DM-Camris' WRATH of the RIGHTEOUS Part 2: SWORD OF VALOR

Game Master Camris

SECTION 4: INTO THE CITADEL
After arriving in Drezen, the heroes lead their army against the demons and cultists arrayed in the city, ultimately laying siege to Citadel Drezen.
->Kyra's Killer Loot Tracker<-
STRATEGIC MAP
OVERVIEW OF DREZEN]RUINS OF DREZEN--ENEMY POSITIONS PHASE 5[/URL]
COMBAT MAP


951 to 1,000 of 1,629 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>

Sir Arthas wrote:
”This fire may be a distraction for other moves or acts. We can’t let down our vigilance.”

General Irabeth got a faraway look in her eyes as if she had gotten an idea.

"Sir Arthas, you are right about the distraction. But that will work both ways. The enemy sentries will be glare blinded as the fire casts deep shadows. I think you and your fellow wielders of the holy power take this opportunity and take that bridge under its cover!"


F Aasimar (Idyllkin) Sorceress (Celestial Bloodline) 8/ Archmage 2| HP: 59/64 | AC: 13(17) Touch:13 FF: 11(15) | CMB +5, CMD 19 | F:+6 R:+6 W:+10| Init: +2 | Perc: +4 (Darkvision),| Speed 30ft | Mythic Power 4/5|Heavenly fire 5/8 | resist acid 5, cold 5, electricity 5

Alorah considers General Irabeth's words, slowly nodding at the assessment. "If she's reported her actions to her superiors, they likely think us in complete chaos right now. Between that and the fire, the last thing they'll expect is for us to move on them now."


Taedric's Vitals:
(HP: 102[126]/102[126] AC: 25[23]/12[10]/24[22](uncanny dodge); Percep: +13; Init: +3; Fort +15[+18], Ref: +6, Will: +8[+10] (+1 within 30' of an animal); CMD: 24; CMB +13 [+15]; Speed: 30)
Male Gnome Marshal/Champion 2-Cavalier (Emissary) 4/Bloodrager 2/Paladin 2
Knave's Vitals:
(HP: 62/62 AC: 24/11/22; Percep: +8 (scent); Init: +2; Fort +9, Ref: +7(evasion), Will: +3(+devotion); CMD: 24 (30 v trip); CMB +12(+14 trip); Spd: 50)

Taedric nods at Grey's explanation, "Well, it seems that we're sure about who the traitor was... and, I have to say this was a well-executed plan - including setting up a patsy -- no offense, Grey."

He then nods, at the suggestion of attack, "I like it. What's the expression -- never let a crisis go to waste? Knave and I are a lot more useful running down foes that trying to hunt enough to feed an army... and there's always the possibility of capturing some old supplies when we move."


CG Half-Orc Warpriest 8 | Status: Prayer
Stats:
AC 21 (T 11, FF 20) | CMB +13, CMD 25 | Init +1 | Speed 50ft | F +13 R +6, W +12 | Perc +11, SM +8, Low-Light Vision
HP 41/84 | SW 6/8 | SA 8/8 | Fervor 6/7 | Channel 0/2 | MP 4/7

"Let's do it now, then" Thrall says, his big blado already in hand, "before they have time to realise."


Tactical map for the Ahari bridge.

Visibility starts at dim on the bridge itself, and the firelight provides many shadows useful for stealth, especially down in the dry riverbed.


Male Keleshite Human HP (90/90)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 22/11/20 | Fort/Ref/Will +9/+3/+9 | Init +1
Skills:
Perception +7, Sense Motive +8
Class (Cleric) (8)

"I have little divine magic left in me. I do have some wands if someone takes a grievious wound. I also dont have the spells in me to weaken the chains if the beasts stampede...but if she is an agent of the enemy which seems liable now that probably won't matter."

He was tired, he just wanted to sleep perhaps in the arms of someone he held dear for a long long time. He took a deep breath though.

"The Dawnflower will provide though in that i have faith."


