Tales from the Vale - Falcon's Hollow Mini-AP

Game Master vayelan

Maps:
Falcon's Hollow (Town Map)
Darkmoon Woods (Local Map)
Darkmoon Vale (Regional Map)

Olfden (Town Map)

Our Cast
Dugan, Inconnu, Micheo, Ulark, and Joanne

Party Loot

NPCs
Notable Locals

Current Encounter
Kreed Manor


1 to 50 of 2,340 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Welcome to Darkmoon Vale


Enlightened Paladin (2) Angelic Warrior Vigilante (1) Wounds (0) HP (27) Saves (7/7/8) AC (19/14/15) Initiative (+4) LoH (3/3) PT (1/1) AS (1/1) Cold, Fire, Lightning (5) CMB (+6) CMD (18)

Dot


dot


Winter’s ghost still haunts Darkmoon Vale as the sun rises on the 1st of Pharast.
Wisps of frost cling to the scrub grasses growing on the edge of the gravel paths twisting through Falcon’s Hollow. The cool air feels damp, hinting that the late winter rains will continue into early spring.

Even in the pale light of earliest morning, grumbling children take to the streets with buckets. In ratty shoes and bare feet, they walk to the river to collect water.
Smoke already drowsily curls above the town’s roofs as residents stoke their fires, both to keep warm and to boil the river water.

A small army of men with gaunt faces and worn axes emerge onto the roads. Their feet march northward, towards the gate neighboring the Sitting Duck. The road running north from the Low Market becomes particularly congested, as the stream of lumberjacks runs parallel to the line already forming in front of Roots and Remedies. An occasional hacking cough rises from the people gathering at the herbal shop.


Joanne walks into town to buy things to replace ones that got wrecked due to a Fey prank using enchanted fruit.
While thinking
"Stupid Satyr sold me cursed fruit......"

She notes the line for Laurel's shop is much longer then normal as she proceeds to the local tailor and tanner to place an order.
"Ok .... is there something I don't know going on...."

She then goes to the Sitting Duck.


Male Dwarf Barbarian 2/Fighter 1 | Init +4 | Perc +1 | AC 24 T 13 FF 21 CMB +6 CMD 19 | HP 38/38 (nonlethal: 0) | F +8 R +3 W+1 (+2 vs poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) | Rage 9/9 |

Dugan steps out of Jak-a-Napes and into the cold air of the morning. He breathes deep and smiles, his smile fades when he opens his eyes and sees the morning drudgery of children and men going about their daily tasks.

'This is no way for men to live.' He grumbles to no one in particular.

The dwarf ambles his way through town, hoping to dig up some non-lumbering related work or leads on potentially unlooted dwarven ruins.


Enlightened Paladin (2) Angelic Warrior Vigilante (1) Wounds (0) HP (27) Saves (7/7/8) AC (19/14/15) Initiative (+4) LoH (3/3) PT (1/1) AS (1/1) Cold, Fire, Lightning (5) CMB (+6) CMD (18)

Rising with the morning, Ulark emerges into the wan light. He looked up and smiled, trying to see as much of it as he could. He rolled his shoulders and stretched his arms before he pulled his chain shirt over his chest, and then his jacket over that. There were fey in the woods, and worse if the stories were to be believed. He took great pride in being a member of the militia, and was determined to always be ready. Finally he swung his large axe over his shoulder, and began to march out with the rest of the masses.

His eyes widen though, when he sees a dwarf. A dwarf, of all things! Well, he assumed it was a dwarf, having never seen one before. It had a beard, was short, and looked grumpy. So it was probably a dwarf.

"Ho there, dwarf!" he called out, in a tone far too happy for anyone so early in the morning. He was, afterall, excited to see something new. "What brings you to our town? Going to cut some lumber?"


Male Dwarf Barbarian 2/Fighter 1 | Init +4 | Perc +1 | AC 24 T 13 FF 21 CMB +6 CMD 19 | HP 38/38 (nonlethal: 0) | F +8 R +3 W+1 (+2 vs poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) | Rage 9/9 |

Dugan continues walking for a moment before realizing the Aasimar was yelling after him. He turns, slightly annoyed at being shouted at in such a throng.

