Feral's PFS Plunder and Peril (Inactive)

Game Master Feral

Mappage

The Crew

Inits:

[dice=Balooo]1d20[/dice]
[dice=Fahd]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Melina]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Ushaka]1d20+7[/dice]
[dice=Zinkyudo]1d20+4[/dice]


1,051 to 1,100 of 1,215 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Balooo will inspire rage, for himself if no one else. +2 Str/+4 Con +2 Will, -1 AC

Martial Flexibility for Deflect Arrows.

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

"Angel droppings!" Melina swears as an arrow hits her. She whirls, steps behind Fahd and throws another bomb.

range touch, pb: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18
cold, pb: 3d6 + 7 ⇒ (6, 4, 3) + 7 = 20 plus primary target must make a dc 19 fortitude save or be staggered on next turn

I generate two AoOs

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

"This is madness!" Zink calls out, "You left us behind to die, and now you say you can't trust us!" He calls on his burgeoning faith in Abadar to guide his arrows in this fight, ready to strike down these treacherous former crewmates, while slipping his bow off his shoulder.

Cast divine favor, draw bow.

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

DM, would we have time to have healed since the last battle since we leveled?

Fahd accepts the rage, moves 10' to the left and bashes the first pirate he comes to. [b]"I never liked the lot of you anyway...always kepting putting me in a bad light with my lady.

Raging Attack 1d20 + 1 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 1 + 12 = 25

Raging Damage 1d8 + 1 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 1 + 5 + 2 = 10


Everyone should be leveled.

AoOs vs Melina: 2d20 ⇒ (10, 7) = 17

Reflex saves: 2d20 ⇒ (6, 12) = 18

Ushaka and Fahd bring down a pirate each. Melina's bomb drops three more.

Enemy post to come later tonight.


The hostile crew continues their attack!

Melee vs Ushaka: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Melee vs Ushaka: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Melee vs Fahd: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Melee vs Fahd: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Melee vs Fahd: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

Shots vs Melina (with cover +0 to hit): 3d20 ⇒ (14, 9, 15) = 38
Shots vs Balooo (with cover +0 to hit): 3d20 ⇒ (2, 4, 18) = 24
Shots vs Zinkyudo (with cover +0 to hit): 3d20 ⇒ (3, 13, 2) = 18

The party is up.

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

A bomb flies from the tiefling's hands towards the edge of the poopdeck, where two of the pirates linger.

"Oh, it's madness alright. They don't know how badly they are outclassed.

range touch, pb: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20
cold, pb: 3d6 + 7 ⇒ (2, 4, 1) + 7 = 14 plus primary target needs to make a dc 19 fortitude save or be staggered on next turn; splash 9 reflex dc 19

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Fahd starts punching, beginning with the foe to his immediate left.

Raging Attack 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 10 + 1 = 27
Damage 1d8 + 5 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 5 + 2 + 1 = 16

Raging Attack 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 10 + 1 = 23
Damage 1d8 + 5 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 5 + 2 + 1 = 15

Raging Attack 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 1 = 8
Damage 1d8 + 5 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 2 + 1 = 10

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Blessed by the grace of Abadar, Zinkyudo decides it's time to put down a few of these damned pirates, spreaders of chaos and discord in the world! He raises his bow and looses a blinding volley of arrows!

Flurry with Deadly Aim, first at two pirates just east of me, then will start targeting the ones on the quarterdeck (aft of us), using a ki point (1/7) to get an extra arrow and using Perfect Shot on first arrow.

Flurry with Longbow, PBS, DF, DA: 1d20 + 11 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 11 + 3 - 2 = 27
Longbow damage: 2d8 + 22 ⇒ (2, 2) + 22 = 26 Crit confirmation roll for attack roll below

Flurry with Longbow, PBS, DF, DA: 1d20 + 11 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 11 + 3 - 2 = 32
Longbow damage: 1d8 + 4 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 3 + 4 = 16 Attack roll for first arrow

Flurry with Longbow, PBS, DF, DA: 1d20 + 11 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (2) + 11 + 3 - 2 = 14
Longbow damage: 1d8 + 4 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 3 + 4 = 14

Flurry with Longbow, PBS, DF, DA: 1d20 + 11 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 11 + 3 - 2 = 32
Longbow damage: 1d8 + 4 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 3 + 4 = 16

Crit Confirmation: 1d20 + 11 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 11 + 3 - 2 = 20
Crit damage: 2d8 + 22 ⇒ (4, 3) + 22 = 29

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Balooo steps over and starts beating pirates like he was an abusive father.

