Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

DM Wellards Jade Regent

Game Master Wellard

See Full Description for Relationship Scores


1,251 to 1,300 of 2,664 << first < prev | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | next > last >>

Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 2; HP 28/28; AC 18/12/16; F+5/R+2/W+0; Init +8; Per +1

So very tempting to click on those spoiler links. Curse my lack of knowledge skills!
Úlf follows the route that Sandru traces on the map, nodding as each stop is indicated. "Has been many years since I came south from Jol to Sandpoint, and I was but a cub then. I do not remember route very well since I was keeping head down. What kind of places are these settlements? Riddleport is known to many and I am glad we will not stop in that den of thieves, but I know nothing of the other three." he asks, looking to all who are gathered.


AC/Touch/Flat 17/12/15 | Fort/Ref/Will +5/+2/+9 | Init +2 | CMB +1; CMD 13
Skills:
Bluff + 1, Climb + 3, Diplomacy + 5, Heal + 8, Perception + 10, Ride + 1, Sense Motive + 8, Spellcraft + 10 {12}, Stealth +4, Survival + 8, Swim -1

Galduria DC 15 Kno Arcane 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28
Wolfs Ear DC 15 Kno History 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
Roderic's Cove DC 20 Kno Histroy 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

Allllrrriigghtty Then!

Zaladrel strokes his chin as the route is laid out. I know some of the places you mean to take us. As is true of any caravan we are best to beware when near towns that we do not know personally. All sorts of tales abound about the Academy at Galduria or the "werewolves" of Wolf's Ear.

Looking over the map Zaladrel frowns. Pirate are always bad news. Too bad Roderic's Cove is where we must pass by, Riddleport's intrigue's reach that far I've heard. Hopefully if we move smart and are vague in our intentions we will draw little attention. The last thing we need are the gangs and rabble of the 'port thinking we are a group worth following.

As for supplies I think we all are ready to carry our own burdens, and of course commit to the mutual defense of the caravan as is the Varisian way. As a Desnan I know my role to provide all my services for our good and luckily I have been blessed to be fleet of foot so I will unlikely require anything but my feet. The road life is known well to me. Zaladrel passes his whiteless eyes (It must be hard to tell where Golarion elves are looking ) over to Koya and gives her a warm smile of years spent in each others company.

Obviously by design Zaladrel knows Koya well. I'm not sure how often Sandru and he have interacted but considering Zaladrel's age it would seem to me they are not strangers, I'm not sure what you think about that Wellard.


Snadru nods at Zal's comment.." The aid of the Lady of Travels is always welcome and having two of her servants along even more so"


Female Human - Taldan/Garundi Rogue (Swashbuckler) 3

"I really should know more about this," Omara says, pulling her feet off the table and taking her hat off. "I spent most of my childhood traveling. For years we traveled with many different caravans all over Avistan, but I never took the time to learn how they worked." She makes a lunging motion with an imaginary rapier. "I was too busy being a child and playing at fencing," she absentmindedly scratches her cheek while saying "and, uh, other things."

"I never paid any attention to the 'law-jis-sticks' as Papa put it. So I don't know how much help I'd be there. But I do have some coin I can add to the pot. Not as much as Ameiko, but it's yours if it will help."

I'd probably never wear those earrings, anyway, she thinks.


Female Human (Varisian/Shoanti) Summoner (Synthesist) 3

Galduria: Knowledge (Arcana) - 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

Galduria? Maybe I can stop by the college. Lissa puts a finger to her lips in idle thought.

"The farthest I've been from Sandpoint is the Brinestump. But the route sounds good to me. I'll be glad to help in whatever way I can. I really want to help Ameiko, but I wouldn't want to be a burden. I don't know how much help I can be, but I'm not bad in a fight."


"Anyway" Sandu concludes "My job is to see that 'Meiko gets to Brinewall with the minimum of difficulty..your job is going to be ensuring that the difficulty is kept to a minimum"

He sits down and Ameiko looks over at Shalelu and Koya.."would either off you like to say anything?" she asks


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 2; HP 28/28; AC 18/12/16; F+5/R+2/W+0; Init +8; Per +1

Úlf follows Ameiko's eyes over to Shalelu and Koya, wanting to know what they both have to say before departing. He hasn't much of a relationship with Koya at this point, but he knows that Zaladrel thinks highly of her and, as such, listens with interest to both her and Shalelu.


