Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

Plunder & Infamy - A Skulls & Shackles PbP Adventure

Game Master DancingShadow


1 to 50 of 2,375 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Images of the night's revelry flash in your mind; good loud music, flirty wenches of questionable morals, and numerous glasses of rum, ale and wine. The last thing you remember was plates full of sausages and meats being brought out to loud cheers and greedy handfuls.

It was truly a night worthy of the Pirate capital of the Shackles.

Those happy remembrances are immediately replaced by a pounding headache. You must still be drunk, as you feel the floor beneath swaying at regular intervals. Licking your lips, the taste of the wine is replaced by an ashy, unpleasant flavor.

Opening your eyes, you discover that you are in a ship's interior. You see others around you slowly coming to, faces you recognize from the Formidably Maid the night before - all of whom are worse for the wear, much like yourself. Looking around, you quickly realize that you've been stripped of all your belongings, with nothing more than the clothes on your back. No weapons. No magical components.

Nothing.

Lifting your head, you see a tall, skinny man in a long coat and breeches and boots. He wears a dark beard braided down his chest and his mouth gleams with gold teeth as he snarls cruelly at the lot of you. Six other burly men stand around him, all armed with saps.

His voice rings out in a shout as the whip in his other hand cracks out above your heads. "Still abed with the sun over the yardarm?! On your feet, you filthy swabs! Get up on deck and report for duty before Cap'n Harrigan flays your flesh into sausage skins and has Fishguts fry ye up for breakfast!"

You are on a boat. Against your will. And this man, standing above you, is apparently your new boss.

Your pirate career is off to a dramatically different start than you anticipated.


Dwarf Monk 2(Drunken Master/Sensei)/AC 16/19HP/F+7/R+6/W+7/Init +2/Percp +9

Alestone slowly lifts his throbbing head off the deck, his normally well kept but currently disheveled beard dragging on the deck beneath his chin before managing to crack about half an eye open. Alestone thinks to himself "ugh, I hate bad dreams" before closing his half open eye and allowing his head to slam back down on the deck with a thump into a puddle of his own drool.


Male Human (Taldan) Rogue / 1 (AC: 18 / HP: 8 / Fort: +0 Ref: +5 Will: +0 / Init: +3 / Perc: +4)

Herbert's head pounds. His arm tries pushing his body away from the floor, something is happening, but his rise is slow.

One drink, ohhh. Wait that shot with the pretty lass, and rum with...Gods I have no self control.

'Where am I?' The words grind out like a rasp on metal.


Human Oracle (Life) lvl 2 (AC 16, CMD 14, HP 13/13, Fort: 0 Ref: 3 Will: 3, Init 1, Perc 0/-4)

Duo feeling for hes personal effects and coming up lacking jolts from his sleepy state.
Wheres my book!!! It can't be gone! It's all I have left of my mother! Wait I remember being in a tavern and this is no tavern. Where am I? This feels and looks like a boat? What am I doing on a boat?
Looking around a bit more Duo catches some of the man's words in front of him.

Duo's half drunken Lip Reading
"bed - - sun - - yardarm
- - feet - filthy swabs
- up - deck - report - duty - Cap'n Harrigan - - flesh - sausage skins and - Fishguts fry ye up for breakfast!"

Duo is know in even more of a panic with out his book and pen to communicate will he be ok? Hardly This man doesn't look the sort to care one way or another.

This does NOT make me happy. I had best do what I can for know. What else can I do without my book and pen to get answers! If they have done anything to my book they will find no place safe from my WRATH!!!

As duo treads up the stairs he takes one last look around hoping to spot there things again. perception: 1d20 ⇒ 15

My head is hurting like none other. I swear I'll never drink as much as i did last night AGAIN.


Male Aasimar Tattooed Sorcerer (AC 13/ HP 22/ Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +5/ Init +2/ Perception +5)

Aoro shakes his head, quickly coming to terms with the whole affair he rolls with it. It was not really an uncommon practice, not to mention he had lost little. His magic was in his blood, to remove that he would be very much dead with little to worry. What little was lost would be regained, yet he had to admit the lost of his statuette and incense did leave a ping of anger and regret. But his good sense pushed that aside, he would get a feel for things first.

He did as he was told, getting a read on things.

Sense Motive
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13


"Don't you lay your head back down, ya bilgy Dwarf!" the man says, cracking his whip loudly. "UP!"

"You want to know where you are? Ye'r aboard the Wormwood. This be Cap'n Harrigan's - the fiercest pirate in the Shackles - vessel and ye'r under his command now. And he don't take kindly to layabouts. So get up there!"

Duo:

You don't spot any of your belongings.

Aoro:

The man appears hopeful that you will fight back - he wants to use his whip and pirates to teach you a lesson.


Dwarf Monk 2(Drunken Master/Sensei)/AC 16/19HP/F+7/R+6/W+7/Init +2/Percp +9

Alestone slowly lifts his pounding head from the deck again, much of the drool having been absorbed into his beard.

Alestone, with great effort opens one eye, before closing it and opening the other. After repeating this process several times he eventually manages to get both eyes open at once.

Alestone slowly rises to his knees before running his fingers through his beard in a vain attempt to untangle it. After getting his fingers stuck several times he eventually rises to his feet, his face staring into the deck.


Male Human (Taldan) Rogue / 1 (AC: 18 / HP: 8 / Fort: +0 Ref: +5 Will: +0 / Init: +3 / Perc: +4)

The sight and smell of the ship opens fresh wounds in Hebert's psyche. Another unplanned voyage, it seems they grow on trees these days. Well, its clear the hardass means business. His eyes flash to the man with the whip,to the faces around the hold, then back to the floor. The faces are not completely strange.

Herb watches a peg-legged dwarf rise from the deck. He decides to join him standing.

Herbert finds his feet and tests his balance.He nods his head toward the dwarf as a sign of good will. With all the grace of a newborn deer, he staggers where the loud man is pointing.

