Game Master S's "Dead Suns" (Inactive)

Game Master Chris Marsh

TACTICAL MAP |STRATEGIC MAPS
HANDOUTS | CAMPAIGN RECORDS | DRAMATIS PERSONAE |DRAMATIS NAVES | Sunrise Maiden | Ship Roles | The Story Thus Far

Initiative:

[dice=Hostiles]d20[/dice]
[dice=Booker]d20+11[/dice]
[dice=Dunklezahn]d20+10[/dice]
[dice=Gig]d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Hack-it]d20+4[/dice]
[dice=Janzi]d20+1[/dice]

Skill Quickpost:

Perception
[dice=Booker]d20+13[/dice] (Darkvision 60')
[dice=Dunklezahn]d20+10[/dice] (Darkvision 60')
[dice=Gig]d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Hack-it]d20+6[/dice] (Darkvision 60')
--->[dice=Hum]d20-1[/dice]
[dice=Janzi]d20+13[/dice]

Sense Motive:
[dice=Booker]d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Dunklezahn]d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Gig]d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Hack-it]d20+0[/dice]
[dice=R.1.G.5.]d20+0[/dice]
[dice=Torin]d20+6[/dice]


801 to 850 of 5,307 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>

| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

REF: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25 The creature twists away, but expresses far more horror about this small bit of electricity than it did over Booker's shot!

The alien looks around, looking for a hale and healthy target. It's head turns towards the lashunta. The ripples begin, breaking down Janzi's body to repair its own. Janzi takes 5d6 ⇒ (5, 2, 1, 5, 1) = 14 damage. FORT DC 13 for half.

REF: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20 It's wings put out the flames. It's attention turns back to Dunk.

Round 3:
Dunk: Grenade!
Booker Crit
WTF?: Body horror
R1G5: Go
Gig: Go
Torin: Go
Hack-it: Go

DM:

garaggakal: 38 (heal on save from Janzi)
Resolve: 2/4

Acquisitives

N Android Bounty Hunter Operative 6 | SP 49/49 HP 34/42 | RP 7/8 | EAC 19; KAC 19 | Fort +4; Ref +10; Will +7 | Init: +7 | Perc: +13, SM: +4 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: None

Crap, it's not on fire anymore! Maybe we can change that!

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (18) + 16 = 34
Azimuth Laser Pistol: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 92d4 ⇒ (4, 4) = 8

Or not... This dice roller pistol sucks.


Male CN damaya lashunta Scholar Mystic (mindbreaker)/16 | SP 130/144 HP 87/100| RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 36 | Fort +11, Refl +11, Will +17 | Init +5 | Perc +26, SM +30 | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 7/7 remaining, 2nd 7/7 remaining, 3rd 7/7 remaining, 4th 5/5 remaining, 5th 4/4 remaining, 6th 2/3 remaining | Active conditions: sickened (6 rnds)

Janzi notes the beast's reaction to the shock grenade with interest. Hmm...

He drops his azimuth laser pistol, draws his pulsecaster pistol, and takes a shot.
bzzzap: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
electricity: 1d4 ⇒ 1

EDIT: missed the FORT save.
DC 13 Fort: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (10) + 0 = 10


Male CN Ysoki Outlaw Mechanic 15 | SP 136/150 HP 92/92 RP 13/14 | EAC 31 KAC 31 | F+13 R+15 W+10 | Init +6 | Perc+21 SM+13 || Hum HP 108/150 | EAC 29 KAC 29 | F+4 R+15 W+5 | Perc +21 (Blindsense 60ft, Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision)

"Just... die!" Hack-It and Sputter continue firing upon the creature.
Attack w/Tactical Semi Auto Pistol (Hack-It): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Piercing Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1
Attack w/Azimuth Laser Pistol (Sputter): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Fire Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

R1G5 continues to struggle, missing the alien despite fancy maneuvers. Janzi misses, but the electric arc makes the monster twitch in fear.

Sputter makes a light hit, but it doesn't really react.

Round 3:
Dunk: Grenade!
Booker Crit
WTF?: Body horror
R1G5: Miss
Gig: Go
Torin: Miss
Hack-it: Hit

DM:

garaggakal: 39 (heal on save from Janzi)
Resolve: 2/4


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Sivv Technomancer 16 SP 176/176 HP 82/82 RP 15/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | Spells 1: 7/7, 2: 7/7, 3:7/7, 4: 6/6, 5:3/4 6:3/3| F+12 R+14 W+14 | Init+5 | Perc+18 SM+0

"Alright, lets pretend I'm Booker and see if I can shoot any better."