AC/Touch/Flat 17/12/15 | Fort/Ref/Will +5/+2/+9 | Init +2 | CMB +1; CMD 13
Skills:
Bluff + 1, Climb + 3, Diplomacy + 5, Heal + 8, Perception + 10, Ride + 1, Sense Motive + 8, Spellcraft + 10 {12}, Stealth +4, Survival + 8, Swim -1

Zaladrel watches Koya intently, curious to know about her desire to join the group.


Koya gives a soft almost whimsical smile before she speaks.."I have lived my life in the service of Desna and this trip is a chance to see new sights, explore new areas, places I have not trodden in before. So I'm coming along to see that this young whippersnapper.." she points at Sandru and gives a dry chuckle"... doesn't get into any more trouble than he usually does"

Sense Motive DC20

Spoiler:
You get the impression that there is a deeper reason for Koya's joining you


Female Human - Taldan/Garundi Rogue (Swashbuckler) 3

What the heck? It could happen.
Sense Motive 1d20 ⇒ 7
Not today, though.


Female Human (Varisian/Shoanti) Summoner (Synthesist) 3

As Lissa listens to the old woman's thoughts, she can't help but admire her. She grins pleasantly to herself as she silently hopes that she'll be half so adventurous when she is that age.

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Well, you know what they say, 'Almost only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.'


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 2; HP 28/28; AC 18/12/16; F+5/R+2/W+0; Init +8; Per +1

Úlf nods at Koya's answer to Ameiko and her playful chastising of Sandru. "Is good to have you with us, Koya! I am sure Zaladrel is happier than any of us to have you along. What is South-lander saying? The more the merrier, yes?"

Following suit with Omara here. Anything is possible.
Sense Motive: 1d20 ⇒ 6
Sheesh. I'm overdue for a nat-20 over here. C'mon, dice gods!


Female Human (Ulfen/Tien) Witch/3

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Keeping quiet and to herself, Runa barely notices the conversation going on around her.


AC/Touch/Flat 17/12/15 | Fort/Ref/Will +5/+2/+9 | Init +2 | CMB +1; CMD 13
Skills:
Bluff + 1, Climb + 3, Diplomacy + 5, Heal + 8, Perception + 10, Ride + 1, Sense Motive + 8, Spellcraft + 10 {12}, Stealth +4, Survival + 8, Swim -1

Sense Motive 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

Zaladrel nods at Koya and breaks a smile at Ulf though his eyes linger on Koya for a moment longer before nodding to the warrior, Indeed. A blessed undertaking with so many of Desna's servants. Besides, with Koya along I can take in the sun and wind of the journey and leave the important clerical work to the more experienced! Zaladrel smiles at his jest, easily slipping into the more animated trappings of Varisian speech.

DM Wellard: Is Madamve Mvashti dead? I remember that at first you planned to have her alive but I can't remember if that is where we ended up.


Koya's Mother has indeed passed on.

Koya snorts loudly.."Don't you think I'll be doing your share off the work as well Zaladrel..There will be more than enough for both off us on this trip I suspect"

Shalelu speaks up then "More than enough for all off us I suspect..I'll be scouting well ahead just to make sure that nothing serious manages to amnbush us..and as for my reasons for going. Ameiko wants to go and that's good enough for me..besides Hemlock has the area so well under control that it's getting boring round here"


AC/Touch/Flat 17/12/15 | Fort/Ref/Will +5/+2/+9 | Init +2 | CMB +1; CMD 13
Skills:
Bluff + 1, Climb + 3, Diplomacy + 5, Heal + 8, Perception + 10, Ride + 1, Sense Motive + 8, Spellcraft + 10 {12}, Stealth +4, Survival + 8, Swim -1

Zaladrel grins at Koya No Ma'am I'll play my part.

As Shalelu explains her reasons for going Zal can't help but nudge Ulf in the ribs. Looking on Zal realizes he is getting excited to go and eager to be with these new allies and old friends alike on the road.


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 2; HP 28/28; AC 18/12/16; F+5/R+2/W+0; Init +8; Per +1

Úlf flicks a brief glance over to Zaladrel at the nudge to the ribs, a knowing expression on his face, another grin spreading across his face. "Is settled then, yes? We all go to Brinewall! Is first time Úlf will be leaving Sandpoint since arriving six years ago! How quickly will caravan be ready to leave, Sandru?" Úlf asks, clearly very excited about the idea of journeying out into the world.


