SO Destiny of the Sands 1 (Core)

Game Master ScorchedOne

Maps


551 to 600 of 1,098 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Scarab Sages

Male CN Human Fighter 5/Champion 3 | HP: 64/64| AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +9 CMD: 20| F: +6, R: +2, W: +4 (+1 vs Fear) | Init: +4 | Perc: +10, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft |Hard to Kill | Mythic Power 6/9 (+1d6), Fleet Charge, Fleet Warrior, Impossible Speed, Penetrating Damage, Amazing Initiative, Recuperation | Active conditions:None.

Iago, after a final fit of coughing and spit, stands back up but does not sheathe his blade. "Yeah. Lets check for nasty surprises left by the horses. Hopefully that only means desiccated poo."

He steps up, then into the ancient building.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11

But he finds himself rather distracted by some of the enlarged feminine assets present, prompting him to almost collide with Nitre. That was close. Callistria's left tit, that dwarven girl has some... "Whoops. Sorry. I thought I saw something. Outside I mean. Turns out it was just a camel. I think. It's fine, what do we have here; oh look! Dried up poo. We have solved the mystery of the old stables, let's move on" he comments in a single breath, before turning about and heading towards the big double doors.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human [AC: 22/12 tch /21 ff; H63/63; Frt +8, Ref +4, Will +9, +4 vs fey and plants; Init +4; Perc +11 Druid 5
ScorchedOne wrote:
Sorry, the phrase "follows the team into the halls" and my mistaking of Akhenethys for Theld prompted that post. If Nitre intends to go into the stables, let me know and I'll update there. Also just trying to move it along a bit.

Thanks. LIke Nitre, I did not want to leave those stables unchecked.


This modest brick building provided housing for a caravan’s beasts when the fortress was active. Only the stone has survived intact, with empty sockets for lanterns at even intervals. Ancient tools for leatherworking sit on a table to the south, next to an empty stone trough. Barren stalls line the north wall.

Scarab Sages

Male NG Elf (desert) Wizard 3 Spells: 2nd 3+1/3+1; 1st 4+1/4+1; Orisons 4;0 Mythic 8/9 | HP 20/20 AC 18 T 17 FF 15 | CMB +3, CMD 13 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +14 | Perc: +4, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft 20 ft. (w/all gear)| Active conditions: mage armor.
Skills:
Kn (arcana, history, local) +12, Kn (plane, religion, nature) +11, Know (dungeon) +10, Linguistics +12, Spcft +12

Seeing the women head for the stables, Farzinel pauses, then follows. "If you are insistent on checking them out, then at least do it right" he says as he casts detect magic.


Farzinel detects nothing magical or of remote interest in the stables. There is not even desiccated fecal material.

Scarab Sages

Male NG Elf (desert) Wizard 3 Spells: 2nd 3+1/3+1; 1st 4+1/4+1; Orisons 4;0 Mythic 8/9 | HP 20/20 AC 18 T 17 FF 15 | CMB +3, CMD 13 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +14 | Perc: +4, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft 20 ft. (w/all gear)| Active conditions: mage armor.
Skills:
Kn (arcana, history, local) +12, Kn (plane, religion, nature) +11, Know (dungeon) +10, Linguistics +12, Spcft +12

Farzinel shrugs, "There is nothing magical in here, at least. Given the age of the place, I doubt there is much more of value and we already seemed to have drawn out the welcoming committee. Shall we move on?"

Scarab Sages

Male Human (garundi) Conjurer 3 | 17/17 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +3 Wi +3 | Init +8 | Perc +7 | Acid Dart 6/8 | Arcane Bond 1/1

"We can search it in more detail on the way out."

Scarab Sages

Male CN Human Fighter 5/Champion 3 | HP: 64/64| AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +9 CMD: 20| F: +6, R: +2, W: +4 (+1 vs Fear) | Init: +4 | Perc: +10, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft |Hard to Kill | Mythic Power 6/9 (+1d6), Fleet Charge, Fleet Warrior, Impossible Speed, Penetrating Damage, Amazing Initiative, Recuperation | Active conditions:None.

