Legacy of Fire : A Journey through the Sands (Inactive)

Game Master inxpitter

Combat Map
Kelmarane Environs


601 to 650 of 1,066 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>

December 26th Update

Alem, you notice that the most of the papers come apart at the slightest touch of your hand. Pity...so much knowledge lost. However, their is one particalar sheave that seems well-made and has preserved over the years. From your arcane background, you can tell these alchemical formulae, and valuable ones at that to the right alchemist.

Seyhannah, you just find more dust under the tables.

Zoisa, you don't notice anything at first until Josria mentions the objects on the table and their possible magical value. As your eyes flit from beaker to beaker....you catch it! A barely visible tremor that appears to be a liquid quivering in the glass apparatus. You have just enough time to move away before multiple series of beakers burst! In their place, grey oozes appear and attack the nearest party members!

Once again, as I just noticed it. Please do not post an action unless you specifically move your character. The way I see it, Everyone is still clumped where I left them. Not a lot of sense using a map if you guys aren't moving on it.

Also, please include Initiative in your tagline if you haven't yet.

Alem Initiative: 1d20 ⇒ 15
Josria Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Faffnyr Initiative: 1d20 ⇒ 15
Arian Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Zoisa Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Seyhannah Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17
Slimes: 1d20 ⇒ 2

Turn Order: Zoisa, Seyhannah, Faffnyr, Alem, Josria Arian, Slimes.

Party up!


Human Cavalier (Standard Bearer) 2 - HP: 21/22 - AC 18/T:12/FF:16 Fort: +5, Reflex: +1, Will: +0; Perception: +0

Fawziya jumps as glass shatters and the unctuous fluids inside begin to slither towards her. "Treasure that fights us? Now this is a story that's worth telling!" She steps up to the nearest mobile sludge puddle, her scimitar in hand, and slashes at it.

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Naturally, I roll a threat on a creature with no discernable anatomy.


Female Gnome Sorcerer of Sleep 2/Unchained Rogue 2 | HP 23/32 | Pesh Touch 7/7
Stats:
AC 13, T 13, FF 11; Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +1; Init +2; Perception +6

Zoisa howls with laughter as the oozes emerge.

"You're SO right, Fawziya! Let's make a splash! Or splat!"

She shuffles over by the wall, facing the big ooze Fawziya stikes at.


Bard (Dervish of Dawn) 3; Init +4; Perc +5 (dark vision 60ft); hp 22/22
Stats:
AC 19, T 15, FF 14, CMD 17; F +2, R +7, W +2

Seyhannah draws her sword and steps up to the closest slime. Searching her memory she decides she has no idea what this creature is and hopes it will die if it attacked with normal steel.

"Anyone know what these things are!?"

attack on purple ooze: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
slashing damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8


INACTIVE - GAME DIED

"Slime," says Arian tersely as she brings her glaive-guisarme to bear. "Nothing good."

Glaive-guisarme attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Glaive-guisarme damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Sovereign Court

female Half-Orc Cleric 4
Spoiler:
AC 17/T10/FF17 HP 19/27 F+8 R+2 W+8 Init +0 Perception +3

Casting for Sarenraes blessing Faffnyr blesses her comrades.


December 26th Update

I'll give Josria and Alem one more day to post.


Female Catfolk
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 34/34 low-light vision; Perception +3, AC 12, T 12, FF10, F +2, R+3, W+4, +2 saving throw bonus vs fear, +4 saving bonus vs hot conditions, +1 saving bonus vs fire, FR 10, Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Sorceress 4
Quick Skills:
Climb +2, Diplomacy +13, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics(Gnoll, Ignan) +4, Perception +3, Dance +5, Spellcraft +7, Survival +3, Use Magic Device +8

Initiative=14

Josria hisses at the oozes as she quickly steps back and casts a spell that unleashes a wave of magical fire at her enemy!

Of course she made sure to position her aim so she wouldn't catch any of her fellow adventurers in the line of fire! And the same went for the magical items on the table too!

Burning Hands: 2d4 ⇒ (3, 2) = 5

Doing a 5 step backwards and then casting burning hands, but making sure the aim won't catch anyone (and the items on the table) except for the ooze in the line of fire.I hope I read the rules right concerning burning hands' damage.