Another dry croak escapes Herb's lips, "Water?"


The whip cracks again. "Water? You think we would waste our water on you maggots!? You have ta' earn yer keep ta' get the water." the man says, sneering.


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd

Looking around I see some of the people from the tavern. I spit and then look up at the surroundings I notice a taste in my mouth somewhat familiar

knowledge alchemy

1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19

Looking around he notices the guy who tried to hand him that book.

perception check to remember what the notice said

1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

Ugh!! You sh!t of a a$$ hole taking me aboard a filthy ship I gather that you needed a doctor damn!! Not how I wanted to get on a ship. Who is this arse who is here!


Island Elf(link) Perception:+9, Init:+4,

Sunny groans...even as she gently begins to rub the sleep...and other crud...from her eyes and face.

"Oh maaan..." She moans, "That were a bad batch o' prawns!" She moans out load...followed by her tummy rumbling in a matching sound. She slowly wiggles herself up into at least a sitting position and blearily looks around at where ever this morning has found her.

Perception:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 (Not to forget Elf's X4 low light vision)

She again gently rubs at her eyes, the better to try and clear up her still blurry and dark vision.

"Some one stop th' world...I think me tummy wants...*Ulp* wants t'get off..." She groans even as she claps a hand to her mouth.

Also postin' t' get me a 'Dot'.*waves* (^_^)


Lanliss:

You discern the aftertaste of oily nutmeg on your tongue. You recognize this as a clear sign of oil of taggit poisoning. You remember indulging in the spicy food and rum late last night, and
realize that the oil was likely added to your food or drink; the spices hid the taste of the taggit oil.

Which notice are you referring to?


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd

Looks and sees the pretty elf that he danced with last night and looks at her again and then says
hey there again. Umm this is not good is it

Looks at the guy again and spits at him hoping to hit the floor near his foot.
Feels in his pockets for his book and his weapons and what not.

damn!! Okay look sir I need my book just as much as he needs his points at dou I am a skilled healer and I can keep your crew healthly but I need my book. You give me my book back and my help is yours. Also you must give him his so he can follow orders do that and you will have no problems with me or him


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd
GM Aperture wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

note Not notice he wrote me a note on the board but I kinda ignored him for sunny my chat is kinda smitten with her for some reason my guess is that I will only remember that he tried to hand me a note inside a book


Lanliss:

You don't remember what he wrote, but you do remember noting that it appeared Duo couldn't communicate normally - he is apparently mute or deaf.

The spit lands near the man's foot. He looks down and sneers before snapping the whip at you.

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

The whip just barely misses Lanliss' face.

"You don't need a book to swab the deck, ya' filthy lubber. You worry about keepin' yerself healthy - we can take of ourselves," the man says.

So is everybody making their way up to the main deck?


Island Elf(link) Perception:+9, Init:+4,

Sunny continues to peer into the gloom,

"Yup...a rilly baaad batch of prawns..." She repeats slowly as her situation comes more to light.

With her more coming to -and the noise and the hurting- she manages to barely stand and then slowly shuffle from where she awoke towards the waiting daylight.

"I dun't think I be ever eatin' prawns agin..." She mumbles quietly to no one in particular, her gaze not lifting above her feet, her voice easily carrying the misery her body is currently feeling.

"Jus'...jus' *groan* let me get on deck...I'll be okeys then...*Ulp*..." She hiccups and staggers a little faster...

"Oooooooo...please let me make it up on't deck..." She pleads softly, seemingly to no one but herself even as she almost drops to all fours the better to hasten her crawling out to greet the day above.


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd

I will poison this moron when I get the chance

Looking at the whip and staring at him and not flintching stay cool for the sake of your life I am sure they will kill me if they want too but I do not like him

I will go up on deck but I will make sure to act casually as I look at duo and mouth slowly at him come with me you will be safe if you come with me. They are pirates and will kill you with no qualms grabs his sleep slightly and tugs and walks up the stairs and steps on one of the brutes foot on "accident"

Looking back at sunny
hey ugh ugh Sunny you might want to follow me if you know what is good for you under his breath..... Cutie


Male Aasimar Tattooed Sorcerer (AC 13/ HP 22/ Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +5/ Init +2/ Perception +5)

Aoro followed orders, thanks to sense motive he knows better ;)


Island Elf(link) Perception:+9, Init:+4,

Sunny is doing little more than getting her body up onto the deck and at least some fresh air. (^_~)


The pirate groans angrily as Lanliss steps on his toes, but doesn't strike back.

As you make your way to the maindeck, it’s quickly apparent that you are on a sizable ship in the middle of the ocean, far from any land. Port Peril and the mainland of the Shackles are just an ochre haze many miles astern. Figures cluster around the ship’s mainmast, looking up at the higher deck on the stern, where two figures stand. One of them is a broad, muscular Garundi man with a shaven head, a long beard bound with gold rings, and an eye patch - it is clear from the way he carries himself that this man is the captain. The other is a younger, balding man with a long black ponytail, wearing a long coat and carrying a well-used cat-o’-nine-tails.

You also notice that you are not the only new recruits - four others are standing with you on the deck, set apart by their relative cleanliness and apparent unease with their newfound situation. A dozen or so other pirates, clearly existing members of the crew, stand about on the deck or in the ship’s rigging.

Once everyone is on deck, the captain addresses the crew, his voice booming over the deck. “Glad you could join us at last! Welcome to the Wormwood! My thanks for ‘volunteering’ to join my crew. I’m Barnabas Harrigan. That’s Captain Barnabas Harrigan to you, not that you’ll ever need to address me. I have only one rule - don’t speak to me. I like talk, but I don’t like your talk. Follow that rule and we’ll all get along fine."

