Laborer Half-Orc Android
StarWright Daredevil Operative 10: Spd:70, Swim:30, Climb:30: Init:7, KAC:29, EAC:27, SP:120/120, HP:64/64 RP:8/9, 10 Piercing Resistance, 10 Fire Resistance, Fort:8, Ref:11, Will:12(misc bonuses for all saves), Perc:19, Darkvision, Electrolocation
Castrovel: The Wild
About Mordack Dunstar
Close Combat: +2 to AC circumstance from ranged attacks when in melee
Coordinated Shot: When you are threatening a foe with a melee weapon, any ally that has line of sight to that foe without you granting that foe cover gains a +1 bonus to ranged attack rolls against that foe.
Constructed: +2 saves against disease, mind affecting effects, poison, and sleep, unless those effects specifically target constructs.
Lungs: +4 Con to continue holding my breath. +2 against inhaled poisons and other airborn toxins.
Brain: +2 enhancement bonus to saving throws against fear effects. In addition, once per day when you roll a 1 on a d20, you can reroll the die and use the second result.
Bolt: Feet and Legs: When you take the run full action, you can move up to five times your speed, change direction once during the movement, and cross difficult terrain (though such terrain requires extra movement as normal).
Toughness: +4 bonus to Constitution checks to continue running, to avoid damage from a forced march, to hold your breath, and to avoid damage from starvation or thirst. You also gain a +4 bonus to Fortitude saving throws to avoid taking damage from hot or cold environments, to withstand the harmful effects of thick and thin atmospheres, to avoid choking when breathing in heavy smoke, and to avoid fatigue caused by sleep deprivation.
Strength: 14 (2 racial, 2 buy points), Level bumped to 16 at level 5, then to 18 at level 10. My technology upgrade pushes this to 22, seen in equipment.
Dex: 14 (3 buy points, 1 theme), Level bumped to 16 at level 5, then to 18 at level 10.
Con: 14 (2 racial, 2 buy points), Level bumped to 16 at level 5, then to 18 at level 10. My technology upgrade pushes this to 20, seen in equipment.
Wis: 13 (3 buy point), Level bumped to 15 at level 5, then to 17 at level 10.
Cha: 8 (-2 racial)
Constructed: +2 racial bonus to saving throws against disease, mind affecting effects, poison, and sleep, unless those effects specifically target constructs. In addition, androids do not breathe or suffer the normal environmental effects of being in a vacuum.
Flat Affect: Androids find emotions confusing and keep them bottled up. They take a –2 penalty to Sense Motive checks, but the DCs of Sense Motive checks attempted against them increase by 2.
Darkvision: 60 feet Darkvision
Intimidating: +2 to intimidate
Self-Sufficient: +2 to Survival
Proficient: Basic Melee weapons, small arms, sniper rifles, light armor.
Bab+7, Class Saves: Fort+3(+8), Ref+7(+11), Will+7(+12)(Iron Will)
Evasion: I suffer no effects on successful reflex Saves
Quick movement: +40 to speed(improved quick movement)
Weapon Specialization: basic melee weapons, small arms, sniper rifles
Trick attack 5d8, uses acrobatics, can take 10
Deliberating Trick: can make target off target or flat footed until beginning of my next turn.
Uncanny Agility: You are immune to the flat-footed condition, and your opponent doesn’t gain any bonuses to attack rolls against you from flanking you or attacking you when you’re prone. Furthermore, covering fire and harrying fire don’t provide any advantage against you.
Triple Attack: When making a full attack using only melee weapons with the operative special property or small arms, you can make up to three attacks instead of two.
Theme Knowledge: Reduce the DC of Culture checks to recall knowledge about local laws, the criminal underworld, rumors, and official and unofficial power players in the area (such as crime bosses, gangs, neighborhood leaders, and police) by 5. Reduce the DC of Survival checks to live off the land by 5. Stealth is a class skill for you, though if it is a class skill from the class you take at 1st level, you instead gain a +1 bonus to your Stealth checks.
Slip Through: When squeezing through or into a space that isn’t as wide as your normal space, you can move at your normal speed, and you are not considered entangled as a result of squeezing. Additionally, you gain a +4 bonus to Acrobatics checks to escape.
Level 1: Weapon Focus basic melee weapons
Level 3: Coordinated Shot: When you are threatening a foe with a melee weapon, any ally that has line of sight to that foe without you granting that foe cover gains a +1 bonus to ranged attack rolls against that foe.
Level 3: Weapon Specialization: automatically gained from my class: Basic melee weapons, small arms, sniper weapons
Level 5: Iron Will: +2 to will saves
Level 7: Toughness: +1 stamina per level. In addition, you gain a +4 bonus to Constitution checks to continue running, to avoid damage from a forced march, to hold your breath, and to avoid damage from starvation or thirst. You also gain a +4 bonus to Fortitude saving throws to avoid taking damage from hot or cold environments, to withstand the harmful effects of thick and thin atmospheres, to avoid choking when breathing in heavy smoke, and to avoid fatigue caused by sleep deprivation.
