Legacy of Fire : A Journey through the Sands (Inactive)

Game Master inxpitter

Combat Map
Kelmarane Environs


351 to 400 of 1,066 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

optical amplifier ★ 8.16.14.18.10.1024/26 hp 13 AC ★ Arc, His, Inv, Nat, tinker, alchemist, glassblower ★ 3/1 ★ Inspiration

All set


Female Gnome Sorcerer of Sleep 2/Unchained Rogue 2 | HP 23/32 | Pesh Touch 7/7
Stats:
AC 13, T 13, FF 11; Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +1; Init +2; Perception +6

"Okay okay OKAY! LET'S DO THIS!" Zoisa barks happily.

She looks over the others.

"Hmm...Any of us better at scouting than me? Rolly, maybe? Wanna go first and see what's what in there? Or, we could have Lady Battering-Ram take point with my dancing lights to guide her way, make sure our toughest fighter's right at the front to slice and dice any gobbers or gnolies?"

She raises her hands a bit, clearly indecisive on what'd be the better tactic.


December 26th Update

Map is up, this section is entirely based on your guys proactiveness. Essentially a sort of dungeon crawl. Nothing happens if you don't move.

Link to map is at top of page.


Human Cavalier (Standard Bearer) 2 - HP: 21/22 - AC 18/T:12/FF:16 Fort: +5, Reflex: +1, Will: +0; Perception: +0

"Follow me, my friends!", Fawziya says, drawing her blade with one hand and unfurling a yellow and black banner with crossed scimitars upon its field. "Unto glory!" She advances upon the monastery's entry, ready to face whatever lies within.


optical amplifier ★ 8.16.14.18.10.1024/26 hp 13 AC ★ Arc, His, Inv, Nat, tinker, alchemist, glassblower ★ 3/1 ★ Inspiration

Repost from previous page, sorry was too upset to post last night

Quote:

Reu, still in his gnoll form, glides easily into the dark halls after the others as they explore the ruin.

Stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11

...or at least that was his plan. He immediately crashes into some kind of broken pottery, his face innocent under the dog-like visage. He checks around for any threats...

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13 low-light


December 26th Update

There doesn't seem to be any response to Reuleaux slight blunder, and Fawziya moves up to an entrance.

Map updated


Female Gnome Sorcerer of Sleep 2/Unchained Rogue 2 | HP 23/32 | Pesh Touch 7/7
Stats:
AC 13, T 13, FF 11; Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +1; Init +2; Perception +6

Zoisa follows Fawziya and casts her dancing lights to illuminate her path.


Human Cavalier (Standard Bearer) 2 - HP: 21/22 - AC 18/T:12/FF:16 Fort: +5, Reflex: +1, Will: +0; Perception: +0

Fawziya grins as the mystical glowing puffballs appear around her, lighting her way as she leads the group into the monastery.


December 26th Update

Map updated.

Scrub brush and a light, patchy carpet of weeds invade the monastery through two huge fallen sections of the western wall. The exposed nave beyond is a huge hallway littered with bits of debris ranging from tiny rocks to enormous sections of collapsed masonry. Most of the roof above the long promenade is gone, but several jagged pillars remain.

Would you guys prefer a more *linear* dungeon experience? It would essentially be move providing you with distinct choices to vote on and going with the majority. Or I could just take you from room to room, providing DC checks to notice things.


Bard (Dervish of Dawn) 3; Init +4; Perc +5 (dark vision 60ft); hp 22/22
Stats:
AC 19, T 15, FF 14, CMD 17; F +2, R +7, W +2

In interest of keeping things moving forward, the first choice may be the fastest as long as we don't get bogged down in the voting process.

Seyhannah follows right behind Fawziya, Scimitar in hand. If the dancing lights become to distracting for her natural night vision she will move the edge of the illumination. If the group is moving at a cautious pace, Sey will also attempt to use the shadows to her advantage.


Human Cavalier (Standard Bearer) 2 - HP: 21/22 - AC 18/T:12/FF:16 Fort: +5, Reflex: +1, Will: +0; Perception: +0

I'm willing to try out Option 1.

Also, are you guys moving up behind Fawziya? Because while I'm amused that she's charging in there by herself fully believing she's leading a charge, I thought people would have moved their tokens on the Roll20 map by now.


