SO Destiny of the Sands 1 (Core) (Inactive)

Game Master ScorchedOne

Maps


901 to 950 of 1,121 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>
Scarab Sages

Male NG Elf (desert) Wizard 3 Spells: 2nd 3+1/3+1; 1st 4+1/4+1; Orisons 4;0 Mythic 8/9 | HP 20/20 AC 18 T 17 FF 15 | CMB +3, CMD 13 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +14 | Perc: +4, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft 20 ft. (w/all gear)| Active conditions: mage armor.
Skills:
Kn (arcana, history, local) +12, Kn (plane, religion, nature) +11, Know (dungeon) +10, Linguistics +12, Spcft +12

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Farzinel looks around, but is distracted by the disturbing images that conjure up to thoughts of the Dark Tapestry.

Scarab Sages

Female LN Dwarven Ranger 4 / Marshall 3 | HP: 52/52 | AC: 19 (15 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 21 (16 Fl) | F: +9, R: +10, W: +4 | Init: +8 | Perc: +9, SM +2 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: none

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

Nitre studies these glyphs, fascinated by the proto-linguistic pictography, but also trying to make sense of the greater meaning. Great Old Ones? Dark Tapestry? That just scares me to my soul. This world is much bigger than I ever imagined!

Scarab Sages

Male CN Human Fighter 5/Champion 3 | HP: 64/64| AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +9 CMD: 20| F: +6, R: +2, W: +4 (+1 vs Fear) | Init: +4 | Perc: +10, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft |Hard to Kill | Mythic Power 6/9 (+1d6), Fleet Charge, Fleet Warrior, Impossible Speed, Penetrating Damage, Amazing Initiative, Recuperation | Active conditions:None.

Iago looks about nonchalantly, wiping the ichor and blood off his sword.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

"Well. This is all very... Messed up. We should leave, before one of those murals pounces out at us."


Nitre spots a worn-out leather strap hanging from the mouth of one akata. The strap is attached to Nefti’s belt pouch, which the she can extract with ease. Hours spent in the akata’s stomach has destroyed most of the contents, but several parts of a journal are still intact and legible. The entries include poetry and music composed by Nefti, as well as mundane day-to-day observations. The last several pages record Nefti’s complaints about the Aspis Consortium’s lack of appreciation for his accomplishments. A folded sheet of paper wedged in the journal bears the title “Potential Partners” and names the Pathfinder Society among other well-known organizations.

In addition, between herself and Iago, the party finds a +1 mythic bane dagger, a vial containing one handful of dust of disjunction, and a sheet of beaten gold. The sheet bears an inscription in Aklo that describes a prayer one can perform under the open sky to channel the power of the stars. You do not have to understand Aklo to perform this ritual, but it must be under the open sky. Knowledge Planes may provide more information.

Scarab Sages

Male NG Elf (desert) Wizard 3 Spells: 2nd 3+1/3+1; 1st 4+1/4+1; Orisons 4;0 Mythic 8/9 | HP 20/20 AC 18 T 17 FF 15 | CMB +3, CMD 13 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +14 | Perc: +4, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft 20 ft. (w/all gear)| Active conditions: mage armor.
Skills:
Kn (arcana, history, local) +12, Kn (plane, religion, nature) +11, Know (dungeon) +10, Linguistics +12, Spcft +12

"An interesting find among others." notes the wizard as he examines the remains of the paper sheet.

Knowledge (planes): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20

Farzinel considers the nature of the ritual described.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human [AC: 22/12 tch /21 ff; H63/63; Frt +8, Ref +4, Will +9, +4 vs fey and plants; Init +4; Perc +11 Druid 5

Stormy helps with the search.

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26


Farzinel considers the ritual and that while it certainly would channel the power of the stars, it might also draw some unwanted attention from them as well. Oooooh, mysterious.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human [AC: 22/12 tch /21 ff; H63/63; Frt +8, Ref +4, Will +9, +4 vs fey and plants; Init +4; Perc +11 Druid 5

Who should carry the dagger and dust? and should we try this channeling of star power?

Scarab Sages

Male NG Elf (desert) Wizard 3 Spells: 2nd 3+1/3+1; 1st 4+1/4+1; Orisons 4;0 Mythic 8/9 | HP 20/20 AC 18 T 17 FF 15 | CMB +3, CMD 13 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +14 | Perc: +4, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft 20 ft. (w/all gear)| Active conditions: mage armor.
Skills:
Kn (arcana, history, local) +12, Kn (plane, religion, nature) +11, Know (dungeon) +10, Linguistics +12, Spcft +12

"I prefer not to fight with my hands, if possible." notes the frail wizard, Farzinel. "Likewise, though I am admittedly tempted to explore most avenues of knowledge, I am reluctant to attract unwanted attention from either the Dark Tapestry or other planes of existence."

