Feral's PFS Plunder and Peril (Inactive)

Game Master Feral

Mappage

The Crew

Inits:

[dice=Balooo]1d20[/dice]
[dice=Fahd]1d20+2[/dice]
[dice=Melina]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Ushaka]1d20+7[/dice]
[dice=Zinkyudo]1d20+4[/dice]


801 to 850 of 1,215 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Worrying that the dragon might breathe on more than just the ghost Ushaka hurriedly hits Zinky with the wand again.

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Averting.

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Fahd delays, wanting to see what the dragon ghost does. It was clear that the party was outclassed by their current opponent and the awful conditions.

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

Melina sees nothing of the events unfolding, but continues to blindly pump the energy of life into the haunt.

1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9


Brandishing another charge of positive energy, Melina burns the haunt a second time.

Damage: 6d6 ⇒ (6, 4, 5, 1, 3, 6) = 25
Ghost Reflex: 1d20 ⇒ 15

Suddenly the spectral dragon's head unleashes a gout of very real acid in the direction of the ghost and then vanishes from sight. The undead sailor dodges some of the blast but still appears badly damaged by what little hits him.

With Balooo fled, the jealous ghost continues to focus its corrupting gaze on the party.

Ushaka Averting: 1d100 ⇒ 62
Ushaka Averting: 1d100 ⇒ 37

Ushaka takes 2d10 ⇒ (2, 8) = 10 damage and need to make a DC 15 fortitude save or take 1d4 ⇒ 4 charisma damage.

Target: 1d5 ⇒ 4

The violent swirling waters abandon Zinkyudo and surround Ushaka.

Make a DC 14 reflex save. If you succeed, you're done. If you fail you take 2d6 ⇒ (4, 3) = 7 nonlethal damage and need to make a second DC 14 reflex save. If you fail that one you're trapped in place by the powerful swirling waters. You can attempt the same reflex save during your turn to escape.

The party is up.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Wounded from fighting the ghost, Balooo will cast a spell to heal himself.

1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

The tiefling unleashes another burp of positive energy at the haunt itself. 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Swim 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

Finally, Floating-in-place-Fahd was able to escape the power of the haunt. He sims forward to try and help the rest of the party against the ghost. He swims forward as far as he could go on his turn, averting his eyes, after seeing the damage the creature could do.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Zinkyudo is greatly relieved that the ghostly dragon has chosen to attack the ghostly man, and does his part to help put an end to the latter, loosing of volley of arrows through the murky water!

5-foot step, flurry without looking at ghost, using a ki point (3/7) to add an extra shot to flurry.

Longbow attack, PBS, range: 1d20 + 11 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 11 - 4 = 16
Longbow damage, PBS: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
50% miss chance, low is good: 1d100 ⇒ 90

Longbow attack, PBS, range: 1d20 + 11 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 11 - 4 = 18
Longbow damage, PBS: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
50% miss chance, low is good: 1d100 ⇒ 86

Longbow attack, PBS, range: 1d20 + 11 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 11 - 4 = 23
Longbow damage, PBS: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
50% miss chance, low is good: 1d100 ⇒ 15

Status: 10/29 hp, -1 Cha

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Fort: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
1st Reflex: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13
2nd Reflex: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

Ushaka takes a full blast from the ghost and gets stuck in the waves. He closes his eyes and holds the wand against Zinky's wing.

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

On Turn Reflex: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28

Luckily for him the bubble passes over him in the meantime.


One of Zinkyudo's arrows grazes the target tearing off a little more of its ghost-stuff.

The ghost continues to focus on the only member of the party even partially looking at him.

Ushaka Averting: 1d100 ⇒ 56
Ushaka Averting: 1d100 ⇒ 47

Ushaka takes 2d10 ⇒ (7, 5) = 12 damage and need to make a DC 15 fortitude save or take 1d4 ⇒ 3 charisma damage.

Target: 1d5 ⇒ 4

And the violent swirling waters continues to buffet him.

