GM Woran's Rise of the Runelords

Game Master Woran

sandpoint information

Map Link

GM cheat sheet:

[dice=initiative Vitro]1d20 + 3[/dice]
[dice=initiative Justin]1d20 + 3[/dice]
[dice=initiative Snowflake]1d20[/dice]
[dice=initiative Dayo]1d20 + 7[/dice]
[dice=initiative Eoghan]1d20 + 2[/dice]

[dice=perception Vitro]1d20 + 5[/dice]
[dice=perception Justin]1d20[/dice] or +10 with scent
[dice=perception Snowflake]1d20 + 1[/dice]
[dice=perception Dayo]1d20 + 5[/dice]
[dice=perception Eoghan]1d20 + 12[/dice] +1 for traps

[dice=will save vitro]1d20 + 2[/dice]
[dice=will save Justin]1d20 + 5[/dice]
[dice=will save snowflake]1d20 + 10[/dice]
[dice=will save Dayo]1d20 + 4[/dice]
[dice=will save Eoghan]1d20 + 8[/dice]

[dice=fort save vitro]1d20 + 2[/dice]
[dice=fort save Justin]1d20 + 4[/dice]
[dice=fort save snowflake]1d20 + 11[/dice]
[dice=fort save Dayo]1d20 + 10[/dice]
[dice=fort save Eoghan]1d20 + 9[/dice]

[dice=reflex save vitro]1d20 + 4[/dice]
[dice=reflex save Justin]1d20 + 4[/dice]
[dice=reflex save snowflake]1d20 + 4[/dice]
[dice=reflex save Dayo]1d20 + 14[/dice]
[dice=reflex save Eoghan]1d20 + 5[/dice]

[dice=Stealth Vitro]1d20 + 5[/dice]
[dice=Stealth Justin]1d20 + 4[/dice]
[dice=Stealth Snowflake]1d20 - 1[/dice]
[dice=Stealth Dayo]1d20 + 4[/dice]
[dice=Stealth Eoghan]1d20 + 5[/dice]


4,551 to 4,600 of 4,749 << first < prev | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid
Dayo wrote:
I just realized why Starfinder Justin is nicer than Pathfinder Justin. The existence of cell phones makes reporting a hostile work environment to HR easier ^_^

chuckle.. thank you for noticing. Starfinder justin grew up in a world where ratfolk are people. Underclass people but people. Pathfinder justin grew up in a world where they're vermin, in the underdark, which is australia on crack. Almost everything is trying to kill you , the rest of it wants to do something worse. So inordinate levels of death and dismemberment and misery are just tuesday. He thinks its adorable you think the world is anything else.


Rise of the Runelords map link:
Dead Suns:

With the door checked and found to be just an innocent door, the group walks trough a corrodor, ending into what appears to be some sort of
arcane workshop, although it now lies in ruin.
A row of soggy books sits on the northern end of a workbench along the western wall. At the other end of the workbench, what looks like three iron birdcages sit, each containing a dead diseased rat.
To the east, two stained-glass windows loom. The northern window depicts a thin man with gaunt features drinking a foul-looking brew of green
fluid, while the southern one shows the same man but in an advanced state of decay, as if he had been dead for several weeks. His arms raised and head thrown back in triumph, his rotting body turns to smoke and spirals into a seven-sided box.

Dayo:

As you walk into the room, your eyes fall on the books on the workbench.
You freeze in place as a flood of information flows trough your mind.
You experience a series of visions of Vorel, your husband.
Obsessively researching, looking trough old tomes, secluded in his work room.
Traveling trough the country, leaving you and the kids alone months at a time.
Working on some strange project, locking himself in the basement, forbidding you from entering.

It culminates in a vision of Vorel drinking a potion and doubling over in agony as his body began to rot away.
As Vorel doubles over, you are filled with blinding shame that a loved one would do this to himself, followed by a burning rage that is not your own, that he was stopped before he finished his ritual.

All of these visions take place as if in a realm of animated stained-glass windows.

will save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

As the vision fades, you are filled with terror at the knowledge that Vorel has already succeeded in transforming himself into a monster, and must flee at top speed upstairs to try to find Lorey and rescue her.

