Fort Inevitable

Game Master Daedeloth

Adventures around Fort Inevitable


2,601 to 2,650 of 3,372 << first < prev | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | next > last >>

M init: 1d20 ⇒ 15
P init: 1d20 ⇒ 2

A humanoid creature that seems a cross between a human and a tiger springs from the mist to strike who Pnin/Kael/Sanrael: 1d3 ⇒ 2 at the second person into the room: Kael.

bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

claw: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12

claw: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

Kael's armor turns aside all the creature's attacks!


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

wait....like Curral is literally asleep at the door as if a spell was cast...or figuratively as in not present lol


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

either way....Sanrael rushes past it to its side and swings
GSPA: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 142d6 + 13 ⇒ (5, 6) + 13 = 24


AC 21; HP 32; INIT +6; PERCEPT +19 [+21 for traps]
Combat:
Shortbow +9 / 1d6+5; Morningstar +4 / 1d8+1; Sneak Attack +2d6
Saves:
Fort +4 Ref +10 Will +4

Pnin fires at the tigerman:

Rapid Shot: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 9 - 2 = 10

Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Rapid Shot: 1d20 + 9 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 9 - 2 = 16

Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7


AC-22; HP 38 INIT +1; PERCEPTION +10
Melee:
Greatsword +9/2d6+7; PA: +7; 2d6+13
Saves:
+10FORT; +5REF; +7WILL

Kael grimaces as the creature's claws and fangs screech futilely against his full plate. Paws off creature!

GSPA: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 142d6 + 13 ⇒ (4, 3) + 13 = 20

and does his best to set Pnin up for future flanking taking a 5' step to the side and swinging wildly at the beast.


Human Sorcerer4(Elemental Water) BAB +2 AC:15/19(mage armor) HP: 30 INIT:+9 Perp+8
saves:
F:4 R:5W:5
skills:
Appraise 5, Bluff 8 Intimidate 8, K-Arcana 6, K-Planes 5 Spellcraft 5, UMD 8, Perception 8
spells:
7/day elemRay 0:light, jolt, drench, message, disrupt undead, detect magic 7/day1:magic missile, mage armor, Summon 1, ENLARGE person, Grease, Protection From Evil (Burning Hands) 4/day2nd Flaming Sphere

Idril fires into the melee. Magic Missile

MM2/7: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (1, 1) + 2 = 4

What does Idril know
KnowArcana: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10


Curral?


AC 21; HP 36; init +3; Perception + 7

Fire my bow at the creature

shortbow: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


The tigerman proves difficult to hit as he eludes attacks from Kael, Sanrael and Pnin. Curral's arrow hits him dead on but does almost no damage. Idril's missiles inflict their normal punishment but she can't recall any information concerning this foe.

This time the creature finds a couple of weak spots in Kael's armor with its razor sharp claws.

bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16

claw: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
dam: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

claw: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
dam: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11


AC 21; HP 36; init +3; Perception + 7

Start a bardic performance, Inspire Courage 3/16 +1 to hit/damage

Don't give up! Don't cry 'grrr', Let's stick it to that tiigerr


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

Sanrael waits until the creature focuses on Cael and times his strike

GSPA: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 7 + 1 = 252d6 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (6, 5) + 13 + 1 = 25

it seems this kitty has taken a liking to you Cael!!


AC-22; HP 38 INIT +1; PERCEPTION +10
Melee:
Greatsword +9/2d6+7; PA: +7; 2d6+13
Saves:
+10FORT; +5REF; +7WILL

-23HP

Kael grunts in pain as the tiger-thing's claws rip under his chain guards.

LOH2/5: 2d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (2, 4) + 4 + 1 = 11

-12HP

Grinning through the pain-People have long said that I have an attractive disposition Sanrael.

He moves another 5' over hoping to give Pnin the angle he needs to maximize his effectiveness.

GSPA: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 7 + 1 = 262d6 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (4, 3) + 13 + 1 = 21

Flames, this thing has a thick hide!