'Lumber?' He shoots a look over his right shoulder, where the head of his earthbreaker rests. He then shoots an incredulous look at Ulark before his hand brushes the axe on his hip and his demeanor softens somewhat.

'No, nothing so dull. I hope not at least. I hope to find the caches of my people I've heard of in the Vale.' Dugan sizes up the man. 'Name's Dugan. You don't look like much of a woodcutter yourself.'


Enlightened Paladin (2) Angelic Warrior Vigilante (1) Wounds (0) HP (27) Saves (7/7/8) AC (19/14/15) Initiative (+4) LoH (3/3) PT (1/1) AS (1/1) Cold, Fire, Lightning (5) CMB (+6) CMD (18)

Ulark grinned a toothy grin. His teeth gleamed like silver. "Oh, I am. Also a militiaman." He puffed his chest out as he did so. He had once seen a mercenary do that and it made the man look important. "The forests aren't safe. It's why my axes are cold iron. But what is this about your people? I thought that...don't dwarves live in mountains? I haven't seen your kind around here before. No offense, of course."


Male Human (Varisian) HP: 31/31, AC: 19, FF: 16, Touch: 13, Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +4. 1st Level Spells 4/4. Inspire Courage 8/8 Bard 3

The young Varissian man sauntered through town at odds with the glum surroundings. The cold didn't bother him too much as long as he kept moving. No he'd only be stopping once he was in doors or given a compelling reason.

He came through often enough so that he wasn't a stranger but he was by no means local. He had a sword in it's scabbard slung from his belt and a dagger on the other side. Over his back could be seen a large oaken shield and some javelins. The metal clink of his chain shirt gave it's presence away.

As he saw the peculiar half orc speaking to the dwarf he kept moving but spoke up, walking backwards a little to wait for a response. "Cayden's Codpiece Ulark! Talk to the man somewhere warm. Arrest him if you need but if he's offered no issue show him to the Sitting Duck so our stranger can have his breakfast!" There was a grin on his face and his tone made it clear the comments were light hearted, his arms were outstretched as he walked by.

Ulark:

Inconnu isn't a local but is through often enough to be known. He entertains and brings news from beyond Falcon's Hollow when he comes and doesn't cause too much trouble. He's been taken in on minor things once or twice, nothing too serious and more often than not he spends half his time laughing and joking with the guards.

He's been coming back more of late, rumor has it some young local woman has attracted his attention not that her family approves.


Enlightened Paladin (2) Angelic Warrior Vigilante (1) Wounds (0) HP (27) Saves (7/7/8) AC (19/14/15) Initiative (+4) LoH (3/3) PT (1/1) AS (1/1) Cold, Fire, Lightning (5) CMB (+6) CMD (18)

Ulark laughed, his breath being clearly visible in the cold air. "A little nip never hurt anyone! But aye, you're right. Come friend dwarf. I'll show you to the sitting duck. The best, and only, spirits you'll find in walking distance."


Despite the quality of its service, the Sitting Duck remains unpopular with some locals of the Hollow.

Lumberjacks and laborers find the tavern too close to the north gate and the wilds beyond. Hunters and trappers, though, often gather to swap stories over a mug of ale.

It is most popular, however, with the explorers and adventurers who arrive in town from Olfden or further south.
Between swapping rumors of lost dwarven riches in the mountains or fey ships in the sky, these newcomers keep the tavern raucous into the wee hours with carousing and games of knivesies.

As you approach the tavern, the door swings violently open and a man is tossed onto the dirt road. Before he can right himself, he is seized by a wracking cough.

"You keep your plague out of my bar!" shouts the hawkish owner, Grachius.

The man on the ground tries to defend himself, but his cough continues unabated, nearly leaving him in spasms.

”It ain’t contagious” *cough cough* “and I just need a pint to” *cough* “ease the pain in my chest."


As the poor Man is thrown by Joanne
"Looks like trouble's in town again."

Joanne knees beside the man and helps him up.
"I don't think a pint is the best answer,
Have you tried Lady Cirthana or Laurel for help with it?"

after a few moments
"Oh and did you see Mr Summers in there by chance?
As I need to thank him for that enchanted fruit he sold me..."