Male Wizard (Conjurer) 4 (HP 24/24) | AC: 10 | T: 10 | FF: 10 | CMB +2 | CMD: 12 | Fort: +2 | Ref: +1 | Wil: +5 | Init: +0 | Craft(alchemy) +10 | Diplomacy: +10 | Kn(Arcana/Planes): +12 | Kn(Dng/Geog/Hstry/Ntr/Rlgn): +9 | Kn(Local) +6 | Linguistics: +10 | Perception: +4 | Sense Motive: +3 | Spellcraft: +12 |

Alem follows along behind the others. He uses his staff as his own personal torch, lighting the gnarled knob at the tip with a simple spell. Kaspar sits perched on Alem's shoulder, his wide eyes roaming about the ruins. Spotting the pillars, the monkey leaps down from his perch to scamper around, climbing a nearby pillar.


Female Gnome Sorcerer of Sleep 2/Unchained Rogue 2 | HP 23/32 | Pesh Touch 7/7
Stats:
AC 13, T 13, FF 11; Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +1; Init +2; Perception +6

Zoisa follows after the gang, keeping the lights dancing.

Do we see any doors? I've got a game-show patter ready!


Female Gnome Sorcerer of Sleep 2/Unchained Rogue 2 | HP 23/32 | Pesh Touch 7/7
Stats:
AC 13, T 13, FF 11; Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +1; Init +2; Perception +6

Zoisa focuses on keeping the lights glittering as she looks about the room, her sharp gnome eyes taking in everything.

Perception: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (18) + 0 = 18


December 26th Update

Zoisa looks about the rubble and such, but she doesn't spot anything that catches her eye.

Alright, beginning the railroad experience with levers to vote on paths.
Rules for now, but subject to change: I will provide options as you make your way in exploration, the first option to receive 2 votes moves the entire party with them.

From here you see that there are two open entryway's that probably lead to more of the Old Monastery's room areas, or you could approach the Chapel area..

Option 1: Door that leads to rooms probably

Option 2: Door that leads to rooms probably as well.

Option 3: Chapel area.


Male Wizard (Conjurer) 4 (HP 24/24) | AC: 10 | T: 10 | FF: 10 | CMB +2 | CMD: 12 | Fort: +2 | Ref: +1 | Wil: +5 | Init: +0 | Craft(alchemy) +10 | Diplomacy: +10 | Kn(Arcana/Planes): +12 | Kn(Dng/Geog/Hstry/Ntr/Rlgn): +9 | Kn(Local) +6 | Linguistics: +10 | Perception: +4 | Sense Motive: +3 | Spellcraft: +12 |

Option 3. The chapel promises some clue about the monastery's history.


optical amplifier ★ 8.16.14.18.10.1024/26 hp 13 AC ★ Arc, His, Inv, Nat, tinker, alchemist, glassblower ★ 3/1 ★ Inspiration

Also voting chapel for non-conformity to other options


Bard (Dervish of Dawn) 3; Init +4; Perc +5 (dark vision 60ft); hp 22/22
Stats:
AC 19, T 15, FF 14, CMD 17; F +2, R +7, W +2

Chapel


Human Cavalier (Standard Bearer) 2 - HP: 21/22 - AC 18/T:12/FF:16 Fort: +5, Reflex: +1, Will: +0; Perception: +0

./' Going to the chapel and I'm going to get queried, going to the Chapel of Monks! ./'


Female Gnome Sorcerer of Sleep 2/Unchained Rogue 2 | HP 23/32 | Pesh Touch 7/7
Stats:
AC 13, T 13, FF 11; Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +1; Init +2; Perception +6

Let's go to the chapel!


December 26th Update

The party makes its way to the Chapel area. A short set of wide ceremonial steps leads down to a cavernous chapel in which the congregants would gather for sermons in happier times. The vibrant orange and red starburst of Sarenrae still stands behind a film of rusted rainwater and dirt along the north wall overlooking the collapsed altar. Between the stairs and the altar stand dozens of old marble benches, many overturned and even more broken into two or more pieces. A wide walkway bisects the pews, leading directly to the raised altar. Here and there a few clumps of the original red carpet along the thoroughfare hang on against rot and neglect.

Above the center of the chapel, dangling about ten feet from the floor, hangs a cluster of gnoll skulls in various stages od decay. Strung together like a ghoulish candelabra of twine and bone, the boulder-sized ornament hangs from the wooden rafters about twenty feet above the ground.

Suddenly.