Human Sorcerer4(Elemental Water) BAB +2 AC:15/19(mage armor) HP: 30 INIT:+9 Perp+8
saves:
F:4 R:5W:5
skills:
Appraise 5, Bluff 8 Intimidate 8, K-Arcana 6, K-Planes 5 Spellcraft 5, UMD 8, Perception 8
spells:
7/day elemRay 0:light, jolt, drench, message, disrupt undead, detect magic 7/day1:magic missile, mage armor, Summon 1, ENLARGE person, Grease, Protection From Evil (Burning Hands) 4/day2nd Flaming Sphere

Idril fires into melee again.
MM3/7: 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (3, 2) + 2 = 7

knowplanes: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8


AC 21; HP 32; INIT +6; PERCEPT +19 [+21 for traps]
Combat:
Shortbow +9 / 1d6+5; Morningstar +4 / 1d8+1; Sneak Attack +2d6
Saves:
Fort +4 Ref +10 Will +4

Pnin takes Kael's cue and moves in close to fire:

Shortbow: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

SneakAttack: 1d6 + 5 + 2d6 ⇒ (5) + 5 + (2, 2) = 14


Curral begins what we all hope will be a very short song.

Kael and Sanrael both deliver massive blows opening large wounds on the beast but they do much less damage than they normally would. Idril blasts away with more missiles. Pnin fires an arrow into the creature's back that is just enough to fell the tiger thing as two more of them spring out of the mist with a roar to attack!

PKS: 2d3 ⇒ (2, 3) = 5

On Kael:
bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25
dam: 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (4, 6) + 6 = 16
Make a DC15 fort save

claw: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

claw: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

On Sanrael:
bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

claw: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

claw: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14


AC 21; HP 36; init +3; Perception + 7

continue everyones favorite bardic performance 4/16

Hold that line! One more push....let's stick it to this tiger ambush!

more like a cheer, I'd say

Fire an arrow into first tiger shortbow: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 7 + 1 = 16
damage: 1d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 1 = 9


AC-22; HP 38 INIT +1; PERCEPTION +10
Melee:
Greatsword +9/2d6+7; PA: +7; 2d6+13
Saves:
+10FORT; +5REF; +7WILL

-28HP

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18

Kael grimaces in pain as the tiger-beast bites through his shoulder pauldron, calling on Iomedae's divine strength

LOH 3/5: 2d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (6, 1) + 4 + 1 = 12

-16HP

before swinging at the foe attacking Sanrael.

GSPA: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 7 + 1 = 262d6 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (6, 6) + 13 + 1 = 26

Keep your attacks focused on the one creature!


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

Sanrael attacks his foe....doubling up with Kaels attack....
GSPA: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 7 + 1 = 172d6 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (6, 4) + 13 + 1 = 24


AC 21; HP 32; INIT +6; PERCEPT +19 [+21 for traps]
Combat:
Shortbow +9 / 1d6+5; Morningstar +4 / 1d8+1; Sneak Attack +2d6
Saves:
Fort +4 Ref +10 Will +4

Pnin wants to Rapid Shot and Kael's target, but is unsure if he has to move into flanking position. Flanking takes precedence over Rapid Shot.

Please let me know if I can do a rapid shot

Shortbow: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

SneakAttack: 1d6 + 5 + 2d6 ⇒ (6) + 5 + (1, 1) = 13


Human Sorcerer4(Elemental Water) BAB +2 AC:15/19(mage armor) HP: 30 INIT:+9 Perp+8
saves:
F:4 R:5W:5
skills:
Appraise 5, Bluff 8 Intimidate 8, K-Arcana 6, K-Planes 5 Spellcraft 5, UMD 8, Perception 8
spells:
7/day elemRay 0:light, jolt, drench, message, disrupt undead, detect magic 7/day1:magic missile, mage armor, Summon 1, ENLARGE person, Grease, Protection From Evil (Burning Hands) 4/day2nd Flaming Sphere

Idril casts flaming sphere, hopefully able to get both tiger men.

flamingsphere2/4: 3d6 ⇒ (1, 1, 5) = 7


ref: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

Curral and Sanrael find the tiger creature difficult to hit. Kael delivers a solid blow opening a wound in the creature’s side but continues to do less damage than expected. Pnin moves into position to attack the same foe and puts an arrow into its shoulder that does a bit of damage. Idril’s flaming sphere also strikes the same opponent who trips as the sphere strikes it from behind and then rolls on top of it burning it to death!

The remaining tiger beast growls in anger and savages Kael with tooth and nail dropping him!

