OMB's Masks of the Living God Module (PFS) (Inactive)

Game Master James Martin

Tactics maps


1,701 to 1,750 of 3,959 << first < prev | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

Female Arcane Pool: 6/6
Skills:
K.Arcana +14; K. Planes +14; Stealth +6; Acro+12; Spellcraft +12
Elf Magus (Kensai/Blackblade) 7 (HP:52/52)(AC:28/26 FF:17 T:21)(F:+9 R:+9 W:+7)(Init:+13)(Perception: +11)

Hoshiko will have tried to rest earlier and then be awake when Mikail makes his sneaky attempt in case he needs some assistance she can come running...


What you see: The Garden's gates are locked and chained and guarded by two gnolls. Humans leave through a smaller side door, looking very much like accountants. Different humans haul food and water to the slave pens, which look much reduced in number since so many were sold that day. Each slave gets some thin gruel and a ladle-full of water. Gnoll patrols of two gnolls and a human move around, keeping an eye on things, but not looking terribly alert. An obese gnoll covered in scars moves around for a while after closing, barking orders.

At midnight, the mood changes. The patrols suddenly get much more alert and after a quick sweep of the Garden, assemble at the dry cistern. There is a soft rumbling and the floor of the cistern seems to move away, revealing a tunnel disappearing into the ground. From this tunnel comes a party of gnolls and humans, leading chained and bound slaves behind them. These they take back into the pens and toss in.

After the slaves are penned, the obese gnoll and the newcomers exchange words and coin and the obese gnoll closes the cistern after the newcomers head back down the tunnel by twisting a decorative torch sconce. The gnoll patrols go back to being lazy after the obese gnoll heads inside his office and the lights go out.

What do you want to do?

The Exchange

Male Human Slayer 6 HP:52 AC:17 T:13 FF:14 Init+3 Fort:6 Ref:8 Will:4 Bow +9/+4, 1d8+7 Rapier +8/+3, 1d6+2
Skills:
Acro:12 Climb:11 Dis Dev: 9 Intim:9 Know-Nature:10 Perc:11 Stlth:17 Srvvl:11 Swm:10 UMD:12

Soran sends his tiny clockwork to record the conversation between the Gnoll and the newcomers, and keeps an eye out to make sure the group is not discovered.

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

Mikail returns to the group and passes on what he saw. Once he finishes his tale, he concludes by saying "I don't know.. they are very heavily guarded. The guards seem kinda lazy and tired when the boss isn't around, but thats still a lot for us to take on at once. What do you think, Fera? Should we report back and see if we can get something to stick with the tax evasion, or should we keep up the investigations?"

GM: In my ramblings, did I happen to find a way for us to get in that doesn't involve the main gate?"


Mikail, there is a side door that the accountants exited through. It doesn't seem to be as well guarded, but the lock is more difficult.

Soran's clockwork friend comes back and replays the conversation.

Gnoll:
There are few pleasantries exchanged. The obese gnoll, referred to as 'Overseer' asks if everything went well. The newcomers assure him it did. The overseer agrees to the usual price and gives orders to have the new property placed in pens. The overseer does ask something about the 'Mother' but other than that, it sounds routine.

Grand Lodge

Female Arcane Pool: 6/6
Skills:
K.Arcana +14; K. Planes +14; Stealth +6; Acro+12; Spellcraft +12
Elf Magus (Kensai/Blackblade) 7 (HP:52/52)(AC:28/26 FF:17 T:21)(F:+9 R:+9 W:+7)(Init:+13)(Perception: +11)

I guess we are at the mercy of Mikail's stealthiness and bravery at this point

Grand Lodge

Nagaji Dual-cursed Life Oracle 6 HP 51/51 | DR 3 AC 24* (+2 vs evil) T 10* FF 24* CMD 17* | F+5 (+2 vs poison) R+3 W+6 (+2 vs mind) | Init +0 | Perc+12 | Conc+12 | Channel 5/5

I'm just happy there is an opportunity to effectively use Stealth. So many times its a hassle for everyone else that Stealth based characters don't use it.

