Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Lucendar's Legacy of Fire PbP

Game Master Lucendar


1 to 50 of 5,802 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Here is a picture of Garavel to start with Link

Campaign Start
Year 4708
13th day of Gozren 7:59 am

As you walk through the streets of Solku, you see your destination: a slew of camels (8 in total) reined in at the North Gate and the already recognizable figure of Garavel, with customary cigar in mouth. He appears to be discussing/arguing with a small bald rotund human merchant dressed in ripped and stained clothes. As you approach, you see five other figures, differently attired, some with weapons, others unarmored, also approach the two men. The fat merchant, perspiration accumulating on his brow, stares in shock at the gathering of five humans and a half-orc in front of him. “Calm yourself, Hashu, these are the men (and woman!) I recruited for my little mission.” Garavel stops to take a puff of his cigar. “We have two ex-convicts, one very tall zealot, a pretty boy, a celebrity..” Hashu says “Jarva bin-Stavain” when he sees the human, mouth agape and in awe. Garavel does a mock bow. “And finally”, continues Garavel, “the Terror of the Desert Eel!”, looking at the human dressed in the burgundy robe. He then laughs heartily. “And your future, Hashu, and everyone else’s… is in their hands!” More laughter ensues. “Ok, that’s enough of that. Please mingle, get to know each other”, says Garavel, referring to the group, “your life literally depends on it. I have to see a man about a camel.” Smiling, Garavel walks off with Hashu towards a nearby awning with shade, leaving the six of you standing in front of the camels.

Everyone except the druid please make a DC 15 Knowledge (Local) check to read spoiler

Spoiler:
You have heard locals in Solku during your time here refer to a person named Jarva bin-Stavain as the "Child of the Dune" or more commonly as the "Sand Whisperer"

This is your time to interact with each other, describe each other, etc., if you feel like it.


Knowledge Local 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


Good day everyone. I go by Dumah.With the polite introduction done, he takes a half step back to observe the others.

Dumah has the dusky skin and dark brown hair that are common to this region, right down to the narrow mustache and beard. Not much about him stands out. He is of average height and build. He wears a worn burgundy robe with golden thread work, and underneath that well-worn boots and homespun shirt and breeches. At his waist he wears a narrow belt with numerous pockets of various size along its length. He stands with a stout acacia wood walking stick.


Jarva stood by silently, nodding at Garavel's introduction. If his face was not covered in a dark scraggly beard, he would definitely have been blushing, as he was completely uncomfortable with his as-yet relatively new and minor bit of fame. "The Sand Whisperer," he repeated in his mind, with a slightly bemused grin on his face. "More like The Nobility's Gardner." The part of the face that was uncovered showed a scraggly unhealed scar on his left cheek.

He nods to the one who called himself Dumah. "I'm ..um... Jarva," he says, not sure of the proper etiquette of introducing himself in the group. Combining his nervousness, with the fact that he was pretty much looking at the ground as he spoke, turned his introduction into mostly a mumble.


Posting to get my dot.


Male Half-Orc Cleric 2

KNOWLEDGE LOCAL 1d20 ⇒ 12

The youthful half-orc, is very tall - almost 7 feet! - with, long-limbs, broad shoulders and bristling facial hair. He wears a loose- fitting camel wool robe and a gold coloured turban...common travel clothing in this the desert region. He has pale-hued and unsettling eyes. At his waist hangs a scimitar and in his hand he holds a great long spear.

A yellow star painted on his brow indicates that he is a cleric of Sarenrae. He stoops his giant frame in greeting and his rich voice fills the air as follows:

"This Daybreak brings a fresh light. May it guide us all to good fortune my friends. I am called Brebork and am come lately from the Temple of our Blessed Lady in Katapesh. You must understand I know little of this town and am not aware of the latest developements here. Come now Jarva bin Stavain - you must not be shy! Tell us what has brought you to such fame."


Male

Getting my dot :)


Female Human (Kelishite) Ranger 1 (Fav. Class Ranger +1HP)

Kyra has long brown hair, which is usually in a braided back atop her head into a pony tail and going against all tradition she refuses to wear anything to cover her hair.
She wearing sand colored clothes and a large wooden shield is strapped to her back.

