Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
About Paizo Messageboards News Paizo Blog Help/FAQ
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

Paizo roll call


Paizo Publishing General Discussion

Dark Archive Star Voter 2013

This is a small request from us Paizo fans who just can never keep up on who is now part of Paizo, so could all who are Paizo workers post here for us to know who you are?

Paizo Employee PostMonster General

Also, see here.

Dark Archive Star Voter 2013

but there are no pics there! (also its a way to tell who is more active in the boards...)

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Card Game, Cards, Companion, Maps, Modules, Pawns, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

I didn't see Adam Daigle in the list of Developers yet...

Paizo Employee Paizo Glitterati Robot

the Haunted Jester wrote:
I didn't see Adam Daigle in the list of Developers yet...

We generally update that page once people officially start and have their email set up and all those good things. :)

Paizo Employee Webstore Gninja Minion , Star Voter 2013, Star Voter 2014

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Chris Lambertz wrote:
the Haunted Jester wrote:
I didn't see Adam Daigle in the list of Developers yet...
We generally update that page once people officially start and have their email set up and all those good things. :)

By "officially start" you of course mean, "fitted for the desk shackles."

Contributor , Star Voter 2013, Star Voter 2015

Adam has very feminine ankles...I suggest the shackles be TIGHT!

Paizo Employee Webstore Gninja Minion , Star Voter 2013, Star Voter 2014

Brandon Hodge wrote:
Adam has very feminine ankles...I suggest the shackles be TIGHT!

Noted. I'll also make a note to the shackle-maker that he take into account Daigle's morale bonus to Escape Artist checks.

Paizo Employee Global Organized Play Coordinator

I'm here

Contributor

Brandon Hodge wrote:
Adam has very feminine ankles...I suggest the shackles be TIGHT!

I plan on adhering him to his desk by applying large quantities of chewing gum to his hair.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Sean K Reynolds wrote:
Brandon Hodge wrote:
Adam has very feminine ankles...I suggest the shackles be TIGHT!

I plan on adhering him to his desk by applying large quantities of chewing gum to his hair.

We tried that with Sean himself—I'd call the results "mixed."


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Michael Brock wrote:
I'm here

The request was for Paizo workers.

Marathon Voter 2013, Marathon Voter 2014, Dedicated Voter 2015

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Kyle Baird wrote:
Michael Brock wrote:
I'm here
The request was for Paizo workers.

...which is, of course, why Cosmo didn't chime in either.

Paizo Employee Developer , Dedicated Voter 2014, Star Voter 2015

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Liz Courts wrote:
Brandon Hodge wrote:
Adam has very feminine ankles...I suggest the shackles be TIGHT!
Noted. I'll also make a note to the shackle-maker that he take into account Daigle's morale bonus to Escape Artist checks.

Oooh! I get a morale bonus!


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Adam Daigle wrote:
Liz Courts wrote:
Brandon Hodge wrote:
Adam has very feminine ankles...I suggest the shackles be TIGHT!
Noted. I'll also make a note to the shackle-maker that he take into account Daigle's morale bonus to Escape Artist checks.
Oooh! I get a morale bonus!

It certainly isn't a competence bonus!

Liberty's Edge Marathon Voter 2013, Dedicated Voter 2014

Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber

I heard a rumor you guys only hired Daigle to get the autographs on his unwashed body.

Paizo Employee Global Organized Play Coordinator

Kyle Baird wrote:
Michael Brock wrote:
I'm here
The request was for Paizo workers.

Perception is everything.


Attention. Attention:

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

That is all.

Dark Archive Star Voter 2013

well we've gotten 8, so thats a start... not a great start but a start non the less...

Dark Archive

Vic Wertz wrote:
Sean K Reynolds wrote:
Brandon Hodge wrote:
Adam has very feminine ankles...I suggest the shackles be TIGHT!

I plan on adhering him to his desk by applying large quantities of chewing gum to his hair.

We tried that with Sean himself—I'd call the results "mixed."

Wait, you actually tried that with someone who is universally known as "The Balddude"? :O

Paizo Employee Creative Director

ulgulanoth wrote:
well we've gotten 8, so thats a start... not a great start but a start non the less...

