Feral's PFS Plunder and Peril (Inactive)

Game Master Feral

Mappage

The Crew

Inits:

[dice=Balooo]1d20[/dice]
[dice=Fahd]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Melina]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Ushaka]1d20+7[/dice]
[dice=Zinkyudo]1d20+4[/dice]


1,101 to 1,150 of 1,215 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>

Creed retreats a step and hurls another bomb at the clustered party.

Bomb vs Melina (cover, range): 1d20 + 12 + 1 - 4 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 12 + 1 - 4 - 2 = 11
Fire Damage: 4d6 + 3 ⇒ (6, 4, 6, 4) + 3 = 23

Zinkyudo, Balooo, and Zinkyudo take 7 fire damage (reflex 17 for half). Melina needs to make a DC 17 reflex save or catch fire from the explosion.

The party is up.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Reflex: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Balooo moves and then casts a spell dashing across the stone with a clothesline until he is behind Creed.

Bladed Dash!: 1d20 + 9 + 1 + 2 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 9 + 1 + 2 + 2 - 2 = 30
1d6 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Reflex 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

Fahd moves to engage with the alchemist.

raging Mutagen Attack 1d20 + 12 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 12 + 2 + 1 = 35
Damage 1d8 + 5 + 2 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 2 + 4 + 1 = 16

Possible Crit Attack 1d20 + 12 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 12 + 2 + 1 = 20
Damage 1d8 + 5 + 2 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 5 + 2 + 4 + 1 = 19

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

reflex 1: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11
reflex 1: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

18/39 Melina screams as she burns.

"You bastard!"

The quickly launches a tanglefoot bag at the bomber.

ranged touch: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19
duration: 2d4 ⇒ (1, 3) = 4 DC 15 to prevent being stuck

tanglefoot bag:

An entangled creature takes a –2 penalty on attack rolls and a –4 penalty to Dexterity and must make a DC 15 Reflex save or be glued to the floor, unable to move. Even on a successful save, it can move only at half speed.

A creature that is glued to the floor (or unable to fly) can break free by making a DC 17 Strength check or by dealing 15 points of damage to the goo with a slashing weapon. A creature trying to scrape goo off itself, or another creature assisting, does not need to make an attack roll; hitting the goo is automatic, after which the creature that hit makes a damage roll to see how much of the goo was scraped off. Once free, the creature can move (including flying) at half speed. If the entangled creature attempts to cast a spell, it must make a concentration check with a DC of 15 + the spell’s level or be unable to cast the spell.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Zinkyudo moves up onto the platform and calls out, "Creed, we've done nothing to you." A rich, unearthly timbre enters his voice and he shouts, "Stop!"

Move action to get onto dais, standard to use Command domain ability (1/8 today) to cast command, with the command being 'halt'. DC 16 Will save. Might be redundant with Melina's action (though he now has to make two different saves), but I gotta use some of my new cleric goodies.

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Ushaka steps up, not willing to further talk with the betrayer and attacks

stab: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17
damage: 1d10 + 7 + 2d6 ⇒ (10) + 7 + (2, 5) = 24

smash: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29
damage: 1d6 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (3) + 2 + (1, 1) = 7


Reflex: 1d20 ⇒ 20
Will: 1d20 ⇒ 3

Balooo and Fahd both land solid blows which stagger the bomber but not enough to keep him from getting his feet up in time to prevent being stuck to the floor by Melina's alchemical paste.

Unable to resist Zinkyudo's forceful command, Vancid goes stock still except to wince when Ushaka clubs him in the side of the head.

Welp. He's at ~20 hp and he lost a turn so I'll call it.

Unable to defend himself, the party makes short work of Vancid Creed.

On the late artillerist's body, the party finds a mostly fresh healing wand, an alchemical cookbook, and a tanglefoot bag.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Balooo will take the wand and use it to heal people that have been blown up.

Balooo: 2d8 + 2 ⇒ (8, 6) + 2 = 16

Melina: 4d8 + 4 ⇒ (4, 6, 5, 1) + 4 = 20
Fahd: 4d8 + 4 ⇒ (6, 1, 8, 1) + 4 = 20

"Borrowed" wand has 38 charges left. We go clockwise starting with the room slightly south east of us.