You all hear a squeaky laugh. Looking up, you can see a small gremlin-like creature (a pugwumpi) and makes a rude gesture in the PC's direction. You then hear a small chorus of cries as other pugwumpis reveal themselves from the rafters.

The Pugwumpis are positioned high above, 20 ft high standing on the rafters.

DM Dice:

Alem Initiative: 1d20 ⇒ 11
Fawziya Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Seyhannah Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
Zoisa Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
Reuleaux Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Pugwumpis: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

Initiative Order: Pugwampis, Fawziya, Reuleaux, Seyhannah, Alem, Zoisa

Pugwumpi Attack Alem: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12 Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3
Pugwumpi Attack Fawziya: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17 Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1
Pugwumpi Attack Seyhannah: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3
Pugwumpi Attack Zoisa: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1
Pugwumpi Attack Zoisa: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15 Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1
Pugwumpi Attack Alem: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16 Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3
Zoisa takes 1 damage, Alem takes 3 damage

They immediately begin to attack, taunting you as they take their cobbled together bows and start shooting at your party. They take more shots at the ones who look weak, though they avoid attack Reu for some reason.

[/ooc]Players are up![/ooc]


Human Cavalier (Standard Bearer) 2 - HP: 21/22 - AC 18/T:12/FF:16 Fort: +5, Reflex: +1, Will: +0; Perception: +0

We're flat-footed, so that pugwampi shot hits me as well for 1 damage.

Fawziya hisses as an errant arrow shot strikes her in the arm. "An ambush!", she cries, sheathing her blade and stowing her banner for the moment. "Ready your bows, friends! Bring these beasts to bear!"

Pretty sure that takes all of my actions. I'll ready my bow and return fire next round.


Female Gnome Sorcerer of Sleep 2/Unchained Rogue 2 | HP 23/32 | Pesh Touch 7/7
Stats:
AC 13, T 13, FF 11; Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +1; Init +2; Perception +6

"I don't have a bow!" Zoisa exclaims.


Male Wizard (Conjurer) 4 (HP 24/24) | AC: 10 | T: 10 | FF: 10 | CMB +2 | CMD: 12 | Fort: +2 | Ref: +1 | Wil: +5 | Init: +0 | Craft(alchemy) +10 | Diplomacy: +10 | Kn(Arcana/Planes): +12 | Kn(Dng/Geog/Hstry/Ntr/Rlgn): +9 | Kn(Local) +6 | Linguistics: +10 | Perception: +4 | Sense Motive: +3 | Spellcraft: +12 |

"Gah!" Alem cries out in pain as an arrow slices through his robes, leaving a nasty cut along his shoulder. Cursing himself for being so careless, he raises his lighted staff and incants a protective spell. The arcane symbols on the hems of his robe begin to glow gently and the air around Alem wavers as if from a heat shimmer. Casting mage armor. Duration is 1 hour.


Human Cavalier (Standard Bearer) 2 - HP: 21/22 - AC 18/T:12/FF:16 Fort: +5, Reflex: +1, Will: +0; Perception: +0

"Improvise!", Fawziya shouts in response to Zoisa, snapping her blade neatly back into its sheath.


Female Gnome Sorcerer of Sleep 2/Unchained Rogue 2 | HP 23/32 | Pesh Touch 7/7
Stats:
AC 13, T 13, FF 11; Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +1; Init +2; Perception +6

"Hokay! Watch your heads!"

Zoisa conjures another glob of acid and launches it...not at the pugwampis, but on the rafters they're shooting from!

Will I need to roll to attack the rafters?


optical amplifier ★ 8.16.14.18.10.1024/26 hp 13 AC ★ Arc, His, Inv, Nat, tinker, alchemist, glassblower ★ 3/1 ★ Inspiration

"You dare attack your god?" says the gnollish Reu in his best doggy-dog voice "Then lament, sinners, and prepare to receive punishment..." he unfurls a nasty looking whip.

Bluff: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24


December 26th Update

If you don't change your tagline, please put your updated stats at the beginning of your posts.

Zoisa, go ahead and roll for damage and attack. If you hit above 10, then the rafters are weakened and will collapse with a solid hit.

Okay, so as I'm ruling it, the Pugwumpis get a save against seeing through your disguise, and a save against seeing past your bluff. Inform me if I'm wrong, but I think that makes sense.

