Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game

Starfinder


Pathfinder Society


Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Paizo.com Gift Certificates
On Sale and Clearance!

[PFS PbP Gameday 6/1] DM Elanmorin's Shades of Ice I - Written In Blood

Game Master Rogar Valertis

DM Elanmorin's PBP Gameday 6/1 Game Session.

Initiative:
[dice=Azadeh Talat]1d20+7[/dice]
[dice=Calephe]1d20+5[/dice]
[dice=Etude Mirolo]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Hskrota ]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Scuttlebutt]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=The "tiny" Thundercloud]1d20+2[/dice]

Handouts

Map


101 to 150 of 251 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.
male nagaji bloodrager 2 | HP 23/24, bloodrage 3/9, destined strike 2/3 | AC 18, T 11, FF 17 | F +6, R +1, W +1 (+2 vs mind-affecting or poison, uncanny dodge) | CMB +6, CMD 17 | Spd 30' | Perc +6 | Init +3

Hskrota's jaw drops when he witnesses Scuttlebutt's magnificent street smarts. He hangs around as long as he can manage the cold just for the free lessons.

diplomacy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
fort+cold weather outfit: 1d20 + 6 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 6 + 5 = 22
fort+cold weather outfit: 1d20 + 6 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 6 + 5 = 14
fort+cold weather outfit: 1d20 + 6 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 6 + 5 = 24

nonlethal: 1d6 ⇒ 5

The second hour, Hskrota gets a little chill, but they have are having so much more success today that he decides to press on.

diplomacy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
fort+cold weather outfit: 1d20 + 6 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 6 + 5 = 26
fort+cold weather outfit: 1d20 + 6 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 5 = 19
fort+cold weather outfit: 1d20 + 6 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 6 + 5 = 21

diplomacy: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
fort+cold weather outfit: 1d20 + 6 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 6 + 5 = 29
fort+cold weather outfit: 1d20 + 6 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 6 + 5 = 27
fort+cold weather outfit: 1d20 + 6 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 6 + 5 = 29

After the afternoon, Hskrota tells Scuttlebutt: "We've had a lot of success but I don't like my odds after the sun starts lowering. I'm heading inside for good."

Dark Archive

Human male Bard (Duettist) 1/Investigator (Questioner) 1 | HP 16 | AC 16, T 12, F 14 | Fort +1, Refl +6, Will +3 |

CLW wand on Hskrota: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

CLW wand on Azadeh: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

CLW wand on Azadeh: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

5 charges used so far this session

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
female human keleshite Kineticist 1 (Geokineticist) | HP 12| Init +7,|AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 | Fort +4, ref +7, Wil 0

"Yes, thank you, it is". Azadeh replies to Etude's question. Then she smiles sheepishly. "When I read about the cold in the north, I thought that the author would totally exaggerate on that point. Didn't even believe my father when he told me about it. Shows that he was right all the time."

"But I really should try to get my hands on some of those potions as it seems, that I wouldn't be very helpful without."

Azadeh turns her head to see if she can ask the Linnom Roar's innkeeper after a shop that might have such potions.

...

Azadeh shudders when the healing powers of Scuttlebutt's wand flow through her body. "Thank you, too, my friend, I really feel better right now."

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Human male Bard (Duettist) 1/Investigator (Questioner) 1 | HP 16 | AC 16, T 12, F 14 | Fort +1, Refl +6, Will +3 |

"Pardon my language, but hell's bells, you were looking fit to be a frozen statue! I don't know what's in Ulfen blood to make them used to these kinds of temperatures but I'm thinking it's what alchemists bottle up in those potions to endure the elements." Scuttlebutt hangs onto his healing wand in case any of the others come in looking as bad as Azadeh or Hskrota. Handy little wand, glad I called in some favors from Ms. Dralneen's friends to get it before I came up here.

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Apologies for the delay, got a few problems back home preventing me from long posts, mostly fisxed for now (I hope)

For the best part of the day you search the city for clues on the location of Runa White and her cohort, Hjort Fastaxe. Lead by Scuttlebutt's intimate knowledge about who's who in Trollheim underworld you locate the following information:

Kadlin Helge, female Ulfen warrior:
Kadlin is a hulking, heavily muscled woman of middling years with slightly graying hair and an enormous greatsword strapped to her back. This extremely serious woman saw Hjort Fastaxe and Runa White together hiring mercenaries. “Yeah, I know those two. They approached my friends and me and offered us a ridiculous sum to work for them. No way was I going to work for a washed-up Ulfen warrior and a foreign she-devil from the south. Hjort’s eyes told all the story I needed to know: he wasn’t doing whatever he was doing for profit—he was doing it for revenge. That business has only one path, and it leads straight to Pharasma’s ample bosom. And Runa? Well, she’s a foreigner, ain’t she?”

Rafarta Rannveig, female Ulfen city watch guard:
Rafarta is young and strong and, at odds with her profession, quite attractive. She does bear a few small scars on her chin and cheeks, but they seem to only add to her beauty rather than detract from it. As one of the most diligent members of the city watch, Rafarta makes a point to learn everything she can about possible troublemakers. Luckily for you Runa and Hjort fit the bill... and besides they tried to recruit Rafarta's cousin! "Hjort and Runa operate out of a shady tavern in the market. “Can’t say as I remember the name of the place, but when they tried to hire my cousin, they told him to meet them at some hole in the market. You’d best do your poking around there and stop pestering the peaceful folk of Trollheim before they decide to yank your entrails out from your mouth and strangle you with them.”

