[PFS] Season 0 run, mixed with Dragon's Demand

Game Master Irish202

Quicklinks and Handouts:


4,051 to 4,100 of 4,803 << first < prev | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

M Human Ranger (HP 52/52 | AC:21 | T:14 | FF:16 | CMB:10 | CMD:23 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +8 | Will:+4 | Init: +3 | Perc:+10 | Speed 20)
Ulfa:
(HP 39/39 | AC:23 | T:13 | FF:20 | CMB:+7 | CMD:20 | Fort: +7 | Ref: +7 | Will:+3 | Init: +3 | Perc:+6 | Speed 30)

"No one has one of those talk to dead spells?"
Urbar asks the group after the man collapses.

Liberty's Edge

? ? Grenadier 6
Spoiler:
[HP: 44/44, AC 16/13/13, F+6/R+8/W+3, CMB +4, CMD 17, Perc. +8, Init +3, Bombs 5/8]
Face Reference:

"For that low life? I doubt he has anything of interest to say."

GM, where could i get the most disease ridden/health hazardous liquid, that is not required to be purchased?

Grand Lodge

F Human Witch/6 (HP 38/38| AC:11 | T:11 | FF:10 | CMB:0 | CMD:11 | Fort:+3 | Ref:+3 | Will:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc:+6 | Speed 30) PFS#: 12713-4

Fiona remains silent as the others try to interrogate Fredrik during his last moments alive. As the conversations moves to ways to recover any information he might have, she jumps in, retuning to her quiet regular voice "I'm not sure we need to continue investigating his corpse. For what it's worth, I'd rather be done with dealing with this piece of scum. He did mention that he gave the woman to someone named Pardu Pildapush in his office. Does anyone know that name? I don't, but we must be able to find someone who does quicker than it'd be to find someone who can make the dead speak."

The Exchange

Female Human 6th Level Brawler | HP 28/55 | AC 19 | T 14 | FF 16 | CMD 28 (G 35/T 32) | Fort +8 | Ref +8 | Will +6 | Init +2 | Perc +11 | MF - 2/6 | KO - 1/1 | PFS #: 13693-7

Knowledge: Local: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Dark Archive

Female Human Oracle Lvl 6 (HP 46/50 | AC:11 | T:11 | FF:11 | CMB:5 | CMD:16 | Fort:+5 | Ref:+4 | Will:+6 | Init:+1 | Perc:0 | Speed 30) PFS#: 172834-1
Spells:
Remaining 3rd: 1/4, 2nd: 4/6, 1st: 3/7, Channel Energy: 2/5, Master of Pentacles: 0/1

Tereze hangs her head as she gives up on him for dead. Then she blesses his body to help was his spirts trip to the boneyard.
May Phrasma grant you ze full fate you earned in life.

Then she stands up and turns her back on the body.

We should Go. Even here standing around a dead body will raise some questions.

Grand Lodge

M Human Ranger (HP 52/52 | AC:21 | T:14 | FF:16 | CMB:10 | CMD:23 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +8 | Will:+4 | Init: +3 | Perc:+10 | Speed 20)
Ulfa:
(HP 39/39 | AC:23 | T:13 | FF:20 | CMB:+7 | CMD:20 | Fort: +7 | Ref: +7 | Will:+3 | Init: +3 | Perc:+6 | Speed 30)

Knowledge local: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Urbar shrugs, not really knowing where to go next.
"Guess we'll have to go ask around."


Crypt of the Everflame | Season 0 run

@Locke: You mean sewer water? Check the sewers. Entrances aplenty in Absalom.

You're rather clueless on where to go next. Maybe asking around to gather information will help you find locate Pardu Pildapush and his office in the 'Pits'.