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

"I can try this side door.. it doesn't seem to be guarded very well. Other than that, we have few options. What do you guys think?"

I don't know about bravery, but the stealth thing he has. I think that (other than last game) there has been plenty of opportunity for the stealth game to work out. And yall have been plenty patient waiting for me to do my sneak and peeks instead of just pushing through like I have seen in other groups. It works well with this group.


Mikail, you can pop the lock with little trouble, just taking time. Make me a Stealth check to see how quietly you can do it!

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

Stealth: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33


Well it doesn't get much better than that, does it?

Mikail waits until he's pretty sure the door is unguarded, timing the patrols carefully. Sneaking forward, he cracks the lock with a soft CLICK and pops open the door. Inside he can see the Garden and hear some gnoll speech from nearby, as well as the sobs of a slave in the pens on the second floor.

You're in! What now?

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

Mikail turns to his companions, and points to his ear before pointing in the direction of the Gnolls he can here talking. He then fades from sight and disappears into the complex. Vanish

Stealth: 1d20 + 13 + 20 ⇒ (2) + 13 + 20 = 35
Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22

[ooc]I am not sure if we are at the north end of the complex or the south end, so I didn't add my token to the map.


Mikail, who is now familiar with the gnoll patrols, reckons you have about a minute before the patrols are close enough to see you again. Do you want to head to the cistern or somewhere else?

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

Cisterns sounds good to me..Let me know if anyone else objects!

After looking about and getting a feel for the complex, Mikail heads back to his friends. He is barely able to stiffle a giggle as out of nowhere, he grabs Hoshiko's hand, reappearing from his invisibility right in front of the understandably startled woman. He carefully leads the others in towards the cistern, hoping to get them under cover before any of the guards stop by.

Grand Lodge

Female Arcane Pool: 6/6
Skills:
K.Arcana +14; K. Planes +14; Stealth +6; Acro+12; Spellcraft +12
Elf Magus (Kensai/Blackblade) 7 (HP:52/52)(AC:28/26 FF:17 T:21)(F:+9 R:+9 W:+7)(Init:+13)(Perception: +11)

"Unhand me you fiend...oh it is you Mikail... by the stars you startled me..."


The real tale begins!

Mikail leads you invisibly to the cistern, where a quick twist of the torch sconce grants you access. You slip down into the tunnel, where another torch likewise closes the cistern, leaving you in darkness. In front of you stretch long dry water pipes. These 15-foot-wide passages have a central 5-foot-wide, 4-foot-deep channel, flanked on either side by 5-foot-wide ledges. Service channels rise 12 feet high from the base of the channel to the center of the ceiling arch.

I need to know what sort of light sources you're using, if any, and I need Perception checks from each of you!

Perception DC 15:
After about a 100 feet of tunnel you can hear the faint sounds of men and something with deeper, more guttural voices arguing ahead. The argument seems to be over some obscure move in a game of Harrow, a move that the guttural voices seem to think is cheating.

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

As the darkness closes in, Mikail casts Dancing Lights to illuminate the pathway. As the party moves down the passage, he takes the lead, trying to move as quietly as he can and keeping his eyes and ears peeled.

Stealth: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30
Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

Grand Lodge

Female Arcane Pool: 6/6
Skills:
K.Arcana +14; K. Planes +14; Stealth +6; Acro+12; Spellcraft +12
Elf Magus (Kensai/Blackblade) 7 (HP:52/52)(AC:28/26 FF:17 T:21)(F:+9 R:+9 W:+7)(Init:+13)(Perception: +11)

Hoshiko can cast light as needed

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30

Hoshiko draws her sword and follows the kitsune...she stops everyone as her keen elven ears detects the sounds of voices up ahead ....arguing ...more than one voice ...


