Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

DM Sinvel's A Pound of Flesh in Freeport!

Game Master Sinvel Menter


251 to 300 of 2,086 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

Female elf Cleric/4 HP: 27/27

Karsielle hugs Suny as she pays for her new outfit. "I owe you one. you're too kind." as she smiles and chuckles with Suny.

With a look of surprise and shock, Karsielle blinks and stares at the elf. "nooooo....it can't be Mishael! She whispers to Suny.

Suny:

"Mishael thinks that could be Bloody Flag? Really!"

She continues giggling saying loudly "Men, so unreliable, never can trust them to be on time and meet you after a shopping trip. And then they complain and ask us where have WE been. Where are they now..LATE!" bursting into more laughter.


Female Azhari
Stats:
AC 22/19/17 HP 30/32 F+5 R+8 W+1 Init+4 Per+6

"Well, I always thought we were the heart of this little group anyway." she laughs.


Male Half-elf Bard(Street Preformer):4

Dm Sinvel:
Sir Captain Kip Drago gives the wink and roguish grin. And will insert himself automatically in there conversation, "I would never let women as lovely as yourselfs wait. Oh who am I, I am Sir Captain Kip Drago at your service, my fine angels. I'm hoping you want some of my services."
Had a extra cheese factor on him hehe.
Perform(acting):1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27
Bluff:1d20 + 11 ⇒ (10) + 11 = 21
Sense Motive(to see there reaction to my disguise):1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21


Perc:+9,

Suny laughs along with Karsielle and Mishael's humor, though she also looks at the person Karsielle indicated.

"Aye, well some times a feller's got a reason fer bein' a tad late." Suny replies quietly and slightly cryptically.


The blonde elf must have overheard the conversation as he walks up to the women and introduces himself. "I would never let women as lovely as yourselves wait." he says with a sly grin. "Oh who am I, I am Sir Captain Kip Drago at your service, my fine angels. I'm hoping you want some of my services."


Perc:+9,

Suny smiles at the fellow Elf's nice comments. (^_^)

Then she skips forwards and extends a hand,

"San agamat chay bet apipoulai, seno akta gamat. Minai lekarariba laminai, tchai ekbat de sebat." (^_^) She exclaims to the fellow happily.

Sorry, I jus' couldn't resist the joke.

DM Sinvel:
Jus' a suggestion, and I don't want to clutter Kazmir "Bloody Flag" Voltiss page or anything, but there'd be nothing wrong with the fellow making 'ghost' Avatars to use as/with their disguise skill. (^_^) Agin, jus' an idea. *Bows*


Female elf Cleric/4 HP: 27/27

as the bows, Karsielle acknowledges the elf with a regal wave from the wrist, "I doubt sir you can help, for we are awaiting a friend known for his blood thirsty ways. And you sir, look as though you would need a good meal before you'd b ready to fight. " Once more she finds it hard to contain her giggles.


Female Azhari
Stats:
AC 22/19/17 HP 30/32 F+5 R+8 W+1 Init+4 Per+6

"Well Kip," she drawls, "That is such a perfect captain's name by the way. I can't possibly imagine what...services" she giggles "that you could provide three fine young ladies such as ourselves. What ship was that you're the captain of?"


"My ship? Why, it's called The Lucky Scallop. Have you heard of it?"


Male Human Ranger (Urban) 4

Silas studies the coat, admiring its fine look. He hems and haws a bit, but after a few moments, he simply can't resist the urge to actually wear good clothes again. "I'll take it my fine man. I thank you very much for your help. Tell me, is there anything else you might recommend I upgrade?"


The man has no hesitation and doesn't even glance down before replying to Silas "Well of course the easiest way to tell if a man is trying to look his best or just faking it is to look at what covers his feet." He then looks down and stares at Silas' weather worn but trusty leather boots, whose original color is hardly apparent.

He waves a hand over towards a wall full of shelves of footwear "We have several pair in your size, I believe."

If Silas decides to take a look he will find three pairs of boots in his size. One black pair, one brown pair, each going for 75 gold, and a black pair with a crest of a spider over the top of the feet on sale for only 20 gold. All look very well made and very attractive.