Anyone who gets in your way or tries to stop you suddenly seems to transform into Vorel, and you must attack them untill you're able to continue fleeing upstairs. The effect stops when you reach the children's room upstairs. (ive marked it on the map)


LG Male Human (Pld 3, Mnk 2) | HP 39 | AC 23, T 19, FF 17 | CMD 24 | Fort +10, Ref +11, Will +4 (Evasion; Immune to Fear/Disease) | Init +4 | Perc +5 (darkvision 10 ft; low-light vision) | Spd 30 ft | LoH 0/4 | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 2/2 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor | (( Loot Sheet ))

Acrobatics to Tumble, Reduce Person, with ribbons!: 1d20 + 12 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 12 + 2 + 2 = 26

I believe that's exactly what I need to move through Snowflake, then just enough to pass Eoghan and easily enough to pass Justin.

In a flurry of motion Dayo is out the door and running up the stairs.

"Be right back!"

Double move, counting "threatened" squares as difficult terrain.

Scarab Sages

Male Ratfolk HP 42/42 | AC 19 T 14 FF 16 | CMD 10| F +4 R +4 W +5 +2 vs disease | Init + 3 | Perception +0/ +10 with scent I Speed 20 Ft

In fine ratfolk fashion justin runs out too. He who pauses to ask
what we're running away from is lunch.


Init +3 | Perception +5; Sense Motive -2 | AC 17; Touch 13; FF 14 | CMD 15 18 ES | F +2; R +4; W +2 | Speed: 30 | HP 26/26 | Spells Active: Mage Armor, Shield | Conditions: none | Spells remaining: {1:0/5, 2:4/4 } | Arcane Reservoir 5/8

"Now what?"

Just in case it's another haunt, Vitro calmly but quickly makes for the exit.

Only once he's out of the room does he turn around to check out the windows.


LG Male Human (Pld 3, Mnk 2) | HP 39 | AC 23, T 19, FF 17 | CMD 24 | Fort +10, Ref +11, Will +4 (Evasion; Immune to Fear/Disease) | Init +4 | Perc +5 (darkvision 10 ft; low-light vision) | Spd 30 ft | LoH 0/4 | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 2/2 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor | (( Loot Sheet ))

Chasing an AC/CMD-buffed Dayo isn't going to go well, so let's assume he gets to where he's going? Worst case I get level drained by the big nasty ^_^


Rise of the Runelords map link:
Dead Suns:

If no one wants to check or stop Dayo, he'll make it where he's going. I would assume someone would follow him just to be sure. So Dayo can have an emotional moment upstairs :)

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Ratfolk HP 42/42 | AC 19 T 14 FF 16 | CMD 10| F +4 R +4 W +5 +2 vs disease | Init + 3 | Perception +0/ +10 with scent I Speed 20 Ft

" do I ge..have to be Lorey again?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
LG Male Human (Pld 3, Mnk 2) | HP 39 | AC 23, T 19, FF 17 | CMD 24 | Fort +10, Ref +11, Will +4 (Evasion; Immune to Fear/Disease) | Init +4 | Perc +5 (darkvision 10 ft; low-light vision) | Spd 30 ft | LoH 0/4 | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 2/2 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor | (( Loot Sheet ))

You'll always be Lorey to us ^_^


M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid

we are following after dayo, expecting something in the room to come chasing after.


Rise of the Runelords map link:
Dead Suns:

dayo:
You can have an emotional moment when Lorey isnt in her room. Feel free to annoy Justin if you want to, and then the influence can end and you can tell about the visions if you wish


LG Male Human (Pld 3, Mnk 2) | HP 39 | AC 23, T 19, FF 17 | CMD 24 | Fort +10, Ref +11, Will +4 (Evasion; Immune to Fear/Disease) | Init +4 | Perc +5 (darkvision 10 ft; low-light vision) | Spd 30 ft | LoH 0/4 | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 2/2 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor | (( Loot Sheet ))

The group does their best to follow Dayo as he sprints up the stairs and into the children's room.

Upstairs wrote:
This bedroom features a child-sized bed, a chair next to a toy box, and a looming stone fireplace big enough for a child to get lost in.