On Kael
Bite: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
Dam: 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (5, 2) + 6 = 13

Claw: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
Dam: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Claw: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
Dam: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14


AC 21; HP 32; INIT +6; PERCEPT +19 [+21 for traps]
Combat:
Shortbow +9 / 1d6+5; Morningstar +4 / 1d8+1; Sneak Attack +2d6
Saves:
Fort +4 Ref +10 Will +4

No! Kael!!

Pnin waits until Sanrael is flanking.

Rapid Shot: 1d20 + 9 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 9 - 2 + 1 = 19

Sneak Attack: 1d6 + 5 + 1 + 2d6 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 1 + (5, 1) = 18

Rapid Shot: 1d20 + 9 - 2 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 9 - 2 + 1 = 20

Sneak Attack: 1d6 + 5 + 1 + 2d6 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 1 + (6, 1) = 14


AC-22; HP 38 INIT +1; PERCEPTION +10
Melee:
Greatsword +9/2d6+7; PA: +7; 2d6+13
Saves:
+10FORT; +5REF; +7WILL

-50HP

As darkness closes in, a vision of a sword blazing with holy light fills Kael's mind and a powerful voice rings in his hears Stand strong my champion!

~hero's defiance~ (instantaneous)

LOH 4/5: 3d6 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (6, 3, 4) + 6 + 1 = 20

-30HP

LOH 5/5: 2d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (6, 2) + 4 + 1 = 13 (swift action)

-17HP

burn move action for swift action and -smite evil- (bypass DR)

GSPA: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 7 + 1 + 3 = 212d6 + 13 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (3, 4) + 13 + 1 + 4 = 25

The Inheritor's justice be done upon you beast!


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

sanrael, inspired by Kaels resurgence....and Currals singing....attacks from the side...GSPA: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 7 + 1 = 192d6 + 13 + 1 ⇒ (4, 6) + 13 + 1 = 24


Human Sorcerer4(Elemental Water) BAB +2 AC:15/19(mage armor) HP: 30 INIT:+9 Perp+8
saves:
F:4 R:5W:5
skills:
Appraise 5, Bluff 8 Intimidate 8, K-Arcana 6, K-Planes 5 Spellcraft 5, UMD 8, Perception 8
spells:
7/day elemRay 0:light, jolt, drench, message, disrupt undead, detect magic 7/day1:magic missile, mage armor, Summon 1, ENLARGE person, Grease, Protection From Evil (Burning Hands) 4/day2nd Flaming Sphere

Burn the tiger man.

flamingsphere: 3d6 ⇒ (6, 1, 5) = 12

Will fire elemental Ray if it is not dead.

elementalray3/7: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 6 + 1 = 24
damage: 1d6 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 1 = 5


AC 21; HP 36; init +3; Perception + 7

Continue Bardic Performance 5/16

Don't give up! Eyes on the prize!......Draw your strength from Kael's rise!!

Fire an arrow at the remaining beast!

shortbow: 1d20 + 7 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 7 + 1 = 18
damage: 1d6 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 1 = 7


*Hero's Defiance is immediate action, so triggers during opponents turn, not Kael's. One of the best spells in the game. Will allow trade of move action for swift action.

Impossibly, Kael rises and viciously strikes at the remaining opponent opening a gaping chest wound. Sanrael just misses, as does Curral. Pnin puts one arrow into the creature's right leg causing a bit of damage.

The tiger tries to pivot to the side of the flaming sphere but can't quite get out of the way. Idril's elemental ray finishes it off.

ref: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

The mist fades away revealing a 40 x 40' room. There are two doors, one on the far wall and one about half way down the wall to the right.


AC-22; HP 38 INIT +1; PERCEPTION +10
Melee:
Greatsword +9/2d6+7; PA: +7; 2d6+13
Saves:
+10FORT; +5REF; +7WILL

-17HP

Kael coughs and spits a little blood on the ground, shaking in exhaustion from the intense flows of divine energy that recently surged through his body. Well I suppose that could have gone worse....great job everyone. Your spells were most lethal Idril!

I could do for a rest already; how does that work down here?