Dark Archive

Male Elven| Sorc 5/Ora 1|
Resources:
Spells: (Sorc 1 7/7| Sorc 2 5/5 | Oracle 5/5)| Tangle Vine 6/6| Wood Wepaon 6/6 [Spoiler=Wands]Charm (49)| End. Elem (30)
Stats:
HP:28 | AC:15 (13/12) | Saves:+1/+4/+7 |Initiative:+3|Perc:+3|Diplomacy/Bluff:+18/+13| Sense Motive: +11|+1 Longbow +6 Atk 1d8+1 dmg 20/20

Ery, taking a suddenly inspired queue, heads of on the random talking spree to inquire as he can.
Know. Local for Gather Info: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22


Crypt of the Everflame | Season 0 run

Pardu Pildapush keeps an office on Misery Row, the only street in Absalom on which slaves are legally bought or sold. Misery Row is a massive elevated platform running the length of the Coins’ eastern edge. The platform’s base forms a wall between the Coins and Merchant districts. The slavers sunk cages inside the walls, accessible only from the top of the Row and filled with languishing slaves. These are the windows through which a prospective buyer sizes up future chattel. Between the cage pits and the slave trade, all of Absalom knows Misery Row as the Slave Pits of Absalom.

To find Pildapush, you head toward Misery Row. Once you get there, you see the only way onto the platform is to cross one of several heavily guarded stairs placed every few hundred feet.

Liberty's Edge

? ? Grenadier 6
Spoiler:
[HP: 44/44, AC 16/13/13, F+6/R+8/W+3, CMB +4, CMD 17, Perc. +8, Init +3, Bombs 5/8]
Face Reference:

While Ery goes about asking people about Pildapush, Locke heads for the nearest sewer drain.

Taking out one of many empty vials, Locke fills it with the polluted disease ridden fluid.
-------------------------

Locke frowns upon the scene. The polar opposite of Locke's own dreams, Locke despises it.

"It is outrageous that such a practice can even exist, moreover be legal, in this world."

What diseases would you say, does sewer water inflict?

Dark Archive

Male Elven| Sorc 5/Ora 1|
Resources:
Spells: (Sorc 1 7/7| Sorc 2 5/5 | Oracle 5/5)| Tangle Vine 6/6| Wood Wepaon 6/6 [Spoiler=Wands]Charm (49)| End. Elem (30)
Stats:
HP:28 | AC:15 (13/12) | Saves:+1/+4/+7 |Initiative:+3|Perc:+3|Diplomacy/Bluff:+18/+13| Sense Motive: +11|+1 Longbow +6 Atk 1d8+1 dmg 20/20

"Slavery has many forms... Consider the labor working." He offers with a snide smirk. "He may not be whipped to maintain his work...but if he doesn't work, he doesn't get paid...which means he cant feed his family." He shrugs. "...So really, if the employer of our hypothetical labor worker wanted to enforce work...the threat of losing not only his income, but the health of his family and potentially his assets." Ery tapped his chin in thought before chuckling.
"Slaves have it easy." he said excited as he looked up the steps.

Looking to the group, Ery claps his hands together before steeping them at the fingers.
"So. Am I going to try and reason with them or is Urbar going to do what Urbar does best?"

Dark Archive

Female Human Oracle Lvl 6 (HP 46/50 | AC:11 | T:11 | FF:11 | CMB:5 | CMD:16 | Fort:+5 | Ref:+4 | Will:+6 | Init:+1 | Perc:0 | Speed 30) PFS#: 172834-1
Spells:
Remaining 3rd: 1/4, 2nd: 4/6, 1st: 3/7, Channel Energy: 2/5, Master of Pentacles: 0/1

To Locke:
Every culture has zings zat others look down on as wrong. What is better, being seven years as a slave for a crime or a life time in prison? Killing all solders captured in war, or making some slaves and allowing zem to live and maybe earn zeir freedom?

We learned in the wagons not to judge others until we know all of zere reasons. Slavery is not good, but it may be the lesser of two evils.

To Ery she says:
Zere are enough guards around zat bashing people over ze head is a bad idea here. It looks like you and I need to talk us zrough.

Tereze walks up the closest guard and gives him a friendly smile.
Excuse me, I have some business to discuss with Mr Pildapush. Can you direct me to where he is?
Diplomacy to talk the party into Pardu: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28

Grand Lodge

M Human Ranger (HP 52/52 | AC:21 | T:14 | FF:16 | CMB:10 | CMD:23 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +8 | Will:+4 | Init: +3 | Perc:+10 | Speed 20)
Ulfa:
(HP 39/39 | AC:23 | T:13 | FF:20 | CMB:+7 | CMD:20 | Fort: +7 | Ref: +7 | Will:+3 | Init: +3 | Perc:+6 | Speed 30)

Urbar keeps his swords sheathed, agreeing with Tereze.
"I love to bash some skull, however I'd rather keep mine intact."
He says, motioning for Ery to go do some talking on the groups behalf.