Power Attack Rage: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30
Confirming: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14
1d6 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14
Extra if it's somehow a crit: 1d6 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16

Power Attack Rage: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22
1d6 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Ushaka takes another gash and retaliates.

stab: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28
damage: 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

bash: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20
damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


The party mows down several more hostile members of the crew. Those that remain continue the fight!

Melee vs Ushaka: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Melee vs Fahd: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Melee vs Fahd: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Melee vs Fahd: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Confirming: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Extra Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Shots vs Melina (with cover +0 to hit): 1d20 ⇒ 15
Shots vs Zinkyudo (with cover +0 to hit): 2d20 ⇒ (13, 10) = 23

The party is up.

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

Melina switches to a crossbow and unleashes a bolt at the nearest of the pirates hounding Fahd.

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Seeing how quickly their foes are falling, Zink slows down his rate of fire a bit, only shooting two arrows this time, trying to reduce the number of pirates furiously facing Fighting Fahd![/ooc]

Flurry with longbow, aiming at pirates fighting Fahd.

Flurry with Longbow, PBS, DF, DA: 1d20 + 11 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (20) + 11 + 3 - 2 = 32
Longbow damage: 1d8 + 4 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 3 + 4 = 19

Crit confirm: 1d20 + 11 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 11 + 3 - 2 = 15
Crit damage: 2d8 + 22 ⇒ (4, 6) + 22 = 32

Flurry with Longbow, PBS, DF, DA: 1d20 + 11 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 11 + 3 - 2 = 22
Longbow damage: 1d8 + 4 + 3 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 3 + 4 = 12

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Balooo moves to help Fahd out.

Power Attack, Rage: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21
1d6 + 11 ⇒ (6) + 11 = 17

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Fahd keeps punching, again starting with the foe to his left.

Raging Attack 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 10 + 1 = 24
Damage 1d8 + 5 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 2 + 1 = 9

Raging Attack 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 10 + 1 = 12
Damage 1d8 + 5 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 5 + 2 + 1 = 14

Raging Attack 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 5 + 1 = 7
Damage 1d8 + 5 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 2 + 1 = 11

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Ushaka works on finishing off the one he has left.

pokepoke: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
damage: 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

KnockKnock: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
damage: 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12


Working together the party picks off four more of the pirates.

There's three left so I'm going to call it.

With almost half of the crew dead or dying on the Magpie Princess's deck, Horemheb whistles to call off what's left. "That's enough! Lanteri took Creed and Hinsin ashore on one of the ship’s launches. She had him practicing a tune on the instrument she put together with those horns she had us collecting up until they left. If you've got a problem with what happened on that island, I suggest you track her down and work it out with her. The crew was just following orders. "

The rest of the crew nods in agreement, not eager to pick a fight with the party but clearly unhappy about seeing so many of their peers cut down.

"Loudwing, the captain's pet mynah, has been echoing the tune Heartbreak was playing ever since they left. He might be able to help you if you're going after her", Iulia says. She heads below decks and returns a moment later with the colorful bird in a cage. Sure enough, it's singing an unusual tune over and over. The quartermaster steps over the bodies piled up around him and hands Fahd the cage.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

"We're going now." Balooo says taking another launch for the party.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

"You people are mad," Zink says simply. "You leave us on a desert island, then attack us when we catch up with you, then send us after the captain who supposedly told the crew to attack us...mad, I say."

Nonetheless, he moves next to Balooo and does his awkward best to assist in launching the launch.

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

"Pirates, big on blind duty. Irony is most delicious with a side of grief."

Melina whispers to herself "I managed to not set the ship on fire this time, not that anyone cares."

Scarab Sages

1 person marked this as a favorite.
(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

"Let's get out of here. And if the ship leaves again, I promise you, I'm coming back and killing every last one of you standing on this deck right now.". Fahd stares at the bird cage he was now holding. "And I'll eat this bird, too."