Male Human Ranger (Urban) 4

"Very true, sir, very true. To think I had nearly walked out of here without proper boots! You have saved my life, sir." Silas stops talking for a moment to inspect each pair of boots, lingering over the spider crest. He checks them over twice more, before grabbing the pair with the spider crest and handing the clerk his gold.

"I quite like the look of these, something more distinctive could work well for me. Is there anything else at all you might suggest, sir? You are swiftly becoming a trusted opinion of mine."


"Well I could try to sell you several complete outfits, but I believe you are looking to look your best without spending too much, so I think you're made over well enough. Hopefully my honesty will create a repeat customer in the future." the well-mannered assistant says to Silas.

Mishael and Karsielle are out until Monday. If you want, they can wait outside of The House of Serenity while the three of you go in to collect information.


Perc:+9,

Suny playfully bats at both Karsielle and Mishael's arms,

"Here now! Ye don't go disparagin' any-one's ship! T'is bound t' bring bad luck." She warns and turns again to Captain Drago.

"Well, we've business t' be had in yonder establishment. Would your sails be set upon a similar course?" She asks with a grin and arched eyebrow.

I'm happy enough to wait. Patience be a virtue. (^_~)


Male Human Ranger (Urban) 4

Silas grins, impressed with the salesman's honesty. "I think it will, sir. I look forward to seeing you in the future. Thank you for all your help this day." Silas leaves the shop, headed for the the House of Serenity.


Female Azhari
Stats:
AC 22/19/17 HP 30/32 F+5 R+8 W+1 Init+4 Per+6

Mishael laughs back at Suny, "Interesting customs you sea elves have. I'll have to learn more about your ways. Where I sail, half the fun is disparaging others' ships. Especially cute little names like the Lucky Scallop."

She looks at Kip, "Say, captain, just what sort of ship is the Lucky Scallop? You merchants, privateers or the scourge of the seas?"


Mishael wrote:
She looks at Kip, "Say, captain, just what sort of ship is the Lucky Scallop? You merchants, privateers or the scourge of the seas?"

"I can assure you I only deal with everything on the up and up. And my crew and I can surely take care of any pirates who shall be unlucky enough to cross our path." Kip says with a braggart smile.


Male Half-elf Bard(Street Preformer):4

DM Sinvel:
Good job with Sir Capt. Kip Drago, you found his essence really well, hehe. Just telling you I'm back.


Female Azhari
Stats:
AC 22/19/17 HP 30/32 F+5 R+8 W+1 Init+4 Per+6

"So tell us about your other talents Cap'n Kip. Exactly what type of help do you propose to offer us."


Male Half-elf Bard(Street Preformer):4

DM Sinvel:
Kip will respond, "My services include making loving ladie's like yourselves dreams come true, oh wait they have I'm here with you all."
Sense Motive(He heard them giggle before so he's trying to read them to see if they know its really him):1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18


Kip responds with a somewhat cheesy line, "My services include making lovely ladies like yourselves dreams come true."

Bloody:
email me at CZECHSMEX remove AT remove GMAIL


Perc:+9,

Suny frowns for but a moment,

"Aye, well I be a mite surprised yer willin' t' open yer purse strings t' some one else's lofty goals.." She says distractedly, still scanning the crowds for Silas and taking a good look at the building they find themselves in front of.

Perception:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15


Female elf Cleric/4 HP: 27/27

At the man's words, Karsielle moves out of the man's line of sight, sticks two fingers in her open mouth and quickly benmds forward, laughing as she does so. Then, as quickly she stands up, her face held high and in haughty tones says, "Well sir, and what dreams might these be? For if you would be my slave and all that you have is mine, then you have a small chance to satisfy a small dream of mine." Her right hand rises quickly, her slender fingers covering the smirk that begins to invade her face.


As the good captain seems to be getting more than he bargained for from the trio of feisty women, Silas turns the corner from an alley down the street.


Perc:+9,

Seeing Silas round the corner, Suny bounces up and down and waves enthusiastically to get the fellow's attention.