Liberty's Edge

? ? Grenadier 6
Spoiler:
[HP: 44/44, AC 16/13/13, F+6/R+8/W+3, CMB +4, CMD 17, Perc. +8, Init +3, Bombs 5/8]
Face Reference:

To Tereze,

"That possibility is there. But there are also many innocents among them. Who knows how many will be pressed into a life long servitude? The concept turns my stomach, that's all there is.

Dark Archive

Male Elven| Sorc 5/Ora 1|
Resources:
Spells: (Sorc 1 7/7| Sorc 2 5/5 | Oracle 5/5)| Tangle Vine 6/6| Wood Wepaon 6/6 [Spoiler=Wands]Charm (49)| End. Elem (30)
Stats:
HP:28 | AC:15 (13/12) | Saves:+1/+4/+7 |Initiative:+3|Perc:+3|Diplomacy/Bluff:+18/+13| Sense Motive: +11|+1 Longbow +6 Atk 1d8+1 dmg 20/20

Ery stares in disblief as Tereze's silver tongue is being utilized over his.
"Huh." He says aloud.

The Exchange

Female Human 6th Level Brawler | HP 28/55 | AC 19 | T 14 | FF 16 | CMD 28 (G 35/T 32) | Fort +8 | Ref +8 | Will +6 | Init +2 | Perc +11 | MF - 2/6 | KO - 1/1 | PFS #: 13693-7

Gwen set her jaw and forced herself to stare straight ahead... a task not easy for the woman and her heart sank to see the deplorable conditions in which these poor folk languished. "I won't be talking to any of these scum. Save to issue a threat that I will break their necks if I ever see them on the streets without their guards."

Dark Archive

Male Elven| Sorc 5/Ora 1|
Resources:
Spells: (Sorc 1 7/7| Sorc 2 5/5 | Oracle 5/5)| Tangle Vine 6/6| Wood Wepaon 6/6 [Spoiler=Wands]Charm (49)| End. Elem (30)
Stats:
HP:28 | AC:15 (13/12) | Saves:+1/+4/+7 |Initiative:+3|Perc:+3|Diplomacy/Bluff:+18/+13| Sense Motive: +11|+1 Longbow +6 Atk 1d8+1 dmg 20/20

"Fret not muscles, that's why I'm here..." He says to Gwen, slipping to her side.
"Though, Tereze is pretending to be me right now." He sighs with a long face, his arms falling limp to his sides.

Liberty's Edge

? ? Grenadier 6
Spoiler:
[HP: 44/44, AC 16/13/13, F+6/R+8/W+3, CMB +4, CMD 17, Perc. +8, Init +3, Bombs 5/8]
Face Reference:

Elven:
"Impossible. She's prettier."
If Pildapush's place is locked, Locke takes the thieves' tools from a pocket.

Take 10 for 23 if there is no distraction.
Otherwise: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (13) + 13 = 26

Dark Archive

Male Elven| Sorc 5/Ora 1|
Resources:
Spells: (Sorc 1 7/7| Sorc 2 5/5 | Oracle 5/5)| Tangle Vine 6/6| Wood Wepaon 6/6 [Spoiler=Wands]Charm (49)| End. Elem (30)
Stats:
HP:28 | AC:15 (13/12) | Saves:+1/+4/+7 |Initiative:+3|Perc:+3|Diplomacy/Bluff:+18/+13| Sense Motive: +11|+1 Longbow +6 Atk 1d8+1 dmg 20/20

Elven:

"Fair, some times raw physical beauty out weighs a silver tongue."

Ery gave an admitting shrug.


Crypt of the Everflame | Season 0 run

@Locke: Filth fever.

Tereze sways one of the guards with her charm, and he escorts you to Pildapush's place. Above the door hangs a sign: "Pildapush Chattel: Absalom's Finest." The guard then returns to his post.

The strong wooden front door is locked, and a "Closed" sign swings from the latch. Locke doesn't care much and picks the lock in record time.

