Diremerc's Iron Gods Campaign

Game Master DireMerc

Loot sheet


801 to 850 of 860 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>

Sevrod and her salvagers show up around now.

she whistles as she sees the corpses of the manticore "You lot are gonna be the talk of the town after this. You have any idea how many salvagers that thing killed?...She looks to Gal and Kurgu, looks like it might be about to claim two more from beyond the grave. Here these will help, and here is your bonus" She gives you six potions of lesser restoration and 500 gold in a pouch.

"As for the shuttle your choice, we can guard it and let you take first crack at it tommorow-you've earned first dibs by killing the beast. Or I can pay you the rest of your money and we take it from here"


Female Android Arcanist (School Savant - Conjuration/Teleportation) 3 [HP 17/17 | AC:15 | T:13 | FF:12 | CMB: +1 | CMD: 13 | Fort:+3 | Ref:+4 | Will:+3 | Init:+3 | Perc: +0 (Darkvision and LL)| Speed 30]

Kinna looks at her companions. "I believe we would like to explore it first, if that is an option."

The hypogun had 5 canisters. Each canister has 10 charges, so it's basically equivalent to a wand of Lesser Restoration. But I'll gladly use these potions instead of the Hypogun.


Ok I wasn't aware it was 10 charges each. You should be able to get everyone back to full strenght fairly quickly then. When you rest for the night each one of your attributes heals 1 point of damage, 2 if someone does a sucessfull heal check for long term care (dc 15)

"Like I said you earned that right but I can wait any longer than a day, other salvagers are going to notice the creature is gone soon and will start showing up to try contest our claim."


*Cannot wait longer than a day*


Human (Kellid) Barbarian 17/29 hp, 0 non-lethal damage, rage

Kurgu chugs down a potion.

"We rest then enter."


Female Android Arcanist (School Savant - Conjuration/Teleportation) 3 [HP 17/17 | AC:15 | T:13 | FF:12 | CMB: +1 | CMD: 13 | Fort:+3 | Ref:+4 | Will:+3 | Init:+3 | Perc: +0 (Darkvision and LL)| Speed 30]

Kinna nods at Kurgu. "Agreed."


TN Female Strix shifter 3, HP: 20 / 20 (-/-), aspect: 6/6 min, current aspect: -, -/10 rounds

After receiving some treatment and able to move, though feeling weak, she softly speaks, I really thought I was going to die right here. She the personal item in her hand, she looks at it for a moment, muttering in Strix, Rikus, you going to love this story of the toxic beast I going to tell you soon, before tucking the item away securely.

She looks up at the group that has formed, but remains sitting on the ground not to risk falling over from the gripping weakness of her body.

I rather prefer to rest for the night before heading into that.

Please tell me where Gal's attributes ended up from healing, before we enter the starship.


It will take quite a few charges from the hypo gun but I think you can get everyone back to full stats. You can also use or save the remaining potions.

You guys can roll for the potions and the charges to see how you recover each time.

You can also decide if you want to purchase anything before you go.


Female Android Arcanist (School Savant - Conjuration/Teleportation) 3 [HP 17/17 | AC:15 | T:13 | FF:12 | CMB: +1 | CMD: 13 | Fort:+3 | Ref:+4 | Will:+3 | Init:+3 | Perc: +0 (Darkvision and LL)| Speed 30]

How many stat points was everybody down? I'll roll 10d4 to see how many charges it might take- hopefully that's more than the number of charges we'll actually need.

The hypogun can also heal 2d8+3 hp with a charge, which is better than my Infernal Healing wand.

10 Hypogun charges, Lesser Restoration setting: 10d4 ⇒ (2, 1, 3, 1, 1, 3, 2, 3, 1, 1) = 18

Wow, ok. Another 10 charges, I guess.

10 more Hypogun charges, Lesser Restoration setting: 10d4 ⇒ (1, 1, 1, 4, 2, 1, 4, 4, 1, 3) = 22

Is 40 ability points enough to get everybody back to full stats?


