Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

Eberron Sandbox: Eberron Classic

Game Master Garden Tool

An organic, free-form Eberron campaign, which will begin with an adventure in the Demon Wastes, and might go just about anywhere from there.


401 to 450 of 601 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>

Female Human

Garden Tool:

The irritation taking ahold of Xzot, the changeling takes a look around to see if anyone else is looking before climbing the fence and heading in the direction of Nark. "I should kill them both and turn 'em in to Karbal, just to get on his good side."

If able to and no one is in sight, Xzot will sneak up on whatever is attacking Nark and attempt to finish it off quickly.

Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
Stealth 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Attack 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18 Add 2 if flanking
Damage 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Sneak Attack 1d6 ⇒ 5


Male Shifter Druid 3(Wild)

Not sure what the current situation is with the fire, but I believe we're working a creating a bucket brigade of some sort tween the well near the shrine and the fire.

For Ormak's part, an emergency affecting his "home" has arisen and so pack mentality has sort of taken over. That was what I was trying to convey in my last post, but I realize I might not have been to clear

Cheliax

@ Nark:
No worries. It's a complicated game we play, but we wouldn't want it any other way. As for the animal companion's "share spells" ability: you can cast spells with a range of "personal" on your animal companion. Such spells gain an effective "range of touch," but they are not "ranged touch" spells. Tricky language, to be sure. In any case, there's a fence between you and Lony, which blocks both line of sight and line of effect. Lony will no doubt be over the fence by the end of this post, though.

@ Nark and Xzot:
Xzot's initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Reposting the initiative list. Lony and Xzot are both joining in this round.

Nark: 26
Ratfolk: 14
Lony: 12
Xzot: 10

The ratfolk winces in pain, finally showing more than irrirtation with Nark's attacks.

"You stupid greenskin. Do you know what you've done? Whichever one of us doesn't die in this scrapyard, Mayor Karbal will slaughter himself."

The creature looks over it's shoulder, seemingly marking the progress of its allies who have scrambled over the wall.

Returning his attention to Nark, the ratfolk makes one more grab for the goblin.

Ratfolk's grapple check: 1d20 ⇒ 17

Nark's dagger attack of opportunity: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

Nark's dagger damage: 1d3 ⇒ 3

The rat-man grabs Nark again, digging its short nails into the goblin's skin.

"Stay and burn, you little peck."

Lony's Climb check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Lony's bite attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

Lony's bite damage: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Just then, Lony bounds over the fence, and takes a bite out of the ratfolk.

At this point, the ratfolk has taken 11 damage.

The fire, meanwhile, has left only a narrow strip of space between the eastern (back) wall of the scrapyard and the small, cleared space where Nark is battling for his life. Soon, the small area will be cordoned off by a wall of fire and a wall of wood, with scrap to either side. As the first splash of cold water arcs over the far wall, Lady Jenise narrowly edges through the alley of flame and scrap, brandishing a short blade.

Ratfolk's Perception check: 1d20 ⇒ 19

Distracted by the combat, Jenise slips into place behind the rat-man and simply sticks her blade between his ribs. Gasping in disbelief, the ratfolk turns his head to look at his ambusher. Even this motion is a shuddering, jerky affair for the doomed rat. Jenise' attack appears to have crippled him.

A second splash of water arcs over the fence. It appears that the citizens are attempting to prevent the building proper from catching fire.

The ratfolk is disabled at 0 hp. It can't take a standard action without dropping. Nark is up first in the next round, however, and until the ratfolk's turn (next), Nark is still grappled. Nark, you can delay until the ratfolk's turn, when he will have to let you go... or you can just attempt to deal damage in a grapple, and finish him off. That'll require a CMB check. Alternately, you could roll to escape the grapple, and leave him to burn. Also, if you don't call Lony off [a Handle Animal check performed as a free action], he'll no doubt continue to fight until the threat to you is dead or dying.

On the streets, Flametouched, Lothar, and Ormak struggle to keep the citizens organized. With a bucket line established, Ohak the orc simply charges back toward the party. Without stopping, he simply barrels through the front doors of the supply house, panting like a dog. From the sound of him, his lungs will burst at any moment.