Pildapush Chattel is tastefully appointed: colorful Katapeshi rugs adorn the stone floor, while water trickles gently from a decorative, mosaic fountain. Simple rosewood chairs surround a round table through which the shiny top of a hookah pokes, one braided and ebony-tipped smoking arm per chair. Beyond stands a large, ornate mahogany desk. A middle-aged Vudrani man sits behind the desk, reviewing some papers. Two man-sized oval cages, bolted to the stone floor, sit behind the man. Each contains a single human.

The man behind the desk looks surprised to see you. "The heck are you doing in here?!"

Liberty's Edge

? ? Grenadier 6
Spoiler:
[HP: 44/44, AC 16/13/13, F+6/R+8/W+3, CMB +4, CMD 17, Perc. +8, Init +3, Bombs 5/8]
Face Reference:

Perception, any other exits?: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

(Narrows eyes behind mask)

Dark Archive

Male Elven| Sorc 5/Ora 1|
Resources:
Spells: (Sorc 1 7/7| Sorc 2 5/5 | Oracle 5/5)| Tangle Vine 6/6| Wood Wepaon 6/6 [Spoiler=Wands]Charm (49)| End. Elem (30)
Stats:
HP:28 | AC:15 (13/12) | Saves:+1/+4/+7 |Initiative:+3|Perc:+3|Diplomacy/Bluff:+18/+13| Sense Motive: +11|+1 Longbow +6 Atk 1d8+1 dmg 20/20

The elf waits patiently, as this diplomatic approach is all hers. He calmly places his arms behind his back, folding them neatly as he looks about.
Perc: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Grand Lodge

F Human Witch/6 (HP 38/38| AC:11 | T:11 | FF:10 | CMB:0 | CMD:11 | Fort:+3 | Ref:+3 | Will:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc:+6 | Speed 30) PFS#: 12713-4

Fiona stands behind the others, her eyes slowly moving between the sitting man and the two caged slaves behind him. Her arms begin fidgeting, but she remains silent for a few seconds. When nobody else seems to talk, she moves forward to face Pardu.
"We're looking for a Chelish woman. Goes by the name of Lady Anilah Salhar. One of your worthless minions sent us here. Give us the woman, or reliable information about her, and we'll be out of our life. Refuse, and bear the consequences. I can assure you that we're not pleasant people, so think carefully whether you should risk your life and your miserable business for a deal."

Her show of confidence, however, is less than convincing.
Intimidate: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Dark Archive

Female Human Oracle Lvl 6 (HP 46/50 | AC:11 | T:11 | FF:11 | CMB:5 | CMD:16 | Fort:+5 | Ref:+4 | Will:+6 | Init:+1 | Perc:0 | Speed 30) PFS#: 172834-1
Spells:
Remaining 3rd: 1/4, 2nd: 4/6, 1st: 3/7, Channel Energy: 2/5, Master of Pentacles: 0/1

What my companion is trying to say is:
We are seeking this Chelish woman. While I personally would rather deal with you in a way that benefits all of us, zer do be some in zis group zat see your industry as an affront to all zat is good and right.
So if you choose to not cooperate and cause a fuss, some others may take a route zat is far less beneficial to all of us.
But zat is really not needed right?
We are all reasonable people who understand zat making sure we each benefit is by far ze best policy here.

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18


Crypt of the Everflame | Season 0 run

Locke spots a backdoor, but the party's blocking the man's path to it. The windows are too small for the man to escape through.

The man looks at you with shifty eyes. "Perhaps someone of that description came through here. Lots of slaves come through here. I will check my records. Come back tomorrow. I may have an answer for you then."

Liberty's Edge

? ? Grenadier 6
Spoiler:
[HP: 44/44, AC 16/13/13, F+6/R+8/W+3, CMB +4, CMD 17, Perc. +8, Init +3, Bombs 5/8]
Face Reference:

GM, say, this guy's exposed to something that usually requires saves. Will you actually be rolling for this slime, or will he be a victim of karma?

"Out of the question.", Locke coldly responds.
"You'll check your records -now-."

Locke looks at the prisoners.
Either of them elven?