Enlightened Paladin (2) Angelic Warrior Vigilante (1) Wounds (0) HP (27) Saves (7/7/8) AC (19/14/15) Initiative (+4) LoH (3/3) PT (1/1) AS (1/1) Cold, Fire, Lightning (5) CMB (+6) CMD (18)

Ulark walks over, concern on his face. Looking up at Joanne (something truly quite extraordinary, given his size) he said, with concern in his voice: "Is everything alright? I heard something about a plague?" While he did not know her well, he of course knew of Joanne. It was hard not to. Falcon's Hollow wasn't the largest of settlements, and a seven foot tall woman, with flame red hair and eyes like gems, who could keep up with the rest of the lumberjacks? People like that tended to be noticed.


Male Human (Varisian) HP: 31/31, AC: 19, FF: 16, Touch: 13, Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +4. 1st Level Spells 4/4. Inspire Courage 8/8 Bard 3

Now the cold was begining to sink in but he had some pity for the man but still the talk of plague made him wary of getting too close. "What causes the pain in your chest?"


"Summers? You tell that goatman that he's banned, too," Grachius punctuates his decree by slamming the door closed behind him as he returns inside.

The man in the street offers a few more wheezing coughs before reining himself in.

"It's the Blackscour. It ain't no plague. I heard it's in the water. Cirthana ain't been able to cure it. The herbalist has medicine that helps with the cough, but I ain't got the coin or patience to wait in line at her shop."

His eyes wander between you as he speaks, particularly lingering in wonder upon Joanne.


"Guessing that Mr Summers sold Grachius that enchanted fruit as well.
And that wheezing does not sound good.
I think it best that we find out more about this Blackscour, I think Laurel might know more."


The herbalist's storefront is obscured by the nearly two dozen townsfolk who have already lined up at the door.
Faint plumes of frozen breath rise in the cold morning air as many of them produce a disharmonic chorus of coughs.
The early dawn's wan light leaves them looking as pale as death, including the children clinging to their parents for comfort.

Ivy and creepers snake down the brown brick face of the two-story shop.
Window boxes hang on the second story, laden with leaves and roots overflowing the planters.

One of the boxes, in front of an open window, has become a bed for a scrawny cat with ragged fur.
The critter peers down at the line below, offers a stretching yawn, then curls up again in the greenery.

A weather-beaten wooden sign mounted above the door proclaims "Roots and Remedies."


"Well, looks like she's going to be busy for a while.
I figure it could be an hour's wait and with weather like this it is not best to wait outside especially for those whom are ill.
As this cold will not be good for them."

and also mentally notes
Would of been better dressed, if a certain satyr's enchanted fruit didn't wreck my last good warm set of clothing.
Now I have to wear a summer outfit..


Male Dwarf Barbarian 2/Fighter 1 | Init +4 | Perc +1 | AC 24 T 13 FF 21 CMB +6 CMD 19 | HP 38/38 (nonlethal: 0) | F +8 R +3 W+1 (+2 vs poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) | Rage 9/9 |

Dugan stops halfway in the door as his breakfast companions stop to help Grachius to his feet and see what they can do to help him. He eyes the ill man warily and barely manages to contain his impatience after the promise of warm food and strong drink.

'But... ale?' He almost whimpers as Joanne leads the small pack away from the Sitting Duck. Dugan trudges along with everyone dejectedly.

At the mention of getting in out of the cold, Dugan perks up and looks about the group. 'Ale?'


Enlightened Paladin (2) Angelic Warrior Vigilante (1) Wounds (0) HP (27) Saves (7/7/8) AC (19/14/15) Initiative (+4) LoH (3/3) PT (1/1) AS (1/1) Cold, Fire, Lightning (5) CMB (+6) CMD (18)

"This is bad." He looked down at the dwarf and said "I've never seen so many people sick before. If this is a plague, you might well be alone in the forest looking for what was left of your people. So enjoy your ale while you can..." Looking at the crowd once more he said "I'm going to go see if there is anything I can do to help. You all want to come with? I'm sure she could use all the help she can get."


"Many hands make light work.
Though I doubt the crowd will allow us to jump the line."


Male Human (Varisian) HP: 31/31, AC: 19, FF: 16, Touch: 13, Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +4. 1st Level Spells 4/4. Inspire Courage 8/8 Bard 3

I am willin to help but I'll admit I'm at a loss as to how for the moment." He eyed the group of people standing in the cold warily... he didn't want to stand out here half the day.