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Ushaka sighs Why does it always have to be like this.


The party piles into a launch and rows to shore. After dragging the vessel up onto the beach alongside Lanteri's they notice a twenty-foot-tall stone monument rises above the brush in this small clearing. The monolith bears rows of weathered inscriptions. About thirty feet to the southeast, at the far end of the clearing, a large waterfall pours down from the cliffs above into a clear pool of water.

Cyclops:
Quote:

"Gates of Ghoral-Rey: Lighthouse and Temple"

"From this gate the Eyes of Ghol-Gan march to victory. We accept no other destiny. It is only to the song of victory we go forth, and it is to the sound of victory we return."

"Play the three-note key to enter. Failure to play the key will be punished."

Survival 15:
There's tracks here that lead into the waterfall.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Survival: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19

"The tracks lead into the falls."

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Survival: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

"If you say so. Let's take a look."

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Fahd falls in line behind the others, letting the frackers do their thing. He keeps the birdcage in his hand, in case it might come in useful.


The party ventures through the powerful waterfall, getting thoroughly drenched but discovering the hidden architecture beneath.

A cracked landing of laid stone spreads before a pair of great stone doors. Vines and other plants grow over much of the waterfall-soaked granite that forms the walls and ceiling of this hidden entrance.

The doors, set about ten feet into the cliff face, are covered with runes and depictions of powerful one-eyed warriors and robed spellcasters fighting serpentfolk. Each side of the landing bears an alcove with a ten-foot-tall, chiseled humanoid statue with a single great eye, standing vigil. Piles of weeds and vines lie at the base of the doors and both statues, apparently recently cut or pulled from the rock. The floor of the stone landing is covered in mud and rocks. There are no visible windows or other entrances other than the main doors.

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

Giant and linguistics get me anything? Or do I need a full comprehend languages? linguistics: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29


29 linguistics will do it.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Assuming Melina translates Balooo will look at Fahd and the bird. He tries to get the bird to sing the three-note key.

Handle Animal Take 10: 10 + 8 = 18


After being dragged under a pounding waterfall, Loudwing isn't quite as talkative. After a bit coercing from Balooo, the bird resumes its peculiar tune.

Loudwing's tune causes the doors to vibrate as their carved grooves seem to amplify the tones. The vibrations travel up into the stone structure until the doors open inward, revealing a large hall within.

The entry hall stands wide and open. Its carved stone ceiling is twenty feet high. A cyclopean marble statue stands on the left side of the hall, and a pile of rubble lies opposite it. Just past the statue, shadows envelop the hallway in absolute darkness. The walls depict religious rituals performed by giants with a single eye in the center of their foreheads and battles between the giantfolk and serpentlike humanoids.

Linguistics 15:
These runic carvings seem to describe the rise and fall of various chiefs and the establishment of cyclops enclaves across the pre-Earthfall region that later became the Shackles. The carvings include scenes of ritual blood sacrifice and a great war against the serpentfolk and reveal that the lighthouse served as a center of guidance and divination.

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

Melina, does in fact.

In a monotone, she chants:

"Gates of Ghoral-Rey: Lighthouse and Temple"

"From this gate the Eyes of Ghol-Gan march to victory. We accept no other destiny. It is only to the song of victory we go forth, and it is to the sound of victory we return."

"Play the three-note key to enter. Failure to play the key will be punished."

"How droll."

1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

Melina looks over the new runes. "Stories of blood sacrifice, wars of giants against pre-historic ophidian races. The usual."

"But this is interesting... the place served as a place of guidance and divination, and that's saying something for the cyclopes. I wonder how that worked?"

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

"That is strange. This is not what I would expect." Balooo replies as the group walks. North.

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Fahd didn't care for the history lesson about the Giants, Cyclopes; or anything else. He wanted to punch the Captain in the face for abandoning them and he wanted to do it now. He pulled his mutagen and drank it down lickety split.

He also pulled out his wand of curing and asked the others to use it on him.

CLW 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
CLW 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9


A stone monolith lies shattered in this diamond-shaped alcove, reduced to large chunks of rubble. The larger fragments resemble the pylon standing outside the waterfall, though they bear different inscriptions. The withered body of a giant lies face down amid the wreckage.

