Six Heads of Mayhem--The Hydra Campaign

Game Master Almonihah

A very unusual hydra sets out to prove that more heads may not be better than one.
Battle Map
Area Maps
HGP: 18 S: 36


1 to 50 of 2,517 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Battle Board Area Maps Hydra Deity Level 20 All Classes

You've always been an unusual hydra. Well, at least you think so. And you think your other heads think so, though you've never asked. At least, when you ran into that other hydra in the swamp, it didn't really seem much like you. It didn't talk, for one thing. It did taste good, though.

But swamps get boring after a while, and you're convinced there must be something more interesting out there somewhere. And so, after considerable debate, you've walked out of the swamp. After wandering around for a while in a drier forest, you can hear some odd sounds in the distance. In fact... you think they're voices! They're too far away to see the source of right now through the forest.

Perception 20:
They're definitely human voices, though they're not screaming like they usually do when they see you. It sounds like there's a bunch of them, but you're not sure what they're saying.

Perception 25:
You can make out one word being yelled--"Timber!"


Male Hydra Head Necromancer (Sin Magic Specialist) 7 | HP: 25/39(46) | 2 Con Dmg. | Init: +3 | AC: 19;23 (w/ Mage Armor) Touch: 14 FF: 16;20 (w/ Mage Armor) | CMD 18

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

"Hear that dimwits? Sounds like something interesting." Hungry starts lightly gnawing on his bone wand.

Hungry votes to inspect the sound.

Hungry is more likely to eat the humans than befriend them, but if the other heads could convince him to give the squishies a chance to prove there worth and they come through he would happily work with them as long as the humans aren't too annoying.


Hydrahead Monk (Master of Many Styles) 2 Fighter (Brawler) 4 Slayer 2; Initiative +0; Perception +12, HP 16/61 RAGE HP 32/77; AC 24, T 11, FF 24; Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +7; Stunning Head 3/3

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21

Definitely something interesting, and unusual. Tomorbataar moves his head away from The Hungry One And quit salivating everywhere.

Tomorbataar votes to move closer to the sound.


Male Hydrahead, HP 88/88 (100/100), Rage 24/24, CM 9, CMD 19
Vitals:
AC: 18, T: 12, F: 17. Saves: F: 10(12), R: 4, W: 4(6), CMB +9(11), CMD +19(21) (+2 Sunder), Init +1, per -1
Skills:
Diplo +9, DD +2, Handle Animal +11, Intimidate +13, Perception -1, Sense Motive -1, Survival +10(14)

Perception: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (8) - 1 = 7
Huuuhh?
Blockhead swung his head in the general direction of the noise (he never heard them, so his direction is a bit off) while knocking into another head or two.
What did you hear? Squirrels? Squirrels are tasty!

Block votes going to the sound.


10 Kineticist (Air)head | HP 93/93| 30 non lethal damage AC: 25 (17 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 22| F:+ 10, R: +13, W: +6; | Init: +5 | Perc: +10,SM: +0 | Speed 15ft from body |

"I'm not a dimwit,"she protests at The Hungry One's allegations. "I'm smart and know many things! Like humans have two legs, two hands, pink skins, live in brick or wooden dens with straw covers..."

Ziphora keeps her ears out for the sound. Also looks to see if there's anything in the direction of the sound.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

"Stop bumping into me, you clumsy Blockhead, I'm trying to listen!" she yelps.

Sorry, couldn't resist :P

"The sounds coming from humans. Lets go and find them, it sounds like fun!" she chirps cheerfully.

"Helloooo humans, can you hear me?"She calls out, hoping they can hear her. "My name's Ziphora and I'm really pleased to meet you," while trying to sound as nonthreatening and friendly as possible. ""You can call me Zip."

Ziphora votes going to investigate the sound.


Yes (Identifies as hungry) Hydra (???) Druid 6|| HP: 49/49, AC: 17 (20 w/Barkskin) (FF: 20 T: 11) || Init: +2, Fort: +8 Ref: +3 Will: +11 || Per: +14

Dot for now, will post on the morrow. For what it's worth Dru-head takes ten, and votes to investigate too.