The party on this side of the street has time to wonder whether or not he'll find Nark on the other side of the establishment's back door - the one that no doubt opens into the scrapyard. Taking Ohak's cue, a couple of human guards follow Ohak inside. Whatever is going on in the scrapyard, it's getting loud. The ruckus outside isn't so loud that you can't hear the muffled shouting around back.


Male Duergar Monk 3 Qinggong Zen Archer

Keep the bucket line going. I will go help look for anyone trapped inside. Lothar follows the orc and the townsfolk into the burning building, moving at full speed.


Genderless Warforged Barbarian (armored hulk) 1 / Oracle of flame 2

Flametouched continues filling and handing off buckets, working as tirelessly as the machine it is.


Male Goblin Druid/3 (Wolf Shaman)

@ Garden Tool:

Lony Handle Animal: Guard 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10 Lony, ztay next to me

delaying action until ratfol releases his grapple

As the ratman succumbs to unconsciousness Nark coldly places his dagger on its throat and gives killing blow Nark will only do this if there is enough time to get it done. Otherwise just a simple and normal attack

Full-round action2d3 ⇒ (1, 3) = 4

Looking at the Lady Jenise who had suddenly appeared Nark nods at him better to get out of here... Nark explain later

Stealth Check 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (2) + 18 = 20
Using his natural size and ability to hide Nark tries to keep hidden as he attemps to climb over the fence

Climb 1d20 ⇒ 11

Cheliax

@ Nark & Xzot:
The ratfolk releases Nark as a free action, and staggers to the privacy fence. This move action (his only action for the round) provokes an attack of opportunity from both of you, if you'd like to take it. From inside, you hear a sudden ruckus. Sounds like someone is coming.


Female Human

GM & Nark:
"Agreed." Xzot heads back the way she came, moving quickly.

AoO: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Damage: 1d6 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 1 + (6) = 11


Male Goblin Druid/3 (Wolf Shaman)

@ Garden Tool & Lady Jenise:

Attack of Opportunity 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17 Damage 1d3 ⇒ 1

Giving last hit towards the rat Nark turns and follows Lady Jenise and climbs over the fence and disappears to the shadows using the confusion and distraction for stealth

Climb Nark 1d20 ⇒ 10
Climb Lony 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Stealth Lony 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Stealth Nark 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (12) + 18 = 30

Cheliax

@ Nark & Xzot:
The rat-man who never, ever should have nipped at Lony, falls face-first into the dust.

Xzot, there is no going back the way you came. Fire has consumed the narrow path. You'll have to climb the fence with Nark. If you'd like to do it stealthily (Nark, same goes for you), roll Stealth with your Climb. Stealth is slower, though, and someone is coming...

[ooc]The side of the fence adjacent to you is opposite the side where the bucket line terminates, so at least that's fortunate.[ooc]


Female Human

Climb 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5
Stealth 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12


Male Goblin Druid/3 (Wolf Shaman)

Um, just to be clear that should I roll them again since I did it already or not appliable with my actions

Cheliax

Nope, yours and Lony's checks stand.

Lothar and both guards barrell out of the back door as Nark is just cresting the fence, dropping silently to to the ground with Lony following suit. At this point, flames have spread throughout the center-most third of the scrapyard.

Lothar's Perception check: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21

Lothar spots a flash of Lony's tail over the fence, and spies Lady Jenise as well. Unfortunately, the thugs notice Lady Jenise, too.

"'ey! You there! Stay where you are!"

Both guards toss their buckets at the nearest flames, then make as if to bolt for the fence.


Male Duergar Monk 3 Qinggong Zen Archer

It looks like everyone here got out. We should try to extend the bucket line into the yard.


Genderless Warforged Barbarian (armored hulk) 1 / Oracle of flame 2

How much of that did Flametouched see?

Cheliax

Flametouched has no line of sight to the events around back, but he and Ormak could no doubt have heard the guard's cry.

The guards turn back, heading into the supply store.

"Grab some blankets." One says to another, hustling back into the supply room. Poking his head out the door, the guard

"The lot's lost, but we can save the supply house. Get the bucket line working through the supply house, here. And somebody get 'round either side. We seen a woman with a dog jump the fence 'round back. 'aint no local, I don't think."