TN Female Strix shifter 3, HP: 20 / 20 (-/-), aspect: 6/6 min, current aspect: -, -/10 rounds

Gal needed 21 to recover to full health.


I estimated around 30-ish points were needed not sure cause some potion were drank and no rolls made for them Lets say 15 charges was enough and everyone was recoveryed to full and there are 4 potions of lesser restoration left.


Female Android Arcanist (School Savant - Conjuration/Teleportation) 3 [HP 17/17 | AC:15 | T:13 | FF:12 | CMB: +1 | CMD: 13 | Fort:+3 | Ref:+4 | Will:+3 | Init:+3 | Perc: +0 (Darkvision and LL)| Speed 30]

Sounds good, DM. Thanks.

Grand Lodge

M Half-orc Slayer 3 | HP 32/32 | AC17 T12 FF15 | F+5 R+5 W+1 | CMD18 | INIT+2 PER+6 darkvision 90' | Current effects: none

"With everyone getting patched up, I think there should be no issues heading into the structure in the morning. Shall we try and sneak in or just announce our arrival with a loud roar?" Kul'Theraka asks.


Human (Kellid) Barbarian 17/29 hp, 0 non-lethal damage, rage

"Check the entry for traps, then we charge inside.", suggests Kurgu, looking a lot healthier.

Grand Lodge

M Half-orc Slayer 3 | HP 32/32 | AC17 T12 FF15 | F+5 R+5 W+1 | CMD18 | INIT+2 PER+6 darkvision 90' | Current effects: none

"Good idea." Kul agrees and checks the doorway for traps.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

"I don't see anything. Shall we head in or does someone else want to check around?"


TN Female Strix shifter 3, HP: 20 / 20 (-/-), aspect: 6/6 min, current aspect: -, -/10 rounds

Waking up in the morning she feels refreshed, happy to be feeling rather alive after the previous day near death experience.

Let me take a look. Though I don't know these strange structures.

She walks up to the entrance and looks around.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15


You don't see any traps and with a bit of effort manage to get the door to open. There is a hiss as the air enters and you see a very small room followed by another door. You go inside and open the inner door as well.

The air is unnaturally cold in this empty atrium. Metal doorways yawn to the north and south, and the slanted floor is strewn with strange bits of rubble and twisted lengths of metal. The ceiling is badly damaged here, its gray metal shell shattered in numerous places, exposing coils of rusty, mold-covered cables and wires.

Grand Lodge

M Half-orc Slayer 3 | HP 32/32 | AC17 T12 FF15 | F+5 R+5 W+1 | CMD18 | INIT+2 PER+6 darkvision 90' | Current effects: none

"Let's go all the way north and then work our way back."


Female Android Arcanist (School Savant - Conjuration/Teleportation) 3 [HP 17/17 | AC:15 | T:13 | FF:12 | CMB: +1 | CMD: 13 | Fort:+3 | Ref:+4 | Will:+3 | Init:+3 | Perc: +0 (Darkvision and LL)| Speed 30]

Kinna nods absently as she looks around curiously at rubble on the floor and cables in the ceiling. "As long as we have a strategy. Lead on."


TN Female Strix shifter 3, HP: 20 / 20 (-/-), aspect: 6/6 min, current aspect: -, -/10 rounds

Walking into the structure, she feels rather at ease at the cooler environment, enjoying the coolness.

Spotting the mold on the exposed areas, she tries to identify the mold.

Knowledge: Nature: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10


Human (Kellid) Barbarian 17/29 hp, 0 non-lethal damage, rage

Kurgu glares at the mould suspiciously as he advances.

Knowledge Nature: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Grand Lodge

M Half-orc Slayer 3 | HP 32/32 | AC17 T12 FF15 | F+5 R+5 W+1 | CMD18 | INIT+2 PER+6 darkvision 90' | Current effects: none

Kul moves forward through the north doorway without a light source counting on his darkvision to detect anything untoward.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

Stealth: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9


You cn peek into the room using a small window in the door. There is a large room behind filled with different crates. Looks like a storage room of sorts.

