SO Destiny of the Sands 1 (Core)

Game Master ScorchedOne

Maps


701 to 750 of 1,098 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>

It sure looks like a +1 Dragon Bane Scimitar.

Scarab Sages

Male NG Elf (desert) Wizard 3 Spells: 2nd 3+1/3+1; 1st 4+1/4+1; Orisons 4;0 Mythic 8/9 | HP 20/20 AC 18 T 17 FF 15 | CMB +3, CMD 13 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +14 | Perc: +4, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft 20 ft. (w/all gear)| Active conditions: mage armor.
Skills:
Kn (arcana, history, local) +12, Kn (plane, religion, nature) +11, Know (dungeon) +10, Linguistics +12, Spcft +12

Spellcraft with Detect Magic: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24

Farzinel tries to keep up with his colleague. "The blade is magical and quite useful for battling dragons."

Ninja'd

Liberty's Edge

Female Human [AC: 22/12 tch /21 ff; H63/63; Frt +8, Ref +4, Will +9, +4 vs fey and plants; Init +4; Perc +11 Druid 5

Hey, a scimitar! I can use that. Hmm. Dragon bane? I hope I do not have to. Nice sword work Iago.

Scarab Sages

Male CN Human Fighter 5/Champion 3 | HP: 64/64| AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +9 CMD: 20| F: +6, R: +2, W: +4 (+1 vs Fear) | Init: +4 | Perc: +10, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft |Hard to Kill | Mythic Power 6/9 (+1d6), Fleet Charge, Fleet Warrior, Impossible Speed, Penetrating Damage, Amazing Initiative, Recuperation | Active conditions:None.

Iago bows, winces, and pulls out his wand of curing. "My pleasure. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm not dressed for a pool party." He shuffles out, passing the wand to the Rough Beast worshiper. "If you wouldn't mind, I tend to do more when I'm not bleeding."

Assuming Theld doesn't mind...

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

"Muuuuch better." He points to the next door. "Who wants to check this one? Just in case, frail people should stand back."

Scarab Sages

Male Human (garundi) Conjurer 3 | 17/17 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +3 Wi +3 | Init +8 | Perc +7 | Acid Dart 6/8 | Arcane Bond 1/1

"One moment please. We have this magical casket here which can be used to speak to the spirit of this dead pathfinder. Perhaps we should use it before we continue?"

Dark Archive

M | HP 47/47 | AC 17, T 10, FF 17 | CMD 15| F +6 R +3 W +9 | Init +3 | Perc +4 | Speed 30ft | Channel positive energy 5/5 (DC16), Rebuke death 7/7 | Active Conditions: None.

Theld walks up to Iago. "Impressive. My Lord is...pleased."


Akhenethys has concerns that trying to inter the dead Pathfinder will come with several problems, firstly that it would require removing the corpse currently there interred, which has been held in repose for centuries, and expose that corpse to the elements where it might experience a rapid decay, and secondly that the scope of this adventure does not allow for that line of inquiry especially given the amount of time which was spent arguing with an elemental about treasure.

Scarab Sages

Female LN Dwarven Ranger 1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 18 (15 Fl) | F: +2, R: +5, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +4, SM +0 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: none

"We should also retrieve those items from the pool. They are what we were fighting over, after all."

Nitre begins examining her broken sword with a dour look, then eyes the scimitar they'd retrieved. "Any chance I could use that scimitar? I'm afraid my falchion will need some work, and I don't really have much else in backup."

Looks like broken just adds a -2 penalty to things and changes how it crits, but it'd still be nice to not have that penalty.

Scarab Sages

Male NG Elf (desert) Wizard 3 Spells: 2nd 3+1/3+1; 1st 4+1/4+1; Orisons 4;0 Mythic 8/9 | HP 20/20 AC 18 T 17 FF 15 | CMB +3, CMD 13 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +14 | Perc: +4, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft 20 ft. (w/all gear)| Active conditions: mage armor.
Skills:
Kn (arcana, history, local) +12, Kn (plane, religion, nature) +11, Know (dungeon) +10, Linguistics +12, Spcft +12

Farzinel notes that he should consider adding the mending spell to his magical tome.

Then, leafing through his spellbook, he finds that he has it. However, it was not a spell that he had prepared for the day.