Thorngrin Brightbeard, male gnome outcast:
You finally learn about the couple base of operation thanks to the most unlikely of sources though, a down on his luck gnome, Scuttlebutt's bribed with the meager sum of 1 gp... “Hjort and Runa, you say? Yeah, I know ‘em. I drink a beer and punch a guy in the face every night down at the Horned Helm, and they’ve been there for weeks—months maybe. I tell ya, that Hjort can throw a punch, and don’t get Runa started about religion—she’s likely to talk about it long enough it starts a fight and the way she ends fights ain’t fair, ain’t right, and just ain’t normal. Runa is a dark-haired woman from Cheliax, and Hjort is a large brute with red hair, a red beard, and a scar across his left cheek.”

Now you know where to find them. A DC10 Knowledge (local) check tells you the exact location of their base. Asking around for information about the Horned Helm tavern is easy. The place has built quite a fame for itself since a lot of people entering the place never come out in one piece. The taven is dangerous and prone to savage brawls with people using weapons rather tahn fists to settle differences... Only the most hot headed of Ulfens or the criminally inclined frequent the place and most of Trollheim's citizens know this

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Since I caused the game to dealy I'll try to move things along quickly now. I trust some of you will suceed at a DC10 Knowledge (local) check. So...

The Horned Helm is a low-slung, two-story building of questionable construction leaning heavily over a shoddy corner of mud and brick in the dankest, filthiest parcel of land in all of the market. It has no windows, as they’ve all been broken and boarded over; its only door looks like a simple plank of wood covered in scratches, burns, and probably blood stains. Noise, heat, and smoke pour out from under that door and rise to a staggering crescendo of laughter as the door swings lazily open and two bodies are unceremoniously dumped into the rutted, frozen mud streets outside. A battered sign hangs above the door, swinging on two chains, one shorter than the other. It bears the faded image of an Ulfen helm with two
ridiculously large horns.

If you check on those 2 unfortunates...:
They are both alive but unconscious, their faces pulpy and bloody, with splits lips, massive bruises, and swollen eyelids. Both exude a strong aroma of beer and sweat.

You are still outside. Do you want to enter (there's only one suitable entrance. It's the "door")? And... do you have a plan? :P

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female CG Halfling Bard 1 | HP: 7/9 | AC: 16 (14 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 13 | F: +1, R: +6, W: +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Bardic Performance: 3/7 | Spells: 1st 0/2 | Active conditions: None.

Etude grimaces at the bodies, but a swift examination reveals that they're not dead. "Should we give them aid or shall we... Leave them to the tradition of their culture?" she asks the others. The bard fingers the potion she'd picked up earlier. She's tempted to pour it down one of their throats if only to find out what's happened, but she assumes similar information could be obtained from inside.

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
female human keleshite Kineticist 1 (Geokineticist) | HP 12| Init +7,|AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 | Fort +4, ref +7, Wil 0

"Let them sleep. If we wake 'em up, they might try something stupid, and I'm not sure iw we want to have all hell break out in there." Azadeh points at the Hornet Helm's door.

"So, what do we do? I don't think I like the way those two got out, and I'd prefer not to take the same route, but I also don't like the thought of freezing here in the cold. And what if we find one or both our targets in there?"

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Human male Bard (Duettist) 1/Investigator (Questioner) 1 | HP 16 | AC 16, T 12, F 14 | Fort +1, Refl +6, Will +3 |

"I'd hazard a guess this is a normal day for these two. Neither of these guys looks like Hjort's description or resemble a Chelaxian woman, so let's head in. And watch each other's backs; if this is how the locals treat each other in there, I can vividly imagine how they extend hospitality to out-of-towners."

A chill goes down Scuttlebutt's spine despite the magical climate protection coursing through his veins. He reaches for the door handle and steps inside.

Shadow Lodge

Following Scuttlebutt the pathfinders enter the Horned Helm. The atmosphere inside the tavern can easily be described as equal parts insanity and rage. Those who wish to pick a fight and throw punches against Trollheim’s hardiest brutes come here to do so, and most don’t spend an evening in the Helm without taking a punch or three.
As the group enters the crowd reacts... badly. The most heinous of insults are immediately hurled at them. Hskrota and Etude get the worst of it, but everyone else gets name called in some raucous and insensitive way, and the bartender is clearly the worst of the lot.
This enormous, bearded man wearing leather armor and conspicuously missing his right arm is the loudest and most vile—every insult he slings is met with raucous laughter from the crowd, who in turn insult the bartender’s insults and then hurl more at the pathfinders.

Insults aside, another noticeable (and somewhat surprsiing) thing about the Horned Helm is the temperature. The inside of the tavern is actually hot, thanks to two enormous iron furnaces crammed full of coal, wood, and anything else flammable that radiate the scorching fires of Hell themselves. Most of the crowd are sweating excessively, which only adds to the room’s dank stench.

A couple of minutes after the pathfinder enter and try to find a place to sit down, the room settles down a bit (though it never fully settles—just passes out), and the pathfinders finally have time to look around...

Perception, please, map to follow

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Human (Varisian) fighter (two-weapon fighter) 2 AC 16, T 13, FF 13 | hp 22/22 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +2 (+1 vs. Fear)

Percpetion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

Calephe takes the insults with good nature. "This is going to end in a brawl I can tell. Could be fun." She takes a seat with the others making sure that the bards and kineticist are in the center of the group at the table. She watches for trouble.

I apologize for going radio silent for the last few days. Had a super busy weekend.

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female CG Halfling Bard 1 | HP: 7/9 | AC: 16 (14 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 13 | F: +1, R: +6, W: +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Bardic Performance: 3/7 | Spells: 1st 0/2 | Active conditions: None.

