Each character gets three actions per round.
Is it possible to cast 3 different spells in one round?
Is it the same for focus spells?
Why is the spellcasting not listed in the possible actions in the reaction list?
Thanks for help.
Following situation in an asian inspired jade empire adventure:
1. there is a small island with two cities. It was an island long ago used for training of military troops.
What could be the motivation to kill the regent of city B? I am looking for something interesting. Just to gain control over the whole region is a bit boring.
2. the story should involve a dungeon adventure. Does anyone has an idea how to connect the murder case with a dungeon exploration?
3. What should be special elements or situations for a jade empire dungeon crawl?
Thanks for help.
In my plot a major priest of Adabar has to be murdered.
This should be a major plot hook. Adventure location is Osirion. Do you have an exciting idea about a plot scheme?
Who could be the murderer and why is the Adabar priest killed?
E.g. just the successor of the priest, the evil uncle, opposed religion would be boring. Maybe you have some cool ideas.
How many skill points does one get at 1. level?
The statement in the book is rather cryptic.
"At first level, your character gains a number of skill
Taking a look at the classes, there is only a statement of gaining skill points for new levels.
I just want to thank the Pathfinder team for keeping D&D alive.
D&D4E is not a bad game, but its juvenile und WoC merciless dismissed all old school gamers. The D&D-Insider is another kick in the face.
I like the fluff quality of the books, the friendliness of the authors and the absence of arrogance (compared to the WoC-tyranny-of-fun and 4Ed-is- best-mindset).
Hopefully there will be some Pathfinder novels (the short stories dont make it for me).
And hopefully you will release more regional settings (like in the TSR Birthright setting).
I am a big Pathfinder fan, but there are some thinks I dont like
- The doctors degree. There are some NPCs with a doctor degree but no explanation where it comes from or how it is gained.
- Golarion in campaign chronicles setting:
- Worst of all: the names. They sound awful for europeans.
- the statue of liberty on page 200 seems a bit misplaced for europeans.
- Dont make the same mistake like WoC. The introduction is a bit like to overegg the pudding. WoC says permanently "4E is the best".
Anyway thanks for the good work.
What bugs me of the 3.5 ability scores is that they are linear distributed.
In addition you need 2 ability points to increase the bonus.
Why this linearity? The world is exponential and nonlinear!
Proposal: I) A nonlinear progression for ability scores. A peak in
I love the idea of a Pathfinder RPG. However unfortunately there are only
Important classes like druid, bard, sorcerer are missing. IMHO playtest is so far not really possible because the Pathfinder classes are not compatible with 3.5.
What do you think? Please release the missing classes soon.
I have some questions to the Golarion setting. Since I have the Pathfinder magazine only fragmentary so far (1-5) there are some open problems.
- Where exactly was Thassilon? Was it in complete Golarion or only in Varasia?
- Where is the 'arabic' race (cover pathfinder 4) and are there some information about them?
- There seems to be a chinese/japanese race according to some NPC names (pathfinder 1). There are they from?
Thanks for help.