Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Way of the Wicked - a Tale of the Fall of Talingarde

Game Master Mark Sweetman


101 to 150 of 2,065 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Antipaladin lvl 3

Jack through all his weight on the chains making then the only support that keeps him standing. He looks collapsed and beaten down, ready to try a bluff to atrack the guards atention and by some time.

srry 4 typos, on phone


Primordial Ooze

You are able to barely and hurriedly complete your preparations before a guard comes into view. He goes straight to his keyring to unlock the gate with a clank as he talks to you "Now, I told you bastards to shut up... so you've a choice." finishing up opening the door before stepping forward with his club brandished afore him "One lick for the lot of you or two licks for whoever's making the bloody racket" casting his sadistic gaze across you...
Guard Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20
Albrecht Dagger Sleight of Hand: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 + 2 = 19
...spying the dagger that Albrecht has stuffed down his pants. As the guard's eyes go wide, he makes to call out....

Perception DC 18:
You can pick up that the second guard is standing further back from the entrance - but he is obscured by the solid walls of the cell.

Initiative Block:
Black Jack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Shendalyn: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Albina: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Albrecht: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Mi'Dre: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Guards: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11

Action Tracker (Round 1): Black Jack, Albrecht, Guards, Shendalyn, Mi'Dre, Albina

Notes:

  • Black Jack, Shendalyn are still shackled to the top wall and cannot move away from it.
  • You are all standing - not prone, so you don't need to stand up before acting

I use the Action Tracker to keep track of who goes when - in this case, both Jack and Albrecht can act before the guards. When you've acted in the round - I'll remove the bolding from your name. Any questions - please bring them up in the OOC thread.
I'll stress that at present he has spied that Albrecht seems to have a dagger concealed on his person...

Map for Round 1


Antipaladin lvl 3

Since i am still chained to the wall my options are limited. I will ready and action to grapple with any guard that comes in my range.
Perception:
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15
CMB for grapple:

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23


Male Gaav (52/52 hitpoints) Inquisitor

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Mi'Dre tenses as the guard seems to spot the dagger on Albrecht. He was rather surprised at that, since if he didn't know where the man had put it he doubted he would have noticed it. The guards all couldn't be dullards it seemed. Ideally Albrecht would have lured the guard over and Mi'Dre could have slipped behind him and they could have engaged him together, but their luck as he had predicted, had run out.

All these thoughts flashed through Mi'Dre's mind in an instant, and yet his body was slow to respond. If he had of been faster he might have tried to get to the guard and take him down, but as it was he restrained his impulse to rush forward.

Waiting to see what the guards do if that's okay :)


Male Half Elf Summoner (Master Summoner 6)

It's all on Albrecht now...


Primordial Ooze

Overwhelmed by indecision, Albrecht takes the middle road and does nothing... awaiting the action of the guards...

The one that entered the chamber calls out behind him "Hold steady Pat, I'll be done quick" before moving towards Albrecht with a malicious eye "Well... it looks like one of our little bunnies managed to smuggle or thieve a present in... out with it boy" gesturing with his club at the dagger shaped bulge in Albrecht's pants and standing ready with his club...

Action Tracker (Round 1): Black Jack, Guards, Albrecht, Shendalyn, Mi'Dre, Albina

All can weigh in with a response now if they like...


Male Half Elf Summoner (Master Summoner 6)

Shendalyn looks up suddenly and with a malicious grin on his face. "If you insist."

Before the guard responds a hole in the world opens to a void of darkness and fire from which a crimson haired hound leaps onto the guards back and snaps its jaws around his throat to bring him down.

Spell like abilities are fun.

Standard: Summon fiendish riding dog some distance behind the guard which charges into flanking position with Albrecht at the guards back.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24 Dog attack
1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 Dog damage

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21CMB to trip if hits.


Male Gaav (52/52 hitpoints) Inquisitor

Pat? There's another guard... Mi'Dre swore to himself, but without his wings there was no way he could get to silence the man if he was outside this cell. Instead he slipped forwards, and slashed at the guards with his claws.

5 foot step to F2
Claw 1 Attack (Power Attacking) 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10+4 if Prone
Claw 1 Damage 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Claw 2 Attack (Power Attacking) 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15+4 if Prone
Claw 2 Damage 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

My awesome rolling continues I see :s

Cheliax

(AC 17, hp 24 of 43) Cleric of Asmodeus 5

Albina moves forward as well, attempting to grab the guard's keyring so that even if he retreats, they will have it.