Scarab Sages

Female LN Dwarven Ranger 4 / Marshall 3 | HP: 52/52 | AC: 19 (15 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 21 (16 Fl) | F: +9, R: +10, W: +4 | Init: +8 | Perc: +9, SM +2 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: none

"I'm hoping to stay to the back a fire this as much as possible." Nitre taps her crossbow to indicate her point. "That dagger is probably better in somebody else's hands."

She glances over at the paper in Farzinel's hands and shivers. "As for that... I've got no urge to mess with the Dark Tapestry AT ALL. But, we should probably keep it; maybe there will be a time where that becomes a need."

Scarab Sages

Male CN Human Fighter 5/Champion 3 | HP: 64/64| AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +9 CMD: 20| F: +6, R: +2, W: +4 (+1 vs Fear) | Init: +4 | Perc: +10, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft |Hard to Kill | Mythic Power 6/9 (+1d6), Fleet Charge, Fleet Warrior, Impossible Speed, Penetrating Damage, Amazing Initiative, Recuperation | Active conditions:None.

Iago scoffs. "Extra power and all we do is get the attention of people from a dark rug?" He snorts. "With our power we could sunder them in half! Look at how easily we dealt with the latest threat! I was a little afraid someone might be at risk here but after that, I feel like I could take on an entire squad of Dotarii!"

Liberty's Edge

Female Human [AC: 22/12 tch /21 ff; H63/63; Frt +8, Ref +4, Will +9, +4 vs fey and plants; Init +4; Perc +11 Druid 5

Perhaps you should carry the dust of disjunction Farzinel. I will carry the dagger for now. Iago, do not grow too overconfident. I am sure the power we feel will flow through our enemies at well.


When Kafar and Nefti reached the buried door at the end of this passage, they seem to just disappear. You are able to determine that Kafar’s tracks stop about 15 feet from the buried doorway before disappearing.

Options: 1) Retrace your steps, try to follow from outside the mountain. 2) Try to find another way down within the mountain. 3) Know (Dungeoneering) or Perception.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human [AC: 22/12 tch /21 ff; H63/63; Frt +8, Ref +4, Will +9, +4 vs fey and plants; Init +4; Perc +11 Druid 5

Hmm. Something happened here. Lets have a look around.

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28

Scarab Sages

Male CN Human Fighter 5/Champion 3 | HP: 64/64| AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +9 CMD: 20| F: +6, R: +2, W: +4 (+1 vs Fear) | Init: +4 | Perc: +10, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft |Hard to Kill | Mythic Power 6/9 (+1d6), Fleet Charge, Fleet Warrior, Impossible Speed, Penetrating Damage, Amazing Initiative, Recuperation | Active conditions:None.

"Mmm. Them vanishing doesn't sound likely. Unless they tried the ritual and the black rug took them?"

Perception (Assist?): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16


Stormy figures that there is a tunnel beneath where they disappeared, one that leads to the door you can see the top of, and that with sufficient strength or damage you could break your way through.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human [AC: 22/12 tch /21 ff; H63/63; Frt +8, Ref +4, Will +9, +4 vs fey and plants; Init +4; Perc +11 Druid 5

Iago, I think we can bust our way thought here. Stormy indicates a potential path. Not gonna be quiet though. Give me a hand? Or I can help you. I have this level that might help as well.

break through with Crowbar: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22

Scarab Sages

Male CN Human Fighter 5/Champion 3 | HP: 64/64| AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +9 CMD: 20| F: +6, R: +2, W: +4 (+1 vs Fear) | Init: +4 | Perc: +10, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft |Hard to Kill | Mythic Power 6/9 (+1d6), Fleet Charge, Fleet Warrior, Impossible Speed, Penetrating Damage, Amazing Initiative, Recuperation | Active conditions:None.

"Oh" exclaims Iago, a little embarrassed at overlooking the top of the ancient stone door. "Yes. That. Right. Well let's see what we can do here."

Strength check assist?: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

Scarab Sages

Female LN Dwarven Ranger 4 / Marshall 3 | HP: 52/52 | AC: 19 (15 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 21 (16 Fl) | F: +9, R: +10, W: +4 | Init: +8 | Perc: +9, SM +2 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: none

"Can I help? Or would I just get in the way?" Nitre lends her shoulder to the task, if there's room for her help to assist.