Gig tries to mimic the actions of the ace pilot and shoot down this alien!

Azimuth Laser Pistol: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

"Woohoo! Look at me boys, I more than just a looker, I'm Booker!"


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Gig raps his way through the fight, scoring a hit!

Round 4:
Dunk: Go
Booker: Go

WTF?: TBD
R1G5: TBD
Gig: TBD
Torin: TBD FORT
Hack-it: TBD

DM:

garaggakal: 43 (heal on save from Janzi)
Resolve: 2/4


Male CN Ysoki Outlaw Mechanic 15 | SP 136/150 HP 92/92 RP 13/14 | EAC 31 KAC 31 | F+13 R+15 W+10 | Init +6 | Perc+21 SM+13 || Hum HP 108/150 | EAC 29 KAC 29 | F+4 R+15 W+5 | Perc +21 (Blindsense 60ft, Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision)

"I got an idea I want to try... Don't get close to it!"


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Round 4:
Dunk: Go
Booker: Go

WTF?: TBD
R1G5: TBD
Gig: TBD
Torin: TBD FORT
Hack-it: TBD

DM:

garaggakal:
Resolve: 2/4

Grand Lodge

Male LN Vesk Soldier Mercenary 16 SP 162/176 HP 118/118 | RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 42; CMAC 50 | Fort +14; Ref +15; Will +13 | Init: +11 | Perc: +18, SM: 18 Active conditions:

If you're sure, Hack-It! Hope whatever you have planned is a good one.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Vesk Soldier Mercenary 16 SP 162/176 HP 118/118 | RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 42; CMAC 50 | Fort +14; Ref +15; Will +13 | Init: +11 | Perc: +18, SM: 18 Active conditions:

Heeding Hack-It's warning, Dunklezahn grabs his last shock grenade at tosses just past the creature, catching it in the blast and no one else.

Shock Grenade: 1d20 + 6 - 1 ⇒ (9) + 6 - 1 = 14
Explode 15': 1d8 ⇒ 5E


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Dunk's shock grenade crackles with nergy, causing the alien to scream an atonal chord of pain. REF: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18. the electricity seems to be traumatizing as well as painful.

Round 4:
Dunk: Boom-zap
Booker: Go
WTF?: TBD
R1G5: TBD
Gig: TBD
Torin: TBD FORT
Hack-it: TBD

DM:

garaggakal: 34
Resolve: 2/4


N Human Pilot Soldier 16 SP 176/176 HP 116/116 RP 14/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+13 | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+20 SM+1 | Speed 50ft

"Sh*t. Tha' mother is healing," Booker mutters to himself. He fires at double-speed to make up for it, but the shots are wild.

Artillery Laser: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 7 - 4 = 8
Artillery Laser: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 7 - 4 = 12


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Booker forgoes what would have been a hit for two rapid fire shots. Both miss.

It turns back towards the vesk. It seems to be struggling with what to do.... pushing its intelligence. It opts to kill Dunklezahn. It lurches forward with its maw and 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13 it misses! The party immediately seizes on the opportunity!

Round 4:
Dunk: Boom-zap
Booker: Miss
WTF?: MISS
R1G5: Go
Gig: Go
Torin: Go
Hack-it: Go

Round 5 :
Dunk: Go
Booker: Go

WTF?: TBD
R1G5: TBD
Gig: TBD
Torin: TBD
Hack-it: TBD

DM:

garaggakal: 34
Resolve: 2/4


Male CN damaya lashunta Scholar Mystic (mindbreaker)/16 | SP 130/144 HP 87/100| RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 36 | Fort +11, Refl +11, Will +17 | Init +5 | Perc +26, SM +30 | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 7/7 remaining, 2nd 7/7 remaining, 3rd 7/7 remaining, 4th 5/5 remaining, 5th 4/4 remaining, 6th 2/3 remaining | Active conditions: sickened (6 rnds)

Janzi shoots his pulsecaster pistol in desperation. Shoot it! he shouts. SHOOOOT IIIIITTTTT!!
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
electricity: 2d4 ⇒ (1, 3) = 4

Acquisitives

N Android Bounty Hunter Operative 6 | SP 49/49 HP 34/42 | RP 7/8 | EAC 19; KAC 19 | Fort +4; Ref +10; Will +7 | Init: +7 | Perc: +13, SM: +4 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: None

Nice shot Janzi!!! Maybe I can finally do something besides bring some fancy footwork.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (13) + 16 = 29
Azimuth Laser Pistol vs EAC (and Flat-Foot): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 152d4 ⇒ (2, 1) = 3

HOLY S&~& I THINK I HIT SOMETHING!