He stares out over the recruits, taking in each one individually. “Oh, and one more thing. Even with you new recruits, we’re still short-handed, and I aim to keep what crew I have. There’ll be a keelhaulin’ for anyone caught killin’ anyone. Mr. Plugg! If you’d be so kind as to make pirates out of these landlubbers, it’ll save me having to put them in the sweatbox for a year and a day before I make pies out of ’em.”

At the end of his speech, the captain walks away, leaving behind the man with the cat-o’-nine-tails - this, apparently, is Mr. Plugg. He looks down at the impressed captives and smiles unpleasantly.

"Scourge, it looks like you rounded us up a filthy lot of land lubbers who've never seen a day at sea in their lives," Plugg says. "Except maybe that grizzled old peg-leg there."

He walks down the steps to the main deck. He takes in the six of you in particular. "We need a new rigger. One of you lot is going to earn that...honor. We'll decide who it will be with a little sport. Whoever makes it to the crow's nest first will be rewarded with the position. Now - climb!" He says, snapping his cat-o-nine-tails loudly.

You all need to make a series of DC10 Climb checks to see who reaches the top first. The crow's nest is roughly 60' above the main deck. You climb at quarter speed - or half speed with a DC15 accelerated climbing check - it will take most of you 8 successful checks to reach the top. Alestone, it will take you 12. Please post 15-20 climb checks in a spoiler tab and RP your climb to the top. I'll figure the success or failures for you.


Island Elf(link) Perception:+9, Init:+4,

The blond haired Elf staggers up onto the deck, barely looking around as she follows the sea breeze and moves quickly to the leeward railing. That's the side to which the wind is blowing.

There, she no sooner partly flops herself over the side, before she's returning a lot of the previous evenings fare into the ocean passing the ship by.

Yes...Sunny is bein' rilly, rilly sick. :P The up-chunks she be sheddin' int' fake...not in teh least-est. (>_<)

After a while (And not sure how far into either the Captain's speech or the rigging contest it is) Sunny straightens up,

"Maaaan.." She groans...."And I used t'like prawns..." She sniffles,

"Now...it seems prawns, they dun like me..." Laments softly, still slightly bent over and rubbing her tummy and looking blearily around. At the snap of the whip Sunny jumps 'too' and scampers up onto the railing and hence up into the rigging. Again, being the 'leeward' side of the ship.

The maths of the climb and questions for the DM:

So, some questions for the DM.

If Sunny 'takes ten' she's going to automatically make a 15 BUT even though this means she's covering 15 feet a check, just how fast is she going with a 'Take Ten'?

Second, by taking the '15' does that mean a character is covering 15'? And hence only needing 4 checks to make it to the top?

So...making the assumption of 'Aiming for a DC 15' and hence 'Moving fast over a 10' distance' on a success...slowing to a 'Aiming for a DC 10 and hence 'Moving slower over a 10' distance' when she doesn't get a 15.

Climb1:1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 2 = 22(+2 For acrobatics over 7)Up 10'
Climb2:1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 2 = 19(+2 For acrobatics over 7)Up 20'
Climb3:1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 5 + 2 = 18(+2 For acrobatics over 7)Up 30'
Climb4:1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 5 + 2 = 18(+2 For acrobatics over 7)Up 40'
Climb5:1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 5 + 2 = 12(+2 For acrobatics over 7)Up 50'
Climb6:1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 5 + 2 = 21(+2 For acrobatics over 7)Up 60'

At the crow's nest

Climb7:1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 5 + 2 = 14(+2 For acrobatics over 7)Dwn 10'
Climb8:1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 2 = 11(+2 For acrobatics over 7)Dwn 20'
Climb9:1d20 + 5 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 2 = 10(+2 For acrobatics over 7)Dwn 30'
Profession Sailor check:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18(To work out the rigging lines)
Acrobatics:1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25(To swing down a rope and get to the deck A.S.A.P!)Dwn the last 20'

Like a rat up a drain pipe, Sunny clambers hand over fist up the lines, only pausing/slowing slightly near the top to possibly expel some more of the previous evening's fare.

Her journey down the ropes seems not quite so sure and fast after that, her tummy seeming to be giving her trouble of some sort with the sudden acceleration to altitude. To make up some time, she flamboyantly grabs one of the rigging ropes and swings down onto the deck.

With a flourish she stands and grins. "Ta-DAAAA!" (^_^)


Dwarf Monk 2(Drunken Master/Sensei)/AC 16/19HP/F+7/R+6/W+7/Init +2/Percp +9

Alestone grumbles and tries in vein to run his fingers through his beard once more before beginning the slow and arduous climb up the mast.

Alestone thinks to himself Well, I was lookin' for another ship, I suppose this might be the best I'm going get, after what happened the last few times. I'd prefer to stay down on deck though, so I better make the climb, just not too fast.

Alestone does not appear to put much effort into the climb, although he does seem quite familiar with the best places to brace his missing leg, and surprisingly does not seem hampered by it on the ship, even during the climb.

climb rolls:

100d20 ⇒ (15, 15, 1, 20, 7, 19, 6, 14, 13, 2, 20, 16, 15, 3, 6, 12, 17, 16, 13, 20, 20, 1, 20, 15, 2, 11, 5, 6, 1, 12, 14, 17, 12, 10, 4, 18, 8, 19, 9, 13, 13, 17, 5, 19, 9, 15, 6, 1, 14, 17, 20, 3, 3, 12, 11, 3, 13, 2, 2, 16, 16, 17, 14, 9, 6, 10, 17, 20, 9, 14, 5, 15, 13, 17, 11, 6, 16, 3, 8, 18, 17, 8, 14, 14, 8, 20, 10, 20, 11, 4, 3, 2, 7, 8, 4, 4, 7, 18, 10, 15) = 1116


Dwarf Monk 2(Drunken Master/Sensei)/AC 16/19HP/F+7/R+6/W+7/Init +2/Percp +9

Opps, messed up the dice roller and got 100 climb rolls. I'm +0 on each so the numbers there should be perfectly usable, just ignore the total at the end.


