Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
General Discussion Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

RPG Superstar 2015

DM Helamans Master of the Fallen Fortress (Inactive)

Game Master Helaman

This is for Game Stuff


1 to 50 of 643 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

An unnamed siege castle has stood in the Cairnlands for hundreds if not thousands of years, magically sealed after the death of its forgotten master. But recently, a minor earthquake rocked the land, accomplishing in
moments what dozens of scholars, sages, and adventurers could not achieve in years—the quake caused part of the siege castle to collapse, opening its interior for the first time in centuries. The locals now call this tower the Fallen Fortress.

You are in Absalom, the mighty City at the Center of the World, and you’ve always longed to explore one of the countless ruins of failed conquerors that litter the plains outside the city’s walls.

Either desire to join the Pathfinder Society or orders to join some fresh Pathfinders have resulted in orders to investigate. What better way to start a life of excitement and adventure than by exploring its long-abandoned, dusty halls and perhaps claiming its ancient treasures?

Assemble yourselves just outside the City before you head off.

The Exchange

Male Human Cleric 3 - HP: 25/25, - AC: 20/T: 11/FF: 19 - Perception: +4 F: +7/R: +3/W: +6 - CMB: +7 - CMD: 18, Speed: 20ft, Init: +2

As Raul exits the city, his thick, dark hair catches the wind and blows over his eyes for a moment, making it even harder to read his hand-scrawled note from earlier.

"Once outside, go... is that 'left'? Meet the others by the... the what?" he peers in closely.
"Ah, confound it all!" he roars as he throws the scrap to the ground and begins to stomp on it.

Scarab Sages

HP:12, AC 12 Touch 12, FF 10, Init +2, Perception: +7, F +2,R +3, W +5, CMB +1, CMD 13 Human Wizard 3/Swashbuckler 1

Coormu leaves the office where he just had his interview and though he was hoping for somewhere a bit more exciting than ruin but who know there could be secrets that his faction could use. He uses his cane when he walks to his apartment and gathers his gear reading for an overland trip.

upon exiting the city he sees a dark haired man stepping on a piece of paper? maybe this is one of the companions he is supposed to be traveling with "Good Day Sir, I am supposed to be meeting some People from the Grand Lodge, might you be one." Coormu eyes the man up and down looking for signs of the society.

I will post Coor's Spellbook in his character sheet and then post his spells for the day.

The Exchange

Male Human Cleric 3 - HP: 25/25, - AC: 20/T: 11/FF: 19 - Perception: +4 F: +7/R: +3/W: +6 - CMB: +7 - CMD: 18, Speed: 20ft, Init: +2

"Heh?" Raul stops to look up.
"I'm here to meet up with some pathfinders. That you?" he says coarsely.

Scarab Sages

HP:12, AC 12 Touch 12, FF 10, Init +2, Perception: +7, F +2,R +3, W +5, CMB +1, CMD 13 Human Wizard 3/Swashbuckler 1

Looking at the dark haired man with a wary eye "Yes I am a Pathfinder, my name is Coormu Djohn and I to was sent here to meet others." Coor doesn't think this man is a threat but Coor will watch him. Coor offers his hand to the man and smiles

The Exchange

Male Human Cleric 3 - HP: 25/25, - AC: 20/T: 11/FF: 19 - Perception: +4 F: +7/R: +3/W: +6 - CMB: +7 - CMD: 18, Speed: 20ft, Init: +2

"Well by Gorum, I've come to the right place!" Raul cries mirthfully. "It's my pleasure, Coormu. My pleasure." he says, grabbing the man's hand and shaking it vigorously.

"My name is Raul by the way. Raul Malloch."
Raul looks around.
"Have any others come with you?"

Scarab Sages

HP:12, AC 12 Touch 12, FF 10, Init +2, Perception: +7, F +2,R +3, W +5, CMB +1, CMD 13 Human Wizard 3/Swashbuckler 1

"nice to meet you Raul, no it is just me, but I was told to expect four others. he looks around "They must be running late."

Grand Lodge

AC22/Touch15/Flat19/CMD23||HP66[66]|Fort:+6;Ref:+11(+13 vs traps);Will:+9|Percept+17(trapspotter)|Init+3 Human Bard(Archaeologist) 9

A tall man with a goatee casually strolls up to two men talking outside the gate.Good day to you chaps. Are you some of my companions from the Society? He gives a wink and tips his hat.Flinders Offendurr is the name, but most just call me Flin.