Etude mentally sighs, but shrugs off the insults. Being a halfling, she's heard plenty worse and from stranger sources than a bunch of unruly drunks. "Well, so long as it ends well for us, I'll not mind the exercise," she nods once they're more settled than not. "Though it might be burdensome to guard the goods at the same time." She was thinking of the chest, but, well. They probably had enough firepower between the lot of them to prevent these hooligans from getting too antsy.

All the same, she looks around, cautious.
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.
male nagaji bloodrager 2 | HP 23/24, bloodrage 3/9, destined strike 2/3 | AC 18, T 11, FF 17 | F +6, R +1, W +1 (+2 vs mind-affecting or poison, uncanny dodge) | CMB +6, CMD 17 | Spd 30' | Perc +6 | Init +3

The ridges on Hskrota's skull tingle as he absorbs the insults from the bartender and regulars. He's been on the other end of this plenty of times.

"See anyone who looks like our targets in here?" he asks while peeking around the room.

perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Human male Bard (Duettist) 1/Investigator (Questioner) 1 | HP 16 | AC 16, T 12, F 14 | Fort +1, Refl +6, Will +3 |

Assailed from all directions with slander, Scuttlebutt's sensitivities take quite a beating. "My mother does NOT do that for a living with gnolls on the docks, YOUR mother does that for a living with gnolls on the dock," he mutters under his breath.

After numerous verbal assaults regarding who dressed him today, coupled with the oppressive heat inside the tavern, Scuttlebutt's temper gets the better of him as he can no longer can focus on scanning the faces of the bar crowd for Hjort and Runa. Red-faced, he shoves his way to the bar and launches into an angry tirade at the much larger, one-armed bartender. "You! Yeah, you, me and my crew are here looking for some foul bastards, a lot more foul than that bar rag you use to wipe your mugs and your ass! You're going to clean up your language and cooperate with what we want before my friends show you our brand of hospitality by taking off your other arm, the one you call your girlfriend, and ruin your sweet, tender date night with it!"

Intimidate+1 point from Inspiration pool: 1d20 + 6 + 1d6 ⇒ (9) + 6 + (5) = 20

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

As Scuttlebutt tries to impose his will on the brutish bartender (who, truth be told, seems less than impressed by the attempt and answers with a veritable deluge of insults of the worst kind ever conceived by man) Calephe, Etude and Hskrota suddenly notice a man corresponding to the description of Hjort Fastaxe standing at the bar not 2 paces away from Calephe!

Your move! Map updated but we are not in combat yet

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Human (Varisian) fighter (two-weapon fighter) 2 AC 16, T 13, FF 13 | hp 22/22 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +2 (+1 vs. Fear)

"Somebody watch the box please." Calephe stands up and moves between Scuttlebutt and their quarry. "Are you Hjort? We've been looking for you. Seems you have an issue with our bosses. We thought we'd come and introduce ourselves." Calephe murmurs to the man.

Intimidate: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (17) - 1 = 16

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

As Calephe confronts the man he visibly pales and stammers:"N... n... nooo. Yo...you are mistaken my name's not Hjort, I'm Ranulf!" he says, sounding scared.

Sense motive & perception if you please...

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female CG Halfling Bard 1 | HP: 7/9 | AC: 16 (14 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 13 | F: +1, R: +6, W: +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Bardic Performance: 3/7 | Spells: 1st 0/2 | Active conditions: None.

Etude watches Calephe carefully, hand on her rapier in case things went afoul. If thinks look ill, she'll stand and maneuver her way over to stand beside Calephe and add her own input, but otherwise, she'll hold fast, not wanting to step on the Varisian woman's toes - she was, after all, quite capable.

If it looks like trouble,:
Etude will step closer to her ally and say, "You don't want to fight all of us," with a pleasant smile. "And we don't really want to do you harm - we just want to talk a bit about some things that have gone down."

She examines his reaction to see how much they could, strictly speaking, trust him, before adding, "And if you're truly Ranulf, you won't mind a little chat, hmm?"

Sense Motive: 1d20 ⇒ 7
Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Etude isn't sure if the man is telling the truth or not but hears people shifting on their seats all around the pathfinders and notices how the raucous flood of insults and assorted profanities has suddenly stopped. For the first time since she and her friends entered the Horned Helm the common room is actually silent. And to think of it seems like the previously "bawdy" bartender has turned pale in the face...

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female CG Halfling Bard 1 | HP: 7/9 | AC: 16 (14 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 13 | F: +1, R: +6, W: +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Bardic Performance: 3/7 | Spells: 1st 0/2 | Active conditions: None.

"What's wrong?" Etude asks the man, perhaps a bit more gently. "The Hjort we were told of was a bit more, ah. Fearsome, I think. In the descriptions we heard. He was supposed to be a hard man, full of fire and ire. I don't think this is him." She glances at Calephe to see what she thinks.

Despite her speech, though, she keeps her hand carefully wrapped around her rapier's hilt. The sudden quiet and the bartender's reaction is not one she particularly likes. She eyes him carefully, wondering what he'll do next. It's like... The calm before a storm.
Sense Motive: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (4) + 0 = 4

"Why don't we take a moment?" she suggests aloud to her allies. Her words are simple enough, but she attempts to relay another message with her eyes and body language - let's get out! She doesn't know why this rowdy, rude group has gone quiet, but this "Hjort" is cowardly and the room's gone still - no story she's ever heard has had something nice and easy come next.
Bluff: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22 To convey a secret message to her allies?