The door atop the long, steep staircase opens into an octagonal room thirty feet across with a smooth domed ceiling twenty feet high. Each wall is set with a tall tarnished silver panel, as well as a dark mural of colored glass depicting an eye — each eye has a differently colored iris. In the center of the room is a raised pedestal ten feet in diameter and three feet high. A thick layer of dust blankets the room.

When the party enters, one of the panels of glass lifts away and stands up becoming some kind of construct. It immediately attacks.

Balooo: 1d20 ⇒ 9
Fahd: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Melina: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Ushaka: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Zinkyudo: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Glass: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (17) - 1 = 16

Ushaka and Zinkyudo are up.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Zinkyudo leans to one side and sends one arrow, then another, winging past his companions at the construct. As he attacks, he says to Melina, "Don't move your head, I don't want to take off your ear. Also, do you know what that thing is?"

Assuming I don't know about its DR, will shoot some nice normal arrows at it.

Flurry with Longbow, PBS, cover: 1d20 + 11 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 11 - 4 = 27
Longbow damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Flurry with Longbow, PBS, cover: 1d20 + 11 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 11 - 4 = 21
Longbow damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Crit confirm: 1d20 + 11 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 11 - 4 = 26
Crit damage: 2d8 + 8 ⇒ (3, 3) + 8 = 14

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Ushaka will collect the tanglefoot and keep it out.

Seeing the glass animate Ushaka will quickly vault the pedestal to get around back, hoping to catch the glassygolemything before it can react.

AcroDC10 to 'hop up': 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (18) + 13 = 31

point blank tanglefootbag: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20


Reflex: 1d20 ⇒ 3

Zinkyudo's arrows send cracks through the construct's glassy form but don't seem fully effective.

The bag of alchemical paste splatters across its form, gumming up its limbs and sticking the construct to the ground.

Finding itself unable to move, the construct lashes out at those in range with its glass-shard limbs.

Slam vs Ushaka (entangled): 1d20 + 16 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 16 - 2 = 17
Damage: 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (8, 7) + 5 = 20 and inflicting 1d8 of bleed

Slam vs Balooo (entangled): 1d20 + 16 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 16 - 2 = 30
Damage: 2d8 + 5 ⇒ (7, 3) + 5 = 15 and inflicting 1d8 of bleed

The party is up.

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Fahd takes a diagonal 5' step to close distance with the creature. Fahd swiftly tries to analyze the creature's defenses and find a way past them.

Use Brawler ability Exploit Weakness to try to find a weak point. Wisdom check versus 10+ creature's CR. This is a swift action. Wisdom check 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10. If successful +2 to hit until the end of the Brawler's turn and ignore all DR or hardness. That's clearly a miss.

Fahd takes two swings at the glass monster.

Attack with Mutagen 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 10 + 2 = 27
Damage 1d8 + 5 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 2 + 4 = 15

Attack with Mutagen 1d20 + 10 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 10 + 2 = 17
Damage 1d8 + 5 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 5 + 2 + 4 = 18

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Ushaka barely sucks under the now gummy-golem.

"You coming Baloo?"

Ushaka will wait for Baloo to move up and then will step up and flank.

assuming Baloo steps up:
Stabby: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30
Damage: 1d10 + 7 + 2d6 ⇒ (8) + 7 + (6, 4) = 25

Smash: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16
damage: 1d6 + 2 + 2d6 ⇒ (4) + 2 + (2, 1) = 9

Ushaka will Bewilder on the first hit (-2AC, -4 vs me)

If Baloo doesn't step up, Ushaka will activate Precise strike instead.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Balooo steps in, inspiring rage again! +2 Str/+4 Con -1 AC +2 Will

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

arcana: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (14) + 18 = 32

Melina studies the golem. I'm like more info before I attack


Melina recognizes this creature as a glass golem. They're resistant to non-adamantine weapons and immune to most magic. In addition they can reflect spells periodically.

