're in a car make some forms of engagement dangerous, next round would allow some kind of stunt should he want to attempt one. Conversely, he could hang back and follow. What's Brass's intention?

Carson-Prime sees that Jade is having trouble and stops. "Dr. Essex, if you trust me now, I'd like to get you somewhere safe. Your bodyguard can deal with those Eun-jin and Hans. They have friends and for the amount being offered, they could still come back after you."


Male EAC:15 KAC:17 |HP:18/18 SP:14/14 RP:5/5 |Fort:3, Ref +4, Will+3 |Init +8 Per+2|Hunting Rifle+7, 1d10 6/6 /45 Soldier 1

brass heard don’t let them get away, and he doesn’t like to be shot at. So he’s trying to stop them from escaping and is pretty single minded on that at the moment.

Gaining he readies himself to try and overtake them. Hoping that he can get in front or match them to allow him to jump to the car.

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27


F Android Biohacker 2 [HP 16/16 | Stamina 14/14 ] [ EAC 13 | KAC 14 ] [ Fort +4 | Ref +2 | Will +3 ] [ Init +2 ] [ Perception +7 (Darkvision 60, Low-Light) ]

Jade whips around to Carson, wanting to explain the situation to him, but having too many questions herself. "What amount being offered? Who is after me? What do they want? Do you know who set off the bomb" Pausing, she smiles. "I am pleased to see you again."


Brass-4 wrote:

brass heard don’t let them get away, and he doesn’t like to be shot at. So he’s trying to stop them from escaping and is pretty single minded on that at the moment.

Gaining he readies himself to try and overtake them. Hoping that he can get in front or match them to allow him to jump to the car.

1d20+9
1d20+9
1d20+9

Brass is able to pull up beside the car and order the bike to autostabilize without autopiloting. This allows him to remain dangerously close to the car. Brass can even peer into the car. They've put autopilot on; the woman is trying to apply medspray to the man's wounds but he keeps thrashing about. She'll notice Brass soon, no doubt.

Jumping to the car requires an Athletics or Acrobatics check. Failing badly is dangerous as you are in traffic. Take your chances?


Jade Essex wrote:
Jade whips around to Carson, wanting to explain the situation to him, but having too many questions herself. "What amount being offered? Who is after me? What do they want? Do you know who set off the bomb" Pausing, she smiles. "I am pleased to see you again."

Carson is a little confused, "I still don't know who--Mr. Generic, like I told you. Look, he offered me a lot of money to take you out. I'm a freelancer and I carry a weapon, but I'm in the union, so no hits. I wasn't the last person he asked though, and he was offering a lot of money. I tried to warn you."

Carson pauses and shrugs. There's no where to sit on the sidewalk so he leans against a solar-powered charging station designed to look like a tree. "I'm glad you laid low and didn't go in the end, but I f*cked up. I did something stupid and I lost a ... friend. Word is out on the street the hit is still active, even after the bombing. I figured someone might show up here looking to collect, and I'd get them to tell me where to find this guy. He killed someone I loved."


Male EAC:15 KAC:17 |HP:18/18 SP:14/14 RP:5/5 |Fort:3, Ref +4, Will+3 |Init +8 Per+2|Hunting Rifle+7, 1d10 6/6 /45 Soldier 1

Brass is all in now, no guts no glory. He preps himself and the surge of life in moments like this makes him feel alive. He gets ready and jumps to the car.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23


Brass-4 wrote:

Brass is all in now, no guts no glory. He preps himself and the surge of life in moments like this makes him feel alive. He gets ready and jumps to the car.

[dice=Acrobatics] 1d20+7

Brass is now riding on top of the car. The rental bike's autopilot is still disabled and, as the bike steers itself erratically, even the autopiloted cars around you can't avoid it. The hoverbike is soon smashed by larger vehicles and knocked onto the sidewalk. Luckily Brass paid for this with credit chips from the church. He won't be getting the deposit back though.

You're on the roof. They're aware of you now. If you plan to engage in combat, roll for initiative.