Make a DC 14 reflex save. If you succeed, you're done. If you fail you take 2d6 ⇒ (4, 6) = 10 nonlethal damage and need to make a second DC 14 reflex save. If you fail that one you're trapped in place by the powerful swirling waters. You can attempt the same reflex save during your turn to escape.

The party is up.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Ushaka closed his eyes! Even said so in his post.

"Thanks, Ushaka!" Zink says, launching more arrows at the ghost. "I can't believe I'm saying this, but I wish the giant ghostly dragon would come back!"

Flurry, using ki point (4/7) to add an arrow, use Perfect Strike on first arrow. Still not looking at ghost.

Flurry with Longbow, PBS, range: 1d20 + 10 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 10 - 4 = 10
Flurry with Longbow, PBS, range: 1d20 + 10 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 10 - 4 = 22 Use this roll, eh?
50% miss chance, low is good: 1d100 ⇒ 5
Longbow damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Flurry with Longbow, PBS, range: 1d20 + 10 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 10 - 4 = 25
Longbow damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
50% miss chance, low is good: 1d100 ⇒ 19

Flurry with Longbow, PBS, range: 1d20 + 10 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 10 - 4 = 19
Longbow damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
50% miss chance, low is good: 1d100 ⇒ 91

Status: 16/29 hp, -1 Cha

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Balooo spends another round healing himself, keeping his eyes closed.

CLW: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

I think Fahd needs one more swim check success to close to attack.

Swim 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

Fahd finally makes it to the ghost and swings with his magical blessed fist.

Attack 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (12) + 10 = 22

Damage 1d8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 2 = 11

Miss chance, low is bad. 1d100 ⇒ 60


Zinkyudo wrote:
Ushaka closed his eyes! Even said so in his post.

Oops. In that case ignore the bit about gazing.

Retcon:

Finding all of his potential victims with their eyes shut, the ghost drifts forward and touches Zinkyudo.

Touch: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Damage (fort 15 for half): 6d6 ⇒ (3, 6, 4, 5, 2, 1) = 21

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

Melina tries once again to put the curst haunt to rest.

1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
24 pts on the haunt thus far


That's enough!

Melina's fourth charge of positive energy causes the churning waters to settle as the haunt is dispersed... for now.

Ushaka is up.

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Ushaka continues his keep Zinky firing plan and heals the Aasimar again.

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Eyes still shut


I'm pretty sure that last touch missed even though Zinkyudo's eyes are closed.

Enraged, the ghost reaches for Zinkyudo again.

Touch: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19
Damage (fort 15 for half): 6d6 ⇒ (3, 5, 3, 4, 1, 5) = 21

The party is up.

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

DM, did my last attack hit the ghost?

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

I'm puzzled about positions. Before the ghost moved closer, Fahd swam up to it last round and tried to hit it (and probably did) - so Fahd had to be at least 10' west of where he is now on the map when he attacked. So the ghost would have had to go through Fahd to get to where he is now, to make either touch attack on Zinky. Did Fahd not get moved on the map when he moved last round?

I'll make a Fort save, in case it turns out to be needed, but I'm hoping those attacks never reached Zink.

Fort, DC 15: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

Edit: And there's the question of whether Fahd's attack hit, as I now see he mentions.

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

On the weekends I'm on my phone with no way to edit the map. I had two successful swim checks in a row in the last two rounds for movement.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Fahd - got it, hope I didn't sound like I was judging or anything, just trying to figure out our positions. If you can't move your token, just mention that in your post and I (and probably several others) will be happy to do it for you.

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Nope, you are 100% right. I should have asked for someone to move me toward the ghost and I didn't. Thanks my bad. If the DM wants to rule Fahd didn't advance since I didn't call it out properly, I completely understand. Forgetful Fahd dropped the ball.


Sorry, yes Fahd's attack hit. The positions were a little wonky because there technically wasn't a space for Fahd to swim into to attack without provoking so I moved Ushaka back a space to make room for him. This is the first round Fahd's been adjacent to the ghost.