Dru-Head attempts to be at one with his newer surroundings. By chewing on them. A large branch torn off a Balsa specifically.

Bey phound mot phared of us.


Hydra-Head Summoner 6 | HP (36/36) | AC/Touch/Flat 15/10/15 | Fort/Ref/Will +3/+2/+5 | Init +0 | Percep +0

Perception (Morheds): 1d20 ⇒ 9

Perception (Eidolon): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

"Naaa it's probably noth..." Morheds begins before the three smaller colorful heads that have been taking up even more of the already undersupplied space at the front of the hydra and occasionally listen to his commands perk up and stare at him "Ooo! Could be tasty."

Morheds also votes for investigationg the sound


Battle Board Area Maps Hydra Deity Level 20 All Classes

All heads being in agreement (for once), you start making your way forward, crashing through underbrush and awkwardly dodging tree trunks. Between that and Ziphora's shouting, it seems you've gotten the humans' attention--at least, the shouting has changed.

"Workers to the back! Soldiers, form up!" You hear a voice shout.

Finally you get close enough to see what's going on. Between the last few trees at the edge of a new clearing, you can see a half-dozen humans with metal skins and pokey-looking implements in their hands standing in a line facing you, while a larger group of humans huddles in a nervous group behind them. There are fallen trees all over, and you see bits of odd-shaped metal stuck to wood on the ground, kind of like the things the metal-skin humans are holding but less pokey-looking.


Human Metal-skin

One of the metal-skinned humans steps forward slightly, warily holding a piece of sharp metal in one hand.

"I greet you, Ziphora," he shouts, not sounding particularly welcoming. "What is it you want here?"


Hydra-Head Summoner 6 | HP (36/36) | AC/Touch/Flat 15/10/15 | Fort/Ref/Will +3/+2/+5 | Init +0 | Percep +0

Morheds stretches up to seem the most important head "We notice humans have trouble eating trees, what with being all small and such, need weird shiny teeth on sticks. We come help."

Bluff: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17


Eidolon 6 | HP (37/37) | AC/Touch/Flat 20/14/16 | Fort/Ref/Will +3/+8/+4 | Init +4 | Percep +8

The three orange and blue colored heads nod eagerly. And it seems the hydra's tail is now wagging.


Male Hydra Head Necromancer (Sin Magic Specialist) 7 | HP: 25/39(46) | 2 Con Dmg. | Init: +3 | AC: 19;23 (w/ Mage Armor) Touch: 14 FF: 16;20 (w/ Mage Armor) | CMD 18

Hungry continues to gnaw on his bone, noticeably salivating more.

"That one motions to Ziphora is Ziphora. I don't talk with food."

"On that note, He turns to the others as if the humans weren't there and listening. any particular reason why we aren't just eating them already?


Hydrahead Monk (Master of Many Styles) 2 Fighter (Brawler) 4 Slayer 2; Initiative +0; Perception +12, HP 16/61 RAGE HP 32/77; AC 24, T 11, FF 24; Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +7; Stunning Head 3/3

Of course there is, look at those hands, think about how easy it must be for them to hold things...and no teeth, they can't bite us, so of course we should just ask them for a favor. Tomorbataar turns and purrs at the humans, but it probably sounds more like a growl.


Yes (Identifies as hungry) Hydra (???) Druid 6|| HP: 49/49, AC: 17 (20 w/Barkskin) (FF: 20 T: 11) || Init: +2, Fort: +8 Ref: +3 Will: +11 || Per: +14

Dru-head puts the branch down now that we've stopped.

Hungry, you always want to eat them, I didn't even get to talk to the last group.


10 Kineticist (Air)head | HP 93/93| 30 non lethal damage AC: 25 (17 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 22| F:+ 10, R: +13, W: +6; | Init: +5 | Perc: +10,SM: +0 | Speed 15ft from body |

"Hungry, that's no way to treat our new friends!" She glares at The Hungry One sternly.

"Don't mind them, they might be quirky but they're all my siblings. I won't let them harm you."

