Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends


Caravan to Minkai - Jade Regent AP (Inactive)

Game Master Azure_Zero

Another game brought to you by Azure Zero


851 to 900 of 1,636 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>

"That kinda sounded bad."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"I'm sorry. I wasn't trying to insult anyone. I'm just trying to be cautious. Their chief may not be as -blaze- as the rest of the tribe about us arriving. Especially since we came for the fireworks - and his head. I just want back-up in case something goes worng."


"I did not find it insulting but ..."

Int/wis check DC:12:

her facial expressions give the hinting of ..
think Sigmund Freud


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Wis: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21

Spoiler:
Open mouth, insert foot.


"Looks like you figured it out."

Where's Sir Alfric, and Radko?


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 27/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Sir Alfric waits impatiently for someone who can speak Goblin to take the lead in entering the Chief's hut.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Plans made, Natara starts toward the front door of the chief's hut.


Mai splits from the group and starts looking for a back door.

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16


LickToadVillage

The rest of the group goes to the double doors near building H9


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 27/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Sir Alfric waits for the others to assume their positions and then opens the doors, both of them.


stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20
sperception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25

she thinks to herself
Hello?


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara calls out to the goblins.

goblin:
"What happened here to destroy your town? We would be willing to aid you for your promise to stay away from Sandpoint."


Natara perception check.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15


Natara Kaijitsu:
You hear mumbling and small arguing in Goblin.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara moves closer to try and hear more, remaining fully defensive, in case of traps or attacks.


GM:
1d100 ⇒ 100


Radko stands by the double door, his weapon lowered but not sheathed. He whispers a prayer to Erastil for guidance. casting Guidance orison.


Natara, I need another perception check.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21


Natara:
you can hear in goblin "bar doors more, don't let bones trick us."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara signals to the rest of the team. "They seem to think we're the 'walking bones' that attacked earlier. They're trying to seal the doors even more. I'll ry to persuade them otherwise, but it may lead to an attack, so be ready."

gobin:
"Walking bones don't speak. We are here to find out what happened. Send someone out to talk to us."


GM:
1d20 ⇒ 10

goblin:
"Bar it more, It lies."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara looks frustrated."They still seem to think we're with who or what ever attacked them earlier. They seem to be blocking the front door with anythign they can reach. We could probably break it in, but I'm sure once we do they'll attack. What now? Do we just bull our way in and take the risk?"


she thinks to herself
Sweet.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Stop looting and distract those stupid gobbies! ;P


she thinks to herself
What's behind this door?

perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 5 = 18

Stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13


Perception checks please.


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 27/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Sir Alfric looks at the barricaded door, impatience clear upon his face.
"Let's skip them and continue on."

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

[OOC ]I thought I did post. Stupid post monster.[/OOC ]

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19


Gob per: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

You both hear in common,
"Open the doors, and we'll talk this whole thing out, or the chief becomes more of a shorty."

Gob sense: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Mai Bluff: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

you start hearing the unbarring of the door.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"Be prepared, it seems Mai has persuaded them to speak to us."

Natara stays cautious.


the room is a nice size and you see Mai with a blade near a goblin wearing a make-shift crown in a rickety, 5-foot-tall wooden chair with a ladder built into the side.

The Goblin is quite displeased.


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 27/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Sir Alfric cautiously enters, sees the situation and nods his appreciation to Mai.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Natara enters, also admiring the situation.

goblin:
"Good. Now we can talk. There are two items we need to speak to you about. First; what happened here? Second: stop attacking travellers with those fireworks. That one is not open to debate."


need a diplomacy check


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28

Ha! A diplomancer is me!


Chief Gutwad:

Goblin:
"We find shines in cave bring back here, and bones attack, we offer shines and they leave, as for no attacks, I want bones all gone and and something else let me think..."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

goblin:
""Getting rid of 'walking bones' is reasonable. They are a threat to us all."


Chief Gutwad:

Goblin:
"We guide you to cave, and want proof bones gone."


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

"He wants us to track the 'walking bones' that attacked them. He's offered a guide...I don't think he ment himself, there" Natara smiles at that image.

"It seems they found 'shinies' in a cave and the original owners came for them. Are we dealing with a necromancer?"

goblin:
"I am explaining to my companions what happened. We are considering your offer."

Natara thinks to herself Great. We came out here to wipe out these goblins to protect the town and now we're offering to aid them. I wonder how we're going to explain that to the townsfolk?


Male Half Elf Cavalier/Ranger L2 Gestalt/ Mythic Champion Tier 1 | AC 20 (T12F18) CMD17 | HP: 27/30 | Saves: F+6 R+5 W+0 | Percep +6 | Condition:

Sir Alfric frowns.
"Hmm. Sounds like a worthy cause. Do you think they can throw in those firework things we're tasked to find as well, or would that be too much?"


Tein:
"Look at it this way, we could have them legally signing a document that restricts their mischief to most of the swamp, and respecting the roads.'


DM Ninja/infinite

[spoiler=Tien]"Worth a try...but I thoguht they couldn't read? H. If they do beleive writing steals words, perhaps they'd think 'signing' such a paper would actually stop them from atacking"

To the rest of the group, in common, "Mai suggested we have them sign a treaty to stop attacking the town and roads."


Avatar?

"Darn straight"


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

ACK! ::facepalm:: And I messed up the spoiler, too.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

goblin:
"Who will you send as a guide?"


Goblin:
"I'm have Stehoney as guide."
That name is a reference to a goblin in a game I like.


Female Human; 3/4 Tian-Min Shinobi: gestalt Ninja/Sorcerer ; HP: 18; AC13/T12/F11; fort +1/Ref +5/Will +4

Goblin:
"Ok, Stehoney it is. Is he here or do you need to send for him?"


goblin:
"Stehoney, get going and be guide."

you see a goblin approach.

851 to 900 of 1,636 << first < prev | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Brinewall Legacy - Jade Regent AP (part 1) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.