(^_^)


Female Azhari
Stats:
AC 22/19/17 HP 30/32 F+5 R+8 W+1 Init+4 Per+6

"Hey there Silas. Nice clothes. Those boots are especially nice. Come here and meet our new buddy Cap'n Kip."

She waits for Silas to draw closer

Silas:
and whispers in his ear "Our friend here is also an old buddy, its Flag and we're having some fun with him."


Male Half-elf Bard(Street Preformer):4

DM Sinvel:
I can't message you till after work so like a little over 6 hours, just letting you know. I know its odd work allows me to get on the paizo boards but blocks me from my email hehe.


Male Human Ranger (Urban) 4

Silas puts a little speed in his step when he sees Suny waving to him. Suddenly pulled aside by Mishael he stumbles a bit, but smiles slightly as she whispers in his ear.

"Thank you for noticing, my dear Mishael," Silas says as she releases him. He gives Suny a hug, bows slightly to Karsielle, and then salutes Captain Kip. "A fellow sailor I see! It's been quite a long time since I had the opportunity to talk to a real man of the sea. How does the water hold these days, Captain? She still as fickle as ever?"


Perc:+9,

Suny greets Silas hug with equal enthusiasm, then turns and gives Mishael and Karsielle equally fierce hugs. She even turns towards Captain Drago and seems to seriously be considering a similar course of action but then, with her arms still around Mishael and Karsielle, looks towards their destination.

"Well, t'is the time right fer us t' be gettin' on with whut t'is that brought us all here t'day?" She asks.


Female Azhari
Stats:
AC 22/19/17 HP 30/32 F+5 R+8 W+1 Init+4 Per+6

"Perhaps. But would you prefer to be accompanied by Cap'n Drago or should we wait for Flag? Or perhaps Flag could arrange for us to be accompanied by another sea elf or a fiery azhari gentleman?"


Perc:+9,

"Ah...oh...er...um..." Suny frowns as she tries to work her mind around the problem of 'Flag' and his where a-bouts and intentions. (^_~)


Female elf Cleric/4 HP: 27/27

The smirk stays put on Karsielle's face, "Yes, despite his rough and common ways, it would be useful to have 'Flag' here to protect us, or at least our exit."


Silas Vayn wrote:
"A fellow sailor I see! It's been quite a long time since I had the opportunity to talk to a real man of the sea. How does the water hold these days, Captain? She still as fickle as ever?"

"Aye, she is. I just had an encounter a little too close to the Eye of Abendego this last trip out. Good thing I was there to save my crew from certain death."

Captain Drago seems content to make more small talk, bouncing back and forth between bragging and flirting with the ladies.

It may be time to form a plan to enter The House of Serenity. Entering as a large group together, as well as women coming in alone (unless you're applying for a job), would be unusual and suspicious. Plus it might be time to tell you know who that the gig is up.


Male Half-elf Bard(Street Preformer):4

DM sinvel:
Hey sorry I've been working 12 hour days and forgot to email you but mine is njbebiak@yahoo.com if you want to send me the message sorry again. Trying to readjust to my crazy schedules.
What they know hehe.


Perc:+9,

Well, there be two fellers t' three lasses. So one feller gets a gal an' tuther gets a set. Who want's t' be takin' whom? (^_~)


Female elf Cleric/4 HP: 27/27

Karsielle has no problem going in on her own, it's something I think she will have done before to make arrangements with her customers.


Perc:+9,

Okeys then! (^_^)

Seeing Kareielle turn and walk towards the building in question purposefully, Suny loops an arm through Silas' and tugs the fellow towards the house of reputed ill-repute.


Kip holds his arm out for one of the ladies to take it, "So do any of you want to come in with me, and then get additional company if you know what I mean?" He raises his eyebrow as he finishes the question.


Female Azhari
Stats:
AC 22/19/17 HP 30/32 F+5 R+8 W+1 Init+4 Per+6

"Are you quite sure Flag couldn't have sent a handsome azhari on his behalf instead? Hmf, very well. Let's go. I do wonder just what an "honest" merchant was doing so close to the Eye though..."

Mishael loops her arm through Kip's and proceeds toward the establishment.