Then she reverts back to her usually bubbly self. She goes on enthusiastically,"I haven't seen a human for so long! I've heard the tales you tell being carried on the wind, we can trade stories and be best pals, right?"

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18


Battle Board Area Maps Hydra Deity Level 20 All Classes

Now that you're a bit closer, you can see more of the area. On three sides, the forest continues unbroken, but going back... to the right of the setting sun, you'd guess, though the sun is rising right now so you're not sure (Northeast, if that's too unclear), there's a cleared area. Around where you and the metal-skinned humans are, there are a bunch of fallen trees, but further back it looks like the trees are missing their branches, and you even see one being dragged away by a panicking giant deer-looking animal without antlers. It looks like the clever humans tied the tree to the animal somehow. Behind that the ground is clear in a fairly wide path leading on.

There are more humans back there, but it looks like they're running away from you now. The other soft-skinned humans behind the metal-skinned humans nearer to you start running, too, as you draw closer. Even the metal-skinned humans are stepping back.

None of you have said you want to stop yet, so I'm assuming you're at least getting close enough to speak comfortably without shouting. You may want to vote on that. I may not have been clear about how far away you were.


Human Metal-skin

The lead metal-skinned human seems transfixed by the sight of drool dripping off of Hungry's bone for a moment, then he shakes his head slightly as if to clear his mind. He doesn't seem to trust Morheds's offer of help, but looks desperately at Ziphora, hoping her offer of friendship will count for something among the bickering heads.

"Uh... yes, mighty beast, let us be friends," he begins, tentatively, desperately trying to come up with a plan.

Suddenly he comes up with something, something he hopes might yet save his life and the lives of his men. "In fact, perhaps we could help you. You would probably like some good hunting, yes? We know where there are some larger, meatier creatures to eat then us, and we would be so happy if you ate them that we'd even share some of our own food with you were you to eat them. Doesn't that sound good to you?"


Hydra-Head Summoner 6 | HP (36/36) | AC/Touch/Flat 15/10/15 | Fort/Ref/Will +3/+2/+5 | Init +0 | Percep +0

Morheds draws close to the human with a suspicious look in his eyes, "What's the catch? Hydra eat food and humans give hydra more food? What do you get out of deal?" his head cocks to the right and he sniffs the man curiously.


Hydrahead Monk (Master of Many Styles) 2 Fighter (Brawler) 4 Slayer 2; Initiative +0; Perception +12, HP 16/61 RAGE HP 32/77; AC 24, T 11, FF 24; Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +7; Stunning Head 3/3

And how about you give us some scrolls too, if we decide we trust you? Tomorbataar is also suspicious, his head pulled back out of the reach of the human's pointy metal and his head slightly cocked.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11


Hydrahead Monk (Master of Many Styles) 2 Fighter (Brawler) 4 Slayer 2; Initiative +0; Perception +12, HP 16/61 RAGE HP 32/77; AC 24, T 11, FF 24; Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +7; Stunning Head 3/3

Oh, and Tomorbataar votes to stop moving when the humans are 40ft away


Yes (Identifies as hungry) Hydra (???) Druid 6|| HP: 49/49, AC: 17 (20 w/Barkskin) (FF: 20 T: 11) || Init: +2, Fort: +8 Ref: +3 Will: +11 || Per: +14

Silly humans. We can't eat all of that. We'd throw the forest out of balance n' stuff. I'd like to read some of your squiggly papers though.

Dru-head votes to stop when the humans are uncomfortably close. 5ft.

He doesn't seem to be suspicious towards the humans.


10 Kineticist (Air)head | HP 93/93| 30 non lethal damage AC: 25 (17 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 22| F:+ 10, R: +13, W: +6; | Init: +5 | Perc: +10,SM: +0 | Speed 15ft from body |

"Sure! We'd be glad to help you. Would you want us to bring some of those creatures back so we can share them with you over a campfire? I heard of this human custom where people cook things over a campfire, then share their stories,"she replies enthusiastically.

"See, Hungry? Humans are nice and just pointed us to where we can find more food. You ought to be ashamed of yourself," chiding Hungry.