F Android Biohacker 2 [HP 16/16 | Stamina 14/14 ] [ EAC 13 | KAC 14 ] [ Fort +4 | Ref +2 | Will +3 ] [ Init +2 ] [ Perception +7 (Darkvision 60, Low-Light) ]

Jade nods to Carson, echoing his sentiment about loved ones being killed. Milo had been a friend, and Dr Brennan was close to Immanuel, and to Jade-Prime. Though she hadn't met her, she suspected that the two of them would have been close, based on their shared relationships alone. "I saw the footage." She says, simply, before adding, "I am sorry."

Shaking her head, she continues. "No, I did not go, in the end. I went somewhere else. But where?" She pauses at his confusion. "Forgive me, it has been a difficult few days... They must have seen the footage, or been close enough themselves to see Milo take my place... Either connections or proximity." She shakes her head. "How much was the offer? And why did you warn me? It is one thing to turn down a job you cannot take, but you risked your life for mine."


Male EAC:15 KAC:17 |HP:18/18 SP:14/14 RP:5/5 |Fort:3, Ref +4, Will+3 |Init +8 Per+2|Hunting Rifle+7, 1d10 6/6 /45 Soldier 1

initiative: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
brass goes to pull his rifle and shouts into the wind. “Stop! Don’t make me kill you!”

He puts a round through the glass at the woman, if she pulls a gun.shot -2 AC from cover: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 81d10 ⇒ 6

But as he shoots he slips on the hood of the car nearly falling off and sending his shot straight up.


The woman spends this round taking control of the vehicle and disengaging autopilot. Brass knows she has done this because the steering immediately becomes less smooth. The man stops trying not to bleed and pulls out his weapon. He aims it at roof of the car, but is firing at a target he can't see. A burst of bullets pierce the roof, but miss Brass.


Jade Essex wrote:

Jade nods to Carson, echoing his sentiment about loved ones being killed. Milo had been a friend, and Dr Brennan was close to Immanuel, and to Jade-Prime. Though she hadn't met her, she suspected that the two of them would have been close, based on their shared relationships alone. "I saw the footage." She says, simply, before adding, "I am sorry."

Shaking her head, she continues. "No, I did not go, in the end. I went somewhere else. But where?" She pauses at his confusion. "Forgive me, it has been a difficult few days... They must have seen the footage, or been close enough themselves to see Milo take my place... Either connections or proximity." She shakes her head. "How much was the offer? And why did you warn me? It is one thing to turn down a job you cannot take, but you risked your life for mine."

"100,000 credits is a lot of money, but I like your show. I saw it filmed once. The one about 'The Death of Intuition' the point in time at which humans began to lose to AIs in almost all fields. It was ... hard to follow but interesting. Anyhow, Milo works with Regional Intelligence. I told him about the hit, and we concocted a plan to catch the ..."

Carson-Prime stands up straight and steps back from Jade, his hand going to his weapon. "I never told you his name."


F Android Biohacker 2 [HP 16/16 | Stamina 14/14 ] [ EAC 13 | KAC 14 ] [ Fort +4 | Ref +2 | Will +3 ] [ Init +2 ] [ Perception +7 (Darkvision 60, Low-Light) ]

Jade holds up her hands in surrender. "There is more to this that you do not know. Please, I will try to explain quickly."

She pauses, unsure of how much she should say. 1% difference in this Carson could be everything. But still, he did try to save Jade-Prime's life. That meant there was enough of the Carson she knew in this iteration of him. "It may be easier if you think of me as a... backup unit. I am not the Jade you spoke to, but like you I am trying to protect her. That is why I came here."

"I was activated due to her death" Jade says, noting that none of this was necessarily an outright lie, but still trying to be mindful of protecting their mission. "When trying to piece together what happened to her, I saw a recording of the explosion and noted the Astrazoan in Jade's form. From there, it was easy to discern an identity." She pauses, checking her logic circuits to make sure this fabrication holds together.

"I believe I know where Jade has gone. I do not have 100,000 credits, or anything near that, but if you would accompany myself and Brass to rescue her, I believe I can offer you something more... meaningful." She slowly begins to lower her hand, an open invitation to shake. "I wish I could say more, but I do not believe that we are safe here. Will you trust me?"