Dayo stops in the doorway and takes a deep breath. When he moves in, he looks about the room as if he hadn't set eyes on it in years. He gazes down on the bed, and tears begin to well up in his eyes. He sits down on the rickety chair, and goes through the toy box with care. After he gingerly sets everything back and closes the box, he sighs.

"There was once love here. Hard to distinguish that now, but it was present."

He stands, adjusts his top knot, and looks around the room again, as if it will be the last time he sees it.

"Let's go."

Scarab Sages

Male Ratfolk HP 42/42 | AC 19 T 14 FF 16 | CMD 10| F +4 R +4 W +5 +2 vs disease | Init + 3 | Perception +0/ +10 with scent I Speed 20 Ft

"Happiness is fleeting. It's one reason why it should be treasured while it lasts."

to the rest of the group

"so are then in a time share now or....? "


Rise of the Runelords map link:
Dead Suns:

Haha, time share ghosts


Init +3 | Perception +5; Sense Motive -2 | AC 17; Touch 13; FF 14 | CMD 15 18 ES | F +2; R +4; W +2 | Speed: 30 | HP 26/26 | Spells Active: Mage Armor, Shield | Conditions: none | Spells remaining: {1:0/5, 2:4/4 } | Arcane Reservoir 5/8

"I think it's because humans have this thing about building houses that stay up for longer than their own lifetime. Bad history just kinda layers and layers in them."


LG Male Human (Pld 3, Mnk 2) | HP 39 | AC 23, T 19, FF 17 | CMD 24 | Fort +10, Ref +11, Will +4 (Evasion; Immune to Fear/Disease) | Init +4 | Perc +5 (darkvision 10 ft; low-light vision) | Spd 30 ft | LoH 0/4 | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 2/2 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor | (( Loot Sheet ))

"Not all humans," Dayo replies as he heads back downstairs.


Rise of the Runelords map link:
Dead Suns:

Since you all had to vacate quickly, I'll give the chance to check the room. I know some of you are pretty keen on books.

Scarab Sages

Male Ratfolk HP 42/42 | AC 19 T 14 FF 16 | CMD 10| F +4 R +4 W +5 +2 vs disease | Init + 3 | Perception +0/ +10 with scent I Speed 20 Ft

hears the narrator say books and zooms back in


LG Male Human (Pld 3, Mnk 2) | HP 39 | AC 23, T 19, FF 17 | CMD 24 | Fort +10, Ref +11, Will +4 (Evasion; Immune to Fear/Disease) | Init +4 | Perc +5 (darkvision 10 ft; low-light vision) | Spd 30 ft | LoH 0/4 | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 2/2 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor | (( Loot Sheet ))

"Does anyone else hear climactic music?"


Init +3 | Perception +5; Sense Motive -2 | AC 17; Touch 13; FF 14 | CMD 15 18 ES | F +2; R +4; W +2 | Speed: 30 | HP 26/26 | Spells Active: Mage Armor, Shield | Conditions: none | Spells remaining: {1:0/5, 2:4/4 } | Arcane Reservoir 5/8

"Are you Dayo again? Can we go back to the creepy room? I wasn't done there yet when it seems like you got possessed."

Scarab Sages

Male Ratfolk HP 42/42 | AC 19 T 14 FF 16 | CMD 10| F +4 R +4 W +5 +2 vs disease | Init + 3 | Perception +0/ +10 with scent I Speed 20 Ft

"we need to work out a system for telling which is which. Maybe get them a hat? "


Rise of the Runelords map link:
Dead Suns:

The books are in sorry shape, but a look through them reveals that they all cover various arts of necromancy and the creation of undeath. Worm-eaten and crumbling, they won’t stand up to much investigation.

DC25 arcana or religion, you can aid eachother on this:

You realize that whoever studied these books was investigating the transformation of mortal into a lich.

The iron cages each contain a dead rat. While covered in tumors and wounds, it looks like they died from dehydration.
Close examination of any of the cages reveals a small symbol of a pig with a mouthful of lock picks peering at a keyhole; under the pig is a guildsign that says “Pug’s Contraptions—Magnimar.”