Steal maneuver if it's at his belt or disarm maneuver if it's in his hand, either way, it provokes an attack of opportunity 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Primordial Ooze

As Shendalyn gestures in manners arcane, the guard reacts with a muttered curse. His club swings forward at Albrecht...
Club: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18 for 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
...scoring a glancing blow upon the prisoner's chest as the guard yells "Blow up Pat!" The loud and sonorous tone of a signal horn can then be heard blast forth from the corridor beyond the cell's entrance.
Both of these were readied actions that went off at the first sign of threat.

The guard in the cell is then beset by at first an infernal beast getting a good grip on his leg to bring him down, and then a devil clawing at his face. The first strike is wild, but the second lands true opening a bloody furrow on the guard's trunk. The guard breaths ragged and heavy, but has not yet passed from this world.

Action Tracker (Round 1): Black Jack, Guards, Albrecht, Shendalyn + Devil Dog, Mi'Dre, Albina

Albrecht gets a little bit longer to chime in, as his action has a chance of letting Albina avoid an AoO...

Map Update


Antipaladin lvl 3

Damn, I am missing all the fun...


Sorry folks, hectic weekend.

Albrecht winces as the club hits his chest and then curses as the signal horn's note reverberates through the prison walls. Pressed into acting quickly, Albrecht pulls the dagger out and moves toward the guard carefully.

Attack, dagger: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Damage, dagger: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4


Primordial Ooze

Albrecht's attack with the smuggled dagger is accurate, but deflected by the guard's armor. As Albina approaches, he lashes out at her with his club...
AoO Club: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (2) + 5 - 4 = 3
...missing badly from his recumbent pose, but Albina also finds it a task too difficult to reach in and grab the keys from his belt.

Action Tracker (Round 2): Black Jack, Guards, Albrecht, Shendalyn + Devil Dog, Mi'Dre, Albina

Jack - you could take a 5 ft step and lay in with fist if that were your desire. The manacles are just long enough.

Updated Map


Albrecht presses the attack, attempting to find some kind of chink in the guard's armour.

Attack, dagger: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Damage, dagger: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Crit confirm: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Crit damage: 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


Male Gaav (52/52 hitpoints) Inquisitor

Mi'Dre felt the satisfying spray of blood as the guard's flesh parted beneath his claws, a savage grin lighting his features as he licks some of the warm, coppery flow from his claw. Trusting to Albrecht and Shendalyn's hound to finish the wounded guard he leaps and tumbles by Albrecht and Jack towards the man who still retains the pics, to resume his task of freeing him. He would dearly like to go and silence that cursed guard for giving them away, but he had given his word...

Acrobatics to tumble past guard (if necessary) to J1, -5 for full speed1d20 + 8 - 5 ⇒ (15) + 8 - 5 = 18

Attempt to pick Shendalyn's cuff's1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18

Would have preferred those the other way around...


Primordial Ooze

Mi'Dre - just a note; picking a lock is a full round action, so you can't make a move and attempt to do so.


Male Gaav (52/52 hitpoints) Inquisitor

Oh... yeah duh *smacks himself on the head* Uhh, well he'll just claw the hell out of the guard then (regardless of whether he's still conscious or not :p)
Okay, rewrite time.

Mi'Dre felt the satisfying spray of blood as the guard's flesh parted beneath his claws, a savage grin lighting his features as he licks some of the warm, coppery flow from his claw. Even as he sucks on one finger, he lashes out with his other hand, clawing at the guard again.

PA Claw 1d20 + 5 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 4 = 14
Damage 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Before tumbling past his prone form, leaving him to the others mercy as he pops up in front of Shendalyn, smearing the remaining blood onto his thigh as he takes the picks from the captive summoner. He would dearly like to go and silence that cursed guard for giving them away, but he had given his word...

Use previous Acrobatics result for tumble should it be necessary.


Male Half Elf Summoner (Master Summoner 6)

Waiting to see how dead the guard is before I go.


Primordial Ooze

Guard will be dead by Albrecht - if not by Jack beforehand. If Jack fells him, then he won't get another attack.
So for Shendalyn - you can plan as though the guard in the cell is no longer a threat.


Male Half Elf Summoner (Master Summoner 6)

"Not that I mind it when servants do all the work but in this case I much rather trust my own hand when dealing out death. So if you would please Mr. Mi'Dre the hounds can surely handle if at least not distract a few guards." Says Shendalyn holding the picks out so they are visible.

As Mi'Dre gets to work Shendalyn turns to his servant hound.

Infernal:
Slay the one blowing the horn.

As the bloodthirsty hound pads out Shendalyn concentrates again and another hound leaps from the darkness with the same order it too pads off.