N Human Pilot Soldier 16 SP 176/176 HP 116/116 RP 14/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+13 | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+20 SM+1 | Speed 50ft

"Just die already!" Booker's cannon works overtime as he piles on the shots.

Artillery Laser @ Big Bad: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 7 - 4 = 17
Fire Damage: 1d10 ⇒ 9

Artillery Laser @ Big Bad: 1d20 + 7 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 7 - 4 = 11
Fire Damage: 1d10 ⇒ 5


Sivv Technomancer 16 SP 176/176 HP 82/82 RP 15/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | Spells 1: 7/7, 2: 7/7, 3:7/7, 4: 6/6, 5:3/4 6:3/3| F+12 R+14 W+14 | Init+5 | Perc+18 SM+0

”Alright, I think we’ve all had enough of this beastie. Time to tap the limit of my resources! This is the encore!”

Gig taps into his Spell Cache (page 119) to use a full round action to cast magic missile at the nasty alien!

Magic Missile: 3d4 ⇒ (3, 2, 2) = 7


Male CN Ysoki Outlaw Mechanic 15 | SP 136/150 HP 92/92 RP 13/14 | EAC 31 KAC 31 | F+13 R+15 W+10 | Init +6 | Perc+21 SM+13 || Hum HP 108/150 | EAC 29 KAC 29 | F+4 R+15 W+5 | Perc +21 (Blindsense 60ft, Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision)

Hack-It pulls out the newly acquired arc pistol, curses that the battery is dead, and reloads it.

Sputter continues to fire.
Attack w/Azimuth Laser Pistol: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Damage: 2d4 ⇒ (4, 3) = 7 plus Burn: 2d4 ⇒ (2, 1) = 3


Sivv Technomancer 16 SP 176/176 HP 82/82 RP 15/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | Spells 1: 7/7, 2: 7/7, 3:7/7, 4: 6/6, 5:3/4 6:3/3| F+12 R+14 W+14 | Init+5 | Perc+18 SM+0

I must have been tired last night. I forgot to add my additional 3 points of damage to my magic missile. Kindly make the total damage 10.


Male CN Ysoki Outlaw Mechanic 15 | SP 136/150 HP 92/92 RP 13/14 | EAC 31 KAC 31 | F+13 R+15 W+10 | Init +6 | Perc+21 SM+13 || Hum HP 108/150 | EAC 29 KAC 29 | F+4 R+15 W+5 | Perc +21 (Blindsense 60ft, Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision)

My bad, should be only 2 burn.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Vesk Soldier Mercenary 16 SP 162/176 HP 118/118 | RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 42; CMAC 50 | Fort +14; Ref +15; Will +13 | Init: +11 | Perc: +18, SM: 18 Active conditions:

Dunklezahn rushes in hoping to help end the creature

Battle staff: 1d20 + 7 - 1 ⇒ (19) + 7 - 1 = 25
Bludgeoning Damage: 1d4 + 5 - 1 ⇒ (1) + 5 - 1 = 5


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

In the blink of an eye, the tables turn. weapons fire and melee combine to take the strange alien down!

It's a few moments before anyone breathes. Victory! The smoking corpse of the creature lies on the cavern floor.

The ship, the Sunrise Maiden stands in this large chamber. You recognize it as a Sanjaval Vagabond, a common (though somewhat outdated) model of starship known for its toughness and dependability. That's not all though as a bevy of items liter the ground. Ranging from bizarrely unsettling to delicately exquisite, these examples of exotic fine art are worth a total of 2,000 credits.

For defeating the strange alien, who you later learn is of a species known as a garaggakal, the party earns 1,600 XP.