Dark Archive

Female Human Oracle Lvl 6 (HP 46/50 | AC:11 | T:11 | FF:11 | CMB:5 | CMD:16 | Fort:+5 | Ref:+4 | Will:+6 | Init:+1 | Perc:0 | Speed 30) PFS#: 172834-1
Spells:
Remaining 3rd: 1/4, 2nd: 4/6, 1st: 3/7, Channel Energy: 2/5, Master of Pentacles: 0/1

Tereze turns to Locke.
Now, now. We are all civilized people here. No need for zose zreats.

She turns back to the man:
I suppose we could come back tomorrow, if we were to have ironclad evidence zat you would cooperate, like say if you were too switch places with any slave of our choice for the next 24 hours. Zen I'm sure I could get zese fine fellows to walk away and return tomorrow.
No? Well zen I suggest, you stop wasting time and my companions few good graces with such obvious ploys.

Liberty's Edge

? ? Grenadier 6
Spoiler:
[HP: 44/44, AC 16/13/13, F+6/R+8/W+3, CMB +4, CMD 17, Perc. +8, Init +3, Bombs 5/8]
Face Reference:

(shrugs)

"There are people who deserve civilized social interaction. Some outright don't, from my perspective."

Grand Lodge

M Human Ranger (HP 52/52 | AC:21 | T:14 | FF:16 | CMB:10 | CMD:23 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +8 | Will:+4 | Init: +3 | Perc:+10 | Speed 20)
Ulfa:
(HP 39/39 | AC:23 | T:13 | FF:20 | CMB:+7 | CMD:20 | Fort: +7 | Ref: +7 | Will:+3 | Init: +3 | Perc:+6 | Speed 30)

Urbar narrows his eyes and moves up to the man's desk.
"Perhaps? I could perhaps help you remember..."
He sets his foot against the desk and pushes hard, moving the man backward towards the two slave cages.
"Maybe those two could assist me?"

Liberty's Edge

? ? Grenadier 6
Spoiler:
[HP: 44/44, AC 16/13/13, F+6/R+8/W+3, CMB +4, CMD 17, Perc. +8, Init +3, Bombs 5/8]
Face Reference:

"That is a fine idea."

Aiding in Urbar's plan, Locke tends to the slaves' locks.

Take 10 if able to, since we aren't in combat.

If not....
Pick lock: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (19) + 13 = 32
Pick lock #2: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14

Retry #2: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17


Crypt of the Everflame | Season 0 run

@Locke: You'll have to try to know! :)

"Oomph!" says Pildapush as the desk is pushed into him.

"Alright, alright!" He throws his hands up in the air. "I'll tell you!"

He shoots a glance at Locke as the latter moves over to the cages. "Just, you stop doing that! Then I will!"

Liberty's Edge

? ? Grenadier 6
Spoiler:
[HP: 44/44, AC 16/13/13, F+6/R+8/W+3, CMB +4, CMD 17, Perc. +8, Init +3, Bombs 5/8]
Face Reference:

With DC 12, it'll be a waste of spell slot.
;)

After Pildapush shares the information, Locke frees the slaves anyway.


Crypt of the Everflame | Season 0 run

Please refrain from meta-gaming.

If you want your character to do something, do it. Results will be revealed after doing it.

Grand Lodge

F Human Witch/6 (HP 38/38| AC:11 | T:11 | FF:10 | CMB:0 | CMD:11 | Fort:+3 | Ref:+3 | Will:+5 | Init:+1 | Perc:+6 | Speed 30) PFS#: 12713-4

While Pildapush is distracted with Locke freeing the slaves, Fiona takes a step backwards gestures towards him and whispers an incantation with a low beckoning voice. "Let's hope that will make him a bit more cooperative,"

Charm Hex, 16 DC or attitude improves by 1 step.

Hex mechanics:
I rechecked and couldn't find anywhere that mentions how hexes are actually cast and whether witches could cast them stealthily in some manner - so please rule on this from now forward and I'll play accordingly.

The Exchange

Female Human 6th Level Brawler | HP 28/55 | AC 19 | T 14 | FF 16 | CMD 28 (G 35/T 32) | Fort +8 | Ref +8 | Will +6 | Init +2 | Perc +11 | MF - 2/6 | KO - 1/1 | PFS #: 13693-7

Gwen watches the rapidly deteriorating situation tensely. "Locke, stop. We need the information from this 'man' first. That is our most important task at hand." She shakes her head and the situation placed upon her by the Society. While she had done some questionable things, having to deal with slavers was at the top of her most loathsome activities; however, they had a job to do and freeing slaves was not it.

