Rando's Starfinder 2018 - Zothune (Inactive)

Game Master rando1000

Exsilium


1,101 to 1,150 of 2,337 << first < prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | next > last >>

Male Elf Technomancer (Scholar) 8 | SP: 21/44; HP: 44/44; RP: 8/9 | EAC: 17; KAC; 18 | Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +8 | CMAC: 23 | Init: +3 | Perception: +13+2(HeiAwa); LowLight, Darkvision |

Should have a net of +3 on top of that. Hopeful hit?


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 6/Martial Artist 2

Still a couple short, unfortunately. Can't say I'm sad a 5 misses.

Sharlavaka rakes across the creature, but it's an graze causing no real damage (me flavoring an AC near miss).

Holding on Isis

whose player is hopefully back soon.


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

Isis draws her arc pistol and attacks 1d20 + 10 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 10 + 3 = 18 for 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 damage.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 6/Martial Artist 2

Isis hits it's EAC, but the damage does not overcome the creature's resistance.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 6/Martial Artist 2

Top of Round 2

creature 1 (to Sharlavaka):
Claw 1: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 10 - 2 = 12
1d4 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Claw 2: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 10 - 2 = 28 Critical
1d4 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
1d4 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Claw 3: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 10 - 2 = 13
1d4 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

creature 2 (to Quinn):
law 1: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 10 - 2 = 9
1d4 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Claw 2: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 10 - 2 = 25
1d4 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Claw 3: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (1) + 10 - 2 = 9
1d4 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7


Mystic HP: 30 (30) SP: 34 (7) EAC: 13 KAC: 14

Quinn staggers back from the hit and fires her laser pistol:

1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 6 + 2 = 17
2d4 + 3 ⇒ (3, 3) + 3 = 9


Female Human Envoy 5

Irina continues to give encouragement to Sharlavaka as he fights the alien beast.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 6/Martial Artist 2

Rest of the party may act. Don't forget your bonuses to hit from Esh's spell; anyone fighting Sharlavaka's creature gets an additional +1, so please specify.


Vesk Soldier (Guard) 8 | SP: 56/70; HP: 61/61; RP: 7/7 | EAC: 23; KAC; 27 | Fort: +8, Ref: +6, Will: +8 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +4 | Perception: +11; LowLight, Darkvision |

Those shooting on the same target as Sharlavaka threatens also get a +1.

Sharlavaka takes the attack to the side of the head, snapping his snout to one side. A low, rumbling growl erupted poured out of the Vesk's throat as he replied with his own claws.

To Hit: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 9 + 1 = 17
Damage: 1d3 + 18 ⇒ (2) + 18 = 20


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 6/Martial Artist 2

Does that roll include your +2 from Esh's spell?


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

Isis switches to semi-auto slugthrower, attacking the one on Quinn 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 10 + 2 = 22 for1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 damage.


Vesk Soldier (Guard) 8 | SP: 56/70; HP: 61/61; RP: 7/7 | EAC: 23; KAC; 27 | Fort: +8, Ref: +6, Will: +8 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +4 | Perception: +11; LowLight, Darkvision |

Nope! I'm really bad at doing that.


Male Elf Technomancer (Scholar) 8 | SP: 21/44; HP: 44/44; RP: 8/9 | EAC: 17; KAC; 18 | Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +8 | CMAC: 23 | Init: +3 | Perception: +13+2(HeiAwa); LowLight, Darkvision |

All good, all good

Being cautious, Eshenvral takes several steps back and away from the beast, his hand poised up and focusing on the microbot manifestation alone.

Maintain concentration, which sucks as it's a standard but what can ya do.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 6/Martial Artist 2

Counting that +1 bonus, Sharlavaka's roll is an exact hit. The creature reels back from the powerful strike. Isis' shot also hits.

Quote:
Maintain concentration, which sucks as it's a standard but what can ya do.

Hey, turned Esh's miss into a hit, so there's that.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 6/Martial Artist 2

Top of Round 3

creature 1 (to Sharlavaka):
Claw 1: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 10 - 2 = 13
1d4 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Claw 2: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 10 - 2 = 21
1d4 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Claw 3: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 10 - 2 = 19
1d4 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

creature 2 (to Quinn):
Claw 1: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 10 - 2 = 28
1d4 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Claw 2: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 10 - 2 = 14
1d4 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Claw 3: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 10 - 2 = 16
1d4 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Will post Quinn and Irina's actions later.

Party may act.


Female Human Envoy 5

Irina, seeing Quinn take such solid hits, runs up and administers a mk 2 Healing Serum.

