Fort Inevitable

Game Master Daedeloth

Adventures around Fort Inevitable


2,651 to 2,700 of 3,241 << first < prev | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | next > last >>

This has nothing to do with armor.

Sleeping in Armor: A character who sleeps in medium or heavy armor is automatically fatigued the next day. He takes a –2 penalty on Str and Dex and can’t charge or run. Sleeping in light armor does not cause fatigue.


AC 19; HP 32; INIT +6; PERCEPT +19 [+21 for traps]
Combat:
Shortbow +9 / 1d6+5; Morningstar +4 / 1d8+1; Sneak Attack +2d6
Saves:
Fort +3 Ref +9 Will +3

Somehow, Pnin has built a slight immunity to this place.

Fort: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Unless there are no objections, I think we should continue. I don't think its worth returning to town to gather curatives.


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

im fine to continue...but can any discern what is causing Curral and Idril to feel ill...are there powers to detect?


Human Sorcerer4(Elemental Water) BAB +2 AC:15/19(mage armor) HP: 30 INIT:+9 Perp+8
saves:
F:4 R:5W:5
skills:
Appraise 5, Bluff 8 Intimidate 8, K-Arcana 6, K-Planes 5 Spellcraft 5, UMD 8, Perception 8
spells:
7/day elemRay 0:light, jolt, drench, message, disrupt undead, detect magic 7/day1:magic missile, mage armor, Summon 1, ENLARGE person, Grease, Protection From Evil (Burning Hands) 4/day2nd Flaming Sphere

Thought I rested enough.

So I am sickened .

perception: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 6 - 2 = 9


AC 21; HP 36; init +3; Perception + 7

I think it might be some effect of the green spire, making me green..heh, heh...urp..


In the absence of any other obvious cause, the group believes the sickness is due to prolonged exposure to the Spire itself.


AC 19; HP 32; INIT +6; PERCEPT +19 [+21 for traps]
Combat:
Shortbow +9 / 1d6+5; Morningstar +4 / 1d8+1; Sneak Attack +2d6
Saves:
Fort +3 Ref +9 Will +3

I agree with Curral. This place has had negative effects on us before, Kael. I believe you should open the next door, and we can try to move to another level.


AC-22; HP 42 INIT +1; PERCEPTION +10
Melee:
Greatsword +9/2d6+7; PA: +7; 2d6+13
Saves:
+10FORT; +5REF; +7WILL

Kael smiles-I can hear the next inspirational ditty now-'Come on y'all don't worry about the sickness, let's defeat these foes with eminent quickness!' I think Currall must have been a student of the Blue Adept in a prior life.-turning and opening the door on the far wall where he previously heard noise-Let's see if Pnin was right about what I heard knocking about.-and moves through the door, blade ready, to see what lies beyond.

perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19


Kael opens the door into a room that is approximately 25' x 40' long, there are 3 sets of large columns extending from the floor to the ceiling at 10', 20' and 30' into the 40' room. At the far end of the room there is a raised dais about 2' above the level of the rest of the room, there is some sort of pentagram painted or drawn on the ground on the dais. It is surrounded by five candles, four of which are lit.

Zombies (8 of them) mill about the room, turning in your direction at the sound of the door opening. Four of the zombies are within easy melee range about 15' into the room, four other zombies are about 30' from the door.

Party has the initiative.


Human Sorcerer4(Elemental Water) BAB +2 AC:15/19(mage armor) HP: 30 INIT:+9 Perp+8
saves:
F:4 R:5W:5
skills:
Appraise 5, Bluff 8 Intimidate 8, K-Arcana 6, K-Planes 5 Spellcraft 5, UMD 8, Perception 8
spells:
7/day elemRay 0:light, jolt, drench, message, disrupt undead, detect magic 7/day1:magic missile, mage armor, Summon 1, ENLARGE person, Grease, Protection From Evil (Burning Hands) 4/day2nd Flaming Sphere

Drop a flaming sphere on the four zombies out of melee. Try to get them all.

flamingsphere: 3d6 ⇒ (2, 5, 1) = 8


AC-22; HP 42 INIT +1; PERCEPTION +10
Melee:
Greatsword +9/2d6+7; PA: +7; 2d6+13
Saves:
+10FORT; +5REF; +7WILL

Now's the time for your skill with the bow Sanrael. I'll stay out in front while you lot pick them off.