Human Sorcerer4(Elemental Water) BAB +2 AC:15/19(mage armor) HP: 30 INIT:+9 Perp+8
saves:
F:4 R:5W:5
skills:
Appraise 5, Bluff 8 Intimidate 8, K-Arcana 6, K-Planes 5 Spellcraft 5, UMD 8, Perception 8
spells:
7/day elemRay 0:light, jolt, drench, message, disrupt undead, detect magic 7/day1:magic missile, mage armor, Summon 1, ENLARGE person, Grease, Protection From Evil (Burning Hands) 4/day2nd Flaming Sphere

Idril detects magic.

Shoved flaming sphere into mist and opening.


AC 21; HP 32; INIT +6; PERCEPT +19 [+21 for traps]
Combat:
Shortbow +9 / 1d6+5; Morningstar +4 / 1d8+1; Sneak Attack +2d6
Saves:
Fort +4 Ref +10 Will +4

Kael, how are you alive!?! Some sort of paladin spell? Incredible! Happy to rest after I check the room. We mostly use our traveling gear and take watches, perhaps after barricading doors. I hope our resting here has no long term effects.

Pnin wanders about the room. Carefully looking for traps and anything of note (and on the fallen enemies). Are the doors visibly locked or sealed in any way?

Perception+Traps: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (8) + 21 = 29

Later for watch.

Watch Perception: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (3) + 19 = 22


AC-22; HP 38 INIT +1; PERCEPTION +10
Melee:
Greatsword +9/2d6+7; PA: +7; 2d6+13
Saves:
+10FORT; +5REF; +7WILL

-17HP

Assuming the party rests in the barricaded room, Kael uses the healing granted to him to try and regain full health.

Pulsex3: 3d6 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (3, 3, 2) + 6 + 3 = 17

And then dutifully takes a watch

perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18


Human Sorcerer4(Elemental Water) BAB +2 AC:15/19(mage armor) HP: 30 INIT:+9 Perp+8
saves:
F:4 R:5W:5
skills:
Appraise 5, Bluff 8 Intimidate 8, K-Arcana 6, K-Planes 5 Spellcraft 5, UMD 8, Perception 8
spells:
7/day elemRay 0:light, jolt, drench, message, disrupt undead, detect magic 7/day1:magic missile, mage armor, Summon 1, ENLARGE person, Grease, Protection From Evil (Burning Hands) 4/day2nd Flaming Sphere

Did we learn anything about the tiger beasts?
KnowArcana: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

As Idril walks the room shaking her head.
Check the roomperception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

watch when necessaryperception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

perception: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (10) + 15 = 25
checking room
Sanrael takes first watch....watch perception: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (11) + 15 = 26


The room appears to be empty and Pnin finds no traps.

There are two doors in addition to the way you came in. There is nothing handy to barricade the doors.

The tiger men appear to be lycans in hybrid form.

Any actions before retiring for the night?


AC-22; HP 38 INIT +1; PERCEPTION +10
Melee:
Greatsword +9/2d6+7; PA: +7; 2d6+13
Saves:
+10FORT; +5REF; +7WILL

Kael will take 10/20 to listen at the doors as well as ~detect evil~ (60') through them.


Kael Cullen wrote:
Kael will take 10/20 to listen at the doors as well as ~detect evil~ (60') through them.

I’m going to house rule, no detecting through solid objects. Otherwise I think it’s pretty overpowered for a 1st level spell that a Pally can use at will.


AC-22; HP 38 INIT +1; PERCEPTION +10
Melee:
Greatsword +9/2d6+7; PA: +7; 2d6+13
Saves:
+10FORT; +5REF; +7WILL

Just listen then. Are the doors evil at all? ;-D


Kael listens intently at each of the doors for several minutes. The door to the right reveals nothing. The door on the far wall reveals an occasional sound that might indicate someone or something moving about.


AC-22; HP 38 INIT +1; PERCEPTION +10
Melee:
Greatsword +9/2d6+7; PA: +7; 2d6+13
Saves:
+10FORT; +5REF; +7WILL

Kael grimaces in wry amusement-[b]No rest for the wicked I suppose. I hear something making noise behind this door. I think we should check it out before we rest; I don't really like having my nap-time disturbed.

Pnin, please check the door for anything deadly and then let's go have a look.[b/]

Assuming no one objects to checking 'just one more door' Kael will enter through the door once Pnin declares it safe and see what is making such a clatter.