3d8 ⇒ (8, 1, 1) = 10


Vesk Soldier (Guard) 8 | SP: 56/70; HP: 61/61; RP: 7/7 | EAC: 23; KAC; 27 | Fort: +8, Ref: +6, Will: +8 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +4 | Perception: +11; LowLight, Darkvision |

Shrugging off the attacks, Sharlavaka attacked back once again.

To Hit: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 10 + 2 = 30
Damage: 1d3 + 18 ⇒ (1) + 18 = 19


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 6/Martial Artist 2

The Vesk rips the Xorn-like beast a "new one" so to speak. It still lives, but is much less spry than it used to be.

Esh and Isis


Mystic HP: 30 (30) SP: 34 (7) EAC: 13 KAC: 14

Quinn moves back out of combat range and sends energy missiles into the creature she battles.

2d4 + 2 ⇒ (4, 3) + 2 = 9


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

Isis fires slugthrower with sneak attack: 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 10 + 2 = 16 for 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 damage and 1d20 + 23 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 23 + 2 = 33 for 3d8 ⇒ (4, 4, 5) = 13 damage.


Male Elf Technomancer (Scholar) 8 | SP: 21/44; HP: 44/44; RP: 8/9 | EAC: 17; KAC; 18 | Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +8 | CMAC: 23 | Init: +3 | Perception: +13+2(HeiAwa); LowLight, Darkvision |

The elf, seeing that his efforts are at least proving marginally useful, keeps up with his efforts of concentration.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 6/Martial Artist 2

Isis' first shot grazes the creature's tough hide, but the second one strikes it solidly. The creature whines in pain.

Top of Round 4

creature 1 (to Sharlavaka):
Claw 1: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 10 - 2 = 14
1d4 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Claw 2: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 10 - 2 = 23
1d4 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Claw 3: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 10 - 2 = 20
1d4 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

creature 2 (to Quinn):
Claw 1: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 10 - 2 = 26
1d4 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Claw 2: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 10 - 2 = 17
1d4 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Claw 3: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 10 - 2 = 19
1d4 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Yikes! That's three claw hits. Unfortunately two claws by the same creature indicates an bite attempt as well.

Bite: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 10 - 2 = 19
3d6 + 6 ⇒ (1, 6, 6) + 6 = 19

Quinn drops to the ground, her body so severely broken Irina stands gaping for a second before springing into action. There's little hope she can do anything with this much trauma, but she acts regardless.


Female Human Envoy 5

Irina realizes she must get Quinn out of harm's way before even attempting treatment. She moves the body, gentle as she can given the situation, back 15' and prepares her last Healing Serum.


Vesk Soldier (Guard) 8 | SP: 56/70; HP: 61/61; RP: 7/7 | EAC: 23; KAC; 27 | Fort: +8, Ref: +6, Will: +8 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +4 | Perception: +11; LowLight, Darkvision |

Looking over as the captain fell, the usually taciturn Vesk bellowed a vindictive warcry before attacking once again. His normal style of fighting wasn't subtle, but this time he flew in with a flurry of claws and snarls.

To Hit: 1d20 + 10 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 10 + 2 - 4 = 14
Damage: 1d3 + 18 ⇒ (2) + 18 = 20

To Hit: 1d20 + 10 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 10 + 2 - 4 = 28
Damage: 1d3 + 18 ⇒ (1) + 18 = 19
Critical Damage: 1d3 + 18 ⇒ (2) + 18 = 20


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 6/Martial Artist 2

Sharlavaka's first attack misses, but his second one deals the creature a fatal blow, rending it's body open.

Esh and Isis.


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

Isis continues her attack. 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 10 + 2 = 25 for 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8 damage plus sneak attack 1d20 + 23 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 23 + 2 = 33 for 3d8 ⇒ (6, 4, 2) = 12 damage.


Female Android Operative (Outlaw) 6 | SP: 0/42; HP: 28/40; RP: 9/9 | EAC: 21; KAC: 23 | Fort: +3, Ref: +11, Will: +6 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +8 | Perception:+12; LowLight, Darkvision

Btw, Isis can choose to make her target off-target or flatfooted for a round upon a successful trick attack. If it's not already covered by microbots, I choose flatfooted.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 6/Martial Artist 2

The remaining creature is seriously injured enough that it's no longer interested in the possibility of a feast at the cost of it's own life. It delves into the ground at a speed greater than you could follow, almost as if "swimming" in the dirt.


Female Human Envoy 5

"Her condition is critical," Irina states, gesturing toward Captain Quinn. "I've done what I can, but it's just a matter of time."