N Human Pilot Soldier 16 SP 176/176 HP 116/116 RP 14/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+13 | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+20 SM+1 | Speed 50ft

Booker stands from his kneeling firing position, checks the battery on his weapon, and walks up to the body. He puts a hand on the vesk's shoulder. "Glad yer still wit' us, ye tough bastard." He fetches a worn flask that he's clearly been hanging on to for a while, and hands it to Dunklezahn. It contains a mk1 healing serum.

He then unloads another two blasts into the alien's sprawled corpse for good measure. Satisfied, he takes a moment to light up a cigar and switch out the battery of his pistol and artillery gun, eyeing the other two splayed bodies warily.

You mentioned other bodies? Manner of death and will they turn into long-tongued nasties? Who were they?
Medicine: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13


Male CN Ysoki Outlaw Mechanic 15 | SP 136/150 HP 92/92 RP 13/14 | EAC 31 KAC 31 | F+13 R+15 W+10 | Init +6 | Perc+21 SM+13 || Hum HP 108/150 | EAC 29 KAC 29 | F+4 R+15 W+5 | Perc +21 (Blindsense 60ft, Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision)

Hack-It goes to the ship and reverently places a paw on it. "There you are, my sweet, sweet baby. Papa is here for you now. You're safe."

Sputter makes his usual beeping noise, but you can almost here a hint of... Is that jealousy?


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Where to? Inside the ship, or one of the unexplored rooms?


N Human Pilot Soldier 16 SP 176/176 HP 116/116 RP 14/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+13 | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+20 SM+1 | Speed 50ft

Per Slack, Booker's Medicine check is not high enough. So: "Hey! Paging doctor antennae here. How'd these bastards die? They gonna try to eat us?"

Once this mystery is solved, and Dunklezahn takes his medicine...

"I say we check out th' rest o' the caverns first, then the Maiden. Look at you, Hack-it! Paws off! We's comin' back."

He leads the advance to the nearest unexplored cavern.


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

The party teams up to check the bodies. They look somehow exsanguinated. Even [o]looking[/i] at them gives a feeling of horror to those who were mentally attacked by the alien. Indeed, the memory of the deed brings with it this idea that the alien was.... enjoying the experience of sucking away life force... like it was somehow... curious.

Shuddering at the thought, the party looks at the ship, then back at the caverns, and opts to finish exploring before exploring their new prize.

Booker leads the way to the NE cavern, but detects nothing from the hall.


N Human Pilot Soldier 16 SP 176/176 HP 116/116 RP 14/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+13 | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+20 SM+1 | Speed 50ft

Backed by the towering vesk, Booker cautiously advances laser first.

Assuming we took the 10 minutes to regain SP and everyone is coming with me. Map updated.

Grand Lodge

Male LN Vesk Soldier Mercenary 16 SP 162/176 HP 118/118 | RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 42; CMAC 50 | Fort +14; Ref +15; Will +13 | Init: +11 | Perc: +18, SM: 18 Active conditions:

Definitely taking the 10 minutes to regain SP

Dunklezahn gladly takes the flask that Booker hands him. Then, he puts his back to the nearest wall and slowly slides down to sitting, with an audible oof.

He quickly downs the flash. Healing 1d8 ⇒ 7 hps

He then takes out the last spell ampule, loads it into a syringe, and jams the needle into his thigh. He immediately feels the restorative properties of the ampule taking effect. Restoring 1d4 ⇒ 4 Str

He take a moment while Hack-It covets their new ship to further catch his breath.
RP to restore SP

As Booker makes to leave, Dunklezahn grabs his battlestaff, stands, and follows the soldier back out into the caverns.


Male CN Ysoki Outlaw Mechanic 15 | SP 136/150 HP 92/92 RP 13/14 | EAC 31 KAC 31 | F+13 R+15 W+10 | Init +6 | Perc+21 SM+13 || Hum HP 108/150 | EAC 29 KAC 29 | F+4 R+15 W+5 | Perc +21 (Blindsense 60ft, Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision)

Medicine: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

"Couldn't tell you. I say we space it, and the corpses. Take no chances."


Male CN damaya lashunta Scholar Mystic (mindbreaker)/16 | SP 130/144 HP 87/100| RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 36 | Fort +11, Refl +11, Will +17 | Init +5 | Perc +26, SM +30 | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 7/7 remaining, 2nd 7/7 remaining, 3rd 7/7 remaining, 4th 5/5 remaining, 5th 4/4 remaining, 6th 2/3 remaining | Active conditions: sickened (6 rnds)

Janzi takes a moment to look over the dead bodies.
Take 10 on Medicine for 17.