Ohak shoulders past the guard to gather blankets for the lot. At about the same time, the adventurer Harmon and his companion Vau come hustling out of Dead Before Dawn's batwing doors - seemingly rushing in to help. The female ogress from the back of the bar also shambles outside, but Karbal raises a nonchalant hand, seeming to stop her.

Nark, Xzot, and everyone else can hear all of the above. What'll we do? For reference, the lot is as wide as the storehouse. Xzot and Nark (and Lony) are in the alley to the left of the storehouse. There is one row of smaller buildings creating a small network of alleys. Beyond that, you're looking at the barricade "wall" surrounding the town. Around back, there's a bit more room to disappear. The right side of the building faces another group of ramshackle buildings, eventually giving way to Dead Before Dawn. Straight behind the building is another narrow and uneven "row" of buildings which give way to the eastern barricades.

The bucket line has the fire under control enough to prevent its spread into the supply store until everyone gets the lot put out. Barring a miracle, the scrap lot itself is a lost cause.


Female Human

Xzot turns to Nark, and drags him into any nearby shadows. "Listen to me right now you big toothed hooligan, if I'm going to have any chance of getting both of us out of this, I need to know RIGHT NOW and the TRUTH of what just happened. Spill it, or so help me that ogress will be having fried goblin with a side of wolf steak."

If I overstepped any bound on that Nark, let me know and I'll hold back next time.


Genderless Warforged Barbarian (armored hulk) 1 / Oracle of flame 2

I'm not quite clear on the situation with the fire - does Flametouched need to redirect its efforts to the supply store, and if so, can it do so from where it is or does it need to move somewhere else?


Male Goblin Druid/3 (Wolf Shaman)

Aah its totally fine Xzot. That is kind of expected after that

Nark looking a bit confused and collecting his thoughts as he tries to explain himself Ratman who iz dead... threaten Lony zo he threaten me. Nark kill becauzze Nark didn´t like the rat threat. Plaze for rat, rat place burning then so rat haz no place to ztay.

Lony iz only thing Nark haz. Lony iz made fun or Lony bullied... Nark stabs back! Waz iz it, Nark not remember... "He threatz with word, you stab back. Zword for finger" yez? Nark tries to explain while demonstrating with his hands.

Nark think it iz not safe here zo maybbe move more and come out zomewhere elze?

Cheliax

Flametouched, it looks like one of the human guards (the thug shouting orders has taken over direction of the bucket line). Unless you'd like to try and save the doomed junkyard, you can safely redirect your attention elsewhere. Ormak, too. The locals have contained the spread, and are beating it back (at a slow pace).


Male Duergar Monk 3 Qinggong Zen Archer

Upon verifying that that Xzot is clear of the yard, Lothar follows the guards back out through the store house and continues to help fight the fire.


Genderless Warforged Barbarian (armored hulk) 1 / Oracle of flame 2

Flametouched follows the guards, hoping to find out for certain what the cause of this fire might have been (and praying to the Flame that it isn't what it thinks it was).


Male Shifter Druid 3(Wild)

Once the fire seems to be under control, Ormak ducks out of sight, trying to locate Xzot.

Take 10 on Perception, total 21, to find any tracks or hear Xzot or anything else that might reveal its location.

Cheliax

Ormak easily finds sign of Xzot's passage.

Survival to follow tracks?

Flametouched's Perception check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

Striding into the alley, Flametouched hears whispering up ahead, and around the corner. The guards seem to hear it, too. Nark and Xzot can just as easily hear the guards approaching...


Genderless Warforged Barbarian (armored hulk) 1 / Oracle of flame 2

Flametouched tries to push ahead of the guards, reaching for its blade. "Be wary!" it says sharply. "Let me go first - if there is danger, my construction will protect me best." Though it means what it is saying, it has another agenda - one it hopes it won't need to follow through on.


Male Shifter Druid 3(Wild)

Upon seeing the tracks, Ormak follows them, hoping to reach Xzot before the guards 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18 Survival

Cheliax

Nark and Xzot, what'll you do at the sound of approaching guards, (and Flametouched's voice)?