"Urm guys...we ought to stop here, the humans haven't told us where to go yet.." Her voice trails off uncertainly.

Ziphora votes to stop the body now, immediately.


Male Hydra Head Necromancer (Sin Magic Specialist) 7 | HP: 25/39(46) | 2 Con Dmg. | Init: +3 | AC: 19;23 (w/ Mage Armor) Touch: 14 FF: 16;20 (w/ Mage Armor) | CMD 18

Hungry votes to stop where the melee heads are just within combat reach of the humans.

Hungry's head stays back, close to the body 10 ft. from it staying out of reach as best he can, still salivating and gnawing on the bone.
"You're right Zippie, humans are nice, nice and tasty!" Hungry begins to laugh. Turning towards the main metal-skinned human, "What exactly would you be sending us to eat, little man?"


10 Kineticist (Air)head | HP 93/93| 30 non lethal damage AC: 25 (17 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 22| F:+ 10, R: +13, W: +6; | Init: +5 | Perc: +10,SM: +0 | Speed 15ft from body |

"Nooooo Hungry! Humans are FRIENDS, not food!" Then she headbutts The Hungry One on his neck.I expect it's like someone punching you in your side.

"Sorry,"she apologises to the humans. "You know family squabbles and all that?" She winces. You get the impression if she had hands, she would wring them. "We've got it magnified to the greatest degree. All under one roof," as she nudges the body.


Male Hydrahead, HP 88/88 (100/100), Rage 24/24, CM 9, CMD 19
Vitals:
AC: 18, T: 12, F: 17. Saves: F: 10(12), R: 4, W: 4(6), CMB +9(11), CMD +19(21) (+2 Sunder), Init +1, per -1
Skills:
Diplo +9, DD +2, Handle Animal +11, Intimidate +13, Perception -1, Sense Motive -1, Survival +10(14)

No vote to stop. Stopping isnt on Blockheads mind...

Suddenly one of the heads just drops to the ground with a rather large amount of force and a good THUNK!
Blockhead also addresses his brethren (and maybe sisteren?) as if the humans in front of them couldnt hear.
Well duhh! Its obviously because they have too much food! They is so small and piddily that they can hardly eats much. Might taste good tho...
Then the head rises up again before falling once more to create a second crater, THUMP! Sniff. Sniff. SNORT!
Sides. Side dishes. I wonders if theys give us that slow deer over there for snacks? It smellllssss.... Goooooodddd!!!
Block is addressing the other heads, but its not like the humans cant hear ^_^
Dont know if i should roll an intimidate check or not... +13 mod if you want to :)


10 Kineticist (Air)head | HP 93/93| 30 non lethal damage AC: 25 (17 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 22| F:+ 10, R: +13, W: +6; | Init: +5 | Perc: +10,SM: +0 | Speed 15ft from body |

"Careful, Blockhead, you don't want to crash into any humans, you might hurt them!" She cries out, alarmed.

"Urm, humans, this is my brother, Blockhead. He's a little slow and clumsy and not quite right up here." She bobs her head up and down."But that's because he tries to break everything with his head,"she adds.

"I didn't get your name, did I?" She looks at the lead metal skinned human curiously. "Its a little odd if I have to keep addressing you as humans," she adds as an afterthought.


Male Hydrahead, HP 88/88 (100/100), Rage 24/24, CM 9, CMD 19
Vitals:
AC: 18, T: 12, F: 17. Saves: F: 10(12), R: 4, W: 4(6), CMB +9(11), CMD +19(21) (+2 Sunder), Init +1, per -1
Skills:
Diplo +9, DD +2, Handle Animal +11, Intimidate +13, Perception -1, Sense Motive -1, Survival +10(14)

Blockhead raises his head up again in alarm
Hurts them? Why would I hurts them?
As he asks, he swings his head way out to the left, and right into a tree; CRACK! and then gets a shower of pine cones and needles.
An my name is Blockhead, you says so yourself?
He seems a bit confused as to why his sister would not know that...
Did it change or somethings?
Then, as if he had just gotten a bright idea, he turns to the human again, lowering his head riiiight down to the ground
SNIFF!! And who is you? I gots your scent now, soz I remembers you!


