Paizo Top Nav Branding
  • Hello, Guest! |
  • Sign In |
  • My Account |
  • Shopping Cart |
  • Help/FAQ
Recruitment Play-by-Post Play-by-Post Discussion
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game
Pathfinder Society

Pathfinder Beginner Box

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game

Pathfinder Comics

Pathfinder Legends

PaizoCon 2014!

A Vision of Brute Squad (Inactive)

Game Master ThorGN

A Vision of Betrayal PFS PBP, Level 1


201 to 250 of 476 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

(HP 22/22 | AC 18 | T 12 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +5 | R +5 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +6) Male Human (Ijo) Ranger 2
Noamuth PFS wrote:
"How 'bou' a song of Sarenrae's hot?", Noa suggests. "I'ma build a fire..."

"I'll help with the fire, but let's find a good place first." Donning his own cold-weather gear, Dasiji looks for a likely campsite. Some place where they can pitch all their tents with a campfire in the middle, sheltered at least somewhat from the wind -- a small clearing in a grove of trees, a big cave, anything like that.

Survival (find shelter): Take 10 for 16


Stats: 8 PFS PBPs GMed; 18 PFS PBPs Played

In his search of the immediate area, Dasiji finds a large covered Wagon, half burred in the snow. Looks to be a somewhat more sturdy shelter than the tents, as it's big enough to make small fire inside it. Once's its been cleaned out of a few boxed and frozen bodies, of course.

Or you guys can roll with the tents. This scenario basically assumes that you all are not nearly as prepared as you actually are for this weather.

Taldor

Fem (HP 19/19 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 15 | F +3 | R +4 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +7) 1/2E Bar(Urban) 1, Brd(Dervish Dancer) 1

"we owe it to them to know some,whatever we can, of their story, no?"

Grand Lodge

(HP 22/22 | AC 18 | T 12 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +5 | R +5 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +6) Male Human (Ijo) Ranger 2

"Whatever we can figure out from what they had with them. And then I think the wagon would be better than the tents, since we'd all be together in case of another attack."

Taldor

Fem (HP 19/19 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 15 | F +3 | R +4 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +7) 1/2E Bar(Urban) 1, Brd(Dervish Dancer) 1

"If the groun' is frozen, we canno' bury them... I will try to dig and see, once we have a camp. Or we can burn their wagon aroun' them. Tomorrow. Bu' I hope we can bury them; i's a shame to 'stroy a thing, migh' shelter o'hers..."

Silver Crusade

Male (hp 20/20 : AC 18 (T 11, FF 17) : CMD 16 : F +8 , R +4 , W +7 : Init +1 : Perc +3) Teifling (Pitborn) Paladin (Sacred Shield) 2

Baru steps forward, hugging the animal furs tight around him, "We should probably try to figure out what did these poor souls in. I'm willing to concede their passing is due to the weather, but if something more sinister is stalking these mountains, I'd rather we know now than tonight." He adjusts the position of his sword for easier access around his heavy garments. Approaching cautiously, he begins to examine the area for signs of danger - either past or present.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12


Stats: 8 PFS PBPs GMed; 18 PFS PBPs Played

It looks like a wheel or two have broken, and whatever beasts where pulling it are no where to be found. There are no obvious wounds on the bodies, so the weather is a likely culprit.

Digging through the frozen rocks this high in the mountains would take a very long time.

Taldor

Fem (HP 19/19 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 15 | F +3 | R +4 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +7) 1/2E Bar(Urban) 1, Brd(Dervish Dancer) 1
GM Brute Squad wrote:


Digging through the frozen rocks this high in the mountains would take a very long time.

Well, as might actually be in her PFS file, Noa is inordinately fond of solutions that involve fire... :)


Stats: 8 PFS PBPs GMed; 18 PFS PBPs Played

After cleaning out the wagon you find a wood burning stove. Lighting it up provides some extra warmth against the night. Dasiji uses his survival skills to patch up a few holes in the wagon to keep out the drafts. With the furs and cold weather outfits, you all fair the night fairly well. (Despite some incidental spooning that will not be discussed. What happened in the wagon stays in the wagon.)