She's fairly tall and muscular, not good looking and not ugly, but one thing is immediatly noticable when looking at Kyra, the long scar across her cheek...

On her back she also carries a small amount of javelins, within easy reach and on her hip she carries a well used scimitar.

She wears a necklace with single large gnoll fang around her neck.

Knowledge(local) 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

"Jarva... I've heard some of the other inmates refer to you as .. the Sand .. Whisperer ?"
"Interesting nickname .. How'd you come by it ?"

"The name is Kyra by the way, my friend here is Quzman .. the ex-convicts Garavel named us."

You can hear the venom drip when she mentions the word ex-convicts.

"Did he make you an offer you couldn't refuse as well ?"

Hope you don't mind Quzman, me introducing you :)


Male Half-Orc Cleric 2

I sensed your anger at the mention of your conviction, Kyra. Have you suffered an injustice? This is a feeling I understand well.

But whatever your crimes were, or whatever injustices you suffered - a new day has dawned!

You needn't be angry - for we now have a glorious opportunity to redeem ourselves and to right old wrongs. My brethren have told me of Kelmarane .. This place has fallen on hard times and needs stout men and women to revitalize it and reconsecrate one of the temples there . There are great deeds to be done! And we all get to be part of it!


Female Human (Kelishite) Ranger 1 (Fav. Class Ranger +1HP)

"Greetings Brebork, I see Sarenrae's light guides you. Let's hope she can guide us all."

"The injustice we suffered ... was failure to comply with a direct order ... at least that was the official charge."
"We found out about this Carrion King months ago, unfortunately we we're gone longer then ordered and our whole unit was slaughtered."
"Everyone was too busy blaming that on us, instead of acting upon this dreadful information."

"And now this village has been sacked ... probably because of this Carrion King."

Her face hardens when she continues.

"As for glory, mine will be counted with gnoll heads upon bloody stakes!"

The venom that dripped from the word convicts is NOTHING compared to the vile and deadly poisonous tidalwave coming from the word gnoll ;)


Male Half-Orc Cleric 2

A how about the Terror of the Desert Eel here? How did you come to bear that strange moniker, Dumah? I simply must hear the story.


HP 63/63; AC: 25(23)/15/21(19); F+7/R+9/W+4; Init: +3 (+5); Percep: +11 (+13)

I have no problems with the introduction Kyra :). It works well with the character backgrounds.

Quzman inclines his head in way of greeting to those assembled as his friend Kyra introduces the pair. When he sees that Brebork is a priest of Sarenrae, he bows in respect to the holy man. May the dawn always light your way.

Quzmah is rather unassuming in appearance, other than a large pale scar crossing over his right eye. He has sandy, sun bleached close shorn hair, with a tightly cropped beard. His skin has a leathery look to it from many days spent in the harsh desert sun and sand. He dresses in light loose fitting clothes, with bow and a quiver of arrows slung over his shoulders and a pair of scimitars belted at his waist.

Quzman's face visibly hardens at Kyra's mention of our past incarceration for our operations. However, life, and a small smile, returns to his face as she describes the desire to revenge herself upon the gnolls.


hp 55/55 AC: 26/17/21 F +5 R +11 W +6 {+4 vs bards/sonic/lang; +1 vs traps} Initiative + 4; Perception +9

Eli is a good-looking, well kept man with black hair, blue eyes, and bronzed tan skin identifying his Taldan heritage. He stands 5’8 and weighs in about 150 lbs. He is lean and in good shape, showing that he is well fed and in good health for his 27 years. His attire is fitting for some one of his status, fine quality cloth and expensive jewels. He typically wears a colorful vest over a lose shirt and comfortable pants with decent boots. Eli carries a master work rapier. His dark hair and beard are kept neat and trim in true Taldan style.

"Greetings friends, seems like we are all set for a bit of adventure and that each of us has some wonderful tales to tell. Perhaps at the evening meal we can swap stories and enjoy a good game of cards. That is unless your worried a foreigner like myself will take all your coin."

Eli laughs casually as he takes in the rest of the crew.

