GM Woran's Rise of the Runelords

Game Master Woran

sandpoint information

Map Link

GM cheat sheet:

[dice=initiative Vitro]1d20 + 3[/dice]
[dice=initiative Justin]1d20 + 3[/dice]
[dice=initiative Snowflake]1d20[/dice]
[dice=initiative Dayo]1d20 + 7[/dice]
[dice=initiative Eoghan]1d20 + 2[/dice]

[dice=perception Vitro]1d20 + 5[/dice]
[dice=perception Justin]1d20[/dice] or +10 with scent
[dice=perception Snowflake]1d20 + 1[/dice]
[dice=perception Dayo]1d20 + 5[/dice]
[dice=perception Eoghan]1d20 + 12[/dice] +1 for traps

[dice=will save vitro]1d20 + 2[/dice]
[dice=will save Justin]1d20 + 5[/dice]
[dice=will save snowflake]1d20 + 10[/dice]
[dice=will save Dayo]1d20 + 4[/dice]
[dice=will save Eoghan]1d20 + 8[/dice]

[dice=fort save vitro]1d20 + 2[/dice]
[dice=fort save Justin]1d20 + 4[/dice]
[dice=fort save snowflake]1d20 + 11[/dice]
[dice=fort save Dayo]1d20 + 10[/dice]
[dice=fort save Eoghan]1d20 + 9[/dice]

[dice=reflex save vitro]1d20 + 4[/dice]
[dice=reflex save Justin]1d20 + 4[/dice]
[dice=reflex save snowflake]1d20 + 4[/dice]
[dice=reflex save Dayo]1d20 + 14[/dice]
[dice=reflex save Eoghan]1d20 + 5[/dice]

[dice=Stealth Vitro]1d20 + 5[/dice]
[dice=Stealth Justin]1d20 + 4[/dice]
[dice=Stealth Snowflake]1d20 - 1[/dice]
[dice=Stealth Dayo]1d20 + 4[/dice]
[dice=Stealth Eoghan]1d20 + 5[/dice]


4,601 to 4,642 of 4,642 << first < prev | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid

ooc sure


LG Male Human (Pld 3, Mnk 2) | HP 39 | AC 26, T 22, FF 18 | CMD 24 | Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +4 (Evasion; Immune to Fear/Disease) | Init +6 | Perc +5 (darkvision 10 ft; low-light vision) | Spd 30 ft | LoH 0/4 | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 2/2 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor, Reduce Person | (( Loot Sheet ))

Dayo tiptoes through the tulips mold.

Stealth, Small-sized: 1d20 + 4 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 + 2 + 4 = 24


Rise of the Runelords map link:
Dead Suns:

Dayo tiptoes back. The natural tunnels connect back to the stairway.

From there he explores the bottom tunnel for a bit, but a bend obscures his view.

I moved dayo on the map, as far as he'd scout ahead. Would he come back or press on?


Rise of the Runelords map link:
Dead Suns:

I'll assume Dayo presses on trough the lower tunnel, the others following a long way behind.

Dayo emerges in a slightly bigger cavern. The long cave stinks of rotten meat. The source of the horrific smell is readily apparent—a swath of carcasses is strewn about the floor of this place.

As he silently moves out of the tunnel, a deafening shriek echos trough the chamber.

fort save vitro: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
fort save Justin: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
fort save snowflake: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30
fort save Dayo: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30
fort save Eoghan: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

Everyone feels a chill down their spine, except for Vitro, who just freezes in place for 1d3 ⇒ 3 rounds.

initiative:

initiative Vitro: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
initiative Justin: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
initiative Snowflake: 1d20 ⇒ 18
initiative Dayo: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
initiative Eoghan: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10
initiative Bat: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

A large bat drops down from the ceiling, baring its fangs at Dayo.

Bat bite: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (13) + 10 = 23

Round 1

Initiative

Bat
Snowflake
Justin
Eoghan
Justin
Vitro

Everyone can act! Its know: religion to identify the bat.


