Feral's PFS Plunder and Peril (Inactive)

Game Master Feral

Mappage

The Crew

Inits:

[dice=Balooo]1d20[/dice]
[dice=Fahd]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Melina]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Ushaka]1d20+7[/dice]
[dice=Zinkyudo]1d20+4[/dice]


701 to 750 of 1,215 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Balooo will ask around to see if anyone has fancy clothes.

Diplo: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (2) + 12 = 14

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Ushaka shakes his head and thinks to hmself, "Why didn't she tell us these things earlier."

Know:Local regarding fashion?: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

"How in the bloody hell do they expect us to look and act like dandies? I might as well just stay on the boat, if they are expecting poetry!"

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Well, this looks like another opportunity to keep my mouth shut.


Balooo finds a few members of the crew with bits and pieces of assorted formal wear.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

"The things we do for this job." Balooo says to no one as he figures out how to make himself look like a noble.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

"Hey, can I have the fancy hat with the feather on it?" Zink asks excitedly. "It'll look good with my wings. Never have figured out how to dress up wings - and no cracks about barbecue sacue, Balooo."

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

"All yours. I prefer spicy anyway."

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Ushaka shrugs, "My uncle told me that negotiating with dragons also ended up with either you or them on a stick anyway... Let's head out"


The ship nears the atoll and, suddenly, the water a hundred yards in front of the ship bursts open as the dragon, a blue-green beast of shiny scales and fin-like crests, reveals himself. He ascends several hundred feet in the air before soaring majestically down to land on the Magpie Princess' bowsprit.

"Attention ye sailors. I, mighty Kelizar, demand the captain of this vessel show thouself!" it roars in a poor approximation of archaic Taldane.

Please describe your garb when you post.

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

"I'm worried I might have not enough pieces of flair on. What do you all think? Can those noble's spare any, Baloo?"

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Balooo will give Fhad an extra puffy blouse-shirt. Though he does not want to, he bows in respect. His own puffy shirt with torn that is bearly able to hold his muscles in and his gaudy tacky jewelry accentuates the look. "We, your humble servants only wish safe passage, your greatness."

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

In addition to a fetching cap with a long feather dyed a brilliant yellow (which nicely highlights his large amber eyes), Zinkyudo wears a slightly weathered, ruffled collar around his slender neck. But the most eye-catching feature of his attire comes from the brilliant ribbons he was able to borrow from Doc Imogene. Shining in silver and gold, the ribbons are tied in great, looping bows along the length of his wings, exaggerating both their size and impressiveness. In such sumptuous, metallic colors, he resembles nothing more than an avatar of Abadar on Golarion, though a slightly skinny, twitchy one.

Craft (bows): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24 Okay, totally different kind of bow, but he does have it as a trained skill...

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Ushaka has on a loose shirt and pants, clearly working clothes although ones well taken care of. His beard is freshly shaved and his uncovered skin is heavily tattooed.


Kelizar surveys the party as Balooo speaks. He looks with disdain at Ushaka.

"Oh, why is it you want passage through my domain? And what do you offer in tribute?" the dragon asks haughtily.

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

Melina has tried to adorn herself in a presentable shirt borrowed from the captain's stores, although it is already stained by smudges of charcoal and other alchemical reagents.

"Ah, greetings fine wyrm. I am Feronia Firetongue, and as my companion noted, we see, passage. We are, in fact, adventurers and scholars sailing from Oppara by way of the Gloomspires, pursuing our researches on the history of the Cyclopean empire of Ghol-Gan. A complicated endeavor, indeed, one made only more complicated by the fact that the downed ship of one Captain Dahoath seems to have a key piece of the puzzle needed for us to pursue our researches. He was, I have heard, a troublesome scoundrel and villain who met his just end upon the reefs hereabouts."

"As scholars, we can offer few treasures, but knowledge we have have in abundance. We have traveled the world, and can share tales from lands far and wide. My friend here..." she motions to Baloo "...is from the lands the linnorms call home, and knows many of the stories of how the wyrms there have easily slain the foolish humans who pester them. The. My own humble trade is that of alchemy, and I can only but offer concoctions that expand the mind and make the blood sing."

diplomacy, using all my disrepute: 1d20 + 9 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 9 + 5 = 19
bluff, cause I'm full of it: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29


Sense Motives: 1d20 ⇒ 7

At least for now, the dragon appears content with the party's answers.