Male Wizard (Conjurer) 4 (HP 24/24) | AC: 10 | T: 10 | FF: 10 | CMB +2 | CMD: 12 | Fort: +2 | Ref: +1 | Wil: +5 | Init: +0 | Craft(alchemy) +10 | Diplomacy: +10 | Kn(Arcana/Planes): +12 | Kn(Dng/Geog/Hstry/Ntr/Rlgn): +9 | Kn(Local) +6 | Linguistics: +10 | Perception: +4 | Sense Motive: +3 | Spellcraft: +12 |

Any Knowledge rolls against these things? I'll throw a generic one down to be modified if necessary.

Alem is startled by the shattering of the glass jars and the oozing substance. Dutifully, he makes sure to stow the undamaged alchemical notes safely in his robe before entering the fray, stepping backward as he does so. Raising his staff, he thrusts it out toward the nearest slime and chants a spell, conjuring a green jet of acid at the thing.

Knowledge (???): 1d20 ⇒ 10

Acid Dart: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


INACTIVE - GAME DIED

I think oozes are Knowledge: dungeoneering?


Human Cavalier (Standard Bearer) 2 - HP: 21/22 - AC 18/T:12/FF:16 Fort: +5, Reflex: +1, Will: +0; Perception: +0

You would be correct!


Bard (Dervish of Dawn) 3; Init +4; Perc +5 (dark vision 60ft); hp 22/22
Stats:
AC 19, T 15, FF 14, CMD 17; F +2, R +7, W +2

i did not roll since I don't have it as a class skill. Are we using untrained rolls?trust me when I say, I wish I had dungeoneering right now.


December 26th Update

Zoisa moves quickly to a better position.

Seyahannah finds no trouble attacking the slime and feels she did enough damage to destroy it, but it instead shudders and splits into two smaller slimes.

Faffnyr helps to bless her comrades.

It is knowledge (dungeoneering)
Alem cannot discern the nature of the slimes in such combat, and his acid dart also fizzle against a wall, his aim used to creatures that at least stood on two legs.

Josria takes aim at a slime (red) and sends blast of fire out to scorch it! It seems to reel back from the heat but continues on.

Arian, seeing the slime damaged, moves as fast as she can and finishes it off with a deft cleave of her blade.

====================================================

And the slime move to attack.
[Seyhannah]
slam: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (20) - 3 = 17 Damage: 1d6 - 3 ⇒ (5) - 3 = 2
slam: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (16) - 3 = 13 Damage: 1d6 - 3 ⇒ (5) - 3 = 2

[Zoisa]
slam: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (19) - 3 = 16 Damage: 1d6 - 3 ⇒ (4) - 3 = 1

[Fawziya]
Engulf!: 1d20 ⇒ 20 Damage: 1d6 - 3 ⇒ (3) - 3 = 0

Seyhannah is able to dance deftly out of reach from each attack, but Zoisa can't move fast enough and can feel a sharp sting as a slime graze's her. The large slime seems to heave itself forward with unexpected speed, so unexpected that it engulfs Fawziya inside it.

Zoisa and Fawziya, make a Fortitude save DC 11. Fawziya, you need to make a grapple check to get out!

Player's up!


INACTIVE - GAME DIED

"Blast it," mutters Arian as she moves to the corner of the room where she can bring her polearm to bear against the slime that's engulfing Fawziya. She pulls back the heavy blade and brings it down with a twisting slicing motion, trying to break apart the slime without just splitting it into two.

Glaive-guisarme attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Glaive-guisarme damage: 1d10 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


Male Wizard (Conjurer) 4 (HP 24/24) | AC: 10 | T: 10 | FF: 10 | CMB +2 | CMD: 12 | Fort: +2 | Ref: +1 | Wil: +5 | Init: +0 | Craft(alchemy) +10 | Diplomacy: +10 | Kn(Arcana/Planes): +12 | Kn(Dng/Geog/Hstry/Ntr/Rlgn): +9 | Kn(Local) +6 | Linguistics: +10 | Perception: +4 | Sense Motive: +3 | Spellcraft: +12 |

"I know not what foul creations these are, but they were imprisoned for good reason. Kaspar, take those," Alem says, gesturing at the magical items. Letting the greedy little monkey handle the treasure was a good idea for once.