F Aasimar (Idyllkin) Sorceress (Celestial Bloodline) 8/ Archmage 2| HP: 59/64 | AC: 13(17) Touch:13 FF: 11(15) | CMB +5, CMD 19 | F:+6 R:+6 W:+10| Init: +2 | Perc: +4 (Darkvision),| Speed 30ft | Mythic Power 4/5|Heavenly fire 5/8 | resist acid 5, cold 5, electricity 5

So our approach is from the south end of the bridge?


Pld7/Grd1 LG, Init +3; HP 95/108 AC 23, t 13, ff 21, Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +8 +2 on saves against insanity or confusion.hard to kill; Immune disease, fear, Senses +6, SM +8 Aura courage (10 ft.)

”Keldon, what spells would you have cast? Perhaps our arch mage might have one that would benefit us?”


Male Keleshite Human HP (90/90)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 22/11/20 | Fort/Ref/Will +9/+3/+9 | Init +1
Skills:
Perception +7, Sense Motive +8
Class (Cleric) (8)

"I have a spell to warp the strength of metal. Well, have the knowledge of, as I mentioned before I am exhausted mentally."

He said with a slight sigh. It did not appear that he would have time to rest.

friendly reminder. I am out of channels, I have a wand of cure light wounds with 4 charges left and 1 1st level spell. We have not actually rested from the graveyard yet.


Female Human INACTIVE - GAME DIED

Sapphiria, having finished extinguishing the fires before rejoining the team, conjures a splash of water to wipe off the ashen smudges from her face and hands. Then she bangs her fist on her breastplate and reaches out with her hands out, palms forward, fingers up and splayed, as if reaching to touch someone comfortingly. She curls her hands into thumbs-up signs.

Sapphiria still has a bunch of back-up healing available. No group channeling though.


General Irabeth sees that you are tired, but clearly feels that you must strike while the iron is hot, so to speak. She orders the rest of her command team that whatever materials that could be found to aid your mission be found and delivered to you.


The Quartermaster, Lord Horgus is the first to return, his face a perpetual frown of disapproval.
"Yes, well, General Irabeth said this was an emergency. This is what I found I thought might be useful in your mission." He said, putting a locked chest on the table and opening it.
He pulls out a bandoleer for each of you, each one pre loaded with three potions of Cure Light Wounds, two potions of Cure Moderate Wounds, one potion of Lesser Restoration, one potion of Resist Energy:Fire, two smokesticks.


Aravashnial came in with an armload of scrolls.
"I apologize my friends. Most of what power I have I have already expended today. I have brought a number of Arcane spell scrolls I had in my scroll case; hopefully some may be of use to you."
arcane scroll of ray of enfeeblement (CL 1)
arcane scroll of gust of wind (CL 3)
arcane scroll of protection from chaos (CL 1)
arcane scroll of corrosive touch (CL 1)
arcane scroll of summon monster 1 (CL 1)
arcane scroll of expeditious retreat (CL 1)
arcane scroll of identify (CL 1)
arcane scroll of true strike (CL 1)
arcane scroll of enlarge person (CL 1)
arcane scroll of shocking grasp (CL 1)
arcane scroll of mage armor (CL 1)
arcane scroll of silent image (CL 1)
arcane scroll of corrosive touch (CL 1)
arcane scroll of blur (CL 3)
arcane scroll of sleep (CL 1)
arcane scroll of secure shelter (CL 7)
arcane scroll of keen edge (CL 5)
arcane scroll of summon monster 4 (CL 7)


Sir Sosiel, chaplain of the army, came in looking embarassed.
"My lords and ladies, I fear I have only a pittance to offer after ransacking my tent..." He said, laying out a few scrolls.
divine scroll of detect law (CL 1)
divine scroll of pass without trace (CL 1)
divine scroll of doom (CL 1)
divine scroll of bane (CL 1)
divine scroll of gentle repose (CL 3)
divine scroll of tongues (CL 7)
He also offers (in the name of Shelyn) to heal to all to full, and restore any stat damage you've incurred so far.


Anevia, chief of scouts sighed.
"No two ways about it. We need that bridge intact, and you need surprise to get it done. Here." She said, laying out some potions.
"The last of my potions of invisibility. I have almost enough for each of you; unfortunately, one of you will have to go without."


