Feral's PFS Plunder and Peril (Inactive)

Game Master Feral

Mappage

The Crew

Inits:

[dice=Balooo]1d20[/dice]
[dice=Fahd]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Melina]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Ushaka]1d20+7[/dice]
[dice=Zinkyudo]1d20+4[/dice]


851 to 900 of 1,215 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>
Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Though he's tempted to go talk to the doctor again, Zinkyudo's sense of duty reminds him that they need allies throughout the crew. He approaches Iulia - as the quartermaster, she'll be in charge of supplies. "Good day to you! As you might have heard, we had an exciting little run-in with a ghost, and I used up a lot of arrows. I wonder if I could get some more from you? And I bet a well-organized person like yourself would know if there was a way I could get some ghost salt around here? Just in case we meet another one?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 ⇒ 16


Finkyudo happens upon Iulia and Fahd just as the latter is striking out again. "Nope, nothing I can think of", the quartermaster says with a sigh.

The mention of ghost salts (or just about anything) is enough to get the Iulia's attention. "Ghost salts? Of course. Let's get you restocked. We can't have our crew I'll-prepared for whatever comes next! Right this way."

You can buy ghost salts at normal cost.

***

Ushaka's efforts continue to go unnoticed by the Captain.

Poor Ushaka.

***

"Exciting as always", Handsome Hinsin says in reply to Melina's question. "The captain's been leaning on me a bit less than usual but I'm not one to complain. She seems to have a lot of confidence in you and your companions. If I were the paranoid sort I'd be worried my position was in jeapordy."

The mention of Melina's craft piques the steward's interests. "You don't say? The captain would appreciate that for sure. It's been a long time since we had a brewer on the crew. What would you need from me?"

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

"Oh, nothing major. Rum, sugar. Some yeast. A proper hearth, which may require shore. I have an alembic already" the tiefling smiles. "The secret, of course, are the measurements, and adjusting for the effects of the local environment. A little salt in the air goes a long ways to affecting the alcohol if not accounted for."


"You sound like quite the expert", Hinsin says with a smirk.

What's Melina trying to accomplish here?

***

Oops. I totally missed Baloooo.

With a bit of friendly banter, Fozzy manages to get on the cook's good side. Funny enough, it seems he hates seafood which means he goes hungry most nights because he doesn't eat what he cooks for the rest of the crew.

"You seem like you've got a decent head on your shoulders. Maybe you should come by the galley some time see if you can help me figure out what to do with the pickled beets the captain wants me to cook."

It's a fairly high profession cook.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Natural 20?: 1d20 ⇒ 5

Balooo's lack of knowledge when it comes to culinary arts hurts him as per usual....

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

Make him friendly? As the steward he knows about provisioning and perhaps destination. I suppose I could ask him, get a sense of where were going.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Finkyudo fanks the quartermafter, purchasing a packet of ghost salts and borrowing the cook's stove for a few minutes to apply them to a double handful of arrows.

Sure hope not to need these, he thinks as he works, enjoying the simple task that he understands a lot better than the intricacies of sailing. Maybe it'll work like rain, if you bring an umbrella, you can count on sunny skies.


"Let's go chat with Iulia. I'll make sure you get what you need for your work."

He seems suitably intrigued and impressed by Melina's plan.

***

Early the next morning, Zinkyudo is woken by Antoly, the half-orc rigger. He looks like he hasn't slept.

"Some of the others said you were a doctor. You've got to help me! I picked up a rash down there while we were in Lilywhite. I must have been that two copper whore. I was hoping it'd get better but it burns like a b#!@$ and it's keeping me up at night. Doc Imogene said if this happened again she'd make me pay for the for the tonic. I'm not paying for that s~$*!"

Did Melina or someone else end up helping Doc Imogene? If so assume you're part of this.

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Lol, very glad that Fahd is not a part of this scene!

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Zinkyudo wakes up quickly, his jumpy nature making him a light sleeper, but he wishes he were still asleep once Antoly explains his situation. "I'll help you," he says, "but you're going to owe me. And you should stay away from those, um, ladies. Let me take a look."

He takes the briefest of glances at Antoly's rash, confirms where the man got it, and suggests he keep it dry and clean as much as he can and apply tea leaves to it at night. The latter won't really do much, but having something to do would make the sailor feel better.

Heal: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

Feral tells me I need a second roll:

Heal: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 Poor horc

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

Melina takes a look herself at the afflicted area herself with a healer's detached mind.

"Ohhh, I'm so very sorry that you got stuck with that." she quips. "And I'm sorry about the rash you got, too. I don't that I have anything to help - I've heard other doctors have taken quicksilver to such an affliction, but I doubt the efficacy. I do have a small tonic or two which might help."

heal: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

I'll give him an antiplague, if it will help at all


The orc frowns, more at Zinkyudo's advice than the treatment prescribed by him and Melina. Antoly takes the alchemical item offered by Melina and hitches up his trouser. "Thanks a lot you two. I won't forget this!"