Religion 20:
These are the remains of a destroyed gholdako, a mummified undead cyclops. They're known for spreading a supernatural rotting disease and possessing a breath weapon that permanently blinds its victims.

Heal 20:
This creature was destroyed years ago but is decomposing very slowly.

Linguistics 25:
The inscriptions on this pylon tells the tale of various shamans and seers who managed this place before it was abandoned after Earthfall.

Moving north, the party travels down another enormous hallway which opens into an expansive room. It's decorated with cyclopean statues stand that at attention, pointed toward the center of the room from alcoves set in the facing walls. At the northeastern end of the room, stairs lead ten feet up to a stone table.

Heartbreak Hinsin is slumped against the stone table, battered and bloodied but alive.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Religion: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Heal: 1d20 ⇒ 17

Balooo doesn't know what to make of the destroyed undead and checks on Hinsin.

Wand of CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Wand of CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

"Wake up. Where did the captain go?"

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

arcana: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (13) + 15 = 28
heal: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
ling: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

"That's gholdako remains - mummified undead cyclops. They're known for spreading a supernatural rotting disease and possessing a breath weapon that permanently blinds. But it was destroyed years ago"

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Ushaka complains "Things keep getting better and better."

Ushaka will heal himself with his wand a few times.

CLWx2: 2d8 + 2 ⇒ (7, 6) + 2 = 15

Ushaka continues "Cyclops are supposed to be able to see the future I thought. Hopefully 'Heartbreak' here will help us do the same."


Hinsin groans as Balooo resuscitates him with a wand. "Uh... am I dead?"

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Ushaka shakes his head. "No, but you were left for it. Fortunately for you we're a little less heartless. What was your plan?"


"I plan on going back to the ship. To hell with Lanteri and to hell with her treasure. I'm not dying for this", Hinsin says bitterly. "We got split up a bit further ahead. It was some kind of giant."

He points at a section of the wall to the east. "There's a secret passage that way."

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

"If you want revenge you should help us. You owe that b+@@+ of a captain."

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

"Don't worry, I'm teaching the Captain a lesson. If you are going back to the ship, take this damned bird with you. If I'm to fight a giant, I'd look right stupid doing it with a birdcage in one hand."


Hinsin shrugs and then takes the bird cage from Fahd and stumbles towards the entrance.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Balooo will lead the party down the secret passage.


Balooo feels around the wall at the location Hinsin indicated and quickly finds the catch for the secret passage.

I rotated the map 90 degrees to fit on the screen better. Keep in mind that until further notice, north = right.

This immense hall is grand in both scale and design. The room and attached southern antechamber measure over a hundred feet long from north to south. A raised dais sits in the center of the hall, flanked by two thick stone columns inscribed with runes from floor to ceiling. Two alcoves in the western wall remain dark and empty, and the northeastern corner has partly collapsed, scattering large slabs of worked stone and piles of dense rubble across the floor. More runes, similar to those on the columns, cover the walls and floor.

???: 1d20 ⇒ 15

Perceptions: 5d20 ⇒ (17, 10, 5, 1, 8) = 41

Balooo: 1d20 ⇒ 14
Fahd: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Melina: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Ushaka: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Zinkyudo: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13
Vancid: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

Balooo spots a wild-eyed Vancid Creed lighting a bomb from behind one of the pillars. Before he can react, the Magpie Princess's, artillerist hurls the explosive into the party's ranks.

Bomb vs Fahd: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 12 + 2 = 34
Fire Damage: 4d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (5, 1, 4, 1) + 3 + 1 = 15
Confirming: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 12 + 2 = 30
Extra Fire Damage: 1d6 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 1 = 6

Zinkyudo, Ushaka, Melina, and Balooo take 8 fire damage (reflex 17 for half). Fahd needs to make a DC 17 reflex save or catch fire from the explosion.

Balooo's surprise action is up.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Reflex: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Balooo doesn't dodge the explosion that covers Fahd. Inspire Rage!

"Kill him before he kills us all."


Ushaka is up.

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

You've still got my old perception btw. Is +16 now

evasion: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24

Ushaka nimbly dodges the blast as he hustles up the stairs and around the east side of the pillar.

Double Move.

1,051 to 1,100 of 1,215 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Feral's PFS Plunder and Peril All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.