Acquisitives

N Android Bounty Hunter Operative 6 | SP 49/49 HP 34/42 | RP 7/8 | EAC 19; KAC 19 | Fort +4; Ref +10; Will +7 | Init: +7 | Perc: +13, SM: +4 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: None

R1G5 looks at the pistol in its hand. "If or when we get back to Absalom Station, you're going away."

Even though it's definitely my own the gun's fault that only one shot landed last combat, R1GS will follow along with the pistol in hand.


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Posted the Medicine results above.

The party moves confidently towards the chamber, eager to clear the place out and climb aboard.

The room seems empty and boring like the rest of the area. It seems that way, until a sinking eerie feeling descends upon you all. A transparent creature drifts into the room from the wall. The eerie feeling becomes... confusing. A sense of fear blends with the confusion.

The body turns and looks directly at Booker.

Moriko Nash. The shape is unmistakably hers.

Booker, make a Will save DC 11.

Failure:

The confusion seeps into your mind. You're confused for Rounds: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Hostiles: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Booker: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Dunklezahn: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28
Gig: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Hack-it: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (19) + 0 = 19
R.1.G.5.: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Torin: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Mysticism DC starts at 12. 1 Question + 1 per 5 over.

Round 1:
Dunk: Go
Hostile: TBD
Gig: TBD
R1G5: TBD
Booker: TBD
Hack-It: TBD
Janzi: TBD


N Human Pilot Soldier 16 SP 176/176 HP 116/116 RP 14/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+13 | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+20 SM+1 | Speed 50ft

"Awwww, shiiiiit," Booker groans. Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Grand Lodge

Male LN Vesk Soldier Mercenary 16 SP 162/176 HP 118/118 | RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 42; CMAC 50 | Fort +14; Ref +15; Will +13 | Init: +11 | Perc: +18, SM: 18 Active conditions:

Hearing Booker's groan, Dunklezahn rushes into the room. Seeing the creature in front of him doesn't slow him as he continues straight to it.

S++* is right. You guys better figure out how to end this thing quick. I'll try to hold it back. Didn't the captain say something about modifying her shields to hold off something like this?

As he closes, he swings his battlestaff out and brings it around at the creature.

Battle staff: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
Bludgeoning Damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Dunk runs in to swing at the ghostly captain but Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 her terror and confusion washes into the vesk's mind! 1d100 ⇒ 67 Dunk turns the battle staff upon himself! for DMG: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5 1d4 ⇒ 1. As soon as he strikes himself, he regains his whits!

The creature's head rears back as it slashes at Dunk ATK EAC: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18 for S DMG: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Round 1:
Dunk: Confused
Hostile: ATK
Gig: Go
R1G5: Go
Booker: Go
Hack-It: Go
Janzi: Go


N Human Pilot Soldier 16 SP 176/176 HP 116/116 RP 14/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+13 | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+20 SM+1 | Speed 50ft

Booker cringes as the vesk takes another beating. He clamps his way into the room and points the big laser at the erstwhile explorer. "I'll get her attention!"

Artillery Laser: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Fire Damage: 1d10 ⇒ 6


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Booker makes a direct hit on the spirit, but much of his shot strikes the wall behind the erstwhile captain. Much, but not all. She shrieks in a memory of what pain must have been like, and turns her dead gaze on Booker.

Round 1:
Dunk: Confused
Hostile: ATK
Gig: Go
R1G5: Go

Booker: Hit
Hack-It: Go
Janzi: Go

GM:

Void: 3


Male CN Ysoki Outlaw Mechanic 15 | SP 136/150 HP 92/92 RP 13/14 | EAC 31 KAC 31 | F+13 R+15 W+10 | Init +6 | Perc+21 SM+13 || Hum HP 108/150 | EAC 29 KAC 29 | F+4 R+15 W+5 | Perc +21 (Blindsense 60ft, Darkvision 60ft, Low-Light Vision)

Hack-It and Sputter hurry in after Dunklezahn, and when he Moriko he says, "Hey! I got your datapad. Sorry that it happened but you're dead now, so no take-backsies on the Sunrise Maiden. It's mine."

He then punches a few commands into his wrist console, and Sputter's laser pistol fires at Moriko!
Attack w/Azimuth Laser Pistol (Sputter): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Fire Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Sputter's laser also strikes on target, with much going through to the wall. There's something about Sputter though, "she" just doesn't seem to care the same as about Booker.