Battle Board Area Maps Hydra Deity Level 20 All Classes

Your rather confused body lumbers to a stop after picking its way through the fallen timber, just out of reach of the lead metal-skinned human. About 20' away The other metal-skinned humans keep backing up, leaving him alone to face you while they watch from some distance back.


Human Metal-skin

"I am Sir Gyrad Torlgrith," the metal-skinned human replied, looking nervously at the far-too-close heads. "And what I'm proposing you hunt is just why we want you to hunt it. You see, there are these giants--giants compared to us, not to you, of course--that have been attacking us. They're much bigger and meatier meals than us, so it's a good deal for you, and if you eat them they won't be killing us, so it's a good deal for us. That's why we'd even be willing to give you some of our own food if you took ate them."

He paused a moment, glancing over at Tomorbataar and Dru-Head. "And... we don't have many scrolls, but I'm sure if you do this for us we could give you a couple."

Silently, Sir Torlgrith prayed the beast would take the deal instead of him.


10 Kineticist (Air)head | HP 93/93| 30 non lethal damage AC: 25 (17 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 22| F:+ 10, R: +13, W: +6; | Init: +5 | Perc: +10,SM: +0 | Speed 15ft from body |

"Humans are soft and squishy. Imagine what would happen if there was a human you didn't notice, and crushed him by mistake! You're rather indiscriminate on where you choose to crash your head, you know." She looks at Blockhead disapprovingly.

As Blockhead starts splattering her with pine needles, a gust of wind arises around her to deflect some of them. Activate Enveloping winds, taking 1 Burn for 30% deflection from range attacks.

"Ow, you don't have to splatter me with pine needles to prove that." She yelps as some of them get through. She turns to Blockhead. "I was talking to the humans. They don't know your name yet, Blockhead."

"Hi, Sir Gyrad Tolgrith. I'm very happy to meet you. I'd nuzzle heads with you, since I don't have hands, but I'm worried my brother, Blockhead might land on you by mistake. Just point us where to go, and we'll help you eat them up!"She gives the humans a cheerful grin.

"You sure you don't want us to bring one back to share? And Oh, how do the giants look like, so we don't eat the wrong stuff by mistake?" She inquires.


Male Hydra Head Necromancer (Sin Magic Specialist) 7 | HP: 25/39(46) | 2 Con Dmg. | Init: +3 | AC: 19;23 (w/ Mage Armor) Touch: 14 FF: 16;20 (w/ Mage Armor) | CMD 18

"Why not eat the wrong stuff along with the right stuff? Food is food, Zippy!" "I've never had giant though... sounds like it could be intriguing," Hungry says to himself. Hungry stares down Sir Tolgrith suddenly getting as much in Sir Tolrith's face as he can, saliva falling from his mouth and a glimmer of hunger and excited anticipation in his eyes."I accept your deal, small hors d'oeuvre. Point us in the direction of my next meal."


10 Kineticist (Air)head | HP 93/93| 30 non lethal damage AC: 25 (17 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 22| F:+ 10, R: +13, W: +6; | Init: +5 | Perc: +10,SM: +0 | Speed 15ft from body |

"Because eating the wrong stuff might mean we miss out on talking to another group of potential friends? Not to mention we might get a stomachache..."

"What's hors d'oeuvre anyway, is it a term of respect?" She wonders out loud.

Zip isn't really all THAT smart, she just thinks she knows alot - well maybe she does...compared to some of the rest


Hydrahead Monk (Master of Many Styles) 2 Fighter (Brawler) 4 Slayer 2; Initiative +0; Perception +12, HP 16/61 RAGE HP 32/77; AC 24, T 11, FF 24; Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +7; Stunning Head 3/3

When the pinecones start to fall Tomorbataar dodges out of the way, managing to avoid most of it. It's quite impressive, actually, but he still gets some needles on him, and writhes violently to try to get them off, bumping into the other heads around him.