Fort: 1d20 ⇒ 17

***

A couple days later, Antoly visits the pair again, grinning like a fool. "It worked! I don't know which helped more, the tea leaves or that goop you gave me but my mast is back in shipshape."


Midday the next day, the Magpie Princess reaches the island known as Warvil's Folly after the time the captain's late husband was stranded on it.

"This is it", Captain Lanteri says with visible excitement before the assembled crew including the party. "The last piece is in the monastery on that island. You five were responsible for recovering the first two. It seems fitting you bring in the last one. Be careful out there, Warvil mentioned the island was inhabited. I think he said there was a tribe of lizardfolk and some faeries. It shouldn't be anything you can't handle."

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

"We've handled everything else."

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Zinkyudo puts a hand by his side, checking to see that his quiver of cold iron arrows is in place, then nods as he says, "Better than ghosts."

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

"I am curious, captain - have you ever heard of the Vudrani concept of Dharma? It's fascinating, really. Actions beget actions. I recommend reading it sometime."

She smiles. "I agree, a few lizardfolk and fey should be no issue. What are we looking for in this place?"

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Fahd drinks down his strength mutagen, preparing for the worst.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Zink will activate barkskin once they're on the island.

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Ushaka nods, double and tripple checking that all his gear is in ship shape and in its proper place.


"The last piece of the artifact of course. I expect it'll be another piece of horn."

Once again piling into a launch, the party (mostly Ushaka) rows for the beach's only landable beach.

As the party pulls their vessel up onto the sand, they catch sight of a n enormous turtle further up the beach digging the sand. The huge beast looks up at the party's arrival.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Zink fortifies himself against whatever surprises lie in store for them, then asks, "Anybody speak turtle?"

After watching a few moments, he wonders aloud, "Could that thing be digging a hole to lay eggs? Are turtles with their eggs anything like a mama bear with her cubs?"

Activate barkskin, 1/7 ki points used

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Ushaka nods, "We'd best be avoiding it if possible."


Unfortunately the beach is rather small and the turtle is rather large. 'Avoiding' it might prove difficult.

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

nature: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (17) + 17 = 34 (or +1 to that if magical beast/arcana

"Oh I don't know maybe if we gave it some nice... sea grasses it would leave us alone? Want some delicious seaweed, friend?"


1 person marked this as a favorite.

With her encyclopedic knowledge, Melina recognizes that this beast is indeed laying her eggs. No amount of tasty bribes are likely to calm her down. Wild empathy would do the trick.

If the party is looking to give the turtle a wide berth, they could scale the nearby rocks but it'd be a bit of a scramble.

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

"I don't suppose anybody feels like staring lovingly into its eyes to get it to go practice its reproduction elsewhere?"

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

"I could give it a try," Zinkyudo offers, "but we'd end up in a fight for sure. Never had much of a touch with animals. Or people. Or ghosts, for that matter."

He considers the rocks rising above them before adding, "I'm a decent climber, we could try just going up there. Of course, something else is sure to attack us on the way up, the way our luck has been."

Looking over our sheets, we are fresh out of Wild Empathy. Most of us have at least +6 to Climb, but Ushaka and Melina don't. Looks like a turtle fight, no?

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

"Really don't want to have to fight that turtle. I know that Flavorable Fahd is going to be right up its alley."

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Climbing is easy if somebody better does it with a rope first.

Ushaka grabs his rope out and hands it to one of the better climbers.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

"I know little about non-bears, but I know turtles don't eat people. But it will fight to defend itself. We should avoid it."

I can also carry someone and climb up. Fahd probably can too.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

"Good thinking!" Zinkyudo exclaims, only briefly taking his eyes off the turtle to accept Ushaka's rope. He moves to the rock face and attempts to climb it, testing just how challenging it's going to be.

Take 10 for a 16.


Zinkyudo finds that the rocks are a bit too slick to ascend at a casual pace.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

After slipping back to the ground, Zink turns to Balooo and Fahd and says, "You guys are big and strong, maybe one of you could lead the way and anchor the rope for the rest of us?"

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Balooo nods and tries.

Take 10 for 18 If that doesn't make it.

Climb: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
Climb: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
Climb: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
Climb: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Climb: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19


It takes Balooo a few tries but eventually he makes it up to the top of the rocks. Conveniently, there's a somewhat sturdy tropical tree emerging from the earth not far from the edge.

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Fahd tries to follow Baloo l, both in climbing, and then when ascending, tying a rope to help the others.

Climb: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Climb: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Climb: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
Climb: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
Climb: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Ushaka will cover with his bow from the ground until everybody is up, then stash it and climb the rope.

take 10 climb = 10.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Zink stays on the ground with Ushaka, also providing cover, then scrambles up the rope after his companions.

Take 10 on Climb for 16


With the rope secured by Balooo and Fahd it's a simple matter for the rest of the party to scale the slippery rocks.