He would start inquiring with the people in.the que about their symptoms, when they and what happened before that.
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21


”I don’t know what it is,” moans a short, unshaven man near the front of the line, ”But it’s got a body practically turning itself inside out, trying to hack up something.”

Another person, a woman with a fraying blanket clutched around her shoulders, leans over to speak without losing her place in line.

”Miss Laurel says there was something in the well. We stopped getting water there, but it hasn’t made the sickness go away. Her teas and herbs help with the pain and it eases the cough a little, but people aren’t getting better. People are starting to die.”

Somewhere towards the back of the line, a baby begins to cry.


Joanne replies to the woman
"Do you mind if we go in ahead and see if we can help Laurel in some way?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23


Enlightened Paladin (2) Angelic Warrior Vigilante (1) Wounds (0) HP (27) Saves (7/7/8) AC (19/14/15) Initiative (+4) LoH (3/3) PT (1/1) AS (1/1) Cold, Fire, Lightning (5) CMB (+6) CMD (18)

Diplomacy Assist: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

"A good idea! We- should..." He traied off as he saw the look that the man gave him. He made a note to himself that he should let Joanne do the talking...


Male Dwarf Barbarian 2/Fighter 1 | Init +4 | Perc +1 | AC 24 T 13 FF 21 CMB +6 CMD 19 | HP 38/38 (nonlethal: 0) | F +8 R +3 W+1 (+2 vs poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) | Rage 9/9 |
Ulark Bastardson wrote:
"This is bad." He looked down at the dwarf and said "I've never seen so many people sick before. If this is a plague, you might well be alone in the forest looking for what was left of your people. So enjoy your ale while you can..." Looking at the crowd once more he said "I'm going to go see if there is anything I can do to help. You all want to come with? I'm sure she could use all the help she can get."

'I figure we could do both, solve a mystery and down a flagon. Though I suppose I don't want what they got. I also suppose the best way to avoid that is to get rid of the sickness.' Dugan has been keeping a good distance between himself and the line of infected townsfolk and he eyes them worriedly as he talks.


Joanne replies to Dugan
You know that the local ale uses the same water right?

and thinks
"Though odds are the currently open batch is safe, but I won't tell him that.
Though the local brewer might need to toss some of his most recently made batches."


Male Human (Varisian) HP: 31/31, AC: 19, FF: 16, Touch: 13, Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +4. 1st Level Spells 4/4. Inspire Courage 8/8 Bard 3

"If only I had a better idea of which berries in the forest weren't poisonous. Laurel might have a few ideas, she is likely overwhelmed by trying to keep up with demand. Or at least she can direct us towards herbs that might help." Unless of course she's behind to make some easy coin but that's a bit cold hearted even for Falcon's Hollow.


"It's not just berries, there are a lot of things you need to know when working or living on the land."


When it is clear that you are not simply looking out for yourselves, the folks in line allow you to cut ahead and enter the store with only some grumbling, rather than an all-out riot.

Stepping inside, you find that the smell of burnt earth and spicy incense chokes the air of the cramped, mud-tracked shop.

Bunches of dried herbs hang from the ceiling, along with dangling pots, presses, alchemical apparatuses, and glassware of more arcane purposes. Pouches of rare plants, jars of colored glass, and all manner of dried, preserved, and jellied animal parts fill high shelves and tables doing double duty as displays and workspaces.

In the shop’s rear, a rail-thin woman with severe-looking spectacles and hair pulled back tightly busies herself between an overpacked rack of herbs, a table covered in stray powders and measuring equipment, and a pot loudly bubbling over with thick gray froth.

Over the din of her work and without looking up, the woman impatiently shouts, “And what’s your problem?”


Joanne has to duck some to get through the 6 and a quart foot tall doorway.

Joanne straightens herself past the door and looks at the 5 foot 6 Laurel and replies.

"We are here to help you Laurel.
Though my first question being;
do you know what this outbreak is?
And if so what was the cause?
and then is there a cure?"


Enlightened Paladin (2) Angelic Warrior Vigilante (1) Wounds (0) HP (27) Saves (7/7/8) AC (19/14/15) Initiative (+4) LoH (3/3) PT (1/1) AS (1/1) Cold, Fire, Lightning (5) CMB (+6) CMD (18)

Following behind, and only having to slightly bow his head to get through, Ulark nods. "Aye, we're here to help. It looks like you have more than enough on your hands as it is."