CG Half-Orc Warpriest 8 | Status: Prayer
Stats:
AC 21 (T 11, FF 20) | CMB +13, CMD 25 | Init +1 | Speed 50ft | F +13 R +6, W +12 | Perc +11, SM +8, Low-Light Vision
HP 41/84 | SW 6/8 | SA 8/8 | Fervor 6/7 | Channel 0/2 | MP 4/7

"Thank you for putting all those resources at our disposition" Thrall says. He turns to Sir Sosiel. "I will be grateful if you could remove a side effect from the recent battle, one that's caught my life force."

Thrall takes his bag of potions and leaves the scrolls for the experts. Also, I'm not sure if he will mess it up anyway even with Invisibility.


Taedric's Vitals:
(HP: 102[126]/102[126] AC: 25[23]/12[10]/24[22](uncanny dodge); Percep: +13; Init: +3; Fort +15[+18], Ref: +6, Will: +8[+10] (+1 within 30' of an animal); CMD: 24; CMB +13 [+15]; Speed: 30)
Male Gnome Marshal/Champion 2-Cavalier (Emissary) 4/Bloodrager 2/Paladin 2
Knave's Vitals:
(HP: 62/62 AC: 24/11/22; Percep: +8 (scent); Init: +2; Fort +9, Ref: +7(evasion), Will: +3(+devotion); CMD: 24 (30 v trip); CMB +12(+14 trip); Spd: 50)

Taedric says, "Probably best that it's me, since there isn't one to spare for Knave... and we're a bit faster than the rest of you."


Pld7/Grd1 LG, Init +3; HP 95/108 AC 23, t 13, ff 21, Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +8 +2 on saves against insanity or confusion.hard to kill; Immune disease, fear, Senses +6, SM +8 Aura courage (10 ft.)

Arthas can’t hide the shock from his normally taciturn visage.

”This is an incredible show of support general. I am humbled yet it shows the importance of this mission. Does anyone have any council on how we can achieve it though? Maybe one of the summoned monsters could have a calming effect on the beasts below?”


The General staff really has nothing further to offer in the way of advice, though Aravashnial seems to have doubts about handling the Abyssal Aurochs easily; even by summoned monsters or spells.


CG Half-Orc Warpriest 8 | Status: Prayer
Stats:
AC 21 (T 11, FF 20) | CMB +13, CMD 25 | Init +1 | Speed 50ft | F +13 R +6, W +12 | Perc +11, SM +8, Low-Light Vision
HP 41/84 | SW 6/8 | SA 8/8 | Fervor 6/7 | Channel 0/2 | MP 4/7

Thrall then salutes all the officers. "If preparations are all done, I think we ought to get going. We don't want to spoil the chance at surprise."


F Aasimar (Idyllkin) Sorceress (Celestial Bloodline) 8/ Archmage 2| HP: 59/64 | AC: 13(17) Touch:13 FF: 11(15) | CMB +5, CMD 19 | F:+6 R:+6 W:+10| Init: +2 | Perc: +4 (Darkvision),| Speed 30ft | Mythic Power 4/5|Heavenly fire 5/8 | resist acid 5, cold 5, electricity 5

Knowledge Planes: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15


Alorah:
What you know of these Abyssal Aurochs paints them as larger, more intelligent, more vicious versions of Aurochs. They are very alert and cannot be caught flat footed.
They also have a taste for meat, and really like stampeding over smaller opponents.


Male Keleshite Human HP (90/90)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 22/11/20 | Fort/Ref/Will +9/+3/+9 | Init +1
Skills:
Perception +7, Sense Motive +8
Class (Cleric) (8)

"Do any of our paladins have a long pike or polearm I can borrow? I have a bad feeling our quarry enjoys a good charge and I would like to be ready for them, Since i won't have much magic to bring to the fight once it starts."

He asked the group of assembled officers though really he was directing his question to Lord Horgus whom he had a least a decent relationship with.