1d20 ⇒ 17

Hoshiko hears one of the human voices interrupt the others. "Waitaminute. That tunnel there. Why is there light coming from it?"

The guttural voice growls. "Faint, yes, but light. He's correct. I'm not expecting any patrols, are you Ibrahim?"

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

DM - are we actually on the map as shown? I'm having a hard time matching up the description and the map, since it sounds like we're in a sewer sort of place.

"Mika, douse your lights!" Fera whispers urgently, his blade in hand. "Let's try to duck out of sight, everyone!"


There's not a map yet. You're 100' away from the encounter area in a dry sewer pipe that used to bring water in. I'll pop down maps shortly, but we're not quite there yet.

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

Mikail quickly dispells his lights at Ferabras urgent order, before sitting in the darkness waiting to see what happens.


You hear a few footsteps coming closer to you, but then it stops and heads back the other way, not sounding very hasty. You hear the human voice say "Nah, nothin' there. Must have been a trick or else them boys up top opened the cistern for somethin'. No matter. Now about that hand you was losin'!" There's a few more words back and forth, but they seem to have gone back to their game.

They're clearly between you and where you want to go, which is deeper into the cistern tunnels. I'll let you guys plan and I'll kick off whatever plan you decide to do on Monday.


The room the men are in.. For your planning purposes

This room centers upon an open well shaft, over which a thick wooden crossbeam suspends a rope lift affixed to a sizable wooden cage. Filling half the shaft is a strange, badly rusted mechanism consisting of huge screw set inside a long vertical pipe.

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

"Well, we need to get past them one way or another," Fera whispers, once the men are far enough away he won't be heard, "and it would be a trick indeed to get by without being spotted." Scratching his red-skinned chin a moment, he continues, "We were told not to get into a fight with these folk in public, but this is hardly a public spot. And if we kill them all, they can't really blow our cover, right? So I guess we get as close as we can, then fight them? Not sure that's the best plan, but it's what I've got. Maybe Mika could walk in and fast-talk them into believing we're supposed to be allowed in, but then we leave them behind us as we go further in, which might not be wise."

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

Mikail listens closely as Ferabras lays out a first draft of a plan. "But if we kill them, won't they know that someone was here? Then when we go to the authorities, we will be the obvious suspects. I don't personally care about slavers but I do care about being hanged for killing them."

"Maybe I can talk our way past, but I don't know. I wish I would have thought of this when I was picking up scrolls.. something to put them to sleep would be nice." his voice trails off into thought. After a moment, his back stiffens and his eyes flash. "Wishes in one hand and turds in the other, right? If we are going to do this, then we have to go all the way. There may be a captured Pathfinder down here.. we have to do what is necessary. I would rather fight them then have them at our backs. It may make the rest of our searching more difficult, but I can't think of anything else we can do that would still be safe for us. What about the rest of you?" he finishes his statement looking at the rest of the group.

Grand Lodge

Female Arcane Pool: 6/6
Skills:
K.Arcana +14; K. Planes +14; Stealth +6; Acro+12; Spellcraft +12
Elf Magus (Kensai/Blackblade) 7 (HP:52/52)(AC:28/26 FF:17 T:21)(F:+9 R:+9 W:+7)(Init:+13)(Perception: +11)

"If we decide to attack them then we need to make quick work of them before they sound any alarm or make too much noise, then we need to hide the bodies. If they are posted guards then their shift will end and someone will come to replace them either finding their bodies or finding them missing. Alas this is a tough decision."

Grand Lodge

Nagaji Dual-cursed Life Oracle 6 HP 51/51 | DR 3 AC 24* (+2 vs evil) T 10* FF 24* CMD 17* | F+5 (+2 vs poison) R+3 W+6 (+2 vs mind) | Init +0 | Perc+12 | Conc+12 | Channel 5/5

"I can heal them before fatal wounds take their course."