Sovereign Court

1 person marked this as a favorite.
male nagaji bloodrager 2 | HP 23/24, bloodrage 3/9, destined strike 2/3 | AC 18, T 11, FF 17 | F +6, R +1, W +1 (+2 vs mind-affecting or poison, uncanny dodge) | CMB +6, CMD 17 | Spd 30' | Perc +6 | Init +3

sense motive: 1d20 ⇒ 2
perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20

Hskrota isn't sure what's going on at all. He waits to take his cue from the others.

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Nice rolls...

"Oh dear... OH DEAR! I'm just an actor! I was paid to impersonate Hjort! But I'M NOT HIM. This was a terrible mistake!!! Please don't kill me, all of you!" screams the man resembling Hjort. Hskrota and Etude aren't too convinced but the Nagaji clearly senses the rest of the tavern's patrons (those not hiding or running away...) closing on the pathfinders.

"It is as the actor says, mongrels. This was all a rouse to get your asses where we can properly kick them. Courtesy of Hjort Fastaxe and Runa White... Now, prepare to die, foreigner scum!" says a brute of a man wielding axe and shield. Unfortunately he's not alone. You notice at least another similarly armed thug and 8 unkept unarmed ulfens cracking their knunkles as they approach you, sadistic grins splitting their faces. At the same moment the man "playing" Hjort fainst and the bartender ducks under the bar!

Initiative:
Azadeh Talat: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20
Calephe: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Etude Mirolo: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Hskrota : 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Scuttlebutt: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
The "tiny" Thundercloud: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18
Thugs x2: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Brawlers x8: 1d20 ⇒ 16

Round 01 - Bold may act

Etude
Azadeh
Hskrota

Thug (orange)
Thug (red berry)

The "tiny"

Brawler (red)
Brawler (green)
Brawler (blue)
Brawler (grey)
Brawler (yellow)
Brawler (violet)
Brawler (fuchsia)
Brawler (black)

Calephe
Scuttlebutt

I guess everyone was healed by Scuttlebutt's wand, right?

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Human male Bard (Duettist) 1/Investigator (Questioner) 1 | HP 16 | AC 16, T 12, F 14 | Fort +1, Refl +6, Will +3 |

yes, the nonlethal damage on those affected was taken care of with Scuttlebutt's wand

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female CG Halfling Bard 1 | HP: 7/9 | AC: 16 (14 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 13 | F: +1, R: +6, W: +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Bardic Performance: 3/7 | Spells: 1st 0/2 | Active conditions: None.

"Drat," Etude curses aloud before drawing her rapier and reminding her allies of their strength. "To arms, to arms! Think not of the calumny these fools can render but instead of your will, your strength, of our mission!" Gesturing with her rapier, she repeats, "To arms! To arms! Let none who challenge us go untaught!"

Draw rapier, inspire courage!

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Human (Varisian) fighter (two-weapon fighter) 2 AC 16, T 13, FF 13 | hp 22/22 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +2 (+1 vs. Fear)

"Well that didn't go as planned. Time to brawl, and I don't intend to use non-lethal damage."

Dark Archive

1st Level Male Wayang Vigilante (Warlock) ¦ AC:17 TAC:13 FFAC:13 ¦ HP:4/9 ¦ F:+1 R:+4 W:+3 ¦ Init:+2 ¦ Perc: +3 (Darkvision) ¦ CMB: 0 CMD: 12 ¦ Move Speed: 20' ¦ Spells: 0:3 1: 2 0 ¦ DC: 1/1 L&S: 1/1 SS: 1/3 ¦ Endure Elem.

Day 2, Before the Horned Helm Bar Fight:
Scuttlebutt. wrote:
"I'll gladly take the endure elements, I hopped the boat up here too quickly to pack appropriately when I got this assignment. If we come across any spellmonger shops or shaman merchants, I've got some gold to buy some scrolls of that spell for us." Scuttlebutt happily accepts Thundercloud's offer of magical climate protection.

And Scuttlebutt gets the weather protection that he needs. ;)

While Minuro/Thundercloud might've preferred to have one of the ladies get the protection, even he could tell that the young piratey-looking man was wearing less than ideal clothing for the local climate- so Thundercloud gladly places the Endure Elements spell on him (that Scttlebutt was also a generous healer greatly factored into things too).

Scuttlebutt. wrote:
As Scuttlebutt steps out of the inn with Hskrota and Thundercloud, he excitedly exclaims, "Sizzling sahuagins, it's a sausage fest!" The two Pathfinders look quizzically at the young man for his loud exclamation before noticing him motioning down the street to a set of vendor stalls with colorful banners noting a commemoration of locally produced smoked jerky and cased ground meat products. "C'mon, that's where we should start asking around!" The excited youth bounds off down the street, completely oblivious to Thundercloud's growing grimace.

Giving a suspicious stare at the wide variety of smoked sausage being offered, Minuro/Thundercloud mutters "Sausages!? Aren't those things made out of Cheese and Baloney?" under his breath.

Azadeh Talat wrote:
Azadeh shudders when the healing powers of Scuttlebutt's wand flow through her body. "Thank you, too, my friend, I really feel better right now."

Scuttlebutt. wrote:
"Pardon my language, but hell's bells, you were looking fit to be a frozen statue! I don't know what's in Ulfen blood to make them used to these kinds of temperatures but I'm thinking it's what alchemists bottle up in those potions to endure the elements."