Lantern Lodge

Female Human Druid (2) Menhir Savant

Arriving on a scruffy wheaten colored is a white haired woman wearing a typical drab grey woolen explorers outfit. As the dog padds up to the gates, she dismounts, and tugs her long wool gloves back up past her elbows, wincing slightly.

"Good morning all! I assume the Society also sent you? Hadassah Lokrien Savet at your service, though I find Dassah easier."

Flashing her best smile, the halfling performs her best curtsey before once again mounting her riding dog.

The Exchange

Male Human Cleric 3 - HP: 25/25, - AC: 20/T: 11/FF: 19 - Perception: +4 F: +7/R: +3/W: +6 - CMB: +7 - CMD: 18, Speed: 20ft, Init: +2

"Hello pathfinders! Glad we're all finding each other. I am Raul, and unless this man is a liar, he is Coormu." Raul says, gesturing to Coormu.

Scarab Sages

HP:12, AC 12 Touch 12, FF 10, Init +2, Perception: +7, F +2,R +3, W +5, CMB +1, CMD 13 Human Wizard 3/Swashbuckler 1

"Good day Flin and Dassah, I am Coormu Djohn you can call me Coor for short yes we are from the Society" he bows to both "Does anyone know who we are waiting for?

Lantern Lodge

Female Human Druid (2) Menhir Savant

"I am afraid I haven't a clue, though that is often the norm for me. I suppose now is as good a time as any to mention that I am slightly cursed." Pulling a small stone from her beltpouch, Dassah lets the rock fall to the ground. Inches before connecting, however; the stone takes a sharp left, and soars about ten feet away. "Yeah, that happens almost every time I drop anything."

Hopping back down from the saddle, Dassah picks up the stone, placing it back in her belt pouch. "I think it is a ghost. I am pretty sure it is a she, and I always call it a she. Sometimes I talk to her." A sudden look of comprehension flashes across the halfling's face,

"Maybe it is a he . . . and part of the problem is I always call him a her." Dassah shrugs, then continues on, "My dad blames my mother's tiefling heritage. Either way it works out to the same thing. This very morning, the ghost swapped the letters from the society aimed for myself and my sister. Strange thing."

Grand Lodge

AC22/Touch15/Flat19/CMD23||HP66[66]|Fort:+6;Ref:+11(+13 vs traps);Will:+9|Percept+17(trapspotter)|Init+3 Human Bard(Archaeologist) 9

Flin gives Hadassah a deep bow from waist, florishing his hat. He gives her a wink.Pleased to make you aquaintence Miss. Teifling, you don't say. How interesting. Do you folks think we will find any relics? Sort of a passion mine. He stops to to take a breath and these smiles at them all.

The Exchange

Male Human Cleric 3 - HP: 25/25, - AC: 20/T: 11/FF: 19 - Perception: +4 F: +7/R: +3/W: +6 - CMB: +7 - CMD: 18, Speed: 20ft, Init: +2

"I do remember some rumors about this 'Fallen Fortress'. It must have some treasure in it, or it wouldn't be a fortress, right?"

Lantern Lodge

Female Human Druid (2) Menhir Savant

"My mom is the only little tiefling I ever met, so I have no idea. I am just a cursed halfling. As to treasure, I am certain there must be. . . "

Scarab Sages

HP:12, AC 12 Touch 12, FF 10, Init +2, Perception: +7, F +2,R +3, W +5, CMB +1, CMD 13 Human Wizard 3/Swashbuckler 1

"I think we might I have heard rumors of bandits hiding in the ruins outside of Absalom, so who knows what we will find." Coor looks at Dassah "You look familiar, have I maybe seen you around Amenopheus's library."

Lantern Lodge

Female Human Druid (2) Menhir Savant

"I spend too much time searching for cures, so it is quite possible."

Grand Lodge

AC22/Touch15/Flat19/CMD23||HP66[66]|Fort:+6;Ref:+11(+13 vs traps);Will:+9|Percept+17(trapspotter)|Init+3 Human Bard(Archaeologist) 9

Do you think this is everybody? I'm eager to get started. I can just picture those relics.He smiles wider than before.

Scarab Sages

HP:12, AC 12 Touch 12, FF 10, Init +2, Perception: +7, F +2,R +3, W +5, CMB +1, CMD 13 Human Wizard 3/Swashbuckler 1

"I think we might be waiting on one more Pathfinder I wonder what is delaying them."

Scarab Sages

1/2orc Magus Kensai 6, HP:39/39, AC:17, Touch:15, Flat Footed:12, F:+7, R:+5, W:+6, Init:+2, Perc:+2

Jorin rushes over to join the group. Then mumbles an apology.