Jade Essex wrote:

Jade holds up her hands in surrender. "There is more to this that you do not know. Please, I will try to explain quickly."

She pauses, unsure of how much she should say. 1% difference in this Carson could be everything. But still, he did try to save Jade-Prime's life. That meant there was enough of the Carson she knew in this iteration of him. "It may be easier if you think of me as a... backup unit. I am not the Jade you spoke to, but like you I am trying to protect her. That is why I came here."

"I was activated due to her death" Jade says, noting that none of this was necessarily an outright lie, but still trying to be mindful of protecting their mission. "When trying to piece together what happened to her, I saw a recording of the explosion and noted the Astrazoan in Jade's form. From there, it was easy to discern an identity." She pauses, checking her logic circuits to make sure this fabrication holds together.

"I believe I know where Jade has gone. I do not have 100,000 credits, or anything near that, but if you would accompany myself and Brass to rescue her, I believe I can offer you something more... meaningful." She slowly begins to lower her hand, an open invitation to shake. "I wish I could say more, but I do not believe that we are safe here. Will you trust me?"

That's persuasive. A Diplomacy check please.


F Android Biohacker 2 [HP 16/16 | Stamina 14/14 ] [ EAC 13 | KAC 14 ] [ Fort +4 | Ref +2 | Will +3 ] [ Init +2 ] [ Perception +7 (Darkvision 60, Low-Light) ]

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Well. Alright then.


Jade Essex wrote:

[dice=Diplomacy]1d20+4

Well. Alright then.

Carson keeps his hand close to his weapon. "A backup unit ... I didn't think that was a thing. Can you prove it?"


Male EAC:15 KAC:17 |HP:18/18 SP:14/14 RP:5/5 |Fort:3, Ref +4, Will+3 |Init +8 Per+2|Hunting Rifle+7, 1d10 6/6 /45 Soldier 1

Brass tries to shoot at the man with a gun. Then moves to get in the car via window seeing the situation turn.
acrobatics?: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
If he can’t shoot then get in then priority is getting in the car.
shot : 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 221d10 ⇒ 8


Brass fires into the car, but can't see if he hits the man or not until he is inside. He manages to get inside the car just as the woman regains control from the autopilot. She drops the hovercar below a transport convoy vehicle. The roof of the car is shredded as she rubs it against the transport's underbelly before realizing Brass is in the car now, not on top. The man is as dead as Brass would have been if he hadn't made it into the vehicle.


Male EAC:15 KAC:17 |HP:18/18 SP:14/14 RP:5/5 |Fort:3, Ref +4, Will+3 |Init +8 Per+2|Hunting Rifle+7, 1d10 6/6 /45 Soldier 1

Brass points his rifle at her, “last chance, give up now.” he grunts out as he points the rifle at her.

Intimidation: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14
bonuses for cool factor? Lol


Brass-4 wrote:

Brass points his rifle at her, “last chance, give up now.” he grunts out as he points the rifle at her.

[dice=Intimidation] 1d20-1
bonuses for cool factor? Lol

Having just taken control of the vehicle and driven it erratically, disabling autopilot in the process, she kind of has to keep her hands on the wheel now. She's scared, angry, and beat. She starts shouting, "Shipsaeggi!! Nomu michin kaessaggi!!" Brass doesn't know what she's saying, but she doesn't seem to like him. "Fine! F*~$er. I give up." The dark haired woman pulls the car to the side of the road and brings it to a stop. "Who the f~!+ are you?"


Male EAC:15 KAC:17 |HP:18/18 SP:14/14 RP:5/5 |Fort:3, Ref +4, Will+3 |Init +8 Per+2|Hunting Rifle+7, 1d10 6/6 /45 Soldier 1

“Don’t worry who I am, just drive back to the apartment complex if you don’t want to end up like your friend.” Brass says dryly as he watches her through the slits in his helmet.

1,151 to 1,200 of 1,214 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / AGENTS of TAROT: The Tower Rises All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.