Scarab Sages

Male CN Human Fighter 5/Champion 3 | HP: 64/64| AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +9 CMD: 20| F: +6, R: +2, W: +4 (+1 vs Fear) | Init: +4 | Perc: +10, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft |Hard to Kill | Mythic Power 6/9 (+1d6), Fleet Charge, Fleet Warrior, Impossible Speed, Penetrating Damage, Amazing Initiative, Recuperation | Active conditions:None.

Iago nods to Theld noncommittally and moves the man backwards till he is in the room with the fountain and the remains of a caryatid column. "Step in here juuuust for a moment Father Angry. Maybe help them pick up those items."

With that done, as the others inspect the items and assess their worth and usage, the swordsman inspects the next door.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19

"Looks clear! Opening it."

And with that said, he opens the door. To the smaller room.

Scarab Sages

Male NG Elf (desert) Wizard 3 Spells: 2nd 3+1/3+1; 1st 4+1/4+1; Orisons 4;0 Mythic 8/9 | HP 20/20 AC 18 T 17 FF 15 | CMB +3, CMD 13 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +14 | Perc: +4, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft 20 ft. (w/all gear)| Active conditions: mage armor.
Skills:
Kn (arcana, history, local) +12, Kn (plane, religion, nature) +11, Know (dungeon) +10, Linguistics +12, Spcft +12

Farzinel follows the fighter and the wizard stands ready as Iago opens the door.
Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Scarab Sages

Male N Diminutive Magical Beast (bat familiar)
Skills:
Fly +16, Perception +9
| HP 10/10 AC 17 T 16 FF 15 | CMB -2, CMD 3 | F: +1, R: +4, W: +5 | Init: +2 | Perc: +9 (blindsense 20 ft.), SM: +2 | Speed Fly 40 ft. (good) 5ft (land) | Melee: bite +7 (1d3-4) | Space: 1 ft.; Reach: 0 ft. | Active conditions: None.

The bat flies over head, keeping an eye out.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13


This storage space housed food and supplies for the fortress. The walls, floor, and ceiling are charred, and the burnt remnants of a few splintered boxes and barrels and a handful of corpses are scattered to the edges of the room.

Knowledge (Arcana) or Spellcraft DC 23:
At least part of the damage is the result of a fireball spell.

Scarab Sages

Male NG Elf (desert) Wizard 3 Spells: 2nd 3+1/3+1; 1st 4+1/4+1; Orisons 4;0 Mythic 8/9 | HP 20/20 AC 18 T 17 FF 15 | CMB +3, CMD 13 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +14 | Perc: +4, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft 20 ft. (w/all gear)| Active conditions: mage armor.
Skills:
Kn (arcana, history, local) +12, Kn (plane, religion, nature) +11, Know (dungeon) +10, Linguistics +12, Spcft +12

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23

Examining the charred and burnt remnants in the room, the learned scholar, Farzinel, arrives at a conclusion. "A fireball spell was responsible for this damage... or at least some portion of it."

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Spying the bodies, he asks the others, "I don't notice any identifying marks among them or their belongings, do you?"

His mind working even as he await an answer, the elf finds himself thinking aloud, "Either way, perhaps, Theld, can find a way to ensure that these do not trouble us as did the ones we encountered earlier at the gate."


Bueller.... Bueller...

Scarab Sages

Male CN Human Fighter 5/Champion 3 | HP: 64/64| AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +9 CMD: 20| F: +6, R: +2, W: +4 (+1 vs Fear) | Init: +4 | Perc: +10, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft |Hard to Kill | Mythic Power 6/9 (+1d6), Fleet Charge, Fleet Warrior, Impossible Speed, Penetrating Damage, Amazing Initiative, Recuperation | Active conditions:None.

As the northman seems unwilling, or just deep in contemplation over the destruction that has reigned in the room, Iago goes on in to check over the bodies for any items of interest.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18

Yep. Typical.


The corpses herein are too damaged to allow for anything remaining on them to be intact.

Scarab Sages

Male CN Human Fighter 5/Champion 3 | HP: 64/64| AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +9 CMD: 20| F: +6, R: +2, W: +4 (+1 vs Fear) | Init: +4 | Perc: +10, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft |Hard to Kill | Mythic Power 6/9 (+1d6), Fleet Charge, Fleet Warrior, Impossible Speed, Penetrating Damage, Amazing Initiative, Recuperation | Active conditions:None.

Iago shrugs and walks out of the room. "Well that was a waste" he comments, before slowly making his way down the last corridor, looking around for anything... Unsavory.