I don't have Knowledge(local) so I didn't make a roll


dotting.


Eli Wynnstock wrote:
I don't have Knowledge(local) so I didn't make a roll

You can make the roll untrained, you might have heard some stuff while in town.


Not wanting to interrupt Kyra, Jarva waited until she was finished, and a moment longer after hearing her hatred of the gnolls as well. He stammered a bit of a response to her question,"I guess--I have a bit of a talent with, um well...sand. Ever so often, I can sort of make it do what I want, and the nobles, when they found out, well, hired me on to tend to their gardens. People around town sort of learned when I could uh, do, and I guess they have ,you know, talked about me some, and the nickname has sort of stuck."


As the party chats, the discussions between Garavel and Hashu become so heated you can hear their conversation. "You had agreed to half payment now and half payment upon our return, you slimy insect!", yells Garavel. "Yes, but that was before I understood the magnitude of this venture", retorts Hashu, unintimidated by Garavel's taller form. "Eight camels do not come cheap, Garavel! And you're taking them into the gnoll-infested desert, where my babies are going to get eaten. if not worse. Deal's terms have changed, full payment now!" Garavel's cheeks burn with anger, but he continues, in a calmer voice: "So, you want to change the terms of the deal, do you? Fine, you're right, Hashu, the desert is a dangerous place. I will let my superior, Almah, know we could not come to a deal and we'll pay full price now", as he reaches for his coin bag. "Good, I'm glad you were so understanding, Garavel", says the merchant, smugly rubbing his hands together, in anticipation of payment. "But you know, Hashu,", interjects Garavel right before opening the coin bag, "my lady will then have to report to her superiors, the Pactmasters of Katapesh, and she'll be sure to mention how uncooperative you were, and we'll all make sure the next job you ever find is cleaning out piss buckets with your tongue, you fat sweaty piece of..." Before Garavel can continue, Hashu jumps in, his voice trembling a little: "Pactmasters??? You should have said so from the beginning, my dear Garavel, half it is, then, and I will throw in a box of those cigars you love so much. Deal?" "Deal", responds Garavel, looking quite content, as he looks over at the party. You each could swear he winked at you.

Everone can roll a DC 15 Knowledge(nobility check), if curious about the Pactmasters

Spoiler:
The Pactmasters are the mysterious rulers of Katapesh and stand 7 feet tall. They wear layers of robes to hide their bodies and masks on their faces. No one actually knows how many there are or what they look like. They have a reputation for being quite vicious when crossed.


Knowledge Nobility 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14


HP 63/63; AC: 25(23)/15/21(19); F+7/R+9/W+4; Init: +3 (+5); Percep: +11 (+13)

Knowledge (nobility): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17

Quzman gives a short laugh and looks at the merchant, "Heh. Hate it when that happens, Hashu. Don't worry too much though, the only gnoll that gets close to the caravan will be a dead one. Your beasts should be safe with us."

Turning to Jarva, "That could be handy out on the open desert...you'll have to show me this someday."


Male Half-Orc Cleric 2

KNOWLEDGE NOBILITY1d20 ⇒ 17


Male Half-Orc Cleric 2

"Khosha!" exclaims Brebork in a whisper - using a doggerel expression from the slums of Katapesh. For a moment he appears before you wide-eyed - a young punk from the 'hood - a street kid in over his head.

Then his expression shifts into a more mature look of concern.

"We are in league with The Pactmasters?. My Church makes strange alliances for this venture - I do not know what this portends...but I would like to know more about Princess Almah."

He turns back to Eli with a grin..
"You wish you play cards with me tonight? Sorry. I have no finery to add to your spoils! But even if I had any coin to wager....would I be worried? I think I would."


Knowledge Nobility 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


Hashu nods at Quzman in gratitude for his comment. "You will know more about my Lady, Brebork, when we meet up with her expedition in 3 days at the Sultan's Claw....if we keep to the schedule" , says Garavel, as he walks back to the party, box of cigars in hand. "Well, if you're all ready, grab a camel each and let's ride. There's an extra camel for supplies and stuff, if needed. Finally, it's a desert, so Brebork and Jarva, I'm not bringing you along for your good looks. Pray to your gods and make sure you ask them for the ability to summon water, so we don't die of thirst out there. Anyone with waterskins can fill them at the well on our way out of town. You each will need to drink about 4 a day in the desert. I've packed extra ones on the spare camel, if you're short. And don't worry, we'll have plenty of time to get to know each other during this venture. Well, unless there's anything else, we're off." Garavel mounts his camel, reins in the camel with supplies, and rides out the North Gate at a slow pace, waiting for the party to follow.