Sandru ponders for a moment "That depends on how quickly you can find me the extra equipment" He pushes a sack of coins into the centre off the table "2000 gold as promised..make good use off it


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 2; HP 28/28; AC 18/12/16; F+5/R+2/W+0; Init +8; Per +1

"What equipment are you in need of?" asks the Ulfen, waiting to hear the response before reaching for the gold in the middle of the table.


"At the moment I have one Covered Wagon, one Supply Wagon and Koya will be bringing her own wagaon(it's a gypsy type one)..thats enough space for ten people..I'll leave it upo to you to decide what else is needed in wagons or crew..I have to do some business that will prevent me having time to deal with the business.

Refer to the caravan rules in the Players guide


AC/Touch/Flat 17/12/15 | Fort/Ref/Will +5/+2/+9 | Init +2 | CMB +1; CMD 13
Skills:
Bluff + 1, Climb + 3, Diplomacy + 5, Heal + 8, Perception + 10, Ride + 1, Sense Motive + 8, Spellcraft + 10 {12}, Stealth +4, Survival + 8, Swim -1

Well if my new found friends and I are to coordinate this task it will take some time. Perhaps we adjourn for now and meet back together later? We can send word when we have finished our task.

Zaladrel will look to the rest of the party to see if they agree with his train of thought.

Clever, Sandru. Bind us to this task and test us at the same time. I have heard you are a shrewd man. We will accomplish this goal and then some, you will find us up to the challenge.


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 2; HP 28/28; AC 18/12/16; F+5/R+2/W+0; Init +8; Per +1

Úlf will nod in Zaladrel's direction. "Agreed. Is best if we go get caravan supplies now and meet back here later. We should perhaps split up and each take half of gold. We will get needed supplies faster then. Will mean we can leave sooner."


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 2; HP 28/28; AC 18/12/16; F+5/R+2/W+0; Init +8; Per +1

A to-be-determined period of time later...

Having decided how they were going to spend the money given them by Sandru, the group returns to the Rusty Dragon to meet with the other group who will be going to Brinewall with them. Assuming they find them there, Úlf will toss the cinched-shut money pouch back on the table; while decidedly less full, there's still a bit of heft to it.

"Shopping is done, Sandru. Caravan should be prepared to leave soon. We have written down list of all supplies we purchased. Is here. I think we have covered all basics we need." he adds, putting the aforementioned list down on the table next to the pouch of leftover funds. "If you think is anything else we need, let us know."

Purchased supplies:
1x Supply Wagon
1x Covered Wagon
2x Driver
1x Cook
1x Wainwright
4x Horse
10x Trade Goods


AC/Touch/Flat 17/12/15 | Fort/Ref/Will +5/+2/+9 | Init +2 | CMB +1; CMD 13
Skills:
Bluff + 1, Climb + 3, Diplomacy + 5, Heal + 8, Perception + 10, Ride + 1, Sense Motive + 8, Spellcraft + 10 {12}, Stealth +4, Survival + 8, Swim -1

And enough food supplies to fill one of the supply wagons


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 2; HP 28/28; AC 18/12/16; F+5/R+2/W+0; Init +8; Per +1

Food supplies? Food supplies?! What kind of adventurers are we? We should forage for our food! All of it! Food supplies are for pansies! :P


AC/Touch/Flat 17/12/15 | Fort/Ref/Will +5/+2/+9 | Init +2 | CMB +1; CMD 13
Skills:
Bluff + 1, Climb + 3, Diplomacy + 5, Heal + 8, Perception + 10, Ride + 1, Sense Motive + 8, Spellcraft + 10 {12}, Stealth +4, Survival + 8, Swim -1

I am a pansy ;-)


Sandru reads the list then goes to speak to the new staff and inspect the wagons..he returns with a smile on his face

"Well done..We should be able to handle anything we meet on the way now"

Everyone's Relationship with Sandru gets a +1..noted in Campaign info


Ok I'm going to press on as noone seems to have anything more to say.

The next morning, as dawn breaks over the Mountains to the east you assemble in the Market square with your wagons horses and gear..a small crowd comes to wish you god speed.

If anyone wants to do a saying goodbye post now is the time


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 2; HP 28/28; AC 18/12/16; F+5/R+2/W+0; Init +8; Per +1

Úlf makes a special point of it to go and wish Sheriff Hemlock farewell and to thank him for everything he did to help him grow from the scrawny pup he was to the warrior he is today.