"Oppara!" the huge beast rumbles in excitement after being distracted momentarily by Finkyudo's masterfully tied bows. "Are you an aficionado of the arts? What shows are they performing in Taldor's heart these days?"

That would be knowledge (nobility) or you can just make something up.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Bluff to aid: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

Balooo will back up whatever Melina happens to say.

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

nobility: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19

"Oh yes, I just saw a comedic operetta - a silly thing Pirates of Promise. Pirates, operating out of Hermea - it makes no sense at all. I'm no singer... maybe Baloo can do it justice?"

I am the very model of a modern Major-General,
I've information vegetable, animal, and mineral,
I know the kings of Taldor and I quote the fights historical...

Oh I can never remember the rest."

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Fahd observed closely not knowing how he can aid the situation without angering the great beast. He chooses to let the alchemist do her work as she seemed quite capable so far.


"That sounds delightful!" the dragon chirps. "Perhaps once the boundaries of my own empire are settled I'll have my underlings build a theater in my name", he muses wistfully.

"Very well. You may explore the ruin of Captain Dahoath's vessel. Here's a little something to make your task easier", Kelizar says as he taps each member of the party on the forehead with a huge claw.

Water breathing.

"See that your servant doesn't make a mess while you're down there", he adds with a nod toward the under-dressed Ushaka.

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Ushaka looks down and does not make eye contact with the clearly superior dragon.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Balooo nods in gratitude. "Many thanks oh great dragon."

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

"I assure you that you have done a great service to the world!"

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Fahd also doesn't take the chance to screw things up, keeping his head down at all times. "Thank you, sir," he whispers quietly.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Zinkyudo lowers his head respectfully as the coquettish dragon bestows the ability to breathe water on the Pathfinders pirates. Rather uncharacteristically, he worries a moment what going swimming will do to his elaborate bows.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Balooo is ready to dive.

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

Melina will prepare touch of the sea for herself, take that and shield, pull her underwater crossbow, and jump in!

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Zinkyudo focuses his inner energies for a moment, protecting himself against what might lie ahead, then nods to indicate he's ready to go.

Barkskin, 1/7 ki used today.


It's not difficult to locate the shipwreck of the Saber’s Kiss as it's easily visible within the clear shallow waters. The wreck lies ~40 feet below below the surface of the water, but the tip of its main mast still juts up above the waterline. A large breach can be seen within the hull on the port side. The rest of the sandy sea floor bears scattered outcroppings of coral and colorful aquatic plant life.

After the party finishes their preparations they descend into the surprisingly warm clear water only to be greeted by denizens of Kelizar's domain - powerfully built sharkmen riding great white sharks. With razor-sharp teeth gleaming they descend on the party!

Balooo: 1d20 ⇒ 14
Fahd: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Melina: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Ushaka: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
Zinkyudo: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Sharks and Shark-people: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

Tiebreaker: 2d20 ⇒ (9, 2) = 11

Melina and Ushaka are up. Keep in mind that you're underwater currently and need to make swim checks to move around.

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Swim: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22

Stealth at speed: 1d20 + 12 - 5 ⇒ (5) + 12 - 5 = 12

Ushaka swims up against the side of the ship, attempting to conceal himself admist the wreckage.

Unsure how far underwater we are, if too far ignore the stealth check.

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

local? Sahuagin?: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (10) + 14 = 24 or 3 higher if nature

Melina curses at the sight of the shark riders, and readies her crossbow.

if sahuagin comes within 30':

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25. 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Is crit?
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6. 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


Melina recognizes these creatures as adaro, fearsome shark-people whose temperaments are influenced by the weather.

There's not a ton to tell. They can rage when it's raining. They like to use poisons and they can talk to sharks.

Perceptions: 2d20 ⇒ (11, 6) = 17

The sharks power through the water closer to the party while their riders hurl poison-tipped spears.

Spear vs Fahd: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
And, if it hits, make a DC 15 fort save or become paralyzed for a minute.

Spear vs Melina: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
And, if it hits, make a DC 15 fort save or become paralyzed for a minute.

The party is up.

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

Ready went off


Oh, yeah.

As the adaro's close, Melina clips one with a bolt from her water-proofed crossbow.

You're still up again.

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Fahd moves forward 5'. Swim check needed for a 5' move? If so, here is the result. Swim 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18. He then tries to bash the shark two times with his fist.