The next day dawns clear and cold. You quickly pack up and get traveling again, more to get your blood flowing than anything else.

Nester speaks up, You know, frozen trail rations would not have been my first choice for breakfast...

After a bit of travel, you spot a glint of something to the left of the path. As you approach, you see a shrine of some kind, simply constructed, with a glass bowl that holds gold and gem offerings.

Knowledge History or Nobility if interested.

Silver Crusade

Male (hp 20/20 : AC 18 (T 11, FF 17) : CMD 16 : F +8 , R +4 , W +7 : Init +1 : Perc +3) Teifling (Pitborn) Paladin (Sacred Shield) 2

Knowledge (nobility): 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (15) - 1 = 14 (max 10)

Baru stops as the pack moves along the frozen trail and cocks his head to the side as he studies the bowl. "What an odd place for that."

Grand Lodge

female Elf (Taegrejee na'Maauteran) monk 1 - DECEASED

Consulting her treasured Pathfinder Chronicle, Aesantiel considers the roadside shrine thoroughly. She laments that she has not yet had an opportunity to gain training in the history of the wider world. If anyone else appears intrigued, and potentially knowledgeable, she will offer to share her reference work.

Grand Lodge

(HP 22/22 | AC 18 | T 12 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +5 | R +5 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +6) Male Human (Ijo) Ranger 2

Dasiji walks on by the shrine with hardly more than a glance; he has no idea what it means, but he trusts the locals to know their own history, and trusts his knowledge of human nature even more: the gold and gems would've been taken long ago, unless it would anger a god or something. But then some of the others stop, seeming curious, so he considers how to get them moving again. His eyes land on the aasimar. "Say, Kassandra, singers learn lots of random things through songs. Does a shrine in the mountains of Kortos remind you of anything?"

Taldor

Fem (HP 19/19 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 15 | F +3 | R +4 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +7) 1/2E Bar(Urban) 1, Brd(Dervish Dancer) 1

"Wha's i' abou'?", Noa asks. "Because a shrine, i's go' a symbol, or a mark, a statue, something. This is jus' a bowl?" She ponders it a moment. "I's like the mos' enigma'ic message ever, or the lazies' con. Tha'd be pretty clever."

Osirion

HP 9/9, Init +6, AC: 13, T: 12, FF: 10, F: +2, R: +3, W: +2 Perception +1 <Dark Vision>, CMD: 12 , Male Tiefling Witch 1

"History is my forte but in this case I'm not sure... hmmm."

history: 1d20 ⇒ 19

Class skill but not ranked yet; am I allowed to make checks?

Taldor

Fem (HP 19/19 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 15 | F +3 | R +4 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +7) 1/2E Bar(Urban) 1, Brd(Dervish Dancer) 1

"Maybe something in her book?"

Grand Lodge

(HP 22/22 | AC 18 | T 12 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +5 | R +5 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +6) Male Human (Ijo) Ranger 2

"Oh, I doubt it's a con." Dasiji looks warily at the bowl. "They'd want to harvest their take, and to advertise its benefits, and to make it look dangerous to steal from -- especially the harvesting part. This is the opposite in every way. It's the real thing, or I'm a kobold."

Taldor

Fem (HP 19/19 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 15 | F +3 | R +4 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +7) 1/2E Bar(Urban) 1, Brd(Dervish Dancer) 1

"Alrigh', then", Noa says, digging out a ritual three gold coins from among her draped and layered scarves and furs and wintery wraps. "Because he's no' a kobol'... Spiri' honore' here, Who ar', to we poor mortals, mean' to remain a mys'rey. Accep' this offerin', given in caution and confusion, and in the hope your servan's in this world migh', You know, hang a sign or somethin'."

Noa puts the three coins in the bowl, in a ritual three measures.

"Tha' Your Name <clink> and Your Purpose <clink> become clearer." <clink>


Stats: 8 PFS PBPs GMed; 18 PFS PBPs Played

It's a whole shrine. It's got some symbols, a small statue, and a stone structure. I just highlighted the bowl because it's what drew your attention.