Zolarus uses Life Link on the party while mulling their decision.

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

Mikail shakes his head mournfully. "I would not like to risk all of your lives on my ability to fast talk us through them. I think that if we are going to do this, we need to hit them hard like Hoshiko says. I can make all of us really fast with one of the scrolls, then we rush in and surprise them. Anyone not like this idea?"

I can cast Haste on the party, then sneak forward and use my sneak attack to start the fight. Something I did not consider until just now, but I will have to use two castings of the scroll to cover the whole party as it is a third level spell and affects one person per level. Or we can just roll in beat some heads and be done. Yalls choice!


Okay, sneaky solution?

Grand Lodge

Female Arcane Pool: 6/6
Skills:
K.Arcana +14; K. Planes +14; Stealth +6; Acro+12; Spellcraft +12
Elf Magus (Kensai/Blackblade) 7 (HP:52/52)(AC:28/26 FF:17 T:21)(F:+9 R:+9 W:+7)(Init:+13)(Perception: +11)

Hoshiko looks at the others as if asking 'do we stealth or do we fight?'...

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

"I think we've learned we're not all very good at stealth, and I'd worry about Mika going in alone," Fera offers. "Let's all get close to the door - I'll lead the way and those that can't see in the dark can hold on in a line. We make it as far as we can without being noticed, hopefully all the way to the door, then we burst through and attack. I'll make my sword a weapon of flame to finish off foes more quickly. Let's do this before we're found chatting about it."

Hope the 'fight' option is okay with everyone. It would be great to stay stealthy, but I don't see that working out here, and I don't want Mikail to get killed right as we start the fight.

Grand Lodge

Female Arcane Pool: 6/6
Skills:
K.Arcana +14; K. Planes +14; Stealth +6; Acro+12; Spellcraft +12
Elf Magus (Kensai/Blackblade) 7 (HP:52/52)(AC:28/26 FF:17 T:21)(F:+9 R:+9 W:+7)(Init:+13)(Perception: +11)

Hoshiko casts Mage Armor upon herself before Ferabras moves forward...

Grand Lodge

Nagaji Dual-cursed Life Oracle 6 HP 51/51 | DR 3 AC 24* (+2 vs evil) T 10* FF 24* CMD 17* | F+5 (+2 vs poison) R+3 W+6 (+2 vs mind) | Init +0 | Perc+12 | Conc+12 | Channel 5/5

Zolarus will Bless the party for 6 minutes.

-Posted with Wayfinder


Okay, Make your preparations and here we go!

In quiet movements you close the 100' between you and the well room. Two humans and two gnolls are here, playing a game with a battered Harrow deck. You take them completely by surprise!

Initiative:

Ferabras: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Hoshiko: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Mikail: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Zolarus: 1d20 ⇒ 17
Soran: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Foe: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Round 1:

Mikail, Zolarus, Soran and Hoshiko
Foes
Ferabras

Everyone gets a surprise round action, and M, Z, S & H get their round 1 actions. Go!

Grand Lodge

Female Arcane Pool: 6/6
Skills:
K.Arcana +14; K. Planes +14; Stealth +6; Acro+12; Spellcraft +12
Elf Magus (Kensai/Blackblade) 7 (HP:52/52)(AC:28/26 FF:17 T:21)(F:+9 R:+9 W:+7)(Init:+13)(Perception: +11)

Surprise ROund- Hoshiko takes a 30 foot movement

Round 1 Hoshiko moves around the pulley system and attacks the closest foe...

BB ADS: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26
DMG: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Fera begins moving into the room, wishing his armor didn't slow him so.

Single move action in surprise round.