Iago nods and gives the double door a good push before stepping in.

Our GM wrote:
A profound quiet has settled over this timeworn hall. Elegant stone columns line the passage, and hieroglyphics and colorful art depict scenes from a distant age. A small wooden door stands at the east end of the hallway, while a larger door leads south. The sound of steady splashing water is audible through an open passageway to the north, and large stone doors lead outside. One of the pillars has collapsed, and a crushed human corpse lies pinned underneath. The distinctive shape of a wayfinder peers out from under the body’s hand.

"Nice to see they've kept the place up" he comments, before stepping up to the collapsed pillar. Waiting several seconds for anything to pop out of the stonework, he then sheathes his sword and attempts to unpin the body from beneath the pillar.

Strength: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

"Looks... Like we aren't... The first... Pathfinders... To get here..." he grunts.


Examining the body, Iago finds most of the body and possessions crushed, but finds an oil and a special looking stone. The wayfinder is engraved with a scarab and bears an inscription which reads "Congratulations, Asha. -V.L."

Scarab Sages

Male NG Elf (desert) Wizard 3 Spells: 2nd 3+1/3+1; 1st 4+1/4+1; Orisons 4;0 Mythic 8/9 | HP 20/20 AC 18 T 17 FF 15 | CMB +3, CMD 13 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +14 | Perc: +4, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft 20 ft. (w/all gear)| Active conditions: mage armor.
Skills:
Kn (arcana, history, local) +12, Kn (plane, religion, nature) +11, Know (dungeon) +10, Linguistics +12, Spcft +12

Following Iago through the doors and spying the wayfinder, Farzinel casts (or recasts) detect magic.

Scarab Sages

Male Human (garundi) Conjurer 3 | 17/17 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +3 Wi +3 | Init +8 | Perc +7 | Acid Dart 6/8 | Arcane Bond 1/1

I'll take 10 for 21 on Spellcraft to identify the oil and stone.

Dark Archive

M | HP 47/47 | AC 17, T 10, FF 17 | CMD 15| F +6 R +3 W +9 | Init +3 | Perc +4 | Speed 30ft | Channel positive energy 5/5 (DC16), Rebuke death 7/7 | Active Conditions: None.

As the wizards cast, Theld thinks to himself, I know that spell. Maybe I should learn what the auras mean...

Instead, he joins Iago with his greatax at the ready.

Scarab Sages

Female LN Dwarven Ranger 1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 18 (15 Fl) | F: +2, R: +5, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +4, SM +0 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: none

"Ooooh, a scarab. I bet this Pathfinder was also a Scarab Sage. That's kind of cool!" Nitre makes sure that her blade is ready as she looks around the room, waiting for the spellcasters to come to their conclusion about what these found items might be.


The oil appears to be an oil of greater magic weapon (CL 8), and the stone looks like a stone of alarm.

Scarab Sages

Male Human (garundi) Conjurer 3 | 17/17 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +3 Wi +3 | Init +8 | Perc +7 | Acid Dart 6/8 | Arcane Bond 1/1

"Ah, oil of magic weapon -- no, greater magic weapon. I would suggest we allow Nitre to apply this to her preferred weapon. From what I've seen, she is the only of our weapon-users without a magic weapon."

"As for this stone - we could place it on the door and set up an alarm in case our rivals arrive her after us." If everyone agrees, Akhenethys will set that up.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human [AC: 22/12 tch /21 ff; H63/63; Frt +8, Ref +4, Will +9, +4 vs fey and plants; Init +4; Perc +11 Druid 5

Stormy has a club, MW Cold Iron Scimitar, silver sickle and spear. None are enchanted.

Scarab Sages

Male Human (garundi) Conjurer 3 | 17/17 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +3 Wi +3 | Init +8 | Perc +7 | Acid Dart 6/8 | Arcane Bond 1/1

I was thinking that you were using shillelagh to keep your club magical, but that's true.

