SO Destiny of the Sands 1 (Core)

Game Master ScorchedOne

Maps


651 to 700 of 1,095 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>
Scarab Sages

Male Human (garundi) Conjurer 3 | 17/17 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +3 Wi +3 | Init +8 | Perc +7 | Acid Dart 6/8 | Arcane Bond 1/1
Iago Dalamitrin wrote:


I'm surprised noone else took the GM's offer of a perception check. I'm honestly trying to steer us away from murderhobo land. :D

I thought I already had, but apparently not.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

Dark Archive

M | HP 47/47 | AC 17, T 10, FF 17 | CMD 15| F +6 R +3 W +9 | Init +3 | Perc +4 | Speed 30ft | Channel positive energy 5/5 (DC16), Rebuke death 7/7 | Active Conditions: None.

Theld calls upon the power of 'The Beast' as he takes a look at the belt. Casting Detect Magic


Theld feels that this belt has transmutation magic.

Akhenethys and Stormy aren't sure that statue in the middle of the fountain is a statue. They think they might have seen it move ever so slightly. Also that sword it is holding looks like a mean one.

Scarab Sages

Female LN Dwarven Ranger 1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 18 (15 Fl) | F: +2, R: +5, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +4, SM +0 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: none

Quite a collection of lovelies this elemental has. She tries to get a read on her companions, wondering what they intend. I know I'm the weakest one here, she thinks, her hand instinctively loosening her blade in its scabbard. Clearly not willing to make a first move, she seems ready to step in if someone else does.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human [AC: 22/12 tch /21 ff; H63/63; Frt +8, Ref +4, Will +9, +4 vs fey and plants; Init +4; Perc +11 Druid 5

That statue there, in the fountain, is more than a statue. Its moving. And it holds a very real sword! Stormy warns.

Scarab Sages

Male Human (garundi) Conjurer 3 | 17/17 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +3 Wi +3 | Init +8 | Perc +7 | Acid Dart 6/8 | Arcane Bond 1/1

Akhenethys backs away. "Oh dear me! Holy Nethys!"

knowledge(arcana): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15


Akhenethys recognizes a Caryatid Column when he sees one and isn't distracted by the fact he thought it was a statue.

Scarab Sages

Male Human (garundi) Conjurer 3 | 17/17 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +3 Wi +3 | Init +8 | Perc +7 | Acid Dart 6/8 | Arcane Bond 1/1

"It's a Caryatid! I didn't recognize it at first -- but stay back, they can be powerful foes!"

Dark Archive

M | HP 47/47 | AC 17, T 10, FF 17 | CMD 15| F +6 R +3 W +9 | Init +3 | Perc +4 | Speed 30ft | Channel positive energy 5/5 (DC16), Rebuke death 7/7 | Active Conditions: None.

Never having heard of one before, the cleric has no idea how to react. However, he is again eternally hopeful this will degenerate into some kind of physical confrontation.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human [AC: 22/12 tch /21 ff; H63/63; Frt +8, Ref +4, Will +9, +4 vs fey and plants; Init +4; Perc +11 Druid 5

To clarify for me, both the elemental and the Caryatid seem to be guarding the fountain?


That is a safe assumption. They are not outright attacking you, but the elemental seemed to intone that damage to the facility, or theft of the items in the water, would be a betrayal of her kindness and trust, and would result in bad things.

Scarab Sages

Female LN Dwarven Ranger 1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 18 (15 Fl) | F: +2, R: +5, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +4, SM +0 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: none

Nitre shrugs when the caryatid column is pointed out. "Okay, my enthusiasm for this is going down by the minute. You'll have my sword if it's needed, but this is looking more like a fight we might not win."

She turns and points a finger at the elemental. "But you're just a mean old meanie! We could have brought closure to someone's surviving family--and maybe gotten powerful items to help us here further--but your pride gets in the way. Someone should show you your place!"

She begins making work of gathering those items in the room that aren't under the elemental's protection, and--if nobody takes any action that starts a combat--heads into the room with the sarcophagus.

@GM, can you please summarize the items that we were able to claim? I'm not sure that I understand completely which were in the pool and which weren't.