Grand Lodge

Female Arcane Pool: 6/6
Skills:
K.Arcana +14; K. Planes +14; Stealth +6; Acro+12; Spellcraft +12
Elf Magus (Kensai/Blackblade) 7 (HP:52/52)(AC:28/26 FF:17 T:21)(F:+9 R:+9 W:+7)(Init:+13)(Perception: +11)

slowpoke

Grand Lodge

Nagaji Dual-cursed Life Oracle 6 HP 51/51 | DR 3 AC 24* (+2 vs evil) T 10* FF 24* CMD 17* | F+5 (+2 vs poison) R+3 W+6 (+2 vs mind) | Init +0 | Perc+12 | Conc+12 | Channel 5/5

Zolarus steps closer and casts Murderous Command (Will DC 15) twice on two different thugs. Once in surprise round and the other in Round 1.

-Posted with Wayfinder


Surprise round!
Ferabras moves into the room along with Hoshiko while Zolarus casts a spell of murder on one of the human thugs! Will: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19 His eyes briefly glow red, but he shakes it off!

Round 1!
Hoshiko slashes one of the gnolls across the shoulder with her black blade. It staggers, but does not fall! Zolarus casts another murderous spell on the other human! Will: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13 This time the eyes stay red!

Mikail and Soran for the surprise and round 1!

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

Sorry for holding everything up.
GM, since I suggested it before we moved up the hall, can we retcon two castings of Haste, so everyone gets the bonuses or would you prefer not?

Mikail creeps up the hallway, rapier in hand after casting Haste if allowed. The team stacks up on the door, then they rush in. Seeing Hoshiko breaking left, Mikail takes the right flank, moving quick and hard for his target. His sword strikes true, coming back bloody to the hilt!

Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30
Confirm: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26

Damage: 2d6 + 12 + 3d6 ⇒ (6, 4) + 12 + (5, 6, 3) = 36

Haste attack if allowed:

With his magically enhances speed, Mikail's rapier strikes out again, poking another hole in his unsuspecting enemy.
Haste: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27
Damage: 1d6 + 6 + 3d6 ⇒ (3) + 6 + (5, 3, 3) = 20

Surprise round: Move
Round 1: Attack
If Haste is allowed, second attack. If not, 5ft step back to allow Fera in.

Anyone I hit this round will be subject to my "debilitating injury" attack. I am choosing: Disoriented: The target takes a -2 penalty on attack rolls. In addition, the target takes an additional -2 penalty on all attack rolls it makes against the rogue.


Mikail moves in with supernatural speed as his spell takes hold. He guts the human, who dies with a groan.

NPCingSoran fires his arrows!
Surprise Attack: 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 9 + 1 + 1 = 23 for 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15 plus 2d6 ⇒ (2, 1) = 3 damage!

Round 1 Attack: 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 9 + 1 + 1 = 25 for 2d8 + 14 ⇒ (3, 1) + 14 = 18 plus 2d6 ⇒ (6, 3) = 9 damage!
Round 1 Attack: 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 9 + 1 + 1 = 14 for 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8 plus 2d6 ⇒ (6, 5) = 11 damage!
Round 1 Attack: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 17 for 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15 plus 2d6 ⇒ (1, 1) = 2 damage!

Two of the gnolls become feathered with arrows. One dies immediately, while the other yelps in pain and rage!

The human draws a club and lashes out at the gnoll with murderous impulse! Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24 for 1d6 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 3 + (1) = 6 damage!

The gnoll, looking bloodied and angry, draws a dire flail and lashes out at Hoshiko! Dire flail: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 2 = 11 or 1d8 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 2 = 10 damage!

Ferabras for round 1, then Z, H, M & Z for round 2!

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Mika - I was going to say before the fight that I don't think we need haste, since we'd only have a round or two of it after casting both spells, so if it's an option, let's hold off.

Wishing he could reach the gnoll, Fera advances into the room and deals a devastating blow to the remaining human, clearing the path to the bloodied gnoll! He turns to the little kitsune at his side and says, "Well struck, Mika! You are fierce indeed!"

Move up, attack yellow.