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

What magic are they not immune to?

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Hearing Melina's muttering to herself about what the creature's weakness is, Zink reaches for arrows whose tips have been treated with an alchemical solution, coating them in adamantine! Not wanting to waste them, he calms his spirit, draws back his bowstring with quiet deliberateness, and lands two powerful shots.

Flurry, using Perfect Strike (2/4 today) on both shots, with arrows treated with adamantine weapon blanch.

First arrow:
Flurry with Longbow, PBS, DA, cover: 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 11 - 2 = 12 ignore this roll

Flurry with Longbow, PBS, DA, cover: 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 11 - 2 = 27 attack roll for first arrow
Longbow damage: 1d8 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 + 4 = 15

Second arrow:
Flurry with Longbow, PBS, DA, cover: 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 11 - 2 = 25 crit confirmation roll for second shot
Crit damage: 2d8 + 16 ⇒ (4, 7) + 16 = 27

Flurry with Longbow, PBS, DA, cover: 1d20 + 11 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 11 - 2 = 29 attack roll for second shot
Longbow damage: 1d8 + 4 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 4 = 14


Shatter damages them, keen edge buffs them, spells that deal fire damage heals them, and spells that deal cold damage slows them.

Fahd and Ushaka's blows send more cracks through the glass golem. They're followed by Zinkyudo's blanched arrows which blast clean through the construct shattering it into a thousand pieces.

Encounter over. Balooo bleeds for another 1d8 ⇒ 1 before he can be healed.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

With the glass monster shattered, Zinkyudo lays a hand on the golden key that hangs on a cord around his neck (which he picked up in the ruined monastery, obviously) and utters a few words of praise and thanks.

Turning to Melina, he asks, "Any idea what the story is with this place? Aside from the obvious, that there are lots of eyes. Do the colors mean anything?"


Based on what she read within the entry hall, Melina believes this chamber used to function as a lighthouse for the ancient cyclops' naval forces.

Anyone want to pick a direction to explore?

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

"Well, aside from the pretty colors, I don't think there's much for us here," Zinkyudo offers. "Let's see what's down the next hallway."

Let's go where I've drawn the yellow arrow, which I think is south of us.


This elongated octagonal room features deep, widely spaced stone shelves along its walls.

There's some assorted coinage but otherwise nothing of interest.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Moved the arrow to a new place - let's check out the hot tub! For those not tracking the flight of the arrow, we just explored L10 and found coins.


Moving back up the stairs, the party explores the far side of the original chamber.

This octagonal room is fifty feet wide. A twenty-five-foot-wide archway takes up most of the northern entrance, and three staircases descend from it to the south. A raised stone lip in the center of the room defines a pool of clear water. At the bottom of the pool, a mosaic eye resembles the large single orb of a cyclops. The eye appears to gaze directly at every creature in the room, following them as they move around.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Knowledge?: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Balooo is confident that the pool is full of water.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Balooo will Detect Magic

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Ushaka closes one eye and stares at the cyclops eye as he moves around the pool. Occasionally he switches which eye is open.

Ushaka is clearly somewhat disturbed but seems to snap out of it.

"Up the stairs I guess." shrugs Ushaka.


Balooo detects a powerful divination aura on the water.

Moving southwest:

Stairs from the northeast descend into this octagonal room. Against the walls sit a carved stone weapon stand, a broken stone table, all scaled for creatures twice human height. The southwestern wall is covered in an unusual black substance that looks like coral, and massive formations of the material choke the exit to the southwest. A narrow path seems to have recently been cut through the mass into a room beyond.

Squeezing through the coral requires a DC 15 escape artist check. Each time you fail by 5 or more you take 1d6 damage.

Once the party squeezes through:

This large chamber has a sixty-foot-high ceiling supported by several thick stone columns. The worked stone of the southwest wall remains uncovered by coral, and is decorated with engravings of crude giant figures and roughly formed runes. The columns have markings chiseled into them as well, in what could be many different styles of handwriting.

Smashed stone tables and oversized benches are piled in the southeastern section of the room. Beyond the rubble, a tunnel slopes down to the east, and another descends from the southwest corner.