Liberty's Edge

? ? Grenadier 6
Spoiler:
[HP: 44/44, AC 16/13/13, F+6/R+8/W+3, CMB +4, CMD 17, Perc. +8, Init +3, Bombs 5/8]
Face Reference:

Locke would hold with freeing the slaves until after he hared the info. Previous post. :)

Dark Archive

Male Elven| Sorc 5/Ora 1|
Resources:
Spells: (Sorc 1 7/7| Sorc 2 5/5 | Oracle 5/5)| Tangle Vine 6/6| Wood Wepaon 6/6 [Spoiler=Wands]Charm (49)| End. Elem (30)
Stats:
HP:28 | AC:15 (13/12) | Saves:+1/+4/+7 |Initiative:+3|Perc:+3|Diplomacy/Bluff:+18/+13| Sense Motive: +11|+1 Longbow +6 Atk 1d8+1 dmg 20/20

"Consider me surprised."
Ery said as he looks about. "Did not expect this to go so south."

The elf looks to Fiona with a smirk then to Tereze. "Ill just be over here if you need me." He waved lightly.


Crypt of the Everflame | Season 0 run

Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

"Alright, I admit I bought and sold Lady Anilah, but I had no idea who she was at the time — I swear it!"

"I sold her to a Katapeshi slave ship in the docks called the No Return. No idea where it’s located, though."

DC 20 Sense Motive:
He's lying about not knowing Lady Anilah's identity.

Dark Archive

Male Elven| Sorc 5/Ora 1|
Resources:
Spells: (Sorc 1 7/7| Sorc 2 5/5 | Oracle 5/5)| Tangle Vine 6/6| Wood Wepaon 6/6 [Spoiler=Wands]Charm (49)| End. Elem (30)
Stats:
HP:28 | AC:15 (13/12) | Saves:+1/+4/+7 |Initiative:+3|Perc:+3|Diplomacy/Bluff:+18/+13| Sense Motive: +11|+1 Longbow +6 Atk 1d8+1 dmg 20/20

Ery nods, listening.
Sense that motive!: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16
After a moment he smiles and looks to the rest of the group.
"Alrighty, now we need to find a ship. My turn to try and be useful! Woo!" The elf raises his arms to the air and makes his way out of the slave den.
"Imma find it before Urbar does!" He shouts on his way, thinking that human hunting would give ubar a tracking bonus of sorts. He could be wrong, but he doesn't know that.

Where oh where is the No Return?! (DIPLOMANCY): 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (3) + 17 = 20
Hours: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Dark Archive

Female Human Oracle Lvl 6 (HP 46/50 | AC:11 | T:11 | FF:11 | CMB:5 | CMD:16 | Fort:+5 | Ref:+4 | Will:+6 | Init:+1 | Perc:0 | Speed 30) PFS#: 172834-1
Spells:
Remaining 3rd: 1/4, 2nd: 4/6, 1st: 3/7, Channel Energy: 2/5, Master of Pentacles: 0/1

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19 Oh So close

We heard you paid enough for a weeks worth of grint, Zat's quite a bit for a nameless slave... Tereze says doubtfully. But without further evidence she lets this go.

Liberty's Edge

? ? Grenadier 6
Spoiler:
[HP: 44/44, AC 16/13/13, F+6/R+8/W+3, CMB +4, CMD 17, Perc. +8, Init +3, Bombs 5/8]
Face Reference:

SM?: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Grand Lodge

M Human Ranger (HP 52/52 | AC:21 | T:14 | FF:16 | CMB:10 | CMD:23 | Fort: +6 | Ref: +8 | Will:+4 | Init: +3 | Perc:+10 | Speed 20)
Ulfa:
(HP 39/39 | AC:23 | T:13 | FF:20 | CMB:+7 | CMD:20 | Fort: +7 | Ref: +7 | Will:+3 | Init: +3 | Perc:+6 | Speed 30)

Sense motive: 1d20 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 2 + 4 = 16

Urbar releases the desk, giving the man some air.
"Is that so..."
He glances at the slaves behind him before letting his gaze rest on the man again.
"And what is holding us back from finding out by selling you and sending you there? Would give us a pretty penny and the chance to find out."