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd

climb checks:

1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (7) - 1 = 6
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (10) - 1 = 9
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (14) - 1 = 13
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (6) - 1 = 5
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (12) - 1 = 11
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (14) - 1 = 13
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (20) - 1 = 19
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3
1d20 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2

Looks up and gulps. damn I have something for this but it is not on me
Starts climbing up the riggings
gm you tell me what order try go in and I am sure that I fall at one point with the crappy rolls


Island Elf(link) Fighter(Unarmed)1/Ninja1/Monk1|Perc+5|AC:19,(20Def)T:14,16FF:15,(16Def)(+3Dex,+1dodge,+1Armor,(+2Tonfa))|HP18/18|F+4,R+5,W+2(+2VsEnch)|Init+3

*Peeks @ other peoplez scores* Sunny's gon'a be teh win'A! Sunny is gon'a be teh win'A!. *Does happy little skippy dance of victory!* (^_^)


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd

I wouldn't know how to rp that anyhow I am not knowlegeable about that


Male Aasimar Tattooed Sorcerer (AC 13/ HP 22/ Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +5/ Init +2/ Perception +5)

Aoro took a moment to look up, he was simply not built for this but he was not about to quit before he tried. That was an excuse that would cost him he sensed.

Climb:

1-1d20 ⇒ 1
2-1d20 ⇒ 8
3-1d20 ⇒ 19
4-1d20 ⇒ 10
5-1d20 ⇒ 15
6-1d20 ⇒ 19
7-1d20 ⇒ 17
8-1d20 ⇒ 6
9-1d20 ⇒ 5
10-1d20 ⇒ 14
11-1d20 ⇒ 20
12-1d20 ⇒ 13

His very first try ends in complete failure as does his second but by his third he is getting the hang of it, a few mistakes here and there but he finally finishes. He did try and predictably was unimpressive but he had no desire for the job so it was for the best in his book.


Male Human (Taldan) Rogue / 1 (AC: 18 / HP: 8 / Fort: +0 Ref: +5 Will: +0 / Init: +3 / Perc: +4)

Herb tries his hand at climbing. The harder task is keeping the contents of his stomach where they belong.

The Captain's speech confirms his worst fear. After kicking opium Herb has a new master, or a handful of them. Life can be so unfair.

Herb takes a handful of rope and begins his assent.

Climb: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24


Male Human (Taldan) Rogue / 1 (AC: 18 / HP: 8 / Fort: +0 Ref: +5 Will: +0 / Init: +3 / Perc: +4)

The deck is nearly ten feet below Herb when a thought occurs:
They'll have a hard time beating me when I'm up here.

The thought is the first good thing of the day. Herb puts his head down and climbs in earnest.

Climb:
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

Hebert settles into a rhythm, left, right, leg, leg, reach and repeat. The deck and their cruel captor become smaller. The ocean sparkles with the majesty tales try to attribute. Something inside of Herb is moved by the sight.


Human Oracle (Life) lvl 2 (AC 16, CMD 14, HP 13/13, Fort: 0 Ref: 3 Will: 3, Init 1, Perc 0/-4)

Duo having been grabbed by Lanliss Rainscribe fallowed up on deck and carefully watched everything that was said. Looking at The captain and Mr. Plugg, Duo knew what he was expected to do. He wasn't the best climber but, he would try as Lanliss's words stuck in his mind Pirates.

climb:

1d20 + 0 ⇒ (6) + 0 = 6
1d20 + 0 ⇒ (4) + 0 = 4
1d20 + 0 ⇒ (10) + 0 = 10
1d20 + 0 ⇒ (8) + 0 = 8
1d20 + 0 ⇒ (7) + 0 = 7
1d20 + 0 ⇒ (4) + 0 = 4
1d20 + 0 ⇒ (18) + 0 = 18
1d20 + 0 ⇒ (10) + 0 = 10
1d20 + 0 ⇒ (12) + 0 = 12
1d20 + 0 ⇒ (4) + 0 = 4
1d20 + 0 ⇒ (20) + 0 = 20
1d20 + 0 ⇒ (17) + 0 = 17
at the top.
headed back down.

1d20 + 0 ⇒ (9) + 0 = 9
1d20 + 0 ⇒ (3) + 0 = 3
1d20 + 0 ⇒ (13) + 0 = 13
1d20 + 0 ⇒ (20) + 0 = 20
1d20 + 0 ⇒ (1) + 0 = 1
ouch...

Duo gets all the way up and just as Mis Sunny flys down, Duo makes a grand fall part of the way back down to the deck.

man that nat 1 love...


The climbing goes well only for Herbert and Sunny - everyone else has multiple falls to the deck. Upon falling, Scourge and Plugg laugh heartily, crack their whips and curse at you to get back to it.

I'm going to handwave the fall damage for you, but Alestone, Lanliss, Aoro and Duo are all fatigued (-2 penalty to Str or Dex checks until rested). I'll be updating the Campaign Info tab with relevant status for the party, so check there for up-to-date information.

It's a close race, but Sunny does manage to edge out Herbert's climb to the top. As you all make your way back down, Plugg says, "You, elf, you've earned a spot as our new rigger." Turning to the others, he asks, "Next, any of you know how to cook? Ambrose needs some assistance down in the galley."


Male Aasimar Tattooed Sorcerer (AC 13/ HP 22/ Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +5/ Init +2/ Perception +5)

That role seemed more to his liking.

"I can cook, from what you have seen I am sure you can tell it would be the best place for me. I lack physical traits and would not want to be a burden to you."


Human Oracle (Life) lvl 2 (AC 16, CMD 14, HP 13/13, Fort: 0 Ref: 3 Will: 3, Init 1, Perc 0/-4)

Duo rubbing his back painfully catches only bits of what is said.

Plugg says, "Next, any -you know how - cook? - needs - assistance down - - galley.

Duo with out hesitating steps forward as cooking would probably be the safest thing for him and he likes cooking.