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

wait Kael....let whatever it is come to us.....open the door and ranged attacks can stand back aways...and you and i to either side to attack its flanks....interesting why no creatures wouldnt come through the door to inquire about all the ruckus


AC 21; HP 32; INIT +6; PERCEPT +19 [+21 for traps]
Combat:
Shortbow +9 / 1d6+5; Morningstar +4 / 1d8+1; Sneak Attack +2d6
Saves:
Fort +4 Ref +10 Will +4

I have a bad feeling about this, Kael

Pnin checks the door for traps, and also gives a listen.

Perception+Traps: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (5) + 21 = 26

Can I take 10 when looking for traps?


Pnin previously looked for traps when he examined the room and both doors and found none. Assuming you have the time you can take 10/20 looking but not disarming traps.

Party action?


AC-22; HP 38 INIT +1; PERCEPTION +10
Melee:
Greatsword +9/2d6+7; PA: +7; 2d6+13
Saves:
+10FORT; +5REF; +7WILL

Kael looks at Pnin-Your instincts are enough for me Pnin. Let's take our rest and we'll deal with whatever is beyond the door with a fresh spirit.

perception while resting: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20


Human Sorcerer4(Elemental Water) BAB +2 AC:15/19(mage armor) HP: 30 INIT:+9 Perp+8
saves:
F:4 R:5W:5
skills:
Appraise 5, Bluff 8 Intimidate 8, K-Arcana 6, K-Planes 5 Spellcraft 5, UMD 8, Perception 8
spells:
7/day elemRay 0:light, jolt, drench, message, disrupt undead, detect magic 7/day1:magic missile, mage armor, Summon 1, ENLARGE person, Grease, Protection From Evil (Burning Hands) 4/day2nd Flaming Sphere

Rest up and replenish spells.
Cast Mage Armor.


AC 21; HP 32; INIT +6; PERCEPT +19 [+21 for traps]
Combat:
Shortbow +9 / 1d6+5; Morningstar +4 / 1d8+1; Sneak Attack +2d6
Saves:
Fort +4 Ref +10 Will +4

Ok, that makes sense and is what i was thinking.

Pnin gathers his arrows and takes his watch.

I rolled that in a post above and assume it still counts


According to your internal clocks morning has arrived though no one feels particularly refreshed. You have regained your spells/abilities.

Everyone make a DC 10 Fort save or be sickened.

Sickened
The character takes a –2 penalty on all attack rolls, weapon damage rolls, saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks.


AC 21; HP 36; init +3; Perception + 7

fort: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

ooh, I don't feel so good...

-sickened-


AC-22; HP 38 INIT +1; PERCEPTION +10
Melee:
Greatsword +9/2d6+7; PA: +7; 2d6+13
Saves:
+10FORT; +5REF; +7WILL

FORT: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30

That's too bad Curral. If you were fatigued I could probably help you, but I can't do much if you are sickened.

Does my 20 soak up Curral's 1?


Human Sorcerer4(Elemental Water) BAB +2 AC:15/19(mage armor) HP: 30 INIT:+9 Perp+8
saves:
F:4 R:5W:5
skills:
Appraise 5, Bluff 8 Intimidate 8, K-Arcana 6, K-Planes 5 Spellcraft 5, UMD 8, Perception 8
spells:
7/day elemRay 0:light, jolt, drench, message, disrupt undead, detect magic 7/day1:magic missile, mage armor, Summon 1, ENLARGE person, Grease, Protection From Evil (Burning Hands) 4/day2nd Flaming Sphere

Idril should feel great.
fortitude: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Idril does not sleep or rest in armor. Does this still affect her the same way.


AC 19; HP 46 INIT +2; PERCEPTION +15
Melee:
+9 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon); 2d6+7(6STR/1weapon)Power Attack+7 to hit (4STR/4BAB/1weapon/-2PA); 2d6+13 (6STR/1weapon/6PA)ranged composit bow +6;1d8+
Saves:
+8 FORT; +6 REF; +3 WILL

i dont think this sickness is for sleeping in armor....is it?
regardless
fort: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

2,601 to 2,650 of 3,372 << first < prev | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Fort Inevitable All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.