TOS 2nd CORE edition is a very powerful Character Manager for the Pathfinder 2nd edition RPG. It will assist you in creating Characters so you don't have to worry about the intricacies of the rules. While this manager will greatly simplify your Character creation, it does NOT replace the CORE Rulebook!
- On PC: Microsoft Excel 2007 (SP3), Excel 2010, 2013, 2016 and Excel 365
- On Mac: NOT compatible on MAC versions of Excel (at this time)
- Other Spreadsheets: TOS 2nd does not function on Excel clones
While it is not possible to list all the features of TOS 2nd CORE edition, here is a short list of the main features.
- Full automated implementation of the Stacking Rules (as found in Chapter 9 of the CORE Rulebook)
- Load, Save and Reset Characters to manage multiple Characters or send them to the Game master
- Control sheet makes navigating easy and can reduce clutter
- Ability to load Add-ons to expand capabilities
- Uses Quick Picks to facilitate the selection of long-listed Items (like Feats, Spells, Weapons...)
- Shows Conditional Values after a "/", and gives the explanation of this source on the Back sheet
- Shows check marks to tick off the use of limited use (i.e. per day) abilities. Check marks can be turned off
- Ability to load and save the Animal companion to file
- Handles Armor, Weapon, Saves and Skill proficiency and ranks automatically
- Automatically handles all the Bulk of your items, armor and weapons and automatically applies the effects of being encumbered
- Shows any conditional bonuses to Skills and lists the details on the Back sheet
- Shows any conditional bonuses to Armor Class as extra bonus in the Armor Class box, and lists the details on the Back sheet
- Alchemical Items that can be thrown/used in combat can be selected as weapons on the Front sheet
- Handles Archetypes
- Spell Planner Sheet gives a résumé of selected Spells and Focus Spells
- SpellBook sheet can hold 6 different spellbooks, each with space for 100 spells
- The FormulaBook gives a résumé of selected Formulas and Snares
- The Animal Companion sheet tracks the details of your Animal Companion
- Tallies all your coins and Gems, applies the Bulk of carried Coins
- Track your Experience on the XP sheet
- All customizable items can have powerful effects (i.e. the same capability found in other The Only Sheet products!)
- Easily create magical weapons and armors by adding Runes to them
- Create custom Animals, Alchemical Items, Ammunition, Armors, Backgrounds, Barding, Formulas, Runes, Shields, Snares, Spells, Weapons
- Create Custom Abilities: Arcane Thesis, Bloodline, Cause, Deity, Divine Ally, Doctrine, Domain, Hunter's Edge, Instinct, Muses, Orders, Research Field, Racket, Tenet
Q1: What does a Yellow Box means?
A1: Most of the time, you enter your information in the white boxes. If a piece of information is required (i.e. you need to make a choice!), it will be highlighted in yellow
Q2: What are conditional values?
A2: When a bonus is granted for a specified circumstance but not always, the value is shown as a + to indicate this. For example, a Sensate Gnome with f +5 in perception would see it as "+5/+2", where the +2 is the bonus from that heritage!
Q3: Where are the action, reaction and free action symbols?
A3: These symbols are not part of the font used, so (very) similar symbols (diamond) are used. These are shown on the Front sheet.
Q4: Where are the names for the Gods/Deities?
A4: The name of the Gods are Copyrighted by Paizo and I am not allowed (at this time) to use them. If Paizo decides to grant me permission to use them, then I shall do so!
Q5: Can I set the Rank for a skill or a weapon myself?
A5: Sure; In the skill table on the Front sheet, the last column allows you to force the Rank of any of your skill to a specified Rank. The same can be done to weapons, under the displayed Rank.
Q6: Why isn't the series of 'Breadth' archetype feats adding to my spell slots and repertoire?
A6: In the current release, you need to add these manually in the off-print section of the Spell Planner.
Q7: Is there a worksheet for the Familiar?
A7: No; When defined, the Familiar's information will appear on the BACK worksheet
Q8: In the section on the Front sheet, Perception is written with two numbers (ex: Perception +5/+2). Why is that?
A8: The second number is the conditional bonus you might need to apply. Check the Back sheet to see details about your Conditional bonuses. Note that skills also use this nomenclature.
Q9: Which effects can I create? Where can I get help on recreating effects?
A9: The Dictionary worksheet has a (big) list of all the effects currently handled! The Effects system (made possible with the ParseEffect() function) is similar across all products, so you can check the Wiki entry for that
Q10: Can I change the image on the Front sheet?
A10: Not presently. But you can always print to PDF, then edit the PDF file to overlay your own image
Q11: I found a bug/Typo/Error... Should I do anything about it?
A11: Absolutely! Please report any issues you find in the Gremlin section of the Community Forum so it can be eliminated!
Q12: Can I create a Custom Class or Ancestry?
A12: Not in the initial release. BUT this functionality will soon be added! Once you receive the update, you will be able to do so!!
Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at