HP 18/49 | AC17 T10 FF15 CMD20 (+1 on all vs traps)| F+9 R+5 (+6 for traps) W+8 (immune to fear and disease)| Init+2 | Perception +12 (+1 for traps) (automatic Perception check within 10 ft of a trap, at +13), low-light vision | speed 20 ft

I'm not entirely sure how many squares there are between me and the bat. I have a movement of 20, so 4 squares. GM, please move me up 8 squares of movement to the thing.


LG Male Human (Pld 3, Mnk 2) | HP 39 | AC 26, T 22, FF 18 | CMD 24 | Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +4 (Evasion; Immune to Fear/Disease) | Init +6 | Perc +5 (darkvision 10 ft; low-light vision) | Spd 30 ft | LoH 0/4 | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 2/2 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor, Reduce Person | (( Loot Sheet ))

Kn.Religion: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

Dayo nods at the large beast, and calls back to the group, "That wasn't me this time!"

He then proceeds to whirl and dervish.

Flurrying Grace#1: 1d20 + 12 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 12 - 2 = 16
Magic, Slashing: 1d6 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17

Flurrying Grace#2: 1d20 + 12 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 12 - 2 = 13
Magic, Slashing: 1d6 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14


LG Male Human (Pld 3, Mnk 2) | HP 39 | AC 26, T 22, FF 18 | CMD 24 | Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +4 (Evasion; Immune to Fear/Disease) | Init +6 | Perc +5 (darkvision 10 ft; low-light vision) | Spd 30 ft | LoH 0/4 | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 2/2 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor, Reduce Person | (( Loot Sheet ))

Diceroller never fails to disappoint.

Scarab Sages

Male Ratfolk HP 42/42 | AC 19 T 14 FF 16 | CMD 10| F +4 R +4 W +5 +2 vs disease | Init + 3 | Perception +0/ +10 with scent I Speed 20 Ft

Justin scurries up a little, pinching his nostrils together

Eoghan moved up


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Init +3 | Perception +5; Sense Motive -2 | AC 17; Touch 13; FF 14 | CMD 15 18 ES | F +2; R +4; W +2 | Speed: 30 | HP 26/26 | Spells Active: Mage Armor, Shield | Conditions: none | Spells remaining: {1:3/5, 2:4/4 } | Arcane Reservoir 5/8

I dunno if it matters for the range of the effect, but by my count I'm 65ft away from the critter as the bat flies.


Rise of the Runelords map link:
Dead Suns:

Range on the shriek is 'when you can hear it' Good old fashioned old timey monster ability. Als, Ive double moved Snowflake.

Eoghan, Justin and Snowflake: Hurry towards the sound of Dayo and the monstrocity fighting.

Dayo: Not entirely sure what the bat is, its clear to Dayo that its some kind of undead monstrocity. And fast to boot, because the creature dodges both his swings.

Bat monster: Globs of saliva dripping from its fangs, it continues to bite at Dayo. Its clearly annoyed that Dayo isnt paralized.

Bat bite: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21

Round 2

Initiative

Bat
Snowflake
Justin
Eoghan
Justin
Vitro

Everyone can act!


LG Male Human (Pld 3, Mnk 2) | HP 39 | AC 26, T 22, FF 18 | CMD 24 | Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +4 (Evasion; Immune to Fear/Disease) | Init +6 | Perc +5 (darkvision 10 ft; low-light vision) | Spd 30 ft | LoH 0/4 | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 2/2 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor, Reduce Person | (( Loot Sheet ))

"I am sure that in life you were a fine creature. I will not let this chance meeting influence my next encounter with another of your kind."

