• 1+ Skirmish:
You can move yourself or the target of your attack 2 yards in any direction for each 1 SP you spend.
• 1 Rapid Reload: You can immediately reload a missile weapon.
• 1 Stay Aware: You take a moment to make sure you’re mindful of everything that’s happening around you. Make a TN 11 Perception test with the focus of your choice. If you succeed, the GM may either make you aware of some battlefield situation that has so far escaped your notice, or give you a +1 bonus to the next test you make.
This bonus can never stack with any other test bonus other than from a focus, must be used on the very next test you make (even if you’re the defender in an opposed test), and expires at the end of your next turn even if you haven’t used it by then.
• 2 Knock Prone: You knock your enemy prone. Any character making a melee attack against a prone foe gains +1 bonus on the attack roll. Prone characters cannot Run and must use a Move action to stand up.
• 2 Defensive Stance: Your attack sets you up for defense. You gain a +2 bonus to Defense until the beginning of your next turn.
• 2 Disarm: You attempt to disarm the target with your melee attack. You and your opponent must make an opposed attack roll. These attack rolls do not generate stunt points. If you win the test, you knock your enemy’s weapon 1d6 + Strength yards away in a direction you nominate.
• 2 Mighty Blow: You inflict an extra 1d6 damage on your attack.
• 2 Pierce Armor: You find a chink in your enemy’s armor. Their armor rating is halved (rounded down) vs. this attack.
• 2 Taunt: You insult or distract one opponent of your choice within 10 yards of you. You must make an opposed test of your Communication (Deception) vs. the target’s Willpower (Self-Discipline). If you win, the target suffers a –1 penalty on attack rolls and casting rolls on their next turn.
• 2 Threaten: You strike a threatening pose, challenging an opponent of your choice within 10 yards of you. You must make an opposed test of your Strength (Intimidate) vs. the target’s Willpower (Self-Discipline). If you win, they must attack you in some way (melee, missile, spell, etc.) on their next turn.
• 3 Lightning Attack: You can make a second attack against the same enemy or a different one within range and sight. You must have a loaded missile weapon to make a ranged attack. If you roll doubles on this attack roll, you do not get any more stunt points.
• 3 Set Up: You create an opening an ally can exploit. Pick an ally you can perceive. On their next turn, that ally
receives a +2 bonus on the ability test of their choice. The ally must chose which ability test to use this bonus on before they roll the dice for it.
• 4 Dual Strike: Your attack is so strong it affects two targets. First, pick a secondary target. They must be adjacent to
you if you are using a melee weapon or within 6 yards of your primary target if you are using a missile weapon. Apply the test result of your original attack roll to the secondary target (in other words, you only make one attack roll and apply it to both opponents). If you hit the secondary target, inflict your normal damage on them.
• 4 Seize the Initiative: Your attack changes the tempo of the battle. You move to the top of the initiative order. This means you may get to take another turn before some of the combatants get to act again. You remain at the top of the order until someone else seizes the initiative.
• 5 Lethal Blow: You inflict an extra 2d6 damage on your attack.