You can't get this check untrained, class skill or not.

Wait a second, I have an NPC...

Nestor Kn History: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
Ah! This small statue here is of the Lady Kayle. She was a Taldan adventurer who sacrificed herself so her comrades could defeat the great dragon Maejerex, who terrorized the Isle of Kortos until 4592 AR. This shrine was erected here on the site of her sacrifice to honor her, and her actions that saved many. It's a shame that she is all but forgotten now.

Taldor

Fem (HP 19/19 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 15 | F +3 | R +4 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +7) 1/2E Bar(Urban) 1, Brd(Dervish Dancer) 1

"Wha' else you know? Tell me all of i'"

In honor of the Lady Kayle, noble Taldan, Noa will, like, hang a sign or something. She delays progress by one hour, minimum.

Grand Lodge

(HP 22/22 | AC 18 | T 12 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +5 | R +5 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +6) Male Human (Ijo) Ranger 2

Dasiji has nearly convinced his comrades to accept the mystery and move on, when the half-elf (and whole know-it-all) just had to pipe up with his book learnin'. The genial Mwangi keeps his face impassive while imagining slapping his forehead, but he can't help exhaling through his nose with just a tad more force than usual. "I will help you with your sign." Anything to get us moving again.

Silver Crusade

HP 11/11, Init +4, AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15, F: +2, R: +6, W: +2 Perception +4, CMD: 14 , Female Human Bard (Arcane Duelist) 1

Kassandra will place a single gold piece into the base of the shrine.

For her sacrifice


Stats: 8 PFS PBPs GMed; 18 PFS PBPs Played

What, you think I have reason to keep something from you? Please!

Osirion

HP 9/9, Init +6, AC: 13, T: 12, FF: 10, F: +2, R: +3, W: +2 Perception +1 <Dark Vision>, CMD: 12 , Male Tiefling Witch 1

"A slayer of dragons you say? How could my ancestors watch over me in my sleep if I were not to pay tribute to such a warrior?" Irenal deposits a gold in the dish of other tributes and bows deeply.

Taldor

Fem (HP 19/19 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 15 | F +3 | R +4 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +7) 1/2E Bar(Urban) 1, Brd(Dervish Dancer) 1
GM Brute Squad wrote:
What, you think I have reason to keep something from you? Please!

"Wha' I think? Wha' I think? I think wha' I always think, tha' you ge' wha' you ask for, and when is given, i's no' usually all. Bu' tha's no' so much impor'an', now..." Noa turns from the incipient signage, and levels her gaze, a mask of caution, at Nestor. "I di'n' say keep somethin'. You sai', keep somethin'. Wha' you keepin'? 'Cause I'm gon' watch you, now." Noa gives Nestor a Caravari sign of vigilance, forked fingers pointed to her own eyes, and then at him.

Speaking next to the shrine itself, Noa says, "Is tha' why you glin' at us? So he can say too li'l, too much? I go' him, now. Thank you."

Noa repeats her handsign at Nestor, and returns to the sign-making.

Grand Lodge

female Elf (Taegrejee na'Maauteran) monk 1 - DECEASED

As Noa continues her sign, Aesantiel pulls out her Journal, and makes some notes. She spends a few moments in contemplation at the shrine, then thanks Nestor for the rememberance. "Such deeds and sacrifice deserve commemoration. We should not forget."

To herself, she notes the tokens and sacrifices left by the others, 'But what benefit does that garner? It is something to note of the behavior of these outlanders, but how odd..'


Stats: 8 PFS PBPs GMed; 18 PFS PBPs Played

Noa posts her sign and the party moves on through and out of the mountains. The land gives way to a thick Swamp. Thick blobs of fog dance in between large tickets as the foul stench of swamp gas pollutes the air. Several exotic species of vines twist along the vapor-shrouded path, creating an ethereal seeming tangle. At random intervals, a splash of fetid water sounds in the distance, signaling the presence of frogs or other bog creatures. You end up digging the card out of the bog several times as you swat mosquitoes from your flesh.