By the way, is there like, an order of heads? Like, who's right next to me and whatnot?

After a little while Tomorbataar calms down, eyeing his siblings. While he talks, ocassionally he feels a small itch and his neck spasms.
Hors d'oeuvre is something that people serve other people to eat before they eat other things...maybe the humans should do something nice straight away...what if one of them comes with us, to use his hands and tell us what to do?


Human Metal-skin

"Perhaps I can guide you to the beginning of the trail," Sir Torlgrith proposed, trying to hide his fear while silently cursing his sense of duty. "It would be hard to give you directions, I imagine. Would that suffice?"


Hydra-Head Summoner 6 | HP (36/36) | AC/Touch/Flat 15/10/15 | Fort/Ref/Will +3/+2/+5 | Init +0 | Percep +0

Morheds hrows himself up and laughs heartily. "AHAHAHA! Of course! Little humans too small to eat food! Yet they still eat before having food! Such strange little creatures. Must be hard thinking logically with only one head. And such a tiny head too."


10 Kineticist (Air)head | HP 93/93| 30 non lethal damage AC: 25 (17 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 22| F:+ 10, R: +13, W: +6; | Init: +5 | Perc: +10,SM: +0 | Speed 15ft from body |

"Sure, that would be nice, and also you could tell us about the Giants, Sir Gyrad Tolgrith. Is there any possibility that we could help you negotiate a peace treaty with those giants, considering that we're pretty big and scary?" She asks Sir Gyrad Tolgrith thoughtfully.

"I have a brilliant idea. We'll tell them if they don't stop attacking you, we'll eat them up. The world is better off having peace, harmony and more people to speak too, afterall."Her head bobs up and down excitedly at the thought.


Hydrahead Monk (Master of Many Styles) 2 Fighter (Brawler) 4 Slayer 2; Initiative +0; Perception +12, HP 16/61 RAGE HP 32/77; AC 24, T 11, FF 24; Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +7; Stunning Head 3/3

Maybe we should eat some of them though, just to prove that we can Tomorbataar looks around, eyeing Hungry suspiciously, then adds And maybe we can get them to help us out, just like the humans can help us. We can get some harsh terms on that treaty, after all, the world is a harsh place, and we'd do best to take advantage of that. His last words seem directed at Ziphora more than anyone else, and he looks at her, not sure how violently she'll disagree with him.


Hydra-Head Summoner 6 | HP (36/36) | AC/Touch/Flat 15/10/15 | Fort/Ref/Will +3/+2/+5 | Init +0 | Percep +0

Morheds shakes his head "No, giants are like humans but bigger, lots more meat. Would be a waste not to eat them!"


Human Metal-skin

Sir Torlgrith guessed that time was not his friend, so he began to move--slowly. "Come, I will show you the way as we speak," he said, proud of how his voice did not tremble.

"I know not if you can treat with the giants. None of my men have seen them and lived, so we know them only by their prints... and the damage they wreak. I fear there is little I can tell you of them save they are roughly twice our size."


Yes (Identifies as hungry) Hydra (???) Druid 6|| HP: 49/49, AC: 17 (20 w/Barkskin) (FF: 20 T: 11) || Init: +2, Fort: +8 Ref: +3 Will: +11 || Per: +14

Yeah, giants are harsh. We should make the most posthumous haste to them to nego-ti-eat... negot-ate. Dru-head's flawless linguistics shine through.


Male Hydra Head Necromancer (Sin Magic Specialist) 7 | HP: 25/39(46) | 2 Con Dmg. | Init: +3 | AC: 19;23 (w/ Mage Armor) Touch: 14 FF: 16;20 (w/ Mage Armor) | CMD 18

Hungry chuckles. "NegotiEAT, I like it! When talking fails with the giants the negotieating shall begin, exactly how I like it!"


10 Kineticist (Air)head | HP 93/93| 30 non lethal damage AC: 25 (17 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 22| F:+ 10, R: +13, W: +6; | Init: +5 | Perc: +10,SM: +0 | Speed 15ft from body |

"Thats not what treaties are for!" Ziphora protests. "Treaties are so everyone can live happily ever after together and be the best of friends!" She corrects him.