Kael steps forward 5' and waits for the first zombie to get to him before hacking at it with his blade GSPA: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 92d6 + 13 ⇒ (3, 5) + 13 = 21


AC 19; HP 32; INIT +6; PERCEPT +19 [+21 for traps]
Combat:
Shortbow +9 / 1d6+5; Morningstar +4 / 1d8+1; Sneak Attack +2d6
Saves:
Fort +3 Ref +9 Will +3

Rapid shot on one of the close melee zombies not engaged with Kael.

Rapid Shot: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 9 - 2 = 25

Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Rapid Shot: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 9 - 2 = 25

Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10


AC 21; HP 36; init +3; Perception + 7

Start a Bardic Performance, Inspire Courage +1 to hit/damage

Kael's right, even sick I can still croon...Let's take em down to this fighting tune...

-sickened-


Sanrael bot:

Sanrael follows Kael into battle standing 5' to his right. His bow stats aren't on his profile and Kael may not want to be the subject of all the attacks by himself.

GSPA: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

------------------------

The zombies are not clumped together, the flaming sphere can only target one, but the zombie eludes the sphere.
ref: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21

Kael and Sanrael waive their swords about doing no damage but at least attracting the attention of the four closest zombies.

Pnin puts two arrows into one of the further away zombies and his second arrow drops it.

Curral croons.

----------------------

The four closest zombies split up into pairs as they move forward. They quickly close in and unsuccessfully target Kael and Sanrael.

slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

The other 3 zombies move forward and will be able to attack next round.


Human Sorcerer4(Elemental Water) BAB +2 AC:15/19(mage armor) HP: 30 INIT:+9 Perp+8
saves:
F:4 R:5W:5
skills:
Appraise 5, Bluff 8 Intimidate 8, K-Arcana 6, K-Planes 5 Spellcraft 5, UMD 8, Perception 8
spells:
7/day elemRay 0:light, jolt, drench, message, disrupt undead, detect magic 7/day1:magic missile, mage armor, Summon 1, ENLARGE person, Grease, Protection From Evil (Burning Hands) 4/day2nd Flaming Sphere

Burn multiple zombies as the 3 zombies move forward. Place flaming sphere in front of zombies coming at me.
flamingsphere: 3d6 ⇒ (3, 6, 3) = 12
Fire Magic Missle at closest of the 3.
MM: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (2, 4) + 2 = 8


AC-22; HP 42 INIT +1; PERCEPTION +10
Melee:
Greatsword +9/2d6+7; PA: +7; 2d6+13
Saves:
+10FORT; +5REF; +7WILL

Is your work always like this Curral? Maybe work on a stanza along the lines of 'Fear not this zombie horde; we shall transform it into a body party smorgasborg!'

GSPA: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 7 + 1 = 152d6 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (2, 5) + 13 + 1 = 21

Sweet Inheritor! His paltry prose is ruining my concentration. Got to FOCUS!


AC 19; HP 32; INIT +6; PERCEPT +19 [+21 for traps]
Combat:
Shortbow +9 / 1d6+5; Morningstar +4 / 1d8+1; Sneak Attack +2d6
Saves:
Fort +3 Ref +9 Will +3

Pnin continues to attack from a distance for now. And attacks one of the ones messing with Kael/Sanrael:

Rapid Shot: 1d20 + 9 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 9 + 1 - 2 = 17

Damage: 1d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 1 = 11

Rapid Shot: 1d20 + 9 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 9 + 1 - 2 = 21

Damage: 1d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 1 = 11


AC 21; HP 36; init +3; Perception + 7

I'm changing is name to Kael the Critic

Continue to Inspire Courage My verbiage is used to help us strike, not to assuage what you like

Shoot zombie on Sanrael shortbow: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 7 + 1 = 24
damage: 1d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 1 = 10


Curral remember your -2 from sickened.

Sanrael bot:
GSPA: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 7 + 1 = 23
dam: 2d6 + 13 ⇒ (3, 5) + 13 = 21

--------------------

ref: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
The zombies continue to elude the flaming sphere, but can't avoid the magic missiles. Curral manages to hit the same zombie hit by the magic missiles but it still comes on despite massive wounds.

Sanrael slays one of the zombies facing him, and Pnin slays one on Kael.

Kael's sword whistles through the air narrowly missing a zombie.

----------------------

The two original zombies that are left on Kael and Sanrael (note now that they are in position they are using full attack: 2 slams):

On Kael:
slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

On Sanrael
slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

The three other zombies attack the group in back.

On Curral
slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

On Idril
slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

On Pnin
slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

Zombie FAIL!