Male Goblin Druid/3 (Wolf Shaman)

Hearing that people are approaching Nark look nervously around and then at Lady Jenise I don´t want you to be caught here Lady Jenise. Nark can get out. Nark small and good at hiding. Nark can lead them other way. Lady Jenise hides somewhere while Nark fools them? Nark asks hastily and looks ready to leave

If Xzot agrees, Nark will in purpose leave marks after him and move towards the wall fence to keep people coming after him. Making it to defensive wall of the town Nark will then again fall to his traceless way and falls back towards the tavern.

However, if Xzot does not agree with this Nark tries in his best abilities to hide them both or at least try to lead way out of there IF Xzot is not able to come up with better idea

PSS. Just to make sure that Nark will not be caught he will use another minute (1/3 left) of Wolf Totem transformation (+30 movement speed)

Handle Animal Lony : Guard/Heel (to stay with Xzot) 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Stealth Nark 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (9) + 18 = 27
Stealth Lony 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20


Female Human

Xzot weighs in the options, then agrees. "We'll go with that. Just stay cautious." Xzot then slips away to hide while the goblin lures them away.

Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

Cheliax

Flametouched's Perception check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

Flametouched and the guards round the corner only to find nothing there... at least until Flametouched's vigilance discerns Jenise's hiding place - and Lony the wolf is with her. After a beat of hesitation comes a clatter from a distant alleyway. Nark's deliberate giveaway works, and the guards begin to hustle after the sound.

"There! 'tis way!"

Flametouched, will you stay with the group?

Meanwhile, Ormak has traced Lady Jenise's footsteps right up to the fence, beyond which the fire still battles with the bucket line. A perimeter search turns up the trail again on the other side of the fenced-off lot. Around the corner, Ormak can hear the guards hustling off ("'tis way!").

Lothar's Perception check: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

Inside the scrapyard, Lothar helps fight the fire. Having put out the flames around the perimeter of the lot, the fire-fighters are working inward. The fence is severely damaged, and most of the junk piled up in the yard has been utterly destroyed. Some hobgoblin (not a "guard," by his dress - at least not an on-duty one - but armed all the same) gives Lothar the stink-eye, as the makeshift team hustles buckets of water.


Genderless Warforged Barbarian (armored hulk) 1 / Oracle of flame 2

Flametouched - who knows where Jenise was, and that she did not have anything to do with the fire - sees Lony with some disappointment, but can draw no conclusions from the wolf's presence alongside her. Since she seems well enough, it continues on with the guards, after the other sound.


Male Duergar Monk 3 Qinggong Zen Archer

The fire in the scrap yard contained and none of his companions present, Lothar slips back out through the building and looks around for the rest of the party.


Male Goblin Druid/3 (Wolf Shaman)

Nark runs around with his faster pace, scratching here and there while trying to maintain his stealth in most obvious spots while making his way towards the city "fence" wall.

Once reaching there Nark begin to make climbing marks on the wall trying and hurries up with it. Is there any save spot to keep making the marks or non-visible place or the fire is maybe distracting the guards in watchtower

As Nark is ready he will again enter his sync with the nature, becoming one with it and dive back to the alleys and find a hiding spot Using Trackless Step to not leave any tracks

1d20 + 18 ⇒ (11) + 18 = 29


Female Human

Once the guards are clear, Xzot will attempt to head back to the inn, with Lony in tow (if willing to follow). She'll attempt to take a back route, away from the crowd at the fire, though won't hide or look suspicious while heading back to the tavern.

Cheliax

The watchtower (there are only two, and they really only cover south (entrance) wall, and the north wall, facing the ruined demon-city. They're also only about 15 feet tall, and shouldn't be a concern for you.

Making a false show of having climbed the wall is easy enough. Nark wedges apart some of the barricade spikes and loosens a coil of the twine cording that lashes the crude barricade "wall" together. Maintaining his speed and his stealth is easy for Lark, moving at twice the speed of the thugs.