THANK YOU!!! -sitting over here wondering how I'd survive a 40 ft drop with 8 hp and 10 con till death XD.


"Done," Plugg says to Aoro. "You - head down to the galley. Kroop's waitin' fer ya. Now, the rest of you lot, Scourge will put you to work." Plugg turns and leads Aoro down into the galley.

Daily Tasks:

Duo - 1d6 ⇒ 3
Herbert - 1d6 ⇒ 2
Lanliss - 1d6 ⇒ 4
Alestone - 1d6 ⇒ 1

Sunny - 1d6 ⇒ 1

Aoro - 1d6 ⇒ 6

1d100 ⇒ 63 (Higher Is Better)

Scourge turns first to Duo. "You - mute! You get to swab the decks. Grab a mop and get to work - you can handle that, can't you?"

Backbreaking work mopping the decks and scrubbing them with sandstone blocks called holystones, requiring a Strength and Constitution check. Failing either check results in Exhaustion.

Then he turns his attention to Herbert. "And you, I want you head below deck and clear out some rats. We seemed to have gotten an infestation while we were in port."

Catching vermin belowdecks, requiring a Stealth, Survival or Dexterity Check to catch and kill enough rats for a day's work.

To Lanliss he says, "You're going to put those pretty little fingers to work tying and untying the knots we've got around the ship and hauling the ropes where they're needed. You can keep your spit to yourself while you do it, too."

You'll be tying and untying knots in the ship's ropes and moving heavy coils of rope from one part of the ship to another, requiring a Profession (Sailor) or Strength check and a Constitution Fatigue Check or you will be exhausted.

To Sunny he says, "Rigger - you get to repair some of the damage we faced while in port. Head up and get to it."

The ship's rigging frequently is damaged and needs repairs, requiring a Climb check followed by a Profession (Sailor) or Dexterity Check .

Scourge assigns various tasks and duties to others around the deck before yelling loudly "Now get to work ya' bilgy rats!"

Finally, he turns to Alestone with a cruel smile. "And you, our seasoned vet, you get to be the bilge b!$#%. You make sure it's cleared out and nothing backs up."

Vile and sweaty work cleaning out the bilges, requiring a Strength check and a Fatigue check.

Aoro:

You head below deck into the galley. The cramped and chaotic kitchen holds two wooden worktables, several wooden cupboards, and two small stoves against the port wall, as well as virtually every cooking utensil imaginable and a frightening array of meat cleavers. A score of chickens and three goats wander freely throughout the chamber; the goats are meant to be caged, but have a distressing tendency to escape their bonds. The kitchen is a madness of dirt, food, and knives. The stoves are perpetually lit, and large cauldrons bubble away atop them all times. A huge array of spices mingle with barrels of rainwater, two tuns of rum, cupboards full of ship’s biscuit and salted beef, barrels of sauerkraut, and a small supply of fresh vegetables picked up in Port Peril.

You spot who you assume is Kroop. He is wearing a filthy apron covered in various stains and remains. As you get closer, the smell of alcohol is staggering - it is clear this man likes his drink. Plugg looks at him with disgust before saying, "Here's your new assistant. The cap'n wants a special meal tonight - you think you can handle it?" he asks. Kroop nods and Plugg turns to leave.

"You're here to serve me, got it?" he says, his voice deep and rich. Kroop doesn't appear to be drunk at the moment, which is positive. "You do as I say and you'll do just fine. We keep this ship running with our cooking - any foul up is sure to foul us up, if you take my meaning." He looks up the stairs to be sure that Plugg is out of sight before saying quietly, "It’s poison, this ship, but don’t let anyone hear you say it aloud. The hull listens, see, and the cap’n hears it all. Poison the Wormwood is, though, rotten to the core. You’ll not meet a more nasty, sour piece of work than Cap’n Harrigan in all your days at sea, and his crew’s the same, ’specially the first mate, Mr. Plugg. Vicious little sod, he is. He’d take his own mother’s liver to the butcher to make pies with, he would. But they leave me alone, mostly. They know I can’t ’arm ’em. You'd be wise to keep your head down, too. Do your job. You'll be fine."

"Well, let's get to it. Captain Harrigan must want to celebrate our departure and wants one of the ship's animals butchered and cooked for dinner. To welcome you to the crew, I'll give you that honor." He says, handing you a razor-sharp knife.

You must make a Profession (Cook) or Survival Check to slaughter the animal, then help Kroop to clean, cut and prepare the carcass.

Additionally, anyone who is unaccustomed to life on board a ship needs to make a DC 5 Fort save or be Nauseated for the day due to Seasickness. This may impact any checks you make for the day. Include this in your post please. I leave it to your discretion as to whether or not your character would need to worry about this.

Also, when posting your checks and what daily action you'll be taking during work, feel free to elaborate on what you do and how your job work goes. This doesn't need to be just a series of skill checks and that's it. Give it some flavor. Also I've left the DC's off of the skill checks as I want it to be a bit of a mystery at first. I'll include them later as we go forward.

EDIT: You cannot take 10 on any of these checks.


Male Human (Taldan) Rogue / 1 (AC: 18 / HP: 8 / Fort: +0 Ref: +5 Will: +0 / Init: +3 / Perc: +4)

The Eye for Plunder trait lets me find 50 gp worth of trade goods.

Herbert picks his way through the lower decks. His eyes search for the tell tale marks of rodents. A tailor knows what the vermin can do to fabric. A fine bolt of silk can cost a months profit. This wasn't his first rat hunt.

Herbert is careful and quiet. His search takes him to the less used areas of the Wormwood. He finds several discarded items: a serviceable pipe, a pair of empty glass vials, and a decorative metal cap-the kind used on the bottom of a cane-it boasts an ocean scene complete with a giant whale.

They must be worth something.