Taedric's Vitals:
(HP: 102[126]/102[126] AC: 25[23]/12[10]/24[22](uncanny dodge); Percep: +13; Init: +3; Fort +15[+18], Ref: +6, Will: +8[+10] (+1 within 30' of an animal); CMD: 24; CMB +13 [+15]; Speed: 30)
Male Gnome Marshal/Champion 2-Cavalier (Emissary) 4/Bloodrager 2/Paladin 2
Knave's Vitals:
(HP: 62/62 AC: 24/11/22; Percep: +8 (scent); Init: +2; Fort +9, Ref: +7(evasion), Will: +3(+devotion); CMD: 24 (30 v trip); CMB +12(+14 trip); Spd: 50)

Taedric says, "I'd offer you my back-up lance, but I think it'd be a bit short for you.... Still, Knave and I could probably run through a few of them if we can keep on open terrain."


Lord Horgus is able to procure a masterwork lance in short order for Kelden.


Female Human INACTIVE - GAME DIED

Sapphiria shrugs; she doesn't really have any long weapons.


You can approach from any direction. How do you make your approach?


Male Keleshite Human HP (90/90)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 22/11/20 | Fort/Ref/Will +9/+3/+9 | Init +1
Skills:
Perception +7, Sense Motive +8
Class (Cleric) (8)

"Before we make the attack i dont want anyone to underestimate the demonic Aurochs. Those are man eating animals, intelligent far beyond their ordinary kin. They are cunning. Take care."

He paused and looked his companions.

"Grey, go wit Thrall and Alorah, see if you can manage the right flank. Sapphiria, Arthas, we can hit the left. I'll position myself between the far auroch and the near one, so when it charges torwards you all i can surprise it while invisible. Try to sunder the chains quickly, then kill the aurochs that still have a chain quickly.

Taedric creep along the south wall. Once the trouble starts come in with all haste and see if you cant skewer one to death. Remember we are the tip of the spear, today we strike yet another blow against the evil forces that threaten this land, this world. The gods of all that is good and fair be with you all."

He nodded to the group and pulled out his potion of invisibility. Readying to drink it when the others did.


F Aasimar (Idyllkin) Sorceress (Celestial Bloodline) 8/ Archmage 2| HP: 59/64 | AC: 13(17) Touch:13 FF: 11(15) | CMB +5, CMD 19 | F:+6 R:+6 W:+10| Init: +2 | Perc: +4 (Darkvision),| Speed 30ft | Mythic Power 4/5|Heavenly fire 5/8 | resist acid 5, cold 5, electricity 5

Whichever direction would seem to afford us the opportunity to get the closest before having to assume invisibility


CG Half-Orc Warpriest 8 | Status: Prayer
Stats:
AC 21 (T 11, FF 20) | CMB +13, CMD 25 | Init +1 | Speed 50ft | F +13 R +6, W +12 | Perc +11, SM +8, Low-Light Vision
HP 41/84 | SW 6/8 | SA 8/8 | Fervor 6/7 | Channel 0/2 | MP 4/7

"Probably" Thrall thinks out loud, "the less stealthy guys should take the more direct or short routes to the chains/beasts. That way we'll have less chances of fecking it up with the stealth - even if invisible."


CG Half-Orc Warpriest 8 | Status: Prayer
Stats:
AC 21 (T 11, FF 20) | CMB +13, CMD 25 | Init +1 | Speed 50ft | F +13 R +6, W +12 | Perc +11, SM +8, Low-Light Vision
HP 41/84 | SW 6/8 | SA 8/8 | Fervor 6/7 | Channel 0/2 | MP 4/7

Once they're near the place and their targets set, Thrall drinks his potion and walks quietly trying to approach them.

Stealth, Invisibility: 1d20 - 4 + 20 ⇒ (1) - 4 + 20 = 17


Male Keleshite Human HP (90/90)
Stats:
AC/Touch/Flat 22/11/20 | Fort/Ref/Will +9/+3/+9 | Init +1
Skills:
Perception +7, Sense Motive +8
Class (Cleric) (8)

Lance in hand, and invisible he moved closer to the creatures trying to intersect himself between the targeted Auroch and the one Sapphiria and Artha's were going to take down. He hoped he had this stand on the lance and take the charge thing figured out or this would hurt.... a lot.

stealthy invisible movement: 1d20 - 4 + 20 ⇒ (15) - 4 + 20 = 31

readied action hold for charge.: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


Pld7/Grd1 LG, Init +3; HP 95/108 AC 23, t 13, ff 21, Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +8 +2 on saves against insanity or confusion.hard to kill; Immune disease, fear, Senses +6, SM +8 Aura courage (10 ft.)