Scarab Sages

Male CN Human Fighter 5/Champion 3 | HP: 64/64| AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +9 CMD: 20| F: +6, R: +2, W: +4 (+1 vs Fear) | Init: +4 | Perc: +10, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft |Hard to Kill | Mythic Power 6/9 (+1d6), Fleet Charge, Fleet Warrior, Impossible Speed, Penetrating Damage, Amazing Initiative, Recuperation | Active conditions:None.

Actually, I think this could be a fight we could win. Not easily, but...

Iago looks on from the elemental to Nitre and back. I do so hate it when women are upset.


The wayfinder and the wand were the only items in the fountain. The corpse is wearing a belt that is magical, transmutation.

Scarab Sages

Male CN Human Fighter 5/Champion 3 | HP: 64/64| AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +9 CMD: 20| F: +6, R: +2, W: +4 (+1 vs Fear) | Init: +4 | Perc: +10, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft |Hard to Kill | Mythic Power 6/9 (+1d6), Fleet Charge, Fleet Warrior, Impossible Speed, Penetrating Damage, Amazing Initiative, Recuperation | Active conditions:None.

Iago sighs and tosses the core to the side. Whelp, here we go! And without another word, he rushes the statue in the center!

I believe I can perform a partial charge, since I assume this to be the surprise round, aka Murderhobo round. I also believe I will be squeezing at the edge of the pool, unless the edge is at ankle level in which case I can get up into the construct's "face". And splash in the pool.

Murderhobos, Attack!: 1d20 + 12 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 12 + 2 - 2 = 22
Damage?: 2d6 + 10 + 6 ⇒ (3, 3) + 10 + 6 = 22

My weapon is adamantine; I am too familiar with Caryatid columns as a player and a GM.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human [AC: 22/12 tch /21 ff; H63/63; Frt +8, Ref +4, Will +9, +4 vs fey and plants; Init +4; Perc +11 Druid 5

I am all for you charging, but I was thinking that statue was in the middle of the fountain. can you charge through the water?

Dark Archive

M | HP 47/47 | AC 17, T 10, FF 17 | CMD 15| F +6 R +3 W +9 | Init +3 | Perc +4 | Speed 30ft | Channel positive energy 5/5 (DC16), Rebuke death 7/7 | Active Conditions: None.

The cleric feels the tension, and knows it is about to break. He then sees Iago sprint at the fountain with his weapon drawn. YYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!!! His eyes dance as he watches the warrior leap into battle.

Scarab Sages

Male Human (garundi) Conjurer 3 | 17/17 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +3 Wi +3 | Init +8 | Perc +7 | Acid Dart 6/8 | Arcane Bond 1/1

Is there a surprise round, if both parties were aware of each other and the possibility of hostilities?

Akhenethys sees Iago attack and moves away from the scene of the fight, into the sarcophagus room. If this is not a surprise round, Akhenethys will also ready an action to cast Ray of enfeeblement at the elemental if it attacks.

attack roll for readied action if it is triggered, ranged touch attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
str penalty, Fort DC 16 for half: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


There is not a surprise round, you are correct Akhenethys. Both parties are aware of eachother and the possibility of imminent combat, in fact even expecting it. No form of bluff or other subversive intent was made, so they are aware of your intentions and we will roll initiative and follow that.

Init:
Akhenethys: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Stormy: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Theld: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Farz: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Nitre: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Iago: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Water: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Column: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5

Everyone aside from Iago may act prior to his initiating combat should they so choose, otherwise the elemental will be up next. Noting that several of us are out for the time being, I will allow all of Monday for those other than Iago to post their actions, or revisions of actions previously stated if appropriate.

Dark Archive

M | HP 47/47 | AC 17, T 10, FF 17 | CMD 15| F +6 R +3 W +9 | Init +3 | Perc +4 | Speed 30ft | Channel positive energy 5/5 (DC16), Rebuke death 7/7 | Active Conditions: None.

Much as I wish I could do more, I am already low on spells. First level playin' up! Woohoo!

The cleric waits for an opening.