Scarab Sages

Male Ratfolk HP 42/42 | AC 19 T 14 FF 16 | CMD 10| F +4 R +4 W +5 +2 vs disease | Init + 3 | Perception +0/ +10 with scent I Speed 20 Ft

Knowledge ARcana: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 15

hhha...ha.....hhhaaaaa...CHOOOOOOOOOOOs and sneezesa book to pieces


LG Male Human (Pld 3, Mnk 2) | HP 39 | AC 23, T 19, FF 17 | CMD 24 | Fort +10, Ref +11, Will +4 (Evasion; Immune to Fear/Disease) | Init +4 | Perc +5 (darkvision 10 ft; low-light vision) | Spd 30 ft | LoH 0/4 | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 2/2 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor | (( Loot Sheet ))

Kn.Religion: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18

"I thought you revered books too much to use them as tissue?"

Help us Vitro Kenobi, you're our only hope!

Scarab Sages

Male Ratfolk HP 42/42 | AC 19 T 14 FF 16 | CMD 10| F +4 R +4 W +5 +2 vs disease | Init + 3 | Perception +0/ +10 with scent I Speed 20 Ft

"Sans Jessicas help I don't stick anything with maggots up my nose"


Male agathion-blooded Aasimar (Idyllkin) Oracle 3/paladin 2| HP 52/52 | AC 21 T13 FF 21 | CMD 19| F +11 R +4 W +10 | Init +0 | Per +1| Speed 20 Ft | Spells: 1st 6/6 | concentration +8| morningstar +6 (1d8+2)|channel positive energy 4/day 2D6

Books. Books are safe,,
Vy looks them over:
Knowledge Religion: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


LG Male Human (Pld 3, Mnk 2) | HP 39 | AC 23, T 19, FF 17 | CMD 24 | Fort +10, Ref +11, Will +4 (Evasion; Immune to Fear/Disease) | Init +4 | Perc +5 (darkvision 10 ft; low-light vision) | Spd 30 ft | LoH 0/4 | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 2/2 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor | (( Loot Sheet ))

Why's the floor suddenly look like a paper mill?


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Init +3 | Perception +5; Sense Motive -2 | AC 17; Touch 13; FF 14 | CMD 15 18 ES | F +2; R +4; W +2 | Speed: 30 | HP 26/26 | Spells Active: Mage Armor, Shield | Conditions: none | Spells remaining: {1:0/5, 2:4/4 } | Arcane Reservoir 5/8

Arcana: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

"I'm not sure what to make of this.. this doesn't look like the praxis I use at all."

Vitro turns back to examine the windows. Windows have been a lot easier to figure out here.


Rise of the Runelords map link:
Dead Suns:

Repeating the discription of the windows for ease

To the east, two stained-glass windows loom. The northern window depicts a thin man with gaunt features drinking a foul-looking brew of green fluid, while the southern one shows the same man but in an advanced state of decay, as if he had been dead for several weeks. His arms raised and head
thrown back in triumph, his rotting body turns to smoke and spirals into a seven-sided box.

You've seen the box in the windows in the living room. You also recognise Vorel Foxglove from his portrait upstairs.

A DC 25 Knowledge(arcana):
the runes on the box are necromancy-related. The fact that Vorel depicts himself as dead plus the other necromancy related research make it clear he was trying to turn himself into some kind of undead, altough not clear what kind.

Scarab Sages

Male Ratfolk HP 42/42 | AC 19 T 14 FF 16 | CMD 10| F +4 R +4 W +5 +2 vs disease | Init + 3 | Perception +0/ +10 with scent I Speed 20 Ft

"So did this guy shoot for the surface and wind up with the dwarves? "

next room to find out. I think there's some bad luck in here..