Flurrying Grace#1: 1d20 + 12 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 12 - 2 = 26
Magic, Slashing: 1d6 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18

Flurrying Grace#2: 1d20 + 12 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 12 - 2 = 26
Magic, Slashing: 1d6 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15


HP 18/49 | AC17 T10 FF15 CMD20 (+1 on all vs traps)| F+9 R+5 (+6 for traps) W+8 (immune to fear and disease)| Init+2 | Perception +12 (+1 for traps) (automatic Perception check within 10 ft of a trap, at +13), low-light vision | speed 20 ft

Again, can't clearly see how many squares away I am. The narrow passage is really tricky. By my count I can make it with a 20 feet speed, but please let me know if you disagree.

Eoghan squeezes through the narrow tunnel and joins Dayo in the fight.

"Finally. Don't wanna say I missed the fight, but I'm glad there's something in this house I can actually fight, instead of all these strange possession things."

Attack roll, Power Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
Damage?: 1d10 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18

It's been so long, I forgot how much damage my Power Attack did. >_>


LG Male Human (Pld 3, Mnk 2) | HP 39 | AC 26, T 22, FF 18 | CMD 24 | Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +4 (Evasion; Immune to Fear/Disease) | Init +6 | Perc +5 (darkvision 10 ft; low-light vision) | Spd 30 ft | LoH 0/4 | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 2/2 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor, Reduce Person | (( Loot Sheet ))

Now we just need to load you up with potions of Enlarge Person.

Hmm. Can Justin brew potions with his +2 stat increases?

Scarab Sages

Male Ratfolk HP 42/42 | AC 19 T 14 FF 16 | CMD 10| F +4 R +4 W +5 +2 vs disease | Init + 3 | Perception +0/ +10 with scent I Speed 20 Ft

Justin fires off a ray o frost

attack: 1d20 + 2 + 1 + 3 - 8 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 1 + 3 - 8 = 0 Touch
damage: 1d3 ⇒ 1

"Sorry dayo.. I'll patch that on the way back home... "

Justin can't brew his stat increases into the bonus. However slot of downtime we get, I can start working on enough runestones that I won't run out of enlarges and reduces for a while.


Male agathion-blooded Aasimar (Idyllkin) Oracle 3/paladin 2| HP 52/52 | AC 21 T13 FF 21 | CMD 19| F +11 R +4 W +10 | Init +0 | Per +1| Speed 20 Ft | Spells: 1st 6/6 | concentration +8| morningstar +6 (1d8+2)|channel positive energy 4/day 2D6

Vy moves his lifelink to Eoghan, Justin, and Dayo, and holds his spear ready on the off chance that the bast wants to reach Vitro,


Rise of the Runelords map link:
Dead Suns:

Dayo: Slashes deeply across the bat's chest.

Eoghan: Swings with all his might, but the swing is too slow to hit the bat.

Justin shots into the fray, but with how fast the bat and Dayo are moving, his aim is way off and hits Dayo in the calf.
I know it doesnt work that way officially, but its only 1 damage and it is funny that Justin manages a 0 to hit. On touch attack. And its a funny situation to roleplay

Snowflake: Links his life energy to Eoghan, Justin and Dayo[/b]

Bat: It growls, dark blood dripping from its chest. With Dayo the clear threat, it continues its attack.

Bat bite: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30
Bat bite confirm?: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24

The bats filthy fangs sink into Dayo's arm.
bite damage: 2d8 + 7 ⇒ (6, 3) + 7 = 16
Dayo fort save: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25

Round 3

Initiative

Bat 33 damage
Snowflake
Justin
Eoghan
Justin
Dayo 17 damage
Vitro

Everyone can act!


Init +3 | Perception +5; Sense Motive -2 | AC 17; Touch 13; FF 14 | CMD 15 18 ES | F +2; R +4; W +2 | Speed: 30 | HP 26/26 | Spells Active: Mage Armor, Shield | Conditions: none | Spells remaining: {1:3/5, 2:4/4 } | Arcane Reservoir 5/8

Vitro somehow manages to roll his eyes.