Scarab Sages

Male CN Human Fighter 5/Champion 3 | HP: 64/64| AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +9 CMD: 20| F: +6, R: +2, W: +4 (+1 vs Fear) | Init: +4 | Perc: +10, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft |Hard to Kill | Mythic Power 6/9 (+1d6), Fleet Charge, Fleet Warrior, Impossible Speed, Penetrating Damage, Amazing Initiative, Recuperation | Active conditions:None.

"Thats... Pretty impressive. And now I'm starting to wonder if we are in over our heads" replies Iago as the sword, once again, leaves its scabbard.

"Straight? Left? Or right? My mentor always told me: "When in doubt, go left" he continues as he approaches the left-most door.

Scarab Sages

Male Human (garundi) Conjurer 3 | 17/17 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +3 Wi +3 | Init +8 | Perc +7 | Acid Dart 6/8 | Arcane Bond 1/1

"Left is fine, I suppose."


The relaxing splash of water echoes throughout this tiled room. A large, pristine pool occupies much of the chamber, and a statue of a warrior-maiden serves as the centerpiece, endlessly pouring water from an ornate jar. A large carving on the east wall depicts a frightening man who stares at the viewer, with half his body burnt and ruined and the other half young and healthy. A withered corpse lies in the northwest corner. An open doorway to the south leads to the fortress’ entry hall.

Scarab Sages

Male NG Elf (desert) Wizard 3 Spells: 2nd 3+1/3+1; 1st 4+1/4+1; Orisons 4;0 Mythic 8/9 | HP 20/20 AC 18 T 17 FF 15 | CMB +3, CMD 13 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +14 | Perc: +4, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft 20 ft. (w/all gear)| Active conditions: mage armor.
Skills:
Kn (arcana, history, local) +12, Kn (plane, religion, nature) +11, Know (dungeon) +10, Linguistics +12, Spcft +12

Farzinel follows behind Iago and casts detect magic as he looks into the fountained room. He considers the decorum.

Knowledge (arcane, history, local, or planes) on the carving of the frightening man: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18


Farzinel, despite not having the relevant knowledge (religion), thinks the man might be Nethys, a deity of Magic.

Scarab Sages

Male NG Elf (desert) Wizard 3 Spells: 2nd 3+1/3+1; 1st 4+1/4+1; Orisons 4;0 Mythic 8/9 | HP 20/20 AC 18 T 17 FF 15 | CMB +3, CMD 13 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +14 | Perc: +4, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft 20 ft. (w/all gear)| Active conditions: mage armor.
Skills:
Kn (arcana, history, local) +12, Kn (plane, religion, nature) +11, Know (dungeon) +10, Linguistics +12, Spcft +12

"Although I have never been formally schooled in the art of religion, a scholarly mage, such as myself, recognizes an image of the God of Magic when he sees one." remarks Farzinel, pointing to the carvings.

"Perhaps, this place is a shrine to that deity." he muses, before pointing to the body. "Yet, again as one with no formal training, I am not aware of the sacrificial burning of sentient beings being among the practices of Nethys' faithful. Do you think it the practice of some strange sect? An arcane spell gone wrong? Or merely that the presence of the charred corpse is a coincidence?"

Knowledge (arcane) to ascertain whether there are signs that the burnt corpse resulted from a scroll mishap or some other attempted use of an arcane spell: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

Scarab Sages

Male Human (garundi) Conjurer 3 | 17/17 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +3 Wi +3 | Init +8 | Perc +7 | Acid Dart 6/8 | Arcane Bond 1/1

Knowledge(religion): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18

"Indeed," says the man whose name means 'Servant of Nethys' and bows humbly at the carving of his deity.

He then looks carefully at the corpse and examines the fountain and the rest of the room.

Dark Archive

M | HP 47/47 | AC 17, T 10, FF 17 | CMD 15| F +6 R +3 W +9 | Init +3 | Perc +4 | Speed 30ft | Channel positive energy 5/5 (DC16), Rebuke death 7/7 | Active Conditions: None.