DM Dice:

Pugwumpi Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 20
Pugwumpi Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 4
Pugwumpi Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 8
Pugwumpi Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 1
Pugwumpi Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 15
Pugwumpi Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 5

Pugwumpi SM: 1d20 ⇒ 12
Pugwumpi SM: 1d20 ⇒ 18
Pugwumpi SM: 1d20 ⇒ 9
Pugwumpi SM: 1d20 ⇒ 11
Pugwumpi SM: 1d20 ⇒ 1
Pugwumpi SM: 1d20 ⇒ 4

Most of the Pugwumpis flinch back, as if confused about why one of their revered gnolls would bring a group of prisoners and not let them torture them. Yet, one Pugwumpi's keen eyes spots the tail that Reuleaux had affixed to his behind is bent at an odd angle. He spots a few more areas that are very convincing, but together they point out that this is no gnoll, only a clever disguise.

He shouts at the other Pugwumpis who, after a brief moment, resume their attack, mostly focused on the heretic who dare imitate their gods!

One got a nat 20 to see through your disguise
Once again, I'm pretty sure I'm doing this right...post in discussion if you think otherwise.

Pugwumpi Attack Reu: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22 Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3
Pugwumpi Attack Reu: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3
Pugwumpi Attack Reu: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12 Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3
Pugwumpi Attack Reu: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20 Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 2
Pugwumpi Attack Fawziya: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15 Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1
Pugwumpi Attack Zoisa: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1
5 damage Reu

They start cheering as a couple arrows strike the heretic Reu, and make rude gestures with their hands.

Players Up!


Male Wizard (Conjurer) 4 (HP 24/24) | AC: 10 | T: 10 | FF: 10 | CMB +2 | CMD: 12 | Fort: +2 | Ref: +1 | Wil: +5 | Init: +0 | Craft(alchemy) +10 | Diplomacy: +10 | Kn(Arcana/Planes): +12 | Kn(Dng/Geog/Hstry/Ntr/Rlgn): +9 | Kn(Local) +6 | Linguistics: +10 | Perception: +4 | Sense Motive: +3 | Spellcraft: +12 |

AC 14, HP 4/7

Alem watches Zoisa, amused with her ingenuity. "Not some mere addle-brained pesh addict are you, Zoisa!" Raising his free hand, he traces glowing symbols in the air and incants a spell. "الجليد في مهب الريح" Motes of ice sparkle in the air around him and a chilly gust of wind sends them flying in the general direction of the pugwampis.

Ray of Frost: 1d20 ⇒ 3 Miss.


Bard (Dervish of Dawn) 3; Init +4; Perc +5 (dark vision 60ft); hp 22/22
Stats:
AC 19, T 15, FF 14, CMD 17; F +2, R +7, W +2

Seyhannah draws her bow and let's loose a shaft at the nearest desert rat. "Carefull not to bring the roof down on top of Zoisa. "

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Piercing Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3


Human Cavalier (Standard Bearer) 2 - HP: 21/22 - AC 18/T:12/FF:16 Fort: +5, Reflex: +1, Will: +0; Perception: +0

Drawing her bow, Fawziya fires an arrow at the lead desert rat. "Come down here, and face me in honorable combat, you curs!", she shouts as her arrow slams into the crossbeams.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3


optical amplifier ★ 8.16.14.18.10.1024/26 hp 13 AC ★ Arc, His, Inv, Nat, tinker, alchemist, glassblower ★ 3/1 ★ Inspiration

Nearly dead, Reuleaux stumbles painfully to cover.

Perhaps around a corner, or under a pew? Double move to safety...


Female Gnome Sorcerer of Sleep 2/Unchained Rogue 2 | HP 23/32 | Pesh Touch 7/7
Stats:
AC 13, T 13, FF 11; Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +1; Init +2; Perception +6

Acid Splash Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Acid Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1

Zoisa's acid eats away at the rafters, and she smiles as she's got the puggies right where she wants them.

"Aim for the rafters and watch your heads!" she says in a low voice to the others.


Female Gnome Sorcerer of Sleep 2/Unchained Rogue 2 | HP 23/32 | Pesh Touch 7/7
Stats:
AC 13, T 13, FF 11; Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +1; Init +2; Perception +6

Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

Fingers crossed.


December 26th Update

Alem lets loose a blast of cold energy but his nimble foes scurry out of the way, before blowing a raspberry back at him in humiliating glee. Seyhannah and Fawziya don't have much luck either, their arrows embedding themselves into the rafters causing mad cackles of laughter from the Pugwumpis. Reuleaux, cover blown, hurries to an area where he can hopefully remain out of sight and out of range.