Sorry I'm late, the messenger bringing my orders was delayed. By a pretty girl. And wine.

Jorin is embarrassed and frustrated. He knows it looks bad to be late for his second mission even if it isn't his fault.

I was sent to provide muscle for this... Investigation.
I'm not much of a scout, but I'm willing to take the lead if stealth is not required.

Before you stands a muscular but average looking young man. His studded leather and buckler look like pretty standard tough guy gear. But he obviously takes excellent care of the pole arm he carries.

Grand Lodge

AC22/Touch15/Flat19/CMD23||HP66[66]|Fort:+6;Ref:+11(+13 vs traps);Will:+9|Percept+17(trapspotter)|Init+3 Human Bard(Archaeologist) 9

Well met Jorin. Aren't you a strapping young man. I bet you've bashed a few heads in your day. Well is that everyone then? I'm ready to go find some relics and maybe bash a few heads myself, ehh Jorin. He nudges Jorin with his elbow and gives his widest smile yet.

Scarab Sages

1/2orc Magus Kensai 6, HP:39/39, AC:17, Touch:15, Flat Footed:12, F:+7, R:+5, W:+6, Init:+2, Perc:+2

'Spose it's good to meet all of you.
Anyone have any info on this place or are we heading in blind?

The Exchange

Male Human Cleric 3 - HP: 25/25, - AC: 20/T: 11/FF: 19 - Perception: +4 F: +7/R: +3/W: +6 - CMB: +7 - CMD: 18, Speed: 20ft, Init: +2

"I hear a wall fell in. That's good enough for me."
Raul looks around at the group, admiring.
"Shall we then?" He turns, takes a step, and pauses. Then turns back to the group.
"Where is this place, anyway?"

Lantern Lodge

Female Human Druid (2) Menhir Savant

"You know, I just assumed a Venture Captain would meet us here with orders. "

Scarab Sages

HP:12, AC 12 Touch 12, FF 10, Init +2, Perception: +7, F +2,R +3, W +5, CMB +1, CMD 13 Human Wizard 3/Swashbuckler 1

"No orders that I can remember except to explore the Fortress, I am sure if we find anything of interest the Society will greatly appreciate a chance to study it."

The Exchange

Male Human Cleric 3 - HP: 25/25, - AC: 20/T: 11/FF: 19 - Perception: +4 F: +7/R: +3/W: +6 - CMB: +7 - CMD: 18, Speed: 20ft, Init: +2

[B]"And I'd appreciate the chance to sell it! "[B] Raul says, chuckling.


If he doesn't log in within 5-6 hours, then I'll start


After talking with one another you set off for the Fallen Fortress.

The ruined siege castle now being called the Fallen Fortress rises out of the churned earth of the Cairnlands. No doors or windows mar the otherwise smooth expanse of the tower’s walls. The tower is quatrefoil in plan; its eastern wing has largely collapsed, exposing the interior floors to the open air. Only the topmost level seems whole, though its eastern portion hangs precariously over the mountain of rubble left by the collapse. At ground level, the rubble frames a gaping hole in the side of the building that provides access to the tower’s darkened interior.

The tower stands 80 feet tall and its exterior walls are amazingly smooth. They'd be very hard to climb.

Waiting for the final character as Jorin may not be in play and we can start - anyone who hasn't changed their format so I can see, AC, Initiative, saves etc like Raul, please do so.

Scarab Sages

1/2orc Magus Kensai 6, HP:39/39, AC:17, Touch:15, Flat Footed:12, F:+7, R:+5, W:+6, Init:+2, Perc:+2

Jorin arrived last night.

Since it looks like we don’t really have a designated scout, I’ll lead. Whoever is next in line, please help me keep a sharp eye out for danger.

Jorin trudges off with his polearm in hand, trying to stay alert for trouble.


You approach the tower but as you do so, you are beset by a pack of starving wild dogs who round the tower from the other side.

Go to the campaign tab for the map - Treat squares filled with rubble as difficult terrain. I will sort your actions out as best I can but it would be wise to delay actions if you thing you may catch people in spells etc

-Initiative-
Jorin +2 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Raul +2 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Coor +2 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Haddasah +3 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Flinders +2 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Dogs +1 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Grand Lodge

AC22/Touch15/Flat19/CMD23||HP66[66]|Fort:+6;Ref:+11(+13 vs traps);Will:+9|Percept+17(trapspotter)|Init+3 Human Bard(Archaeologist) 9

Flin's eyes widen as the dogs round the tower.I hope that Jorin really is a strapping young man or at least has some meat to toss to the pups.