Stats: 8 PFS PBPs GMed; 18 PFS PBPs Played

Noa, Irenal, Kass:

For your honoring of the shrine, you gain Kayle's Blessing. Up to three times you are granted a +1 luck bonus to saves against a Dragon's breath weapon.

Grand Lodge

female Elf (Taegrejee na'Maauteran) monk 1 - DECEASED

That would answer the question, 'what benefit' :)

Grand Lodge

(HP 22/22 | AC 18 | T 12 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +5 | R +5 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +6) Male Human (Ijo) Ranger 2

Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

As they descend, Dasiji takes off his cold weather gear and stows it. In the swamp, his nose wrinkles with distate. "This reminds me of when I was assigned to patrol and watch the jungle for the Sargavan Guard. We need to be careful; places like this favor the stealthy." Experienced beyond his years, the young Mwangi looks around warily.


Stats: 8 PFS PBPs GMed; 18 PFS PBPs Played

You come upon a large log that rests across a dirt path, standing five feet tall. A moldering wood door covers one of the hollow ends of the log, and a makeshift mud chimney emits a thin wisp of blue smoke. From behind the crude house come the sound of someone humming an off-key tune.

An old Kobold peaks over the log as you approach and cries out.

Draconic:

You will not harm my children. Snapjaw, get them!

Initiative:

Aesantiel, 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
Baru, 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Dasiji, 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Irenal, 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Kass, 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19
Noa, 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Bogmother, 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
Snapjaw, 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Round 1

Irenal
Snapjaw
Kass
Dasiji
Bogmother
Noa
Aesantiel
Baru

MAP

You are in a swamp, anything green is Difficult Terrain.

Silver Crusade

Male (hp 20/20 : AC 18 (T 11, FF 17) : CMD 16 : F +8 , R +4 , W +7 : Init +1 : Perc +3) Teifling (Pitborn) Paladin (Sacred Shield) 2

Having not intended to slow their travels down with his curiosity about the shrine, Baru sighs as Noamuth brings everyone to a halt and begins crafting a rudimentary sign for the locale. The impatience turns to mild annoyance as she begins fussing about Nestor. Only his appreciation for Aesantiel's diligent note taking keeps him silent and respectful.

As the group is readying to resume their journey, Baru withdraws a single gold coin from beneath his furs and drops it in the bowl. "You are gone, but you will not be forgotten," he utters quietly.

As the temperatures rise once again, the teifling stuffs the furs in his pack. He treads carefully, not wanting to become stuck in the fetid marsh along with their wagon. "I'm not sure if I like this any better or worse than those mountains," he remarks, nodding back in the direction from which they came.

Grand Lodge

(HP 22/22 | AC 18 | T 12 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +5 | R +5 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +6) Male Human (Ijo) Ranger 2

Round 1

Dasiji doesn't understand a word of what the old kobold says, and doesn't care. He's killed a kobold without a second thought before -- but that was in a dangerous ruin, where he'd begun to assume that everything they met was out to kill him. Today, he isn't here to murder someone in their home, when they haven't even hurt anyone (as far as he knows).

Far out of his element, the man from central Garund is accustomed to using gestures and posture to help make himself understood. He holds up a hand to the kobold, palm out, arm straight. "Oy!" He turns back to the others and makes a twirling motion with his forefinger pointing down, then points away from the log house. "Let's go around. If they don't attack, then that's one less delay."

Taldor

Fem (HP 19/19 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 15 | F +3 | R +4 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +7) 1/2E Bar(Urban) 1, Brd(Dervish Dancer) 1

Here's hoping Snapjaw going before Dasiji doesn't make him seem the fool. :)

Grand Lodge

(HP 22/22 | AC 18 | T 12 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +5 | R +5 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +6) Male Human (Ijo) Ranger 2

Dangit, that's right, even free actions happen on your turn. Well, I'm prepared to do more than free action speech this round; I just wanted to get my two coppers in for peace first. :(

Grand Lodge

female Elf (Taegrejee na'Maauteran) monk 1 - DECEASED

Aesantiel invokes (as spell-like ability) her ability to comprehend languages. She holds up empty hands, and calls in Common, "Peace! We are travelers. Peace!"