Flametouched's Perception check: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Disappearing back into the ramshackle alleyways is easy, and Flametouched and the guards pass the goblin by, led by Nark's obvious trail to the edge of the east wall.

Ormak's trail goes cold - just like that. It's as though the goblin grew wings and flew away, somewhere near the east wall. Similarly, Flametouched's investigation seems to end there. One guard turns the other, after peering through the barricade.

"We'll have to get the damn harpy. Find the fire-starter; mayor'll want someone to go down for this."

With the guards all occupied, Xzot has no trouble finding a less-than-obvious route first to the main roads, then to the tavern. As Flametouched frowns over the cold trail, Lothar steps out into the street, and Lady Jenise crests the threshold of Dead Before Dawn, a voice calls out from the main road; from the direction of the burned lot:

"MAYOR KARBAL! GOT SOMETHING 'ERE! YOU'LL WANT TO COME LOOK AT THIS!"


Genderless Warforged Barbarian (armored hulk) 1 / Oracle of flame 2

Flametouched turns its head toward the sound, looking at the guards with concern. "'Harpy?'" it asks.

I assume the guards will head toward the shout - regardless, that's the way Flametouched is going.


Male Shifter Druid 3(Wild)

Ormak sighs in resignation then heads back to the tavern. If nothing else, he can try and cover for his allies later. He stops mid stride when a voice calls out.

Cheliax

A quick rundown of everyone's current positions:

Flametouched: standing at the East Wall with two human guards.
Lothar and Ormak: on the main road.
Nark: hiding near the East Wall.
Xzot: near Dead Before Dawn, with Lony the wolf.

Main Street Activity (Lothar, Ormak, & Xzot:
With a grim expression, Karbal strides from the porch and heads down the main road - toward the lot where he's been summoned (and straight toward Lothar and Ormak, by circumstance). He seems ready to shove right through the two of you, if you don't change your course to accomodate his stride.

East Wall Activity (Nark & Flametouched):
All of the following is loud enough for Nark to hear.

"Aye... h-harpy."

The second guard looks nervous... then hopeful. He looks up at Flametouched.

"Say... I don't suppose you'd care to fetch 'er. She ain't in the Holt, but she ain't far, neither..."

The first guard - the man who gave the order - objects.

"He can't go fetch 'er, idiot. For all we know he started the fire."

The second guard rebuffs the first. Stupid! 'e's one of those... Kalok Shash... guys. 'e didn't committ no petty arson." Foolishly, the guard knocks his knuckles against the flametouched iron longsword at the warforged's hip. A less even-tempered warrior might've taken this man's hand off by reflex alone, for an action like that. Flametouched cringes, inwardly.

The bickering continues as the first guard rests his forehead against his palm.

Fann, Kalok Shash means "flame." And he's a gods-damned warforged anyhow, he ain't no priest or paladin."

"He is so! I heard! And if he is or he ain't, it don't matter. He's indebted by way'a Karbal's gate tax. He can start workin' off his debt if he goes 'an gets the damn crone."

The argument rambles on as if Flametouched weren't there. The warforged is used to this sort of attitude - many humans seem to regard his kind as some sort of "talking furniture." When they aren't speaking to him, they're speaking around him.


Genderless Warforged Barbarian (armored hulk) 1 / Oracle of flame 2

Flametouched sighs, once it finishes resisting the urge to smack the guard who touched its sword. "Gentlemen," it says levelly, "if Karbal chooses to redeem my debt in that fashion, then we can address that then. In the meantime, I will tell you outright, I started no fire, and I do not know who did. Let us return to the yard and find out what your compatriots have uncovered."


Male Duergar Monk 3 Qinggong Zen Archer

Lothar glances at Ormac and shrugs, then steps aside to let Karbal pass and follows after him.


Male Shifter Druid 3(Wild)

Ormak likewise falls in after Karbal passes by, curious to see what all the commotion is about.

Cheliax

At the East Wall: "Aye, it's the mayor's decision," says the first guard. Then, with a roll of his eyes:

"Come on 'paladin,' let's go."

In the street: Karbal strides down the road, brow furrowed. With a sidelong glance, he acknowledges Lothar's presence, and then Ormak's.