Round 1:
Dunk: Confused
Hostile: ATK
Gig: Go
R1G5: Go

Booker: Hit
Hack-It: Hit
Janzi: Go

DM:

Void: 4

Acquisitives

N Android Bounty Hunter Operative 6 | SP 49/49 HP 34/42 | RP 7/8 | EAC 19; KAC 19 | Fort +4; Ref +10; Will +7 | Init: +7 | Perc: +13, SM: +4 | Speed 40ft | Active conditions: None

R1G5 peeks around the corner and sees the "thing". "'Shiiiiiiiiit' is the correct word for this. Don't hold back."

It soars to the ceiling with Acrobatics: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15 and loses balance!

"Uh oh..."

While doing flippy things in space (off-kilter), R1G5 will attempt to trick shot the thing.

Acrobatics/TA: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (11) + 16 = 27
Azimuth Laser Pistol: 1d20 + 6 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 6 - 2 = 222d4 ⇒ (1, 2) = 3


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Despite the awkward maneuver, R1G5 scores a hit [oocc]You need to get that pistol looked at, its damage output is definitely substandard.[/ooc]

Round 1:
Dunk: Confused
Hostile: ATK
Gig: Go
R1G5: Hit
Booker: Hit
Hack-It: Hit
Janzi: Go

DM:

Void: 5


Male CN damaya lashunta Scholar Mystic (mindbreaker)/16 | SP 130/144 HP 87/100| RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 36 | Fort +11, Refl +11, Will +17 | Init +5 | Perc +26, SM +30 | Speed 30ft | Spells 1st 7/7 remaining, 2nd 7/7 remaining, 3rd 7/7 remaining, 4th 5/5 remaining, 5th 4/4 remaining, 6th 2/3 remaining | Active conditions: sickened (6 rnds)

Janzi is aghast at the...the thing.
Not that he knows what the thing is.
Well, it's Moriko Nash. That much is clear. But since she's dead...

Janzi shoots her over the Ysoki's head.
azimuth laser pistol: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
fire: 1d4 ⇒ 4


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Janzi too scores a hit, but it's hard to tell how much more the thing can take!

Round 1:
Dunk: Confused
Hostile: ATK
Gig: Go
R1G5: Hit
Booker: Hit
Hack-It: Hit
Janzi: Hit

DM:

Void: 7


Sivv Technomancer 16 SP 176/176 HP 82/82 RP 15/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | Spells 1: 7/7, 2: 7/7, 3:7/7, 4: 6/6, 5:3/4 6:3/3| F+12 R+14 W+14 | Init+5 | Perc+18 SM+0

Gig moves into the chamber with his laser pistol drawn. He gets inside and takes a shot.

Azimuth Laser Pistol: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

"Dunk, you make a much better door than a window. Get out of my way so I can hit this nasty."


| Devastation Ark | Settling Accounts | Ship Roles |

Gig's shot cuts worse than his joke.

Unfortunately for the party, the undead aren't known for humor. Booker instantly feels his body being pulled apart Drift Rip: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9, but the solider resists the pain.

Round 2:
Dunk: Go
Hostile: TBD
Gig: TBD
R1G5: TBD
Booker: TBD
Hack-It: TBD
Janzi: TBD

DM:

Void: 7


N Human Pilot Soldier 16 SP 176/176 HP 116/116 RP 14/16 | EAC 37 KAC 38 | F+14 R+13 W+13 | Init+12 | LLV, DV (60 feet), Perc+20 SM+1 | Speed 50ft

Booker audibly growls at the eerie assault. I assume that happens after Dunk's turn?

Grand Lodge

Male LN Vesk Soldier Mercenary 16 SP 162/176 HP 118/118 | RP 14/15 | EAC 35; KAC 42; CMAC 50 | Fort +14; Ref +15; Will +13 | Init: +11 | Perc: +18, SM: 18 Active conditions:

Dunklezahn's mind starts to race as he tries to understand what this thing is and how it can be defeated. All of these dead and their spirits are outside of his normal wheelhouse. When he swings his battlestaff, he's used to feeling the impact. This thing befuddles him. Yet, his training has taken control and he keeps the line.

801 to 850 of 5,307 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Game Master S's "Dead Suns" All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.