About Zeta Forli
| 'Both Sarenrae and Shamira fights for my soul...
- Concentration +6/+8 [coven]
+1 DC of the FIRE spells
Close 30 ft, Medium 130 ft, Long 520 ft
Cantrips (DC14): Create Water, Detect Magic, Mending, Spark [close], Stabilize [close]
Level 1 (6/day, DC 15 or 16*): Burning Disarm [*R or 3d4], Burning Hands [*R; 3d4], Endure Elements [24 hours], Ill Omen [3 rounds], Touch of Bloodletting [W; 1 bleed and exhausted; 3 rounds] + ILW [W; 1d8+3]
Burning Magic (Su): Whenever a creature fails a saving throw against one of your spells that deals fire damage, that creature catches on fire, taking 1 point of fire damage per spell level at the beginning of its turn. The fire lasts for 1d4 rounds, but it can be extinguished as a move action if the creature succeeds at a Reflex save (using the original spell’s DC). Dousing the creature with water as a standard action grants a +2 bonus on this save, while immersing the creature in water extinguishes the fire. Spells that don’t grant a saving throw don’t cause a creature to catch on fire.
Fiery Conduit (Su): You can deliver touch spells to burning creatures within 30 feet without actually touching them. For the purposes of this ability, burning creatures include creatures that have caught on fire, creatures taking ongoing fire damage, and creatures with the fire subtype or that are polymorphed into such creatures. You must succeed at a ranged touch attack to affect an unwilling target.
Fire-Starter: Ifrits with this racial trait derive sadistic satisfaction from watching others burn. Anytime the ifrit causes a creature to catch fire, he gains a +1 morale bonus on the next single attack roll, saving throw, skill check, or ability check that he makes in the next round. The ifrit only gains this bonus the first time he causes a particular creature to catch fire; subsequent times the creature catches fire provide no bonus.
Blackened: Your hands and forearms are shriveled and blackened, as if you had plunged your arms into a blazing fire, and your thin, papery skin is sensitive to the touch. You take a –4 penalty on weapon attack rolls, but you add burning hands to your list of spells known. At 5th level, add scorching ray and flaming sphere to your list of spells known. At 10th level, add wall of fire to your list of spells known and your penalty on weapon attack rolls is reduced to –2. At 15th level, add delayed blast fireball to your list of spells known.
Coven Casting: You have belonged to a coven or magical cabal and know how to coordinate your spellcasting with others. When within 30 feet of an allied spellcaster, you both gain a +2 trait bonus on concentration checks.
Covetous: You find yourself drawn to the luster of wealthy living. You must wear fine nonmagical clothing and jewelry worth at least 50 gp + 100 gp per character level you have beyond 1st. If you do not have sufficient wealth to purchase this additional equipment, you feel a strong desire (but are not compelled) to sell existing items or steal from others to obtain it. You are sickened (–2 penalty on all attack rolls, weapon damage rolls, saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks) whenever you do not meet this requirement; you are also sickened for 24 hours after anything worth 25 gp x your character level or more is taken from you against your will. Use Magic Device becomes a class skill for you.
Spring-loaded Wrist Sheath  - 10
Clock of Resistance +1 - 1000
Mwk Heavy Steel Shield - 170
Jewelry - 250 gp
Spell Pouch - 5
Kit, witch’s - 21
Air Crystal - 50 | Antitoxin - 50 | Antiplague - 50
Coin 270 gp 6 PP
- High Priestess’s Patronage (#9-01): You possess a signet ring from Amal al-Sahba, a member of the Peerless advisors to the satrap of Qadira and an influential priestess in the faith of Sarenrae. This ring announces al-Sahba as your patron, and grants you a +2 circumstance bonus on Diplomacy checks in Qadira and Diplomacy checks against worshippers of Sarenrae.
- [ ] [ ] [ ] Ready for Disaster: Once per adventure, you can check a box next to this boon to add a nonmagical item with a value of 10 gp per character level or less to your character’s equipment, paying the standard price of the item as if you had purchased it before the adventure. This item must be something you can easily carry without being encumbered or other impediments. If you have access to less that 100 gp per character level worth of gear—for example, if your character has temporarily lost her equipment—you can instead add a nonmagical item whose value is at most 25 gp per character level.
- Steady in a Storm (Ire of the Storm): Your experiences in Pridon’s Hearth have taught you how to handle strong winds. Treat your size category as one larger for the purposes of whether powerful winds would cause you to be checked or blown away.
The tactics of the Zeta in battle:
1. Make an opponent burn with a fire spell (such as Burning Hands/Disarm) thanks to her Burning Magic supernatural ability.
When out of spells Zeta will give flank to her allies or aid the best damage dealer in his first attack each round. However, these is extreme measure and only momentary dizzying courage or special sympathy for the members of the party can make her risk herself so much to go into close combat. Sometimes she will be ready to use the bundle of alchemical fires she has, but only when her colleagues are out of the way (not because she felt sorry for them, but because otherwise she would not hit the target).
Feats: Elemental Focus (Fire), Improved Initiative
0 - 150
Total: 3077, 10 pp, 6 xp