LG Male Human (Pld 3, Mnk 2) | HP 39 | AC 26, T 22, FF 18 | CMD 24 | Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +4 (Evasion; Immune to Fear/Disease) | Init +6 | Perc +5 (darkvision 10 ft; low-light vision) | Spd 30 ft | LoH 0/4 | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 2/2 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor, Reduce Person | (( Loot Sheet ))

"Perseverance."

Flurrying Grace#1: 1d20 + 12 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 12 - 2 = 24
Magic, Slashing: 1d6 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16

Flurrying Grace#2: 1d20 + 12 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 12 - 2 = 27
Magic, Slashing: 1d6 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15


Rise of the Runelords map link:
Dead Suns:

The bat falls to the floor with a wet *thump*

We're out of initiative


Init +3 | Perception +5; Sense Motive -2 | AC 17; Touch 13; FF 14 | CMD 15 18 ES | F +2; R +4; W +2 | Speed: 30 | HP 26/26 | Spells Active: Mage Armor, Shield | Conditions: none | Spells remaining: {1:3/5, 2:4/4 } | Arcane Reservoir 5/8

...delicate ears...


LG Male Human (Pld 3, Mnk 2) | HP 39 | AC 26, T 22, FF 18 | CMD 24 | Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +4 (Evasion; Immune to Fear/Disease) | Init +6 | Perc +5 (darkvision 10 ft; low-light vision) | Spd 30 ft | LoH 0/4 | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 2/2 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor, Reduce Person | (( Loot Sheet ))

That's probably the end of the Reduce Person. Shall we retreat topside, rest and recover spells, then play Undead Exterminators?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
HP 18/49 | AC17 T10 FF15 CMD20 (+1 on all vs traps)| F+9 R+5 (+6 for traps) W+8 (immune to fear and disease)| Init+2 | Perception +12 (+1 for traps) (automatic Perception check within 10 ft of a trap, at +13), low-light vision | speed 20 ft

I'm fine with whatever the spellcasters want to do. I know Justin's running low on buffs, and both Dayo and I are pretty beat up right now, don't know how much healing Vy has left in him.
Speaking of, I've mentioned two or three times that I was still hurt, but didn't get a reaction from him. His posting's been very sporadic. Are you still enjoying it?

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Ratfolk HP 42/42 | AC 19 T 14 FF 16 | CMD 10| F +4 R +4 W +5 +2 vs disease | Init + 3 | Perception +0/ +10 with scent I Speed 20 Ft
''Vitro'' Wizjietroczenon wrote:
...delicate ears...

"Be thankful yours are out of reach of the towns children"


Male agathion-blooded Aasimar (Idyllkin) Oracle 3/paladin 2| HP 52/52 | AC 21 T13 FF 21 | CMD 19| F +11 R +4 W +10 | Init +0 | Per +1| Speed 20 Ft | Spells: 1st 6/6 | concentration +8| morningstar +6 (1d8+2)|channel positive energy 4/day 2D6

Dayo heals for 15 points while Vy takes 15 after three rounds. Vy than sets about healing himself
CLW: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
LoH: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Init +3 | Perception +5; Sense Motive -2 | AC 17; Touch 13; FF 14 | CMD 15 18 ES | F +2; R +4; W +2 | Speed: 30 | HP 26/26 | Spells Active: Mage Armor, Shield | Conditions: none | Spells remaining: {1:3/5, 2:4/4 } | Arcane Reservoir 5/8

I think I need to become a bit more generous with blasting because I still have most of my spells. But if we think the undead apocalypse is holding for now, sure, let's rest up.


HP 18/49 | AC17 T10 FF15 CMD20 (+1 on all vs traps)| F+9 R+5 (+6 for traps) W+8 (immune to fear and disease)| Init+2 | Perception +12 (+1 for traps) (automatic Perception check within 10 ft of a trap, at +13), low-light vision | speed 20 ft

Vitro, I guess there hasn't been much for you to blow your load on. The only real fight was against the swarms (and the bat, but you were stunned), the rest was just incidental damage. Meanwhile, Justin's been keeping us buffed all the time.