After making the rounds with Scuttlebutt and Hskrota, the trio returns to find Azadeh slowly recovering from the cold weather exposure whilst Etude and the heavy chest-carrying Calephe are looking on in concern at their Kelesh compatriot. Scuttlebutt's ministrations to both Hskrota and Azadeh are greatly appreciated, while Thundercloud observes quietly nearby. Those Curing wands seem like a good alternative to using Demon's Blood Healing- not that a scroll would have any traces of the stuff- well, maybe apart from the ink, that is. At least there aren't any nearby Paladins to get all hostile over the stuff...

Following his compatriots into the hive of scum and villainy that is the Horned Helm, Minuro/Thundercloud glances back over at the two unconscious men before heading inside. If my fellow Pathfinders didn't find them worth healing up, then I'm not going to bother wasting a scroll on either of them. Maybe if we find nothing in here, we could drag them to someplace safer afterwards...

Belated Perception and Sense Motive rolls, not that it'd make any difference at this point... ;)

Perception 1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21.

Perception 2: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21.

With all that rigamarole involving Ranulf the actor-formerly-known-as-Hjort and the hostile bar patrons, Minuro/Thundercloud gives a disgruntled sigh and remarks, "First it was fake woodcutters, now there's an actor playing a fake Hjort... what is it with this real Hjort having all these phonies around?". Still it was readily obvious that the actor was merely just pretending to be Hjort since there was no accompanying actress in the Horned Helm pretending to be Runa.

As Etude makes her rallying cry to her fellow compatriots, Thundercloud steels himself for the grueling battle to come. Looks like I won't have to go far to find some trouble, the masked Wayang thinks to himself as he warily eyes the green-clad bar patron closing on in nearby...

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Botting to keep things moving

Etude unsheates her rapier and starts chanting giving courage to her friends.
Seeing how they are surrounded, Hskrota reasons the only way to come out of the fight alive is to seize the initiative and directs his greatsword at the thug standing next to him!

Power Attack roll (Hskrota vs Orange): 1d20 + 7 + 1 - 1 ⇒ (15) + 7 + 1 - 1 = 22 -> Damage roll: 2d6 + 6 + 1 + 3 ⇒ (6, 2) + 6 + 1 + 3 = 18

His insincts prove right as he easily dispatches his opponent before he could even raise his axe.

Meanwhile, realizing she's out in the open, surrounded by bloodthirsty and mostly drunk opponents, Azadeh opts to jump over the bar and gain better defences before starting to use her mystical powers...

DC10 Acrobatics check: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

Attack roll (Azadeh vs Red Berry): 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 + 1 = 15 -> Damage roll: 1d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 1 = 8

Her power over stone is such she sends the very stones of the unkempt floor against the thugh and his armor is no defense against the arcane attack!

This upsets the armed thug, who raises his axe and runs screaming towards Calephe!

Attack roll (Red Berry vs Calephe): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15 -> Damage roll: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

And since she's unprepared for the furious blow the thug manages to wound the varisian kife-fighter!

Round 01 - Bold may act

Active bonus: Inspire courage

Etude
Azadeh
Hskrota

Thug (orange)
Thug (red berry) -8hp

The "tiny"

Brawler (red)
Brawler (green)
Brawler (blue)
Brawler (grey)
Brawler (yellow)
Brawler (violet)
Brawler (fuchsia)
Brawler (black)

Calephe -3hp
Scuttlebutt

Sovereign Court

male nagaji bloodrager 2 | HP 23/24, bloodrage 3/9, destined strike 2/3 | AC 18, T 11, FF 17 | F +6, R +1, W +1 (+2 vs mind-affecting or poison, uncanny dodge) | CMB +6, CMD 17 | Spd 30' | Perc +6 | Init +3

Missed you by a few minutes. Glad to see I was able to smash somebody still. :D

Dark Archive

1st Level Male Wayang Vigilante (Warlock) ¦ AC:17 TAC:13 FFAC:13 ¦ HP:4/9 ¦ F:+1 R:+4 W:+3 ¦ Init:+2 ¦ Perc: +3 (Darkvision) ¦ CMB: 0 CMD: 12 ¦ Move Speed: 20' ¦ Spells: 0:3 1: 2 0 ¦ DC: 1/1 L&S: 1/1 SS: 1/3 ¦ Endure Elem.

Minuro/Thundercloud will draw his buckler as his move action and strike at the green brawler directly southeast of him with his Mystic Bolt (melee version) as his standard action.

If that fake bar drinker thinks that he'll be getting the jump on me without my mundane weapons out, then he's going to be in for some genuine disappointment!, Thundercloud thinks to himself as he draws out his buckler into defensive position and with his sparking "T" emblazoned ring prominently shown on his other hand- or rather his now electrically charged fist- the masked Wayang makes his attack to the nearby adjacent lackey of Hjort and Runa.

Mystic Melee attack with Inspire Courage: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13. +2 normally with the additional +1 added in from Etude.

Mystic Melee electrical damage... potential, equally inspired: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6. Additional +1 via Etude.

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

The thunderbolt touches his opponent discarging his mystical powers on his frame and causing him to shriek in pain.

After that... a gigantic melee ensues as the drunken and smelly miscreants launch themselves against the pathfinders while screaming even more insults and profanities...

Attack roll (red vs Thunderbolt): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 -> damage roll: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Attack roll (green vs Thunderbolt): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19 -> damage roll: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Attack roll (blue vs Hskrota): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8 -> damage roll: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Attack roll (grey vs Hskrota): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20 -> damage roll: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Attack roll (yellow vs Hskrota): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18 -> damage roll: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Attack roll (violet vs Calephe): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11 -> damage roll: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Attack roll (fuchsia vs Calephe): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8 -> damage roll: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Attack roll (black vs Hskrota): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20 -> damage roll: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

The nible Calephe keeps her opponents at bay and stays untouched, while the "Thundercloud" manages to avoid most of the damage yet is hit by a painful kick to the torso, but it's Hskrota who draws most of the enemy aggression as several punches land on his hardened nagaji scales...