Finally, he spots his goal. A large rat peaks its head from what must be its nest. Herbert makes his move

Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17


Male Aasimar Tattooed Sorcerer (AC 13/ HP 22/ Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +5/ Init +2/ Perception +5)

Aoro's nods to the cook. He wondered about his words but thought it best to make friends where he could.

"Well I am sure your cooking makes them as hospitable as can be done. As for me I intend to help you to the best of my ability. No need to make life harder on a ship then it already is. I would be indebted if you could help me learn a bit of your skill. Less burden I will be upon you and better help in kitchen that way."

He gives a slight bow. Then gets to work.

Rolls:

Diplomacy
1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
Sense Motive
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
Cook
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19


Human Oracle (Life) lvl 2 (AC 16, CMD 14, HP 13/13, Fort: 0 Ref: 3 Will: 3, Init 1, Perc 0/-4)

Duo's head slumps as he isn't chosen to help cook but, perhaps swabbing decks is ok too. Perhaps Aoro will trade with him later he hoped having not heard Aoro's comments, only seen Mr. Plugg's talking and then give Aoro the task of cooking. With that last hopeful thought Duo went to work.

Duo not use to being hungover on a ship, he doesn't feel so good. He moves about the ship cleaning. Every once in a while looking around to see who all is around and who may be friendlier then the Mr. Pluggs. Thinking it best not to talk just feel things out today because, hes new and would rather talk when he has his book.

checks:

fort save 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (6) + 0 = 6
perception 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (11) + 0 = 11
sense motive 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (8) + 0 = 8
str check 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (17) - 2 = 15


Throughout the workday, some of you meet a fellow shipmate or two. As today is your first day aboard, you don't have the chance to really get to know them apart from catching their name and getting a sense of how they felt about you.

Alestone met Tilly Brackett, a human female. She couldn't care less either way about you.

Herbert met "Badger" Medlar, a female half-elf. She's an older woman who shaves her gray hair into stripes. She appears to be an unfriendly sort. He also met Jaundiced Jape, a humorless half-orc mute who was hostile the entire work shift. He was one of the pirates who accompanied Scourge to wake you this morning.

Lanliss met Rosie Cusswell, the halfling violinist with the foul mouth from the night before. She was also trying to adjust to her surroundings and didn't seem to care one bit about you. You also met Crimson "Cog" Cogward, a male human who was quite unfriendly during the work day; Giffer Tibbs, a one-eyed female gnome who didn't pay you much attention; and Fipps Chumlett a fat, pushy bully who gave you trouble all day. He was also one of the pirates wielding a sap with Scourge this morning.

Sunny met Tam "Narwhal" Tate, an old male dwarf with a bulbous nose. He, too, was one of the pirates who accompanied Scourge this morning. It was apparent he didn't take kindly to you.

Aoro met Ambrose (obviously), as well as Cut-Throat Grok, a half-orc woman with a huge scar across her neck. Ambrose informs you that she serves as the ship's quartermaster. It is clear that Ambrose and she are close friends.

This information will be kept up-to-date in the Campaign Info tab.


I will be away from teh keyboard for much of the rest of the evening, so here are the daytime recaps of the three who have already posted. Once the other three post, I'll update and we'll move on.

Herbert:

Don't forget your fatigue in your rolls - no big deal today, but keep it in mind for the future.

You, along with your shipmates, manage to catch and drown a large number of the rats that infested the hold. At the end of your shift, you are still tired and you've gotten remarkably dirty, but you're not seriously worse off than when you started.

Aoro:

Note: You can't use profession skills untrained. I just swapped your Cook check for a Survival check since they use the same modifier.

Kroop is clearly pleased by your attitude and your performance. He pats you on the back after you've finished slaughtering the pig. He then takes the time to show you how he prepared the pig for the Chelish nobility he rubbed elbows with in his previous life.

Thanks to your diplomacy and your success, you've managed to shift Kroop's attitude to Friendly! You didn't really learn much about him today, but you've clearly impressed him.

Duo:

You come perilously close to getting sick, but manage to fight off the effects of the seasickness. However, the combination of nausea and fatigue from the morning interfere with your ability to spot anything out of the ordinary, as you must focus all of your attention on the task at hand - which is surprisingly difficult.

You finish the task and though you're still tired from this morning's "tests," you're not significantly worse off.


Male Elf Alchemist 2nd (Armor Class: 15 /19 / Hit Points: 13 / Saving Throws Fort +3,Reflex +5,Will +1 / Initiative +2 / Perception +8 Alchemist 2nd

fatigue check
1d20 + 0 ⇒ (7) + 0 = 7

profession sailor check 1st (Round)
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

I have been on ships before but nothing too big I have been on a fishing ship as a traveler
Felling tired and exusted for a while due to the poisoning. I go about the ship doing my chores for the day. I am looking at the crew and everything seeing who is out there and watching sunny climb the riggings again

damn, I got to keep my eyes off her so I the others do not see this. GEESE damn it I need to get that arse h0le back somehow tonight I know they are cooking a meal hmm if only I had my kit and tools.

Going back doing his job he looks to see if there is anyone on deck and he is going to try to sneak off to find his tools

perception check for checking to see if anyone is looking at me while looking at sunny
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

perception check to see if anyone Is watching on deck
1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

[ooc] Stealth check to move around on deck with out being noticed
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

stealth to move below deck to where I think that they might keep my tools
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13

if I make it I grab my books an whatever else I can and hide them on my body. If I do not make it then I take my punishment with pride and do not try again for awhile


Dwarf Monk 2(Drunken Master/Sensei)/AC 16/19HP/F+7/R+6/W+7/Init +2/Percp +9

Alestone remembers the last time he got assigned to the bilge, and how long it took him to be free of the stench. Nevertheless Alestone trudges down to the bilge, as least temporarily resigned to his fate.

As he head down though, life begins to return to his eyes as he begins to plot out his future, remembering that only a few nights ago he was thinking he might try his luck with a pirate crew next, figuring he'd at least feel less bad if they sank.