Grand Lodge

Map up - check campaign tab

The Exchange

Male Human Cleric 3 - HP: 25/25, - AC: 20/T: 11/FF: 19 - Perception: +4 F: +7/R: +3/W: +6 - CMB: +7 - CMD: 18, Speed: 20ft, Init: +2

I am forced to question the logic of putting the battle cleric in the far back. But hey, w/e. I'll cut them down soon enough.

Raul cautiously approaches the dogs, ready to fight.
move 20ft, draw greatsword

Scarab Sages

1/2orc Magus Kensai 6, HP:39/39, AC:17, Touch:15, Flat Footed:12, F:+7, R:+5, W:+6, Init:+2, Perc:+2

Helaman, whatever you are using for the maps is blocked for me at work. I will check it out as soon as I get home. But don't worry about it. I can work around. Some one just warn me if what I say doesn't make sense for the map.
Raul, sorry about that. For some reason I was thinking you were a casting focused cleric. If you want to lead, I will let you.

Jorin steps up beside Raul while yelling at the dogs to get their attention focused on him. He readies the polearm to slash any that get close enough to hit.

The rest of you can stay behind us and shoot them.

Jorin will hold his action until after the dogs approach (initiative becomes 2) and he will take attacks of opportunity against any that come within the 10'reach of the horsechopper. He has combat reflexes so that is up to 3 AoO if they all go off.

AoO 1 to hit 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19 if succeed damage is 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
AoO 2 to hit 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17 if succeed damage is 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
AoO 3 to hit 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8 if succeed damage is 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Just let me know if this is not how you want me to do this kind of thing. Almost every PbP I've looked at seems to organize differently.

Scarab Sages

HP:12, AC 12 Touch 12, FF 10, Init +2, Perception: +7, F +2,R +3, W +5, CMB +1, CMD 13 Human Wizard 3/Swashbuckler 1

Coor takes a 5ft step forward standing next to Jorin, looking at the dogs and seeing that people are getting ready for combat he hurls a ball of Acid at the lead Dog hoping to scare them off.

Acid Splash Ranged Touch to Hit 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

Acid Splash Damage 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Acid Splash:

School conjuration (creation) [acid]; Level sorcerer/wizard 0

Casting Time 1 standard action

Components V, S

Range close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)

Effect one missile of acid

Duration instantaneous

Saving Throw none; Spell Resistance no

You fire a small orb of acid at the target. You must succeed on a ranged touch attack to hit your target. The orb deals 1d3 points of acid damage. This acid disappears after 1 round.

Grand Lodge

AC22/Touch15/Flat19/CMD23||HP66[66]|Fort:+6;Ref:+11(+13 vs traps);Will:+9|Percept+17(trapspotter)|Init+3 Human Bard(Archaeologist) 9

Flinders steps over to M6 and fires his bow at Dog 1.
Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Lantern Lodge

Female Human Druid (2) Menhir Savant

Just about the last to act, Hadassah moves foreword [Handle Animal (Guide with Knees): 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (14) + 0 = 14] as far as necessary to get all her allies within the burst radius of Bless, and readies herself to cast Bless. (Will not cast yet. Waiting to see if the dogs are a threat.)

"Look at the cute little doggies! I bet they are friendly. Mans' best friend and all that. Anyone have treats to offer them?"

0/4 spells used.


Raul +2 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17 Moves up to O8 (technically, with rubble this would not be possible as you are using a move action to draw but I normally allow for leeway in first round moves because I placed you.

Coor +2 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13 Fires off an Acid bolt at D1 as the dogs close in.

Flinders +2 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9 Shoots at D1 and hits... the arrow skittering along its side, raising a yelp that does slow it.

Haddasah +3 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 Dogs are clearly a threat as they attack Flinders. You can cast bless at the end of this round.

Dogs +1 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

D1 Bite (-1 hp) 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 Moves to O9 (with double moves paid for O9 to O7) and attacks Raul.
D2 Bite 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 Moves to P7 and attacks Jorin.
D3 D1 Bite 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5 Moves to P8 and attacks Raul.

Jorin +2 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11 (Reset to 2) waits on the closing dogs then whips off a series of strikes with his horse chopper. The dogs seem either smaller or faster than his strikes. He can make a move now

Lantern Lodge

Female Human Druid (2) Menhir Savant

Hadassah casts bless at the end of the round.