Liberty's Edge

? ? Grenadier 6
Spoiler:
[HP: 44/44, AC 16/13/13, F+6/R+8/W+3, CMB +4, CMD 17, Perc. +8, Init +3, Bombs 5/8]
Face Reference:

Haha. That's a good one.

"I know of an alternative, if we don't sell him. I won't be part of slavery. We tie him, gag him, put him into a cage and lock it.
A sign of 'closed until further notice', and i fix the locks on the door. We let fate decide in that case."

Locke addresses the (freed, GM?) Prisoners.
"You two, what are your thoughts on his punishment?"

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Human 6th Level Brawler | HP 28/55 | AC 19 | T 14 | FF 16 | CMD 28 (G 35/T 32) | Fort +8 | Ref +8 | Will +6 | Init +2 | Perc +11 | MF - 2/6 | KO - 1/1 | PFS #: 13693-7

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

Gwen narrows her eyes as she catches the man in a lie and has had enough of this weasel. She slams her fists into the desktop and leans in close. "Liar!" she snarls in his face. "You knew exactly who she was when you sold her. One more falsehood out of you and so help me I will start breaking limbs! Give us everything you know, NOW!"

When talk of his fate comes up Gwen stares into the man's eyes and speaks without breaking the gaze. "I say we give him over to Lady Anilah's family and they can decide his fate. After all, he did sell their family to a slave ship."

Dark Archive

Male Elven| Sorc 5/Ora 1|
Resources:
Spells: (Sorc 1 7/7| Sorc 2 5/5 | Oracle 5/5)| Tangle Vine 6/6| Wood Wepaon 6/6 [Spoiler=Wands]Charm (49)| End. Elem (30)
Stats:
HP:28 | AC:15 (13/12) | Saves:+1/+4/+7 |Initiative:+3|Perc:+3|Diplomacy/Bluff:+18/+13| Sense Motive: +11|+1 Longbow +6 Atk 1d8+1 dmg 20/20

On his way out, Ery heard the mighty fist slam of Gwen and decided he would rather be useful doing his info collection.

Dark Archive

Female Human Oracle Lvl 6 (HP 46/50 | AC:11 | T:11 | FF:11 | CMB:5 | CMD:16 | Fort:+5 | Ref:+4 | Will:+6 | Init:+1 | Perc:0 | Speed 30) PFS#: 172834-1
Spells:
Remaining 3rd: 1/4, 2nd: 4/6, 1st: 3/7, Channel Energy: 2/5, Master of Pentacles: 0/1

I told you not to waste my companions good graces, zis is in you now.

She glances at Ery walking out:
I suppose I need to make sure he does not get in trouble...
Then she walks out to keep an eye on Ery, help him gather info and generally avoid seeing what the group does...

Diplomacy aid another: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28

Liberty's Edge

? ? Grenadier 6
Spoiler:
[HP: 44/44, AC 16/13/13, F+6/R+8/W+3, CMB +4, CMD 17, Perc. +8, Init +3, Bombs 5/8]
Face Reference:
Gwen wrote:
I say we give him over to Lady Anilah's family and they can decide his fate. After all, he did sell their family to a slave ship.

"That would be entertaining, and just."


Crypt of the Everflame | Season 0 run

Locke successfully frees the two leaves, both of whom are human males.

What's it going to be? Pildapush in a cage, or will you take him with you?

Eryzule & Tereze:
You're able to where the No Return is docked from one of the slavers walking about Misery Row. After the slaver walks off, you see two guards are headed toward Pildapush Chattel.

Liberty's Edge

? ? Grenadier 6
Spoiler:
[HP: 44/44, AC 16/13/13, F+6/R+8/W+3, CMB +4, CMD 17, Perc. +8, Init +3, Bombs 5/8]
Face Reference:

Letting him rot is nice, but Gwen's suggestion would be very ironic.
I'm up for Gwen's proposal.

4,051 to 4,100 of 4,803 << first < prev | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS] Season 0 run, mixed with Dragon's Demand Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.