Attack 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
Damage 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Attack 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Damage 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Possible crit 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
Damage 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

5' with touch of the sea swim speed. swim: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21

Melina flits back like a red-skinned fish, swiftly pulls a flask and unleashes a bolt of lightning from a small bottle!

ranged touch: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
electricity: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Fahd, using a non-piercing weapon underwater gives you a -2 penalty to your attacks and causes your attacks to do half damage. Also, without swim speed you can't 5-foot step. =(

Shark AoO: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
Damage: 2d8 + 10 ⇒ (3, 5) + 10 = 18

Fahd lands a solid punch on the sharkman menacing him but the water greatly saps the strength from his blow.

Touch of the sea gives you a swim speed so you can take 10 which auto passes in calm water.

Melina's lightning bolt is less hampered but seems to only make the brute more angry.

Ushaka, Balooo, and Finkyudo are up.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Balooo will inspire rage +2 Str/+4 Con +1 Will, -1AC and martial flexibility for Aquatic Combatant

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Zinkyudo draws a potion from his belt pouch and drinks it down! Once the potion takes effect, he swims a quick stroke to the south.

Move action to draw touch of the sea potion, move action to drink it, then 5-foot step one square to the south.

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Swim: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Swim: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

Ushaka tries to push off the boat to close with the shark and rider. Of course he fumbles the separation and spends the rest of his round making up the lost ground, but having lost any element of stealth he might of had.


The sharkman wounded by Melina urges his mount forward past Ushaka. Once they're in range the great white snaps at her and its rider jabs with a spear. A few yards away Fahd gets a similar treatment.

Shark vs Fahd: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21
Damage: 2d8 + 10 ⇒ (4, 1) + 10 = 15

Shark vs Melina: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
Damage: 2d8 + 10 ⇒ (4, 8) + 10 = 22

Spear vs Fahd: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
And, if it hits, make a DC 15 fort save or become paralyzed for a minute.

Spear vs Melina: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
And, if it hits, make a DC 15 fort save or become paralyzed for a minute.

The party is up.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Balooo will punch the shark in the nose, twice.

Rage, Power Attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31
Confirming: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20
2d6 + 26 ⇒ (3, 4) + 26 = 33
Rage, Power Attack: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30
1d6 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Swim: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Swim: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

Ushaka struggles in the water much more than he should as he finally gets around to the back side of the shark.

Am provoking.

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

Melina attempts to withdraw to a less threatening position!

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Zink considers drawing the underwater crossbow he's acquired, but figures he'll be just as effective punching the big shark as trying to use the newfangled weapon. He steps closer to the nearest shark and attempts to kick it!

5-foot step, unarmed strike.

Unarmed Strike, Flank: 1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 5 + 2 = 14
Unarmed Strike damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Posh map, by the way!

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

With no Aegis of Recovery remaining, and isolated with a big ole shark and rider, I ask that you all remember Fahd fondly, lol.

Fahd again swings twice, not thinking he would survive another assault from the shark.

Power Attack 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 8 - 2 = 17
Damage 1d8 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 4 = 18

Power Attack 1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 8 - 2 = 15
Damage 1d8 + 6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 4 = 14


AoO vs Ushaka: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14
Damage: 2d8 + 10 ⇒ (7, 4) + 10 = 21

Using his barely remembered swimming techniques, Balooo punches the shark across the snout. Hard. Fahd and Zinkyudo have less luck and only manage to scrape their fists against the beast's abrasive skin.

Shark vs Fahd: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19
Damage: 2d8 + 10 ⇒ (4, 6) + 10 = 20

Shark vs Balooo: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10
Damage: 2d8 + 10 ⇒ (3, 3) + 10 = 16

Thrown Spear vs Melina: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
And, if it hits, make a DC 15 fort save or become paralyzed for a minute.

Spear vs Balooo: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
And, if it hits, make a DC 15 fort save or become paralyzed for a minute.

Fahd is mangled by the vicious shark until he goes limp. Seeing the brawler defeated, the rider tosses his second spear at the distant Melina. The other pair, finding Balooo to be the biggest threat, focus on the Ulfen man.

Anyone that was previously bitten by a shark bleeds for 1d6 ⇒ 1.

The party is up.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Fort: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (20) + 14 = 34

Balooo shrugs off the poison and he fires back at the shark who was smart enough to not hit him.

Power Attack, Rage: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (20) + 11 = 31
Confirming: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13
1d6 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17
Power Attack, Rage: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15
1d6 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

Melina loads and fires a crossbow at an Adaro.

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Confirm?
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

701 to 750 of 1,215 << first < prev | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Feral's PFS Plunder and Peril All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.