Kaspar will scamper around the room in whatever path necessary to get to the treasure and stay out of harm's way.

Realizing that his usual spells won't be much use, Alem elects to call on the planes for aid. Raising his staff and addressing the sky, he casts his spell of summoning. "الوحش السماوي، وأطلب لمساعدتكم"

Full-round action, casting summon monster I to summon a celestial eagle that appears on Alem's initiative next turn.


Human Cavalier (Standard Bearer) 2 - HP: 21/22 - AC 18/T:12/FF:16 Fort: +5, Reflex: +1, Will: +0; Perception: +0

Fort: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

Fawziya's eyes widen as the sludge envelops her, but her expression changes to one of indignation. She crouches and makes a mighty leap, attempting to vault free from the ooze!

CMB Grapple: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24


Female Gnome Sorcerer of Sleep 2/Unchained Rogue 2 | HP 23/32 | Pesh Touch 7/7
Stats:
AC 13, T 13, FF 11; Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +1; Init +2; Perception +6

"Here I come!" Zoisa cries as she vaults in front of Alem and swings her dagger at the large ooze trying to cut Fawziya loose.

Dagger: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11; Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Sovereign Court

female Half-Orc Cleric 4
Spoiler:
AC 17/T10/FF17 HP 19/27 F+8 R+2 W+8 Init +0 Perception +3

Moving forward Faffnyr draws her blade and slashes at the ooze.
Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 101d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


Bard (Dervish of Dawn) 3; Init +4; Perc +5 (dark vision 60ft); hp 22/22
Stats:
AC 19, T 15, FF 14, CMD 17; F +2, R +7, W +2

Seyhannah begins to sway rhythmically and spins in a flourish slicing into one of the two slimes next to her.

Attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Slashing Damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

Move action to start my battle dance, Standard to attack the slime on her right.


December 26th Update

Ariane's deft blow deals heavy damage to the large slime, sending it quivering in its entire form.

Alem lets his mischievous partner do what it does best, while he begins preparations to bring more aid to the fight.

Fawziya not only resists the natural disease of the grey slime (fungal rot) and puts one foot on the solid ground, before vaulting herself free of the slime!

Zoisa, you were supposed to roll a Fortitude save, please make it the first roll of your next post.
Zoisa attacks the slime Fawziya has left, and deals a nice strike against it. The reverberations seem to jumble with the previous strikes and the slime collapses.

Faffnyr, please move your character during combat
Faffnyr moves forward quickly jumping over the workbench and lashing out with her blade completely destroying one of the smaller slimes.

Seyhannah is not one to be bested, and quickly delivers a graceful attack that destroys the other slime.

The last slime moves away from the party and dissapears down a drain of sorts, out of sight.

Out of combat


Male Wizard (Conjurer) 4 (HP 24/24) | AC: 10 | T: 10 | FF: 10 | CMB +2 | CMD: 12 | Fort: +2 | Ref: +1 | Wil: +5 | Init: +0 | Craft(alchemy) +10 | Diplomacy: +10 | Kn(Arcana/Planes): +12 | Kn(Dng/Geog/Hstry/Ntr/Rlgn): +9 | Kn(Local) +6 | Linguistics: +10 | Perception: +4 | Sense Motive: +3 | Spellcraft: +12 |

Well that was a waste of a spell.

With the strange ooze defeated, Alem goes back to examining the chamber. "Good job, Kaspar. Now bring those here."

Instead of listening to his master, the monkey scampers over to Zoisa to present his spoils.

Sovereign Court

female Half-Orc Cleric 4
Spoiler:
AC 17/T10/FF17 HP 19/27 F+8 R+2 W+8 Init +0 Perception +3

@GM I would, if I could! can´t move my char. Thought that was intentional


Female Gnome Sorcerer of Sleep 2/Unchained Rogue 2 | HP 23/32 | Pesh Touch 7/7
Stats:
AC 13, T 13, FF 11; Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +1; Init +2; Perception +6

Fortitude Save: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

I take it that's a failure? I want to know what happens before I address what Kaspar wants to show me...