As always Hemlock is in gruff Shoanti Warrior Mode

"Just keep them safe....or I'll track you down and kick your arse from here to Cheliax..got it soldier"

Perception or Sense Motive DC20

Spoiler:
As he speaks his eyes drift over towards Lissa


Female Human (Ulfen/Tien) Witch/3

Runa makes sure she says good-bye to Hannah and Ilsoari. She gives whatever little coin she earned during her last adventure to Hannah, to help care for the sick in town. She retains only 50gp for herself, and the jewelled pin.


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 2; HP 28/28; AC 18/12/16; F+5/R+2/W+0; Init +8; Per +1

Bah...I really should put some ranks in Perception at next level. Úlf would have a hard time finding a chihuahua at a showing of great danes.

Perception:1d20 ⇒ 6

Úlf grins at the sheriff, falling into a practiced militiaman's salute toward his superior...and his friend. "You have Úlf's word, Sir! I will keep everyone safe." he replies. Afterward, he bids farewell to all his friends in the ranks of the Sandpoint militia before returning to the caravan and helping make sure everything is secure and ready for the journey.


AC/Touch/Flat 17/12/15 | Fort/Ref/Will +5/+2/+9 | Init +2 | CMB +1; CMD 13
Skills:
Bluff + 1, Climb + 3, Diplomacy + 5, Heal + 8, Perception + 10, Ride + 1, Sense Motive + 8, Spellcraft + 10 {12}, Stealth +4, Survival + 8, Swim -1

Zaladrel makes a point of stopping to talk to Father Zantus and thanking him for guidance and wisdom. The elf offers the cleric 100 gold pieces for tithing/general well wishing for the caravan. Desna blesses us but let Abadar and a few of the others feel content that we are a civilized lot and know the importance of a good investment in their churches shared space. Zal offers Zantus a warm handshake and a broad smile.

Heading over to the Sheriff, Zaladrel claps Ulf on the back and approaches Hemlock with humor but respect. Another group of rabble rousers out of your hair sir. We will return with tales and treasure but I hope the town stays quiet and pest free for you. Zal offers his hand to the Sheriff. Should others of us check perception/sense motive with Hemlock?

The funds are deducted from my sheet for the tither. I need to pick up a couple of other common goods (notably a mace and a Harrow deck) and will adjust my sheet accordingly for that too.


yes I'd like everyone to check


Female Human (Ulfen/Tien) Witch/3

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

Runa does not notice anything untold.....


AC/Touch/Flat 17/12/15 | Fort/Ref/Will +5/+2/+9 | Init +2 | CMB +1; CMD 13
Skills:
Bluff + 1, Climb + 3, Diplomacy + 5, Heal + 8, Perception + 10, Ride + 1, Sense Motive + 8, Spellcraft + 10 {12}, Stealth +4, Survival + 8, Swim -1

Sense Motive 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

Zaladrel looks over the Sheriff and follows the man's gaze. Cocking an eyebrow the elf leans closer to the sheriff and keeps his voice low.

Whisper:
She is powerful and commands a talent that has already proved invaluable to our efforts. You will see her again I am sure. Though it would be ideal that she know that people will miss her or worry about her...

Zaladrel straightens himself and makes to brush some sort of imaginary grit from his clothing. Nonetheless we will be as a safe as can be dear Sheriff and we will return with tales of the road and perhaps a bauble or two. Desna bless you! With a smile the elf turns and will make his way to the caravan to prepare for their departure.


Female Human - Taldan/Garundi Rogue (Swashbuckler) 3

"We are just going to Brinewall, says Omara. She does not, however, tell anyone that she sent a letter to her mother in Magnimar about her trip.

Perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

"We will be back before you know it."


Hemlock gives Zaladrel a strange look..coughs and wishes you all well.

Nothing from Lissa since the 11th..or OOC since the 23rd..Hector are you there?