"You; shifter. Any thoughts on who started a fire in my scrapyard?" His tone is dark, but not angry..?

From the deck of Dead Before Dawn, Jenise can see Flametouched, Lothar, Ormak, and Karbal heading toward the scene of the fire.[b]

In Nark's alley: Snarky, finally all alone, can clearly hear Flametouched and the others hustle away from the wall.


Genderless Warforged Barbarian (armored hulk) 1 / Oracle of flame 2

OotS-verse Flametouched: "Speculation about my build is pointless, and although I am Good, I'm not Lawful, so stop trying to guess."

Flametouched leads the men toward the yard, noting the rest of the townsfolk that seem to be doing the same. It still does not see Narky, and its jaw tightens further.


Male Shifter Druid 3(Wild)

"No, but give me some time among the yard and I can probably find out." Ormak says in reply to Karbal.


Male Goblin Druid/3 (Wolf Shaman)

Hearing that Flametouched and the thugs are leaving Nark takes his time to move out carefully before appearing in the vicinity of others.

Carefully moving closer to the crowd until diving to middle of the people and walking then towards others looking innocent and like having been there all this time. If someone ask question, Nark will answer Nark here aaaaall the time.... No one zee Nark, Nark too zmall. Nark a bit zad but too many many people zo Nark iz ok

Cheliax

"Mm," is Karbal's only response to Ormak's answer.

Nark's Stealth check: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (7) + 18 = 25

Anyone who cares to can try to spot Nark slipping nonchalantly into the crowd with an opposed Perception check.

"Mayor Karbal, sir." says one of the guards - the hobgoblin that was eyeballing Lothar, earlier. The adventurer Harmon strolls on-scene, and watches the proceedings carefully. A stern and alarmingly old man in an apron, who - until now - had been doing his best to fade into the background, peeks out from inside the general store.

The hobgoblin lifts a scorched, brown sack. "Found this in the scrap. It's the 'missing' gold, sir. A little of it, anyway. We're searching for the rest."

Karbal lifts the sack, peers inside, grunts, then hurls the bag back at the guard. The huge bugbear then disperses the crowd, shooing most of the crowd back. Karbal leaves only a few specific individuals gathered near: Flametouched, Ormak, Lothar, the two human thugs who stopped Nark, and Ohak the priest.

Mayor Karbal stares down Flametouched, and spares Ormak, the thugs, and the priest a hard glance each, as well.

Addressing Flametouched, Karbal says: "You and yours were some of the first on the scene, seems t'me. I guess you're gonna tell me that the rat-men burned down their own home and left their gold behind."

"Or your tracker will. Is that what happened, shifter? Or do you need some time in the yard before you can say?"

Ohak grunts.

Meanwhile, back on the porch of Dead Before Dawn, the scarred and hideous half-orc who first interrogated your party at the gates, Red Maulla, sizes Lady Jenise up with an obvious stare.

"The wolf. He's not yours."

The statement is flat and without context. Xzot isn't sure if it's a question - it doesn't really sound like one.


Male Duergar Monk 3 Qinggong Zen Archer

Perception 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15 Lothar keeps an eye out, but the only members of his party that he sees are Flametouched and Ormac.


Genderless Warforged Barbarian (armored hulk) 1 / Oracle of flame 2

Flametouched does not flinch under the hobgoblin's stare. "I'll tell you now what I just told your men: I did not start the fire and I've no idea who did. Perhaps you'd've preferred it if we'd let your town burn so as to avoid arousing suspicion toward ourselves, but I am afraid that's not how I operate. If you want more answers than those, you're on your own, Karbal. Your offer of hospitality is more than welcome, but seems to be getting thinner by the moment."

Flametouched can't hit a 25 on a Perception check, so I'm not bothering to roll.


Female Human

Lady Jenise glances at Lony, then turns back to the half-orc. "It would seem that he's his own wolf. Can I help he has good taste?"

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10

Bluff: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15


Male Shifter Druid 3(Wild)

Ormak returns Karbal's gaze with one of his own. "If that is the truth, that is what I will tell you."

401 to 450 of 601 << first < prev | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Garden Tool's Eberron Classic Campaign All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.