Strength, aid: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Even if there was room, though, she finds a way to get in the way and quickly backs off, letting her betters work the door open.


You don't feel like you're making progress with current efforts. May try again, or take another option. Keeping in mind that you are in a semi-chase.

Scarab Sages

Male CN Human Fighter 5/Champion 3 | HP: 64/64| AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +9 CMD: 20| F: +6, R: +2, W: +4 (+1 vs Fear) | Init: +4 | Perc: +10, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft |Hard to Kill | Mythic Power 6/9 (+1d6), Fleet Charge, Fleet Warrior, Impossible Speed, Penetrating Damage, Amazing Initiative, Recuperation | Active conditions:None.

"Oh screw this to the depths of the Abyss."

How much damage would I need to inflict? My adamantine greatsword is known to break stuff.


You feel like a few rounds of adamantine greatsword would do it.

Scarab Sages

Male CN Human Fighter 5/Champion 3 | HP: 64/64| AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +9 CMD: 20| F: +6, R: +2, W: +4 (+1 vs Fear) | Init: +4 | Perc: +10, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft |Hard to Kill | Mythic Power 6/9 (+1d6), Fleet Charge, Fleet Warrior, Impossible Speed, Penetrating Damage, Amazing Initiative, Recuperation | Active conditions:None.

Shall we go with that and call it a day?

Scarab Sages

Female LN Dwarven Ranger 4 / Marshall 3 | HP: 52/52 | AC: 19 (15 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 21 (16 Fl) | F: +9, R: +10, W: +4 | Init: +8 | Perc: +9, SM +2 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: none

"Oh, adamantine! Wow, that's amazing stuff, it should cut through just about anything!" Nitre looks on expectantly, wanting to see her friend smash the trap door open.


A system of tunnels runs under the temple, cutting through the mountains. These dark, 10-foot-wide round passages extend throughout the region, allowing the creature that created them to travel throughout the Pillars of the Sun. Spots along the rough walls show signs of chemical reactions between the rock and some unknown substance.

DC 15 Craft (alchemy):
The substance is a potent acid.

DC 20 Knowledge (arcane) or Knowledge (nature):
You recognize the galleries as a series of interwoven death worm tunnels.

I also need another either Survival or Knowledge (Dungeoneering) check. As a group. (Can aid or make own check)

Liberty's Edge

Female Human [AC: 22/12 tch /21 ff; H63/63; Frt +8, Ref +4, Will +9, +4 vs fey and plants; Init +4; Perc +11 Druid 5

Nature: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Survival: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29

Scarab Sages

Female LN Dwarven Ranger 4 / Marshall 3 | HP: 52/52 | AC: 19 (15 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 21 (16 Fl) | F: +9, R: +10, W: +4 | Init: +8 | Perc: +9, SM +2 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: none

"Ooh, this doesn't look good, does it?" Nitre wonders aloud as she examines the scarring on the walls.

Craft (alchemy) DC 15, no tools: 1d20 + 0 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 0 - 2 = 16

"I mean, it has to be some kind of acid, right? Looks really potent!"

Survival, aid: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14 (+2 to track, +2 in mountainous terrain, and +2 vs giants)

Scarab Sages

Male CN Human Fighter 5/Champion 3 | HP: 64/64| AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +9 CMD: 20| F: +6, R: +2, W: +4 (+1 vs Fear) | Init: +4 | Perc: +10, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft |Hard to Kill | Mythic Power 6/9 (+1d6), Fleet Charge, Fleet Warrior, Impossible Speed, Penetrating Damage, Amazing Initiative, Recuperation | Active conditions:None.

"Acid? Hmm. My blacksmith is going to have a fit when I get back" comments Iago wryly. "Anyway, I think we should go..."

Survival: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 9 + 2 = 14

"...that... Way? Maybe?" he finishes lamely, pointing in a strange direction.

Scarab Sages

Male NG Elf (desert) Wizard 3 Spells: 2nd 3+1/3+1; 1st 4+1/4+1; Orisons 4;0 Mythic 8/9 | HP 20/20 AC 18 T 17 FF 15 | CMB +3, CMD 13 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +14 | Perc: +4, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft 20 ft. (w/all gear)| Active conditions: mage armor.
Skills:
Kn (arcana, history, local) +12, Kn (plane, religion, nature) +11, Know (dungeon) +10, Linguistics +12, Spcft +12

Knowledge (arcane): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17
Knowledge (nature): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20

"These galleries were not the result of erosion or elemental forces. They are interwoven death worm tunnels." Farzinel realizes, suddenly growing concerned. He ponders what he knows of the creatures.
Knowledge (nature?) re what is a death worm?: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21

Knowledge (dungeoneering), called for by GM: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21

Scarab Sages

Female LN Dwarven Ranger 4 / Marshall 3 | HP: 52/52 | AC: 19 (15 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 21 (16 Fl) | F: +9, R: +10, W: +4 | Init: +8 | Perc: +9, SM +2 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: none

Nitre pulls up her crossbow, makes sure it's loaded, and begins whipping her head back and forth, looking down every tunnel as if she's certain a death worm must be just around the bend. Death worm?!? What kind of name is that?!!