Female Catfolk
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 34/34 low-light vision; Perception +3, AC 12, T 12, FF10, F +2, R+3, W+4, +2 saving throw bonus vs fear, +4 saving bonus vs hot conditions, +1 saving bonus vs fire, FR 10, Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Sorceress 4
Quick Skills:
Climb +2, Diplomacy +13, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics(Gnoll, Ignan) +4, Perception +3, Dance +5, Spellcraft +7, Survival +3, Use Magic Device +8

"I don't like this! That last slime escaped! Who knows wherrre it is!"

Josria quickly began to leave the room. She really didn't like slimes!


INACTIVE - GAME DIED

"Yeah, let's not stay here if we don't have to. It could come back up any time."


December 26th Update

Faffnyr, fixed your token

Zoisa, you feel a bit odd. At the spots where the slime touched you, you see your skin begin to darken, and small patches of fungus and mold start to form. You recognize it as signs of fungal rot. You'll be able to wait it out, and it won't kill you, but it'll hurt after a day or so.

Josria looks around the room nervously, but she doesn't spot the slime escapee.

Alem's familiar Kasper hurries over to Zoisa and dumps an armful of stuff in front of her. He turns his head towards his master and sticks out its tongue, blowing a loud raspberry.

Appraise DC 12:

Among the stuff, the most notable is the sheaf of paper that seems to hold several alchemical formulae of great value to an alchemist. These include instruction for restorative ointment and marvelous pigments, totaling to a value of about 300 gp.


Female Gnome Sorcerer of Sleep 2/Unchained Rogue 2 | HP 23/32 | Pesh Touch 7/7
Stats:
AC 13, T 13, FF 11; Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +1; Init +2; Perception +6

Zoisa frowns, but her expression is more annoyed than scared or sad.

"Aw, cactusbutt. I got fungal rot from that slime thing. It won't kill me, but if none of you have disease-curing magic, it's gonna suck!"

Kaspar's delivery of the items distracts her from her predicament, as she eagerly looks them over.

Appraise: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Quickly getting bored from the near indecipherable writing, she brings them over to Alem.

"Here Al, maybe you'll find them more interesting, since book magic's more your thing."


Male Wizard (Conjurer) 4 (HP 24/24) | AC: 10 | T: 10 | FF: 10 | CMB +2 | CMD: 12 | Fort: +2 | Ref: +1 | Wil: +5 | Init: +0 | Craft(alchemy) +10 | Diplomacy: +10 | Kn(Arcana/Planes): +12 | Kn(Dng/Geog/Hstry/Ntr/Rlgn): +9 | Kn(Local) +6 | Linguistics: +10 | Perception: +4 | Sense Motive: +3 | Spellcraft: +12 |

"Yes, indeed," Alem says, glaring at his rascally familiar. "Perhaps we might concoct a cure for you. We should return to camp soon."


Bard (Dervish of Dawn) 3; Init +4; Perc +5 (dark vision 60ft); hp 22/22
Stats:
AC 19, T 15, FF 14, CMD 17; F +2, R +7, W +2

Seyhannah sheets her blade and joins Alem in looking over the recovered items.

Appraise: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

"Hmmm, with some time, to the right buyer these pages could be worth roughly three hundred gold. Odd though I wouldn't consider these items that would be sensed by a detect magic spell. "

is there more temple to explore or have we scoured this place clean?


Human Cavalier (Standard Bearer) 2 - HP: 21/22 - AC 18/T:12/FF:16 Fort: +5, Reflex: +1, Will: +0; Perception: +0

"Sounds about right to me," Fawziya says in agreement with Seyhannah. "Finally, something worthwhile to come from this forgotten shrine!"


INACTIVE - GAME DIED

"Where to next? At least with the value of those goods we may be able to afford some medicines to help with that... fungus or whatever," says Arian.


Female Gnome Sorcerer of Sleep 2/Unchained Rogue 2 | HP 23/32 | Pesh Touch 7/7
Stats:
AC 13, T 13, FF 11; Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +1; Init +2; Perception +6

Zoisa makes a "BLECK!" noise as the others consider their next move.