Rise of the Runelords map link:
Dead Suns:

Two more doors open up in a cramped room.
Piles of broken stone, dirt, and a few ruined pickaxes line its edges. The floor in the middle of the room has been torn up to reveal an ancient set of stone spiral stairs, obviously of much older construction than the surrounding basement, winding deep into the bedrock below.
A foul stink, like that of rotten meat, wafts up on a cold breeze from the darkness.

updated the map

Scarab Sages

Male Ratfolk HP 42/42 | AC 19 T 14 FF 16 | CMD 10| F +4 R +4 W +5 +2 vs disease | Init + 3 | Perception +0/ +10 with scent I Speed 20 Ft

"...the universe hates my metaphors doesn't it.... Why, having been born on the surface, do humans have this inexplicable desire to dig down below, where everything is trying to kill you.. or worse? I hate to say this but we should head down there now while the spells are working, its almost guaranteed to be where things are trying to kill us. "


LG Male Human (Pld 3, Mnk 2) | HP 39 | AC 23, T 19, FF 17 | CMD 24 | Fort +10, Ref +11, Will +4 (Evasion; Immune to Fear/Disease) | Init +4 | Perc +5 (darkvision 10 ft; low-light vision) | Spd 30 ft | LoH 0/4 | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 2/2 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor | (( Loot Sheet ))

"We knew it was wrong to dig underground on my island. It would put our home in danger of sinking! But here, everything that's wrong seems right, and right seems wrong, so I suppose this makes sense."

Dayo leads the way down, sword out.


Init +3 | Perception +5; Sense Motive -2 | AC 17; Touch 13; FF 14 | CMD 15 18 ES | F +2; R +4; W +2 | Speed: 30 | HP 26/26 | Spells Active: Mage Armor, Shield | Conditions: none | Spells remaining: {1:0/5, 2:4/4 } | Arcane Reservoir 5/8

Arcana: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22

Vitro stares at the window in puzzlement for a bit more, something tugging at his mind, and then follows the group.


Rise of the Runelords map link:
Dead Suns:

The stone stair is old and worn, but in surprising good shape. The stench deepens as you descend.

Snowflake:

will save: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26

As you prepare to descend the stairs, you experience a sudden vision of Aldern, sweaty, filthy, and wild-eyed, digging away at the stone floor of this room with a pickaxe. With each swing, he grunts out two words: “For you.”

You're certain he means his sister, Zheeva.

As the vision begins to fade, Aldern breaks through into the room beyond, and a horde of shrieking ghouls rises up to pull him into the darkness
below before they turn their lambent eyes upon you.

Then you come to your senses.


Male agathion-blooded Aasimar (Idyllkin) Oracle 3/paladin 2| HP 52/52 | AC 21 T13 FF 21 | CMD 19| F +11 R +4 W +10 | Init +0 | Per +1| Speed 20 Ft | Spells: 1st 6/6 | concentration +8| morningstar +6 (1d8+2)|channel positive energy 4/day 2D6

"My friends. Aldern has been digging his way into whatever lies beyond. And when he breached it, ghouls came out. Be prepared. And also...find out what happened to his sister"


LG Male Human (Pld 3, Mnk 2) | HP 39 | AC 23, T 19, FF 17 | CMD 24 | Fort +10, Ref +11, Will +4 (Evasion; Immune to Fear/Disease) | Init +4 | Perc +5 (darkvision 10 ft; low-light vision) | Spd 30 ft | LoH 0/4 | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 2/2 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor | (( Loot Sheet ))

Has Dayo's reduce person wore off, yet?

If Justin has the spell slots available, Eagle's Splendor would help trivialize ghouls ^_^


1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Tall dwarf Xerox Of Xeros Link Level 3 druid
Dayo wrote:

Has Dayo's reduce person wore off, yet?

If Justin has the spell slots available, Eagle's Splendor would help trivialize ghouls ^_^

There was a second reduce person, its been on for a walk down the stairs a walk up the stairs and a walk back down. Justins transmutation spells last about 8 minutes.

Justins out of spell slots. I buffed up for a fight upstairs expecting ghoul central , not little house on the haunted hill :)


LG Male Human (Pld 3, Mnk 2) | HP 39 | AC 23, T 19, FF 17 | CMD 24 | Fort +10, Ref +11, Will +4 (Evasion; Immune to Fear/Disease) | Init +4 | Perc +5 (darkvision 10 ft; low-light vision) | Spd 30 ft | LoH 0/4 | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 2/2 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor | (( Loot Sheet ))

Let's do this ^_^


Rise of the Runelords map link:
Dead Suns:

Updated the map

The stairs end in a limestone cavern. The walls drip with moisture, and swaths of black and dark blue mold grow in spiraling, tangled patterns on the floor, ceiling, and walls. Rubble and broken bones clutter the floor, and a rhythmic sound—like the breathing of some immense creature—echoes through the cave from three tunnels, one to the north and two to the west. Of the two western tunnels, the southernmost one seems to be a relatively new creation.