AC-22; HP 42 INIT +1; PERCEPTION +10
Melee:
Greatsword +9/2d6+7; PA: +7; 2d6+13
Saves:
+10FORT; +5REF; +7WILL

These are some fast zombies! Come on Sanrael, let's do our job before they hurt our less redoubtable companions.

GSPA: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 7 + 1 = 272d6 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (4, 1) + 13 + 1 = 19

confirm: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 7 + 1 = 262d6 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (1, 6) + 13 + 1 = 21


Human Sorcerer4(Elemental Water) BAB +2 AC:15/19(mage armor) HP: 30 INIT:+9 Perp+8
saves:
F:4 R:5W:5
skills:
Appraise 5, Bluff 8 Intimidate 8, K-Arcana 6, K-Planes 5 Spellcraft 5, UMD 8, Perception 8
spells:
7/day elemRay 0:light, jolt, drench, message, disrupt undead, detect magic 7/day1:magic missile, mage armor, Summon 1, ENLARGE person, Grease, Protection From Evil (Burning Hands) 4/day2nd Flaming Sphere

Place the flaming sphere directly on the one attacking Idril. If he does not die I will magic missile him. If it does die Idril picks the next closest to her.

flamingsphere: 3d6 ⇒ (4, 4, 3) = 11
MM: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (3, 1) + 2 = 6


AC 21; HP 36; init +3; Perception + 7

continue to Inspire Courage Come, I'm hungry, yum yum yum....time for victory over the zombie scum!

attack Longsword: 1d20 + 7 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 7 + 1 - 2 = 25
confirm crit: 1d20 + 7 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 7 + 1 - 2 = 16

reg damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 1 - 2 = 4

-sickened-


AC 19; HP 32; INIT +6; PERCEPT +19 [+21 for traps]
Combat:
Shortbow +9 / 1d6+5; Morningstar +4 / 1d8+1; Sneak Attack +2d6
Saves:
Fort +3 Ref +9 Will +3

Pnin now attacks his zombie:

Rapid Shot: 1d20 + 9 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 9 + 1 - 2 = 11

Damage: 1d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 1 = 7

Rapid Shot: 1d20 + 9 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 9 + 1 - 2 = 27

Damage: 1d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 1 = 7


Sanrael bot:

GSPA: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
dam: 2d6 + 13 ⇒ (2, 1) + 13 = 16

who: 1d3 ⇒ 3
------------------

ref: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

Idril burns her zombie with her flaming sphere then slams some force missiles into it, but it keeps coming for her.

Pnin second arrow finishes off his zombie (it was the one wounded last round).

Curral puts a well placed arrow into his zombie despite his sickened condition.
crit dam: 1d8 + 4 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 1 - 2 = 7

Kael chops a zombie in half with a mighty blow!

Sanrael severely wounds his zombie but can't quite kill it.

The zombies continue their mostly futile attacks, with one finally getting lucky delivering a solid slam to Idril.

On Sanrael:
slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

On Curral:
slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

On Idril:
slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
dam: 2d6 + 8 ⇒ (1, 3) + 8 = 12
slam: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Perception DC22:
All the candles around the pentagram just went out.


Human Sorcerer4(Elemental Water) BAB +2 AC:15/19(mage armor) HP: 30 INIT:+9 Perp+8
saves:
F:4 R:5W:5
skills:
Appraise 5, Bluff 8 Intimidate 8, K-Arcana 6, K-Planes 5 Spellcraft 5, UMD 8, Perception 8
spells:
7/day elemRay 0:light, jolt, drench, message, disrupt undead, detect magic 7/day1:magic missile, mage armor, Summon 1, ENLARGE person, Grease, Protection From Evil (Burning Hands) 4/day2nd Flaming Sphere

Idril uses her awesome perception.
perception: 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 8 - 2 = 9

She burns the zombie on her.
flamingsphere: 3d6 ⇒ (5, 6, 3) = 14
If not dead will fire MM.
MM3/7: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (4, 4) + 2 = 10

-12HP


AC 21; HP 36; init +3; Perception + 7

perception: 1d20 + 7 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 7 - 2 = 8

continue to inspire courage fight on my friends, this I encourge..gather strength, bolstered by my dirge

attack

Longsword: 1d20 + 7 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 1 - 2 = 11

-sickened-


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

Sanrael yells one last push everyone!!!