End Round 01 - Start Round 02 - Bold may act

Active bonus: Inspire courage

Etude
Azadeh

Hskrota -7hp

Thug (red berry) -8hp

The "tiny" -4hp

Brawler (red)
Brawler (green) -6hp
Brawler (blue)
Brawler (grey)
Brawler (yellow)
Brawler (violet)
Brawler (fuchsia)
Brawler (black)

Calephe -3hp
Scuttlebutt

Dark Archive

Female CG Halfling Bard 1 | HP: 7/9 | AC: 16 (14 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 13 | F: +1, R: +6, W: +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Bardic Performance: 3/7 | Spells: 1st 0/2 | Active conditions: None.

Made grumpy by the fact that they're basically surrounded, Etude continues her calls to arms and battle, reminding her allies of the good they can manage in banding together as have other Pathfinders before them.

Eyeing their surroundings, a bit concerned by the fact that it is entirely possible she's about to be flanked, she immediately attacks the man closest to her (blue) in the hopes of diminishing their numbers.
Rapier: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 4 + 1 = 9
Damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Liberty's Edge

Human (Varisian) fighter (two-weapon fighter) 2 AC 16, T 13, FF 13 | hp 22/22 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +2 (+1 vs. Fear)

Calpehe slashes out with her kukris at the purple thug.

Masterwork Kukri: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 1 = 18
Damage: 1d4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 1 = 6

Masterwork Kukri: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 5 + 1 = 26
Damage: 1d4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 1 = 3

Masterwork Kukri Crit Confirm: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 5 + 1 = 19
Damage: 1d4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 1 = 3

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Human male Bard (Duettist) 1/Investigator (Questioner) 1 | HP 16 | AC 16, T 12, F 14 | Fort +1, Refl +6, Will +3 |

As Scuttlebutt traded barbs and insults with the bartender, he is at first oblivious to the erupting rush of attackers. His temper prepped for a fight, Scuttlebutt first starts to reach for his rapier but clear logic notices the strike made to Thundercloud and he quickly rethinks his first instinct. Instead, he glances quickly for a safer spot to summon the energies needed to bolster Thundercloud after the initial attacks from the mob. Since the bartender who he unsuccessfully attempted to bully into giving him and his a free round of apple-tinis has ducked below the bar, he hopes if he hops on the bar that the man won't take the opportunity to take a swing at him while he casts his spell.

Scuttlebutt attempts to hop on the bar and then cast Cure Light Wounds on Thunderclound. If this provokes an attack of opportunity from the bartender, he'll get that chance on the bard.

Acrobatics: 1d20 ⇒ 2

His attempt to hop to the top of the bar doesn't go as planned, but Scuttlebutt doesn't like the number of assailants threatening Thundercloud so he starts his spellcasting anyway despite the one attacker by Calephe that is within reach.

The purple guy can take an AoO on Scuttlebutt. If he misses, Thundercloud will get healed with Cure Light Wounds. Otherwise, the spell fizzles
Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
female human keleshite Kineticist 1 (Geokineticist) | HP 12| Init +7,|AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 | Fort +4, ref +7, Wil 0

"You two stay down here, and don't try to run anywhere" Azadeh shouts at the barkeep and and the fake Hjort. Then, seeing that Calephe seems to do fine for the moment she still tries to do away with her original target, before he can do more damage to the Varisian warrior.

earth blast: 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 1 = 8

But his sudden charge at Calephe takes her off-guard and the ball of motes and dust she wanted to let drop from the ceiling falls harmlessly behind him on the ground.

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

The small Etude courageously strikes at a nearby foe with her rapier but her aim is not on par with her valor and she misses the lout.
Calephe continues to prove deadly with her knives, swiftly dispatching the thug previously wounded by Azadeh.
Scuttlebutt tries to jump over the bar... but his dexterity fails him at the most critical of times. Disappointed he tries to cure his companion, the mysterious pathfinder known as the Thundercloud!

AoO: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21 -> Damage roll: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Critical Confirmation: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21 -> Damage roll: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

His altruism is repaid by the nearby brawler who sees an opening and smashes Scuttlebutt's face with a terrible one-two combination to the body...

Round 02 - Bold may act

Active bonus: Inspire courage

Etude
Azadeh
Hskrota -7hp
The "tiny" -4hp

Brawler (red)
Brawler (green) -6hp
Brawler (blue)
Brawler (grey)
Brawler (yellow)
Brawler (violet)
Brawler (fuchsia)
Brawler (black)

Calephe -3hp
Scuttlebutt -6hp

Sovereign Court

male nagaji bloodrager 2 | HP 23/24, bloodrage 3/9, destined strike 2/3 | AC 18, T 11, FF 17 | F +6, R +1, W +1 (+2 vs mind-affecting or poison, uncanny dodge) | CMB +6, CMD 17 | Spd 30' | Perc +6 | Init +3

"Get off me, you fools!" roars Hskrota as he steps away from all the brawlers. He focuses his greatsword on the purple enemy.

attack+inspire+rage-power attack: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (4) + 7 + 1 + 2 - 1 = 13
damage+inspire+rage+pa: 2d6 + 6 + 1 + 2 + 3 ⇒ (6, 5) + 6 + 1 + 2 + 3 = 23

Dark Archive

1st Level Male Wayang Vigilante (Warlock) ¦ AC:17 TAC:13 FFAC:13 ¦ HP:4/9 ¦ F:+1 R:+4 W:+3 ¦ Init:+2 ¦ Perc: +3 (Darkvision) ¦ CMB: 0 CMD: 12 ¦ Move Speed: 20' ¦ Spells: 0:3 1: 2 0 ¦ DC: 1/1 L&S: 1/1 SS: 1/3 ¦ Endure Elem.