Dwarf Monk 2(Drunken Master/Sensei)/AC 16/19HP/F+7/R+6/W+7/Init +2/Percp +9

Str Check 1d20 ⇒ 3
Con Check 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Island Elf(link) Perception:+9, Init:+4,
Quote:
To Sunny he says, "Rigger - you get to repair some of the damage we faced while in port. Head up and get to it."

Sunny bounces on her toes, waves a salute and scampers up into the rigging again.

Climb: "Take Ten" =15

Profession Sailor:1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Meh...so it takes her a little bit more time to actually do any work than scamper about amongst the ropes. :P

I don't think Sunny is going to be in a position to make the Dwarf friendly, seeing as she might be taking more time looking at the i=sights than actually working. :P Who else is about in the 'Tops'?


Lanliss:

Don't forget to include your fatigue penalties.

Despite your fascination with Sunny, you manage to do an exemplary job of untying knots. Unfortunately, you are less successful with your discretion, as you notice several sailors laughing at your obvious attempts to gawk at the rigger.

Seeing a break in the toil, you decide to head down below deck to poke around. Unfortunately, you trip on the stairs heading down and barrel head first into none other than Scourge. "Well, well! What have we here? Our work too hard for ya, elf? Ya' need to sneak away for a bit of rest? Not on The Wormwood. Get back to it maggot. But don't ya' worry about paying for this mistake now - you've got more work to do. You can pay up during Bloody Hour." he says, an evil grin spread across his face. He forcibly shoves you back on deck and keeps a steady eye on you for the rest of the day.

In your effort to keep on Scourge's good side, you work to the point of exhaustion. Almost collapsing on the deck at the end of your shift.

You are now exhausted. -6 to all Strength and Dex checks until rested.

Alestone:

Don't forget to include your fatigue penalties.

The muck and mire of the bilge comes up to your chest in some areas. Taking that into account along with the night's revelry and this morning's exercises makes it extraordinarily difficult to complete your task. You completely fail to unclog the bilge pipes, causing more water to come into the chamber.

While you're down there, you do spot a man manacled to the wall. He looks dejected and completely ignores you. When you ask Tilly about him, she simply shakes her head and mutters something about a "thief."

Tilly, who is also working the bilge with you isn't much help either and the two of you, at the end of the day, are filthy, exhausted and have earned the wrath of Scourge. "What did you two do all day?" he says furiously when coming down to inspect. "It looks worse than when you began! Perhaps a few lashes will teach you not to take your tasks so lightly in the future. Come on you, two. Or, three rather. Your time has come, Magpie. Let's go." He heads over and unchains the man who doesn't even bother to put up a fight. Scourge then leads you out of the bilges and up to the deck.

You are now exhausted. -6 to all Strength and Dex checks until rested.

Sunny:

Unfortunately, you can't take 10 on these checks - yet.

Climb Check: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

You manage to climb all over the ship without a problem, but the rigging proves to be a difficult challenge. You just barely manage to make the repairs before the end of the shift.

You all hear a loud ringing come from the main deck of the ship. It is coming from a macabre brass-and-copper clock, which depicts worms writhing through whale corpses. The clock makes a heavy reverberating tick each second, and chimes with haunting bells at dawn and dusk.

Everyone gathers around on the main deck. There is a nervous, anxious energy that spreads over the crew. Finally, Scourge emerges from below deck leading three individuals - Alestone, a woman, and a man. All three of them are filthy beyond belief, but the man's face is drawn and empty - he looks like a shell of his former self.

"It is the BLOODY HOUR!" Scourge screams loudly, his face beaming with delight. "For those of you new to us, we use this time to motivate the crew to do their jobs to the highest possible level. Some of you newcomers need a little motivation. Elf - Lanslip, was it? - step forward. You can join your new companion the dwarf here in our little celebration."

Lanliss' shirt is stripped off his back and he is tied to the mainmast. Plugg steps forward and says, "This elf thought he could shirk his duties and head below deck for a little nap. That's unacceptable. Three lashes." Scourge smiles wickedly and takes his place.

After he finishes with Lanliss, Alestone is led to the mast. "This dwarf couldn't even handle the simple task of draining the bilges. Three lashes," Plugg says dismissively.

After Alestone, Tilly is brought up, followed by Rosie, the halfling violinist. Rosie is being punished for insubordination ("If you would've given me my f#@+in' violin, I wouldn't be f@@#in' insubordinate!"), but remains silent during the punishment.

Lashes:

Lanliss
1 is automatic miss
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23 for 1d3 ⇒ 3 nonlethal
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21 for 1d3 ⇒ 1 nonlethal
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15 for 1d3 ⇒ 3 nonlethal

7 nonlethal

Alestone
1 is automatic miss
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17 for 1d3 ⇒ 1 nonlethal
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20 for 1d3 ⇒ 2 nonlethal
1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7 for 1d3 ⇒ 3 nonlethal

6 nonlethal

As soon as the whipping is finished, one of Scourge's toadies - Narwhal, the bulbous-nosed dwarf - brings the man forward. He is bound tightly in a rope. "Mr. Jakes Magpie here, stands accused of theft. He has admitted to his crime and accepts his punishment," Plugg says, failing to conceal the look of glee on his face. "Before the evening meal, we will all witness the fate of anyone who dares steal from his brothers and sisters!" Without warning, Plugg pushes the man overboard.

Perception DC15:

You notice the relish with which Mr. Plugg, in particular, tugs at the rope as the unfortunate Magpie is dragged under the ship.

The man is drug under the boat for more than a minute before being pulled back on deck. All that remains is a bloody mess that has been torn to shreds. He is almost immediately thrown back overboard to be fed to the sharks.

Heal DC15:

Inspecting the body before it is thrown overboard reveals that the unfortunate Jakes took about 24 points of damage from the punishment and drowned as well.