@Dasiji, Noa - I'm going even later, and may look even goofier :) But hey, one of my backgrounds is, 'Envoy', Aesantiel constitutionally has gotta make the effort.

Osirion

HP 9/9, Init +6, AC: 13, T: 12, FF: 10, F: +2, R: +3, W: +2 Perception +1 <Dark Vision>, CMD: 12 , Male Tiefling Witch 1

Irenal disrobes with the rest of the party as they descend to warmer climates. The kobolds speech resonates clearly in his ears as they near.

"It's called to something else. Something named Snapjaw. The kobold's intentions seem less than desirable. "

His hands press together and he says a few words of infernal behind them. His eyes rain alert for any assault.

Ready action to cast ear piercing scream on first enemy within range. Also limited to posting with my phone right now. If you could move me along the path 20' that's my move action.


Stats: 8 PFS PBPs GMed; 18 PFS PBPs Played

Snapjaw does something.

Kass, Dasiji

Silver Crusade

HP 11/11, Init +4, AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15, F: +2, R: +6, W: +2 Perception +4, CMD: 14 , Female Human Bard (Arcane Duelist) 1

It's nice to see how fast this is going.

We are friends dear creature, we mean you no harm

Grand Lodge

(HP 22/22 | AC 18 | T 12 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +5 | R +5 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +6) Male Human (Ijo) Ranger 2

What I posted above, with the following additions.

FA: Speech
MA: Move 20'
SA: Ready an action

As an aside, Dasiji adds, "You're laying it on a bit thick Kass, don't you think? It *is* a kobold." He moves forward cautiously; as usual while they travel, the well-equipped ranger holds his fancy new darkwood bow, prepared to shoot anything that attacks them.

Readied Action:
Something comes running at them with apparently hostile intent. As soon as it doesn't have cover -- or when it gets within 15' of the party, if that happens first -- Dasiji draws a blunt arrow and tries to knock it out. Ditto if something attacks them from a distance.

Ranged attack (nonlethal): 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 - 4 = 19
...for 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10 nonlethal bludgeoning damage.


Stats: 8 PFS PBPs GMed; 18 PFS PBPs Played

The Kobold does not seem to heed your words and casts Entangle, centered on Dasiji's current location.

Reflex Saves
Aesantiel, 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Baru, 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Dasiji, 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22
Irenal, 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Kass, 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Noa, 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11

Everyone is Entangled, except Dasiji.

Dasiji, It did not seem like casting Entangle qualified for your readied action as stated, so I did not do anything with it. Let me know if you disagree.

Noa, Tiel, Baru, Irenal!

Grand Lodge

(HP 22/22 | AC 18 | T 12 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +5 | R +5 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +6) Male Human (Ijo) Ranger 2

Well for all he knew without Spellcraft, she could've been casting comprehend languages; but it was pretty clearly an attack after the fact. (Not letting us walk away from a fight.) So I think it qualifies for the readied action, but not as an interrupt (she'd get her spell off first).

Taldor

Fem (HP 19/19 | AC 16 | T 12 | FF 14 | CMD 15 | F +3 | R +4 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +7) 1/2E Bar(Urban) 1, Brd(Dervish Dancer) 1

Noa readies her longbow. If she is still on the cart, can the plants even reach her? I suppose if the mule is entangled, it might shake the cart enough for the same effect. I'm guessing at no minuses, below. Adjust as needed.

She fires on the same target Dasiji fires on. She neither has nor thinks about blunt or nonlethal arrows.

Comp.Longbow +3 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
d8+2 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Stats: 8 PFS PBPs GMed; 18 PFS PBPs Played

Dasiji and Noa fire at the Kobold behind the tree. Dasiji pegs her in the side of the head, but Noa's arrow ricochets off a large branch and into the swamp beyond.

Grand Lodge

female Elf (Taegrejee na'Maauteran) monk 1 - DECEASED

Seeing several of her companions engaging with bows, Aesantiel determines to make a break for the edge of the entangle, headed toward the kobold.