Edit: Oh, I see the confusion now. Fahd should have been someplace completely different when the ghost moved two rounds ago. Well I'd rather not go back two rounds so let's run things as they are now. In the future Fahd if you can't move yourself on the map please poke someone else to do it for you.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Zinkyudo manages to resist much of the ghost's unholy touch, and he sends a trio of arrows zipping through the water in the direction the attack came from, careful to keep his eyes closed! He then takes a cautious step away from the undead horror, knowing he's not likely to survive another touch.

Flurry, using ki point (5/7) to add an arrow, use Perfect Strike on first arrow. 5-foot step away from ghost.

Flurry with Longbow, PBS, range: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 10 - 2 = 12
Flurry with Longbow, PBS, range: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 10 - 2 = 27
Longbow damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
50% miss chance, low hits: 1d100 ⇒ 50

Flurry with Longbow, PBS, range: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 10 - 2 = 19
Longbow damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
50% miss chance, low hits: 1d100 ⇒ 27

Flurry with Longbow, PBS, range: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 10 - 2 = 16
Longbow damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
50% miss chance, low hits: 1d100 ⇒ 78

Status: 8/29 hp, -1 Cha

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Balooo will heal the hurt bird-man.

CLW: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Continue holding wand on zinky with eyes shut.

clw: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

swim: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (11) + 8 = 19

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

Melina heals herself before risking opening her eyes, wounded as she is.

1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

"Man, we'd be happy to take a message to your lady love if if you'd just cease #*@!# assaulting us." she curses uselessly.


Despite his self-imposed blindness, Zinkyudo sends another arrow through the ghost's form. Melina's bargaining attempts go unheard by the vengeful spirit.

I forgot to mention, with the haunt vanquished the water is calm again so the swim DC to move around is back down to 10.

Fahd is up.

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Fahd swings twice at the awful undead, hoping to stop it before the rest of the team was killed. He kept averting his eyes as he swung.

Attack 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
Damage 1d8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 4 + 2 = 9
Miss chance, high is good 1d100 ⇒ 36

Attack 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
Damage 1d8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 2 = 12
Miss chance, high is good 1d100 ⇒ 37

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

No miss chance since 3.5, unless you're targeting it with a non-damaging effect. Damage is just halfsies.

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Thanks Melina! Halfsies is fine for me!


Fahd's fists lose much of their momentum due to the resistance of the water but the blows are still enough to finish off the tattered ghost.

"Nooooo... I have to tell her..." the unquiet spirit moans while reaching for a distant pile of rubble before fading from view.

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

Not to put too fine a point on it, but there is a miss chance. Not because of the incorporeal nature of the foe, but because Fahd was averting his eyes to protect himself from the ghost's gaze. But it's only 20%, so both his attacks would have hit.

As the ghost's voice fades away, Zink risks a glance towards it, and is greatly relieved to see the poor soul fading away. "Everyone okay?" he asks, looking about. "That thing was awful! And the poor guy never got to tell her...whatever he was going to tell her."

He lowers his bow and takes a calming breath, thought it's a little weird to be doing so underwater. He asks Melina to tap him once with his wand, and then says, "Right, let's a look around,", before doing just that.

Not sure if the cabin shown on the map is belowdecks where we are or not, but if I can go in there, I'd like to.

Perception: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Status: 28/29 hp, -1 Cha

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

7d8 + 7 ⇒ (4, 4, 1, 1, 2, 8, 2) + 7 = 29

Balooo will heal himself and then aid in the search.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15


A search of the hold uncovers a body buried under rotted and barnacle-crusted timbers. A silver amulet with the name 'Belina' etched on it is held tightly in its skeletal hand.

It takes a bit longer to finish clearing the way to the captain's cabin. Like the hold, this room has been ruined by the damage the ship suffered and years under the sea but a single wooden locker is mostly intact. Within it the party finds a long ornate horn.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Balooo will grab onto the amulet and the horn and start heading back.


With their prize in hand, the party manages to return to the ship and pilot the Magpie Princess out of the atoll without encounter its draconic master a second time.

Once the coast is clear, Captain Lanteri and the bulk of the crew emerge for some fresh air.