Vesk Soldier (Guard) 8 | SP: 56/70; HP: 61/61; RP: 7/7 | EAC: 23; KAC; 27 | Fort: +8, Ref: +6, Will: +8 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +4 | Perception: +11; LowLight, Darkvision |

Sharlavaka clicked as he looked back the way they came. It had taken them some time to get down, and going up would be even slower. "Not feasible to return now. Must press on. Mesk facility will have medbay and supplies."


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 6/Martial Artist 2

The shattered remains of the jet, cracked open like an egg, sits not far away, the plantlife still steaming from fires presumably caused by the engines upon crashing.

Carefully looking inside, you note a personal comm unit, the ambassador's, still sending out its distress beacon sitting atop a table. It's easy to see the passenger compartment of the jet was once very luxurious, though it was largely ruined by the crash.

Toward the front of the compartment, a single dark-haired individual sits in a crash chair, his head resting against the wall of the plane, motionless.


Vesk Soldier (Guard) 8 | SP: 56/70; HP: 61/61; RP: 7/7 | EAC: 23; KAC; 27 | Fort: +8, Ref: +6, Will: +8 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +4 | Perception: +11; LowLight, Darkvision |

Well, they were probably dead, but Sharlavaka moved to check. If it was Mesk at least they could take the body back. Get a reward for finding him.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 6/Martial Artist 2

Shalavaka finds it is, in fact, Mesk. But to the Vesk's surprise, the man is sleeping, but very much alive. His leg is elevated and in a plastic splint, and a laser pistol (probably belonging to the dead ambassador, given it's design) sits on the chair beside him.

He starts into waking and fumbles awkwardly for the weapon.


Vesk Soldier (Guard) 8 | SP: 56/70; HP: 61/61; RP: 7/7 | EAC: 23; KAC; 27 | Fort: +8, Ref: +6, Will: +8 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +4 | Perception: +11; LowLight, Darkvision |

"Please do not shoot," the Vesk asked in his standard monotone. "We are here to rescue you. Although we would also appreciate any medical supplies still onboard. One of our party was wounded getting here."

If the man did shoot him, Sharlavaka would be mildly irritated. Hopefully, he wouldn't be a good enough shot to bypass his defences.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 6/Martial Artist 2

"I...I'm Elyon Mesk. Did THEY send you? The...are you friends of Ambassador Thomdock?" The man is more than relieved to lower the gun instead of using it.


Male Elf Technomancer (Scholar) 8 | SP: 21/44; HP: 44/44; RP: 8/9 | EAC: 17; KAC; 18 | Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +8 | CMAC: 23 | Init: +3 | Perception: +13+2(HeiAwa); LowLight, Darkvision |

Man, I really need to stop delaying my posts huh?

The elf looks at the human with an appraising look, trying to find any hint of him being anywhere near as smart as made out to be. "We weren't sent for you if that's what you're proposing. Business proceedings can wait however. Where are your medical supplies?"


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 6/Martial Artist 2

"In the back, what we have. It's a jump jet, we weren't planning on a big trip so I took a fast hopper. Not really designed for dealing with medical emergencies."

Reviewing the equipment, at best it will replenish some of Irina's supplies. There are two additional doses of mk 2 Healing Serum. However, as you gather up the equipment, you notice Irina in the doorway.


Female Human Envoy 5

A tear drips from her eye as Irina states softly "She's gone. None of that will do any good."


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 6/Martial Artist 2

Player is still unavailable, so I'm going to replace Quinn with an NPC captain at some point soon. There will be a new ship for you all to design as well.


Vesk Soldier (Guard) 8 | SP: 56/70; HP: 61/61; RP: 7/7 | EAC: 23; KAC; 27 | Fort: +8, Ref: +6, Will: +8 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +4 | Perception: +11; LowLight, Darkvision |

Sharlavaka looked down for a moment. "Preserve remains as best you can, please. Resurrection is possible. Can attempt when possible." The Vesk wanted to do more - but since that wasn't possible he turned to what he could do. And back to Mesk. "Apologies, several questions need to be answered as we evacuate. Explain chain of events that led to this, please. What cause crash? Any other survivors? Did Ambassador survive initial impact? Status of fighters?"

If the Captain's player ever returns that should allow us to write them back in - they've been stored in the fridge until we could get a Resurrection/Reincarnation going.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 6/Martial Artist 2

"Some sort of malfunction; I think something out of the ice well hit one of our intake manifolds. It was just me and your ambassador who...he got eaten by something from the ground. Some sort of tunneling creatures. I managed to retrieve his pistol but then it came after me."