For ingenious thinking and confirmed crit, you deserve what happens next...

Zoisa shoots a glob of acid that flies up and smacks into the rafters with a loud smack. The PUgwumpis, thinking she's missed as the others have, start cackling at the piss-poor performance you all have put on, not bothering paying attention to the creaking and hissing, followed by cracking and snapping. Before they even know what's going on, they rafters (mold infested and rotted through_ collapse under their weight sending all of the Pugwampis screaming to the ground.

Fall damage: 2d10 ⇒ (3, 1) = 4
Fall damage: 2d10 ⇒ (4, 3) = 7
Fall damage: 2d10 ⇒ (10, 7) = 17
Fall damage: 2d10 ⇒ (3, 10) = 13
Fall damage: 2d10 ⇒ (6, 7) = 13
Fall damage: 2d10 ⇒ (7, 4) = 11

When the debris and dust settle, you find yourselves staring at a pile of dead carcases.

=======================

When you're ready to move on....

Option 1: Option 1 and 2 from previous post.

Option 2 Further into Chapel area

Option 3: Ladder that leads to upper Chapel section (separate from rafters that collapsed.


Female Gnome Sorcerer of Sleep 2/Unchained Rogue 2 | HP 23/32 | Pesh Touch 7/7
Stats:
AC 13, T 13, FF 11; Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +1; Init +2; Perception +6

Zoisa laughs.

"How....unlucky!" she quips.


Bard (Dervish of Dawn) 3; Init +4; Perc +5 (dark vision 60ft); hp 22/22
Stats:
AC 19, T 15, FF 14, CMD 17; F +2, R +7, W +2

Seyhannah dances clear of the falling debris and winces a bit at the sight of the broken and bleeding bodies buried under the rotten timber. "Better them than us I say. " She thinks to herself and turns to Zoisa nodding appreciatively. "Unlucky indeed. Don't take out too many of the supports around here though. We don't want the building to fall in on us. " Moving into the rubble, Sey checks the bodies for anything of value. She also considers the ladder to the balcony for a moment. "We should check up here. Make sure no more of those bastards are hiding from us. "

Check the Pugwampis for treasure > Option three > If it leads to nothing, then option two.


Human Cavalier (Standard Bearer) 2 - HP: 21/22 - AC 18/T:12/FF:16 Fort: +5, Reflex: +1, Will: +0; Perception: +0

Even Fawziya in her abundant confidence is not prepared for the rafters to come crashing down, killing the devil rats in the fall. However, once the dust clears, and it is evident that the creatures are dead, she turns in amazement to the short woman. "Excellent change in tactics, Zoisa!", she exclaims, shouldering her bow to slap the sorceress on the back in camaraderie. "I shall remember your keen sight and skill with spell in future forays!"

Searching for treasure trumps all, but I'd prefer to explore the remainder of this ground floor before we climb up to another level. Option 2 is my vote.


Female Gnome Sorcerer of Sleep 2/Unchained Rogue 2 | HP 23/32 | Pesh Touch 7/7
Stats:
AC 13, T 13, FF 11; Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +1; Init +2; Perception +6

"Sometimes all it takes is a little push to see the big picture!" Zoisa replies, taking a glob of pesh from her pocket and tossing it in her mouth.

She nods at Seyhannah's statement. "I'm quirky, not stupid. I'll save that trick for emergencies. Like if there ARE more of those little bastards hiding up there!"

Option 3 for me!


optical amplifier ★ 8.16.14.18.10.1024/26 hp 13 AC ★ Arc, His, Inv, Nat, tinker, alchemist, glassblower ★ 3/1 ★ Inspiration

Reu removes his costume trying to find the wound. He quietly and neatly fashions a bandage from a purple handkerchief, stopping most of the blood flow.

treasure then 3 as well


December 26th Update

I have returned from my food coma.

Much to your dismay, the small puwumpi corpses don't carry enchanted weapons or mounds of gold. You do find some makeshift shortbows and rusted daggers or bits of broken swords where the blades stop at dagger length. Also some skimpy clothes that the creatures were using for clothing.

You can take what you'd like.

Moving on, you all move to the small ladder rested against the side of the chapel inner wall. It looks like its seen better days, but a quick stress test reveals its still quite sturdy.

No map for this area, couldn't find a good enough representation so mind eye's here we go!