Ready action (bad guy in range), Grdeatax: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 71d12 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Scarab Sages

Male CN Human Fighter 5/Champion 3 | HP: 64/64| AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +9 CMD: 20| F: +6, R: +2, W: +4 (+1 vs Fear) | Init: +4 | Perc: +10, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft |Hard to Kill | Mythic Power 6/9 (+1d6), Fleet Charge, Fleet Warrior, Impossible Speed, Penetrating Damage, Amazing Initiative, Recuperation | Active conditions:None.

Sounds fine. Lets see if the website holds for 24 hours!


Oof. Let's hope for uptime!

The column holds its sword in a readied stance, moving for the first time as it sees bodies tense and feels the tension mounting. The water elemental surges, and water rises up from the fountain, splashing the ceiling and filling the room with water. All spots below the stairs out of the room are shallow marsh / bog, and difficult terrain.

Party may act!

Scarab Sages

Male NG Elf (desert) Wizard 3 Spells: 2nd 3+1/3+1; 1st 4+1/4+1; Orisons 4;0 Mythic 8/9 | HP 20/20 AC 18 T 17 FF 15 | CMB +3, CMD 13 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +14 | Perc: +4, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft 20 ft. (w/all gear)| Active conditions: mage armor.
Skills:
Kn (arcana, history, local) +12, Kn (plane, religion, nature) +11, Know (dungeon) +10, Linguistics +12, Spcft +12

Hearing the sounds of battle commencing, Farzinel shakes his head and hurriedly rolls up the parchment on which he was making sketches. He strains to see what is going on in the other room.

If Farzinel can see an opponent from his current location:

The wizard casts acid splash at the most solid opponent he can see. Ranged touch (acid splash): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 Damage (acid): 1d3 ⇒ 1

If Farzinel can NOT see an opponent from his current location:
The wizard races across the room and down the ladder to position himself behind Akhenethys. Double move

Scarab Sages

Male CN Human Fighter 5/Champion 3 | HP: 64/64| AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +9 CMD: 20| F: +6, R: +2, W: +4 (+1 vs Fear) | Init: +4 | Perc: +10, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft |Hard to Kill | Mythic Power 6/9 (+1d6), Fleet Charge, Fleet Warrior, Impossible Speed, Penetrating Damage, Amazing Initiative, Recuperation | Active conditions:None.

Shouldn't change anything with regards to my action; I moved a total of 10 feet (so 20 feet at half-movement) and I swung my weapon once. The only difference is that I am not swinging at the caryatid column, but at the water elemental instead.


Okay, I will apply that as an attack to the elemental.

Scarab Sages

Female LN Dwarven Ranger 1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 18 (15 Fl) | F: +2, R: +5, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +4, SM +0 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: none

Nitre's eyes light up as Iago forces the issue even while she'd been berating the elemental in a tongue it probably didn't understand. She brings her falchion to bear as she steps forward, placing one foot up on the edge of the fountain's pool so that she can strike up at the walking statue!

Actions:

Move: 5' through difficult terrain (10' movement cost)
Standard: attack caryatid column

Falchion, power attack: 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (20) + 5 - 1 = 24
Damage, S, power attack: 2d4 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (2, 2) + 6 + 3 = 13

Crit?: 1d20 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (19) + 5 - 1 = 23
Crit Damage: 2d4 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (4, 1) + 6 + 3 = 14

Dark Archive

M | HP 47/47 | AC 17, T 10, FF 17 | CMD 15| F +6 R +3 W +9 | Init +3 | Perc +4 | Speed 30ft | Channel positive energy 5/5 (DC16), Rebuke death 7/7 | Active Conditions: None.

Theld calls upon the dark chaos to harm his enemies!

Selective Negative Energy Channel Will DC 15 for half: 1d6 ⇒ 4
Excluding myself and the three PC's in the room with the bad guys. Nitre and Akhenethys are both out of range.

Scarab Sages

Male Human (garundi) Conjurer 3 | 17/17 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +3 Wi +3 | Init +8 | Perc +7 | Acid Dart 6/8 | Arcane Bond 1/1

Did my spell attack hit?


Your spell attack was not triggered. The elemental did not "attack"


Column -26, Elemental -26

Dice:
Shatter Weapons: 3d6 ⇒ (3, 4, 6) = 13
Will: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Nitre's weapon takes 3 points of damage, gaining the broken quality.