GSPA: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 1 = 102d6 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (6, 3) + 13 + 1 = 23


AC 19; HP 32; INIT +6; PERCEPT +19 [+21 for traps]
Combat:
Shortbow +9 / 1d6+5; Morningstar +4 / 1d8+1; Sneak Attack +2d6
Saves:
Fort +3 Ref +9 Will +3

Pnin takes a gander at the situation:

Perception: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (11) + 19 = 30

and continues to fire on Curral's zombie:

Rapid Shot: 1d20 + 9 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 9 - 2 + 1 = 25

Damage: 1d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 1 = 10

Rapid Shot: 1d20 + 9 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 9 - 2 + 1 = 27

Damage: 1d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 1 = 7


AC 19; HP 32; INIT +6; PERCEPT +19 [+21 for traps]
Combat:
Shortbow +9 / 1d6+5; Morningstar +4 / 1d8+1; Sneak Attack +2d6
Saves:
Fort +3 Ref +9 Will +3

Pnin notices that the candles around a **pentagram** just went out and communicates this to the party:

Not sure what this means, but the candles around that pentagram just went out! Any thoughts?


AC-22; HP 42 INIT +1; PERCEPTION +10
Melee:
Greatsword +9/2d6+7; PA: +7; 2d6+13
Saves:
+10FORT; +5REF; +7WILL

Yes. Kill the rest of the zombies!

Move and attack the zombie on Idril (if still up) otherwise Curral's; last pick Sanrael's.

GSPA: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 7 + 1 = 262d6 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (1, 1) + 13 + 1 = 16


The party finishes off the zombies. (Idril does not need to use MM spell)


Human Sorcerer4(Elemental Water) BAB +2 AC:15/19(mage armor) HP: 30 INIT:+9 Perp+8
saves:
F:4 R:5W:5
skills:
Appraise 5, Bluff 8 Intimidate 8, K-Arcana 6, K-Planes 5 Spellcraft 5, UMD 8, Perception 8
spells:
7/day elemRay 0:light, jolt, drench, message, disrupt undead, detect magic 7/day1:magic missile, mage armor, Summon 1, ENLARGE person, Grease, Protection From Evil (Burning Hands) 4/day2nd Flaming Sphere

perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

After finding out candles went out around the pentagon.

KnowPlanes: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Sickened and -12HP


AC-22; HP 42 INIT +1; PERCEPTION +10
Melee:
Greatsword +9/2d6+7; PA: +7; 2d6+13
Saves:
+10FORT; +5REF; +7WILL

Well done everyone. Is anyone injured besides Idril?

perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23

Kael studies the pentagram and candles-What evil has been done here....

~detect evil~
know religion: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23


AC 19; HP 32; INIT +6; PERCEPT +19 [+21 for traps]
Combat:
Shortbow +9 / 1d6+5; Morningstar +4 / 1d8+1; Sneak Attack +2d6
Saves:
Fort +3 Ref +9 Will +3

Pnin tries to think about what he is seeing too . . .

KnowDungeon: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

sanrael checks around the room.....perception: 1d2 + 15 ⇒ (1) + 15 = 16


AC 19; HP 32; INIT +6; PERCEPT +19 [+21 for traps]
Combat:
Shortbow +9 / 1d6+5; Morningstar +4 / 1d8+1; Sneak Attack +2d6
Saves:
Fort +3 Ref +9 Will +3

Yeah . . . if there is time, Pnin will check around the room too. But Pnin senses a lot of bad juju. His fur is probably standing on end. He will not go on to the pentagram to inspect it

Perception+Traps: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (5) + 21 = 26


The party figures the pentagram is used as a means to communicate with or summon creatures from other planes. The pentagram and candles may represent a means to keep the summoned creature or creatures contained.

As the party studies the pentagram and room, a roiling wave of flesh gushes forward. Amid the fatty surge wriggle half-formed limbs and a dripping tumorous faces. Six grotesque things move forward towards the party. Kael detects evil emanating from them as he recognizes they are a type of lesser devils resistant to weapons as well as fire , cold and acid.

Party action.


AC-22; HP 42 INIT +1; PERCEPTION +10
Melee:
Greatsword +9/2d6+7; PA: +7; 2d6+13
Saves:
+10FORT; +5REF; +7WILL

A sigh of tired duty escapes his lips as he says-The work of the righteous is without end; stay clear of the melee Idril-Kael turns and rushes at the grotesque wave of evil in an attempt to keep them from his lesser armored companions-Iomedea with us!