The northeastern wall of this chamber was obviously super-heated at some point, for here and there, the walls ran waxlike, forming slag that cooled into puddles of steel all along the floor. Debris litters the floor—it might once have been tech of great value but now is mostly scraps of unsalvageable, half-melted junk.

Grand Lodge

M Half-orc Slayer 3 | HP 32/32 | AC17 T12 FF15 | F+5 R+5 W+1 | CMD18 | INIT+2 PER+6 darkvision 90' | Current effects: none

Clarification: the description was a yawning doorway to the north. So did I go through that doorway and can peek through a window in another door or did said yawning doorway have a door that I just peeked through? If there is a door, I will attempt to open.

STR check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16


Female Android Arcanist (School Savant - Conjuration/Teleportation) 3 [HP 17/17 | AC:15 | T:13 | FF:12 | CMB: +1 | CMD: 13 | Fort:+3 | Ref:+4 | Will:+3 | Init:+3 | Perc: +0 (Darkvision and LL)| Speed 30]

Looking through the window, Kinna tries to identify what might be in the crates.

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 16 Since she speaks/reads Androffan, if there are any labels she should be able to read them.


Human (Kellid) Barbarian 17/29 hp, 0 non-lethal damage, rage

Kurgu keeps watch for danger.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11


@Kul I think when they said "doorways yawn to the north and south" they just meant there is a door to the north and south, at least thats what I understood as the map shows doors at the end of each hallway. You moved up to the door to the north.

Seeing no danger you open the door and move inside the cargo area.

While you look around a crate sudently levitates off the ground and is flung full force at Kinna.

flat-footed attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 212d6 ⇒ (2, 2) = 4

roll init: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

You cannot see any hostiles in the room.

Grand Lodge

M Half-orc Slayer 3 | HP 32/32 | AC17 T12 FF15 | F+5 R+5 W+1 | CMD18 | INIT+2 PER+6 darkvision 90' | Current effects: none

Are there any exits out of the storage room besides the door through which we entered?

"Can anyone detect invisible or expose an invisible creature?" Kul says looking for something to hit and listening.

PER: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


Yes there is another door on the oposite side of the room from which you entered


Female Android Arcanist (School Savant - Conjuration/Teleportation) 3 [HP 17/17 | AC:15 | T:13 | FF:12 | CMB: +1 | CMD: 13 | Fort:+3 | Ref:+4 | Will:+3 | Init:+3 | Perc: +0 (Darkvision and LL)| Speed 30]

Init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22

Kinna scrambles to find cover after being assaulted by the crate. "No."

How big is this room? If she casts Color Spray would she be reasonably sure she'd hit whatever it is?

Grand Lodge

M Half-orc Slayer 3 | HP 32/32 | AC17 T12 FF15 | F+5 R+5 W+1 | CMD18 | INIT+2 PER+6 darkvision 90' | Current effects: none

Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18


TN Female Strix shifter 3, HP: 20 / 20 (-/-), aspect: 6/6 min, current aspect: -, -/10 rounds

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13


Room is 20 by 20, your odds of hitting would be good but no telling how effective it would be.


Human (Kellid) Barbarian 17/29 hp, 0 non-lethal damage, rage

Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

Kurgu tries to hear where the foe lurks.

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16


TN Female Strix shifter 3, HP: 20 / 20 (-/-), aspect: 6/6 min, current aspect: -, -/10 rounds

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12 add +2 if dim condition

Seeing the crate flying towards Kinna, she tries to spot and hear where the invisible foe is.


There is thick dust everywere and you notice that the dust on the ground is undisturbed and there is no sound of footsteps.

As nother crate floats up and flies towards kurgo you come to the realisation that this is likely and angry spirit.

attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 92d6 ⇒ (3, 5) = 8

Grand Lodge

M Half-orc Slayer 3 | HP 32/32 | AC17 T12 FF15 | F+5 R+5 W+1 | CMD18 | INIT+2 PER+6 darkvision 90' | Current effects: none

Kul goes to the far door and attempts to open it. If successful, "Come, let the spirit lie and we shall explore the rest of this ship."