Broken:
Broken: The broken condition has the following effects, depending upon the item.

If the item is a weapon, any attacks made with the item suffer a –2 penalty on attack and damage rolls. Such weapons only score a critical hit on a natural 20 and only deal ×2 damage on a confirmed critical hit.

Akhenethys still has actions.

Scarab Sages

Female LN Dwarven Ranger 1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 18 (15 Fl) | F: +2, R: +5, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +4, SM +0 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: none

As a two-handed blade, Nitre's falchion has 10 hp. Doesn't it only gain the broken condition when the damage exceeds half that amount, i.e. 5 hp?

Breaking and Entering wrote:
Hit Points: An object's hit point total depends on what it is made of and how big it is (see Table: Common Armor, Weapon, and Shield Hardness and Hit Points, Table: Substance Hardness and Hit Points, and Table: Object Hardness and Hit Points). Objects that take damage equal to or greater than half their total hit points gain the broken condition (see Conditions). When an object's hit points reach 0, it's ruined.


Creature ability. Any damage in excess of hardness gives it broken.

PRD wrote:
Shatter Weapons (Ex) Whenever a character strikes a caryatid column with a weapon (magical or nonmagical), the weapon takes 3d6 points of damage. Apply the weapon's hardness normally. Weapons that take any amount of damage in excess of their hardness gain the broken quality.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human [AC: 22/12 tch /21 ff; H63/63; Frt +8, Ref +4, Will +9, +4 vs fey and plants; Init +4; Perc +11 Druid 5

In her surprise round Stormy casts shillelagh on her club. On her turn she slams that club into the caryatid column.

shillelagh: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 142d6 + 6 ⇒ (3, 2) + 6 = 11

Scarab Sages

Male Human (garundi) Conjurer 3 | 17/17 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +3 Wi +3 | Init +8 | Perc +7 | Acid Dart 6/8 | Arcane Bond 1/1

Is this still the first round? I don't think I'd have an action because I moved and then readied an action for something that didn't occur, which means I lose the opportunity to act.


No, this is the latter half of first and first portion of second round. You have an acton in this round.

Scarab Sages

Male Human (garundi) Conjurer 3 | 17/17 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +3 Wi +3 | Init +8 | Perc +7 | Acid Dart 6/8 | Arcane Bond 1/1

Akhenethys shoots a ray at the elemental, trying to weaken it.

ray of enfeeblement ranged touch attack: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 3 - 4 = 13
strength penalty: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Fort: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19

The elemental is struck by the ray but doesn't seem fazed. It swings at Iago!

Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26
Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

A resounding blow of water with crushing force strikes Iago, who stands still. The statue, seeing as it was attacked as well, swings at Nitre.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

It misses, the portions chipped off of it from her blow perhaps impeding its dexterity, or maybe it was the spending several decades as a statue. Additionally, Stormy's shillelagh is damaged by the column as well, nearly breaking and gaining the broken condition.

Shatter Weapons: 3d6 ⇒ (3, 1, 5) = 9

Column -32, Elemental -26. Party may act.

Scarab Sages

Male CN Human Fighter 5/Champion 3 | HP: 64/64| AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +9 CMD: 20| F: +6, R: +2, W: +4 (+1 vs Fear) | Init: +4 | Perc: +10, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft |Hard to Kill | Mythic Power 6/9 (+1d6), Fleet Charge, Fleet Warrior, Impossible Speed, Penetrating Damage, Amazing Initiative, Recuperation | Active conditions:None.

Iago skids back on slippery wet tiles and grins. "My turn."

Greatsword, Power Attack: 1d20 + 12 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 12 - 2 = 25
Damage: 2d6 + 10 + 6 ⇒ (3, 3) + 10 + 6 = 22

The swordsman feints left, then right, then goes for a leftwards blow that begins low and cleaves upward.


Another massive swing ends the Elemental's ties to this plane of existence.

Scarab Sages

Male Human (garundi) Conjurer 3 | 17/17 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +3 Wi +3 | Init +8 | Perc +7 | Acid Dart 6/8 | Arcane Bond 1/1

Akhenethys tries to fling some acid at the statue, hoping its stone will happen to be limestone, marble, or a similar stone that is weak to acid.