Whether he doesn't know, or doesn't care, the cleric adds no insight to the conversation.

Know religion: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 <---Yeah...he just doesn't know.

Scarab Sages

Female LN Dwarven Ranger 1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 18 (15 Fl) | F: +2, R: +5, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +4, SM +0 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: none

Nitre joins the others in the room with the fountain, and marvels at the carving. Of course she'd heard of Nethys--everyone had--but she just had never paid much attention to any of Golarion's deities. She certainly had no knowledge to add.

She instead busies herself looking around the room for anything else of interest.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


Those interested may make perception checks.

Farzinel does detect magic coming from the waist of the individual that Akhenethys is examining. The door also has interesting touches, including a number of heiroglyphic cartouches set into the wall. The fountain appears to be flowing cleanly, anything further would require a perceptive eye.

EDIT: Additionally anyone observing the wall may make a Know: Religion or Linguistics check. For the latter, if you know Ancient Osiriani, you may add +10 and make the linguistics untrained.

Scarab Sages

Male NG Elf (desert) Wizard 3 Spells: 2nd 3+1/3+1; 1st 4+1/4+1; Orisons 4;0 Mythic 8/9 | HP 20/20 AC 18 T 17 FF 15 | CMB +3, CMD 13 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +14 | Perc: +4, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft 20 ft. (w/all gear)| Active conditions: mage armor.
Skills:
Kn (arcana, history, local) +12, Kn (plane, religion, nature) +11, Know (dungeon) +10, Linguistics +12, Spcft +12

Farzinel considers the fountain.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

He also considers the wall.
Linguistics, knows Ancient Osiriani: 1d20 + 9 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 9 + 10 = 21


Farzinel isn't getting particularly far with the wall, but he does see that in the fountain are a wand, a wayfinder, and a water elemental. The water elemental, upon being noticed, arises from the depths of the fountain (read: not that deep), and perches on the side, lounging and observing the group.

Scarab Sages

Male NG Elf (desert) Wizard 3 Spells: 2nd 3+1/3+1; 1st 4+1/4+1; Orisons 4;0 Mythic 8/9 | HP 20/20 AC 18 T 17 FF 15 | CMB +3, CMD 13 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +14 | Perc: +4, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft 20 ft. (w/all gear)| Active conditions: mage armor.
Skills:
Kn (arcana, history, local) +12, Kn (plane, religion, nature) +11, Know (dungeon) +10, Linguistics +12, Spcft +12

"It would seem that there were multiple Pathfinders here before, for there is a wayfinder along with a wand in the fountain." Farzinel notes. As the water elemental takes up a perch, the wizard responds by saying, "Well, hello there, Wet One. Can you understand me? We mean you no harm, but would very much like to have those items that are in your pool. Would you be so kind as to hand them to us?"

Dark Archive

M | HP 47/47 | AC 17, T 10, FF 17 | CMD 15| F +6 R +3 W +9 | Init +3 | Perc +4 | Speed 30ft | Channel positive energy 5/5 (DC16), Rebuke death 7/7 | Active Conditions: None.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Religion: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Upon seeing the elemental, Theld casts aside thoughts of investigation. His knuckles whiten in anticipation of combat.

Scarab Sages

Male Human (garundi) Conjurer 3 | 17/17 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +3 Wi +3 | Init +8 | Perc +7 | Acid Dart 6/8 | Arcane Bond 1/1

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Knowledge (religion): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29
Linguistics w/ Ancient Osiriani: 1d20 + 9 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 9 + 10 = 38

Akhenethys is particularly interested in the cartouches. He'll also scan the room with detect magic.


Farzinel, being learned, does not think the elemental understands him. He imagines it speaks the tongue of its elemental plane. Akhenethys, being wise, looks at the handout on the second page of maps. Those cartouches are mobile and can be dragged around., thinks that something is amiss with the current depiction on the wall.