Arthas closes the distance hoping he can get close enough to kill one of the creatures before it has the chance to lurch off, hauling down the bridge with it.

Stealth Invisibility: 1d20 + 2 + 20 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 20 = 24


F Aasimar (Idyllkin) Sorceress (Celestial Bloodline) 8/ Archmage 2| HP: 59/64 | AC: 13(17) Touch:13 FF: 11(15) | CMB +5, CMD 19 | F:+6 R:+6 W:+10| Init: +2 | Perc: +4 (Darkvision),| Speed 30ft | Mythic Power 4/5|Heavenly fire 5/8 | resist acid 5, cold 5, electricity 5

After having drank the invisibility potion, Alorah casts a fly spell on herself before using the scroll to summon an Aether Elemental, sending the extraplanar ally to attack one of the creatures on the other side of the bridge as she flies above.

Aether Elemental/ Invisible charge: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 6 + 2 = 21
1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8


I have placed your tokens at the South end of the bridge. You should be able to place yourselves as you wish. The underside of the bridge is forty feet above the river channel, and clear except for the stoney pylons holding it up.
I have also drawn in the chain links connecting the demonic Aurochs and the pylons.
Position yourselves as you wish, then roll stealth (+20 invisible).


1 person marked this as a favorite.
CG Half-Orc Warpriest 8 | Status: Prayer
Stats:
AC 21 (T 11, FF 20) | CMB +13, CMD 25 | Init +1 | Speed 50ft | F +13 R +6, W +12 | Perc +11, SM +8, Low-Light Vision
HP 41/84 | SW 6/8 | SA 8/8 | Fervor 6/7 | Channel 0/2 | MP 4/7

You mean a second set of rolls?


F Aasimar (Idyllkin) Sorceress (Celestial Bloodline) 8/ Archmage 2| HP: 59/64 | AC: 13(17) Touch:13 FF: 11(15) | CMB +5, CMD 19 | F:+6 R:+6 W:+10| Init: +2 | Perc: +4 (Darkvision),| Speed 30ft | Mythic Power 4/5|Heavenly fire 5/8 | resist acid 5, cold 5, electricity 5

Stealth/Invisibility (flying): 1d20 + 2 + 20 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 20 = 28
Aether Elemental (stealth/Telekinetic invisibility/flying): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19


Pld7/Grd1 LG, Init +3; HP 95/108 AC 23, t 13, ff 21, Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +8 +2 on saves against insanity or confusion.hard to kill; Immune disease, fear, Senses +6, SM +8 Aura courage (10 ft.)

Second Stealth Check: 1d20 + 2 + 20 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 20 = 29


Taedric's Vitals:
(HP: 102[126]/102[126] AC: 25[23]/12[10]/24[22](uncanny dodge); Percep: +13; Init: +3; Fort +15[+18], Ref: +6, Will: +8[+10] (+1 within 30' of an animal); CMD: 24; CMB +13 [+15]; Speed: 30)
Male Gnome Marshal/Champion 2-Cavalier (Emissary) 4/Bloodrager 2/Paladin 2
Knave's Vitals:
(HP: 62/62 AC: 24/11/22; Percep: +8 (scent); Init: +2; Fort +9, Ref: +7(evasion), Will: +3(+devotion); CMD: 24 (30 v trip); CMB +12(+14 trip); Spd: 50)

My understanding was that Taedric and Knave, lacking invisibility, were hanging back and waiting a signal to charge -- so I'm assuming no roll for me?


I may have been trying for too much detail starting this scenario; probably would have been better in tabletop rather than pbp.

I say with the glare of the fire to the south and the shadowy flickering illumination, you are all able to sneak down below the bridge.
Let's have you place your characters where they would be after completing a 2-3 rounds of stealthy movement, but before you go to work on the chains. We'll go from there.

Remember the bridge is flat terrain, the riverbed is 40 down from the bridge level, underneath the bridge is open with a number of stone columns supporting it from below, and the chains tethering the demonic aurochs are wrapped around the stone columns.