When you climb up to the second story, you immediately smell the rotting wood and the visuals go the distance to reinforce that. You get the feeling that while the ladder may have been sturdy enough, it doesn't take a high perception to know that you're taking your chances with this floor.

And it only takes one bad 20 ft fall to kill.....

Welp! It looks like the commotion you caused downstairs had alerted the remaining pugwumpis upstairs! From the entrance way to the next room of the 2nd floor, you see a pair of pugwumpis draw shortbows and!

Pause.

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 6
Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 8

You hear them mutter to each other, and gesture to the gnoll that is Reuleaux. They don't seem to be immediately attacking.

As a not Reu, Pugwumpis do not understand common.

You (players) may act.


Bard (Dervish of Dawn) 3; Init +4; Perc +5 (dark vision 60ft); hp 22/22
Stats:
AC 19, T 15, FF 14, CMD 17; F +2, R +7, W +2

Assuming Sey is not on the ladder and actually testing the weight of the platform when the Pugwampis enter.

Sey checks her footing and draws her bow. Firing off an arrow at the nearest Pugwampis.
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1


Human Cavalier (Standard Bearer) 2 - HP: 21/22 - AC 18/T:12/FF:16 Fort: +5, Reflex: +1, Will: +0; Perception: +0

Following Seyhannah's lead, Fawziya unshoulders her bow again, and fires at the same pugwampi. "Your god is displeased at your continued existence, creatures! Fall upon your blades in contrition!"

Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4


Female Gnome Sorcerer of Sleep 2/Unchained Rogue 2 | HP 23/32 | Pesh Touch 7/7
Stats:
AC 13, T 13, FF 11; Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +1; Init +2; Perception +6

Zoisa conjures another glob of acid and launches it at the pugwampi the other girls are loosing arrows at.

Acid Splash Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3


December 26th Update

The pugwumpis are taken by surprise and one immediately starts screaming as his face and eventual skull being to melt away from Zoisa glob of acid. Seyhannah does manage to wound another, but the surviving Puwumpi scurries away and out of sight.

Combat seemingly over....for now.

You can continue to explore the upstairs area, at risk of plumetting through the rotten floorboards, or go back down and choose one of the past options.


Human Cavalier (Standard Bearer) 2 - HP: 21/22 - AC 18/T:12/FF:16 Fort: +5, Reflex: +1, Will: +0; Perception: +0

"Is there anything even up here, except [i][larger]cowardly jackal rats?!?[/larger]", Fawziya asks, turning her question into a taunt to the retreating pugwampis.

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 13


optical amplifier ★ 8.16.14.18.10.1024/26 hp 13 AC ★ Arc, His, Inv, Nat, tinker, alchemist, glassblower ★ 3/1 ★ Inspiration

Pouring sweat, Reu at last reaches the summit of the ladder, far out of breath and wincing with every movement. "Don't let him get away!" he gasps "There is no mercy in the desert!" whatever that means. He pushes a brightly feathered dart into a blowgun. The blowgun itself is inserted awkwardly into his false dog mouth, ready for action. He assesses the floor for a best path

Engineering: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25


Female Gnome Sorcerer of Sleep 2/Unchained Rogue 2 | HP 23/32 | Pesh Touch 7/7
Stats:
AC 13, T 13, FF 11; Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +1; Init +2; Perception +6

"On it!" Zoisa chirps, conjuring yet another glob of acid and launching it at the retreating wretch.

Acid Splash Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 2


December 26th Update

In my last post, I said the pugwumpi was out of sight. Zoisa, you may retract your last attack or let it fly blindly at the doorway.

Fawziya, you can hear some pattering in the rooms around you, perhaps past the wall through your right. Not sure how many, but definitely more than the one you saw flee.

Reuleau, you are able to tell from your studies and general know how which floorboards are more stable than others. As long as you go first and spend time explaining which areas are safer, everyone has advantage when ending their turn in the Upper Chapel Works area.
You also note that even with your size, small sized creatures still have a chance of stepping on a bad area, but medium-sized humanoids have it much worse, 25% and 75% chance to fall respectively.


Bard (Dervish of Dawn) 3; Init +4; Perc +5 (dark vision 60ft); hp 22/22
Stats:
AC 19, T 15, FF 14, CMD 17; F +2, R +7, W +2

"The creatures no doubt have used this as some sort of trap. They are trying to draw us across it. We may want to try an alternative route." Seyhannah says while examining the situation.

351 to 400 of 1,066 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Legacy of Fire : A Journey through the Sands Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.