"It's that damned Blackscour," she fumes, throwing up a hand dismissively. "It's a fungus that ain't good for nothing, but when it gets into water, any body who drinks it is likely to come down with the taint. Never heard of it growing around these parts before, but that ain't my job."

She begins to pace around her workspace as she talks. She pulls some herb bundles left to smoke inside a tiny oven.

"No, my job is just to treat every scabbed knee and stubbed toe. At least that's what the folks around here seem to think. There's not much to do once the Blackscour mold gets inside and starts eating away at your chest and belly. It's damned determined to stay, no matter how much your guts rip themselves up trying to cough it out."

She reaches for a boiling decanter on the stove. She hisses and shakes her burned fingertips, cursing under her breath in a strange language.

Sylvan:
"Hells! The mitt, the mitt, how could you forget the damned mitt? Keep it together, girl."


Joanne replies
"Is dóigh liom go mbainfidh tú faoi do theorainn, cad is féidir liom a dhéanamh chun cabhrú leat?"

Sylvan:

"Sounds like you about to hit your limit, what can I do to help?"


Laurel starts talking in Sylvan, but after a few words she catches herself and resumes in the common language.

"I don't even know what help you can offer," she sighs. "More than thirty people have the Blackscour, but at least three times that many just think they've got it. It's more than I can keep up with.

"Plus it doesn't help that Gavel Kreed himself came around yesterday, demanding a bigger cut of my income. He actually threatened to 'repossess' my tools and stock, right then and there. Deldrin, I mean, Sheriff Baleson had to talk him down. Wasn't hard, though, considering the crowd outside was turning against Kreed. Finally."


Joanne replies
"Oh that bastard. Yeah, he didn't like it when the farmers alliance came to be and all the local farmers managed to escape most of his control and taxes.
If he keeps it up he will have a revolt and lose what power he has."

Joanne than gets back to the pressing matter
"Do you have any cure-alls you have not tried yet, or ingredients your missing or depleting that you need."


Male Dwarf Barbarian 2/Fighter 1 | Init +4 | Perc +1 | AC 24 T 13 FF 21 CMB +6 CMD 19 | HP 38/38 (nonlethal: 0) | F +8 R +3 W+1 (+2 vs poison, spells, and spell-like abilities) | Rage 9/9 |

Dugan tries to maintain distance from the line of people as he presses his way around the doorjamb into the shop. He glances about uneasily at the accoutremants of Laurels shop. I hope all them sick folks didn't cough on anything in here. Scratching his chin beaneat his beard he listens and does his best to follow Laurel's explanation, tensing up visibly when the pair of women speak Sylvan. They don't looks like Fae. The tall one with the eyes, maybe.

'And the ale? She said it got the ale too.' He gestures toward Joanne 'What kind of evil would taint perfectly good ale?'


Male Human (Varisian) HP: 31/31, AC: 19, FF: 16, Touch: 13, Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +4. 1st Level Spells 4/4. Inspire Courage 8/8 Bard 3

"If the well has gotten contaminated surely it will be boarded up by the Sheriff? Maybe they could... surely something can be done. Without the well and thirty people already infected with this Blackscour it does not look good for Falcon's Hollow." Things looked grim indeed. But he could leave. He had some rations. He felt for the people but so far it sounded like all he could do was pray... and he didn't need to be here to do that. But his gut wrenched and he couldn't leave. It's your own fool fault for falling in love with a settled woman.


Laurel places her hands on the counter and lowers her head, weighed down by many burdens, far from the least being the threat of defeat - and its deadly consequences.

Suddenly, she snaps her head back up, and her eyes look brighter.

"Gran's book," she says in a barely audible, awed whisper.

Laurel begins rummaging around many shelves and cabinets, frantically looking for something, speaking all the while.

"My grandmother was a follower of the strange, old ways. Supposedly, she even traded her eyes to Ulizmila, the Witch of Darkmoon Vale, for her teachings. What Gran learned, she wrote down in a book full of all the other recipes and cures passed down in our family. I hadn't tried any of her latter recipes both because they seemed like a lot of hoojoo, rather than real medicine, and because I lack some of the more rare ingredients."