AC/Touch/Flat 17/12/15 | Fort/Ref/Will +5/+2/+9 | Init +2 | CMB +1; CMD 13
Skills:
Bluff + 1, Climb + 3, Diplomacy + 5, Heal + 8, Perception + 10, Ride + 1, Sense Motive + 8, Spellcraft + 10 {12}, Stealth +4, Survival + 8, Swim -1

Hmm he has the job that can just sort of *happen* right? Maybe he got called in or something to that effect *crosses fingers*


Female Human (Varisian/Shoanti) Summoner (Synthesist) 3

Yes, I'm here. I was on rotation and had literally about 30 mins. of free time a day. Back and ready to go. Sorry I've been lax about letting you know when it started. I'll keep you more up to date on my status.


Female Human (Varisian/Shoanti) Summoner (Synthesist) 3

Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Wow...

Lissa hugs her mother goodbye there in the square. She wipes a tear from the older woman's eye and gives her one final embrace before grabbing her pack and loading it into the cart.


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 2; HP 28/28; AC 18/12/16; F+5/R+2/W+0; Init +8; Per +1

Yay! Glad to have ya back Hector!

After making sure that all the cargo is secure, Úlf opts to ride one of the four horses the group purchased, finding a roan mare among them to his liking. He easily swung up into the saddle, taking the horse's reigns and waiting for the others to be ready to go.


Anyone else going on Horseback?

The caravan is organised as follows

1st Wagon Sandru driving, Ameiko and Tavlor as passengers, room for 3 more

1st Supply Wagon NPC Driver room for 1 passenger

Koya's Fortune Tellers Wagon Koya Driving room for one more

2nd Supply Wagon NPC Driver room for 1 passenger spare horses hitched to the back of this wagon

2nd Wagon NPC Driver room for 5 passengers


AC/Touch/Flat 17/12/15 | Fort/Ref/Will +5/+2/+9 | Init +2 | CMB +1; CMD 13
Skills:
Bluff + 1, Climb + 3, Diplomacy + 5, Heal + 8, Perception + 10, Ride + 1, Sense Motive + 8, Spellcraft + 10 {12}, Stealth +4, Survival + 8, Swim -1

Zaladrel will start on Koya's wagon, she has a few questions for her otherwise he will probably be on foot.


Female Human (Ulfen/Tien) Witch/3

Runa will be in the rear-most wagon....either riding in the back, or beside the driver....


Female Human - Taldan/Garundi Rogue (Swashbuckler) 3

Since we can't have everyone riding in the wagons, (and since it was her idea in the first place,) Omara will ride one of the horses for a while.

She will also make an effort to memorize the names of the drivers and the cook.
Unless we just want to call them "Driver 1" and "Cookie."

Spoiler:
Now I have the image of the cook from the disney movie Atlantis in my head "We got'cher 4 basic food groups: beans, bacon, whiskey, and lard."


Male Human (Ulfen) Fighter 2; HP 28/28; AC 18/12/16; F+5/R+2/W+0; Init +8; Per +1

Úlf, ever wary of trouble and remembering his promise to Hemlock, keeps his greataxe laid across his lap rather than leaving it in the carry harness on his back, though he's also careful to avoid letting it poke the horse.


I forgot about the Cook and the Wainwright..so the cook is in Supply Wagon 1 and the Wainwright is in Supply wagon 2

The drivers Sandru hire are Varisian brothers Bevelek and Vankor.

The two Drivers you hired are named Giorgi and Anrud

The Wright is named Pedre and the cook is Samantha

All are level 1 Experts and will gain a level at the beginning of each chapter.


AC/Touch/Flat 17/12/15 | Fort/Ref/Will +5/+2/+9 | Init +2 | CMB +1; CMD 13
Skills:
Bluff + 1, Climb + 3, Diplomacy + 5, Heal + 8, Perception + 10, Ride + 1, Sense Motive + 8, Spellcraft + 10 {12}, Stealth +4, Survival + 8, Swim -1

[classic RPG nerd]What are their charisma scores? If any of them are hot I want to *do* them! [/classic RPG nerd]

What is a good pseudo-gypsy word for a matron/mother type figure? Zal wants to talk to Koya but she saved his life and is almost a mentor...I just sorta don't feel like he would just use her name...any ideas?


Female Human (Varisian/Shoanti) Summoner (Synthesist) 3

With one last glance towards her mother, Lissa climbs into the front cart with Tavlor, Ameiko, and Sandru. Powerful waves of mixed loneliness and excitement rush over her as she settles herself amongst the others. Her eyes begin to water over and she leans back as if resting while she slowly closes her eyes. Don't let them see you cry.

1,251 to 1,300 of 2,664 << first < prev | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Wellards Jade Regent All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.