Linguistics 15:
The columns are inscribed with graffiti carved by individual cyclops travelers, including recorded wagers and amusing or grandiose stories.

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Take 10 escape artist: 10 + 11 = 21

Ushaka leads the way forward and tries to show his allies as well.

Will aid another on the escape artist is possible, can't fail the DC 10 to aid.

Once through Ushaka will get out paper and charcoal and start taking rubbings of the chiseled marks.

After starting... "I don't suppose anybody can read these by chance."

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Escape Artist : 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27

Zink slips easily through the jagged coral slot into the room beyond, then waits for the others to join him. Once everyone has had a chance to study the markings on the walls and columns, he points to the southwest and says, "Let's try that way."

Also happy to Aid on Escape Artist checks (auto-succeed), can drop a guidance on anyone who might need it.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Escape Artist: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (7) - 1 = 6
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2
Escape Artist: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5
Escape Artist: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (9) - 1 = 8
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3
Escape Artist: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18

It takes many attempts but Balooo eventually squeezes through it.

CLW: 5d8 + 5 ⇒ (4, 5, 3, 8, 3) + 5 = 28


Once everyone has made it past the deadly coral:

Moving southwest, the party emerges into an enormous underground cove. In the distance, a warship coated with thick plates of black coral is docked.

Two bridges of rope and wooden planks split off in different directions. From the north (left on the map), a woman's voice can be heard calling for help.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Balooo will follow the voice.

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Fahd takes 10 for an 18 on the escape artist check.

Once he hears the female voice, he follows the others, wondering whose voice they were moving to, and if it might be a trap.


The stink of rotting flesh and saltwater hangs heavily in the air. At the back of a small cavern sits a tall door of iron bars.

Behind the bars the source of the voice comes into view, a bear-sized beast with a body like a squat simian, a dog's face, and a long tail that ends in a clawed hand.

"Kind strangers!" it says in an inhuman voice. "Free me from by bonds!"

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Knowledge WTF?: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21 Special Attacks, Special Defenses?

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Zinkyudo has learned to be wary of pirates, and those who spend any time around pirates, and is fairly sure this strange creature fits at least one of those descriptions. He listens carefully for any falsehoods as the thing pleads for release.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28


Balooo recognizes this creature as an ahuizotl, malicious aquatic beast known for luring lost travelers in swamps or bogs to watery deaths. They can grab victims with their tail-claw and rake with them with its hind legs.

Zinkyudo doesn't get the sense that the alien beast is being duplicitous.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

"Why should we? Your kind drags us to our watery deaths."


The ahuizotl flinches at Balooo's racist remark.

"I haven't hurt anyone in years. Please, free me! I'll tell you everything I know about this cursed place and its master."

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

"And what will you do once freed?"


"Look for something to eat most likely."

The beast's words send a shiver down Zinkyudo's spine.

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

Earlier
"The columns say little of immediate use - mostly just cyclops travelers bragging about travels."

--------------------------------------

Melina encounters more then a few scrapes attempting to get through the coral, but finally gets through. She takes the time to mend the worst of her wounds.

When they encounter the ahuizotl, she cocks one eye. "Look, Mr. Eater of Travelers, my friend Balooo has a point. In other news... is anyone going to say anything about the giant warship?" She pauses. "Also, Mr. Eater, how exactly did you get here? You can't have been here since the original inhabitants, certainly. Who put you there?"

linguistics: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
escape artist, guidance: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 1 = 5
escape artist, guidance: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 3 + 1 = 15 Make it with the guidance
1d6 ⇒ 3
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

"We'll get to that. I say we leave it in its cage."


"I'll tell you everything once you free me from this cage. Everything...."

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

"No. We're in control here. Tell us and we might let you go. Don't and you rot here."


"Yes! I tell you and you set me free. Another woman came through this cavern recently. A woman with dark hair and a tall hat. She came for treasure but I'm certain the she serves Him now. He'll use her as a trap to lure you in."

1,101 to 1,150 of 1,215 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Feral's PFS Plunder and Peril All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.