Make that 9, I suppose!

Paizo Employee Senior Developer

I'm number 10! I'm number 10! (I'm also here.)

RPG Superstar 2009, Contributor

Kyle Baird wrote:
Adam Daigle wrote:
Liz Courts wrote:
Brandon Hodge wrote:
Adam has very feminine ankles...I suggest the shackles be TIGHT!
Noted. I'll also make a note to the shackle-maker that he take into account Daigle's morale bonus to Escape Artist checks.
Oooh! I get a morale bonus!
It certainly isn't a competence bonus!

It probably isn't a sacred bonus, either. Profane, maybe? ;-)

Paizo Employee Customer Service Dire Care Bear Manager

I am sort of here. I'm currently on maternity leave.

Dark Archive Star Voter 2013

woo! 11! out of... em... how many?


Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Deluxe Comics Subscriber; Pathfinder Card Game, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Sara Marie wrote:
I am sort of here. I'm currently on maternity leave.

Congrats!

Paizo Employee CEO

7 people marked this as a favorite.

Hang on, everyone. I am #1. So those of you who numbered yourselves above will have to renumber now. :)

-Lisa

Dark Archive Star Voter 2013

12! with Lisa being ofcourse number 1

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Lisa Stevens wrote:

Hang on, everyone. I am #1. So those of you who numbered yourselves above will have to renumber now. :)

-Lisa

Whew... just barely still int he top ten!


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Roleplaying Game, Tales Subscriber
James Jacobs wrote:
Lisa Stevens wrote:

Hang on, everyone. I am #1. So those of you who numbered yourselves above will have to renumber now. :)

-Lisa

Whew... just barely still int he top ten!

I think I speak for everyone when I say we have always thought you were one of Paizo's Top 100 employees, James. ;)


Lisa Stevens wrote:

Hang on, everyone. I am #1. So those of you who numbered yourselves above will have to renumber now. :)

-Lisa

Does this means that Vic is your Number Two?

Marathon Voter 2013, Marathon Voter 2014, Dedicated Voter 2015

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Drejk wrote:
Lisa Stevens wrote:

Hang on, everyone. I am #1. So those of you who numbered yourselves above will have to renumber now. :)

-Lisa

Does this means that Vic is your Number Two?

It's a good look for him. :-D

Liberty's Edge Marathon Voter 2013, Dedicated Voter 2014

Pathfinder Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Companion, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
thunderspirit wrote:
Drejk wrote:
Lisa Stevens wrote:

Hang on, everyone. I am #1. So those of you who numbered yourselves above will have to renumber now. :)

-Lisa

Does this means that Vic is your Number Two?
It's a good look for him. :-D

At last! An answer to the age old question: "Who...does....number.....two....work.....for..?"


Trece.


I "worked" at Paizo once!

Which is to say, I did some work. Physically at Paizo. But not really work that they asked me to do. Or paid me for.

It was really fun!


I was hired in late 2011 to troll the messageboards for revolutionary socialism. Paizo will deny it, as it's part of the legally-binding confidentiality agreement, but revolutionary goblins never sign nuthin'!

Dark Archive Star Voter 2013

notable Paizonians missing: Jason, Mona, Wez... hmmm


1 person marked this as a favorite.

i think it shows a lot of what a company is made of to have people ranging all the way to the CEO to read a feed posted by a fan and comment on it. probably why you are the leading RPG company. u listen and care about u fans. much cutos to you Dieties among men and women mortals as us. :)

Star Voter 2013, Dedicated Voter 2014, Star Voter 2015

Sara Marie wrote:
I am sort of here. I'm currently on maternity leave.

Congratulations :)

Sovereign Court Dedicated Voter 2013, Star Voter 2014

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Modules, Roleplaying Game Subscriber
Comrade Anklebiter wrote:
I was hired in late 2011 to troll the messageboards for revolutionary socialism. Paizo will deny it, as it's part of the legally-binding confidentiality agreement, but revolutionary goblins never sign nuthin'!

That's 'cause you goblins are all scared of worms, Anklebiter! Worms!

Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Publishing / General Discussion / Paizo roll call All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.
Recent threads in General Discussion

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.