Dog1 has 9 Rounds left
Dog 1 will double move as much as possible to get to the signal horn blower. Dog 2 starts at J6 or 7 whichever I can reach and will do the same. 6 Summon monsters left.


Primordial Ooze

It's been over 24 hours since my last update, and I'd like to try and keep this PbP flowing reasonably well for all concerned.... so moving on.

Black Jack sits idle in his manacles as the guard is afforded the chance to scream "Run! and unleash a final club strike at Mi'Dre...
Club: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 5 - 4 = 19 for 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
...getting a moments satisfaction from the crunching blow before Albrecht's dagger ends the guard. A quick glance at his body shows a key-ring upon his belt.

In the hallway you hear the sound of retreating footsteps and a slamming door, before the horn starts resounding once again.

At Shendalyn's command the devil dogs rush out into the hallway following the noise of the horn. You also hear a scream of terror sound from what appears to be another of the cells outside.

The devil dogs meet a closed door before they reach their quarry - who is maddeningly close on the other side. - I'm assuming that in Round 3, they will start attempting to claw through the door - unless instructed otherwise.

Out of true combat, but still in a time critical phase; so I'm going to ask for posting by 'round' order.
For the current round, Mi'Dre and Albina (and Black Jack if he rejoins us) still have a rounds worth of actions in Round '2'.

Cheliax

(AC 17, hp 24 of 43) Cleric of Asmodeus 5

Albina grabs the keyring and moves to release Shawn, then hands them to him "Release that other man."

In the heat of the moment, she's forgotten Black Jack's name.

More quietly, she says to Shawn and Blackjack, "Perhaps we should release anyone else imprisoned here, and use them to cover our actions..."


Albrecht quickly looks about the guard to see if he has a weapon that is more effective than the dagger. Once he's ascertained whether there is one or not, he'll move out of the cell in order to see what the situation is.


Male Half Elf Summoner (Master Summoner 6)

Shendalyn nods and goes to free the vagabond Black Jack.

Nah, Shendalyn will let the dogs continue trying to tear down the door.


Primordial Ooze

Round 2:

Albina frees Shendalyn from his bonds, the key ring taken from the guard has a couple of keys sized for the manacles and likely the doors; as well as a smaller key.

Albrecht looks at the man he just slew and finds him equipped with:

  • chain shirt
  • heavy steel shield
  • longsword
  • club

Mi'Dre still pending

Round 3:

Shendalyn moves to assist Black Jack from his bonds. Please roll for dogs attacks on the door

Albrecht loots the guard's corpse and moves out to the corridor. He can see that the dogs have gone to the East and South towards where the horn blows... but cannot see the door itself yet. There are a number of other cells in view, though all bar one have their gates open.

The cell adjacent to yours is barred, and the door is of solid iron rather than gated bars.

Albina, Black Jack, Mi'Dre to act


Male Half Elf Summoner (Master Summoner 6)

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14 Attack1
1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6 Damage1

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15 Attack2
1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 Damage3

"If one of you is more comfortable with the sword or daggers I can make use of the club unless there are objections?" Shendalyn says as he unlocks Black jacks manacles.


Male Gaav (52/52 hitpoints) Inquisitor

Mi'Dre bellows in pain as the guard clobbers him. Even after he sees Albrecht take him down he stops long enough to claw the man's throat out in revenge, before straightening up. He grits his teeth against the pain as he hobbles to Shendalyn, almost snatching the picks back from him, before turning towards the hall. He spares a glance for the Half-Elf as he raised the issue of weapons, but left them to it, not really interested, or able to use any of the stuff, the armor would only get in his way...

So that's a standard action to claw the guard (using the previous roll of fourteen, which without him conscious to use his shield should hit and finish him off, or ensure he bleeds out), and a move to grab the picks off of Shendalyn after he's freed himself. Below for my round 3 action.

"Agreed milady." he replied to Albina, before heading from the cell after Albrecht, and peered at the iron door, or more particularly it's lock; if it was the same as theirs then they should have the key. Allowing his eyes to half close he reached out with his mind, feeling for the occupant. Greetings. Who are you, and what would you say if I told that we can release you from your cell? he attempted to communicate to the occupants mind, a small smile curling his lips as he waited for a response.


Primordial Ooze

Round 2
Mi'Dre makes sure that the guard is not going to rise before getting the picks from the summoner.

Round 3

The dogs claw at the door, damaging the portal somewhat though it still holds firm. 4 damage to door

Guard Beyond - for DM:
The guard fumbles with his key-ring, though does manage to lock the portal.

Mi'Dre moves into the corridor and finds his thoughts blocked by the heavy stones and iron surrounding the cell. A look to the lock indicates that the key to open it is probably upon the guard's key-ring.