"Better this than The Bleaching, at least. Get some pesh in my system and I'll get better easily! So...are we gonna explore this place more or do you wanna report back to the Boss Lady?"

Sovereign Court

female Half-Orc Cleric 4
Spoiler:
AC 17/T10/FF17 HP 19/27 F+8 R+2 W+8 Init +0 Perception +3

"I think we should finish cleaning this up. So we can present a safe place to camp. With that she draws a diagramm of the area in the dirt, marking explored areas.


Female Catfolk
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 34/34 low-light vision; Perception +3, AC 12, T 12, FF10, F +2, R+3, W+4, +2 saving throw bonus vs fear, +4 saving bonus vs hot conditions, +1 saving bonus vs fire, FR 10, Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Sorceress 4
Quick Skills:
Climb +2, Diplomacy +13, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics(Gnoll, Ignan) +4, Perception +3, Dance +5, Spellcraft +7, Survival +3, Use Magic Device +8

"Lets look around just to be safe. If we run into that slime again I'll take care of it with my magic. Just keep it away from me," Josria said.

"It would be best to make sure we don't leave any stones unturned if you get my meaning."


Human Cavalier (Standard Bearer) 2 - HP: 21/22 - AC 18/T:12/FF:16 Fort: +5, Reflex: +1, Will: +0; Perception: +0

"The stone that resists Fawziya shall rue the day it left the earth!", Fawziya boasts with a proud grin upon her face, placing the end of her scimitar on her shoulder. "Let us move on - if there be other treasures here, let them be ours for the taking!"


Female Gnome Sorcerer of Sleep 2/Unchained Rogue 2 | HP 23/32 | Pesh Touch 7/7
Stats:
AC 13, T 13, FF 11; Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +1; Init +2; Perception +6

"I'm a pesh-head and even I think that sounds weird," Zoisa says with a shrug.


December 26th Update

Thanks for the patience guys, and you even kept roleplaying, that was entertaining to read. Should be able to post more frequently in the summer.

There is the upper area to explore, which seems to lead to a much darker, unlit section of the under-level. Feel free to move your tokens/state your intentions. I'll reveal a bit more of the map, assuming someone went a bit up to explore.


Human Cavalier (Standard Bearer) 2 - HP: 21/22 - AC 18/T:12/FF:16 Fort: +5, Reflex: +1, Will: +0; Perception: +0

Fawziya strides boldly into the passageway, her blade ready to seek foes in valiant combat and her purse ready to be lined with hidden gold.


Female Gnome Sorcerer of Sleep 2/Unchained Rogue 2 | HP 23/32 | Pesh Touch 7/7
Stats:
AC 13, T 13, FF 11; Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +1; Init +2; Perception +6

Zoisa shrugs and scampers after Fawziya, knowing at least following her would be interesting.


December 26th Update

Fawziya, you travel down the tunnel like corridor. The main thoroughfare runs north to south, with two similar east-west. An eerie silence pervades the cool subterranean funerary network, which must contain the bodies of scores - if not hundreds - of honoured worshipers of Sarenrae in shallow niches carved into the walls of the east-west passages. Many of these skeletal remains have been roughly tossed from their niches, and countless bones and skulls line the floor.

the passages lead further on than a standard light reveals.


INACTIVE - GAME DIED

Arian moves to catch up and take second rank.


Human Cavalier (Standard Bearer) 2 - HP: 21/22 - AC 18/T:12/FF:16 Fort: +5, Reflex: +1, Will: +0; Perception: +0

The warrior-woman does not pay too much attention to the bodies in the sepulcher, assuming that anyone so crudely tossed into their final resting place would have been stripped of anything valuable. "One path is as good as another when you don't know where you're going," she says, glancing between the three options. "But as the Placard of Wisdom says - 'When in a dungeon, always go left!'" She sets off down the western path without further examination.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Gnome Sorcerer of Sleep 2/Unchained Rogue 2 | HP 23/32 | Pesh Touch 7/7
Stats:
AC 13, T 13, FF 11; Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +1; Init +2; Perception +6

"What if there ISN'T a left, though? Are you supposed to just MAKE one? Some of the more superstitious pesh-heads I've hung out with say the left hand's evil...though part of me wonders if that's because of what they use it for," Zoisa says to no one in particular as she follows.