Joanne gains a look of excitement on her face and in her speech as she bends down some to be closer to eye level with Laurel.
"So what ingredients are you looking for, and do you have an idea of where we could find them?"


Enlightened Paladin (2) Angelic Warrior Vigilante (1) Wounds (0) HP (27) Saves (7/7/8) AC (19/14/15) Initiative (+4) LoH (3/3) PT (1/1) AS (1/1) Cold, Fire, Lightning (5) CMB (+6) CMD (18)

Watching the exchange in bemusement, Ulark kept his peace. He wasn't sure exactly what was going on, but he was certain that it'd be made clear enough soon.


"Aha, here it is," Laurel announces, barely avoiding bumping her head on the counter as she stands.

She plops down a thick, hide-bound book. Small patches of moss cling to the spine, and leaves stick out from the pages in places like bookmarks.

She flips to some of the final pages, stopping in a section written in odd, flowing characters.

"I have most of these ingredients except...let's see...yes, the only things I don't have are Elderwood moss, never heard of it, but according to Gran here, it only grows on the oldest tree in a forest. We need some rare, pickled root called, ew, Rat's Tail - like I said, a lot of this sounds like hoojoo. And lastly, we need ironbloom mushrooms, about seven of them."


Joanne still a bit excited with he hands now on the counter to help support her as she bends over a bit more.
"Any Idea of where to find them?"


Male Human (Varisian) HP: 31/31, AC: 19, FF: 16, Touch: 13, Fort +4, Ref +6, Will +4. 1st Level Spells 4/4. Inspire Courage 8/8 Bard 3

This all sounded like a bit of a fools errand but what choice did he have and they might be able to pull it off... if the ingredenients existed anyway but the imagination of a long dead woman. "And any idea of how long people tend to... how long they live after getting infected?"


Laurel begins to speak but is momentarily stunned by Joanne, only noticing once she's up close how imposing the statuesque redhead is.

"Oh, er, for the mushrooms, I figure you could check the ruins by the mountains. Ironblooms were always a favorite among dwarves, or so I hear. The Moss only grows on the oldest tree in the forest, but I have no idea where that might be. I have even less clue for the Rat's Tail. Considering that Gran learned this recipe from old Ulizmila, you might try seeking her out in the deep forest. See if she knows."

Having collected herself, the frustration of the situation soon returns to her voice as she leans over to answer Inconnu.

"That's the part that's most infuriating. Normally the taint isn't even all that deadly. However, with the poor living conditions and scarce supplies around here, folks aren't able to fight off the taint. It's especially bad for the very young and very old. Folks are already dying every day! Most people can hold on for a couple days - a week at most - but the weakest probably only have hours left."


Enlightened Paladin (2) Angelic Warrior Vigilante (1) Wounds (0) HP (27) Saves (7/7/8) AC (19/14/15) Initiative (+4) LoH (3/3) PT (1/1) AS (1/1) Cold, Fire, Lightning (5) CMB (+6) CMD (18)

Looking down at Dugan, the half orc smiled and said "Fortune favors us. Dugan here said that he came to look into the caches of his people. So you'll be able to lead us to the ironbloom, right? They're probably near your people's old, err...habitation."


Joanne straightens up and adds
"Though the question would be, does he know where to look?"

Know(Local)(Ulizmila’s Hut): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Know(Local)(Dwarven Monastery): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

"Though I've got an idea of where two out of the three are.
There is an old Dwarven Monastery and I've got a good idea of where Ulizmila’s Hut is.
As I've heard enough stories from everyone around town."


Enlightened Paladin (2) Angelic Warrior Vigilante (1) Wounds (0) HP (27) Saves (7/7/8) AC (19/14/15) Initiative (+4) LoH (3/3) PT (1/1) AS (1/1) Cold, Fire, Lightning (5) CMB (+6) CMD (18)

"We should go then! Let me grab Bastian though. It could be dangerous out there. I' s seen him fire that bow of his before. Good to have around. Shall we meet at the gates in, say, half an hour?"


"It's good to get going, but we should do so without suddenly finding out that we need to backtrack.
So we should find out where the oldest tree is before we leave."

1 to 50 of 2,340 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Tales from the Vale - Falcon's Hollow Mini-AP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.