Male Half-Orc Cleric 2

How should we prepare our daily spells? I know I suggested a list in a preliminary thread. Do those count at this time or can I submit my day's selection officially now ? :-)
eg.

Spoiler:

Orisons: Create Water; Detect Magic; Guidance
1st Level Bonus Domain Spell: Shield of Faith
1st Level Spell: Bless; Command.


Brebork wrote:
How should we prepare our daily spells? I know I suggested a list in a preliminary thread. Do those count at this time or can I submit my day's selection officially now ? :-)

For the first day, I will use your prelim lists, but after that, you can change it, as you see fit.


FYI: With regard to water, you need to drink 2 gallons worth a day to survive in the desert (hence the 4 waterskins). Thus, one spell of create water will suffice one person at 1st level. The party also has 3 characters skilled in Survival, so you can try and find water sources that way as well. So, plan accordingly. :)

RPG Superstar 2008 Top 16

Eli dice rolls and DOT catcher post.

Int Check for Knowledge (local) (1d20+1=5)

Knowledge(nobility) Check (1d20+2=15)


hp 55/55 AC: 26/17/21 F +5 R +11 W +6 {+4 vs bards/sonic/lang; +1 vs traps} Initiative + 4; Perception +9

Eli watches the argument between Garavel and the camel merchant with slight interest. When the Pactmasters are mentioned he quietly says to the others, "The Pactmasters are know for their viciousness even as far away as Absalom. Makes me wonder what we've signed up for. If I was a cautious man I should be worried, Huh."

Turning to Brebork he says, "Now, now my big friend, you shouldn't be afraid of me. You have the power of your goddess protecting you. A friendly game then for you, nothing to wager except tales of your homeland. I am eager to learn about Katapesh and its people."

Eli checks the straps on his backpack and fingers the one waterskin tied there nervously.

Unfamiliar with camels, Eli struggles awkwardly to mount the beast. After spinning around in circles the camel sees the lead animal and follows off after Garavel, Eli smiling with false confidence on its back, "Well Brebork, were off."


Male Half-Orc Cleric 2

Brebork carefully mounts the camel, wondering if his water supply will hold for a day.

"I didn't know I was hired on to be the water maid." he mutters gruffly "It might help if I had one or two more waterskins".

Brebork actually hasn't prepared Create Water for this day. lol

He sheepishly takes two waterskins from Garavel's supply.


"Brebork, my friend, no need to spend coin" , says Garavel, as he sees you looking for a merchant. "I have 20 empty waterskins on the pack camel, which we can fill at the well. I worry about finding more water in the desert once those run out, but with such skilled trackers and the Sand Whisperer at our side, I'm sure we'll be fine."


Male Half-Orc Cleric 2

"I have tales to tell about Katapesh, Eli. Mine, may not be the stuff of legend typicaly told around campfires. There is much drudgery and misery among the common folk there. But the Fire of Heaven brings succour to the needy...some find the Light and overcome adversity. Perhaps I will be one of those. We shall see on the road..."


Female Human (Kelishite) Ranger 1 (Fav. Class Ranger +1HP)

"I'd like to join in on the cardgame. Our lives are going to depend on each other out there."
"The better you know the man next to you, the better the odds are you'll survive."

"Let's head out ... We can fill those waterskins at the well."

Kyra's waterskin is fille already, she walks to the camels and looks at them one by one. Inspecting them visually.

Knowledge(Nature) 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

After inspection, she walks towards the healthiest one and mounts it.


Brebork, I apologize that my arcane skills can't share your water chore, but don't think for a moment that you are being taken for granten, or that your goddess's blessings are. I have to say I feel much more confident about this undertaking now that I've met the other participants. Yes, this will do nicely.