Two tall sandstone outcroppings rise to the north and south, channeling whistling wind and stinging sand through this pass. The carcass of a giant serpentine beast covered in dried blisters lies in a heap at the gorge’s narrowest point, the body savaged by some powerful predator.

You are pretty sure that's a death worm.

Scarab Sages

Male NG Elf (desert) Wizard 3 Spells: 2nd 3+1/3+1; 1st 4+1/4+1; Orisons 4;0 Mythic 8/9 | HP 20/20 AC 18 T 17 FF 15 | CMB +3, CMD 13 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +14 | Perc: +4, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft 20 ft. (w/all gear)| Active conditions: mage armor.
Skills:
Kn (arcana, history, local) +12, Kn (plane, religion, nature) +11, Know (dungeon) +10, Linguistics +12, Spcft +12

"It would seem that we have found our tunneling worm." notes Farzinel. "But not before something found it first."

The elf tries to recall what it can about the death worm's natural predators.

Knowledge (type?): 1d20 ⇒ 14
+11 (if type is plane, religion, or nature); +10 (if type is dungeoneering); +12 (if arcane)

Liberty's Edge

Female Human [AC: 22/12 tch /21 ff; H63/63; Frt +8, Ref +4, Will +9, +4 vs fey and plants; Init +4; Perc +11 Druid 5

I have heard of such worms. Stormy notes as she too recalls what she knows.

Nature: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17


Farzinel:
The reclusive death worm is much feared in the deserts, badlands, and steppes in which it dwells, for it brings to a battle multiple harrowing ways of inflicting death upon its foes—acid, lightning, poison, and its ravenous jaws. The creatures are remarkably good at hiding amid the sands and rocks of their favored terrain, and devilishly efficient at selecting foes that they can easily kill. This combination makes stories of these creatures hard to confirm, and in most urban centers, common wisdom is that the tales of death worms are fabrications— attempts to impress city folk or hallucinations born of too much drink.

You don't feel like this thing would have just died.... and in fact as you are taking this into consideration, you may have figured out just what caused this great horror!

Initiative:
Stormy: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Farz: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Nitre: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Iago: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Them: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

An enormous blueish creature crests the nearby hill, and you are certain that it bears ill intent! Reports of its size have been exaggerated because we're low tier... it's only Large.

____

Nitre
Iago

IT
Farzinel
Stormy

____

Arcana to learn more.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human [AC: 22/12 tch /21 ff; H63/63; Frt +8, Ref +4, Will +9, +4 vs fey and plants; Init +4; Perc +11 Druid 5

For what its worth Stormy's Init mod is +4 while she is mythic


Thought I corrected the sheet. Apologies.

Scarab Sages

Female LN Dwarven Ranger 4 / Marshall 3 | HP: 52/52 | AC: 19 (15 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 21 (16 Fl) | F: +9, R: +10, W: +4 | Init: +8 | Perc: +9, SM +2 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: none

Nitre, already on edge, quickly reacts to the appearance of the beast. "That thing killed something that we're calling a death worm?!?" She fires her bolt without hesitation, immediately loading another in its wake.

Actions:

Standard: attack blue creature
Move: load crossbow

+1 heavy crossbow: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28
Damage, P: 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Scarab Sages

Male CN Human Fighter 5/Champion 3 | HP: 64/64| AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +9 CMD: 20| F: +6, R: +2, W: +4 (+1 vs Fear) | Init: +4 | Perc: +10, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft |Hard to Kill | Mythic Power 6/9 (+1d6), Fleet Charge, Fleet Warrior, Impossible Speed, Penetrating Damage, Amazing Initiative, Recuperation | Active conditions:None.

Iago performs a moulinet, chuckling. "Alright, well lets kill the thing that killed a death worm!"

Spend one point of mythic power to increase my speed by 30.

Climb: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Iago rushes towards the base of the hill the creature is on, and promptly proceeds to trip over a rock.


The creature clambers down the side of the mountain, its many legs and claws or talons making it easier to do so. It attempts to bite Iago!