GSPA charge: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 2 = 142d6 + 13 ⇒ (4, 1) + 13 = 18


AC 19; HP 32; INIT +6; PERCEPT +19 [+21 for traps]
Combat:
Shortbow +9 / 1d6+5; Morningstar +4 / 1d8+1; Sneak Attack +2d6
Saves:
Fort +3 Ref +9 Will +3

Pnin sighs similarly but without any wise words. He simply draws his bow and fires at Kael's enemy.

Rapid Shot: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 9 - 2 = 11

Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Rapid Shot: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 9 - 2 = 10

Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7


AC 21; HP 36; init +3; Perception + 7

Cast Mirror Image images: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

Sanrael rushes to pentagram and attacks
GSPA: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 212d6 + 13 ⇒ (5, 5) + 13 = 23
while yelling is there something we can do to the pentagram to disrupt it!!! anyone!!???


Idril?


Human Sorcerer4(Elemental Water) BAB +2 AC:15/19(mage armor) HP: 30 INIT:+9 Perp+8
saves:
F:4 R:5W:5
skills:
Appraise 5, Bluff 8 Intimidate 8, K-Arcana 6, K-Planes 5 Spellcraft 5, UMD 8, Perception 8
spells:
7/day elemRay 0:light, jolt, drench, message, disrupt undead, detect magic 7/day1:magic missile, mage armor, Summon 1, ENLARGE person, Grease, Protection From Evil (Burning Hands) 4/day2nd Flaming Sphere

Idril steps back and looks at the horror advancing upon her.

KnowArcana: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

Fire Magic Missiles
MM3/7: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (1, 2) + 2 = 5


The grotesque creatures envelop the party. Sanrael and Kael each chop into one doing severe damage but don’t manage to kill them, their flesh seems somewhat resistant to your weapons. Pnin’s nerves cause his arrows to fly above the enemy. Idril puts some missiles into the creature coming after her. Curral creates some duplicates. Idril knows what Kael knows from my previous post.

Curral
Claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Curral is 1: 1d5 ⇒ 1
dam: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Near miss destroys one image.
Claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Idril
Claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Dam: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

Kael
Claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21

Pnin
Claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Sanrael
Claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Dam: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (3, 1) + 4 = 8
Claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Human Sorcerer4(Elemental Water) BAB +2 AC:15/19(mage armor) HP: 30 INIT:+9 Perp+8
saves:
F:4 R:5W:5
skills:
Appraise 5, Bluff 8 Intimidate 8, K-Arcana 6, K-Planes 5 Spellcraft 5, UMD 8, Perception 8
spells:
7/day elemRay 0:light, jolt, drench, message, disrupt undead, detect magic 7/day1:magic missile, mage armor, Summon 1, ENLARGE person, Grease, Protection From Evil (Burning Hands) 4/day2nd Flaming Sphere

MM4/7: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (2, 3) + 2 = 7

-18HP


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

-8 hp
Sanrael begins to whistle an elven tune....and swings
GSPA: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 232d6 + 13 ⇒ (1, 4) + 13 = 18


AC 21; HP 36; init +3; Perception + 7

Start a Bardic Performance to Inspire Courage +1 to hit/damage 10/16

Let's strike this abomination true! Turn it in to some fleshy goo!

-5 hp
-sickened-


AC-22; HP 42 INIT +1; PERCEPTION +10
Melee:
Greatsword +9/2d6+7; PA: +7; 2d6+13
Saves:
+10FORT; +5REF; +7WILL

Thank you inheritor for your blessings

GSPA: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 7 + 1 = 252d6 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (1, 1) + 13 + 1 = 16


AC 19; HP 32; INIT +6; PERCEPT +19 [+21 for traps]
Combat:
Shortbow +9 / 1d6+5; Morningstar +4 / 1d8+1; Sneak Attack +2d6
Saves:
Fort +3 Ref +9 Will +3

Rapid shot on Pnin's guy:

Rapid Shot: 1d20 + 9 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 9 + 1 - 2 = 10

Damage: 1d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 1 = 11

Rapid Shot: 1d20 + 9 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 9 + 1 - 2 = 18

Damage: 1d6 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 1 = 9

This is going to be a long one.


Kael and Sanrael each destroy the monstrous devil opposing them. Idril wounds her putrid opponent with more missiles. Curral and his doubles perform with perfect synchronization. Pnin buries an arrow deep into some quivering flesh.

Curral
claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
1d4 ⇒ 2
Dam: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4
Mirror image shatters.

claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Two more near misses destroy the remaining images.

Idril
claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Pnin
claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
claw: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

2,651 to 2,700 of 3,241 << first < prev | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Fort Inevitable All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.