After the Bloody Hour is over, Aoro, Kroop and Grok bring up the evening meal - a fish soup. It appears the special occasion was only for the ship's officers. The meal, though, is not bad.

The six of you all naturally end up sitting next to one another, as it appears no one else wants to be seen with you. Until, that is, a striking young woman approaches your table. She closes her eyes and mutters a few words. Instantly, Alestone and Lanliss feel a wave of healing energy wash over them.

Channel Positive Energy: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 5) = 10

"Name's Sandara," the woman says, sitting down. "Hope that makes ya' feel a little better. That Scourge's a right piece of work, that one. Tried to make a pass at me last night. Earned the back of my hand for that. And, well, I earned the 'cat' for that." She smiles easily. "Twas worth it, though." She has a fiery red mane of hair that sits beneath an exquisite tricorn hat. She dresses to accentuate her figure, and her whole appearance speaks of the sea, from the seagull feather in her hat to the sailor tattoos on her arms and the clay pipe thrust into the corner of her mouth.

"You can't have too many friends on a ship like this, and you lot look like you could use one."

You've met Sandara - and she is helpful towards you! Feel free to role-play the dinner. My fingers need a break from typing this stupidly long post! Post-dinner activities coming shortly.

Also, the Campaign Info thread will be updated to reflect the new NPC, as well as your current conditions.


Human Oracle (Life) lvl 2 (AC 16, CMD 14, HP 13/13, Fort: 0 Ref: 3 Will: 3, Init 1, Perc 0/-4)

perception1d20 + 0 ⇒ (7) + 0 = 7
Duo still feeling a little under the weather pays more attention to Mr. Magpie then to what Mr. Plugg is saying. To his shock he watches as Magpie is tossed over the side and pulled back up a bit later.

heal1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
A quick glance at the now dead magpie tells that he took about 24 damage give or take and drowned.

Duo looks at the soup as it passes by thinking of how fun it must have been to work on creating such a soup. Figuring it may be for those who did a good job looks semi excited, only to be let down shortly there after as only the officers move to the soup to eat.

As Duo sat down next to Lanliss and Sunny a wave of peace washed over him, his stomach finally getting over the events of the night before. Looking around the ship Duo can "feel" the love as our group is avoided. As he looks around his eyes fall upon a striking young woman and she looks to be angled to be were we are sitting. As she closes her eyes and starts muttering a few words. Duo smiles and guesses that shes a friend women as some of the words she used are the same as what Duo uses for Channel Positive Energy.

Duo pays close attention as this new friend speaks not wanting to miss her name or any other info she may be giving them. As she introduces her self Duo's eyes light up a crazy but, effective thought passing through his mind.

Duo shifts to face Miss Sandara after he gently grabing Lanliss's arm and starts using his finger to draw words. His finger betraying hes lack of experience in talking to others out side his "family" let alone a beautiful women is clear to see by all at the table. This however doesn't effect the basic message Duo draws.

Hello Miss Sandra, I am Duo, thank you for your kindness to my friends here.

Looking from Lanliss to Miss Sandra, Duo lets go of Lanliss's hand and fidgets a bit in he's seat.


Island Elf(link) Perception:+9, Init:+4,

At the ringing of the bell Sunny descends to the deck looking a little bit embarrassed at her lack of performance. Though the fresh air during her time aloft has done wonders for her previously upset stomach of the morning.

As the various folk are pushed/dragged/presented for the Officers seeming entertainment Sunny watches impassibly.

Bluff:1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12

If a little squeamishly as she winces at the sound of rope slapping flesh.

When Mr Magpie is tossed over board, Sunny is initially completely unconcerned, though as the fellow is dragged beneath the ship,

Perception:1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17

The actions of one Master Plugg have her raising an eyebrow.

When every one moves below decks Sunny nods at any who meet her gaze though her grin has faded to only a smile. Sitting down at the table with those whom she woke up with in the morning does bring back her happy grin. She very gently reaches out and softly rubs Lanliss' shoulder, offering moral support. Though the arrival of the fish soup has all of her attention upon devouring the evening meal. Sunny going so far as to even lick the plate clean should there be no bread or 'Ship biscuit' on offer.

Just a question. IF it is only the officers who got the 'fish' soup. What did every one else get? And I also infer from the DM that whatever we did get, it was 'Good'?

At Sandra's free providing of 'Good, tingly feeling' Sunny is both back to her full giggling self and giving the (Probably) bare backed Lanliss a full hug now that his wounds have healed.

She looks to Sandra,

"Thas' a nice hat." She says with admiration. (^_^)


Sorry. I misspoke. Aoro slaughtered a pig for the celebration. The rest of the crew just got fish soup.


Island Elf(link) Perception:+9, Init:+4,

Sa-weet! Fish SOUP! *Om-nom-nom-nom* (^_^)


Dwarf Monk 2(Drunken Master/Sensei)/AC 16/19HP/F+7/R+6/W+7/Init +2/Percp +9

Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Heal 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15


Male Aasimar Tattooed Sorcerer (AC 13/ HP 22/ Fort +2, Ref +3, Will +5/ Init +2/ Perception +5)

Aoro makes a mental note that the officers get the best of his hard work. He also noticed the punishments, better learn quickly then.

Perception
1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Upon the fate of the thief he was happy that was not in his nature. No point in stealing if he could talk things his way, you cant be punished for convincing someone. Once they get around to dinner he serves the fish soup, making sure the new people like him got a good serving. After all they were in the same boat so to speak. When he is done he sits down among them. At the arrival, actions, and words of the new woman he eyes her.

Sense Motive
1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18

"Well I have yet to introduce myself. I am Aoro Osris, formerly a humble tattooist and currently a humble cook. Nice to meet all of you and I hope you enjoy the soup. I assure you that I will do my best in regard to my duties as cook for you."

He takes a moment to eye Sandra again.

"You know if I get my tools back I can touch those up for you."

1 to 50 of 2,375 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Plunder & Infamy - Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.