During the days, if opportunity allows, Dumah will mention Haleen's name in passing conversations, and use that mention to ask if the individual happens to know Haleen. I imagine over the next three days he should get an opportunity to ask everyone on our brief caravan.


Male Half-Orc Cleric 2

"Speaking of Katapesh...

They are sending me out to confront a horde of gnolls in a lost village out in the sands somewhere.

I do not in the least doubt the importance of our mission.

But I would have you know friends: there are wicked Gnoll gangs at the very walls of the city - in my own neigbourhood - running their evil slavery racket, while the Pactmasters do whatever it is that they do without seeming to care. They don't call it "Dog Town" for nothing. One day I will return to take care of business and burn the filth from the streets!"


Kyra Rusmanya wrote:

Knowledge(Nature) 1d20+4

After inspection, she walks towards the healthiest one and mounts it.

For Kyra:
You pick a healthy one-humped camel, also known as a dromedary. You know their light load is up to 300 lbs, while a heavy load for this type of camel is up to 900 lbs.

I have no doubt that as we become greater friends, we may be of great assistance to one another. I have personally not been wronged by gnolls that I am yet aware of, but I would be glad to help scour them from the countryside. For my part, if anyone has met recently or heard of the whereabouts of one Haleen, a charming lady of the blade, I would be quite appreciative! After a moment, he'll add... I also want to say, before anything happens that may require us to fight others, that if I call out and order one of you to avoid an area or such, it is not out of a presumption of leadership or any such notion. I have spells in my arcane arsenal, two in particular, that I would likely be intending to use. One can cause creatures in a small area feel the overwhelming urge to fall asleep, and the other creates a sheet of flame over a large area. I would only be calling out such directions if I intended to use one of those spells and I was trying to prevent anyone of us from being caught in their effects. My other spells I can aim with quite some efficiency, but I felt it prudent to warn the rest of you about those.


HP 63/63; AC: 25(23)/15/21(19); F+7/R+9/W+4; Init: +3 (+5); Percep: +11 (+13)

Quzman takes a moment to examine the camels as well, to determine a suitable mount, and will sling himself on up and follow off after Kyra and the lead camels.

Knowledge (nature): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

Turning his head towards Brebork as he goes, "Do not think of your abilities as those of a 'water maid'. There is much difference in being a servant to fetch water from a nearby well, and a holy man who can provide life sustaining water in the middle of a parched desert. Kyra and I should be able to find water most days, should the dawn's light guide us, but there will be times when our entire survival maybe based on your true connection to the Dawnflower.

I shall keep this in mind good Dumah. I shall keep an open mind when the time comes, if I can not get out of the way in time. As for the lass, Haleen, I can not say as I've ever heard tell of her.

Come, let us ride."


Male Half-Orc Cleric 2

"Do not think of your abilities as those of a 'water maid'. There is much difference in being a servant to fetch water from a nearby well, and a holy man who can provide life sustaining water in the middle of a parched desert. Kyra and I should be able to find water most days, should the dawn's light guide us, but there will be times when our entire survival maybe based on your true connection to the Dawnflower.

Brebork nods curtly in agreement as he fills the skins. The red in his face intensifies a little more as he struggles to find a comfortable perch on his mount.


Male Half-Orc Cleric 2

When we run into trouble, Dumah. Maybe I can avoid the path of your detructive arts, by staying close to you. That way you can use my larger frame as cover and I can use my long spear to hold assailants at bay.


hp 55/55 AC: 26/17/21 F +5 R +11 W +6 {+4 vs bards/sonic/lang; +1 vs traps} Initiative + 4; Perception +9
Brebork wrote:


"I have tales to tell about Katapesh, Eli. Mine, may not be the stuff of legend typicaly told around campfires. There is much drudgery and misery among the common folk there. But the Fire of Heaven brings succour to the needy...some find the Light and overcome adversity. Perhaps I will be one of those. We shall see on the road..."