Bless fills your allies with courage. Each ally gains a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects. (All allies within a 50' Burst, 1 min. durration)


Just waiting on Jorin

Scarab Sages

1/2orc Magus Kensai 6, HP:39/39, AC:17, Touch:15, Flat Footed:12, F:+7, R:+5, W:+6, Init:+2, Perc:+2

D2 and D3 should have both generated an attack of opportunity for me to strike at them with the 1st and 2nd rolls above. So D2 should have taken 12 damage and D3 should have taken 6 damage. Unless of course, there is some significant boost to their AC.

If D2 is still alive, Jorin will strike at D2 with his spiked gauntlet.
Punch 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20 if hits, damage 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Edit: Jorin pounds the armored glove into the dogs face.

If D2 is dead and D3 is still alive, Jorin will take a 5' step to P7 and strike at D3 with his spiked gauntlet.
Punch 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 if hits, damage 1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Edit: The dog dodges Jorins fist.

If both D2 and D3 are dead, Jorin will take a 5' step to P7 and strike at D1 with his horsechopper.
Slash 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10 if hits, damage 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Edit: Jorin's blade whistles through the air, but connects with nothing.


Jorin wrote:

D2 and D3 should have both generated an attack of opportunity for me to strike at them with the 1st and 2nd rolls above. So D2 should have taken 12 damage and D3 should have taken 6 damage. Unless of course, there is some significant boost to their AC.

If D2 is still alive, Jorin will strike at D2 with his spiked gauntlet.
Punch 1d20+5 if hits, damage 1d4+3
Edit: Jorin pounds the armored glove into the dogs face.

If D2 is dead and D3 is still alive, Jorin will take a 5' step to P7 and strike at D3 with his spiked gauntlet.
Punch 1d20+5 if hits, damage 1d4+3
Edit: The dog dodges Jorins fist.

If both D2 and D3 are dead, Jorin will take a 5' step to P7 and strike at D1 with his horsechopper.
Slash 1d20+7 if hits, damage 1d10+4
Edit: Jorin's blade whistles through the air, but connects with nothing.

OOOOOPS - teach me to post while half asleep!! I was using damage rolls when I typed that out

D2 is nearly decapitated and D3 stabbed deeply in the side and goes down though it is still awake and yelping loudly. You move to strike at D1 but miss.

Will update the map later today


You can post your round 2 moves.

Hadassah - you can hold your bless as he downed 2 but I miss posted

Lantern Lodge

Female Human Druid (2) Menhir Savant

Thank you

Hadassah looks at the mangled corpses of what used to be a much larger pack of dogs and shrugs. "Looks like you don't really need that kind of assistance after all." With a quick flick of her wrist, a wand appears in her hand.

Wand of Cure Light Wounds from a spring loaded wrist sheath.

The Exchange

Male Human Cleric 3 - HP: 25/25, - AC: 20/T: 11/FF: 19 - Perception: +4 F: +7/R: +3/W: +6 - CMB: +7 - CMD: 18, Speed: 20ft, Init: +2

Raul swings his greatsword at the closest unharmed dog.
attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20 damage: 2d6 + 3 ⇒ (6, 5) + 3 = 14

Lantern Lodge

Female Human Druid (2) Menhir Savant

Eleanor will move to any party member on her initiative (Guiding with knees if possible Ride: 1d20 ⇒ 16)to cast Cure Light Wounds on the injured person, using her wand. CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2. Otherwise, she will move to a target so her dog can maul one of the starving dogs. Riding Dog Bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11 Damage: If Hit: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7.

Scarab Sages

HP:12, AC 12 Touch 12, FF 10, Init +2, Perception: +7, F +2,R +3, W +5, CMB +1, CMD 13 Human Wizard 3/Swashbuckler 1

who is Eleanor? Thought dogs name is jezzie

Grand Lodge

AC22/Touch15/Flat19/CMD23||HP66[66]|Fort:+6;Ref:+11(+13 vs traps);Will:+9|Percept+17(trapspotter)|Init+3 Human Bard(Archaeologist) 9

One of her aliases

Lantern Lodge

Female Human Druid (2) Menhir Savant

My bad, my head is screwed on wrong today. Helping organize a gaming day for our upcoming con, and too many brands in the fire and all that.

Scarab Sages

1/2orc Magus Kensai 6, HP:39/39, AC:17, Touch:15, Flat Footed:12, F:+7, R:+5, W:+6, Init:+2, Perc:+2

Did Raul take out the last one or do we need to continue combat?

1 to 50 of 643 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Helamans Master of the Fallen Fortress All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.