Strength: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Silver Crusade

HP 11/11, Init +4, AC: 19, T: 14, FF: 15, F: +2, R: +6, W: +2 Perception +4, CMD: 14 , Female Human Bard (Arcane Duelist) 1

Hey guys we are entangled so here are the rules: The character is ensnared. Being entangled impedes movement, but does not entirely prevent it unless the bonds are anchored to an immobile object or tethered by an opposing force. An entangled creature moves at half speed, cannot run or charge, and takes a –2 penalty on all attack rolls and a –4 penalty to Dexterity. An entangled character who attempts to cast a spell must make a concentration check (DC 15 + spell level) or lose the spell.

I will start singing as a standard action and draw my cross bow EVERYONE GETS +1 TO ATTACK AND DAMAGE AND +1 TO FEAR EFFECTS

This strange creature seems to be crazy. I will being to praise Sarenrae for her mighty deeds.


Stats: 8 PFS PBPs GMed; 18 PFS PBPs Played

Snapjaw shambles out of the bog an on to the path, stopping before the Entangled area. He is a large, grey Crocodile, with great pointy teeth! He seems ready to snap at anyone who comes close.

Baru, Irenal, Dasiji!

Osirion

HP 9/9, Init +6, AC: 13, T: 12, FF: 10, F: +2, R: +3, W: +2 Perception +1 <Dark Vision>, CMD: 12 , Male Tiefling Witch 1

Irenal looks down at his entangled feet and thinks "How uninviting. This will not do at all. No, no, no."

I'm assuming the croc is farther than 25' away? What about 30'?


Stats: 8 PFS PBPs GMed; 18 PFS PBPs Played

I can’t see the full map at work, because our browsers are old school, but he’s like 40’ SW of Dasiji, so well beyond short range for you.

Silver Crusade

Male (hp 20/20 : AC 18 (T 11, FF 17) : CMD 16 : F +8 , R +4 , W +7 : Init +1 : Perc +3) Teifling (Pitborn) Paladin (Sacred Shield) 2

As the weeds and vegetation wrap around Baru's feet and legs, the teifling struggles against their writhing grasp.

Strength: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Despite his efforts to pull himself free, the foliage manages to restrain him. He continues to wrestle with the swamp, even as he watches the large crocodile approach.

Strength: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Grand Lodge

(HP 22/22 | AC 18 | T 12 | FF 16 | CMD 17 | F +5 | R +5 | W +2 | Init +2 | Per +6) Male Human (Ijo) Ranger 2

SA: Ranged attack (assuming cover) 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 - 4 = 20
Confirm potential crit: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 - 4 = 4 Unconfirmed
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
MA: Move 10' (difficult terrain)

Dasiji frowns at the large crocodile. He was prepared to ignore the kobold and just go around, but not after it sicced that beast on them and then cast a spell to prevent them from running away. He pulls out a perfectly normal arrow, and fires it at the kobold with lethal intent.

201 to 250 of 476 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Paizo / Messageboards / Paizo Community / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / A Vision of Brute Squad All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.

©2002–2014 Paizo Inc.®. Need help? Email customer.service@paizo.com or call 425-250-0800 during our business hours: Monday–Friday, 10 AM–5 PM Pacific Time. View our privacy policy. Paizo Inc., Paizo, the Paizo golem logo, Pathfinder, the Pathfinder logo, Pathfinder Society, GameMastery, and Planet Stories are registered trademarks of Paizo Inc., and Pathfinder Roleplaying Game, Pathfinder Campaign Setting, Pathfinder Adventure Path, Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, Pathfinder Player Companion, Pathfinder Modules, Pathfinder Tales, Pathfinder Battles, Pathfinder Online, PaizoCon, RPG Superstar, The Golem's Got It, Titanic Games, the Titanic logo, and the Planet Stories planet logo are trademarks of Paizo Inc. Dungeons & Dragons, Dragon, Dungeon, and Polyhedron are registered trademarks of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc., and have been used by Paizo Inc. under license. Most product names are trademarks owned or used under license by the companies that publish those products; use of such names without mention of trademark status should not be construed as a challenge to such status.