Er, Snowflake? I've mentioned a few times now I'm still hurt, and you still haven't healed me. >_>
I've now lost track of how much damage I got. Looking back through the posts:
Damage from the Manticore: got healed.
Weathervane incident: 15 damage.
Swarm: 6 damage.
Total of 21 damage. Why I'm on 18/49 I don't know. Probably can't count.


LG Male Human (Pld 3, Mnk 2) | HP 39 | AC 26, T 22, FF 18 | CMD 24 | Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +4 (Evasion; Immune to Fear/Disease) | Init +6 | Perc +5 (darkvision 10 ft; low-light vision) | Spd 30 ft | LoH 0/4 | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 2/2 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor, Reduce Person | (( Loot Sheet ))

Hawkshaw hasn't posted on the Forums since January, and Vy is their only active alias. I'm guessing this game is the only reason they visit Paizo?


I must admit I have trouble with the changing speed of PbP, how slow and fast it gets. That means there are days I forget I'm part of it, and then all of a sudden it's fast. I used an app to warn me of changes to the thread, but after a while, I still forget. I'm not quite sure how to resolve that yet


HP 18/49 | AC17 T10 FF15 CMD20 (+1 on all vs traps)| F+9 R+5 (+6 for traps) W+8 (immune to fear and disease)| Init+2 | Perception +12 (+1 for traps) (automatic Perception check within 10 ft of a trap, at +13), low-light vision | speed 20 ft

I went over my character sheet and realised I have some Lay on Hands since this level. I'll use them now.

Lay on Hands: 3d6 ⇒ (4, 2, 6) = 12

Still 9 damage left. If we stop now I'll sleep off 5 and have only a little bit left.


LG Male Human (Pld 3, Mnk 2) | HP 39 | AC 26, T 22, FF 18 | CMD 24 | Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +4 (Evasion; Immune to Fear/Disease) | Init +6 | Perc +5 (darkvision 10 ft; low-light vision) | Spd 30 ft | LoH 0/4 | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 2/2 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor, Reduce Person | (( Loot Sheet ))

Lay on Hands: 4d6 ⇒ (1, 2, 1, 6) = 10

If everyone can endeavor to post at least once a day, either with their breakfast in the morning or just before they go to bed, I think it would go a long way for posting rate. Those are the two times I try to post regularly, plus throughout the day on my phone when business permits.

And if someone doesn't post, let's either delay them or bot them so the game can move on for everyone else.

I created Dayo almost two-and-a-half years ago. I no longer play PF1 otherwise. I would like to either wrap up this game before I forget how to play, or convert to a PF2 Campaign and continue him that way. I love the character and this group. I'm hoping the story gets interesting sometime soon (I had always heard this was a good one).

But I have to admit, the delays are demoralizing.

Sovereign Court

Hawkshaw wrote:
I must admit I have trouble with the changing speed of PbP, how slow and fast it gets. That means there are days I forget I'm part of it, and then all of a sudden it's fast. I used an app to warn me of changes to the thread, but after a while, I still forget. I'm not quite sure how to resolve that yet

I've just put it in my RSS feed.


Rise of the Runelords map link:
Dead Suns:

I check the campaign tab whenever I visit the forum. I think this part is a bit harder on PbP. A haunted house looses some of its charm when you sit behind your PC in the sun. Its one of those parts you have to play at night with creepy background music. Also with not exploring some rooms, some hilarious hauntings were skipped. Its understandable. Some of them have nasty consequences, so you rather not touch something if you dont have to.

You all want to hole up somewhere and sleep?


1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid

It's a haunted house. if we're going to stop it should be outside and away. A shut door can't keep out the thing trying to kill you when teh door could be trying to kill you....


