Just wanting to have fun, so I've seen plenty of Class this, Race that discussions so why not talk about the combo of the two. What's your favorites?
Mine in no particular order:
1. Catfolk - Inquisitor: Sure they have the penelty to Wis, but cat's are natural hunters, and who hasn't felt like their cat is judging them? I generally pop this out with Desna or Caydean as the deity as both make sense for the freedom and Cats=Chaos idea.
2. Kobold - Ninja: They are small, really sneaky, and love traps and sneak and stab. What's not to love? The fact they are generally adorable mini dragons helps too, vanishing trick, and tail terror feats make them fun as well. One of these days I'm going to build a Sweeper + Kusari-Gama trip build.
3. Gnoll - Paladin: Nothing says holy knight then a near seven foot tall creature normally known for eating people. Also lay on hands to people thinking a gnoll is about to eat them. It was hilarious.
4. Ratfolk - Gunslinger/Wizard: Because Skaven are awesome. If Spell Slinger was better...eh, I still like this, shooting and blasting people with lightning bolts and cloudkill...happy days.
5. Halfling - Cavalier (Order of the Paw): Tiny lancer of doom, with an adorable puppy as a mount. Bonus points if the riding dog can be a...Dire Corgi.
6. Dwarf Wizard -: I like them, Dwarves aren't normally thought of casters but this and Deep Earth Bloodline Sorcerers are so much fun. Dwarf Skald was very close to.
7. Half-Orc Monk: I also like Half-Orc Cleric, but even since 3.5 I've loved playing a big green and mean punching machine.
8. Kitsune Barbarian: Kitsunes are tricksters, kitsune have a str penalty, but you know what? A rabid angry fox to the face hurts. I had an Intimidate build and he was so cool.
9. Lizardfolk - Saurian Shaman: You know dinosaurs are awesome, this is also a class I like playing as a Kobold too, but Lizardfolk have the dino theme more to their side. And like the skaven analogy, Lizardman riding a Carnosaur. Oh yeah. Also fun to summon a T-Rex right onto a ship you are going to pirate...just saying.
10. Dhampir - Oracle of Life: Cause sometimes I like to throw common sense right out the window. Before the errata this would of been Orc-Scarred Witch Doctor, but oh well. This is still a fun build if a bit crazy. Have to get Life Dominate Soul though. Blood Drinker would be fun too if it wasn't considered evil.
(Oops I meant to put this in General Discussion not PFS, can someone move it please?)