"If you know about the fighters, I guess I can explain the rest. We were on our way to an ancient production facility one of my scouts found. It's a secret facility, I haven't shared it with anyone. If you can get me there, you'll get your fighters. I believe in your cause; horrible policy the Pact Worlds came up with, abandoning you guys to the Azlanti."


Vesk Soldier (Guard) 8 | SP: 56/70; HP: 61/61; RP: 7/7 | EAC: 23; KAC; 27 | Fort: +8, Ref: +6, Will: +8 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +4 | Perception: +11; LowLight, Darkvision |

"We will also require any support your staff can provide in maintaining our Captain's body for eventual resurrection," Sharlavaka added in a tone that made it clear that this was not a request, and simply a fact of what would happen. "Please also transfer entrance co-ordinates, IFF signals and passcodes to ease entry."

He looked over to Irina. "Expertise, please. Best way to transport Mr Mesk to his facility?" He looked at the leg. "Will carrying be acceptable, or will we require a stretcher of some kind?" He took a quick peek to look around the cabin for materials, in case they needed a stretcher, and was glad he'd brought his tools.


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 6/Martial Artist 2
Sharlavaka wrote:
"We will also require any support your staff can provide in maintaining our Captain's body for eventual resurrection,"

"Best I can offer you in that regard is you take me there, you fly the ships out on tow (or individually), then you take me SOMEWHERE ELSE and signal my people. At that point, I can help your dead friend. Otherwise, I risk alerting someone at Alset to the presence of the secret facility, and if that happens, I'll have to stake official claim of ownership, at which point, well, I can't be connected with an illegal organization like yours, so I won't be able to provide the ships."


Female Human Envoy 5
Sharlavaka wrote:
He looked over to Irina. "Expertise, please. Best way to transport Mr Mesk to his facility?" He looked at the leg. "Will carrying be acceptable, or will we require a stretcher of some kind?"

"The logistics are our biggest concern," the young medic states. "That cast he's got on is top of the line. He should basically be able to walk on it for short periods, albeit lock-legged. We'll definitely have to drag him up the higher levels though, unless one of us can fly," she jokes.


Male Elf Technomancer (Scholar) 8 | SP: 21/44; HP: 44/44; RP: 8/9 | EAC: 17; KAC; 18 | Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +8 | CMAC: 23 | Init: +3 | Perception: +13+2(HeiAwa); LowLight, Darkvision |

He's been quiet since the revelation of his captain's demise. "That's not as unlikely as you make it out to be. I know the spell to achieve flight, though it's strength is limited."


Vesk Soldier (Guard) 8 | SP: 56/70; HP: 61/61; RP: 7/7 | EAC: 23; KAC; 27 | Fort: +8, Ref: +6, Will: +8 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +4 | Perception: +11; LowLight, Darkvision |

"Understood," Sharlavaka said to the others. It would have to do. He began hunting for pieces to make a sled for the captain's body and a harness so he could carry Mesk without using both hands.

Engineering: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14


Male Human (Polish Jew/Native American/Irish) Techie 6/Martial Artist 2
Sharlavaka wrote:

"Understood," Sharlavaka said to the others. It would have to do. He began hunting for pieces to make a sled for the captain's body and a harness so he could carry Mesk without using both hands.

Easily successful.


Female Human Envoy 5

Irina looks at Esh incredulously.

"You're serious? You...can do that?


Vesk Soldier (Guard) 8 | SP: 56/70; HP: 61/61; RP: 7/7 | EAC: 23; KAC; 27 | Fort: +8, Ref: +6, Will: +8 | CMAC: 31 | Init: +4 | Perception: +11; LowLight, Darkvision |

Lugging metal and padding together in an openish space, Sharlavaka put down his artillery laser and pulled out a welder. "Two minutes." He began assembling the devices.


Male Elf Technomancer (Scholar) 8 | SP: 21/44; HP: 44/44; RP: 8/9 | EAC: 17; KAC; 18 | Fort: +4, Ref: +7, Will: +8 | CMAC: 23 | Init: +3 | Perception: +13+2(HeiAwa); LowLight, Darkvision |

He gives her an appraising look. "I know it may be hard for your human mind to accept, but there's this thing in existence that we elves call 'magic'. It can be used to accomplish a great many things. It could even revive the dead."

Irina would notice that even for him, his words seem to have a lot more bite to them then before. His organic hand is clenched tight.

1,101 to 1,150 of 2,337 << first < prev | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Rando's Starfinder 2018 - Zothune All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.