Sorcerer fire elemental Bloodline-4 HP:26/26, Speed:30, Init:8, AC:18, T:13, FF:16, Fort:2, Ref:3, Will:4, Perc:2, 5 fire resistance
Medium. 6' 0'' 200 LBS
About Mordack Dune
Ability Score Racial Traits: Human characters gain a +2 racial bonus to one ability score of their choice at creation to represent their varied nature. Choose +2 Cha
Size: Humans are Medium creatures and thus receive no bonuses or penalties due to their size.
Base Speed: Humans have a base speed of 30 feet.
Languages: Common and Abyssal
Feat and Skill Racial Traits
Focused Study: All humans are skillful, but some, rather than being generalists, tend to specialize in a handful of skills. At 1st, 8th, and 16th level, such humans gain Skill Focus in a skill of their choice as a bonus feat. This racial trait replaces the bonus feat trait.
Skills: Humans gain an additional skill rank at first level and one additional rank whenever they gain a level.
1. Favored Class Bonus: added 4 HP
3. Eschew Materials Bonus Feat
4. Spells-See spells section
Claws (Su): At 1st level, you can grow claws as a free action. These claws are treated as natural weapons, allowing you to make two claw attacks as a full attack action using your full base attack bonus. These attacks deal 1d4 points of damage each (1d3 if you are Small) plus your Strength modifier. At 5th level, these claws are considered magic weapons for the purpose of overcoming DR. At 7th level, the damage increases by one step to 1d6 points of damage (1d4 if you are Small). At 11th level, these claws become flaming weapons, each dealing an additional 1d6 points of fire damage on a successful hit. You can use your claws for a number of rounds per day equal to 3 + your Charisma modifier. These rounds do not need to be consecutive.
Demon Resistances (Ex): At 3rd level, you gain resist electricity 5 and a +2 bonus on saving throws made against poison. At 9th level, your resistance to electricity increases to 10 and your bonus on poison saving throws increases to +4.
Level 0 Spells: at will spells
1. Acid Splash: 1d3 Acid damage. Range close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
2. Jolt: 1d3 Electric damage. Range close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
3. Flare: This cantrip creates a burst of light. If you cause the light to burst in front of a single creature, that creature is dazzled for 1 minute (-1 to attack rolls) unless it makes a successful Fortitude save. Sightless creatures, as well as creatures already dazzled, are not affected by flare. close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
4. Resistance: Subject gains +1 all saving throws for 1 minute, touch range.
5. Ray of Frost: 1d3 cold dmg. range close (25 ft+5 ft/2 levels)
6. Mage Hand
Level 1 Spells: 6 per day
1. Magic Missile: 1d4+1 damage; +1 missile per two levels above 1st (max 5). Range 100 feet.
2. True Strike: +20 on your next attack roll.
3. Burning Hands: 1d4 damage per every level. 15 foot cone.
4. Bonus Bloodline Spell: Cause Fear. The affected creature becomes frightened. If the subject succeeds on a Will save, it is shaken for 1 round. Creatures with 6 or more HD are immune to this effect. Cause fear counters and dispels remove fear.
Level 2 Spells: 4 per day
1. Fire Breath: Up to thrice during this spell's duration, you can belch forth a cone of fire as a standard action. The first cone deals 4d6 points of fire damage to every creature in the area. The second cone of flame deals 2d6 points of fire damage to every creature in the area. The third cone of flame deals 1d6 points of fire damage to every creature in the area. A successful Reflex save halves this damage. After the third cone of flame, the spell ends.
Feats and Traits:
1. Eschew Materials Bonus Feat (Gained from being a sorcerer)
2. Improved Init: +4 Init: Level 1 Feat
3. Focused Study Bonus Feat: Skill Focus Acrobatics
4. Level 3 Feat: Light Armor Proficiency
1. Reactionary: +2 Init
2. Child of the Temple: You gain a +1 trait bonus on Knowledge (nobility) and Knowledge (religion) checks, and one of these skills (your choice) is always a class skill for you.Choose Knowledge Religion
1. Masterwork Dagger: 302 GP
2. Signal whistle: 8 SP
4. Bedroll: 1 SP
5. Hot Weather Outfit: Free
6. Masterworkbackpack: 50 GP
7. Masterwork artisans tools: 55 GP
8. Ring of Protection +1: 2000 GP
9. +1 Mithril Chain Shirt: 2100
10. 224 PP 3 GP and 6 SP left over.
Gear sold and used
1. sunrod: used up 2 gp
2. backpack, sold back for 1 gp. Lost a net of 1 GP.
3. dagger, sold back for 1 gp. Lost a net of 1 GP
4. 5 sp for a room
5. 2 sunrods: net loss of 2 GP
6. Armored Kilt: 10 GP
Offense and Defense:
1. BaB+2, CMB+3 CMD+15
2. Spells: attack 4, see spells for more info
3. Dagger: attack 4. 1d4+1 damage. 19 or 20 CritX2. Piercing or Slashing damage. Range of 10ft with attack of 2 if thrown.
4. Overcome SR: 4+1d20
5. Concentration: 7+1d20
The sorcerer's class skills are Appraise (Int), Bluff (Cha), Craft (Int), Fly (Dex), Intimidate (Cha), Knowledge (arcana) (Int), Profession (Wis), Spellcraft (Int), and Use Magic Device (Cha).
Gained Knowledge Planes from bloodline and knowledge religion from trait. Ranks per level=4 (2+int(1)+1(for being human))