Another normal AC attack on Green Brawler as a standard with Mystic melee, will stay where I'm at, and activate shadow's speaker for 1st time as a test run with a swift action.

Reeling a bit from that underhanded kick from the injured green-clad brawler, Minuro/Thundercloud barely hears the sounds of somebody getting pummeled badly nearby- the piratey Scuttlebutt, judging by his attempt at uttering his spell.

Still up from that last shocker punch and being able to give quite the kick, even while injured; going to have to call upon the Shadows That Be to help put down that fake green puncherman!

The shadowy whispers that only the masked Wayang alone could comprehensively hear prove very capable in showing Thundercloud just where, when, and how to attack the injured green clad brawler at just that right moment.

Mystic melee attack with Shadow Speaker activated: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23. +2 normal, +1 Etude, +2 Shadow Speaker.

Potential Electrical normal AC damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4. +1 Etude.

Shadow Lodge

Hskrota cuts down his intended target killing him on the spot.
The Thundercloud attacks his green clad opponent, this time rendering him unconscious with his magical damage.

Attack roll (fuschsia vs Calephe): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20 -> Damage roll: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Attack roll (red vs Thundercloud): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 1 = 13 -> Damage roll: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Attack roll (blue vs Thundercloud): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17 -> Damage roll: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Attack roll (black vs Hskrota): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16 -> Damage roll: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Attack roll (yellow vs Hskrota): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15 -> Damage roll: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Attack roll (gray vs Etude): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14 -> Damage roll: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Despite the pathfinders downing them like flies, the drunken louts keep their assault going hitting Calephe, the Thundercloud and Hskrota with several painful jabs.

Round 02 - Bold may act

Active bonus: Inspire courage

Etude
Azadeh
Hskrota -10hp
The "tiny" -7hp

Brawler (red)
Brawler (blue)
Brawler (grey)
Brawler (yellow)
Brawler (fuchsia)
Brawler (black)

Calephe -5hp
Scuttlebutt -6hp

Dark Archive

Female CG Halfling Bard 1 | HP: 7/9 | AC: 16 (14 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 13 | F: +1, R: +6, W: +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Bardic Performance: 3/7 | Spells: 1st 0/2 | Active conditions: None.

RIP, looks like I was looking at the wrong numbers when I rolled for Etude last time so it's just as well she missed. @_@

Still calling out words of encouragement, she gives it another go with the rapier, still attempting to stab at the same foe. Perhaps if she aimed for vitals lower than his chest? Ugh, being short was such a pain sometimes....

Rapier: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 2 + 1 = 10
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
female human keleshite Kineticist 1 (Geokineticist) | HP 12| Init +7,|AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 | Fort +4, ref +7, Wil 0

Now that Calephe has made herself some room, Azadeh tries to help Tiny by taking on one of his opponents.

earth blast against red: 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 + 1 = 7

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Human male Bard (Duettist) 1/Investigator (Questioner) 1 | HP 16 | AC 16, T 12, F 14 | Fort +1, Refl +6, Will +3 |

Coming off from the sucker punch that caught him mid-spell and noticing the quick respite from only allies surrounding him, Scuttlebutt draws out his healing wand but not as efficiently as he would like. I really need to practice drawing my rapier and wands more smoothly. He then notices Thundercloud has a bit more blood on the outside of him than should be and shouts to him, "Creeping crow's nests! Do a little more parrying and blocking for a moment while I get this wand ready, okay?"

Scuttlebutt draws out his CLW wand in his off hand as a standard action and advises Thundercloud to go total defense for his next action until the bard can heal him next round.

Liberty's Edge

Human (Varisian) fighter (two-weapon fighter) 2 AC 16, T 13, FF 13 | hp 22/22 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +2 (+1 vs. Fear)

Calphe calls out to Etude. "Hitting lower sometimes work. They scream like little babies." She attacks with both her kukris. She shrugs as she misses the man in purple.

Kukri: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Kukri: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Sovereign Court

male nagaji bloodrager 2 | HP 23/24, bloodrage 3/9, destined strike 2/3 | AC 18, T 11, FF 17 | F +6, R +1, W +1 (+2 vs mind-affecting or poison, uncanny dodge) | CMB +6, CMD 17 | Spd 30' | Perc +6 | Init +3

Hskrota continues wailing on the barflies, this time going after black.

attack+inspire+rage-power attack: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (9) + 7 + 1 + 2 - 1 = 18
damage+inspire+rage+pa: 2d6 + 6 + 1 + 2 + 3 ⇒ (4, 6) + 6 + 1 + 2 + 3 = 22

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
1st Level Male Wayang Vigilante (Warlock) ¦ AC:17 TAC:13 FFAC:13 ¦ HP:4/9 ¦ F:+1 R:+4 W:+3 ¦ Init:+2 ¦ Perc: +3 (Darkvision) ¦ CMB: 0 CMD: 12 ¦ Move Speed: 20' ¦ Spells: 0:3 1: 2 0 ¦ DC: 1/1 L&S: 1/1 SS: 1/3 ¦ Endure Elem.