Am I allowed to take ten on perception going down this corridor?


I will always assume you are taking 10 on perception. For the remainder of this adventure, at least.

Iago opens the doors to the next room. The ceiling of this natural cavern sparkles with thousands of tiny crystals, while the center of the cave is split by a chasm that wends deeper underground. A stone bridge stretches over the gap. At the center of the bridge rises a black granite obelisk, covered with gems and hieroglyphics. The obelisk is a masterpiece of sculpture, with flawless lines and beautifully rendered images of the past. Large double doors provide an exit to the north while an open archway to the south is covered with wall carvings and leads to a hallway.

Iago, upon entering and approaching the chasm, notes a faint glow at the bottom of the chasm.

Scarab Sages

Female LN Dwarven Ranger 1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 18 (15 Fl) | F: +2, R: +5, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +4, SM +0 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: none

Having heard no response from Stormy about it, yet, Nitre will claim the +1 dragon-bane scimitar to replace her broken falchion.

Nitre follows Iago towards the chasm, trying to keep an eye on it, and on the obelisk in the middle of the bridge. "What do you think that is?" she wonders aloud.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

Scarab Sages

Male Human (garundi) Conjurer 3 | 17/17 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +3 Wi +3 | Init +8 | Perc +7 | Acid Dart 6/8 | Arcane Bond 1/1

Akhenethys scans the obelisk with Detect Magic and also directs the detection tone down into the chasm to see if it reaches the glow.

Scarab Sages

Male CN Human Fighter 5/Champion 3 | HP: 64/64| AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +9 CMD: 20| F: +6, R: +2, W: +4 (+1 vs Fear) | Init: +4 | Perc: +10, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft |Hard to Kill | Mythic Power 6/9 (+1d6), Fleet Charge, Fleet Warrior, Impossible Speed, Penetrating Damage, Amazing Initiative, Recuperation | Active conditions:None.

"That? That is an ornament. Or a warning sign. Either way, we'll find out soon enough. In the meantime, I'm seeing something down at the bottom of this pit" he comments, nonchalantly pulling out a silken rope and a grappling hook which he proceeds to tie the rope to. "If you have any more rope, I'll be happy to use it. Hells, if this pit is shallow enough, maybe I can tie it to the other end, if we are paranoid enough. Which we might ought to be, given how a statue and fountain water tried to kill us all."

Anyone else have any rope?

After securing the grappling hook to the edge and perhaps even knotting it if depth permits, Iago will climb down.

Scarab Sages

Male Human (garundi) Conjurer 3 | 17/17 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +3 Wi +3 | Init +8 | Perc +7 | Acid Dart 6/8 | Arcane Bond 1/1

Akhenethys has a coil of silk rope.

Scarab Sages

Male NG Elf (desert) Wizard 3 Spells: 2nd 3+1/3+1; 1st 4+1/4+1; Orisons 4;0 Mythic 8/9 | HP 20/20 AC 18 T 17 FF 15 | CMB +3, CMD 13 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +14 | Perc: +4, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft 20 ft. (w/all gear)| Active conditions: mage armor.
Skills:
Kn (arcana, history, local) +12, Kn (plane, religion, nature) +11, Know (dungeon) +10, Linguistics +12, Spcft +12

Farzinel and his familiar follow the others. Looking on as Iago descends, the wizard strains his eyes to catch a glimpse of the object below. Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Dark Archive

M | HP 47/47 | AC 17, T 10, FF 17 | CMD 15| F +6 R +3 W +9 | Init +3 | Perc +4 | Speed 30ft | Channel positive energy 5/5 (DC16), Rebuke death 7/7 | Active Conditions: None.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

When the warrior is ready, Theld helps to brace the rope and lower Iago into the depths.


As Iago begins lowering himself down, too late for the others to notice it, there appears to them a vision. Spirits pour out of the obelisk and a wave of desert heat washes over the area, which had been considerably cooler than the outside. Spirits dive at Iago, their spectral fingers digging in to him. Everyone (except Stormy who isn't in the room yet) sees visions of the dead rising up from ancient tombs, armies of divs marching forth from a massive structure of black stone, and a plague of locusts sweeping over the land.

Touch: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

Iago:
DC 15 Will Save. You hear the word "Remember" as they touch you.