Level 9: Enhanced Resistance: Piercing
Level 10: Gained from Operative Exploit Combat trick: Close Combat: +2 to ac from ranged attacks when in melee.
Level 2: Uncanny Mobility: When you make a trick attack, if you choose the target of your attack before you move, your movement doesn’t provoke attacks of opportunity from that target. When you use your standard action to move, you can choose one creature; you don’t provoke attacks of opportunity from that creature for this movement.
Level 4: Holographic Clone: Mirror Image spell. Can be used 3 times per day.
Level 5: Versatile Movement: You gain a climb speed and a swim speed equal to your land speed. This speed is not increased by the quick movement class feature or improved quick movement exploit. Gained for free from Daredevil specialization.
Level 6: Archetype replaces this
Level 8: Improved Quick Movement: You can move even faster than other operatives. You gain double the benefits of your quick movement ability, up to a maximum additional increase of +20 feet. You must have quick movement to learn this exploit.
Level 10: Combat Trick: Gain a combat feat
45,000 credits to spend, 1 free level 10 armor, 1 free level 9 weapon.
1041 credits left over
1. Disintegration SMG, Decimator: My free level 9 weapon. 3d4 acid. Range 40. Critical: Wound. 40 Charges. Uses 4. Automatic. Light Bulk. (applied burst fusion for 360 credits, arc critical hit effect)
2. Grave Mantle Specialist Armor: My free level 10 armor. EAC+13, KAC+15. Max Dex 4. 2 Upgrade Slots. Light Bulk.
3. Sword Cane Zero-Edge: 18000 credits. 2d6 piercing. 1d6 bleed. Analog and operative. Light Bulk.
4. Synaptic Accelerators (Technology), MK 2: 6500 credits. Increase strength by 4.
5. Synaptic Accelerators (Technology), MK 1: 1400 credits. Increase Con by 2.
6. 3 Tool Kits: Disguise, Engineering, Hacking. 60 credits. 3 Light bulk.
7. JetPack, 3100 credits installed in armor Capacity 40; Usage 2/round. You gain a fly speed of 30 feet (average maneuverability). You can use this for “cruising flight” at a usage of only 1 charge per minute, but you are flat-footed and off-target while doing so. Changing from normal flight to cruising flight or vice versa is a standard action. A jetpack can’t lift you if you’re encumbered.
8. Light Projector: 150 credits, installed in armor. Light Bulk. This set of powerful lights includes a compact but long-lasting battery. While activated, a light projector increases the light level by one step in a 100-foot cone or a 50-foot radius. You can activate or deactivate the light projector or switch between the two light modes as a move action. Capacity 20, 1 per hour.
9. Trampling Boots: 2500 credits These rugged boots are made from the finest mountain eel hide. You can ignore difficult terrain, but only in hilly and mountainous environments. In addition, once per day as a full action, you can move up to your speed through other creatures’ spaces (as long as those creatures aren’t larger than you are). Each creature in your path automatically takes 2d6+4 bludgeoning damage. A target of this trample ability can make an attack of opportunity against you as you pass through its space, but at a -4 penalty. A target can forgo this attack of opportunity to instead attempt a DC 16 Reflex save to take half damage. Bulk Light
10. Glass Skin: 2000 credits This biotech modification covers your skin with tiny, clear scales that shimmer with rainbows, as if you were constantly encased in a thin layer of ice or glass. Once per day, you can spend 1 Resolve Point to become temporarily invisible (as the invisibility spell) for up to 1 minute. (Skin Augment)
11. Laser Drill: 200 credits: 20 charges, uses 1. Light Bulk.
12. Null Space Chamber MK 1: You can close up to 25 bulk in this device’s pocket space, a 3-foot cube. It can hold enough air for one Medium creature or two Small creatures for 10 minutes. 3,050 credits. Light Bulk
13. Ammo: 3 High capacity batteries (40 charges each), and 3 standard batteries (20 charges each): 1170 credits: 0 Bulk.
14. Radiation Clothing: 10 credits
15. Industrial backpack: 25 credit
16. 1 week of field rations, 2 canteens, and 1 lighter: 4 credits: 1 bulk, 2 light bulk.
17. Eternal Hope Graft 1300 Credits: Most gnomes have a boundless capacity for optimism, and this graft adjusts your neural pathways to facilitate positive thinking. You gain a +2 enhancement bonus to saving throws against fear effects. In addition, once per day when you roll a 1 on a d20, you can reroll the die and use the second result. (Brain)
18. Respiration Compounder (Lungs) 250 Credits: A respiration compounder consists of a series of modules that attach to your lungs, letting you survive longer without having to breathe. Treat your Constitution score as though it were doubled for the purpose of how long you can hold your breath. You also gain a +4 bonus to Constitution checks to continue holding your breath. This doesn’t protect you from other dangers of an airless environment.
The compounder also filters your air, granting a +2 bonus to saving throws against inhaled poisons or other airborne toxins.
19. Bolt Graft: Legs and Feet 750 Credits. When you take the run full action, you can move up to five times your speed, change direction once during the movement, and cross difficult terrain (though such terrain requires extra movement as normal).