ROLL20 TACTICAL MAP OF BRIDGE AREA


CG Half-Orc Warpriest 8 | Status: Prayer
Stats:
AC 21 (T 11, FF 20) | CMB +13, CMD 25 | Init +1 | Speed 50ft | F +13 R +6, W +12 | Perc +11, SM +8, Low-Light Vision
HP 41/84 | SW 6/8 | SA 8/8 | Fervor 6/7 | Channel 0/2 | MP 4/7

Done, ready to split these chains in two.


F Aasimar (Idyllkin) Sorceress (Celestial Bloodline) 8/ Archmage 2| HP: 59/64 | AC: 13(17) Touch:13 FF: 11(15) | CMB +5, CMD 19 | F:+6 R:+6 W:+10| Init: +2 | Perc: +4 (Darkvision),| Speed 30ft | Mythic Power 4/5|Heavenly fire 5/8 | resist acid 5, cold 5, electricity 5

Picked my spot and drew the large Aether elemental (invisible)


Pld7/Grd1 LG, Init +3; HP 95/108 AC 23, t 13, ff 21, Fort +9, Ref +7, Will +8 +2 on saves against insanity or confusion.hard to kill; Immune disease, fear, Senses +6, SM +8 Aura courage (10 ft.)

Please set Arthas Top Right beastie if he can make it there.


Taedric and Sapphira hold back on the bank while the others slowly and stealthfully make way to their chosen spots underneath the bridge.


Right when you're ALMOST set, you hear a *creeeek* of rusty hinges overhead. Looking up you can see (on the East side) one of the narrow arrow slit hatchways open and what looks like a Brimorak Demon leaning out staring at something on the riverbed below him.
With a heart stopping realization that there is a narrow trickle of greenish slimy mud down the middle of the almost dead Ahari riverbed, and several of you have left muddy footprints trailing through it.

What do you do? Kick off immediately? Silence the demon? Wait for him to go away? Something else?

*Tense Mission Impossible theme music...*


CG Half-Orc Warpriest 8 | Status: Prayer
Stats:
AC 21 (T 11, FF 20) | CMB +13, CMD 25 | Init +1 | Speed 50ft | F +13 R +6, W +12 | Perc +11, SM +8, Low-Light Vision
HP 41/84 | SW 6/8 | SA 8/8 | Fervor 6/7 | Channel 0/2 | MP 4/7

Cursing inside his teeth, Thrall holds on for some precious seconds in case the magic guys can do something about that damned fiend.

Hold action for now.


Then it's glowing red eyes widened, and you know it spotted someone.
It turned towards the interior of its armored embrasure and shouted; "Shiek! Kraja ghool..."

Demonic language:
"Hey! There's something..."


SURPRISE__________________

Players take their turn in order of posting.
Single standard action or short charge only.

COMBAT MAP


'Human Boy'
Perception DC 25:
That's not a boy. It's a Halfling man!
Male Halfling Rogue (Unchained) 8/ Trickster Tier 2 [ HP: 57/65 | AC: 25 T: 21 FF: 16 | F: +4 R: +14 W: +4/+6 | Init: +9 Perc: +14/+18 Trapfinding 10' or less | Effects: Sickened] | Mythic Power 1/7

"hai! kom baromph ampi vea! khnhom​ yl​ haey!" Grey practically bellows in response to the Guard's call.

Bluff: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (17) + 14 = 31 Well, I don't know what modifier I'm looking at for such a bald-faced lie, but I kinda of panicked.
Camris, would you put me wherever would have been closest to a wall I could climb up? Thanks

Abyssal:
"Hey! Don't worry about it! I got this!"


CG Half-Orc Warpriest 8 | Status: Prayer
Stats:
AC 21 (T 11, FF 20) | CMB +13, CMD 25 | Init +1 | Speed 50ft | F +13 R +6, W +12 | Perc +11, SM +8, Low-Light Vision
HP 41/84 | SW 6/8 | SA 8/8 | Fervor 6/7 | Channel 0/2 | MP 4/7

With Grey trying to fix the situation, Thrall gets even closer to the wall, in an attempt to disappear from the demon's line of sight.

951 to 1,000 of 1,629 << first < prev | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM-Camris' WRATH of the RIGHTEOUS Chapter 2: THE SWORD OF VALOR (table 3) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.