Attack: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28
Damage: 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Grapple: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (12) + 19 = 31
Constrict: 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (3, 5) + 9 = 17

It grabs Iago with its vicious teeth and chomps down on him hard. Its vicious talons looking prepared to rip him to veritable and literal shreds in the impending moments...

____

Nitre
Iago

IT
Farzinel
Stormy

____

Scarab Sages

Male NG Elf (desert) Wizard 3 Spells: 2nd 3+1/3+1; 1st 4+1/4+1; Orisons 4;0 Mythic 8/9 | HP 20/20 AC 18 T 17 FF 15 | CMB +3, CMD 13 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +14 | Perc: +4, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft 20 ft. (w/all gear)| Active conditions: mage armor.
Skills:
Kn (arcana, history, local) +12, Kn (plane, religion, nature) +11, Know (dungeon) +10, Linguistics +12, Spcft +12

Farzinel retrieves his wand and casts mage armor on himself.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human [AC: 22/12 tch /21 ff; H63/63; Frt +8, Ref +4, Will +9, +4 vs fey and plants; Init +4; Perc +11 Druid 5

hoping Iago uses some cool mithic power here to mitigate some damage or something. I'll post in the morning at the latest. I could use sudden block IF he was adjacent to me. Iago did not attack because he rolled an 8 on his climb check? Is such a check required?


The creature was atop a cliff. He could not climb to reach it. It however has a climb speed.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human [AC: 22/12 tch /21 ff; H63/63; Frt +8, Ref +4, Will +9, +4 vs fey and plants; Init +4; Perc +11 Druid 5

So now we can charge it?


If you have a reach weapon, yes. It's still partially on the side of the cliff face, but within reach of the ground so it could eat Iago.

Scarab Sages

Female LN Dwarven Ranger 4 / Marshall 3 | HP: 52/52 | AC: 19 (15 Tch, 14 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 21 (16 Fl) | F: +9, R: +10, W: +4 | Init: +8 | Perc: +9, SM +2 | Speed 20ft | Active conditions: none

"Whoa! You let Iago go! You don't get to eat him!!!" Nitre follows up her challenge with a swiftly-fired crossbow bolt.

Actions:

Standard: attack blue creature
Move: reload crossbow

+1 heavy crossbow, precise shot: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21
Damage, P: 1d10 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Liberty's Edge

Female Human [AC: 22/12 tch /21 ff; H63/63; Frt +8, Ref +4, Will +9, +4 vs fey and plants; Init +4; Perc +11 Druid 5

I have no reach weapon so cannot even reach it. Do we know what this thing is? Sorry to slow down the game but this seems important. Can we estimate how hard it is to climb up? From the map it seems Iago was able to get close enough to be base to base with it with an 8 climb, or did the creature move him adjacent? Iago charging up seems to have really meesed up our options. Seemed like a good idea at the time, but its not working out. lol.


Iago got to the base of the cliff, the creature climbed down the side of the cliff to get to Iago. No one has made the arcana check to know what this is.

Liberty's Edge

Female Human [AC: 22/12 tch /21 ff; H63/63; Frt +8, Ref +4, Will +9, +4 vs fey and plants; Init +4; Perc +11 Druid 5

Right. As a druid its not a skill I get.

Scarab Sages

Male CN Human Fighter 5/Champion 3 | HP: 64/64| AC: 20 (11 Tch, 19 Fl) | CMB: +9 CMD: 20| F: +6, R: +2, W: +4 (+1 vs Fear) | Init: +4 | Perc: +10, SM: +1 | Speed 20ft |Hard to Kill | Mythic Power 6/9 (+1d6), Fleet Charge, Fleet Warrior, Impossible Speed, Penetrating Damage, Amazing Initiative, Recuperation | Active conditions:None.

So the bad news is that I don't have any abilities that allow me to mitigate any of that. The good news is... Well, there is no good news. Although, I might be able to afford the Raise Dead.

Scarab Sages

Male NG Elf (desert) Wizard 3 Spells: 2nd 3+1/3+1; 1st 4+1/4+1; Orisons 4;0 Mythic 8/9 | HP 20/20 AC 18 T 17 FF 15 | CMB +3, CMD 13 | F: +3, R: +5, W: +2 | Init: +14 | Perc: +4, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft 20 ft. (w/all gear)| Active conditions: mage armor.
Skills:
Kn (arcana, history, local) +12, Kn (plane, religion, nature) +11, Know (dungeon) +10, Linguistics +12, Spcft +12

Know (arcane): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (9) + 12 = 21
Farzinel assesses the creature.

901 to 950 of 1,121 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / SO Destiny of the Sands 1 (Core) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.