From the rocky cliff the party is able t

This wide beach of smooth, pale pebbles offers a panoramic view of the jungle-topped cliffs that shelter the tranquil lagoon. To the northwest, a waterfall cascades over a succession of rock shelves. A path of gray stones leads west from the northern end of the beach, providing stepping stones across the falls and up to a series of rough-hewn steps carved into the cliffside. At the top of the cliff, the path winds its way into the shade of the jungle.

Below, the party sees a pair of fierce creatures with the forebody of a great cat, two powerful, clawed legs, and colorful fins have driven a hippocampus up onto the beach and are slowly cornering it.

A woman with blue skin and webbed hands, riding another hippocampus, circles on the surface of the water.

"Help!" she calls out when she spots the party atop the cliff. "Please, save my hippocampus she can't defend herself on land. I'll pay you in pearls!"

Balooo: 1d20 ⇒ 9
Fahd: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Melina: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
Ushaka: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Zinkyudo: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Sea Cats: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

I'm not going to bother with a map for this encounter. The party is 20 feet up and 40 feet away from the beasts. You'll need a climb check to descend the rocks down to the beach or you can dive into the water and swim for the beach.

The party is up.

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Fahd was not about to get back in the damned water, if he could help it. He tries to climb down and move to help the poor hippocampus.

Climb 1d20 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 8 + 2 = 18

Forgot my mutagen last time.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Zinkyudo studies the woman's demeanor a moment, trying to figure out if she's trustworthy.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

If she's lying, he'll delaly. If he's either unsure or convinced of her sincerity, he'll attack:

He then steps to the lip of the cliff and looses a pair of arrows at the one of the fish-cats!

Flurry with deadly aim

Flurry with Longbow, DA: 1d20 + 9 - 1 ⇒ (10) + 9 - 1 = 18
Longbow damage: 1d8 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 2 = 9

Flurry with Longbow, DA: 1d20 + 9 - 1 ⇒ (19) + 9 - 1 = 27
Longbow damage: 1d8 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 2 = 10

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

"A cat-fish? Soaked pussy-tat? Felicine? No, what are those things called..." Melina scans her memory palace for the nature of the assaulting creatures.

(almost) all the knowledges!:

arcana: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (1) + 18 = 19
dungeoneering: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (8) + 14 = 22
local: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (12) + 14 = 26
nature: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (4) + 17 = 21
planes: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (12) + 16 = 28
religion: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (19) + 15 = 34

Melina drinks an extract of bomber's eye.

It sounds like they're entirely on land.


Yeah, they're entirely on land.

Melina recognizes the creatures as sea cats, vicious magical beasts as capricious and deadly and their more mundane non-aquatic kin.

They're strong and have a rend attack. There's not a ton to know about them.

This side is a bit drier making the descent noticeably easier. Fahd makes it down the rocks without suffering a nasty fall.

After pausing to consider the aquatic woman's words, Zinkyudo's fires off two shots. His arrows slam into the nearer of the two sea cats which yowls in pain before turning to glare at the distant archer.

Balooo and Ushaka are up.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Balooo sighs and drops into the water to swim towards the fight. "On my way!"

Swim: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
Swim: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17

10 feet away from the beach now.

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Ushaka sighs and dives off the cliff into the water and then swims to the beach, readying his trusty taiaha as he does so.

Swim: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11


Unhappy with the outside presence interrupting their potential meal, the sea cats waddle towards the party.

They're now 20 feet away from the cliff. The party is up.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

"Not to worry, we'll save your hypnogrampus!" Zink calls out before shooting another couple of arrows down from the cliff-top.

Flurry with longbow, aiming at one he already hit. Should be within 30', given that the distance from Zink to the seacats would be the hypotenuse of a right triangle with a base of 20' and a height of 20', putting them at 28.3 feet away.

Flurry with Longbow, PBS, DA: 1d20 + 10 - 1 ⇒ (16) + 10 - 1 = 25
Longbow damage: 1d8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 2 = 13

Flurry with Longbow, PBS, DA: 1d20 + 10 - 1 ⇒ (3) + 10 - 1 = 12
Longbow damage: 1d8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 2 = 7


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Zinkyudo takes 3d6 ⇒ (1, 1, 6) = 8 for using unwanted math in my game.

One of his arrows fails to penetrate the sea cat's thick rubbery hide but the other sinks deep alongside his first two.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Balooo will start his raging song and will call upon underhanded tactics to combat these creatures. Martial Flexibility for Improved Dirty Trick. Inspire Rage! +2 Str/+4 con +1 Will -1 AC.

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

Melina tosses an improbable bomb at the improbable creatures.

range touch, pb, bombers eye: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19 touch

fire, pb: 3d6 + 9 ⇒ (6, 6, 2) + 9 = 23 plus dc 18 fortitude save or be nauseated for 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3 round after leaving cloud. Cloud lasts 1 rd and fills a 10' by 10' square. Splash 11 fire DC 18 if applicable.

851 to 900 of 1,215 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Feral's PFS Plunder and Peril All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.