"How did it go?" the captain asks with barely contained excitement. "The dragon didn't dissolve the ship so I assume things went reasonably well at least."

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

"The sooner we get out of this water, the better!". Fahd had become even less of a fan of the ocean than he was previously. He began to grumble again about this mission, but he held his tongue, seeing his friends still healing their wounds sustained while he was unable to swim and help them.

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

"We got what you wanted, and more." Balooo says handing over the amulet and the horn.


Lanteri looks at the amulet briefly and hands it back. Her eyes grow wider and she grins ear to ear when the horn finds its way to her hand.

"Well done. This is it alright", the captain says as she holds the horn high for the crew to see. "I'll tell Iulia to double your rum ration tonight. You've earned it!"

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

"I'll hold you to that."

Scarab Sages

M Garuda-Blooded Aasimar Zen Archer 4 / Cleric 4 | HP 53 | AC 28 | T 22 | FF 25 22 | T 22 | FF 19 | CMD 30 | Fort +12 | Ref +9 | Will +17 | Init +4 | Perc +16

After his previous experience at the Caydenite festival, Zink is more than happy to give his doubled rum ration away to his friends. He sits quietly amidst the celebrations, occasionally muttering, "I could have sworn I packed some ghost salt! I had the adamantine and silver blanched arrows, how did I forget the ghost salt?"

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Ushaka enjoys some of Zinky's extra rum as he celebrates a job well down and surviving.

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

Hey, were done jumping sharks!

As Melina dries the water from her horns and hair, she broaches a topic on her mind.

"You perhaps knew the new crew of the Saber's Kiss. Do you recall a young man? Garundi, a seaman."


"Garundi man? Hrm. Maybe Halid?" the captain says before departing with her prize. "I'm afraid I didn't know him very well."

***

The captain surprises everyone by authorizing a double rum ration for the entire crew leaving spirits high.

You guys have some time to mingle again if you're so inclined.

Scarab Sages

(Mutagenic Mauler/Steelbreaker) 9; HP 85/85; AC (25)20/ T 14/ FF 18; (+2 damage while using Mutagen) Perception +14; F+10,R+10,W+9 (+2 vs. Charms, Compulsions and Emotion effects); CMB +14 (+21 on Sunder), CMD 26 (31 vs. Sunder), Speed 30'; Init.+2

Everyone knows who Flamboyant Fahd was going to target. The apple of his eye, his soon to be girlfriend. He regales her with stories about the sad ghost, who never got to tell his love his final message. "Anything you'd like to tell me, milady?"

Diplomacy 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4

Liberty's Edge

Ulfen Bear 10 HP: 92/92 AC:24 FF:24 T:13 F:+14, R:+8, W:+9, Perception +24, Survival +12 (Effects:)

Balooo will talk to Cobb, the cook. Making friends with the one who prepared food was never a wrong choice.

Diplo: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25

Dark Archive

Tiefling Alchemist 6 (hp 17/39) | F +8 R +10 W +5 | AC 19 (23) T 14 FF 15 CMD 16 | Perception +15 (Darkvision) | Bombs 11/14

The tiefling drifts over to Hinsin steward. "So how does this journey compare to one of your usual trips? Rather a lot of excitement for us, I think.

She twirls the locket in her fingers. [b]"You know, Hinsin, it would be my pleasure to make a proper rum distillate next time we are ashore. It's a common enough thing in my chosen trade."

diplomacy: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18
alchemy: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (17) + 21 = 38

Liberty's Edge

Human Unchained Rogue 4 / Daring Champion Cavalier 1 | Evangelist 4 HP 67/86 | AC 26* T 18 FF 18* (Uncanny Dodge) | Fort +8 Ref +14 Will +7 (+4 vs Electricity/Water, +2 vs Traps, Evasion) | CMD 18 | Init +9 | Perc +19 (+2 vs surprise) (Half penalty for distance) | Teamwork: Outflank

Ushaka continues to try and impress the captain with his hard work.

Sailor: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

801 to 850 of 1,215 << first < prev | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Feral's PFS Plunder and Peril All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.