"Cool, thanks! Mind if we stay 20 ft back, in case Blockhead thumps you by mistake?" She asks Sir Gyrad Torlgrith.

Buoyed up by nice happy thoughts, Ziphora bursts into song.
"Let there be peace on Golarion and Let it begin with me.
Let there be peace on Golarion, the peace that was meant to be."

Once the others start talking about negoeating the giants, Ziphora protests violently."No, we shouldn't think you will fail from the start, we must believe that we talk terms with those giants! There's goodness in everyone!"

Ziphora votes to follow the human, keeping the body about 20 ft behind him, so that Blockhead doesn't squish him by mistake.


Yes (Identifies as hungry) Hydra (???) Druid 6|| HP: 49/49, AC: 17 (20 w/Barkskin) (FF: 20 T: 11) || Init: +2, Fort: +8 Ref: +3 Will: +11 || Per: +14

Yeah! That's the spirit, Hungry! I think.

Dru-head follows Zip's song... offkey, but still follows, interjecting with; Well, what if they don't want to talk?

Dru-head votes to follow Sir Torlgrith, forgot to mention.


Hydrahead Monk (Master of Many Styles) 2 Fighter (Brawler) 4 Slayer 2; Initiative +0; Perception +12, HP 16/61 RAGE HP 32/77; AC 24, T 11, FF 24; Fort +12, Ref +9, Will +7; Stunning Head 3/3

Live happily ever after? After what? How do we live after? And if they don't want to talk then we can just eat some of them, that always makes people want to talk...that's negotieating

Tomorbataar votes to follow 20ft behind Torlgrith


Hydra-Head Summoner 6 | HP (36/36) | AC/Touch/Flat 15/10/15 | Fort/Ref/Will +3/+2/+5 | Init +0 | Percep +0

"Why do you want to talk to everyone, Zip? How will we eat anything like this?" Morheds complains.

Morheds votes to follow 15 ft behind Torlgrith, in case they need to negotieat him too.


10 Kineticist (Air)head | HP 93/93| 30 non lethal damage AC: 25 (17 Tch, 18 Fl) | CMB: +6, CMD: 22| F:+ 10, R: +13, W: +6; | Init: +5 | Perc: +10,SM: +0 | Speed 15ft from body |

"Well, people are free to see the world as they're not all stuck on a single body. Don't you want to hear about the world too?" She asks Morheds.

She thinks about Morhed's complaint. "Urm...we could go vegetarian?" She ventures hesitantly.


Human Metal-skin

Sir Torlgrith does his best to ignore the talk behind him (it doesn't work very well). It takes all of his discipline not to look over his shoulder every few steps to make sure the hydra hasn't gotten closer to him. He decides that just now, keeping his mouth shut is probably his best strategy.

It takes about an hour to walk to where you're going--should we go ahead to your destination, or are some of you going to do something more on the way? Or you can just continue to argue for a while.


Yes (Identifies as hungry) Hydra (???) Druid 6|| HP: 49/49, AC: 17 (20 w/Barkskin) (FF: 20 T: 11) || Init: +2, Fort: +8 Ref: +3 Will: +11 || Per: +14

Ewww. I never did like them veggies.


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Hydra Head Necromancer (Sin Magic Specialist) 7 | HP: 25/39(46) | 2 Con Dmg. | Init: +3 | AC: 19;23 (w/ Mage Armor) Touch: 14 FF: 16;20 (w/ Mage Armor) | CMD 18

"Food is food, but being a vegetarian is a big missed steak."


3 people marked this as a favorite.
Eidolon 6 | HP (37/37) | AC/Touch/Flat 20/14/16 | Fort/Ref/Will +3/+8/+4 | Init +4 | Percep +8

"I couldn't steak my diet on plants!", one of the smaller heads chimes in. "I would never meat my nutrition demands.", the second continues. "Maybe Zip should flesh that idea out more.", the third head concludes.

1 to 50 of 2,517 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Six Heads of Mayhem All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.