Scuttlebutt. wrote:

He then notices Thundercloud has a bit more blood on the outside of him than should be and shouts to him, "Creeping crow's nests! Do a little more parrying and blocking for a moment while I get this wand ready, okay?"

Scuttlebutt draws out his CLW wand in his off hand as a standard action and advises Thundercloud to go total defense for his next action until the bard can heal him next round.

Thundercloud will follow Scuttlebutt's advice and go into total defense as his only action of note, geting at +4 to his AC for a total of 21 AC now. He'll also try drawing the attention of all the remaining hostile barflies by haranguing them with insults.

As the green-clad barfly finally falls unconscious, Thundecloud does a quick assessment and concludes, At least our numbers are roughly on parity with theirs..., to himself.

Minuro/Thundercloud does takes note of Scuttlebutt's shouted advisement though and decides to follow thru with what his piratey compatriot said he should do. After all, Thundercloud does feel a bit more than woozy from all that bruising and blood-loss. Conventional wisdom does seem to suggest that he wouldn't be able to withstand another punch or kick from these drunken louts before he could get some healing...

Deciding that he should try and draw all of the drunken barflies' attention to himself, Minuro/Thundercloud calls out to the remaining brawlers with, "You're all a bunch of pitiful, hairless milksops if all you got to attack us with is your wives, crutches, porters, and girlfriends! No wonder Hjort has to pay some lousy actor to keep company with the lot of you!", in a very derisively smarmy and snarky tone of voice.

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Hskrota cuts down another drunken brawler. Calephe wounds one as well, but this time her cuts are not enough to take her opponent down. Etude lands an hity as well while Azadeh misses with her earth blast, Thundercloud prepares to defend himself after insulting his drunken foes and scuttlebutt's makes ready to heal him afterwards.

Undeterred the drunks keep their aggression up.

Attack roll (Fuchsia vs Calephe): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10 -> Damage roll: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Attack roll (Blue vs Thundercloud): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15 -> Damage roll: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Attack roll (Red vs Thundercloud): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8 -> Damage roll: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Attack roll (Gray vs Etude): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14 -> Damage roll: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Attack roll (Yellow vs Hskrota): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11 -> Damage roll: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Only Etude suffers some damage though.

Round 03/04 - Bold may act

Active bonus: Inspire courage

Etude -2hp
Azadeh
Hskrota -10hp
The "tiny" -7hp

Brawler (red)
Brawler (blue) -5hp
Brawler (grey)
Brawler (yellow)
Brawler (fuchsia) -3hp

Calephe -5hp
Scuttlebutt -6hp

Dark Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Human male Bard (Duettist) 1/Investigator (Questioner) 1 | HP 16 | AC 16, T 12, F 14 | Fort +1, Refl +6, Will +3 |

Finally recovered from fumbling with his curative wand, Scuttlebutt reaches forward with it to Thundercloud to imbue its life energies into him.

Cure Light Wounds wand: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

He then turns to assess Hskrota's injuries, intending to help him next.

Dark Archive

Female CG Halfling Bard 1 | HP: 7/9 | AC: 16 (14 Tch, 13 Fl) | CMB: +0, CMD: 13 | F: +1, R: +6, W: +3 | Init: +3 | Perc: +6, SM: +0 | Speed 20ft | Bardic Performance: 3/7 | Spells: 1st 0/2 | Active conditions: None.

Etude attempts another quick stab, but nearly trips and has to step back quickly to keep from falling on her enemy's weapon. She stares at her blade almost incredulously as she begins a recitation of commonly known war chant.

Rapier: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 1 = 4
Damage: 1d4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 2 + 1 = 7

Oh my god, the dice gods - they've forsaken me. ;A;

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
female human keleshite Kineticist 1 (Geokineticist) | HP 12| Init +7,|AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 | Fort +4, ref +7, Wil 0

"Sarenrae's searing sunrays, is all the earth in these blasted lands frozen?" Azadeh curses when again one of her attacks fails. But soon, she has calmed herself and gives it another try.

target is brawler (red)

earth blast: 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 + 1 = 16 damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Shadow Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.

Scuttlebutt retrieves his wand and fully cures the diminutive vigilante known as The (tiny) Thunderbolt.
Emboldened by her previous success Etude strikes again with her rapier but this time the drunken brawler avoids her strike.
Azadeh tries again to use her powers over matter against one of the louts... and this time she strikes true, almost causing the man to fall to his knees with the power of her blast!

Round 03/04 - Bold may act

Active bonus: Inspire courage

Etude -2hp
Azadeh
Hskrota -10hp
The "tiny" -7hp

Brawler (red) -8hp
Brawler (blue) -5hp
Brawler (grey)
Brawler (yellow)
Brawler (fuchsia) -3hp

Calephe -5hp
Scuttlebutt -6hp

Liberty's Edge

Human (Varisian) fighter (two-weapon fighter) 2 AC 16, T 13, FF 13 | hp 22/22 | Fort +5, Ref +3, Will +2 (+1 vs. Fear)

Calphe again attacks with her kukri's at the purple thug. Only one of her weapons manages to connect with the thug though.

Kukri: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Kukri: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

101 to 150 of 251 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS PbP Gameday 6 / 1] DM Elanmorin's Shades of Ice I - Written In Blood All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002-2017 Paizo Inc.® | Privacy Policy | Contact Us
Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours, Monday through Friday, 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM Pacific time.

Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, Starfinder, the Starfinder logo, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc. The Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Legends, Pathfinder Online, Starfinder Adventure Path, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.