Scarab Sages

Female LN Dwarven Ranger 1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 18 (15 Fl) | F: +2, R: +5, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +4, SM +0 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: none

Nitre instinctively brings her new magical sword up to fend off the swarming spirits... but with them chasing Iago down into the cavern, doesn't quite know what else to do. She approaches the edge of the gorge, trying to push the visions from her mind so that she can see what's going on in the real world and defend Iago if she can.


Nitre is swarmed by spirits! They block her vision beyond a few feet, but their spectral hands do not touch her. Locusts buzz and distract her hearing, the moans of the dead echo in her mind which is sure to cause nightmares for the young adventurer. It is truly a terrifying sight to behold.

Scarab Sages

Male NG Elf (desert) Wizard 3 Spells: 2nd 3+1/3+1; 1st 4+1/4+1; Orisons 4;0 Mythic 8/9 | HP 20/20 AC 18 T 17 FF 15 | CMB +3, CMD 13 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +14 | Perc: +4, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft 20 ft. (w/all gear)| Active conditions: mage armor.
Skills:
Kn (arcana, history, local) +12, Kn (plane, religion, nature) +11, Know (dungeon) +10, Linguistics +12, Spcft +12

Knowledge (history, planes, local, arcana): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23
Not sure which (if any) skill is applicable, but the modifier is the same for each.

Even as part of his mind reels from the sudden vision, the scholar within him remains curious and Farzinel tries to make sense of the scenes he has just seen played out before him.


Farzinel recalls these plagues from the history of Ancient Osiria. They were visited upon this land in times gone by.

Scarab Sages

Male CN Human Fighter 5/Champion 3 | HP: 64/64| AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +9 CMD: 20| F: +6, R: +2, W: +4 (+1 vs Fear) | Init: +4 | Perc: +10, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft |Hard to Kill | Mythic Power 6/9 (+1d6), Fleet Charge, Fleet Warrior, Impossible Speed, Penetrating Damage, Amazing Initiative, Recuperation | Active conditions:None.

Will: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21 + 1 vs Fear effects

Iago grits his teeth as he focuses his will, and his hands on the rope. "Don't... You... Give ... ME... Any... History... Lessons, phantom-people."


Iago does not find himself remembering the curses of ages past, though he does see them somewhat. It is mildly unnerving, but does not affect him beyond the sights.

Scarab Sages

Male CN Human Fighter 5/Champion 3 | HP: 64/64| AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +9 CMD: 20| F: +6, R: +2, W: +4 (+1 vs Fear) | Init: +4 | Perc: +10, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft |Hard to Kill | Mythic Power 6/9 (+1d6), Fleet Charge, Fleet Warrior, Impossible Speed, Penetrating Damage, Amazing Initiative, Recuperation | Active conditions:None.

Stepping down onto the darkened floor of the pit, he looks around for the shining object that lured him down there.

Scarab Sages

Male Human (garundi) Conjurer 3 | 17/17 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +3 Wi +3 | Init +8 | Perc +7 | Acid Dart 6/8 | Arcane Bond 1/1

Akhenethys approaches the obelisk carefully, examining it for any runes or magical auras.

Knowledge(arcana or religion): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19

Dark Archive

M | HP 47/47 | AC 17, T 10, FF 17 | CMD 15| F +6 R +3 W +9 | Init +3 | Perc +4 | Speed 30ft | Channel positive energy 5/5 (DC16), Rebuke death 7/7 | Active Conditions: None.

Knowledge {Planes or Religion}: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

The cleric is too focused on holding the line for Iago to spare any thought of what just happened.


Iago discovers a corpse and her broken, scarab-embossed wayfinder, a wand of protection from evil (10 charges), and a gem of brightness (12 charges). She is wearing a ring.

Scarab Sages

Male CN Human Fighter 5/Champion 3 | HP: 64/64| AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +9 CMD: 20| F: +6, R: +2, W: +4 (+1 vs Fear) | Init: +4 | Perc: +10, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft |Hard to Kill | Mythic Power 6/9 (+1d6), Fleet Charge, Fleet Warrior, Impossible Speed, Penetrating Damage, Amazing Initiative, Recuperation | Active conditions:None.

Iago raises an eyebrow as he calls back up. "Found another Pathfinder's corpse. I'd hoist her up, but I'm not sure that's a great idea. I'll grab her affairs. Some of it is marked." And with his intentions known, he grabs the broken wayfinder, the wand, the gem and the ring. Lot of dead Pathfinders here. I'm not liking this. He tugs on the rope. "Going to climb up the other side. Unless you want to try and take a look at the obelisk, I'd suggest you wait for me to secure the rope on the other side."