LG Male Human (Pld 3, Mnk 2) | HP 39 | AC 26, T 22, FF 18 | CMD 24 | Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +4 (Evasion; Immune to Fear/Disease) | Init +6 | Perc +5 (darkvision 10 ft; low-light vision) | Spd 30 ft | LoH 0/4 | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 2/2 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor, Reduce Person | (( Loot Sheet ))

Concur


Rise of the Runelords map link:
Dead Suns:

You trudge back up the staircase to the basement, and then back up to the front door. Opening it, the monkey head is still where Justin left it.

Looking out over the cliff, the trees in front of the house are laden with birds. Crows. Ravens. As one they turn their heads towards you, but not a croak or caw is heard. There must be thousands of them. They just sit. Waiting.


Init +3 | Perception +5; Sense Motive -2 | AC 17; Touch 13; FF 14 | CMD 15 18 ES | F +2; R +4; W +2 | Speed: 30 | HP 26/26 | Spells Active: Mage Armor, Shield | Conditions: none | Spells remaining: {1:3/5, 2:4/4 } | Arcane Reservoir 5/8

"So I'm thinking, we find some indoors place to sleep. Maybe a shed somewhere?"

Scarab Sages

Male Ratfolk HP 42/42 | AC 19 T 14 FF 16 | CMD 10| F +4 R +4 W +5 +2 vs disease | Init + 3 | Perception +0/ +10 with scent I Speed 20 Ft
''Vitro'' Wizjietroczenon wrote:
"So I'm thinking, we find some indoors place to sleep. Maybe a shed somewhere?"

"Or we don't. We have a wand of healing. and Vitro is still loaded with spells. I won't be of much help. As good as I look in gigham I'd rather face ghouls awake than wake up as laurie "


LG Male Human (Pld 3, Mnk 2) | HP 39 | AC 26, T 22, FF 18 | CMD 24 | Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +4 (Evasion; Immune to Fear/Disease) | Init +6 | Perc +5 (darkvision 10 ft; low-light vision) | Spd 30 ft | LoH 0/4 | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 2/2 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor, Reduce Person | (( Loot Sheet ))

LMAO


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Rise of the Runelords map link:
Dead Suns:

I love Justin


Male agathion-blooded Aasimar (Idyllkin) Oracle 3/paladin 2| HP 52/52 | AC 21 T13 FF 21 | CMD 19| F +11 R +4 W +10 | Init +0 | Per +1| Speed 20 Ft | Spells: 1st 6/6 | concentration +8| morningstar +6 (1d8+2)|channel positive energy 4/day 2D6

" I can find the energy to channel three times more, and cast spells about 4 times. My wand is quite fresh, and in a pinch, I can heal myself three times yet. These crows,,,they look like an ill omen. I can patch up Eoghan, and we could continue. Or carve out a safe spot if we want to look for shelter in the house. A defensible spot. With a lock."


LG Male Human (Pld 3, Mnk 2) | HP 39 | AC 26, T 22, FF 18 | CMD 24 | Fort +10, Ref +13, Will +4 (Evasion; Immune to Fear/Disease) | Init +6 | Perc +5 (darkvision 10 ft; low-light vision) | Spd 30 ft | LoH 0/4 | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 2/2 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor, Reduce Person | (( Loot Sheet ))

Lright, since I'm fine with either resting or continuing, Dayo will vote to 1d2 ⇒ 1 rest!

Scarab Sages

Male Ratfolk HP 42/42 | AC 19 T 14 FF 16 | CMD 10| F +4 R +4 W +5 +2 vs disease | Init + 3 | Perception +0/ +10 with scent I Speed 20 Ft

Justin will vote for pushing on. There's a psycokiller on the loose, they may not in fact be here, and resting in any of alfred hitchcocks movies is probably a bad idea. the party is at near full except for him.

4,601 to 4,642 of 4,642 << first < prev | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Woran's Rise of the Runelords All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.