20. Dragon Gland, Wrymling (Throat) 755 Credits: You implant an arcanicus gland modified to function for a creature of your race at the back of your throat. You can trigger this gland as a standard action to expel a breath weapon in a 15- foot cone as an extraordinary ability. 3d6 Electric damage You are not harmed by using your own breath weapon. Once you’ve used your breath weapon, you can’t use it again until you’ve rested for 10 minutes to regain Stamina Points, though you can spend 1 Resolve Point at any point to recharge it immediately.
21. Needler Pistol: 105 credits: and 20 extra darts: 20 credits:
Range 30. 1d4 piercing. Hold 6 darts, uses 1. Analog, Injection. Light Bulk
22. Electrolocation Graft: 750 credits Hands: Urogs, which are silicon-based, can feel the presence of other creatures through conductive surfaces. Sensors installed in your hands or feet (or similar appendages) can do the same. When you are in contact with a crystalline or metallic surface, you can detect the presence of other creatures within 60 feet that are also in contact with the same surface, even through walls and other obstacles. This otherwise functions as blindsense (electricity).
23. Consumables: 4 Serums of Healing MK 1: 1d8 hit points: 200 Credits
24. Multiverse Mirror: 1300 Credits: Until it is activated, a multiverse mirror functions as normal full-length mirror. When activated, the reflective surface vibrates slightly, blurring the image. Once per day, you can spend 1 minute focusing on an activated mirror while contemplating a skill in which you have no ranks. As you do so, the image comes into focus, showing you a different version of yourself (presumably from an alternate reality) who is trained in that skill. The quantum energy released via the mirror briefly entangles you with this parallel self. Until the next time you take a full night’s rest, you can attempt one check with the chosen skill as if you had a number of ranks in that skill equal to your level. For that same period of time, the first time you roll a natural 20 for a skill check in a skill you are trained in, you must reroll that check and take the second result. 10 Bulk, stored in Null space chamber.
The Operative's class skills are Acrobatics (Dex), Athletics (Str), Bluff (Cha), Computers (Int), Culture (Int), Disguise (Cha), Engineering (Int), Intimidate (Cha), Medicine (Int), Perception (Wis), Piloting (Dex), Profession (Cha, Int, or Wis), Sense Motive (Wis), Sleight of Hand (Dex), Stealth (Dex), Survival (Wis).
Skill Points at each Level: 8 + Int modifier. Daredevil gives me acrobatics and athletics for free.
1. Acrobatics: 10 ranks, 4 dex, 3 trained, 3 skill focus: 20
2. Athletics: 10 ranks, 6 str, 3 trained, 3 skill focus: 22
3. Bluff: 0 ranks, -1 cha: -1 (sense motive me is 2 dc higher)
4. Computers: 10 rank, 0 int, 3 trained, 3 operative's edge: 16
5. Culture: 0 ranks, 0 int, 3 operative's edge: 3 (trained only, max is a 10)
6. Diplomacy: 0 ranks, -1 cha, 3 operative's edge: 2
7. Disguise: 0 ranks, -1 cha, 3 operative's edge: 2
8. Intimidate: 0 ranks, -1 cha, 3 operative's edge, 2 racial: 4
9. Engineering: 10 ranks, 0 int, 3 trained, 3 operative's edge: 16
10. Life Science: 0 ranks, 0 int, 3 operative's edge: 3 (trained only, max is a 10)
11. Medicine: 0 ranks, 0 int, 3 operative's edge: 3 (trained only, max is a 10)
12. Mysticism: 10 ranks, 3 wis, 3 trained, 3 operative's edge: 19
13. Perception: 10 ranks, 3 wis, 3 trained, 3 operative's edge: 19
14. Physical Science: 10 ranks, 0 int, 3 trained, 3 operative's edge: 16
15. Piloting: 10 ranks, 4 dex, 3 trained, 3 operative's edge: 20
16. Sense Motive: 0 ranks, 3 wis, -2 racial: 1
17. Stealth: 10 ranks, 4 dex, 3 trained, 1 theme, 3 operative's edge: 21
18. Survival: 10 ranks, 3 wis, 3 trained, 3 operative's edge, +2 racial: 21
19. Sleight of Hand: 0 ranks, 4 dex, 3 operative's edge: 7 (trained only, max is a 10)
1. Trampling Boots: Can move 70 feet and all creatures medium or less takes 2d6+4 damage in my path. They can aoo me or roll reflex dc 16 for half.
2. Disintegration SMG, Decimator: +11 to hit. 3d4+5 acid. Range 40. Critical: Wound. 40 Charges. Uses 4. Automatic. (applied burst fusion for 360 credits, arc critical hit effect)
3. Sword Cane Zero-Edge: +14 to hit. 2d6+11 piercing damage. Analog and Operative
4. Trick attack: Acrobatics+20(can take 10) 5d8 extra damage and target is flat footed or off target.
5. Needler Pistol: +11 to hit. 1d4+5 piercing. Range 30. 1d4 piercing. Hold 6 darts, uses 1. Analog, Injection. Critical, injection+2.