Gunslinger-Pistolero 1:Hp:14/14, Speed:20, Init:5, AC:17, FF:14, T:13, (+4 ac vs giants), Fort:6, Ref:5, Will:3, (+2 vs poison & spells) CMB:3, CMD:16, Perp:6 (8 in stone) Darkvision, Grit:2/2
Medium 4ft 180 lbs
About Tusk Aran
Ability Score Racial Traits: Dwarves are both tough and wise, but also a bit gruff. They gain +2 Constitution, +2 Wisdom, and –2 Charisma.
Size: Dwarves are Medium creatures and thus receive no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
Type: Dwarves are humanoids with the dwarf subtype.
Base Speed: (Slow and Steady) Dwarves have a base speed of 20 feet, but their speed is never modified by armor or encumbrance.
Languages: Dwarves begin play speaking Common and Dwarven.
Defensive Training: Dwarves gain a +4 dodge bonus to AC against monsters of the giant subtype.
Hardy: Dwarves gain a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against poison, spells, and spell-like abilities.
Mountaineer: Mountain dwarves are skilled at climbing and navigating narrow ledges. Dwarves with this racial trait are immune to altitude sickness and do not lose their Dexterity bonus to AC when making Climb or Acrobatics checks to cross narrow or slippery surfaces. This racial trait replaces stability.
Lorekeeper: Dwarves keep extensive records about their history and the world around them. Dwarves with this racial trait receive a +2 racial bonus on Knowledge (history) checks that pertain to dwarves or their enemies. They can make such skill checks untrained. This racial trait replaces greed.
Stonecunning: Dwarves gain a +2 bonus on Perception checks to notice unusual stonework, such as traps and hidden doors located in stone walls or floors. They receive a check to notice such features whenever they pass within 10 feet of them, whether or not they are actively looking.
Darkvision: Dwarves can see perfectly in the dark up to 60 feet.
Hatred: Dwarves gain a +1 racial bonus on attack rolls against humanoid creatures of the orc and goblinoid subtypes because of their special training against these hated foes.
Weapon Familiarity: Dwarves are proficient with battleaxes, heavy picks, and warhammers, and treat any weapon with the word “dwarven” in its name as a martial weapon.
1. Favored Class Bonus: 1 HP
Traits and Feats:
1. Possessed: You were, or are, possessed in some way by
another entity that grants you occasional access to its
knowledge. Once per day, you can attempt a Knowledge
check of your choice even if you are not trained in
that skill and it is not usually possible to use that skill
untrained. If you can normally use that skill untrained,
you gain a +2 trait bonus on the check.
2. Indomitable Faith: +1 Will saving throws
3. Reactionary: +2 init
4. Life of Toil: +1 Fortitude Saves
Level 1: additional traits
1. Hot Weather Outfit: free outfit
2. Greataxe: 20 GP
3. Pistol: Free starting Gun
6. Masterwork Backpack: 50 GP
7. Gunsmiths Kit: 15 GP
8. 2 Powder Horns: 6 GP
9. 20 Bullets and 20 Blackpowders: 22 GP
10. Chain Shirt: 100 GP
11. Portable Alchemy Lab: 75 GP
12. Spider Silk Rope: 100 GP
14. Money Left: 320 GP
Gear used and sold back:
The gunslinger’s class skills are Acrobatics (Dex), Bluff (Cha), Climb (Str), Craft (Int), Handle Animal (Cha), Heal (Wis), Intimidate (Cha), Knowledge (engineering) (Int), Knowledge (local) (Int), Perception (Wis), Profession (Wis), Ride (Dex), Sleight of Hand (Dex), Survival (Wis), and Swim (Str).
Skill Ranks per Level: 4 + Int modifier.
1. Acrobatics:5 (1 rank, 3 dex, 3 class skill, -2 armor penalty)
2. Bluff:1 (1 rank, -3 cha, 3 class skill)
3. Craft-Alchemy:5 (1 rank, 0 int, 3 class skill, 1 tools)
4. Knowledge History:2 (2 to dwarves or their enemies, +2 from possessed) (can use history untrained) (0 ranks, 0 int)
5. Perception:6 general (8 in stone) (1 rank, 2 wis, 3 class skill, +2 in stone)
1. Greataxe: 3 attack. 1d12+3. critx3. slashing
2. pistol: 4 attack vs touch. 1d8. critx4. piercing and bludgeoning
3. To 1 to all attacks against orcs and goblins.
1. GoblinBlood Dead
2. assault on the kingdom of impossible