Ah, yes the open road where everyone is under Cayden Cailean's watchful eye. Brebork I do indeed think we shall be writing grand adventurous tales.


hp 55/55 AC: 26/17/21 F +5 R +11 W +6 {+4 vs bards/sonic/lang; +1 vs traps} Initiative + 4; Perception +9
Kyra Rusmanya wrote:

"I'd like to join in on the cardgame. Our lives are going to depend on each other out there."

"The better you know the man next to you, the better the odds are you'll survive."

"There is no better way to get to know those around you then to see how they play a round of Turrat. I look forward to the game I hope everyone will play."


Male Half-Orc Cleric 2

As the journey gets underway, Brebork speaks to Dumah of magic. Those within earshot would hear:

To Dumah:
Sarenrae is rightly known in my hometown for the blessings she bestows on the faithful and the healing powers she grants to priests. But some wounds need to be excised with the cleansing heat of her flame.

The behaviour of your fire magic sounds like it behaves in a similar fashion as a Holy Fire spell my goddess would bestow on my hands should I pray for it. Dumah, I commend your foresight in warning us of it. The same caution would also apply if I were to use the Burning Hands in battle. But that will not happen today.

I am interested in seeing yours in action and seeing how the Arcane version differs. I can also call upon the Dawnflower's blessings to bring us courage in battle, or to envelope someone of my choosing in a shimmering Shield of Faith.

The Dawnflower has also granted me a special gift of fire that I may use at will - a Bolt of divine Fire - that few even in my own order possess. You may well see it soon.


To Brebork, though others could easily hear if they care to.
The Burning Hands is a arcane spell passed down for centuries, perhaps millenia, from one wizard to the next. I would not be surprised, however, if its origin was grounded in a wizard witnessing Sarenrae's blessing in action and taking the time and effort to emulate that ability. Perhaps in the days to come we can use this to our advantage; perhaps overlapping our flames for greater damage, or using the pairing to cover a much greater area. The possibilities are certainly intriguing.


As Garavel waits for Jarva to mount so you can all ride out, he says, "Should we ride in the traditional caravan style, one camel after the other, or we can ride alongside each other? I have no preference, what do you want to do?"
If you choose caravan style, please let me know a marching order. Garavel will cede the 1st position if someone wants it to scout or for other reasons.


HP 63/63; AC: 25(23)/15/21(19); F+7/R+9/W+4; Init: +3 (+5); Percep: +11 (+13)

"I would think the traditional style maybe best, or at most side by side riding, unless someone objects. Stringing out the caravan helps to mask our numbers from any who may stumble across our tracks. Either Kyra or I can scout the way, and try and find what watering holes we can along the way."

Do I know the general idea of where Sultan's Claw is?
Knowledge (geog): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21


Do I know the general idea of where Sultan's Claw is?
Knowledge (geog): 1d20+5

DC 10 Knowledge (Geo) Check:
You have heard of the Sultan's Claw

DC 15 Knowledge (Geo) Check:
You know it is to the NE somewhere of Solku

DC 20 Knowledge (Geo) Check:
You know the general route to the Sultan's Claw and you know it is actually a unique landmark 3 days journey from Solku: a leafless tree with branches pointing upwards, in a claw fashon, hence its name


Male Half-Orc Cleric 2

KNOW: GEO1d20 ⇒ 20 ! Now how do I figure Brebork found out about this place?


Brebork wrote:

KNOW: GEO1d20 (!) ! How do I figure Brebork knew about this place?

Well with a DC 10 Knowledge (Religion) check:

Spoiler:
Before the gnoll tribes started causing such havoc, some people considered the Sultan's Claw a holy place and made pilgrimages to go see it.

If not, then maybe you dreamt it. Lol


Jarva mounts his camel and moves his creature into a tradional marching pattern. "Um, I can help some with the water today, and if we start to run short...then tomorrow I can make a bunch more," he said quietly, after listening to the group mates sharing stories. They seemed to be quite open about themselves, something the druid had never learned how to do.

While listening,he devoted the majority of his time to helping with the scouting and directions to their destination.He was fairly familiar with this area and every now and again would point out something and help keep them headed in the correct direction.

Knowledge Geography 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Knowledge Nature 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18
Survival 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

1 to 50 of 5,802 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Lucendar's Legacy of Fire PbP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.