LG Male Human (Pld 3, Mnk 2) | HP 39 | AC 23, T 19, FF 17 | CMD 24 | Fort +10, Ref +11, Will +4 (Evasion; Immune to Fear/Disease) | Init +4 | Perc +5 (darkvision 10 ft; low-light vision) | Spd 30 ft | LoH 0/4 | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 2/2 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor | (( Loot Sheet ))

Dayo pulls out and drinks a potion of feather step (duration 10 min) and takes advantage of his reduced size to scout out the northern passage.

Stealth, Small-sized: 1d20 + 4 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 + 2 + 4 = 23

Scarab Sages

Male Ratfolk HP 42/42 | AC 19 T 14 FF 16 | CMD 10| F +4 R +4 W +5 +2 vs disease | Init + 3 | Perception +0/ +10 with scent I Speed 20 Ft

Justin will take up the rear and protect the healer this time...


Rise of the Runelords map link:
Dead Suns:

Rounding the corner, the tunnels widens significantly.

The mold that covers all the tunnels seems to grow particularly thick in this portion of the tunnel. Several pickaxes have been tossed into the corner of the room—one of them looks particularly well made.


LG Male Human (Pld 3, Mnk 2) | HP 39 | AC 23, T 19, FF 17 | CMD 24 | Fort +10, Ref +11, Will +4 (Evasion; Immune to Fear/Disease) | Init +4 | Perc +5 (darkvision 10 ft; low-light vision) | Spd 30 ft | LoH 0/4 | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 2/2 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor | (( Loot Sheet ))

Not wishing to make any noise, Dayo continues to stealth down the tunnel.


Rise of the Runelords map link:
Dead Suns:

Do you all let dayo go ahead first a bit? IN that case Id like a stealth check from Dayo. If not, we'll proceed. Because the others bad stealth will give you all away ;)

Sovereign Court

Sure, let's give him a 30-50ft leash?


LG Male Human (Pld 3, Mnk 2) | HP 39 | AC 23, T 19, FF 17 | CMD 24 | Fort +10, Ref +11, Will +4 (Evasion; Immune to Fear/Disease) | Init +4 | Perc +5 (darkvision 10 ft; low-light vision) | Spd 30 ft | LoH 0/4 | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 2/2 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor | (( Loot Sheet ))

If you give me 50 feet everything will be dead by the time you catch up ^_^

Scarab Sages

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Ratfolk HP 42/42 | AC 19 T 14 FF 16 | CMD 10| F +4 R +4 W +5 +2 vs disease | Init + 3 | Perception +0/ +10 with scent I Speed 20 Ft
Dayo wrote:
If you give me 50 feet everything will be dead by the time you catch up ^_^

as long as the dead stop moving by then i'm fine with that


Rise of the Runelords map link:
Dead Suns:

Ok Dayo will move ahead of the party. I'm assuming Dayo is using his limited darkvision to scout as there is no natural light down here. Also you guys are hilarious

stealth: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 4 + 1 = 18

Dayo carefully moves forward, moving into a wider part of the cavern, where several other tunnels split off.
The mold is present everywhere.

DM only:

perception Dayo: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12


LG Male Human (Pld 3, Mnk 2) | HP 39 | AC 23, T 19, FF 17 | CMD 24 | Fort +10, Ref +11, Will +4 (Evasion; Immune to Fear/Disease) | Init +4 | Perc +5 (darkvision 10 ft; low-light vision) | Spd 30 ft | LoH 0/4 | Smite 1/1 | Stunning Fist 2/2 | Active Conditions: Mage Armor | (( Loot Sheet ))

Dayo returns to the group.

"Nothing for quite a distance. We should check out these other passages so we're not surrounded."

Tunnel on the bottom?

4,551 to 4,600 of 4,749 << first < prev | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Woran's Rise of the Runelords All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.