Human (Kellid) Barbarian 17/29 hp, 0 non-lethal damage, rage

"For now.", agrees Kurgu begrudgingly.


Kul open the door to what appears to be the engineering rear section of the ship and sees a floating flaming skull in the next room.

However it quickly vanishes after he opens the door.

Grand Lodge

M Half-orc Slayer 3 | HP 32/32 | AC17 T12 FF15 | F+5 R+5 W+1 | CMD18 | INIT+2 PER+6 darkvision 90' | Current effects: none

"Ghosts galore. Anyone have any salt?" Kul asks recalling an old wives tale about ghosts no liking salt.


Human (Kellid) Barbarian 17/29 hp, 0 non-lethal damage, rage

"Not I."


Female Android Arcanist (School Savant - Conjuration/Teleportation) 3 [HP 17/17 | AC:15 | T:13 | FF:12 | CMB: +1 | CMD: 13 | Fort:+3 | Ref:+4 | Will:+3 | Init:+3 | Perc: +0 (Darkvision and LL)| Speed 30]

Kinna shakes her head. "Salt?" She looks around the engineering room to see if she recognizes anything useful.

Grand Lodge

M Half-orc Slayer 3 | HP 32/32 | AC17 T12 FF15 | F+5 R+5 W+1 | CMD18 | INIT+2 PER+6 darkvision 90' | Current effects: none

"Figured it couldn't hurt. Never fought a ghost before." Kul says stepping into the room ready to try and hit the thing should it reappear (readied action). "Anyone know if our weapons can hurt a ghost? Seems like they would pass through it."


While your pondering you hear a scrapping as something crawls out of a pile of scrap and start to makes it way towards you holding a piece of broken glass in a skeletal hand.

skeletal spaceman

This one at least seems to have a physical body.

skeletor init: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9


Human (Kellid) Barbarian 17/29 hp, 0 non-lethal damage, rage

Kurgu spins around, and is glad of a foe that he can strike down!

Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12


TN Female Strix shifter 3, HP: 20 / 20 (-/-), aspect: 6/6 min, current aspect: -, -/10 rounds

I am back. Horrible time of having no electricity for days.

Upon seeing the flaming skull, she mutters in Strix, These strange constructions seems to be infested with these unnatural undead. Going to take many to clear them out.

Seeing the skeleton next rising, she simply shake her head in disappointment.

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14


Female Android Arcanist (School Savant - Conjuration/Teleportation) 3 [HP 17/17 | AC:15 | T:13 | FF:12 | CMB: +1 | CMD: 13 | Fort:+3 | Ref:+4 | Will:+3 | Init:+3 | Perc: +0 (Darkvision and LL)| Speed 30]

Init: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

Kinna stays well back from the revenant and fires her crossbow at it.

Xbow: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Dmg: 1d8 ⇒ 7

Grand Lodge

M Half-orc Slayer 3 | HP 32/32 | AC17 T12 FF15 | F+5 R+5 W+1 | CMD18 | INIT+2 PER+6 darkvision 90' | Current effects: none

Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

Kul studies the thing as it approaches (studied target) and hammers it when it gets close enough (readied action).

Great Sword PA/ST: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 182d6 + 10 ⇒ (4, 6) + 10 = 20


Human (Kellid) Barbarian 17/29 hp, 0 non-lethal damage, rage

Kurgu charges at the skeletal figure, yelling:

"Glass, meet hammer!"

Charge, PA, lucerne hammer: 1d20 + 5 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 2 - 1 = 24

Damage: 1d12 + 4 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 4 + 3 = 19


The spacesuit the skeleton is wearing provides it with exelent protection (acting more of less like a full plate of armor) and it stops or deflects the attack from Kinna and Kul.

Kurgu howver connects and there is a satisfying crunch as bones break but the skeleton doesn't go down.

It stabs at Kurgu with the glass shard.
attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 161d4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 231d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Your go.

801 to 850 of 860 << first < prev | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Iron Gods All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.