Scarab Sages

Male NG Elf (desert) Wizard 3 Spells: 2nd 3+1/3+1; 1st 4+1/4+1; Orisons 4;0 Mythic 8/9 | HP 20/20 AC 18 T 17 FF 15 | CMB +3, CMD 13 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +14 | Perc: +4, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft 20 ft. (w/all gear)| Active conditions: mage armor.
Skills:
Kn (arcana, history, local) +12, Kn (plane, religion, nature) +11, Know (dungeon) +10, Linguistics +12, Spcft +12

Being learned, Farzinel notes, "I do not believe the elemental understands us, though I have prepared a spell that would allow us to understand it, if you would think it helpful. Perhaps, this being could explain the cartouches to us or relay the fate of that scorched soul or tell of any current denizens of this place. Of course, we would need to find a way to convey our questions to it and be fortunate enough to convince it to speak to us."

Liberty's Edge

Female Human [AC: 22/12 tch /21 ff; H63/63; Frt +8, Ref +4, Will +9, +4 vs fey and plants; Init +4; Perc +11 Druid 5

Stormy, looking into the room notes Perhaps the cartouches need to be re-positioned to appease the elemental?

Scarab Sages

Male Human (garundi) Conjurer 3 | 17/17 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +3 Wi +3 | Init +8 | Perc +7 | Acid Dart 6/8 | Arcane Bond 1/1

Noticing the elemental, Akhhenethys makes a mental note to study Aquan. "I don't suppose you understand this language?" he asks in Terran, followed by Auran, Osiriani, and ancient Osiriani.

Scarab Sages

Male CN Human Fighter 5/Champion 3 | HP: 64/64| AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +9 CMD: 20| F: +6, R: +2, W: +4 (+1 vs Fear) | Init: +4 | Perc: +10, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft |Hard to Kill | Mythic Power 6/9 (+1d6), Fleet Charge, Fleet Warrior, Impossible Speed, Penetrating Damage, Amazing Initiative, Recuperation | Active conditions:None.

"Uh... What is that?" asks Iago, pointing at the elemental. "Am I really seeing a puddle of water animate?"

Scarab Sages

Male Human (garundi) Conjurer 3 | 17/17 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +3 Wi +3 | Init +8 | Perc +7 | Acid Dart 6/8 | Arcane Bond 1/1

"Why, a water elemental, of course. Much like the earth elemental I summoned during our earlier battle."

Scarab Sages

Female LN Dwarven Ranger 1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 18 (15 Fl) | F: +2, R: +5, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +4, SM +0 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: none

"Shoot, I haven't even learned Osiriani yet, and here we are studying it! Aquan is a long way off if I ever even have the time!"

She joins Akhenethys at the cartouches and whispers. "I don't think I have a clue what these are supposed to represent, but if you have a thought, I'll gladly help with the lifting!"

Scarab Sages

Male Human (garundi) Conjurer 3 | 17/17 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +3 Wi +3 | Init +8 | Perc +7 | Acid Dart 6/8 | Arcane Bond 1/1

I've played this scenario before so I don't want to be the first to try to solve the puzzle.

Akhenethys points at the cartouches and explains the meaning of each of the hieroglyphs. Everyone can read the second handout, I assume.

Dark Archive

M | HP 47/47 | AC 17, T 10, FF 17 | CMD 15| F +6 R +3 W +9 | Init +3 | Perc +4 | Speed 30ft | Channel positive energy 5/5 (DC16), Rebuke death 7/7 | Active Conditions: None.

I have played this as well. Granted, it was a few years ago, but I will let other minds do the heavy lifting here.

An impatient Theld waits for the puzzle to be solved so they can get closer to what they seek. He continues to keep a wary eye on the living puddle.

Scarab Sages

Male Human (garundi) Conjurer 3 | 17/17 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +3 Wi +3 | Init +8 | Perc +7 | Acid Dart 6/8 | Arcane Bond 1/1

"As you can see here, these cartouches are associated with the different aspects of Neths. The cartouches on the Whole side of Nethys are 'Destruction', 'Prosperity', and 'Rune'. On the Burnt side are 'Preservation', 'Death', and 'Knowledge'. It would seem to me that this is incorrect -- those combinations should not go together. I suspect you are correct, Stormy, and that we would need to rearrange these panels. Do any of you have any suggestions as to which should go where? I have my thoughts but I would like to hear from you all first."