Mi'Dre - I'm not comfortable with your telepathy working the way that you had hoped. I see it closer to a message spell in terms of functionality - just without the finger pointing. So you can't use it on creatures that you don't know are there - nor can it be used to search out entities.

Albina and Black Jack to act in Round 3

Round 4 - you can post your intent when it pleases you.

Cheliax

(AC 17, hp 24 of 43) Cleric of Asmodeus 5

Albina draws the second dagger from the veil, and gives it to Black Jack, once he is freed.

She then moves to Mi'Dre and mutters in Infernal, "Prince of Lies, reveal this injury as false."

cure light wounds 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Dull crimson flames flicker around the bruised flesh, burning away signs of injury.


Albrecht hands the dagger to whomever wants it and grabs the longsword from the dead guard. He leaves the chain shirt and shield for Black Jack.

"Let's get the door open," Albrecht indicates towards the cell door that Mi'Dre is standing outside.


Male Gaav (52/52 hitpoints) Inquisitor

Hmm, okay, fair enough then... Wasn't sure if you'd allow it or not like that :p

Mi'Dre sighs as most of the pain of his wound fades away, the Devil opening his eye and sketching a light bow.

Infernal:
"Thank you Milady."

He turns back towards the cell then, calling out

Infernal:
"This door is blocking my telepathy. I can't tell if there's anyone there. Can you bring the keys?"


Antipaladin lvl 3

Black Jack grabs the shield from the dead guard and the dagger that is offered to him. He gives a quick look at the dead's man armor and decide there is no time now.
As weapons go I am of the opinion that the bigger the better, but as the saying goes beggars are not choosers, ha!
Lets kill the other guard.All this noise is bad for our bussiness.

He retrieves the key ring and moves to the door the dogs are clawing. If he cant see the other side or if he can and there is only one guard he will release the dogs on him. If He can see that there is more than one guard he will wait for the others before openning that door.

I am assuming one of the bigger keys in the ring will unlock this door... As combat rounds go I think on 3rd round Jack would arm himself and moves out of the cell and on 4th he would open the door releasing the dogs. If i could do more I would probably try to attack the second guard also.


Primordial Ooze

Round 3 Actions
Albina gives Jack the second dagger from the veil and moves after Mi'Dre.

Black Jack takes the weapons from the guard and dons the shield.
Shendalyn has the guard's keyring at present

Round 4 Actions

Black Jack moves from your cell into the hallway and East then South towards the door that is beset by the dogs. Turning the corner you spy the infernal mutts clawing away at the portal, gradually tearing furrows from the wood. You also spy a cell before you that is also locked, though you cannot spy within yet.

Black Jack:
There is no way you could safely get to the door to the guard's chamber with the devil dogs clawing at it with gusto. Shendalyn would need to call them off before you could safely approach

Mi'Dre calls out to the others requesting a key, as Albina moves up to him and delivers Infernally powered healing.

Albrecht moves from the room and towards the West where Mi'Dre and Albina stand.

The sound of the signal horn starts up once again, though becoming slowly quieter as though it is moving away...

Only Shendalyn left to update for Round 4 (including dog attacks on the door) - and a choice of whether you take the keys to the cell Mi'Dre is outside - or pass them off to Black Jack.


Male Half Elf Summoner (Master Summoner 6)

Shendalyn passes the keys along to Black jack as he bends to pick up the club and starts moving outside. "We'll need to find armor as well though for the moment I think I will be sufficiently protected."

The dogs in the meanwhile continue to seek out the guards blood.
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20 Dog 1
1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11 Dog 2
1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Dog 1 has 7 rounds left.
Dog 2 has 8 rounds left.


Male Gaav (52/52 hitpoints) Inquisitor

Uhh, well since Black Jack now has the keys and ignored Mi'Dre's request, his action for round 4 would be attempting to pick the door lock.

Mi'Dre glares after Jack as the man completely ignores both Albina's suggestion, and his own request, instead walking right past them. He mutters some curses to himself before bringing his picks to bear

Disable Device 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17


Antipaladin lvl 3

The other guard is running away, Shendalyn I cant reach the closed door. If you want me to release the dogs you will have to call them off from the door a second.


Primordial Ooze

Round 4:
Shendalyn passes the keys, grabs the club and moves into the corridor. His dogs claw at the wooden door, but are unable to dig in enough to damage it further.

Mi'Dre attempts to unlock the door, getting agonisingly close - but the tumblers slip at the last moment. You can reattempt

Current Positions:
Corridor - West side, near locked and barred cell: Albina, Shendalyn, Mi'Dre, Albrecht.
Corridor - Southeast side, near 2nd locked cell and door to guards: Black Jack.