+1 Greatsword, PA: 1d20 + 12 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 12 - 2 = 25
Greatsword damage, PA: 2d6 + 8 + 6 ⇒ (5, 5) + 8 + 6 = 24


And with that the huamn falls!

Round 2: M, H, Z and S are up!

Grand Lodge

Female Arcane Pool: 6/6
Skills:
K.Arcana +14; K. Planes +14; Stealth +6; Acro+12; Spellcraft +12
Elf Magus (Kensai/Blackblade) 7 (HP:52/52)(AC:28/26 FF:17 T:21)(F:+9 R:+9 W:+7)(Init:+13)(Perception: +11)

Hoshiko swings her sword again but swings wide and misses...

BB ADS: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13
DMG: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

Grand Lodge

Nagaji Dual-cursed Life Oracle 6 HP 51/51 | DR 3 AC 24* (+2 vs evil) T 10* FF 24* CMD 17* | F+5 (+2 vs poison) R+3 W+6 (+2 vs mind) | Init +0 | Perc+12 | Conc+12 | Channel 5/5

Zolarus moves closer and punches the man.

cestus, bless: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 8 + 1 = 22
magic, silver: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

-Posted with Wayfinder

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

Fera: Good point.. but looks like we are already in it. I will try to read closer to what you are saying. Sorry about that!

Looks like I forgot Bless and Haste adjustments last time too!

Mikail flushes with pride as Ferabras compliments him.. thankfully his fur covers such a reaction! He doubles down on his efforts, proud to be standing firm and contributing to the fight!

Attack: 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 10 + 1 + 1 = 20
Haste Attack: 1d20 + 10 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 10 + 1 + 1 = 17

Dmg: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Dmg: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7


Between ZOlarus and Mikail's attacks, the man falls. In a matter of seconds, you took them down and now the well shaft is quiet. The well shaft is 20 feet deep and there's a counterweight device that will allow you to lower up to four people at a time.

On the humans you find 2 mwk leather armor, 2 club, 2 mwk whip, 2 everburning torch, 2 mwk manacles, 2 silk rope (50 ft.). On the gnolls you find 2 +1 studded leather, 2 mwk dire flail, 2 mwk manacles, 2 hemp rope (50 ft.) and a total of 4 cure light wound potions. One of the gnolls possesses a small metal plate with several slots cut around the edges.

Grand Lodge

Male Kitsune Rogue (Unchained)(Kitsune Trickster)/ 6 42/42hp, -2 Con] [AC:21 T:15 FF:16] [Perc +10] [F+3/R+10/W+3] [CMB 6] [CMD 20] [SP 30FT] [INIT +7] |

Mikail sighs as the last one falls, before turning to his friends. "Did you see that?!?!" he exclaims. "I held my own! I actually helped!!" His ears are perked straight up, and unconsciously, his bushy tails wag in excitement at helping to bring down these foes. He gleefully begins to sort through the gear on the fallen enemy, grabbing the potions to distribute among the group, then holding up the curious metal plate. "Anyone know what this may be?" he asks.

Once that is done, he moves over to the mechanism and examines it. "I think we can work this to take us down.. is anyone hurt? Anyone need anything before we see where this goes?"

If no one wants it, I can carry the metal plate. GM, any knowledge checks about it?

Grand Lodge

Female Arcane Pool: 6/6
Skills:
K.Arcana +14; K. Planes +14; Stealth +6; Acro+12; Spellcraft +12
Elf Magus (Kensai/Blackblade) 7 (HP:52/52)(AC:28/26 FF:17 T:21)(F:+9 R:+9 W:+7)(Init:+13)(Perception: +11)

"The metal plate may be a key of some sort. I need none of their combat gear but we should take the manacles with us just in case. Should we hide the bodies?" Hoshiko also pockets one of the potions.

1,701 to 1,750 of 3,959 << first < prev | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Sior's Masks of the Living God Module (PFS) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.