Acid dart ranged touch: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 3 - 4 = 5

Dark Archive

M | HP 47/47 | AC 17, T 10, FF 17 | CMD 15| F +6 R +3 W +9 | Init +3 | Perc +4 | Speed 30ft | Channel positive energy 5/5 (DC16), Rebuke death 7/7 | Active Conditions: None.

Theld again guards against any opponent attempting to leave the room.

Readied Action {Bad guy in range}: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 61d12 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Liberty's Edge

Female Human [AC: 22/12 tch /21 ff; H63/63; Frt +8, Ref +4, Will +9, +4 vs fey and plants; Init +4; Perc +11 Druid 5

Ray of enfeeblement is save for half and not negate. Unsure if the spell could work on the creature at all though.

Stormy tries to hit the statue again but times her swing poorly.

shillelagh: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 122d6 + 6 ⇒ (5, 5) + 6 = 16


Save for half, which gives a -1 to str, for no effect.

The column tries to hit Nitre once more, swinging a deadly looking blade.
Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

The blade cuts, though not as deeply as it might have. Party may act. Statue -32

Scarab Sages

Female LN Dwarven Ranger 1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 18 (15 Fl) | F: +2, R: +5, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +4, SM +0 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: none

Nitre looks at the sorry state of her blade, and decides that discretion is her better aid in this battle. She steps back towards the wall and withdraws a wand, which she uses to heal herself.

Actions:

5' step
Move: retrieve wand of cure light wounds
Standard: activate wand

cure light wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Scarab Sages

Male NG Elf (desert) Wizard 3 Spells: 2nd 3+1/3+1; 1st 4+1/4+1; Orisons 4;0 Mythic 8/9 | HP 20/20 AC 18 T 17 FF 15 | CMB +3, CMD 13 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +14 | Perc: +4, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft 20 ft. (w/all gear)| Active conditions: mage armor.
Skills:
Kn (arcana, history, local) +12, Kn (plane, religion, nature) +11, Know (dungeon) +10, Linguistics +12, Spcft +12

Having missed his prior shot, Farzinel climbs down from his work and enters the room. (Double move)

Scarab Sages

Male Human (garundi) Conjurer 3 | 17/17 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +3 Wi +3 | Init +8 | Perc +7 | Acid Dart 6/8 | Arcane Bond 1/1

Trying for acid dart again:

1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 3 - 4 = 9
1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Liberty's Edge

Female Human [AC: 22/12 tch /21 ff; H63/63; Frt +8, Ref +4, Will +9, +4 vs fey and plants; Init +4; Perc +11 Druid 5

Stormy 5' steps and swings again.

shillelag: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 142d6 + 6 ⇒ (3, 2) + 6 = 11

Its just a club and its free so it does not matter if it gets broken but I have to high with it first! grr

Scarab Sages

Male CN Human Fighter 5/Champion 3 | HP: 64/64| AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +9 CMD: 20| F: +6, R: +2, W: +4 (+1 vs Fear) | Init: +4 | Perc: +10, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft |Hard to Kill | Mythic Power 6/9 (+1d6), Fleet Charge, Fleet Warrior, Impossible Speed, Penetrating Damage, Amazing Initiative, Recuperation | Active conditions:None.

Iago slowly rounds the corner, cursing inwardly at the damage this will do to his boots. "Statue, statue in the water. Tell me now, when will you falter?"

Greatsword, PA: 1d20 + 12 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 12 - 2 = 16
Damage: 2d6 + 10 + 6 ⇒ (2, 4) + 10 + 6 = 22


The answer to Iago's question is now, as his sword similarly disposes of this threat as well. You are left in a room, as before. There are no foes here any longer. The statue leaves behind a fancy sword.

Scarab Sages

Male Human (garundi) Conjurer 3 | 17/17 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +3 Wi +3 | Init +8 | Perc +7 | Acid Dart 6/8 | Arcane Bond 1/1

Spellcraft with Detect Magic: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24

651 to 700 of 1,095 << first < prev | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / SO Destiny of the Sands 1 (Core) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.