Everyone is up for 5th Round actions now.


Male Half Elf Summoner (Master Summoner 6)

Shendalyn ambles down towards the locked door and calls the dogs to hold until the door is open before they continue their hunt.


Primordial Ooze

Black Jack - just a confirmation, you can reach and unlock the door this round - but opening it will be in Round 6


Male Gaav (52/52 hitpoints) Inquisitor

Mi'Dre mutters to himself, and tries again, glancing at Albina in hopes of another prayer to aid his efforts before he tries again.

I take it I'm correct that he doesn't get the +2 for familiarity this time?
Disable Device 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12+1 if Albina uses guidance.

The Devil mutters again.

Infernal:
"I hope whoever's in here appreciates this..."
even more he hoped it wasn't just an empty cell.


Primordial Ooze

Mi'Dre - you do get a +2 as the locks on the jail doors / gates are similar to the manacles; but the target number is DC 20


Antipaladin lvl 3

Ok, i will do that then.

Jack unlocks the door and release the dogs. Seeing his cell mates are having dificult to open the other doors he toss Mi dri the key ring.
Mi Dri, keys.

Will i be able to toss him the keys on round 5 or only on 6? If he manage to open the door before i pass the keys I will pass it to someone else and keep a watch at the southeast entrance.


Albrecht moves towards Black Jack so that he can aid in holding the door if needs be.


Primordial Ooze

I'll have a map up soonish to give you a better idea of distances - Black Jack is currently about 80ft from where Mi'Dre is.


Primordial Ooze

Map at End of Round 4

The map is not necessarily to scale, so please just use as a visual indicator.
19 is the locked cell with a heavy door that Mi'Dre is attempting to open.
18a is where you started
18c is the only other locked cell; which currently has a scared young man interred within.


Male Gaav (52/52 hitpoints) Inquisitor

"Why don't you see about that other fellow." Mi'Dre observed as Jack offered him the keys. If he couldn't manage to get this door by the time Jack was done, then he would gladly accept the help. For now he continued to work.

Round 6 Disable Device 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 7 + 2 = 17+1 if Albina guides.

Frustratingly the Devil loses it again as he was almost done.

Infernal:
"If we make it out of here, I really need to practice more..." he muttered under his breath.


Male Half Elf Summoner (Master Summoner 6)

Shendalyn orders the dogs to bound after the man who will move down the hall way to try and get to the horn blower and rip him to pieces. Shendalyn meanwhile will wait impatiently while the others fiddle around.


Primordial Ooze

Round 5:

  • Albina: TBC
  • Albrecht: Moves away from Mi'Dre and Albina - and towards Black Jack
  • Black Jack: Steps up to, unlocks and opens the door.
  • Mi'Dre: Attempts and fails to open the closed and locked cell.
  • Shendalyn: Orders his dogs to heel, then go once the portal has been opened.
  • Devil Dogs: Set off running down the stairs and out of easy earshot.

Guard Room:
As Black Jack opens the door, the dogs tear off through a square room that has a table and a couple of chairs in it. The table has what looks to be the remnants of a card game - with a deck laid down mid-hand and a small bottle of half-finished booze. There are stairs leading downwards and a side chamber with a currently closed door. In one corner there is also a large fireplace, though no fire is lit; nor is there wood there either.

Perception DC 14:
Sounds of combat can be heard below at the foot of the stairs. Whimpers of dogs in pain and muffled shouts of orders.

DM Checks:
4d20 ⇒ (10, 3, 12, 6) = 31 Two hits
2d8 + 4 ⇒ (6, 4) + 4 = 14 One dog is down

Shendalyn:
You feel one of your canine summons vanish as it is called back to Hell.

Round 6:

  • Albina: TBC
  • Albrecht: TBC
  • Black Jack: TBC
  • Mi'Dre: Attempts and fails to open the closed and locked cell.
  • Shendalyn: TBC
  • Devil Dog: TBC - 1 attack roll please


Primordial Ooze

One other reminder - Cell 18c on the map has another person in it that Black Jack can see... though he is merely a scared looking young man.

Cheliax

(AC 17, hp 24 of 43) Cleric of Asmodeus 5

Perception 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

To her companions, Albina says, "Does anyone know if we are above or below ground? The window may provide us an escape if we can find an outer wall and if we are not underground, and not too high above the ground..."

She snatches up the guard's club, if no one else has.

101 to 150 of 2,065 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM VoV: Way of the Wicked - Game Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.