"Flag sends only the best he see's fit for the job my dear." He gives her wink, and his acting curosity gives way as he leans in to whisper to Mishael "What gave me away?"


Silas and Suny lock arms and enter into a small vestibule with fine marble floors and polished woodwork on the walls. They continue walking into a large lounge that has to be one most richly decorated rooms in all of Freeport. A soft smell of perfume with a sweet pleasant scent is in the air. Fine couches and drapes made out of lustrous fabrics line the walls and a large rug that almost looks too nice to walk on cover the marble floor in the middle of the room.

The only people you see at this time of day are three women, all dressed in lacy corsets of various pastel colors. Two women are talking to each other and laughing in the far corner. They glance at Suny and Silas and then continue with their conversation, talking softly. The other woman is sitting on the couch reading a book, but sits it down and approaches the new couple.

"Welcome. How are the two of you this fine day?" she asks in a slightly lusty but elegant tone.


Female Azhari
Stats:
AC 22/19/17 HP 30/32 F+5 R+8 W+1 Init+4 Per+6

Mishael leans into Cap'n Kip and whispers softly in his ear, "It was that lovely pocket square in your marvelous suit. It happens to have the exact same pattern as your lovely red bandanna. After that, it was just a matter of watching for your telltale mannerisms."

She gives Kip a devilish smile, the fire in her eyes seeming to smolder, "You ought to be careful around ladies as fond of their clothes as Karsielle and myself. We always notice the little details that you boys forget. Speaking of which, what did you think of Silas's new boots?"


He whispers back to Mishael, "Ah wardrobe always gets me, maybe I could get some pointers from you after the jooo....(He gives a look of relization and his voice turns a little darker like Bloody Flags)...job so I can learn to hunt my prey better. And no I didn't notice." then gives her a smile that hopes she didn't notice his real voice.


Perc:+9,

Suny, semi-clinging to Silas' arm, leans closer and,

whispers in Elvish:
"Well, this is the place...now how to we find what we're looking for? Assuming you can understand the tongue of the fair folks?"

She smiles, her large, blue Elven eyes sweeping around the room.

Perception:1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11


Female Azhari
Stats:
AC 22/19/17 HP 30/32 F+5 R+8 W+1 Init+4 Per+6

Mishael doesn't show a sign of having heard anything unusual. "How long do you think we should give them before we head in? I was thinking about 10 minutes."


Male Human Ranger (Urban) 4

Silas turns a rather confused face toward Suny, but smiles anyway. Turning back to the approaching woman, Silas says "We are expecting to meet a friend here, one Captain Montrose. I trust he has arrived?"


"There is no one else here at the moment, and I haven't heard of anyone with that name before." says the woman. As she walks closer her beauty is much more evident. She is certainly one of the more beautiful women in the entire city.

"But, perhaps we can have some fun while we wait for him. Would you like anything to drink? It's not too early in the day for a little something with a kick. Jericon makes the most delicious mixtures you've ever tasted."


Perc:+9,

Suny nods,

"Aye, a lil' somein' t' while away th' time. Perhaps some where t' seat our selfs and we c'n all, y'know, relax?' She suggests to the woman.

"M' name be 'Suny', whut is it we've th' pleasure t' know you by?" She asks with a smile, still holding onto Silas' arm.


"Sound Idea, let us wait then." He replies to Mishael.


Female elf Cleric/4 HP: 27/27

Karsielle stops from entering the building, allowing Suny and Silas to go first. Instead she drops her handkerchief and bends to pick it up, allowing them first entrance. In the shadows cast by the House of Serenity, she shelters from the last rays of the strong sun, no longer high in the sky. Resting against the cool of the walls, she waits patiently, leaving just a few minutes, before she shakes her hair and adjusts her clothing, so as to make the best impression. She enters alone, her head head high, walking slowly across, letting her long legs tantalize any onlookers as she makes her way in. She stops, waiting to be greeted, her breasts gently moving with her breath, she waits expectantly for some attention from the House. Her eyes flicker, as she turns her head, looking around the entrance hall and beyond.

Perception 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20

251 to 300 of 2,086 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / DM Sinvel's A Pound of Flesh in Freeport! All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.