She lets out a small whistle at the sight of the crypt.

"SOMEONE didn't care about p***ing off two goddesses at once...hmm...that means Pharasma and Sarenrae probably won't be TOO mad if I check them out, right?"

She starts rummaging around the bones to see if there's anything interesting.

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18


December 26th Update

Fawziya moves down the left corridor. At the end of the corridor, she finds a jumble of bones with a small teak box emblazoned with a boly symbol of Sarenrae. The box contains a wooden holy symbol of Sarenrae suspended from a silver chain and pendant of some sort, like a brooch. You feel something odd about it.

Fawziya start looking through the bones around her, but other than disturbing the dead's rest, it seems not much but dust and bone in the crossroads of the corridor.


Human Cavalier (Standard Bearer) 2 - HP: 21/22 - AC 18/T:12/FF:16 Fort: +5, Reflex: +1, Will: +0; Perception: +0

Fawziya grins as she pulls the Dawnflower's symbol from the box. "Now this is a find!", she says, admiring the craftsmanship of the silversmith. "I respect her clergy, but am not a devout follower of the Everlight - if someone else wished this, it is theirs!" She examines the brooch as well, wondering how much all of this treasure might sell for back at the camp.

Appraise checks?

Appraise, holy symbol: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Appraise, brooch: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Appraise, box?: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19


Bard (Dervish of Dawn) 3; Init +4; Perc +5 (dark vision 60ft); hp 22/22
Stats:
AC 19, T 15, FF 14, CMD 17; F +2, R +7, W +2

Seyhannah moves down the hall respectfully. Coming upon Zoisa, "You have nothing to show for your search and have disturbed the rest of these poor souls. I wonder why they were discard with such a lack of care. Come on Zoisa, let us catch up with Fawzi. "


Female Catfolk
Quick Stats:
Init +2, HP 34/34 low-light vision; Perception +3, AC 12, T 12, FF10, F +2, R+3, W+4, +2 saving throw bonus vs fear, +4 saving bonus vs hot conditions, +1 saving bonus vs fire, FR 10, Base Atk +2; CMB +3; CMD 15
Sorceress 4
Quick Skills:
Climb +2, Diplomacy +13, Knowledge (Arcana) +8, Knowledge (History) +4, Knowledge (Planes) +9, Linguistics(Gnoll, Ignan) +4, Perception +3, Dance +5, Spellcraft +7, Survival +3, Use Magic Device +8

Josria looks at the bodies, while being careful to not disturb the remains too much. She was looking for trinkets as well as additional items but also to the reasoning to why the bodies are like this.

Percpetion: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

"I do not worship Sarenrae or Pharasma, but rather I worship Bastet and Cayden Cailen. It was Haleem who introduced me to Cayden Cailen, if you recall Zoisa."


INACTIVE - GAME DIED

Arian says, "Not sure I'm entirely comfortable with disturbing the dead."


Female Gnome Sorcerer of Sleep 2/Unchained Rogue 2 | HP 23/32 | Pesh Touch 7/7
Stats:
AC 13, T 13, FF 11; Fort +2, Ref +5, Will +1; Init +2; Perception +6

Zoisa shrugs.

"Eh, I figured they were already miffed about whoever tossed them around in the first place. It's not like I could make it any worse."


December 26th Update

Oops, typo. My bad Zoisa

The box is simple enough, but definitely sturdy as it stood the test of time. It would most likely fetch 5 sp. The holy symbol is simple, would go around the same price. A simple brooch would go for a 2 gp.
Making these pricces up btw

Just one more time for emphasis, ODD FEELING, like tingling. like another word for supernatural.

Where Josria is, she doesn't notice much than the dust scattering as she sifts through the remains.

Done exploring? Not going any further? When everyone's done, we'll do the returning to camp scene. If you do not intend to act, please say you're heading back early, and I'll note you're done with the scene.

601 to 650 of 1,066 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Legacy of Fire : A Journey through the Sands Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.