Scarab Sages

Female LN Dwarven Ranger 1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 18 (15 Fl) | F: +2, R: +5, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +4, SM +0 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: none

Nitre begins her usual stream of consciousness discourse. "Well, if we organize them to better fit his aspects, probably Destruction and Death need to go on the burned side. That seems pretty clear; they're both ugly and awful. Preservation and Prosperity go on the whole side; those are positive things. Assuming, of course, we think the whole Nethys is a good thing, and the burnt Nethys is a bad thing. That's what it seems like to me!"

"But I'm not sure how you divide Rune and Knowledge, then. Is one of those bad or destructive? Isn't Rune pretty much Knowledge anyway? I don't know about all these magic things, though. Nethys is not studied much where I'm from!"

Liberty's Edge

Female Human [AC: 22/12 tch /21 ff; H63/63; Frt +8, Ref +4, Will +9, +4 vs fey and plants; Init +4; Perc +11 Druid 5

Stormy shrugs and begins to move Destruction and Death to the burned side and Preservation and Prosperity to the whole side. We can agree on these at least. Note that she will set aside Rune and Knowledge for now and not leave them where they were. If Knowledge goes on the whole side then we will have completely reversed the sides. That somehow agrees with me.

Scarab Sages

Male NG Elf (desert) Wizard 3 Spells: 2nd 3+1/3+1; 1st 4+1/4+1; Orisons 4;0 Mythic 8/9 | HP 20/20 AC 18 T 17 FF 15 | CMB +3, CMD 13 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +14 | Perc: +4, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft 20 ft. (w/all gear)| Active conditions: mage armor.
Skills:
Kn (arcana, history, local) +12, Kn (plane, religion, nature) +11, Know (dungeon) +10, Linguistics +12, Spcft +12

"I believe that the rune as depicted in the cartouche is protective in nature." Farzinel suggests, "and knowledge certainly has a strong destructive potential. Therefore, I would respectfully disagree with Stormy and group Knowledge along with Death and Destruction."

Dark Archive

M | HP 47/47 | AC 17, T 10, FF 17 | CMD 15| F +6 R +3 W +9 | Init +3 | Perc +4 | Speed 30ft | Channel positive energy 5/5 (DC16), Rebuke death 7/7 | Active Conditions: None.

"For some domains, runes can be used...offensively.

Scarab Sages

Male Human (garundi) Conjurer 3 | 17/17 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +3 Wi +3 | Init +8 | Perc +7 | Acid Dart 6/8 | Arcane Bond 1/1

"Not completely reversed. Prosperity was on the whole side first, before we removed it from the wall."

Ahkenethys strokes his beard thoughtfully. Is there a knowledge check I can make to try to figure out whether Rune or Knowledge fits better on the Whole or Burnt side of Nethys?


There is unfortunately not.

Scarab Sages

Male Human (garundi) Conjurer 3 | 17/17 HP | AC 16 T 12 FF 14 | Ft +2 Rf +3 Wi +3 | Init +8 | Perc +7 | Acid Dart 6/8 | Arcane Bond 1/1

"I agree with Theld. Knowledge is power, but Runes are the power of knowledge made manifest. It is through runes of power that the philosopher-kings of the past ruled, in Azlant, Thassilon, and ancient Osirion. I believe Rune goes with Death and Destruction."

Scarab Sages

Female LN Dwarven Ranger 1 | HP: 11/11 | AC: 19 (13 Tch, 16 Fl) | CMB: +5, CMD: 18 (15 Fl) | F: +2, R: +5, W: +1 | Init: +5 | Perc: +4, SM +0 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: none

"That sounds about right. Ahhh, yeah." Nitre sounds like she's been caught rather speechless after that display of history and logic.

551 to 600 of 1,098 << first < prev | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / SO Destiny of the Sands 1 (Core) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.