Dark Archive

M | HP 47/47 | AC 17, T 10, FF 17 | CMD 15| F +6 R +3 W +9 | Init +3 | Perc +4 | Speed 30ft | Channel positive energy 5/5 (DC16), Rebuke death 7/7 | Active Conditions: None.

Theld silently nods at the plan. It is not clear if he realizes the warrior cannot see him do so.

Scarab Sages

Male Human (garundi) Conjurer 3 | 17/17 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +3 Wi +3 | Init +8 | Perc +7 | Acid Dart 6/8 | Arcane Bond 1/1

Anything from examining the monolith?


No. Nothing.

Scarab Sages

Female LN Dwarven Ranger 1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 18 (15 Fl) | F: +2, R: +5, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +4, SM +0 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: none

Nitre joins Iago on the other side. "That was scary; thanks for going down there." Her gaze lingers on the corpse at the bottom of the pit with sadness. "This is a pretty dangerous job we do, I guess. I don't normally think about it that way... but people die!"

She approaches the open archway, and begins examining the carvings.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


Somewhere in the 20-30 second range after the spirits started their bit, it dissipates and fades away, leaving only the memory that it had occurred and no other evidence.

Scarab Sages

Male CN Human Fighter 5/Champion 3 | HP: 64/64| AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +9 CMD: 20| F: +6, R: +2, W: +4 (+1 vs Fear) | Init: +4 | Perc: +10, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft |Hard to Kill | Mythic Power 6/9 (+1d6), Fleet Charge, Fleet Warrior, Impossible Speed, Penetrating Damage, Amazing Initiative, Recuperation | Active conditions:None.

Iago nods, and motions for the others to come on towards him, before turning to look through this small corridor.

"Small opening that leads into a smaller chamber. No doors. Anyone want to take a gander at why that is?"


The arch around the north entrance to this hallway is covered with detailed carvings depicting the life and accomplishments of a female pharaoh. A charred corpse covered in flecks of glass is visible just inside the hallway.

Even though you have absolutely no reason to, you may roll a Perception check, Iago. Per our previous discussion, I would be taking 10 if the situation called for / allowed it.

Scarab Sages

Male CN Human Fighter 5/Champion 3 | HP: 64/64| AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +9 CMD: 20| F: +6, R: +2, W: +4 (+1 vs Fear) | Init: +4 | Perc: +10, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft |Hard to Kill | Mythic Power 6/9 (+1d6), Fleet Charge, Fleet Warrior, Impossible Speed, Penetrating Damage, Amazing Initiative, Recuperation | Active conditions:None.

I'll play it safe. I'll take ten. Besides, I already said that I was going to do that for the duration.

Dark Archive

M | HP 47/47 | AC 17, T 10, FF 17 | CMD 15| F +6 R +3 W +9 | Init +3 | Perc +4 | Speed 30ft | Channel positive energy 5/5 (DC16), Rebuke death 7/7 | Active Conditions: None.

Theld joins the rest of the team, great-ax in hand.

Scarab Sages

Male Human (garundi) Conjurer 3 | 17/17 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +3 Wi +3 | Init +8 | Perc +7 | Acid Dart 6/8 | Arcane Bond 1/1

Akhenethys looks at the carvings and tries to determine whether the archway was constructed without doors or whether they had been destroyed in some way, as well as looking for any source of danger in the room ahead.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

He also uses a pearl of power to recall a spell he already cast. Restoring Enlarge Person.


I was implying that "taking 10" would not be applicable in this situation. Or not allowed, one might say.

Scarab Sages

Male CN Human Fighter 5/Champion 3 | HP: 64/64| AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +9 CMD: 20| F: +6, R: +2, W: +4 (+1 vs Fear) | Init: +4 | Perc: +10, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft |Hard to Kill | Mythic Power 6/9 (+1d6), Fleet Charge, Fleet Warrior, Impossible Speed, Penetrating Damage, Amazing Initiative, Recuperation | Active conditions:None.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16

Iago looks around, but does not see what might have caused the corpse to burn in such a way. "Super-hot sandstorm?" he asks himself.


The group looks at the archway and passage for what seems like a very long time.

701 to 750 of 1,098 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / SO Destiny of the Sands 1 (Core) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.